When Lawyers Collide

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

When Lawyers Collide

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:37 pm

What happens when a scammer who poses as a lawyer comes across another lawyer? Well, I'll show you; now, normally I don't do foreign language scams but for this one I made an exception. Our message begins with this message to Cersei Lannister from Dominique Riverain who wrote:
Bonjour,

Je suis dans l'urgence, veuillez me répondre SVP.

Dans l'extrême attente.
which in French translates to: "Hello, I am in a hurry, please answer me. In the extreme wait."

Cersei wrote back with:
Que se passe-t-il ?
which is French for: "What's going on?"

Dominique sent another message in French which went like this:
Bonsoir

Je vous prie de bien vouloir m'excuser pour cette intrusion, je suis Mr Dominique RIVERAIN , âgée de 88 ans originaire de la France, je suis actuellement dans une campagne du sud-ouest.

J'ai dû vous contacter de cette sorte parce que je souhaite vous confier un secret et une affaire très importante, cela vous paraît peu suspect bien vrai que vous ne me connaissiez pas et que je ne vous connais pas.

Je vais aller à l'essentiel, mais je vous prie de garder cela confidentiel, Bref, en réalité, J’ai un Cancer qui est en phase terminale, une Boule s'installe présentement dans ma cage cérébrale, j'ai cette maladie depuis plus de 2 ans, et pour couronner le tout j'ai été détecté positif au virus Covid-19 (CORONAVIRUS).

Selon ce que les Docteurs m'ont justifiés, j’ai une fièvre, mal de tête, la toux et une difficulté respiratoire, Les médecins traitants m’ont informé que je pourrais mourir du jour au lendemain du faite de mon état de santé très dégradée.

Je suis veuf, je n'ai pas d'enfant parce qu’avec ma femme nous n'en avons jamais pu en avoir en dépit de tout ce qu'ont possèdent comme moyen financier. Sans vous mêler de ma douleur, j'ai également perdu ma femme, le mois dernier par cette maudite maladie, j’ai été contaminé par ma femme et cette maladie vient de détruire ma famille. Nous n'avons jamais pensé à adopter un enfant, ce que je regrette amèrement. J'envisage de faire un don, une grâce de ma fortune. J'ai presque vendu mes affaires dont une compagnie d'exportation de bois au BRESIL dans la ville de São Caetano do Sul ou je faisais la navette entre la France et le Brésil.

J'ai emmagasiné dans mon compte personnel, la somme globale de 2.000.000€ (Deux Millions d’Euros) Je souhaiterais vous donner cet argent qui pourra vous aider dans votre projet et dans votre vie et en même temps mettre sur pied une fondation à but lucratif qui portera mon nom.

Si vous êtes une personne sincère et humble, veuillez me contacter le plus rapidement pour que nous puissions en discuter. J'aurais aimé traiter cette affaire après la disparition de cette épidémie mais le temps ne me le permet plus, Je me sens très mal et j'ai très peur. Je ne peux pas mourir sans avoir fait don de toute cette somme sinon je pense que cela serait un gâchis. Le Coronavirus est une réalité.

Protégez-vous, protégez votre famille en respectant les règles d'hygiène recommandées par le Ministère de la Santé.

Que le bon DIEU vous épargne.

Il faut me répondre au plus vite

Cordialement...
On Cersei's request which went like this:
I appreciate your response to me, Lady Dominique, but because I do not speak French, please can you resend this to me in English? I would also appreciate it, if any future correspondence is carried out in English so that I can understand what is going on here.

Kind regards

Cersei Lannister
Dominique resent the above message translated in English, which went something like this:
Good evening

I beg you to excuse me for this intrusion, I am Mr Dominique RIVERAIN, 88 years old from France, I am currently in a countryside in the south-west.

I had to contact you in this way because I wanted to confide in you a secret and a very important matter, it seems to you little suspect, although it is true that you do not know me and that I do not know you.

I'm going to get to the point, but please keep this confidential, In short, in reality, I have a Cancer which is in the terminal phase, a Ball is settling in my cerebral cage, I have this disease since over 2 years, and to top it off I tested positive for the Covid-19 virus (CORONAVIRUS).

According to what the Doctors have justified me, I have a fever, headache, cough and difficulty in breathing, The attending doctors have informed me that I could die overnight due to my very poor health. degraded.

I am a widower, I have no children because with my wife we have never been able to have any despite everything that we have as a financial means. Without meddling in my pain, I also lost my wife, last month to this damn disease, I was infected by my wife and this disease just destroyed my family. We never thought about adopting a child, which I bitterly regret. I am considering making a donation, a grace of my fortune. I almost sold my business including a timber export company to BRAZIL in the city of São Caetano do Sul where I was commuting between France and Brazil.

I have stored in my personal account, the global sum of 2,000,000 € (Two Million Euros) I would like to give you this money which will be able to help you in your project and in your life and at the same time to set up a foundation for-profit that will bear my name.

If you are a sincere and humble person, please contact me ASAP so that we can discuss it. I would have liked to deal with this case after the disappearance of this epidemic but time does not allow it any longer, I feel very bad and I am very afraid. I can't die without donating all this money or I think it would be a waste. The Coronavirus is a reality.

Protect yourself, protect your family by respecting the hygiene rules recommended by the Ministry of Health.

May the good GOD spare you.

You must answer me as soon as possible

Cordially...
Cersei then wrote:
Splendid, Ser Dominique if that is what we are using. It looks like you were inclined to acquiesce my request.

But I thought that Dominique would be a feminine name. Ah well, probably different naming conventions over there in France, I suppose. However, Ser Dominique, you accepted my request but I an afraid that I will have to be disinclined to acquiesce your request. Fortunately, my colleague, Ser Derek Trotter, knows someone who is always on the lookout for money who goes by the name of Ser Charles "Charlie" Farewell.

I have ccd him on this email. I suggest that you introduce yourself to Ser Farewell and pick up the deal with him.

All the best

Cersei Lannister
And now, the Farewells began to take over the deal; here's how the correspondence went:

To: Dominique [email protected]
Date: 18 Sep 2020, 00:35

What's this about?

To: Charlie Farewell
Date: 18 Sep 2020, 05:36

Hello dear Mr Farewell,

As I said in my previous email, I have stored in my personal account, the total sum of € 2,000,000 (Two Million Euros) I would like to give you this money which can help you in your project and in your life and at the same time set up a for-profit foundation that will bear my name.

If you are a sincere and humble person, please contact me ASAP so that we can discuss it. I would have liked to deal with this case after the disappearance of this epidemic but time does not allow it anymore
Do you feel capable?

Waiting ...

To: Dominique Riverain
Date: 18 Sep 2020, 09:37

Hi Dominique

If you want to talk about giving this money to a project, then you have definitely come to the right person. Here at the Phantasm agency, we are always on the lookout for business opportunities and by "we", I mean of course, me and my wife.

Just let me know where we go from here.

Yours faithfully

Charlie Farewell

Date: 18 Sep 2020, 15:50

I send you my sincere greetings, MONSIEUR
I will be doubly happy if you accept to take my donation following my state of health due to COVID.

As explained previously, it is a bequest that I make so that you can enjoy its funds, carrying out charitable works in favor of people sick in connection with infectious diseases
Once again I would like you to confirm that you can act according to my will and accept my bequest.

Would you agree that I put you in contact with my lawyer, my henchman who will answer any type of question concerning my situation and my lège?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mr.

Date: 18 Sep 2020, 15:57

Your henchman? I sincerely hope that you mean that in a hyperbolic manner, because if it isn't, then I am afraid that you must seek out someone else and you will not have the honour of handling this deal with me.

Me and Nadia are not interested in using this fund for charity purposes, but rest assured from both of us that we will put the money to very good use. As long as you are joking with calling your lawyer a "henchman", then me and Nadia will accept your request, but if you are not joking then you can kiss this deal goodbye.

Having said that, I agree to let you bring in your lawyer, but I must insist that your lawyer handles things with either my wife, or my own legal man since they are both far more knowledgeable about legal matters than me. If my wife gets involved, do not be too surprised that her messages are from this email address because we share this one.

Yours faithfully

Charlie Farewell
Phantasm agency - Owner and general manager

Date: 19 Sep 2020, 11:53

Hello Mr Farewell I inform you that in my life I have had very few relatives so understand by that the appellation henchman just a hyperbolic way of speaking otherwise it is just that my lawyer and nothing more you will just have to come in contact with the latter who can put you in contact with the bank so that my funds can be transferred to you because day by day my condition is weakening and my days are well numbered. Also understand that my wish is that his funds be used to I would like my lawyer to take care of this case with your wife it will be more reassuring, this I am waiting for you to confirm me accept the donation.

Date: 19 Sep 2020, 15:18

Okay, I'll get Nadia sorted out and we'll get this moving. We both share this mailbox so her messages will be coming from this mailbox.
And now, Nadia took over from her husband, sending this message (twice) to Dominique; here's the start of the correspondence she had with him:
Date: 19 Sep 2020, 15:30

Dear Mr. Riverain

My husband, Charlie Farewell, has requested my assistance with some business that is being transacted here, and he has requested me to get in touch with a lawyer on your end.

Please could I have the lawyer details so that I can get in touch with them? I must give you my thanks as well, for granting me permission to handle the lawyer.

Kind regards

Nadia Farewell, LLB

To: Nadia Farewell
Date: 19 Sep 2020, 15:57

Dear Mdm FAREWELL,

I have received your two Mails.
No problem, I am sending you the contact details of my lawyer, I understood that you want to proceed without the support of a lawyer.
All in all, try to send an MAIL to my lawyer, since today is the weekend.

I thank you once again for the confidence even if it seems mixed but one thing being certain my henchman lawyer will be able to send you any type of information you will need to confirm my statements below the information concerning him SANTOS Address: R. Boa Vista, 944 - sl 888 An 8 - Centro Histórico de São Paulo, São Paulo - SP, 01202-001, Brazil Email: [email protected] Contact: +55 8965 547893

I would wait for a return

D. RIVERAIN.

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: When Lawyers Collide

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:07 am

Lad frustration in any language is a good thing.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:48 am

I agree. But baiting in a foreign language is a bit frustrating when you don't speak the language and have to use a translator which isn't always accurate at times.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 am

I chuckled all the way through this! One bit of advice - it's good to reinforce their goofs, and I would definitely want him to use the word "henchman" with future victims. Any way to introduce "hunchback" into the mix? :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:44 am

Yeah, whenever he tries to build trust in a victim, it's really a good way to blow your own cover.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Now, we move on to what Nadia's conversation with Jose; starting with this email:
To: Jose Santos
Date: 19 Sep 2020, 23:24

Dear Mr. Santos

I am contacting you because I have been given your email address from Dominique Riverain who has been in contact with my husband, Charlie Farewell in regards to a money transfer. From what Dominique has told Charlie, he is suffering from cancer in hospital and his prognosis is, to put it bluntly, absolutely appalling.

Following the advice of Mr. Riverain and Charlie, I have been delegated this matter because I am regarded as the right person to handle this part of the deal. Please send instructions as soon as you can.

Kind regards

Nadia Farewell, LLB
Two days later, she chased and finally got a response from Jose. Here's some correspondence between the pair:
Date: 21 Sep 2020, 20:32

To tour attention Ms Nadia

I have read your letter to me, I invite you to read the attached file
of the two documents sent and respond very quickly.

In the meantime, receive my most distinguished greetings

Master José Santos

To: Advogado Jose Santos
Date: 21 Sep 2020, 23:09

Dear Mr. Santos

Thank you for your email, but what exactly do you mean by "Contact" in the letter that you sent? Actually, can you send me the details you want from me by email instead of in a letter? I will be happy to offer you as much information as possible but I am sorry to say that I cannot provide an ID at the moment:

Don't get me wrong, me and Charlie have been married since 1990 and we are happily married, but since founding the Phantasm agency, he has made it a policy that any ID is destroyed because we are approached by people who ask for copies of passports only to find out that they have terrible intentions. Fortunately, I managed to keep some kind of identity, which is my ID card, but Charlie is keeping it in a safe out of fear that I send it to anyone with bad intentions.

To make matters worse, he has also locked the combination for the safe in a briefcase and then locked the combination for the briefcase inside the case itself. And he has even labelled the combinations! I could probably get you some ID but it's going to take a very long time and professional safecrackers don't come cheap, you know.

For now, this picture will have to suffice for the moment. It does the same thing, doesn't it?

Awaiting your positive reply to sending me a list of details you want from me.

Kind regards

Nadia Farewell, LLB
Nadia Farewell.jpg
Nadia Farewell.jpg (103.34 KiB) Viewed 4358 times
Date: 22 Sep 2020, 04:39

To your attention

If you cannot provide me with your identity document, please simply answer me by giving the information below:

Last name :

First name:

Address :

Phone :

Country city of residence Nationality

Date of Birth :

receipt of his information I will be able to draw up the certificate of change of property name.

In the meantime, receive my most distinguished greetings.

Master Jose Santos

Date: 22 Sep 2020, 09:28

Wonderful!

Okay, so as you know, my name is Nadia Farewell, wife to Charlie. I was born on the 23rd July 1970 and I am an Englishwoman. I live with my husband at 221B Baker Street in Belgravia in the city of London. As for the phone number, this is the number of a friend of mine named Lenny; all phone correspondence must be handled through him.

Yours sincerely

Nadia Farewell, LLB
And some recent correspondence:
Date:24 Sep 2020, 01:38

For your attention Mrs beneficiary.

I am contacting you
to inform you that I have had the deed of donation drawn up in your name. So I
invite you to consult the attached file attached to this email in order to read
the deed of donation which has been duly drafted, the signed below your name
and return it to me immediately so that it is legalized at the Supreme Court
São Paulo Federal Council for the

legalization fees that you will have to send me Legalization
fees and related costs are estimated at US $ 3800.00

Please read the deed
of donation drawn up

in your name as an attached file In the meantime receive my
greetings

Master JOSE SANTOS

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 01:37

Right, so let me get this straightened out. You want me to sign the attached document, and you also want me to cough up money for some fees?

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 03:39

To your attention

I acknowledge good reception of your letter to me. I inform you that indeed you should sign the document and return it to me and then pay the sum of US $ 3800.00 which will be used to legalize the document that you will sign and return and then pay the various costs of the procedure.

This being I await the document to sign.

In the meantime, receive my most distinguished greetings

Master Jose Santos

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 10:38

I should pay how much?! 3800.00 dollars? Seriously, Jose?

Where am I supposed to get that much money from? Better question, why should I pay £3800.00? Just deduct the amount from the service.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:36 pm

No response, so Nadia gave him an ultimatum which went like this:
Date: 24 Sep 2020, 15:35

Dear Jose

Like you told me to, I have signed the attached letter and I will send it back to you; but here is my ultimatum: You either deduct this 3800.00 dollars from the service or I don't send it. The choice is yours; deduct or I am out.

Yours

Nadia Farewell
Still no response, but Dominique came back and wrote:
Date: 24 Sep 2020, 21:23

Good evening Mdm FAREWELL,

I hope you are well
It is with great difficulty that I contact you because this evening I was informed by my lawyer that there was a hiccup regarding the acquisition procedure
I would love to hear from you and also have your side of the story, if you are still interested.

Yours truly ...

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 21:29

With pleasure, Dominique

So far, I have been nothing but cooperative. Now he wants me to pay an absurd amount of money for something; even when I'd have to get a loan to pay it.

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 21:48

I fully understand you know that.
After reading his Mail, I could understand that it was about the legalization of the act of my donation to justice, which will give you the right to have the Title on my Funds.
In one line, this is the step that will consist of changing the titles of my funds to your own name, as the sole beneficiary.
I don't know why you are complaining, you know, this step is very important.
Is it because you don't have the funds to pay for this step? I could participate in it, because my goal is that you can be the only beneficiary, well I believe that you are with your husband in this procedure.
If I know exactly how much you have available, I could make a contribution fairly quickly in order to have the right to the securities which will be in your own name.

Date: 24 Sep 2020, 22:38

Like I said in my previous email, with the amount of money he is asking for, I'd have to get a loan. Jose may be following his own law, but I am following my own law; English law. And why should this fee not get deducted from the service?

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 07:56

Hello Nadia,

Yesterday, my day was more than painful because my state of health worsens day by day I just pray GOD to have a breath of life again, I was able to have José, he explained some facts to me, in fact 2 years ago, when the doctors concluded and diagnosed my terminal cancer and that I could die overnight.
On instructions from the bank, I sold the majority of my goods in Brazil and the money that I was able to collect I deposited the amount in a closed (sealed) account, suddenly that's what causes all this because for the unsealing it requires procedure, a financial step, what I would like is to help you in order to be able to end it because my breath of life is slowed down every time if you can help me I will try to find a third of the sum.
Hope you understand, be blessed

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 08:21

I'll help you, but I want help in return so I want you to carry out some tasks for me.

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 08:31

I hope you took the time to read the message I just sent you, which is also very explicit!
I haven't had access to my funds for a long time, due to my state of health, you understand?
This is why I would like to make this donation, so that other people in real need can benefit from it.
I said that I can not help you by paying the total amount, just a part, just to support you in the process
How much can you advance so that I can complete the sum?

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 08:41

I don't expect you to pay the full amount. But what I do expect is a request from your end before we begin with any form of payment. Are you able to accept my request?

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 10:03

Of course I gladly accept your request
May I know which request is it mainly?

Date: 25 Sep 2020, 15:06

I want you to create some artwork for me. I want you to make me a self portrait and three recreations. They must be drawn by hand, or you can paint them.

Find the pictures attached to the email.
NB: MS paint or any digital artwork will be rendered void and you can kiss our deal goodbye. If you have a scanner, then scan the results and send them back to me, but if you don't, then take a picture with a camera and upload them to your computer.
Below are the pictures that Nadia attached:
Nadia Farewell.jpg
Nadia Farewell.jpg (156.26 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
This is a picture of Basil Brush
This is a picture of Basil Brush
1.jpg (110.74 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
This is a picture of Cluny the Scourge from the Redwall series
This is a picture of Cluny the Scourge from the Redwall series
2.jpeg (24.88 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
This is a picture of Slagar the Cruel also from the Redwall series
This is a picture of Slagar the Cruel also from the Redwall series
3.png (164.88 KiB) Viewed 4328 times
The ungrateful man wasn't happy and wrote back:
Date: 25 Sep 2020, 16:44

LISTEN !! I'm not here for fun, and I don't know how to draw, besides I don't have this energy
So, is it either you continue with the case or you withdraw ??
It's that simple

Yours truly ...
Like a lot of other baiters, Nadia has rules, one of which she followed here: Respond to anger or aggression, not with compliance, but with righteous indignation:
Date: 25 Sep 2020, 22:45

Now you listen to me, Dominique. It is not that simple because you seem to forget that was you who contacted me first; you wanted my help. You told Charlie that you were happy to get me involved. You told me that you wanted me to help you, so shouldn't it be fair that you help me? And besides, you have no right to tell me "It is that simple" when you expect me to run round in circles after a lawyer who charges extortionate and arbitrary fees.

And so what if you can't draw? Hire someone else to create the portraits for you. After all, you do have a huge amount of money at your disposal. I don't care who recreates these pictures. As long as they get done, it doesn't matter who did them.

Nadia Farewell cares not about the artist behind the intended pictures, only that the pictures are made. (this is a variation of the dogma of the Chaos war god, Khorne in the Warhammer universe. The actual quote is "Khorne cares not from where the blood flows. Only that it flows.)

Now, see to it that you hire someone to create these pictures; let it be known as well, that your attempts to tell me about needing money to hire someone are futile because if I get pictures which are completely unacceptable, then you will have to get them remade. Only then will I cooperate.
Well, we never did get any artwork from Dominique because he wrote one last message to Nadia which went something like this:
Hello,

After reading your email, I come to tell you clearly that if you are really interested in this donation, you will contact my lawyer, WITHOUT CONDITIONS !!
It's me who makes the donation, not you !!
Besides, I never asked you anything as far as I know.

When you are really interested in the donation, you will know how to contact my lawyer again, seriously !!

End of dialogue.

Have a good day.
And that was the last correspondence that Nadia had with Dominique. But he initially contacted Cersei so she tried to get him back on the hook and so, she wrote:
date: 26 Sep 2020, 15:05

Ser Dominique

It's been a long time since we last spoke and I handed you off to Ser Farewell and his wife, Lady Nadia. Apparently, you've been having issues with them.

Perhaps I can provide some assistance. After all, I was the first person you contacted...

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
Could this get Dominique back on the hook?

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:20 pm

You bet it could!
To: Cersei Lannister
Date: 26 Sep 2020, 17:23

Hello,

I know you were the first person I collaborated with

If you know all this, it is surely because FAREWEEL have kept you informed of the situation.

Do you have all the details?

Date: 26 Sep 2020, 22:52

Sorry, Ser Dominique but I have never been in contact with Ser Farewell until recently. I say recently because really I must offer my congratulations.

Over the last few days or so, you have helped us to apprehend Charles and Nadia Farewell. If you wish to know more information, please would you be kind enough to contact my father and superior, Tywin Lannister? If you like, I could ask my father to get in touch with you, or you can contact him yourself. Once again, I offer my congratulations on helping us to apprehend Charles and Nadia.

Sincerely

Cersei Lannister
Dominique now started to try to steer himself back on track and sent Cersei this email which was the penultimate email he sent her:
To: Cersei Lannister
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 05:43

Hello dear;

I am delighted to read you again
You will have to send the contact details of my lawyer to your father and also to your superior, in order to continue
My lawyer is this person who takes care of the donation I would like to put you in direct contact with my lawyer, this person will tell you what to do to benefit from the funds

LAWYER MASTER JOSE SANTOS

Address: R. Boa Vista, 944 - sl 888 An 8 - Centro Histórico de São Paulo, São Paulo - SP, 01202-001, Brazil

Email: [email protected]

It is preferable to contact this person by Email.

I am fully relying on you for making contact God bless you
This email was the last email that Cersei sent to Dominique:
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 08:36

Ser Dominique

I would like you to rest assured that email is the only communication method that me, my father and any other persons involved have any intention of using. However, we are not interested in receiving any fund or donation for our own sake.

However, it has come to our attention that in your correspondence with Ser Charlie and Lady Nadia, you have been swindled and we would like to offer you compensation. I am not forwarding your lawyer details to my father; what I am going to do, however, is copy him on this email for further discussion.

Sincerely

DS Cersei Lannister
Royal Agency of Independent Terror Investigation

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Just as Nadia took over from her husband, Tywin took over from his daughter:
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 08:42

Dear Dominique

My daughter, Cersei, has informed me of a deal that you are trying to transact with her and has provided lawyer contact details. Like she said before, we cannot accept any donations for our sake in case it turns out to be profits from drug trafficking or money laundering.

However, what I am willing to do, is to grant you a reward for the capture of Charlie and Nadia Farewell. Surely, you receiving money is better than you giving it away?

Regards

Commissioner Tywin Lannister

To: Tywin Lannister
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 09:31

Hello MONSIEUR LANNIISTER,

I took the time to read you very well
Know one thing, I don't need any money! I easily have it for a lifetime, and what I want to do is a donation and not receive it.
The difference is that my health is not perfect, I don't know if your daughter could tell. One of the reasons I want to make this donation, so that there are people who will benefit from it.

Besides, why would I help you get your hands on these people? what did they do?

All I want is to make this donation? are you interested ?

Yours ...

Date: 27 Sep 2020, 09:48

I'll tell you what they did in another email, Dominique. Please await for further details in the meantime.

Date: 27 Sep 2020, 10:11

There's no problem

I would wait for your mail, very detailed

Yours truly ...
Well, a Lannister always pays his debts...
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 15:13

Ref. 24601 (this is the prison number of Jean Valjean in Les Miserables)

Dear Dominique Riverain

Thank you for your email enquiry about helping us to catch Charlie and Nadia Farewell.

However, due to the current circumstances and the current investigation, I cannot provide any explicit information about the case. All I am allowed to tell you, is that Charlie Farewell and his wife, Nadia along with ten other individuals were arrested in the early hours of the morning. You can find pictures of four individuals who were arrested attached to this email. Alongside Charlie and Nadia, the pictures are of his PA, Melody Crowe and her best friend, Crystal Bloodworth.

These four individuals were arrested along with eight others: Baesemion Caenareon, Aeramar Barmaereon, Balaevar Taelnaris, Aerymar Lennaris, Rhaenesella Nohlaeris, Naenyra Doraellis, Banla Malnareon and Eraemera Valnaeros. All twelve individuals are being held in a secure location in Wandsworth. Most offences are related to their so called Phantasm agency and at present, me and Cersei are awaiting the arrival of our local inspector, Derek Trotter, to bring further information.

Currently, we are investigating 394 complaints involving this agency so hopefully, you will appreciate that we have a great deal of work to carry out. I would appreciate it if you could please provide me with as much information as possible about what you did with Charlie and Nadia.

As for compensation, I am sorry to say that this is not my department, but if you wish, I can provide contact details for someone to help you with receiving it and they can help you in the best way possible. However, in order to get compensation, photo ID is required.

At the top of this email is your case reference number. Remember it, and for a quick and efficient service, please quote it in any further correspondence as the number will allow us to find your details.

Yours sincerely

And the attachments sent by Tywin:
Charlie Farewell.jpg
Charlie Farewell.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
Nadia Farewell 1.png
Nadia Farewell 1.png (200.96 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
Melody Crowe.jpg
Melody Crowe.jpg (137.48 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
Crystal Bloodworth 2.jpg
Crystal Bloodworth 2.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
But did Dominique quote the reference number? Of course not! I have to give him credit for still thinking he can get anyone to get in touch with Jose again.
Date: 27 Sep 2020, 19:51

Good evening,

Thank you for this rather thorough explanation
I didn't expect this, I didn't know these people were looking for.
Ah ... I was expecting PHOTOS of them, not comic book pictures!

With these people, he had to have a donation, that is to say that I want to make a donation of my fortune which is 2,000,000 € (euros)
Since they are no longer, I would love to deal with you.
For that, would you agree that I put you in contact with my lawyer, who will answer any type of question concerning my situation and this donation? And of course, he will give you all the information about it, the procedure will be open once you have contacted the latter.
Looking forward to hearing from you ...

Date: 27 Sep 2020, 22:49

Ref. 24601

Dear Dominique

Thank you for your offer, but like I said to you before (I am sure of it), we cannot accept donations, even if me and Cersei are incredibly wealthy. Like what Charlie, Nadia, Melody and Crystal claim, we are approached by all sorts of people asking for donations, only to find out they had illicit intentions so I have had to issue a blanket policy of never accepting any donations in case the money is the profits of money laundering or drug money.

I already gave you two photos in my previous email; provision of comic book images for Nadia or Crystal is not my problem. They were the best images that we could have of either Mrs. Farewell or Miss Bloodworth; speaking of which, you can find one more image we managed to get of Crystal in this email. I had meant to attach this picture to my previous email but it failed. And thank you as well for your compliments on my explanation; if you want even more details, then I am pleased to say that Inspector Trotter has arrived and once he has been briefed on the case, I will ask him to contact you first thing in the morning.

From what Nadia has claimed, your lawyer already wanted her to send him a huge amount of money in exchange for this donation. Why should my offer of compensation for you be any different? And speaking of lawyers, Cersei says that she knows of your situation because you were her first contact so getting in touch with your lawyer will not be necessary.

Regards

NB: For further efficiency, please quote your reference number in all future correspondence either with me, Cersei, Derek or any further contacts.
This was the other attachment that Tywin sent:
Crystal Bloodworth 1.jpg
Crystal Bloodworth 1.jpg (38.75 KiB) Viewed 4271 times

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:23 pm

The last piece of correspondence that Tywin ever had with Dominique:
Date: 28 Sep 2020, 02:50

Dear Sir,
Until then I take time to answer you, and also to read you, but for the moment I can not allow myself to send you a photo of myself.

I didn't know what Nadia and my lawyer were talking about, until she even mentioned it.
My lawyer said that he could not understand his reasoning, since it is a sum which is very legal for this rather urgent matter.

Glad to know that you don't expect anything from anyone who is already rich.
I always thought that real wealth is the one that is invisible (in the head)

Yours truly.

Date: 28 Sep 2020, 08:34

You can't offer me any photo identification? Okay, fair enough; besides, it isn't me you need photo ID for. It will be for Inspector Trotter who I have copied in on this message; he has been briefed on the full details of the case and will be in touch with you as soon as he can.

In the meantime, please would you be kind enough to brief me on a few questions:

1) How long had you been in communication with either Charlie or Nadia?
2) How much money did you expect to receive? I ask this, because Nadia claims that your lawyer wanted her to pay an "extortionate and arbitrary sum" of money (these are her words, not mine) and I want to be sure that this is accurate.

I would advise you get back to me as soon as possible so that Derek has information about the circumstances of this case.

Sincerely

Now, Derek Trotter takes over the case:
Date: 28 Sep 2020, 08:42

Bongiorno Dominique Riverain

I hope this email finds you well. I am Inspector Derek Trotter and along with Tywin's daughter, DS Cersei Lannister, I am one of two people assigned to this case by my superior, Tywin Lannister. He calls me local because I may live in London but I actually live in Peckham with my wife, Raquel Turner and my son, Damien.

My superior, Tywin, has asked some questions which I will need answers for in order to get a better understanding of the case:

1) How long had you been in communication with either Charlie or Nadia?
2) How much money did you expect to receive? We ask this, because Nadia claims that your lawyer wanted her to pay an "extortionate and arbitrary sum" of money (these are her words, not mine) and we need to be sure that this is accurate.

I also have reason to believe that Tywin gave you a very thorough explanation and wanted one from you as well, but you repaid him by talking about donations which we do not and cannot accept. Therefore, will you provide as much detail as possible about the circumstances that led to you dealing with Charlie and Nadia?

Regards

Inspector Derek Trotter
He never wrote back.