Screw You 2020

News items and topics not related to baiting.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Screw You 2020

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Can we put that in the past and try to make 2021 a year of quick recovery and successes?

Happy New Year to each of you!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Screw You 2020

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:32 am

YES!!
Leonardo-toast-2.jpg
Leonardo-toast-2.jpg (20.49 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
Happy New Year!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:50 am

Happy New Year.
No regrets here leaving 2020 behind.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am

2020 has been rough

Cheers to everyone! Let's make 2021 awesome.

Happy new year
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Esox lucius
Not quite a Newb

Post by Esox lucius » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:56 am

Things can only get better ???

Take care everyone ;)
Caught in an eddy here since 2010

Lazarus
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Lazarus » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 pm

2020 Rated Worst Year Ever, Provided You Never Lived At Any Other Time In History
December 2nd, 2020
U.S.โ€”Across the country, there is general consensus that 2020 has been the "worst year ever." According to studies, 82% of Americans agree that 2020 has been a terrible year of unprecedented suffering and misery. Experts confirmed that 2020 was indeed the worst year, provided you have never lived in virtually any other time period in all of human history.
"We noticed that most of the respondents who called 2020 the worst year also enjoyed delicious food being delivered to them for 8 months while they sat on their couches with the air conditioning on and binge-watched shows the whole time," said one researcher.
"While we understand it hasn't been easy, we also found very few instances of Viking raids, Black Plague, famine, world war, using rotary telephones, needing to look things up in a physical dictionary, slavery, people being burned at the stake, walking miles to school, living in caves, sleeping on the ground, ice ages, Nazi holocausts, civil war, infant mortality, global floods, ethnic cleansing, using leaves as toilet paper, using leeches as medicine, using wooden mallets as an anesthetic, fighting wild saber-tooth tigers, cannibalism, occupation by the Persian Empire... what was I talking about again? Oh yeah-- most people in 2020 never experienced any of those things, so comparatively speaking it's been a pretty decent year!"
"Worst. Year. Ever." Tweeted one local man who has been making more money than most Zambians make in a lifetime -- all from the comfort of his computer.
"Can 2020 be over yet??" Tweeted a New York fashion executive whose preferred candidate just won the presidential election.
"I just can't anymore. Ugh!" exclaimed another after Uber got his dinner order wrong.
The only exception was one oddball who walked out of his front door and took a deep breath of the morning air. "Thank you, God, for this amazing air!" he said. The oddball has been detained for further scientific study to figure out what the heck is wrong with him.

(Reprinted courtesy of The Babylon Bee)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:51 am

^^^ Love the Bee :-D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:02 am

I guess it is all a matter of perspective.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Mr Dapper
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Apr 2017

User Icons

Post by Mr Dapper » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:28 am

Here's to 2021. I'm confident that everything's going to be just fine for everyone. :roll:
The last word is mine.

:jboot: :$_lad: (A few) :trophy: :santa: :vcamera: :sandtimer:

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

fryer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 15 Mar 2008

Post by fryer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:56 am

bware419ers wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:41 pm Can we put that in the past and try to make 2021 a year of quick recovery and successes?
Here, here!! I hope everyone is safe and well!
-- The Local Jonkey
711 x Black Pork