How do I find scammers?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
newboi
Hello, I'm Looking Around
How do I find scammers?

Post by newboi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm very new to this activity so idk much about how scambaiting works, but id like to try it out. I have some questions on my mind such as how do i find scammers? Do i just find sketchy websites and register on them or is there some specific kind of thing to do to get a scammer's email? Also does this site have scammer's emails already or is it better for me to find them?

Thanks

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Re: How do I find scammers?

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Well, in my early days, I used to find surplus scam emails on ScamWarners. I used to copy one of those emails, send it to a disposable account and then compose a reply to it. But now, your best chance of finding scammers is to sign the mugu guest list.

However, if you're going to do scambaiting, do not use any of your real life details. Do not use your real identity or location, do not use your main mailbox and do not use your real bank details or PayPal account.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: How do I find scammers?

Post by Padme » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:50 pm

newboi, Welcome. Please see this post which will show you where to find all the scammers you'll ever need. :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥