General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:46 pm

16:43 Zach to Quin
Dear father Quin,

After a good night of sleep in the farmer's home I went on with my journey. I am still trying to avoid the main roads and right now I am close to the city of Popovo. I found a small pub where I enjoyed a cold beer and can use the internet. I will walk a little more today. The owner of the pub told me there's a goat meadow a few miles ahead and I'll go there, because most likely there's a shed where I will find shelter tonight. I love goats. They remind me of the fact that we are God's lambs and He is the Shepherd who takes care of us.

I heard that sister Dave has decided to dedicate her life to prayer and I want to praise the Lord because this is a wonderful calling and I hope that it will be blessed. I hope the Lord will find a replacement for her tasks soon and I hope to have someone who will keep me updated about what's going on in Aberdeen. Sister Dave was my contact person and I feel a bit lost now. Which makes me aware again that I will have to be like a lamb. Following the path where my Shepherd brings me. He is still bringing me closer to Nigeria so I will keep thanking the Lord

Shalom!
Zach
Please don't mention in the comments on the blog anything related to the decisions the church made about Quin. I would like him to have hope for a little longer that the money will reach him after all. Not too long, but imagine how it will crush his hopes when that last source of money will also be cut off.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:14 pm

A new comment on the blog:
Brother Zach, I wish you success and strength, because I know you have a huge faith. And that's all you need for now! If you pass through the village of Vlahi on your way, you can rely on the help given by Father Philomonev (he is the abbot of the Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah and we were comrades in the same platoon in the Korean War). I already talked to him and told him that you were somewhere in Bulgaria and he promised me that he would pray for you. It is waiting for you there, for rest and relaxation.
God bless you!
Father Francisco
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:37 pm

18:28 Quin to Zach
Dear Brother Zacharias.
Good day,how are you,right now with the updates am very sure the Holy
lamb has got you in his hands and cares over you,well for issues on
Sister Dave same information I got concerning her new decision,
thank God like you mentioned in your updates we have all arrangements
ready for your arrival and welcome, so note that your efforts on this
pilgrimage will never be in vain Glory to the Holy Lamb Be Blessed.
Father Quin.
Grasping to the final short straws of his crumbling existence, hoping this money will arrive before the next shitstorm will be unleashed :lol:

18:42 Delusional Quin writes to Roy
Mr Roy Storm, good evening, and how are you with your work today?
well to your mail my response is very simple and easy, and this is
just the response, if I get the letters of invitation and the Air
ticket I think I have no option rather to make sure the date of
departure you must have chosen will be the actual dates of departure
the date expected of arrival will remain same thanks.
Quin.
Oh, and our lad was happy with sister Dave's news

19:36 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave you always finds fault in all that I tell you that
happened, same way you said when you told me that you were much
occupied with other activities, when I accepted the suggestions of
bring the parcel to Lagos through the man the Plog said has been
their old and regular customer on my acceptance ,when they claimed
they were attacked on their way to Lagos by rubbers,your first blame
was on me for accepting them to hand over to their old customer,
Sister Dave Joseph king is the name I saw on the receipt as the
cashier that attended to you the day you said you made the payment,
check on the receipt that was given to you,this one again you are
saying my followers please none of them followed me,the street
neighbor never followed me into the Banking hall or the Bank managers
office, Sister Dave please since you actually deposited money and
they gave you a receipt that the funds have been collected they did
not show the name of the fellow that collected it they did not show
the Amount collected or the Branch of the Bank here in Nigeria it was
collected, Note that since the last 5 year no Citizen of this Country
does any transaction in any Bank without having a Biometric
Verification Number(BVN)
so please it has nothing to do with any one here in Nigeria, OK think
of it this other way you remember I told you that they only mentions
only these 6 digits, 662744 then they will stop,why writing an
entirely different three digits at the end not even the two they
refused giving me,Please and please go back to them with the evidence
I have pointed out to you for collection of your money,then if your
spirit and soul Urge's you to send it back OK but if not OK but all I
know is that God is watching, He see/knows who is telling the Truth
and who is not telling the truth.
Thanks
Brother Quin.
Of course it is all the lad's fault
21:31 Sister Dave to Quin
Brother Quin,

I am tired of your constant accusations towards me. This is exactly the reason that I resigned from my job as a secretary. Over the past months you have made my job more difficult than anyone ever did and you are not the first new reverend I've been counseling. I am tired of the stress and in the aftermath of the passing of father Ed you keep bothering me with your blames and accusations. Do you have no respect for me and my time of mourning? Do you really need to add more to my suffering?
Do you have any idea how many people I speak to? Do you expect me to remember the name of the cashier of a place I almost never visit? I have been there 3 times for you and the cashier was different every time. How can you expect me to remember the name of people who don't even wear a nametag? If you wanted me to know what you mean, maybe you should've considered your choice of words more carefully and explained it in a better way instead of blaming me for misunderstanding your ranting.
I got this document stating that the money has been picked up by the receiver, which is you. You are the only one I gave that first receipt with the number to call and the security questions to answer. You are the one who told me some of your helpers listened to the calls, a neighbor listened to the calls and a banker listened to the calls. This receipt was meant for the receiver alone and YOU are the one who shared this information with others. If the money has not been picked up by you, then it is obviously not MY fault that it didn't reach the person that it was meant for. YOU were careless to share the information with others and it is most likely that any one of those persons called the number, answered the questions correctly and obtained the control number. There is not any scenario imaginable where this can be blamed on me. Look at the people around you and think who this could've been if it wasn't you. Maybe one of the people you shared the information with has shared it with someone else. The only way to find out is to keep an open eye and see who is suddenly spending more money or buying expensive things. Honestly to me it doesn't matter anymore. You have made me regret sending it in the first place with your rude behavior and I am not going to make it my task or my concern to find out what happened with the funds. You made a mistake, you can solve it for yourself, but don't burden me with your rants anymore.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
And of course spreading the seed of doubt. He will not trust the people around him easliy again. Which probably will be mutual.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:21 pm

I love how he must now be suspicious of those around him. I have not heard about his blood pressure for a few days.....
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:24 am

Our dear lad is not happy... not at all.
He went to the bank again, so once again those there laughed at him. :D
Dear sister Dave
good morning,Thanks for your mail response, is quit unfortunate that
none of us has seen each other, even the photos that you sent to me
could not be able to figure out your age,well God knows between me and
you whom he created first, you are the one that has been insulting me
more all in the name of Counseling, if it where to be here in Africa
or Nigeria in particular there is no way you will that my addressing
you in good faith that am ranting,even if you are a university
chancellor and my daughter or my wife will watch you use such
insulting word on me.

what ever I wrote in that mail was with good intentions for you to get
back your money if actually they did send it,why is tell them at the
Bank invalid transaction number the manager made me to understand that
both the first printed receipt and this one are all printed or
programmed but not by UBA Money gram,so for me am biginning to know
what has been happening from inception and by Gods grace I will also
know what to do.

Quin.
===

08.00 - From cardinal Pahomios, to Quin:
Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin,
I noticed that you still ignore my messages, even though you continue to communicate with sister Dave and our brother Zach.
I am constantly informed about this situation and I intend to act accordingly.
I warn you for the first and last time that I do not accept such rude behavior on your part!
- I want you to send me immediately the pictures that prove that you already started demolishing the Pyramid of Faith, as were the orders received from the Grand Council.
- Otherwise, I will order our brother Zach to interrupt his pilgrimage and return home.

Cardinal Pahomios
===

08.24 - Roy to Quin, another slap:
Dear sir,

Excuse me if my last message was not clear to you. I told you that we requested you to read the words you wrote in a video statement. You refuse to do this and I told you that the alternative is that you come to our office to give your statement. This alternative can be chosen, but it is up to you to make the arrangements. We will refund 50% of the costs, because it is your own choice to take the most expensive option for this simple request. We are not a travel agency who arranges tickets and visa's, that is up to yourself to arrange. You have until the end of the day on Thursday to let me know when we can expect you to come over and until Tuesday September 15 to present yourself physically in our office.
If this is not possible, you can still choose to make the video statement, as long as you keep the requirements in mind.
Please note that we will only be able to proceed to have the insurance pay the disadvantaged of this situation when we get full cooperation to the investigation. I don't understand what the problem is in this case, because it will be exactly the statement that you have written, or are there any other things that you have not told us yet?

Kind regards
Roy
===

08.50 - A very nice result :lol: ... it seems that his BP is up again :mrgreen: and it seems that our idiot has lost his temper. Probably everyone around him mocked him hard enough for him to lose all his hopes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dear Mr what ever you call your self are you so stupid that you do
not have manners of approach and who do you think you are to other
your father around you are a stupid fellow you are not brought up well
so I don't blame you if you do not stop this the hangers of the
mighty God will be fall you all May God punish you all I know that you
all are in the same place your so called Zach never left the place
he is now I know why Catholic church had to excommunicate you fools
from their mixed remember even if your names are not real so long you
use your hand to type this mail your end is very near animal in human
form you will be the next if you don't stop decisiving people with
the name of God what will be fall you will be too heavy for you to
carry I don't know you and will never want to know you on less you
want the thunder of God to kill you , see that death you wish someone
who is death before now will befall you people useless if you repent
today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior that is
the only way you can be free if you people will never know peace Amen
Shalom

The cardinal Pahomios writes to our idiot:
Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin,
I now fully understand what Sister Dave was saying when she referred to "your abusive, rude, and unreligious behavior." I will propose to the Council that it approve your excommunication from among our believers, and I will ask our brother Zach to cease his pilgrimage. We will donate all the money destined for your parish to a local orphanage, with the hope that some pure souls (not like yours!) will enjoy it.
Cardinal Pahomios
- Obviously he doesn't believe our story anymore, at least many parts of it... however, he probably still has some doubts (because he is unable to honestly admit that he was a gullible and naive idiot). Certainly, everyone around him (probably also his family) was arguing and yelling at him :mrgreen: ... I would like to be a bird, somewhere on that fence next to the pyramid, to listen to all the phrases exchanged between them.
- Even in the absence of the safari, I consider the story a complete success. It's been almost 8 months since this scammer was introduced to a fantastic and unreal world, where he wasted his time and spent some money (his own, but also borrowed money) and made huge efforts for some illusory gains. :lol:
===

09.40 - Our little bishop is extremely nervous; I think his blood pressure is rising again :lol: ... especially if the loansharks started knocking on his door. :D
thunder fire you all idiot
12.05 - The new chancellor writes back to Quin... given that he now has to demolish that atrocity ("the pyramid") built in the landowner's yard, I'm very convinced that Quin's entire family is working on it with great joy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Amiaehi Ezadinache Quin,
I am officially summoning you to demolish the Sacred Monument of Faith! You are not worthy to look at the Holy Pyramid nor to pray in front of it together with all the parishioners of your parish! Your words are nothing but clear proof that our late brother Edward was wrong about you; you are a bad and rude man who does not understand to reward all the good things that have been offered to him by our community. If you do not obey my orders, I will have to appeal to the Nigerian local authorities and send a lawyer to solve this problem. I am convinced that your landlord will not be happy to deal with our lawyers, due to the fact that you insist on keeping in his yard a Monument that is forbidden to you now!
Shame on you!
Cardinal Pahomios
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:27 pm

8:40 Quin to Roy Storm
God will punish you all for trying to deceive your father thunder of
God will destroy you fool if you ever mail me again your end is near
fool 419 you are an idiot
I don't think he found eater, but he does strongly suspect something is wrong with all this. He got finally hit by the cluebat and it pleases me immensely that the ever retrained Quin is finally flipping his lid

13:06 Sister Dave to Quin
Brother Quin,

My age isn't relevant to the Lord and the young of age can show more maturity than some who are older of age, which is clear because I have worked hard for you and stood up for you all this time and all I get back from you are insults.
Whatever is going on with the transfer, it is in God's hands now. I have acted with a clear conscience all this time and only wanted the best for my brother in Africa. I am convinced that whoever picked up the money knows the information from you so you will find out who he or she is eventually but if not, God will make sure that it will be used for His glory.
I would like to end this discussion with you because it is fruitless to communicate with someone who lacks manners and only wants to seek fault in others. I have gone through a very stressful time and I need rest and peace of mind now. I will find it with the Lord. He is my strength and my shield.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
14:09 Roy, professional, calm and polite, to Quin
Dear sir,

I believe that you are sending a message that is not meant for me since you are not my father. I sincerely hope that you do not speak to your children or your father this way because it is respectless. Please address the questions that I asked you in my message from earlier this morning. I want to resolve this and make sure you will get the money from the insurance but I can not make these arrangements from you without the official statement.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:19 am

6:57 Quin to Sister Dave
Dave or what ever you are called in your Group,or you are a
single fellow using the Name of the lord to seek who you will be
pushing up and down with lots of lies,unless you resign from the group
your own punishments will be perpetual so long the Earth remained for
you to be sending deceitful, mail to innocent group of people for past
7 months all in the name of Almighty God,we all will keep praying on
each of those names you people have used,and unless any of us sees
revelation from God that you all have started losing your lifetime one
after the other or God reveals that any of you repent, which of course
God will reveal if not to me to any of my follower,which I know will
take highest 21 to 40 days before the results will start
manifesting,unless you all collectively or individually confesses to
God and Say the truth that is the only thing/way that will set any of
you free,God's Mighty hand of distraction is ready all we need is to
present the case matter or issues to him.
A few minutes later he sent the exact same message to Sister Dave, only calling her Roy Storm this time.
Also Roy was honored with this message on his own emailaccount.

8:12 Sister Dave
Brother Quin,

Are you delusional or were you dropped on your head as a baby? I urgently advise you to seek psychiatric counseling because obviously you have lost all grip on reality. I told you that I do not wish to discuss anything more with you. After you have had psychiatric counseling and are able to engage in a conversation on an adult level then I might be willing to talk to you again.
I will pray for you, that satan might release his hold on your spirit in the name of the Holy Lamb. Hallelujah! Amen!

Be blessed
Sister Dave
I think our friend didn't sleep very well and his blood pressure, which he didn't mention recently, is astronomically high these days. We're happy to give him the real victim experience.

8:33 Roy Storm to Quin
Dear sir,

Your message is received and on authority of my supervisors I am allowed to say that your behaviour has caused the investigation to rule against you. Your continuous unstable appearance in this case makes you a prime suspect in the events that happened to our customer, the disappearance of the parcels and the death of the security staff. It is assumed that you have informed your henchmen about the shipment and our investigator in Nigeria is close to tracking them down. The trail will soon lead back to you.
The insurance will pay out at the beginning of next week, but only to the sender of the parcel, mrs, Dave, because we don't pay compensations to criminals.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:26 am

Just for fun, we will try to scare the idiot with the "Nigerian headhunters"... some private investigators who have been hired to "solve" the problem. There will be threats and pictures of slaughtered pigs, references to Ogun and other local deities. Let's hope Quin fills his pants. :lol: :lol: :lol:
===

09.13 - Roy to Quin, a short text:
Dear sir,

From now on you will have to talk to our private investigator and his team in Nigeria. They will know how to reach you. Unfortunately they are not as polite as I am, but this is all I could do for you. I consider this case closed from now on.

Kind regards,
Roy
===

One hour later, from a "fresh" email address, our dear bishop Quin will receive this message:
OOOOHH U CAN JA BUT U CAN NO HIDE
WI KNOU FO SURE DHAT YU AR INVOLVD IN DHAT ROBERIY AN YU STOLE AL DA GOODS AN MONY
WI KNOU YUR ADRES AN WI HAV PHOTOSE WIDH YU OOOOHHHHH
WI BI BEHIND UNA NA WI BI WAITIN FO DI RIGHT TAIM
FO DHOSE 2 SACRFICED PEEPEL FO DI WAREHOUS OGUN REQURES YUR BLOOD
WI WIL PUT UR HEAD ON OGUN ALTAR NA UR FINGERS GO BI ON MA NECKLINE OOOOHHH
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

12.03 - Our boy just received this new message, accompanied by some suggestive photos of slaughtered pigs. :mrgreen:
STUPID PIKIN WI GO KOM AFTA UNA NA UR BLOOD GO BI GIVEN FO OGUN
YU WIL HAV TO PAY FO DHOSE 2 DEAD PEOPAL FO DA WARHOUSE
YU WIL BE CUT IN PIECS DIRCTLEY ON DA STREET IN FRONT OF YUR RELATVS

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOOHH !!!!
===

19.43 - Quin to the "headhunter":
All what you have said is back to sender Trillion time in Jesus mighty
Name Amen.
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:41 pm

19:17 Quin to Roy Storm
That Thunder you claimed as your Name will strick you all to peaces a
trillion times useless fraud star that are using God's Name you fools
collected account from me thinking there are billion s of Dollars
there,not knowing that immediately I noticed the stuff you all are
made of I closed the account, Biggest fools if you don't send any of
your idiots to me I know that Thunder and Holy Ghost fire of God will
damage you all till Eternity Amen.
19:37 Quin to sister Dave
You are the one that Satan has gripped by making you to Use the Name
your Creator to deceive your fellow human created by Same God,is you
that needs prayers from more than 40 Pastors of different churches for
God's anger on you to become milled if not you must be made to confess
before congregations either at the market place or you run Crazy so
long I know that,He that is in me that has revealed you peoples acts
on people of same flesh and blood, he created like you are created is
greater than he that is in you people/the world Amen.
To confuse him, Zach wrote a nice message I wonder how he'll respond to this. Attached was a photoshopped picture of Zach with some goats and a man.
20:38
I managed to make some great progress the last few days. Fueled by prayers I keep moving forward with the end-goal in mind. I am close to the city of Kotel now, halfway through the mountains, so in another few days time the journey should become a bit easier and the border with Greece is coming closer.

Today I saw again some goats on the way, they were herded by a man who had little understanding of English but I managed to tell him about God and we had a good conversation. He allowed me to stay with him tonight.

Tomorrow I will move forward. If the weather stays like this I will make some good progress again. I heard that there are some things going on back in Aberdeen, some disruptions, but I am trying to keep away from the details about that because I want to stay focused on my goal. May the Lord keep guiding me.

Shalom,
Zach

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 pm

Does this mean he thinks you guys are scammers hoping to steal from him?
you fools collected account from me thinking there are billion s of Dollarsthere,
He thinks you are after him for money and he has fooled you by being dirt poor and borrowing funds to build a pyramid. What an amazing strategy....
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:52 pm

I believe that's exactly what he thinks, because he just can't understand that there are people who waste scammers time and resources just as a hobby, without getting a cent for it. The only way for him to have this all make sense is to think that we are scammers, only then can he play victim in front of his family and friends. With any other explanation, he'd just be a stupid fool. :lol:

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:39 am

My african headhunter writes to Quin:
YU AR JUST A LITTEL FOOL WHO WIL BI CUT IN PIECES
WI AR NEAR YUR HOUS AN WI AR WAITNING FO YU TO GO OUT ON DA STREET
It is obvious that the idiot does not understand what is happening around him. As Linoline already pointed out, these scammers do not understand why someone would waste time with them without pursuing a material gain. So, the only logical explanation for them is that we are just like them and that we want to rob them.
Quin will probably pay close attention to the people around him when he goes out. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:40 pm

If any of his "followers" had distinctive features or names, it might be the time to drop that hint and sow distrust. "The man who picked it up wore gold rimmed glasses and was left handed..."
Whether he avoided being "scammed" by the Birlic gang (shades of Egobia's fears!), his friends who gave him money won't care.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:25 am

Muhahaha, someoane still has a little hope. Or does he have big debts and his creditors press him?
We will never know! :D :D :D

Quin to brother Zach:
dear brother Zach good morning how are you doing today may God bring you safely we are expecting you ok happy pilgrimage to Nigeria
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:09 am

Small update about his scamming status. I sent him a message from a different character (Mary), responding to his initial format. After 2,5 weeks he responded. He still wants to get his funds out of the country. Interesting.... do you think he's lying? :lol:

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:25 am

He still claims that

I am a senior accountant with the federal ministry of aviation here in Nigeria. I got your contact through a friend of mine who is a diplomat and has once work in your country. Proposal i want you to assist me in transferring some fund out of my country. ???

Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am very sorry that safaris are still banned, because our little Bishop Quin would have been more than willing to travel to another country. :D
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:19 am

Exactly, but Mary doesn't understand much yet. He told her to read the message again. This can take a while.

Zach to Quin
Dear father Quin,

It's been a few days but since I'm laying low here I still try to avoid the main roads and don't talk to too many people. I don't want anyone to get suspicious and turn me in with the authorities because then I will be evicted and this trip will have been for nothing.

I am in Haskovo now. I walked for a few days again, but also managed to tag along to a truck without being noticed. Not very far, but I was taught to be grateful for the small things in life.

I am making a bit of a detour because the goat farmer told me that the border with Turkey is heavily guarded so I will try to cross into Greece first and to Turkey from there, in hopes that will be easier. At least entering Greece from Hungary shouldn't be much of an issue. I pray for the Lord to open the way to Turkey.

Currently I avoid reading news from Aberdeen, because I feel a lot of resistance towards that. I feel like the Lord prevents me from that and I will obey. I didn't hear much from you lately and that saddens me. I will be moving forward as long as the Lord guides me.

Shalom!
Zach
============
pretty quickly Quin replied
dear brother Zacharias good morning how are u doing today we are still expecting you ok the God Almighty leeds you here safely down to Nigeria Amen
Shalom
He was lucky that Zach was still in the cafe or wherever he had internet
Dear father Quin,

Thank you for asking, I am doing well. The journey is not easy especially since I walk most of the time, but I thank God that I am healthy and still moving forward. Please think of me in your prayers and ask the Lord to open roads and borders for me.
Please let me know how you are doing and your parish. I am looking forward to the day that the Lord will bring me to you.

Shalom
Zach
I'd love to see his response to this

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:58 am

^^^ LOL!

Certainly he has doubts about Zach (as he has doubts about our existence as a legitimate church), but he still hopes that there is something true and that he will still receive some money. He is a poor confused and indebted idiot, who everyone laughs at :mrgreen: ... if he received that money, then he would regain the respect of those around him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:33 pm

I do find it hard to believe he still has a sliver of hope in Zach bringing him money! Looks like he is out of other options.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Relatively quickly he responded
may the Almighty God protect and guide you till we meet ok we are doing pretty well even though we are facing some challenges here we believe that God will make away for us men will promise and fail but God can never disappoint those that serve him in truth and in spirit thanks for your updates we are still expecting you ok
I think Zach will encounter some issues in a few days. He's no fun anymore so I don't think I will keep making up stories for him for weeks.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:31 pm

What if Zach finds his way to a boat/ship and crosses the Mediterranean? He might be out of contact for a while but cover distance to inspire the lad to keep hoping.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:50 pm

It's no problem to keep the bishop Quin hanging in our hook, but he's no longer funny and does nothing but passively wait to receive those money. Under these conditions, we should work harder than him, which is (of course) unacceptable. I have a sad feeling about Zach's fate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

oblated
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by oblated » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Maybe Zach will be held up by some local authorities and a detailed statement from Quin corroborating Zach's claims will enable Zach to be released.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:17 pm

Quin has not been communicating, but just waiting. That's why I almost completely forgot about Zach. Today I sent him another message
dear father Quin,

It has been a very difficult week and it is a disappointment to see no messages from you for all these days now that I have the chance to be online again. It makes me feel lonely to experience this lack of encouragement from you, the one I am going to, the purpose of this pilgrimage, the man waiting for me at the end of this road.
I had to find a way to cross the border to Greece and like expected didn't find much resistance there, but the border to Turkey is a problem. It doesn't belong to the European Union, so there's no free travel and the border is heavily guarded everywhere. I need to find someone I can trust here to help me cross and I need your prayers to find someone to help me. I've been looking and praying for days now.

Shalom
Zach
A few hours later from Quin
Sorry for your not hearing from me, is based on the fact that I have been running up and down for my For my biological Father's burials arrangement, but keep remembering you every day in my prayers with believe that the good Lord will bring you to us here safely Amen.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Brother Quin.
He is boring and I am not going to entertain him by thinking of travel stories for him. In a few days time Birlic will give him the final blow that Zach will never reach Nigeria

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:12 pm

It seems like Quin has a trick up his sleeve after all :D

20:26 to sister Dave
hi my sister in the lord happy Sunday to you i came in to dublin yesterday is it possible to see you before I live back to Nigeria one of my Christian brother that invited me said i can get to Aberdeen through train or you come over i really want to meet you your brother in the lord Quin
Of course he is lying. He's as broke as the toothfairy, so there's no way he's in Dublin, but I'm curious what he's planning, so lets humor him. Of course, with the new lad and suspicions they are related / friends / .. I need to keep the story straight and have dave be returned as a secretary.

21:08 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your message, which comes as a surprise for me. Yes of course it is possible for us to meet. Even though we didn't end on a positive note I feel it is a blessing that you reach out to me this way so we can mend fences and look for forgiveness, like the Lord wants us to.
I recently resumed my tasks as secretary for the <SNIPPED> church. I felt like that was the place where the Lord needed me most and the elders decided to take me back. That does mean that at this moment I will not be able to come to Dublin, but of course we can meet here in Aberdeen.
Please let me know what day and time you plan to arrive.

Be blessed
Sister Dave