General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Linoline » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I understand from father Eduard that you want to send us the video of the sermon tomorrow but are not sure how to do this. I want to advise you to use google drive for this and share the files with me. If you don't know how to do this, then please ask one of your assistants to help you with this.
I'm happy to hear that we can expect to see your first act as a reverend tomorrow. I wish I could be there in person to witness it, but I am sure that the time will come soon that we will meet face to face and break bread together.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 am

Anderson hasn't sent anything yet, but he said he gave a sermon ... somehow, in another church. We didn't understand anything, but we will see the footage and, of course, we will be unhappy. We will ask him to repeat everything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Yesterday, late evening:

Anderson wrote to sister Dave:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord almighty God bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Finally I released my sermon preaching today at pure fire ministry and the camera man promised to release my sermon preaching tap to me tomorrow Monday,because the camera man needs to separate my sermon preaching from the church program activities.

notice the church I went to sermon my preaching today is not my church.
Please be patient with me as soon as the church cameraman releases my video tap to me tomorrow hopefully I will forward it across to you immediately?

have a wonderful bless Sunday in Jesus name

Best Regards.

Under the Grace of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. We are waiting to see your sermon tomorrow and I hope it will be as good as we expect it to be from a faithful man like you. I have informed the elders that they can expect to see your video tomorrow.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 am

As we expected, the idiot claimed that the cameraman asked him for money for filming.
So he hasn't sent anything concrete yet.
Sister Dave is unhappy.

Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

Please i\m very sorry for the delay due to the cameraman request to me.

The cameraman told me to pay him money first before releasing the video to me.

because the cameraman said he rent the camera and all the equipment he use for the church package.

Please i\m very busy since morning looking for money to pay the cameraman,hopefully tomorrow i will forward every details across to you.

Thank for your mutual understanding

Best Regard.

Reverend Anderson.
Sister Dave to our moron:
Dear brother Anderson,

I am disappointed to read this message. I expected that you would've taken care of this earlier. You easily could've recorded the sermon with a mobile phone camera and you wouldn't have this problem right now. Tomorrow morning you can organise the sermon again and have one of your assistants record it with a phone and send it to us.
I expect that this will not be a problem and that you will make sure that the promised materials will be sent by the end of the day tomorrow.

be blessed
sister Dave
===
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm

This evening sister dave wrote to Anderson
Dear brother Anderson,

It is October 20 today. I expected to receive an update about the progress of the loan and the monument of faith today, but I didn't hear anything from you at all. This disappoints me. Also you have not responded to my last message about the video of the sermon. Please get back to me as soon as you can when you receive my message.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Dear brother Anderson

It is a day later and I still didn't get any message from you. You promised to have the monument ready tomorrow but you are silent for days on end now. The elders are losing their patience and I have heard rumors about them not releasing funds for your parish now if you don't show results or progress soon.
I want to remind you that it is in the best interest of your parish and the community not to waste time at this moment and give us an update as soon as you can.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
The loan might have been a lie to win some time and hoping that he'd get money anyway. We gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he's very quiet for the last few days.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Well, well, well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

>>> THE MOVIE IS HERE! <<<

- I sincerely hope that the idiot paid someone for that embarrassing collage of images stolen from who knows what TV sermon. His lips do not move according to the words that are heard, but it seems that this aspect did not interest him too much.
- I'm amazed and I can't stop laughing. I've never seen anything like it before. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Birlic on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:05 am

The idiot claims to have made money and to start working at the Monument of Faith (pyramid).
Greetings Sister Dave

Finally the women cooperative society forum offered me the loan today.

I've been very busy since morning looking for a good location to rent.

Finally I rented a nice located land for the assignment.

Please attach the land I rent today for the monument of faith assignment.

By tomorrow I will go and buy all the materials for the assignment.

Hopefully between now till next week I will complete the assignment.

Best Regards.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

I have received the video's of your sermon and I will make sure that the elders will discuss them tomorrow.
It is good that you have finally found a land to build the monument of faith, but it sounds like an excuse that you break your promise. You told us that the monument of faith would be done by tomorrow. I expect you to send me pictures of at least the first few layers of the pyramid before noon on Thursday October 22nd. It is a sign of bad character that you don't do as you promised us many times and our patience is running thin by now.
I expect your favorable response and I expect you to do the right thing.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dae

Please my financial stability is very bad that is the reason why all the excuses.

Please attach the picture of the land I rented today.

Please be patient with me for a few days and I promise I will complete the assignment any moment from now till next week,so that I can have much time for myself to build the monument of faith according to the lord's will.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

I have asked the elders and they will give you until Sunday to show some serious progress, but I want to warn you that they will not continue accepting delays. I expect to get a daily update from now on to see that you are moving forward this time.

be blessed
sister Dave
So far, all the things that this idiot has done is to wait to receive money from the church and pretend to be a religious and educated man. We want to see him work hard to build the pyramid and we want to see him covered in "milk and honey" in front of the other idiots next to him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:38 am

With the help of the Holy Lamb, we will build another Monument of Faith in Ghana, near Accra :D ... Brother Anderson gave up the idea of waiting for money doing nothing, so it looks like he will start working. Of course, he has all of our blessings! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The lad:
Greetings Sister Dave

Alright;Sister Dave ,I will try my possible best to ensure i complete the assignment now till Sunday.

I'm already on my way traveling to the Accra capital city to buy all the materials,and will return back tomorrow to start the temporary monument of faith construction.

Many thanks for your mutual understanding

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. I requested that you send us daily updates from now on and I didn't see any pictures of the progress from today. Please send us some pictures of the materials that you purchased and send us pictures tomorrow of the first steps of the monument.

Be blessed
Dave
Anderson, finally understood that he would not receive anything if he did not build the pyramid:
Greetings Christ Sister Dave,

Please attach the pictures of the materials I purchase this morning for the temporary building of the monument of faith.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for the pictures. May I ask you what kind of material it is that you are holding in the third picture? I don't completely understand what it is and how you will use it. Please note the dimensions of the monument of faith as explained to you earlier.
Father Eduard and the other elders will be visiting the orphanages the next few days. They will review your video of the sermon late on sunday afternoon and I will give you feedback about it afterwards.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Anderson:
Good morning Sister Dave,

Please i'm very sorry for the delay replying back to you on time since yesterday was very busy trying to put things in place to ensure i finalize and complete my assignment as urgently as possible as you requested.

The third material I'm holding it's a material used to build a local pyramid.

Hopefully I will finalize and complete my assignment as urgently as possible as you requested.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

I understand that it's going to be used for the monument of faith but I asked you what kind of material it is. What's the name?
Also we'd like to see some pictures of your progress so please keep us updated at all times.

Be blessed
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

I finally completed the bench today,just painted white color waiting to try for the assignment by tomorrow.

Please find attached is the bench

The monument of faith is still under construction waiting for the carpenter to complete the job.The carpenter went out for a marriage ceremony that is the reason why the delay for the monument of faith construction.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for the picture. It is good to see the progress and I'm happy to see that you are hiring a carpenter to do this work for you. The result so far is beautiful and I"m sure the elders will be pleased to see this tomorrow. Please keep sending me updates daily until you have finished the monument.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:56 am

We sincerely hope that this cunning idiot spent money on all these preparations. Of course, the elders of the church will be delighted with Anderson's sermon (see the fake movie above) and they will recommend the continuation of the Lord's work. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:35 pm

11:24 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

I did not go to church today because of the monument with the carpenter.

I woke up very early this morning to be with the carpenter to finish the remaining work.

Please find attached is the sample for the monument.

Please, I want you to explain to me again more about my spiritual journey and the milk and the use of the honey flow on how to make the baptism myself.
more so the speech i need to say during my spiritual journey with the monument of faith.!

I definitely want to finalize the whole assignment by tomorrow.

many thanks for your patient with me

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

14:23 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I'm happy to see that you're making progress, but I am wondering if you have read my messages at all. When I gave you the instructions, it clearly said that the base of the monument must be 3 x 3 meters and it has to have a total height of 3 meters. This is why bags of sand are encouraged. It is ok to use different materials, but the dimensions have to be big enough. Looking at your pictures, I think that the total height of this is 1.6 meters instead of 3 and the base is no more than 75 cm. Also, the monument has to have a square base. I have sent you images with all the dimensions on it, and yesterday I even sent you a message reminding you of the right dimensions so I don't understand why you didn't take notice of that. Please correct this and send me a new update before the end of the day.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
14:47 Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Please the rain is raining heavily over here at the moment of course causing serious disaster and damage.

Please the distance between my location and the carpenter region is very far away from my region,I already removed the monument construction from the carpenter place to my region location this morning of which I cannot do it myself.

Please allow me to use it like that,even the money I spent for a truck vehicle to transport the monument to my location region is a very huge sum of money.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
15:28 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

That you chose to disregard instructions that were clearly given to you and even after another reminder, is not my fault but it was your choice. The consequences of this decisions are yours to deal with, I did what I could to make sure you were reminded of the instructions.
The protocols are clear and we can't deviate from them. When we start doing that it means that we allow chaos in our midst because every member and reverend will think they can decide for themselves how to operate. We are working the same way for years and it has never led to any problems. I didn't expect you to forget reading the instructions even after a clear reminder.
Our Lord didn't sacrifice only half of Himself, but He gave Himself completely, so who are we to ask if only half of the effort will be enough. Brother Anderson, you have a position where you have to be an example for your followers. I hope you understand this.
We expect you to show us the monument with the right dimensions soon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

oblated
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by oblated » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:22 pm

It looks like a Dalek.

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Well, that simply won't do, will it? Tsk tsk.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: 🍆 🦎 🍰 🍰 🍰 :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Please what are the rightful dimensions again.

please i'm sick and tired of this.

I never went through such a task before.
maybe all my effort, time and money will be lost.

I don't care anymore.

i can't do anything beyond my knowledge and understanding.

I want to quit now

Please don't compare me with our lord Jesus Christ.i do not know any thing this sacrifice

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
He's saying some wonderful things, but he states them like it are problems. To me it all seems perfectly fine. He borrowed money, wasted it by not following instructions and he's frustrated. Perfect.

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Your words shock me honestly. I am not saying you are Jesus. All I am saying is that the work for the Lord should be done right, completely and not halfheartedly.

Like I said when I gave you the instructions, and again earlier today, the monument should be a shape of a pyramid, it should be square with both sides 3 meters long and the total should be 3 meters high. A little lower will be accepted, but not below 2 meters. You can make it out of bags filled with sand or dirt that you stack on top of eachother, or like you wanted, a wooden structure covered with material. It will both be accepted as long as the dimensions are right. Size matters in this case.

Keep faith, stay strong and you will reap the fruits of your labor when the parish in Ghana will be operational and the word will be spread amongst the people.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Anderson the Giant
Dear Sister Dave,

My monument is even above 3 meters high and the shape is exactly what you want.

just because it is a photo that's why you are looking at it that way.

Please I spent a lot of money for this and I seek a loan to sponsor this project assignment.
Please don't let my effort to go in vain

Regards.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

There is nothing wrong with my eyes, and unless you are 3.5 meters tall, there is no possible way that the monument is any higher than approximately 1.6 meters, because it is shorter than you are. Please don't try to tell me that I can not judge the size of a monument of faith. Several people have built it before you and I know how to estimate measures and yours is too short. Also the width, yours isn't by far 3 meters wide, so unless you want to do this work properly and make a monument according to the instructions given, then please do not try to tell me that I am wrong.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Please what are the rightful dimensions again.

please i'm sick and tired of this.

I never went through such a task before.
maybe all my effort, time and money will be lost.

I don't care anymore.

i can't do anything beyond my knowledge and understanding

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Do I need to keep repeating myself? I have told you twice already today. If you see below this message you can see what I have written before.
I thought you are an intelligent man who doesn't need to have information repeated ad nauseam before it is understood.

To make it clear once again: 3 meters high, with a square base of 3 x 3 meters. The height can be a bit lower, but anything lower than 2 meters won't be accepted.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson
Attn Sister Dave

There was a (Heap of burning coals range with sack) behind my location owned by a business woman.

The lady is a burning fire coals trader.

my question is that can i use the lady burning coals range with sack as my temporary location monument of faith for the assignment.

The lady business heap of burning coals range with a sack is very big, wide and taller height.

Please try to understand me and I'm totally confused.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I am appalled that you even ask me this. A heap of junk is not a monument of faith and can never be conceived as such. You will have to build it yourself, with your own hands, with use of your assistants or a hired professional, but a pile of junk? No, this can not be accepted.
Please brother Anderson, change your attitude about this matter or I have no other choice than to report this to the elders.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Please I don't have more money to build another one.

Please consider this one and present it to the elders like that or I can look for a way to increase the height a bit.

Please consider my situation and my financial stability
I'm totally frustrated this season because of the monument of faith assignment task.
am a poor person
Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:44 pm

As the last pictures show, it seems that our dear "evangelist" Anderson was left alone and that no one around him wants to participate in the "activities of his parish". I am sure that the elders of the church will be amazed to see that the "proposed Reverend" is working alone on a monument that should be a common work of all parishioners. Isn't that right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Logar
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Aug 2006

Post by Logar » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:29 am

Poor Ahmed/Anderson! This lad is cutting corners and coming up with all kinds of excuses, trying to earn his dollar. He wants the payout with the least bit of effort. He supposedly rented a large cleared area for the monument. He starts building one out of packing materials in someone's backyard. He acquired a large number of flour sacks. Where are the flour sacks? But, he did have a bench built (not him but hopefully he paid the carpenter). He puts all sorts of biblical quotes in his emails, give a sermon, but claims ignorance. I think he is starting to realize that manual labour is a lot harder than sitting on his arse in front of a computer with dreams of MTCN's, plenty of rich mugus, and a super lifestyle.
All these trials and tribulations are a great education. And a good education costs money!
Hopefully, all this effort (or his lack of it) will cost him plenty: money, time, friends, and reputation. :lol:

But like the Good Book says:
There are bigger deals to come!
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela
"Your mother is a mad pussycat and your father is ordinary skeleton" -Jerome
"if you want to do something do as manure man ok." - William

Kills: :flag_us: x2 :flag_uk: x2 :flag_nl: x3 :flag_es:
:$_lad: x141

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:27 am

This morning, Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

This morning I showed your progress to the elders and as I expected, they didn't approve of the result. It is not wide enough, not square and not the right size. In the pictures it shows that you are working alone. The elders would like to know where your official assistants are. They are supposed to help you with the work instead of you doing it all by yourself. What happened?
The only option for you to successfully finish this task is to start over and build the monument with the right dimensions.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Nothing like starting out the day with some good news

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am

- Obviously, we want him to continue working... so, if we see that he categorically refuses to rebuild the pyramid properly, we will look for a way to accept it as is it. :mrgreen:
- It will need to be plastered / painted. After that, he will have to do the Baptism. With a goat, some honey and milk. :mrgreen:
- We will accept everything and send him the sponsorship money (which Obi - my fake lad - will obviously steal).

We will get maximum satisfaction with minimum effort = exactly his motto! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

My official assistants are very far away from my region location and they are family people looking for money to feed their wife's and children

I cannot start all over again in building this monument dimension,because I don't have more money to build another one.

I rather quit myself from this difficult situation I involved myself into because of poverty on my side that's the reason you people are playing games with my life.

I never went through such a hard time like this in my entire life before,just because I need assistance my God will see me through.

life goes on.

i will never insult you more so you have to give me some little respect too.
am 45 years of age not a kid

I will use the bench to sit down in my house because i spent money for it.
i will never borrow money again in my entire life just because of poverty.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
so:
- His friends don't want to help him anymore because they still didn't get money
- He is broke
- He is desperate

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I don't see any reason to give up now that the end of this process is in sight and you will receive the funds for your parish soon. Are you seriously willing to leave the community to fend for themselves, knowing that if you complete this, you will have a lot of money to support many people?

I have been thinking about this situation and I think I have a solution. If you can find some wooden box that will heighten the monument to over 2 meters high and you will plaster and paint the surfaces I am sure that the elders will accept this because they are passionate about the parish in Accra and want to see it become operational soon.

Don't give up now that the end is in sight. Stay strong and show that you are the man of God that we thought you are all along.

Be blessed
Sister Dave.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:19 am

Yesterday evening, Anderson
Attention Sister Dave,

I don't have money to buy a wooden box to build another monument?

I am totally frustrated with life, what should I do?

Life is complicated; we need to learn how to cope with our own flaws, mistakes, bad memories, regrets, guilt, and most of all the emptiness you are feeling right now. I feel the same way you do about many things, and used to be very impatient and resilient; I always felt like a victim. I am aware that I am writing in the past tense here, but it is something I continue to struggle with on a daily basis, and sometimes feel that life is long, not short.

On the other hand I have to be thankful; I am lucky to see a lot of beauty in the complexity of life- Sometimes I am in awe of what is in front of me. Satisfying my curiosity has helped fill so many voids that I have had throughout my whole life.

I will tell you some things that have helped me cope with life and just myself and my personality.

Do not compare yourself to other people, as we are all different. We have all gone through different shit in life and we all react differently because of our unique personalities and learn to cope with life in a different way. Some are stronger than others, and contrary to what you may be thinking, I feel that people that struggle and still go on are the strong ones. You are strong in my book-

Ignore social media. People will only show the best parts of their lives; we are social, curious beings and have the tendency to ignore the good things we have because of the focus we put on others’ lives. I deleted my Facebook account more than 2 years ago and it was one of the best things I could have ever done. I chose not to care if my best friend from high school has a better car than I do, or a better position, or a prettier girlfriend/wife, or if the guy that graduated with me has had a better career than me, or more friends. The only thing I get from this is the inability to stop comparing my life or current situation with others’ and if there are flaws in your personality, this will be counterproductive and unhealthy for your self-esteem

Do your best everyday. Most of all you should learn how to accept yourself just the way you are. Some people are just very good selling themselves, or hiding their lack of confidence which inevitably will lead to higher levels of “success” given that in this life being liked by your peers is more important than the quality of your work, your dedication, and efforts.

Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. In the US specially, people have a distorted sense of reality in which wealth is equivalent to happiness. It does not work this way and the faster you understand this the better and the happier you will be with what you have. Try to live below your means, get out of debt and instead of becoming rich, try to find purpose in your life and stop trying to meet expectations. Do not be neglectful with the feelings of others, as guilt is one of the most debilitating and hindering things in life; don’t hurt anyone.

You get frustrated in your life, when you aim too high for yourself. Your goals must be realistic and your aspiration should be according to your capacity and it must be your burning desire everytime . Every defeat demotivate you while every success boost your morale.

Above all I am totally frustrated with my life at the moment simply because i'm from poor background.
this is all for now.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
So, he's just using a lot of work to tell us that he's a lazy moron

This morning, Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

You are thinking in problems right now, not in solutions. I gave you a few options but you reject them all. How can we bring this project to a successful ending if you refuse every solution that I'm giving you? Think of the community, the good work your parish will do for them, the word of the Lord that will be spread and in a few days your poverty can be solved because you will receive a good salary once your parish is operational.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:39 am

We will try to offer him easy alternatives, with the desire to let him continue working and to do the Baptism ceremony.
It is probably the first time in his life that he has to do something other than sit in a chair and dream of quick and easy gains.
We want to give him a wonderful last moment, when my fake lad Obi will steal the church money again.
After that, we will close the story because Anderson is not funny at all and his continuous whining is already annoying.
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:08 pm

15:26 Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Please I don't believe in empty promises from you people again.
If you people really want to help me and my community,just help us once and for all.

I never engage myself on such assignment tasks before.

Please I'm sick and tired of your too many excuses and many empty options.
I believe in the words of God.
I am very strong in preaching and in the spirit of faith in the word of God.
I believe some days my God will make a way for me miraculously without stress and difficult options.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
"I believe some days my God will make a way for me miraculously without stress and difficult options"
Spoken like a true lad

17:05 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

What empty promises are you talking about? I have told you over and over again that we just have to abide by the protocols that we are using for years and we can not just deviate from them.
I have spoken to the elders about your situation and they decided to make one exception for you, and have you use the monument that you already have as long as you make sure that it will be placed on a box or even balanced on a stick so it will reach above the 2 meters and you'll have to paint it. Then you can proceed with the baptism ceremony and build a permanent monument once the funds for your parish have been sent. Please note that this is only one time that we will make an exception, we can not do this for all our protocols, because then we will ensue chaos and we don't have a God of chaos, so we want everything to be orderly and correct. The only reason why we allow deviation from the protocol this one time is because you promised to make a permanent monument once you have the financial means from the church.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
We decided to accept any solution he'd offer for the monument, because we just want to get him baptised and chop him. He's a lazy idot who's very boring for us, so he needs punishment.

19:19 Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

Alright,many thanks for the consideration.

Please, I want you to give me proper instructions and protocol for the baptism ceremony details.

I don't want any further obstacles for the baptism ceremony?

I need every detail for the baptism ceremony.

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
20:55 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Will the painting of the monument and raising it to the height of 2 meters be a problem? I need to see a picture of it before you do the baptism ceremony. I hope you understand this.

I will copy for you what I wrote in a previous mail about the baptism ceremony:

--------------------------------
The Baptism

"And I have promised you that I will bring you up from the misery of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, Hethites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey." (Exodus 3.17)

- This is the Baptism Ceremony and represents The Sacred Way through which you are appointed as Local Reverend and your Parish is officially recognized as one of the <SNIPPED> sisters-parishes.

- As in the Exodus (chapter 3.17), when Moses promises to his tribe that he will offer them milk and honey, you will have to stay in front of the Monument of the Faith and say "Our Father" prayer.

- Your position must be kneeling as if in prayer and in your arms you must hold a lamb (a baby goat will be accepted), symbolising the power of your Faith! To show everybody that you really believe and respect the spirit of the Holy Lamb!

- One of the faithful who attends the ceremony must pour some honey on your head... then, he will pour milk on your head.

- You have to raise your hands up and, with eyes looking at Heaven, you must say "the sacred words of baptism" three times. They have to be uttered very clearly!

"I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb!

I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!"

- The Baptism Ceremony must be video-recorded and it is also useful to take some suggestive photos during the event.

----------------------------

We understand that milk and honey might be too expensive for you right now, so the alternative is to use white and yellow paint, diluted in water, but use enough, because it must flow in abundance, like the milk and honey that the Lord promised the Israelites.

You will need your official assistants to be present at the baptism ceremony and they will need to be baptized also, after you, and you will baptise them but you don't need to use as much milk and honey or diluted paint for them, just a little will be enough for your official assistants. Because you are the local reverend of the parish and with this symbolisation you show that to everyone.

After you have sent us the video's and pictures of the baptism ceremony, father Emmanuel will transfer the money for your parish. The products for the support parcel are already ordered and are waiting in secured storage to be shipped to you and I will make sure that will be taken care of as well.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Let's not forget that sister Dave is the guardian angel for Anderson, so let's make him another joy.
We can send the package to him, starting Monday. A small gesture of courtesy, which shows how much he is valued by the church. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!