The return of Sven

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

The return of Sven

Post by Linoline » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:33 pm

I've been baiting Sven at the beginning of 2019 together with Birlic and MrMystery. He came back after that a few times, but never for long.
Recently he showed up again. I really tried to be nice to him and try to get some fun with him, but he's such a little shit who really brings out the worst in me, and I needed to let of some steam.

Nov 11 (late evening):
Anna: you know if you want to complain all the time you're not much fun to talk to
Sven: Thanks alot dearie. Tik Tok ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡
Anna: Tik Tok? It really sounds like you are on drugs or something

Nov 12
Sven: Yes am on drugs
You sent the drugs to me
Anna: sounds like fun
enjoy
Sven: Thanks darling Netherland
Enjoy yours also
Anna: ok
Sven: Make sure you eat and have your bathe after the drug
๐Ÿ‘Œ
Anna: only after? Then I won't eat or bathe ever again
Sven: Your choice
What kind of being are you
Where are your manner. A lady telling her man he is on drug
This is not the one we shared love
Please find yourself and your manners
Night night ๐Ÿ˜ด
Anna: You know what is also not the love we shared?
You constantly accusing me of things and being annoying to me all the time. I can't talk to you like we used to do because you disapprove of anything I say to you. This is not the Sven I loved. If you want to complain, accuse and annoy, please find someone else because I'm not willing to accept that
I need a man, not a child
Sven: Ok no qualms. You want me to love you when you say things you want to me like am your child. Is it because you are richer today or because you are in a better country
I believe love supercede that. But I think you now have pride. If you want love you need to be submissive and don't act like a girl who doesn't hmmm
Enjoy your life
Tell me what you told me that I disapprove
Anna: accusations and disapproval again.
No it's not because I'm richer or in another country, but I will NEVER be submissive. NEVER
if you want a submissive then there are special places for that, take your whips and chains with you, I"m not for that
I need to be in an equal relationship and if you want to act like a dominant bully then take your attitude for a hike on a long walk off a short pier
bye mister dominant
Sven: That is where you got it wrong been submissive doesn't mean you are slave it means you have respect girl
Anna: submissive
/sษ™bหˆmษชsษชv/
adjective
ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.
"a submissive, almost sheeplike people"
Sven: Yes you have the right
That's not my submissive madam
Anna: meaning I have respect, is being respectful. submissive is not the same. I am not a slave and never will be again
Sven: My submissive is that you don't take action yourself alone we are to rob minds together
Anna: And mind you, I"m not a little girl you can control. I am 32, I'm a woman.
you are to rob your dick, not my mind
Sven: You see what is affecting you now is that you bring your past marriage in your new relationship
My dick. Hmm๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Anna: No you bring that in with your fucking dominant and arrogant attitude
Sven: Will my dick and your pussy build relationship
Have I ever control you
Anna: no because I won't let you
bully someone else
Sven: You ask me to dance like stripper, demand video the way you like. But when I demand for call both audio and video did you respond
Madam am not bully you
If you want love show it with all your heart
How on earth will you tell me am I on drug,. Remember when I called you stubborn you don't like it which I apologise. Do you apologise when you said I was saying nonsense
Anna: I showed it but all you do is complain bully and try to control me. I'm fucking done with that. If I need drama I will look at the presidential election in america. I don't need you to add any fucking drama to my life
Sven: Please how did I bully you
How did I complain
Anna: next quesion is how you wank your fucking cock right?
Sven: Meaning
Anna: nevermind
Sven: For real
Anna: no i'm joking
Sven: Then tell me
We do joke together together. So why did you bring nevermind into relationship
Is this how to show love. Is nevermind making you happy
Anna: because you bring complaints, accusations and dominance
Sven: Or you want our love to make you happy
Anna: love is not whips and forcing someone to submit
Sven: Did I ever force something on you
Anna: If that's what you want then you can beat the one eyed snake into submission
Sven: Don't talk in parables
I don't ask you out in parables and you don't fell in love with me in parables
Anna: no, I actually fell in love with a nice man, guess that was just a cover for a bad character
It's good that you're showing it now
Sven: What am I showing now
Are you there
Are you saying I have bad character. Why are you in love with abusive words these days

I don't know why we would ever accuse Sven of bad character. He was obedient for a long time.
He did many funny things for us. 3 baptisms, many songs, acting performances, he stripped, read poetry, went to Niger and Benin chasing after a non-existent parcel, filled out forms, wrote prayers and psalms, prepared for a wedding that never happened, did a few video-confessions "I, Sven, Am not a gay". Oh the good old days with Sven...

See sven's topic on the old forum
The YouTube playlist with Sven's video's

And don't forget the message a few hundred lads received with Sven's gay-promoting message
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb
Re: The return of Sven

Post by MrMystery314 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:44 am

Nice to see he's back. It's rare you get lads that span stripping videos to The Glass Menagerie.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:18 am

Oh Linoline, the title is just click-bait! :lol:

Here was I rubbing my hands together in anticipation for another go round and god knows what that would entail, as you accomplished so much initially. Nice to see though that he's receiving some more warm fuzzies from Anna.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:11 pm

I honestly don't think I can accomplish much with him again. He complained that his parents are still in debt over his safari's. Might be a lie, but who knows.. He is generally just annoying whenever I talk to him now and I don't have patience to play nice and try something with him. He brings out the worst in me and I want to verbally abuse him.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero