General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Linoline » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I understand from father Eduard that you want to send us the video of the sermon tomorrow but are not sure how to do this. I want to advise you to use google drive for this and share the files with me. If you don't know how to do this, then please ask one of your assistants to help you with this.
I'm happy to hear that we can expect to see your first act as a reverend tomorrow. I wish I could be there in person to witness it, but I am sure that the time will come soon that we will meet face to face and break bread together.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1223 :vcamera: x169 :pith: x30 :tattoo: x5 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x1 :cotog: x2 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Post by Birlic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 am

Anderson hasn't sent anything yet, but he said he gave a sermon ... somehow, in another church. We didn't understand anything, but we will see the footage and, of course, we will be unhappy. We will ask him to repeat everything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Yesterday, late evening:

Anderson wrote to sister Dave:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord almighty God bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Finally I released my sermon preaching today at pure fire ministry and the camera man promised to release my sermon preaching tap to me tomorrow Monday,because the camera man needs to separate my sermon preaching from the church program activities.

notice the church I went to sermon my preaching today is not my church.
Please be patient with me as soon as the church cameraman releases my video tap to me tomorrow hopefully I will forward it across to you immediately?

have a wonderful bless Sunday in Jesus name

Best Regards.

Under the Grace of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. We are waiting to see your sermon tomorrow and I hope it will be as good as we expect it to be from a faithful man like you. I have informed the elders that they can expect to see your video tomorrow.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 am

As we expected, the idiot claimed that the cameraman asked him for money for filming.
So he hasn't sent anything concrete yet.
Sister Dave is unhappy.

Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

Please i\m very sorry for the delay due to the cameraman request to me.

The cameraman told me to pay him money first before releasing the video to me.

because the cameraman said he rent the camera and all the equipment he use for the church package.

Please i\m very busy since morning looking for money to pay the cameraman,hopefully tomorrow i will forward every details across to you.

Thank for your mutual understanding

Best Regard.

Reverend Anderson.
Sister Dave to our moron:
Dear brother Anderson,

I am disappointed to read this message. I expected that you would've taken care of this earlier. You easily could've recorded the sermon with a mobile phone camera and you wouldn't have this problem right now. Tomorrow morning you can organise the sermon again and have one of your assistants record it with a phone and send it to us.
I expect that this will not be a problem and that you will make sure that the promised materials will be sent by the end of the day tomorrow.

be blessed
sister Dave
===
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm

This evening sister dave wrote to Anderson
Dear brother Anderson,

It is October 20 today. I expected to receive an update about the progress of the loan and the monument of faith today, but I didn't hear anything from you at all. This disappoints me. Also you have not responded to my last message about the video of the sermon. Please get back to me as soon as you can when you receive my message.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1223 :vcamera: x169 :pith: x30 :tattoo: x5 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x1 :cotog: x2 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero