By royal appointment.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Mr Dapper
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Apr 2017

User Icons

By royal appointment.

Post by Mr Dapper » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:19 am

Just found this in the inbox of one of my baiting characters (not a catcher account).
ARE YOU MR. JOHN (surname removed) ?

How are you doing today? I am Prince Harry of the United Kingdom, i am the sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. The City of London Police (Ian Dyson, QPM) Commissioner contacted me and he said there are U.K citizen whose funds are in Nigeria, and they had been suffering to receive their due fund from Nigeria after giving all their life savings. I was also told that the World Bank ambassador here in UK could not get the fund to you and presently, your transaction file is with the Bank of England for cancellation.

However, i contacted you because your name is among the list i have with me here as i received from the City of London Police Commissioner. The Police Commissioner (Ian Dyson, QPM) specifically told me that he needs my help as to talk to the Nigerian President for any fund belonging to any UK citizen to be released without any delay or requirement.

You are receiving this email now because the Nigeria President had been contacted today, as this is to say that you will not have anymore problem to receive your due fund, as the fund must be release to you with immediate effect, as the HMQ (my grandmum) also spoke with the Nigerian President to expedite the release process.

Honestly, i don't know you in person and you may know me but as i heard that you had suffered so much to get this fund and as you are a U.K citizen, i felt it and i decided to come into the issue from base as this is to say that you will receive the fund, as you should leave your fingers crossed that you will receive the fund.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Sincerely,

Prince Harry.
The last word is mine.

:jboot: :$_lad: (A few) :trophy: :santa: :vcamera: :sandtimer:

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Re: By royal appointment.

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:37 pm

:lol: Just because heโ€™s posing as Prince Harry.

Mr Dapper
Wannabe Baiter

User Icons

Post by Mr Dapper » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 pm

In the hope of finally receiving his fund John replies.

John 09:49
Your Majestic Magnificence

Thank you for your email, and another extra big thank you for taking the time to personally intervene to help me claim my fund that I've been trying to get my hands on for quite some time now. I shall certainly be awaiting your next email with my fingers crossed.

God Save the Queen.

Your most humblest of bumpkins

John Surname
Prince Harry 15:10
Good day Mr. John Surname,

I received your email and the content noted. Honestly, i want to assure you here that you will receive the fund in few days, as all i require of you is to follow my directives and advice in this regards because i have finish everything with the Nigerian President (Muhammadu Buhari) and he assured me of success in few days.

The President (Muhammadu Buhari) of Nigeria told me that he had contacted the paying bank there in Nigeria and the bank said your fund is ready in an ATM card and if you show interest to receive it, you should consider it deliver to your address without delay with all documents (proof of ownership) in your name will be delivered to your address along with the ATM card. I want you to send the following information below to me so that i can send to them for the delivery of the ATM card to your address, as i told the Nigerian President (Muhammadu Buhari) that i will like to receive a scan copy of the ATM card before it will be delivered to your address and he said the paying bank will send it to me by tomorrow.

Send this information as stated below.

Full name and address in full:
Current phone number:

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Sincerely,

Prince Harry.
Might be some fun to be had once Prince Harry's off script.
The last word is mine.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Whenever I meet with Prince Harry, I always make sure to ask after his wife and child, esp since Archie is 7th in line to the Throne. It is more than just courtesy. And, as a former serviceman myself, does he remember me as a mechanic with 662 squadron back in 2012? We met on several occasions, though I was only an enlisted man myself.......

Given Harry's interest in former servicemen, and the fact that this windfall is coming to me, does Harry know of any Veteran's Charities I could donate to? I am anxious to do so right away......

Maybe the lad will make up a fake charity and you can have fun with him then?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:11 pm

I surely hope to see this topic title change to "royal disappointment" real soon
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Mr Dapper
Wannabe Baiter

User Icons

Post by Mr Dapper » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:04 am

Just to be clear, are you talking about the future direction of the bait or the real Prince Harry?
The last word is mine.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:48 am

That comment was completely baiting-related
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 am

I do love a good Prince Harry bait. Would be a shame if he turns out to be a cheat. Maybe you should throw a female character in the mix and see what he does.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 am

Since Harry has stepped back in Royal duties, it is good to see him still out there helping people. Nothing like a Royal with time on his hands.....
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Mr Dapper
Wannabe Baiter

User Icons

Post by Mr Dapper » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Somehow I don't think it will be long before good Prince Harry starts to get on Johns nerves. :x

Prince Harry 13:11
Good day to you John Surname,

I don't like what you are doing? Have you foggotten that i am doing this to assist you and you should not subject me to all this, as you can call Lenny yourself to send the money as you instructed him ( for fuck sake I suffer from advanced Meniere's desease) . I want you to call him after reading this email and then tell her to send the money as you were instructed, as all details for the payment has been sent to his email. You don't subject to call Lenny, while you can do that since you instructed him to send the money. Please i deserve some respect :lol: even if i volunteered to do this for you and other beneficiaries, as i want you to undertstand that Mr. David Lang received his own fund under my suppervision yesterday from Nigeria and i can give you his contact so that you contact him and confirm from him (now that sounds like a good idea :roll:).

I am waiting for the payment details as you should contact Lenny since you instructed him, as there is no respect to me if you subject me to call Lenny to follow your dirrectives, while you are the rightful person to do that.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Prince Harry.
The last word is mine.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Are the red parts footnotes, or what?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:50 pm

The comments in red are Mr Dapper's comments/asides to this audience. The lad never sees those. Baiters frequently add these comments when posting lad messages......usually in red font to stand out, as they appear to have done.