Catherine's first lad

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
orvalborer
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Catherine's first lad

Post by orvalborer » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:25 am

Hello all. This is my first actual foray into scambaiting, so please pardon my greenhorn-ness.

Catherine Lemmens will be my first and most prominent character for dealing with them lads. I still don't have quite a handle on how she behaves, but so far she's pretty much a Karen, taking offence at the mildest slight and expecting them to rectify their error. I'm thinking to add some additional messy-divorce-irritability too (ex-husband would be a scam victim, hence she's also a victim by proxy).

Anyway, the bait itself. I picked up an email from the sister site, about some lottery of 12 billion USD and the Royal Bank of Canada, forgot where the thread was. The sender was the CEO of the bank himself, David I Mckay, oooooh. There's a few snippets of stuff we can harp on just from the initial message alone:
- I supposedly have an attorney named Weiss Mohamad G (Nam), whose particulars were all present, including a Swift code and account number. Irresponsible, really.
- Mr. Mohamad is "ready to pay" the required charge of $100, drawing the whole thing into question since my (monetary) involvement does not seem to be needed anymore.
- After all that, some confusing and quite rude-sounding wording, like me "joking with the deal" when I wasn't even informed about it to begin with!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Catherine's first lad

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 am

I love the idea of introducing lads to Karen-types! It's good to wait until the lad is fully invested (time, explanations, requests) before unleashing the Karen side of a character. My characters are incredibly compliant at first, and SO willing to pay... I like to get a lad really salivating before I find some mistake to chastise him about. You just want to be sure you're not proving to be too much work at the start, otherwise he'll move on to a more willing victim.

Feel free to share your work with us! 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Lord
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: Catherine's first lad

Post by Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Oh, a really interesting approach. Good luck.