General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

Post by sparky905 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:44 pm

I was thinking if he was in Dublin there is that public webcam at the Temple Bar which others have used before. Have him meet there.....wait outside so we can all see him!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:45 am

That's an option, but of course, he's not in Dublin, he's just testing us. What the heck, let's just try to meet in dublin and see what shows up. Do you know the details of that webcam, if you do, please email me.

Quin yesterday evening:
good evening once again thanks for your mail I will contact you when we shall meet ok thanks
This morning, Sister Dave:
Brother Quin,

Please let me know how long you are planning to stay before returning to Nigeria, so I can clear some time in my schedule to plan a meeting with you. I just spoke with the elders this morning and they gave me permission to leave my work for short time and meet you in Dublin.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 am

9:51 Quin
good morning sister Davethanks for your mail I just have six days ticket which will on Thursday my return ticket is on Thursday so you pick a day to come between tomorrow and next ok waiting to see you
10:41 Sister Dave
Brother Quin,

I will go to Dublin later today so we can meet tomorrow.
At 11:00 AM local time I will be at the intersection of Temple Lane and Essex St. in front of the Temple bar. reverend McCulkinof the Dublin <SNIPPED> branch has a small studio closeby and I will visit him after we have met. You are invited to have dinner with us if you want.
Please confirm this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
I think sister Dave is being baited into a safari. Quin should be punished accordingly :D
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:56 am

If he responds positively and confirms the meeting, you can make everything more fun and pretend that you will come with some money for his Nigerian parish. As a sign of trust in him. Not many, let's say a sum of 2,500 pounds would be enough. If the idiot has an accomplice there, then he will definitely send him to the meeting to take the money from you. Maybe we've got a dollachop :mrgreen: ... a fake friend of Quin's coming to meet Dave and taking the money? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:27 pm

15:25 Sister Dave
Brother Quin,

I would appreciate it if you'd give me a confirmation of our meeting. I don't like to be standing there tomorrow waiting in vain.
Even though your parish is officially excluded from our church, I know you are in financial problems, so I will bring for you a small amount of money, 2500 to help you out a bit. I hope this will solve a few of your problems.
Please confirm if I can expect to see you tomorrow morning at 11 AM.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
He's a shitty baiter. :roll:

19:36 Zach to Quin
Father Quin,

It is very hard to cross the border to Turkey, the guards are strict and refuse to let me through. I will either have to bribe them, but I don't want to use the money that I brought for you. My other option is to cross the Mediterranean sea by boat, which is a risky operation. I think it is the best option though because that way I will bypass several borders in the middle east and I'll be in Africa sooner. It makes me sad to know that I won't be traveling through the country of my ancestors, the holy land, but that will have to wait for another time.
For now I will go like Paul and pray that the lord may keep me safe and blesses the boat that will carry me across the sea.

Shalom,
Zach

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:14 pm

19:46 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Davethanks for your mail i really appricate thanks alot as for us meeting tomorrow please do bear with me ok my friend said he will want me to go out with him to get somethings for my family OK may be when nest i visit ok please bear with me thanks and remain blessed
19:54 Quin to Zach
dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing today ihope you are doing great I traveled to Dublin to see him but will be coming back by Thursday my prayer is DAT the holy lamb will guide you OK
Shalom
Sister Dave is not pleased that she's been baited all the way to dublin, and she won't send him proof by showing up in front of a webcam or make a picture with a recognizable landmark or exif data. She will however send him a lovely message thanking him for his services

21:11
Brother Quin,

You have betrayed me. You told me to name the day and time to meet you in Dublin, I took a plane to get there on time and you betray me now and tell me that you have planned a meeting with your gay lover? It is a disgrace. You again choose earthly pleasures over the spiritual and you have sinned in the most disgusting way by entertaining a secret homosexual relationship. I do not want to have anything to do with you ever again.

Sister Dave

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:51 pm

I think Sister Dave should write to Quin and remind him safaris are banned at present. Even ones that don't exist! I love how you turned it into a betrayal. Nicely played.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:50 am

I believe Quin himself is very pleased as well:

0:32
Hello Sister Dave as you said is your name,when on this planet earth will you stop deceiving your fellow human being and be sincere to your self? Heaven is real and Hell is real,choose on now that you are still alive for there is no repentance in the grave,if you and your fellow Criminals do practice, lesbianism, and Homosexual is for you and you damaged <SNIPPED>, that was the reason for you people to move away from the Catholic.
Shame on you people, you should bury your selves in Shame.
Now that's not nice. He tells sister Dave she deceived him, while he safari'd her to dublin despite the restrictions.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:10 am

The new leader of the church writes to all:
Brother Zach, be blessed!
I consider that my patience and mercy were rather mocked by the "so-called" Reverend Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin, who dared to invite Sister Dave to a meeting in Dublin and then preferred to spend time with her gay boyfriend. Such homosexual behavior is intolerable, and we strongly condemn sodomite practices, so I order you to stop your pilgrimage to Africa and return home immediately. I am convinced that that sinner wanted to take advantage of the innocence of your soul and submit you to his aberrant sexual practices. The money for the Nigerian parish will be donated to charity, so you are free to choose a local orphanage to which you can donate everything. Keep only the amount of money you need to return home for yourself.

Sister Dave, God bless you!
Please be strong and resist this last attempt that Satan has made on you. Our Faith is strong and we will be able to move on. I know you feel betrayed and offended and I promise you will never hear of that so-called Reverend Amiaehi. His excommunication will be total and final and we will communicate this to all our parishes. Everyone will know that we do not accept homosexual criminals among our members.

Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin,
This is your last chance to avoid eternal Hell and to express your regrets for your deeds. We will forgive, but we will not forget, however your soul will be absolved of the sin of sodomy. I hope you have demolished the sacred Monument of Faith and I am still waiting for proof of this.

This is my will and I communicate it to all those interested to know.
So it will be! Hallelujah, amen!
Cardinal Pahomios
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Zach to Quin
Quin,
I will no longer call you father. Today I received the message about your betrayal. How you had sister Dave travel to another country to meet you but you preferred to meet with your gay lover. I can not understand why you would do such a thing, you have betrayed my trust and I am glad that I have been notified about your homosexual nature on time, before I would fall victim to your evil ways. I am returning home by plane tomorrow and the money meant for your parish goes to the refugee camp that was destroyed by fire recently. I thank God that He spared me from your wicked ways and I pray for your immoral soul to be saved from eternal fire in hell.

Shalom,
Zach
This message, with his full name and picture will also be published on the blog :lol:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm

I love the blog! What a humiliating end to a would be thief.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 am

Father Francisc, on the blog of Zach:
I wish you to return home safely and without unpleasant events! Let that sodomite named Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin rot in the fires of the Hell, now and forever! Amen!

father Francisc
If the idiot is still reading the blog, he will be very happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:31 am

Our dear bishop is extremely pleased with everything that has happened to him in the last 8 months:
You foolish/stupid what ever you claim to be note that what your group have been doing to your fellow human being created by same God that create you is in his record, both your deceit, lies,time wasting, etc he has the records, for the fact that he is the Lord that said that there is no peace for the wicked, you all will never know peace,the sun,moon and star will all rise against you all in your group Repent these day for there is no time left the end is here,if not God will watch you go to hell Amen,Amen,Amen, Amen,Amen,Amen,Amen.
Muhahahaha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My cardinal Pahomios:
You are a sinner whose deeds will be weighed and punished at the Last Judgment!
Sodomy is a major sin and the fact that you chose to spend your free time with your gay boyfriend instead of meeting Sister Dave says a lot about you.
Tell me if you demolished the Monument of Faith, as ordered by your direct superiors.
I command you also to erase the sacred mark of Faith, because you do not deserve to bear our mark on your sinful body.

Hallelujah, amen!
Cardinal Pahomios
It makes me happy to always remind him about the pyramid made in his landlord's yard as well as about the tattoo. :D
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 pm

I wonder how his blood pressure is these days........

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Quin wrote to Zach this morning
Right from the day and time all of you in your group started/decided to form a group that goes about deceiving people created by God same way he created you, with the Name of the Lord God he has the record,the lies you says he sees and knows it,for the fact he the lord made us to know that there is no peace for the wicked, you all will not know Peace the sun,moon and stars will rise up against you all in the mighty name of Jesus Amen,Amen,Amen,Amen,Amen,Amen,Amen.
Zach just responded
Quin,

I have arrived home today and the fact that you are writing to me in this offensive way only shows that there is truth in what we say. You are a homosexual that wanted to lure me to your country for your sinful pleasures. You are right, the Lord will punish you and as long as you continue your wicked ways you will not find peace. Please tell your wife to get a doctors examination, because it is well known that you can give her syphilis or worse after you have had sexual relations with men.
There are many people praying for our parish and that everything that is lost and destroyed by your actions will be restored. You can check the website and see all the supportive comments that have been sent to us.
<linky for his convenience>
We will continue to pray for your soul and that you may repent for your sins and turn away from serving satan.

Shalom
Zach
If he checks the website he will see his name and picture published there with some very interesting information

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Just for fun, another blow. This message is sent to quin and to the friends who helped him get his video's and other attachments to us.
Dear brothers and sisters,

After the elders have spoken about the situation that occurred several times and prayed for the best thing to do, they decided that it would be best to inform you all about the devious ways of mister Quin.

Mister Quin is a homosexual scammer who pretended to want to become a reverend and even bishop of Africa for monetary gain. He also tried to lure brother Zacharias to Nigeria to perform hideous and despicable homosexual activities with him.

Please look at the latest message of brother Zacharias himself for his testimony.
<linky>

We want to warn you all about this man. Don't do any business with him and if you are a man, don't agree to meet him alone. Please pray for his soul to be saved.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:12 am

Our dear bishop will be extremely pleased when people call him and ask him for explanations regarding his sexual orientation.
I have no doubts here! Muhahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 am

I officially declare Amenooooooo to be my new favorite word! :D
Is only the guilty that is always afraid,since you idiots of deceitful
life/behavior have nothing to do in your lives,God the creator of
human,who made heaven and Earth,that sees in the open and in the
dark,who also sees hidden things will surely allow all the Lie's you
tell about me to be metted unto you all in billion fold from now till
the end of time Amen and Amenooooooo.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:38 am

Linoline wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 amI officially declare Amenooooooo to be my new favorite word! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU

#metoo! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

SpongeBob
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by SpongeBob » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Is it over? I miss the Reverend. ๐Ÿ˜€

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:18 pm

:D Unfortunately it is. We had very much fun with him but after his final shout of frustration we didn't hear anything again.

oblated

Post by oblated » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:27 pm

What, or where, is the "blog"?

boofles

Post by boofles » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Few things amuse me as much as when scammers try to incite jesus and christianity like it's some form of juju.
I don't know why, but it just always makes me giggle.
Nice job on the bait!