General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

Post by Linoline » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:35 am

Saturday
18:17 Quin to Roy

I feel like I"m missing something... that's right.. no notary stamp. Roy is celebrating his weekend. He'll reply on Monday

19:27 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear Sister DAve, how are you for now? hope by the Grace of the Holy
Lamb you are sound health wise please and please Sister Davina I
advice /crave your indulgence to stop panicking for the Holy Lamb will
not let all of us down all we need is prayer and have faith and
believe that our prayers on behalf of Chancellor Ed will be
answered Amen,as of Brother Zacharias surely the Holy Lamb will bring
him here gently and safely Amen,Thank you very much for fulfilling
your promise may the Holy Lamb bless and add more to your bosom and
also keep you for me and for <SNIPPED> Congregation now and for ever more
Amen.
Please Sister Dave what you attached did not show kindly do well to
write/copy by so doing it will be visible or if you have a cleaner way
of attachment please do so.
Thanks and remain Blessed
Brother Quin.
19:33 Quin to Roy
Hello Mr Roy storm,
Good day,sorry for my delays,is due to the fact that there has not
been any supply of Electricity since morning,this is one of the major
problem we do have here as they brought it back few hours ago after
going through your mail I notice that the hand written statement did
not actually get to you due to poor net work i then decided to take it
to a cyber cafe to make sure is being resent to you so please do up
date me on receipt of this
Thanks.
Quin.
20:05 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I asked a brother to make a scan of the receipt and it is a jpg file, it should show on a phone. If it doesn't please try to view it on a different phone if possible, maybe your wife or children or one of your helpers can help you with it. On the receipt is information about the number and right now I don't know how to send it in any other way to you.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, it means a lot to me.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
23:23 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good evening thanks for your mail how are you doing this evening I guest you are doing fine and I strongly believe that the holy lamb will be with you and father Ed will recover quickly in the mighty name of the holy lamb Amen ,please sister Dave thanks you for your kind gesture toward me and the <SNIPPED> church in general may the holy lamb reward you abundantly please in the attachment I saw phone number iam I to call the number and how many days will it stay before it can be cleared because am confused isaw one hour am confused please can you clarify me please so sorry to bother you again OK thanks and remain blessed brother Quin
Sunday
9:28 Zach to Quin
Dear father Quin,

I don't like the accusatory tone you have used in your latest message to me. Father Ed's health is getting worse and it weighs heavily on my heart. Not everybody is allowed by his bedside, only people who don't have many social interactions. The risk is too high for another covid infection and that would be fatal at this point. I thought you would understand this.
I reached Paris this morning. I managed to get a ride to the tunnel and a truck driver helped me cross to France and brought me to Paris. He even gave me some money to take an international train so I'm going to find out about the fares and see how far his donation will bring me today. I am grateful that there are people spiritually supporting me on this journey because I don't know where I will lay my head at night and how I will move forward the next day. I was hoping to feel more support from you as well instead of these angry words. I will move forward anyway because that is what the Lord wants from me.

Shalom
Zach
11:08 Bad news from Sister Dave to Quin
Brother Quin,

Unfortunately I have bad news today. Father Ed has been called home by our Lord and Saviour. His body wasn't strong enough and he passed away this morning. I feel so bad because I fell asleep for a while tonight and he didn't hear any prayers during this time. Now I have to live with the knowledge that my failure caused the death of father Ed. If only I would've had some help during the nights. May the Lord forgive me for my weakness
We will have a lot of preparations to do to give father Ed the funeral service that he needs. He was loved by so many and achieved great things for our church. We will miss him so much.
As for the phone number, you will have to call that to get the transaction number. It's an extra security I paid for to be able to send this amount. It's all explained on the receipt I think.
I have to go to father Greenham now to help preparing the service.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
The blog is updated by Zach this morning and also sister Dave posted about father Ed's passing. We will miss him :-(
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:11 am

^^^ Poor father Ed!
The pain tears our souls and glooms our hearts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:31 pm

My deepest condolences to the entire congregation of Believers on the passing on Father Ed. What a kindly old man he was, an inspiration to us. He fought valiantly though but he has gone to a better place. Know that your burden is not to be carried alone, your sorrow is shared by all of us.
May you all find peace in your time of grieving.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:04 pm

15:24 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave, good after noon,i am very sorry for delays in my reply,my sister in the Lord am reading this mail with lots of sadness and pains all over my body and heart but why me the same year losing my biological and my Father in the Lord same year what is happening to me why me again just within interval of 4 months?Sister Dave , around 1am as we finished our midnight prayers i did not know what struck my minds, did you know? i had to bring those Chancellor Ed photos you sent to me,with your and was just saying lord when will i see these fellows one on one not knowing may be that was when my father in the Lord was struggling with Death,please and please do pick courage, never loose faith/hope, always remember is the Lord that gives life and is only him that takes, Glory to the Holy Lamb for he lived a fulfilled life, hope his wife is in good order? May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace,please Sister Dave do not be offended if I make this request even if not now when ever it will please you,since you sent this money to our parish I would like to be carried along in what ever that is happening over there possibly if invited by/during the time he would be laid to rest,I would be the happyest man on this planet earth.Sister Dave please try and be strong for me you are the only one I know at <SNIPPED> that could help me to make sure that plans and dreams of Chancellor Ed my Father in Lord is Achieved take heart am in very sobering mood for now write to you later.
Thanks the Holy Lamb will give all of us the fortitude to bear the immeasurable loss.
Remain Blessed
Brother Quin.
15:51 Quin to Zach
Brother Zacharias,
Good after noon and how are you today, am happy to read the progress of your pilgrimage The Holy Lamb will shower you with more and more Favours,please my Brother do forgive me if any comments you read on my mail made you to be offended do find a place in your Hart to forgive me,though am replying you this mail with my Hart filled with sadness and pains,after going through Sister Dave's mail informing me of my father in the Lord's death,brother Zacharias why would all these be happening to me just within interval of 4 months i lost my biological father and my Father in the Lord why me Brother Zacharias please forgive me.
I will mail you later when am a bit in fair mood
Thanks and be Blessed
Brother Quin.
Zach will respond later... he's somewhere. I don't even know yet where.

17:00 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your kind words, but these do not alleviate my heart of the feelings of guilt. If only father Ed would've had those prayers by his bedside last night I feel he wouldn't have passed and he would've remained strong enough to get through this. I fell asleep probably around 0:30 and woke up again at 2AM because the heart monitors started making noises. I think the Holy Spirit led you to those thoughts you had during the night. You might have felt that he needed your support as well.
Thank you for informing about his wife, but he has never married, he devoted his life completely to the Lord and His work.
I understand that you want to attend the funeral and you are more than welcome here to attend, we would love to take you in and embrace our brother with us in these difficult times. Unfortunately here in the UK things are different from Nigeria and we don't wait months to bury people. The funeral and burial will be held in a week, so that will be next Saturday, August 30. Father Ed will be placed in the mausoleum with the other church fathers who passed before him. With the travel restrictions I think it will be very difficult to attend. I really appreciate your desire to attend and contribute to the service and I think father Ed would've been delighted to have you speaking during the service, if not in person, you could do it with a video recording we can play on a screen during the service. A eulogy where you will speak about your experiences with father Ed. How you met, what he meant to you. It would be the best gesture you could make at this point.
Maybe you can also advise us about some Bible phrases we could use during the service. We would appreciate your input in these days.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
I think we're out of luck, but it's worth trying to get one more video right? If he refuses he'll be excommunicated quicker. If he plays along.. who knows.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:20 pm

20:03 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave.
Good evening, how are you coping with the situation of our great lost of our Father in the Lord,Sister Dave my tears knows no bounds because it looks as if my being cashless that made me not to prepare or send the video caused me much of this pains,the worst that contributed is the pandemic because if not for it's cushioned effect our parish here would have started existing before this lost please my Sister we need to take Hart and bear the lost,though am the highest fellow this lost of my Father in the lord will pain so much,Especially now that I know that the spirit that prompted me to see him as my Father Lord in the Lord right from day one we opened communication, not even knowing he was never married but rather dedicated his life to the work of the Holy Lamb by recurvering the lost sheeps was the Holy Lamb Divine spirit, I feel much pains in my Hart now that I have had this, which means you are also his daughter in the Lord.
Sister Dave with the fund you sent to my parish if cleared tomorrow I will have no reasons not to prepare thing before that 30_08_2020 so long my coming there fiscally will not be possible,I believe the best thing I will do to make him happy even as he goes to the bosom of the Lord is to make sure I do exactly what you have adviced me to do and for you people over there to help me after he might have been laid to rest to make sure the parish here in Nigeria started functioning in Earnest I do pray the Holy Lamb will see us through all this Amen.
Thanking you for all the efforts you have been making all through these days Amen,may you be Blessed more and More.
Brother Quin.
Translation: "yes of course I'll make a video with a euology, but only if I get the money first" I have a few words for this kind of attitude which are not proper to write here...

20:17 Zach to Quin
Father Quin,

I am terribly saddened by this news and I have cried. It is in this time that I miss the presence of my brothers and sisters in the Lord

A fellow traveller borrowed me his phone to see if there was news and to make an update. With the donation I got I managed to buy a train ticket to go as far as Bucharest. It is a long journey but a comfortable one for now. I don't even know exactly where I am right now. Somewhere between Paris and Bucharest, where I will arrive tomorrow, late in the afternoon. I feel blessed with the gift I received, though it doesn't measure up to the loss we experienced through the passing of father Ed.

I pray a lot and I hope that the Spirit will free my mind from this darkness that I feel right now. I look towards my goal, the parish in Nigeria, which I believe I will reach. The donation I received is a confirmation that the Lord wants me to move forward and I will.

Shalom,
Zach
A little consolation for our lad, His money.. uhm.. Zach is making a lot of progress today

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:25 am

^^^ I am sure that his excommunication will take place only after he has tried in vain to obtain that MTCN from the call center. It would be a shame not to get some sad and frustrating messages from him. Right?
Surely the Council of Elders will categorically order Quin to tear down the pyramid and send pictures after it's over... I'm so sure he'll enjoy it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Claus Shaeve
Not quite a Newb

Post by Claus Shaeve » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:38 am

Your Bishop of Africa is now on the phone with Moneygram, and not having a great deal of joy... :lol:
:$_lad: x19
:$_crd: x6

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Yes, of course, we first want him to lose some money on the moneygram hotline. It looks like he already did. I'm eagerly waiting for the recordings to be posted :D

Sunday
20:56 Quin to Zach
Dear Brother Zacharias.
Good evening, thanks a lot for the up dates,Brother Zacharias my sadness and tears knows no bound for am the one mostly affected by this news of my father in Lord demise, I pray the Holy Lamb accepts his gentle soul in his bossom Amen,as of your pilgrimage to Nigeria the Holy lamb assures me that it will be a successful one filled with awesome testimonies that glorify the name of Holy Lamb Amen.
Wishing you a safe pilgrimage as we continue to hold you in our ceaseless prayer Amen.
Brother Quin.
22:22 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

To be honest I am not coping well with this. I feel personally responsible and I don't know what to do right now. Father Ed was not only a great church leader but my personal mentor and I feel like I have lost my own father now.
I am so saddened to see that you bring up conditions. It's like you're telling me that you need to be paid to give father Ed your last respects and your contribution to the service. I don't understand this. Is this customary in Nigeria? We never had to pay someone to speak a eulogy at a funeral
I'm sorry for your loss as well and I know this is a big inconvenience for your parish at this moment, but right now we need to see beyond inconveniences, join hands and make sure that father Ed gets the farewell he deserves.
I am seriously exhausted from the situation that lasted for more than a week. I haven't been sleeping properly and I can only hope that the Lord will give me the chance to get some sleep tonight.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Monday
5:04 Quin to Sister Dave
My Dear Sister Dave .
Good morning, and how are you coping this morning? Just bear in mind that the Holy Lamb is your strength and fortress this time he would bear you up in his hands at this time,so please take away the blames you are giving to your self to avoid causing depression or being depressed OK,the Holy lamb will see us through, Sister Daveam the most affected individual in this situations, because this is the time I needed him most both fiscally, spiritually, and advisory wise,what he started with me as my Father in the Lord he could not be a life to witness it's accomplishment, it pains and saddens me more than any other individual at <SNIPPED>,Sister Dave is like you did not go through or understand my mail properly, I never said I would be paid and will never say such,I was only saying that there would be no reason or excuse for me not to do what you have adviced me to do,because that with the funds you sent to my parish that I would have money that could help me pay transport to the cyber cafe also pay to them for them to send the video across to your mail,because even the previous ones where done same way so please that is what I meant not that I would be paid OK? I pray that the Holy Lamb will grant us much more wisdom and understanding this time as Chancellor Ed's Children in the Lord Amen.May the Lord grant us the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Brother Quin.
He does have a sense of drama...

8:12 Roy to Quin
Dear sir,

I'm glad to see that this was all a misunderstanding and that it's resolved now. Please note that I requested you to have the written statement stamped and signed by a notary office. Without that it is not legally accepted by our lawyers so I hope you will be able to take care of this in the next few days.

Kind regards,
Roy Storm
12:49 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good afternoon please sister please we have call the number on the money gram but they are only giving us 6 digit number instead of 8 digit please do help me to send it ok hope to hear from you
brother Quin

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:29 pm

I love how he wants everyone to know his sense of loss is greater than anyone else's.
Sister Dave am the most affected individual in this situations, because this is the time I needed him most both fiscally, spiritually, and advisory wise,what he started with me as my Father in the Lord he could not be a life to witness it's accomplishment, it pains and saddens me more than any other individual

Is there a "pain metre" where this can be measured?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Claus Shaeve
Not quite a Newb

Post by Claus Shaeve » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Linoline wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 pm Yes, of course, we first want him to lose some money on the moneygram hotline. It looks like he already did. I'm eagerly waiting for the recordings to be posted :D
Just done his 8th call, the full repertoire of pain should be accessible from this page: https://sites.google.com/view/call-recordings/

Enjoy! :D

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Listening now.......love it! Right now he is #21.....but moving up quickly it seems LOL Then he goes from # 3 to 63! He must be happy to hear that.

Claus Shaeve
Not quite a Newb

Post by Claus Shaeve » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:04 pm

I love how, in the beginning, he is excitedly relaying his progress up the queue to his entourage in the background, but by the last call he is starting to sound very pessimistic and not sharing his success with anyone! Oh dear... :twisted:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:08 pm

@Clause, thanks for pointing that out! You're right, in the beginning he was eager and happy, at the end he was weary. I was hoping he'd do some cursing after he failed to get the number for the ...th time, but he sounds just tired. We did our job well I think.

Sparky, in a way he is right. He lost the most in this adventure since the rest of the characters are all non-existent. He just doesn't know how accurate he is by thinking his loss is the greatest of all :lol:

14:41 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave I we have been stranded here at the bank the manager ask me to call you directly to send it to me is embarrassing please sister Dave help me send it ibeg you thanks and remain blessed brother Quin
16:02 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I don't understand what is going on. I gave you the receipt with the number to call, it is all written there. I have sent the money to you last Saturday like I promised you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
17:01 Quin to Sister Dave
sister DAve thanks for your response I don't understand again because you as the sender is supposed to have the control number and text questions so am confused because I have called more than how many time if it get to that same 6digit it will say repeat please if is possible my bank manager advice that you give me the information ok thanks am confused here now I do not know hope to believe again hope to read from you soon
thanks and remain blessed brother Quin
Must be really frustrating to miss a few digits and then start all over again. :lol:

17:27 Quin to Zach
dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing today I believe that you are doing great may the holy lamb be with you and protect you OK hope to read from you soon
Quin
17:47 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave good evening how are you doing today please sister
Dave try to understand me that I have call the number on the receipt
more than 3000 call card sent to me by friends and am exhausted now ,I
do not know who to go to for help again am confused I was thinking if
it was successful I would have gotten my drugs from there am even more
worried now please my sister help me go and collect the reference
number please I do not have drugs to drink today please and I was made
to understand that the number is for limited time please I will be
grateful if my request will be granted thanks and remain blessed
Quin
18:51 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I don't understand what you mean. I don't have a control number or questions. I went to the moneygram office and asked if I could send the 7500 in one transaction and they said I could but only with the extra security so it would be sure to reach you. I accepted and they printed all the information on the receipt that I have sent to you on the same day. You should just call the number and they give you the control number after they verified that you are the recipient. That's what they told me and they said it would be really easy.
We are working on the service for father Ed. Please, I asked you to give me a few Bible verses you think would be suitable and please send the eulogy so the elders can review it and see where it can best be placed in the liturgy. They will adjust their own eulogies accordingly so you don't repeat the same things, so it is really essential for our preparations to get your contribution early on.
We all want father Ed to get the best service we can give him.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:24 pm

they said it would be really easy.
I don't know why but that line cracked me up!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:01 am

Well... it is really easy. He just calls a number as many times as he dares, stays on the line, follows instructions until he's frustrated or broke. I don't see anything difficult about that. :lol:

Monday
23:05 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave.
Good evening and how are you hope you are gradually coping with the shock the demise of our Father in the had caused/brought to us I pray that the Holy Lamb will grant us the strength, enablement and the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost Amen.
Sister Dave this is the exact situations that the Bank Manager here explained that is only you the sender could solve,that the reason for what is happening is either the funds should have been sent twice, or you reconfirm to them the questions which they asked me that my answers were correct, because he listened to what I was asked and notice that once they ask me to pick Biro and paper to call the 8 digit control/reference number if they call for me the first six, then the voice call will go of,I did this up to three consecutive times without success before he asked me to call you when I told him I can only get across to you by email he then gave his peace of advice, and said if possible you ask for a fresh/ new receipt, based on the fact that may be the questioner's device mighty have been mistaken to program 6 digits instead of 8 please Sister your assistance is highly required at this point not that you have any control numbers or text questions, he only said if possible let it be given to you since am the only one that could receive it on email from you,Please in case they might ask you to know if am the one that reported this situations to you? Here are the questions I was asked and the answers I gave to the questions (1)they first asked that if am not the receiver I should drop the call,I held the call(2)they said they want to confirm my telephone and country is coming from,and my telephone number is 23418033***** which I gave to you people from day1which has been my number since the inception of GSM in Nigeria. (3)they ask me what is my full Name,my answer;Quin. (4)Senders Name;answer Sister Dave,Secretary to my Church the <snipped>.(5)What is my relationship with you,Answer; I said we worship in same church <SNIPPED> and that am the Bishop/representative here in Nigeria (6)Then what is the funds meant for,Answer; I said is for my parish here in Nigeria, before they now asked that I get Biro to write down the 8 digit control numbers but once they call 6 digits they will hang up or ask if I would like a repeat or go back to the main menu,then it will start all over again at end same 6 digit number will also be given again.Sister Dave please see what you could do to remedy this issue for me am confused over here,because the plog asked that the hand written statement be take to Court and be Stamped and resend to them again for it to be authentic, I need lawyer's token for this to be done my BP drugs you advice I buy before Brother Zacharias arrive here please do remedy the situations for your Brother in the Lord, as for what you asked me to write concerning preparation of our Father in the Lord's funeral Service, though the Bp is a bit high with the electricity supply on I will be awake to make sure is sent before the time of our midnight prayers.
Thanks and be Blessed
Brother Quin.
So he made a fool out of himself at the bank and they didn't even tell him there's no such thing as this moneygram phone service. :lol:

Tuesday
0:39 Quin to Sister Dave
( Words of encouragements/Consolation)
My Dear Elders/Brethrens in
<SNIPPED> Congregation, let us all always remember that Heaven is our internal Home,we all are here on a journey we are sent by our Creator,for us to recover lost sheep's and win them to his enternal kingdom,we should always live an examplary life just like my Father in the Lord Chancellor Ed, who lived a fulfilled life He dedicated his life to God and for the service to humanity,He left great and remarkable memories behind,we should all remember that every one has a day that awaits for him to be called to internal rest.Now the big question is what Legacy will you leave behind? I take my refrence from The book of Romans chapter 14 verse 8 which says,if we live we live for the Lord and if we die we die for the Lord,which means whether we die or live we belong to the Lord we also read from the following Bible verses John chapter 14 verse 1_3,1'st Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 13_18.

To my Elders and High Authorities of the <SNIPPED> Congregation I beseech you to assists me to Achieve Chancellor Ed's who is my Father in the Lord Dreams to come to fulfilment by making sure that <SNIPPED> Congregation comes into existence in my Country Nigeria and Africa in General and also his dreams in catering for the orphans will not die with him.
Thanks and may the Holy lamb Guide and Bless uand Protect you all,as we expect to see you all on the day of Nigerian parish inurguration Amen.
Father Quin.
1:25 Quin to Sister Dave
In Sadness and tears I am writing this as it looks like a dream to me
that you have finally gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord,My Dearly
Beloved Father,Chancellor Ed it was with great shock I had of your
demise on the 23_08_2020,and words are not sufficient to express my
feeling over death,as I think about the good memories I had with you
within the short period I have known you,it breaks my Hart to know
that you are no longer here to encourage and advice me in fact you are
the nicest person I have ever read from,the words of love and care you
have shown to me as your son in the Lord was like no other,little did
I know that my mail to you on the 12_08_2020 was going to be the last
I will ever read from you,when you told me,you were diagnosed of
pneumonia,that you would be going to the Hospital for treatments
little did I know that I will never have an opportunity to see or meet
you one on one for the inauguration of <SNIPPED> Congregation here in
Nigeria, it is painful,I will Dearly miss you Chancellor Ed, my
Father in the Lord my mentor, roll model go in peace to rest in the
bosom of our Lord till we meet on the day of resurrection when we
shall meet and part no more Rest in perfect peace Amen
(Your son in the Lord)
Father Quin from Nigeria.
7:51 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your explanation and thank you for the eulogies that you have sent to me. I was deeply moved by your kind words and tears ran down my face, knowing how much father Ed meant to you. I wanted to address your desire that the <SNIPPED> church would continue in Nigeria, and assure you that it will continue. After the funeral there will be someone else appointed to you who will take over the work where father Ed left it. The Lord never stops a good work that He has started and we will continue this work until it is done. We will not let you, our brother, down.
Please make the video recordings and send them to us. We have a technician who is going to enhance it to be played on a big screen and he said he needs some time to prepare that. The day of the funeral is coming closer and we don't want to wait until the last moment. Right now we are worrying ourselves so much over the details that we don't have time to mourn properly about our loss.
About the receipt, I have many things to do today to prepare for the funeral but I will see if I can go to the moneygram office again today and ask them what is wrong. I will get back to you when I know more about this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:58 am

8:32 Quin to sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good morning thanks for your mail am so happy to read from you this morning I will do the video OK once I get funds to go and send it through cyber cafe that I promise please sister Dave less I forget I was also asked if I have committed any criminal crime or any terrorist activities before on which my answer for no and that by the grace I will never be I just need the two last digit
Thanks and remain blessed
Quin
8:40 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave if is possible do help me collect the reference
number so that it will be fast to go pick it up today and send the
video very early in the morning tomorrow please for my sake and father
Ed too I will be highly grateful if my request will be granted
thanks and remain blessed Quin
Of course he wants the money first, but sister Dave is busy preparing for the funeral. I don't think we will see another video from the idiot, and that will be a reason for excommunication of course, but at this moment there is a really small chance that he'll change his mind and will do it before saturday. Who knows. It's only over when it's over and right now he's still amusing me and he is still very much into this story.

Birlic, if you read this.. for your amusement :D
8:53 Zach to Quin... oh wait... timezones, that should be 10:53 for Zach, but who cares really
Dear father Quin,

With a sad heart I reached Bucharest in the evening yesterday. A bit later than I expected. My body was painful because there were no beds to sleep on in the train and I was tired. Fortunately I have an old friend living in the city and he welcomed me on the train station and invited me to his home for a warm meal and a soft bed for the night. It is a blessing to have friends in many places and I want to thank the Lord on this day for my friend, who we call "The Eagle".
I couldn't stay there longer, because he had a trip planned to the mountains where he is now driving 4x4 trucks and drinking beers with his friends. I was invited along, but had to decline because I don't want anything to deviate me from my mission of reaching you. I did get a bus ticket and I'm traveling out of the city now, hoping that I will find another way to move forward. This country is very spiritual. So many churches and once we pass one, all the passengers on the bus make a cross sign. It is wonderful to see so many brothers and sisters. I feel blessed today and I am sure the Lord will guide me

Shalom
Zach

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 am

he had a trip planned to the mountains where he is now driving 4x4 trucks and drinking beers with his friends
LOL I immediately thought of Birlic when I read that on the blog this morning :D

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:04 pm

invited me to his home for a warm meal and a soft bed for the night.
I love that part but it is missing a key detail. If I may suggest an edit?

"Invited me to his home for a warm meal and a soft bed for the night. Sadly, on our way to his home, out of nowhere, a herd of goats suddenly appeared on the road. Swerving left and right to avoid hitting them, my friend sadly hit a rather large goat, causing extensive damage to the radiator. We lost all the engine coolant. We are sitting here at the roadside waiting for a tow truck to take to the local repair shop. My friend is concerned because he has a valuable package in the truck waiting for shipment and now we cannot get to the shipping office...."

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:26 pm

:lol:
Thanks for your suggestion. The goats are not forgotten, just waiting until it's the right time to enter the stage

9:26 Quin to Zach
Dear brother Zacharias good morning how was your night and I guest the holy lamb is in control please do updates us thanks and remain blessed
Quin
12:43 Quin to Zach
Dear Brother Zacharias
Good afternoon, hope your OK,
Am very glad/happy while I was going through your updates, just like I will keep assuring you the Holy lamb will still be giving you enablement and strength on your pilgrimage to my Country, for it will attract a lot of testimony and Glory to his Holy Name Amen.
We keep on holding you in our ceaseless prayers,He will be your shield and buckler Amen.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Father Quin.
Unfortunately for him Sister Dave is too busy preparing the funeral. (Or I just have other things to do today)

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:50 pm

16:43 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good evening how are you? How is everything going? About the preparation of our late father in the Lord burial ,please do please updates me about the money gram for me to be about to see tfair to go and send the video OK thanks and remain blessed Quin
18:46 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

We have been working on the funeral preparations all day. Can you imagine all that needs to be done and taken care of and we only have one week to arrange everything. Please send me the video, because we need it for the preparations. The technician needs to edit and enhance it and we need it to plan the service. Now we're grasping at straws. It needs to be reviewed before we know the impact it will have and where best to place it in the liturgy. So many decisions depend on this, please help us out so everything will go more smoothly.
I have not been able to go to the moneygram office today. We needed to speak with the authorities to know the exact rules we need to keep right now, regarding the pandemic situation. It is very complicated because there are so many rules now but we want to invite many people to honor father Ed as best as we can. He was loved by so many people. I am so sad that brother Zacharias can't be present at the service. I am sure he would've sang some hymns. He has such a beautiful baritone singing voice. Maybe you can sing one of your favorite hymns in the video as well, it would be so touching and memorable.
Please brother, don't waste time with this. If we can make the preparations in a timely and productive way, then it will be easier for me to find the time to go to the moneygram office. I am sure you'll understand this. At this moment, you can call the number on the receipt yourself to try to get the control number, the money is available for pick up. They said when I sent it that it would be ready for pick up, so there shouldn't be any problem as far as I know, but you surely understand that my first priority right now is to make sure the funeral is well prepared. You can help me with that so that I will be able to help you faster.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:39 pm

20:24 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave thanks for your mail,please Sister Dave I have
become much worried now after going through your mail,Sister Dave as
my Sister in the Lord I expected you to understand my Situations here
more than any other fellow based on the fact that every thing that I
have been telling you that am financially exhausted you do not believe
me even as I explained to you yesterday,the question of you telling me
to do the video possibly with a Hymn that i know as my favourite and
send before you could be able to go to the money gram office to help
me faster is what makes me feel sad,while you know i do not have money
on me as i explained Sister Dave note that if I were to have my way
I would have loved to be there at Aberdeen fiscally,I was able to send
what I sent yesterday night because it was ordinary message? I told
you that I will have to pay transport to where there is cyber cafe
and pay charges for it to be sent to my mail box before forwarding to
you by them there at the cyber cafe,Sister Dave remember this is the
last respect I need to pay to Chancellor Ed as his son in the
Lord,if I have fund I wouldn't have been waiting or pestering you to
be of this assistance,even to feed here 3 times is hard for me and my
family if not that some of my followers do help me with food
stuffs/items some times. this mail i recieved from you this evening
has made me to shed more tears and has also made me to know that i
should not depend on any man Sister Dave are you trying to make me
feel am not yet accepted by you as my sister in the Lord or in <SNIPPED>
Congregation or is it because Chancellor Ed my father in the Lord
is no more?remember we are ment to be our brothers keeper.
since the Holy Lamb touched you to do this for my parish help and do
it to a successful conclusion because if i don't send the video Sister
Dave I will see it that you contributed to it by not rectifying this
little issue with Money gram, but if I call as you advised and i get
positive response from them be rest assured that before 4pm tomorrow
evening I must make sure I send what is expected from me
Thanks and remain Blessed.
Brother Quin
Another pity party? I'm in. Sister Dave can have one of her own.
21:35 Sister Dave to Quin
Brother Quin,

Your words fill my heart with even more sadness than I thought was possible. Do you wish me dead? Did you realize that the quote about your brother's keeper is from Genesis, wherer Kain killed Abel and he asked "am I my brothers keeper?". Do you really wish me dead brother Quin? Is that how you feel about me after all this time?
I don't understand how you can possibly say that I don't care about you nor have your best interest in mind, but you don't look at our circumstances at all. You only look at your own circumstances. We have only 1 week to prepare the funeral and burial for father Edand there is so much to do in preparation and almost all the work is on my shoulders. I am asking you to take one small burden of my chest and I ask for understanding that I can go to the moneygram office, either after the funeral or when I will be relieved of a small part of the preparations, so that I have a little time left between all my tasks to go there again.
I do believe that you are financially exhausted. Why do you think I have sent you my inheritance in the first place? The elders decided that at this moment no budget was available to send to your parish, because brother Zacharias brings it to you, but the Lord gave me the desire to financially help you and you see this as a sign of me not trusting you nor caring about you? Brother Quin, this saddens my soul.
I really think that you should weigh your words more carefully because right now you are not helping but only adding to my feelings of despair. I have seen you as a true brother of mine for a long time now but this feels like a slap in my face and you have really hurt me with your words today.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:16 pm

I feel so sorry for the sister.....after all she has done for him! No he burdens her with his own petty issues at a time of great sorrow while she is emotionally vulnerable.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:14 pm

5:38 Quin to sister Dave
My Dearest and Darling Sister in the Lord Good morning and may the
Holy Lamb Bless and grant you more an more Strength, enablement,
capability in all that is bestowed on you as secretary to <SNIPPED
Congregation, and as daughter in the Lord to Chancellor Ed, I
wished is a situation/distance that would have been trackable I would
have make sure I track to Scotland to be of any possible assistant to
you,because as a woman, you are also created by God as a weaker
vessels, please and please as your Brother in the Lord I do believe
you love me so much even not minding you have not seen me one on one
or if am your junior or Senior is the first time in my life to see or
receive such a laudable gesture from any human being, so please if my
mail or the words there in offends or saddens you do please forgive me
do remember that in my mail to you the first time I received the sad
news of our Father in the Lord's death I pleaded to you that we should
have more understanding now even more than ever before do forgive and
bear with me we both need each others support this
time,fiscally,financially, morally and otherwise I promise it will not
occur again, Sister Dave is not easy for me ooo i lost my biological
Father on 30_04_2020 four months later my Father in the Lord whom I
felt the Holy Lamb sent to me to console me for the demise of my
biological father is gone too to be buried on the same 30_08_2020 same
year,please Sister Dave find a place in your Heart to pardon and
forgive me,for I Will not fell like a normal human being if you start
picks offence with me at this time.
May the Holy Lamb strength end you bless you give you enablement and
grant you good health in your undertaking at this time Amen,Remain
Blessed
your Brother in the Lord Quin.
6:07 Quin to Sister Dave
Please Sister Dave less I forget to ask is there any way you could
assist me this morning by going there this morning or call their
office to ask or enquire of what I told you their answering matchin
keeps doing instead of giving the 8 digit pin it gives 6 the name of
the cashier that handled the transaction that day was <snipped>.
thank you and Remain blessed.
Brother Quin.
10:59 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave
Good day and how are you doing now? Sister Dave I want to explain
situations here to you and beg you for one favour which I believe if
accepted will add more life and reliefs to me from the blood pressure
situation, I have called the number on that receipt, and is still
saying the same thing, then I now had to call the manager of the Uba
Bank where we went on Monday because I collected his telephone number
on that Monday to explain to him that the number I called on the
receipt in his office on monday is still saying the same thing like on
Monday to me still.
then he told me they have had such situations with their customers
before that in most cases that such things are done based on the
senders instruction of which is only the sender that could rectify it
with the Bank from where the funds was sent.
Now for me I am making a passionate plea,and that is please and please
since I do not have funds to go to cyber cafe where the video could be
sent eg transport and payment to the cafe,please and please ,since the
Neurology I sent could be acceptable do help me talk to the Elders to
see where ythat could be fixed instead of me being loosed out
completely Do it for me as your Brother in the lord and as Chancellor
Ed son in the Lord.
Thanks and be Blessed by the Holy Lamb Amen.
Brother Quin.
He does know how to beg... but he really has to send that video before sister Dave can do anything again. Since he's only focussing on the money, Sister Dave is too busy today doing other things.

17:09 Quin to Zach
dear brother Zacharias good evening how are you doing today I guest that
the holy lamb is at work please do update me OK
brother Quin
19:42 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

You have explained your situation multiple times now and I told you I understand. I have also explained my situation here at this moment, but you don't seem to understand me. Time is running out for the funeral. We have only 2 days left for the preparations and I still don't have your video of the eulogy and hymn. Can you please ask one of your helpers or family members to help you get it to me?
The days here are so hectic. So many things need to be done. With the social distancing norms at this moment and the space we have, I don't know exactly how to get everyone inside who want to come. There are so many people who want to be at the funeral service. Father Ed was loved by so many people.
I'll explain to you again, it is very easy to get the control number if you call that phone number on the receipt I gave you. I don't know what is going wrong, but I checked the answers you gave me with what I told the moneygram office and it is the same, so it should be alright. Is there a problem with your telephone line?
I didn't have time today to go to the moneygram office, please I beg you to help me out and find a way to send your contribution to me today. If I have it, it is one less thing to worry about for me and I will be able to take some time out of my office to go to the moneygram again. Like I told you before, Right now, I just don't have the time. We need to join hands and cooperate here.
I count on you brother Quin

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Wednesday
21:33 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good evening thanks for your mail please sister I
am exhausted of borrowing money from my helpers and family from my
community it will be better to use the one I sent to you as for the
video I will not steal to send it OK as for the money gram my Bank
manager said you are the one that can tell them to sent that they ate
acting on your instructions but if I get fund is a thing I can do
within an hour but not am exhausted thanks and remain blessed
Quin
Thursday
1:48 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night sister Dave why not help
me we only have today and tomorrow to be able pick the money if what u
said you sent is true that you truly want to help me to partake in our
father in the Lord's burial it will not take anything from you to call
them if you can not go there and also correct it note that bank does
not work here on Saturday and Sunday but if I am able to pick it up I
will be so glad to send it please help me too ,have u people ever ask
me to do any thing before and I refused? thanks and remain blessed
Quin
I believe he already knows that he will have to obey or sister Dave will not be willing anymore to help him get his money. I was planning to wait until Saturday what he'd do. You never know, maybe he does it after all.

6:58 Sister Dave
Father Quin,

Like I said, it is taking my time that I don't have at this moment. It was this morning decided that we will have the service outside because we can't fit everyone inside with the current rules. Now I have only 2 days to arrange the renting of tents, seats, heaters, decorations, carpet runners, lighting, lanterns for the candles, all the audio-video materials. Please brother Quin, tell me which of these tasks you will take off my hands so that I can go to the moneygram office for you?
I can't just call the moneygram office because I will have to show them my ID and I can't do that through the phone so it will take me a lot of time to physically go there and with the last-minute change of plans I simply don't have that time right now. It takes so much more time now that we don't have your video contribution yet, because we're grasping at straws and have to guess. I have to help our technician make a preset for the enhancement of your video based on a previous video you have sent and that will be very difficult and time consuming. It will take the same amount of time again when you finally send us the video itself.
Brother Quin, I know your situation and I don't ask you to steal. I only ask your helpers and family to help you and help us to get the video to us before the funeral. It's the final thing you can do for father Ed.
Please also have understanding for my situation and help me however you can

Be blessed
Sister Dave
tick tock... time is running out, but our lad managed to surprise me

8:37 Quin to Sister Dave
Dear sister Dave good morning thanks for your mail I was lucky to meet one of my neighbor who was about to live for work I had to humble my self to see if he could help me out am so grateful to God for touching him after I showed him you mail please try to check your mail I will be going to the cyber cafe to send it to you thanks and remain blessed Quin
11:45 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I am so thankful for your message this morning, can you please give me an indication when I can expect to receive it so I can adjust my schedule for today accordingly?

Be blessed
Sister Dave
12:08 Quin to Sister Dave
dear sister Dave I will send it before 4pm thanks and remain blessed
That will cut things awefully close, I hope for our lad that sister Dave will have time to go to the moneygram office on Friday... maybe not :lol:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:11 pm

14:15 Quin forwarded a message with links to videos stored on a google drive, shared with him... so sister Dave can't possibly view them. :cry: I'm sad, but on the other hand, there's not a better thing in baiting than a lad who creates his own mess. He won't be able to blame sister Dave for any of it.

15:44 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for forwarding the links to me. Unfortunately I can not open the links because they are only shared with you and I don't have access. Can you please try to share them with my account as well or send them in a different way?

Be blessed
Sister Dave
16:47 Quin to Zach
Dear brother Zacharias good after noon how are you doing today hope you are doing great please update us ok God protect you
brother Quin
17:01 Quin forwarded the same message to sister Dave.. no explanation, no solution.. nothing. And now it's too late for sister Dave to go to the moneygram office anyway.

19:50 Zach to Quin
Father Quin,

Two days I have walked. I felt like my ancestors in the desert, there was nobody willing to help me move forward on this pilgrimage, so I had to walk all this time. I am tired, but I'm alive and that is a blessing in itself. With every step I thought of father Ed and I have wept. Even though we couldn't be together anyway right now, I miss him because I know he will not be there anymore when I return.

I just crossed the border into Bulgaria, which was not easy. I needed a health declaration to enter the country, but I didn't know so I wasn't allowed to cross the border. I left the main roads and was walking through a forest to find a way across and I managed to find one. I need to lay low while in this country and make sure I won't run into any officials or I will be sent straight back.

Please pray for me that I will have a peaceful journey through this country. For now I found a shed where I can lay myself to rest tonight, near an apple orchard. There is no house in sight and it looks abandoned here, so I guess I will feast at the Lord's table tonight and eat a lot of apples.

Shalom!
21:03 Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I am trying to open the files, but I don't have access. I asked someone to look at it and he tried to help, but like I explained to you, they are shared with you, so you will only have access when you are signed into your gmail account. I don't have the password to your gmail account and the files are not shared with me. You need to contact the one who stored the files online for you and ask him to share them with my email account as well. That is the only way I will be able to view the videos. Please resolve this. We really want to give father Ed the best funeral service possible and time is running out.

Be blessed
Sister Dave