Courier Woes

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Courier Woes

Post by paulc » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 pm

This is my first bait that I thought was funny enough to post. It started with the usual sob story
I’m a Christian girl from Basra in Iraq and I'm currently going through a difficult time in the hands of my uncles since the death of my parents and my only brother. They were assassinated here in Basra by the Taliban because we are Christians. I and my dead brother were born in London because my dad worked there and it was in London that we gave our lives to Christ. In 2018 my father retired and we relocated here in Basra, my relatives saw that we became Christians, they planned with the Taliban and assassinated my parents and my brother. Ever since then my uncles has been torturing me to hand over what my dad left in London to them. Please I need help.

How could we resist helping?
I have made enquiry through the Red cross woman who has been of tremendously help to me here irrespective of treats to her life by my uncles. All i need now is $1,200 for my flight and to secure me through the military contact in United Arab Emirate and the Red Cross which she said must be quietly done.

So we agreed to send $1200 via Moneygram, but unfortunately after 5 attempts …….
The woman who has been helping me came and informed me now that the military contact in United Arab Emirate has been trying all day to pick up the money that you sent through Moneygram,according to her they told him that whenever they call the phone line to get the moneygram reference number as instructed on the moneygram receipt,it always gives them incomplete reference number.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Courier Woes

Post by paulc » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:23 pm

We then agreed to send $1200 cash using our secure courier, but unfortunately it got lost at the airport
The courier company cannot provide a number to call when at the airport to pick the package. All the Airway Bill and flight information are all fake.Even when Air Arabia was contacted which is the Airline they claimed they used,They checked their system and there are not such information.They even informed that their flight has not be rooted on the root they claim.
TELL THE COURIER COMPANY TO PROVIDE YOU THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON TO WHOM THE PACKAGE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM IN SHARJAH AIRPORT.

These sort of queries are obviously dealt with Head Office in New York so the courier responds
This is most odd. Can you recall who you spoke to at the airport as your package is clearly in the system?
We have had a number of similar queries from other customers, so I have assigned one of my team to be the point of contact.

His name is Lenny xxxx, he is based in our head office and can be reached on xxxxx
It seems that something illegal is happening with the courier company. Why should they ask me to contact someone in united States of America. When Jonty xxxx claimed to be the regional director in middle East. This is quite odd.In God Almighty I put my trust and hope. Ask the courier company to give their official name in united Arab emirate sharjah international airport and the number there.

The courier responds again
We are a global company with headquarters in New York. We only have a small team based in UAE and I wanted my most senior supervisor to manage this issue. Lenny is very experienced and has access to all the necessary systems and people teams to be able to assist you.

Surprisingly even a couple of calls to Lenny didn’t sort it out
All this is all a joke and a scam.l called the Lenny xxxx and I found out he didn't know anything about the courier nor anybody named Jonty xxxx. The man is 84 years old man.Really interesting. I advice you recall the money from them.If your church really want to help me in this my trying time,they should pay the money into account.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Courier Woes

Post by paulc » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:35 pm

But at long last the package is found and scheduled for delivery by driver John (in blue)
Hi John,
I was informed that you will deliver my package LAD70333xxxx on the 10th November 2020.Here is my cell phone number xxxx call me before arrival so that I will be here waiting for you.

Hi Mohamed , how are you I deeliver on 11 Nov not 10 Nov. We not allow cell phone, company say we chatter all day ha ha
I has tablet Ipad for delivers and emails in van
I contact you 30 mins and 5 mins before arrivals
I knows supermarket very big , how I to find you?

Unfortunately our delivery driver gets lost
Hi Mohamed , I not find on GPS
is it king faisal strret ????

I know it will come to this ,that is absolute rubbish You have my address or call me on phone.Are you not the one that told me you know the place.

calm down, my friend give me headche
I is on way now

Where are you now?

Well we know where we're going
But we don't know where we've been
i on road to nowhere
traffic vey busy

I drive by nesto where is you at ?
I go in supermarket for buy drink and eat

What taxi are u driving

I in gray van , i parked outside Zabeel restaurent. it smell good next to bakery
you come to van? ?

You guys are idiots,I have been to the restaurant and there is no van there next to bakery.And I'm still outside now and there is nothing like gray van

I has to move. bakery man shout at me
i go round corner park by mosque

Tell me another excuses

I is outside suzuki car show room

Wait there

I parked by suzuiki car shop

F**k you and that your Suzuki. For the past one month I have been waiting in vain. may the Almighty God forgive you on your deceit. Where are you?

no other side of road in little car park
cross road

Come I am back outside the restaurant.

ok 5 mins . i drive round again

You said you have been in this restaurant and if you can't come back here now that I'm standing out side .pls go to hell with your package.

you is at restaurant or suzuki ??

I am in front of the restaurant now.l am wearing red shirt .

sorry I bit lost, I be by Pangulf hotel
is that near? ?

F**k you and your mother.don't ever message me again

I found restaurant where you at?
I wait 10 mins than have to go ,deliver more peoples

Go to hell

I cannot find on GPS, you has directions?

And a final message ……

I am using this medium to inform you that I don't need any help from you. You and your fanthom courier company have turned my life upside down. You made me a laughing stock in the hands people I have so much respect for. God Almighty seems the heart of every human. May God have mercy on you

After discussing with Bertje, I may have made a mistake by getting Mohamed on a mini-safari around the block chasing after the courier. I will re-think future adventures.