Goofy crap your lads wrote

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
clashcityrockers
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: Goofy crap your lads wrote

Post by clashcityrockers » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Perhaps this is not all that goofy, but I was almost sorry to hear that the lad wasn't feeling well because of my emails.
Mr. <name withheld>,

Please you are giving me headache, you cannot follow simple instructions so difficult to understand, and you will send a parcel without tracking number.

Note: This will be my last e-mail respond to you and if you cannot send the shipping fee to Georgia Shepherd don't contact me anymore.

Thank you as you’re giving me headache,

Mr. David West.
I did tell him (dishonestly) that I had sent him regular checks and even cash at one point to an address he provided. But I told him that they were sent via regular first class mail in normal letter sized envelopes that I dropped off in a mailbox outside of a post office. I just wasn't capable of following his simple instructions to use USPS overnight mail or Western Union or Moneygrams or Steam gift cards. He wanted me to go back to the post office and try to get a receipt or tracking number for a letter already mailed.

I think he was disappointed when I said (again untruthfully) that the letters had been returned by the post office as being undeliverable. But at least I have my imaginary cash back so I may be able to pretend to send the money again if he will only provide a bank routing and account number.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Post by bware419ers » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:18 pm

OK, BUT THAT'S THE WAY IOT WORKS HERE.
WE CANNOT CHANGE OUR INTERNAL POLICY NO MATTER WHOSE OX IS GORED
ETA:
remember before you go to someone else for a small Amount of loan, your loan was marked to increase up to 350$ as soon you pay the money for the Tax Clearance Certificate which is 7500$ that was why we gave you up to this Amount to pay and believe me the interest is so Amazing, if you can not pay it all you can make a deposit of 60% of the amount you were asked to pay which is 7500$
you need this Tex Clearance Certificate to qualifies for that loan i told you i will speak with you on phone when the time is right we know how we work here, try your best to understand me
Last edited by bware419ers on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added in more lad goofiness.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

:gpig: 🥓X7 :$_crd: :vcamera: :$_lad: X 7908
:cotog: :sandtimer: :pith: X 17 :skull: :badge: :badge: :tattoo:
:goat: :mortar: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: :jboot: :e5: :santa: :whip:

:blkrbn: "FFS." - Capone
:blkrbn: - Toomuchfun
:blkrbn: - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Deniden
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Deniden » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Jennifer is a Giant food I wanted to deliver your package to you I'm cheating on the road now in 24 hours to lunch to your country do not disappoint her or to lose this package
:vcamera: x9 :whip: :goat: :$_lad: :tattoo: :sandtimer: - the King of Mankini (4yrs)

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Post by bware419ers » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:52 pm

I have explained things in details Over and Again :
‘”This is our corresponding bank account and suitable to receive the fee”’ Recognize By Me.
Meanwhile, go ahead and effect the payment sum of $7,000 right away so we can proceed as I have explained to you previously.
Please, RECOGNIZE and RE-CONFIRM this very bank account to your Lender or To Whom It May Concern. Sorry for the incontinence.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Post by bware419ers » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:55 pm

so do your wank to loose your fund or not so if your no wank to looee
it your will try to go and send the $7500 now ok
:shock:

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:14 pm

I have a lad doing "the fourteen steps" with my character as she just entered a program after sending him months of incoherent drunken emails where she lost the details to numerous bank accounts. The last step was confessing he is an absolute failure. He embellished a bit:
baby I have admitted that I am a failure and a really ready to do anything to bring change to us. I love you and I will do anything under this sun to put a smile on you face. I love you and I will always love and support you
I'm working my way up to "feats of strength".
:e5: :goat: :mcfry: :jboot: :whip: :whip:
:$_lad: x 323 :$_crd: x1517 John James :$_crd: x67 :flag_ie: :flag_in:
:pith: Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) :sandtimer: :gst: 6 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | :sandtimer: 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Linoline
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am

I was going through a few accounts I used for ASEM's about 6 months ago and found this gem from a very happy lad
You are a very big foolish idiot for using such words concerning the fee on me.. That we should give you time extension to one week and till today you have not replied back to my messages and to Rev Kenneth Brown IMF New York you said that I should copy to .

You are an empty skull and idiot of the highest order.

I hate a when a matured and educated minded person lie to.. It gets me crazy.

I am very sorry for using this words on you but I don't regret anything.

You are a very big foolish idiot .
And from the same lad
Shame on you old foolish idiot.. Lies don't make you a real man you swan

You are a very big foolish idiot I have ever seen in my life.

Do you think I look like a kid or foolish idiot to you?
I want to bait him again, start over fresh, he seems to be fun

Another happy customer
you don't have any money with you only trying to fuck your dirty ass up
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1223 :vcamera: x169 :pith: x30 :tattoo: x5 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x1 :cotog: x2 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Post by Birlic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:46 pm

A too innocent lad wrote:Do you think I look like a kid or foolish idiot to you?
Yeap, that's exactly what we all believe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;