"The Business in my Office!"

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Rynok
Not quite a Newb
"The Business in my Office!"

Post by Rynok » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:28 am

Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:22 PM
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Subject: The Business in my Office!

I've a business in my office that will benefit both of us.
What might that business be?

~Vinny
Hello Vinny,

Thank you for your response. How are you doing? I know it's a long note, please bear with me. I need you to please take your time to read this letter, so you can understand my proposal.

I am Mrs Margaret Ko May-Yee Leung, Managing Director and Executive Director of Chong Hing Bank Limited- Hong Kong. I am contacting you concerning a sum of $27,500,000.00 belonging to a Customer (Mr.Philip Vinny), whose surname is the same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin. He invested $27,500,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars only) With Chong Hing Bank Limited with a good turn over that Amounted to 33.8 Million U.S Dollars. My Bank got to find out that Mr Philip died December 27, 2019. He was among the death victims in the 30 January,2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak, which left more than 22,856 people dead as the cases keep rising in different countries across the globe till date.

He died without leaving a Will and several efforts were made to find his extended family through the embassy without success. Because of the sensitive nature of private banking, most customers don't nominate next of kin in their investment, also usually in most cases leave their WILLS in our care, in this case; our now deceased client died in-testate. It is quite clear now that our dear client died with no identifiable family member. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statement of claim to Chong Hing Bank Limited, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the Management of Chong Hing Bank Limited.This will result in the money entering the Chong Hing Bank accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. What bothers me most is that this money will end up at the hand of top bank owners.

I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind before my Bank reverts the deposit to the Management of Chong Hing Bank Limited. I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of my late client since you share and bear the same last NAME. As such, the proceeds of the account can be paid to you as soon as you contact my bank and apply for the funds to be released to you as the next of kin. If we can be of one accord, I see no reason why we would not succeed.

Now, I am prepared to give the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation of our deceased customer (Mr.Philip Vinny). I am also proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio 40/60. You will get 40% and I will be entitled to 60% as the initiator of the deal. You know that I must have done my homework already before contacting you. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal Channels with your assistance at your end. I will tidy up the legal aspect with the assistance of a lawyer who will prepare all the documents that will be needed to transfer the money out of Hong Kong.

Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you not be vindictive and destructive; do not destroy my career. Opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime. This is free Funds for the both of us which I would greatly share to help and support Orphans around the globe instead of allowing the said funds to be reverted to the hands of our corrupt Hong Kong Government officials. I would want you to think about this and let me know your decision. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful transfer of these funds and I guarantee you 100% risk-free and a successful/peaceful transaction.

However, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that you should not contact me via official Channels else I will deny knowing you and about this project because they are periodically monitored to access our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management.

I will appreciate that you let me know your opinion regarding my email.

I will await your swift response

Kind Regards,
Mrs Margaret
I admit that I am very intrigued by this. How do we proceed?

~Vinny
Hello Vinny ,

Thank you for taking out time to read my email. And thank you also for your genuine interest in this project, I am well pleased and highly appreciated. However, I understand you are nervous and I'm assuring you that there is nothing for you to worry about.

This deal is 100% legal and risk-free with all legal documents to back our claims would be made available by my private attorney, but my greatest worries is to count on your discretion meaning never to share this deal with your dear family nor your friends until this deal is pull through and we shall share our fund in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you which is (US$13,520,000.00) of the total fund amounting to US$33,800,000.00. Please because of the nature of this transaction, a very top secret about this transaction should be kept between us and confidentiality is the key to success in this project. The major reason I am indulging myself into this project is just for the sake of the needy/orphans around the globe and to better the lives of my dear Family.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ( OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ATTAIN SUCCESS IN THIS TRANSACTION)

*Please be informed that you don't need to travel to Hong Kong, Also this money will not be transferred to your Country directly so there is nothing to worry about, I have mapped out already how this funds will be transferred so all you need to do, is follow my Instructions and i assure you there would not be any problem now and in future whatsoever.

Therefore, with my vast experience with financial dealings in the Banking sector, Which i have carried out several times for most of my foreign investors successfully without any scrutiny. I have already mapped out successful plans to execute this transaction without ME or YOU having any future problem and i Guarantee you 100% safety. Hence you will have to set up a strong secured special offshore account with one of the Bank in Europe which has same Telex banking system with Chong Hing Bank and the Funds would be silently transferred genuinely and legitimately out of Hong Kong to the Offshore Bank account in Europe in your favor, the bank will be introduced to you as we get to that stage. Then, it would be 100% safe to move out the said funds to any account of your choice in the World which means your transaction would not be scrutinized. The Bank provides top security for Foreigners who have Offshore accounts with them with a huge sum. However, immediately the final conclusion of this transaction i will make an arrangement to meet with you for sharing of the Funds and if possible or need be we can as well discuss any future possible business investment.

*Please note that I will appoint my private legal Attorney to stand on your behalf here in Hong Kong to perfect all the paperwork that would be submitted to my Bank by the Attorney on your behalf for the release of the Funds in your favor which some of the necessary documents would be sent to you for your perusal.

*I want you to know that i value my freedom, family, and professional reputation. I have built over the years and i wouldn't want to jeopardize all of this, meaning if i am not 100% sure of what i am doing i will never indulge myself in this project. So what concerns you strongly concerns me also. So I want you to count on me and believe me that we shall triumph without any future problems.

*What I expect from you is trust and commitment. You should have nothing to worry about regarding legality. This project shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 5-7 working days. My private attorney who will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as beneficiary, he will obtain the necessary clearances from the respective authorities in Hong Kong which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction.

First, you are required to send the details below

1. Your Full Names
2. Your Nationality
3. Your Occupation/ Job
3. Your Direct Telephone number
5. Your Address

The reason I need these above details is for the Attorney to have all the necessary documentation perfected and to build a trustworthy relationship between us. The attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents, he will write to my bank on your behalf for the immediate release of your funds. I have been a banker for so many years and I know perfectly how the system works. Please be rest assured that our security is 100% assured.

Attached to this email is a copy of my work ID for your review.

I would appreciate your swift response to proceed.

Best Regards,
Mrs Margaret Leung
After sending along the fake information requested above, I got the following response:
Hello Mr.Vinny Van Der Campy,

Good day and how are you doing? Once again thank you for accepting to partner with me fully to carry out this transaction to attain success in one accord. Hence this deal will take 5 to 7 working days to be completed. Attached to this email is the Non- Disclosure simple understanding agreement, kindly fill it, sign and send it back to me along with a copy of your ID or passport. Please sequel to my last details email, note that you will take full responsibility in setting up a secured offshore account in your name while I will be the one to take care of all the legal charges and other expenses at my end here in Hong Kong. Your only responsibility is the secured offshore account opening and if you cannot afford to spend a little amount of funds to open a secured offshore account in your name for the purpose of this transaction,then there would not be a need for you to sign the agreement document.

However, as soon as I receive the filled signed agreement from you, I'll employ the attorney service' who will proceed to the court here to make you the official next of kin to the late Mr. Philip Vinny. Please be rest assured that everything would be perfectly put in place as planned and our security is 100% assured.

I would appreciate your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Margaret
Dear Mrs. Leung,

Here is the requested information. Once you are ready on your end, please let me know how to proceed.

~Vinny
(Note: sent along "document" created at https://www.fakefilegenerator.com/generate-file.php)
Hello Vinny,

I acknowledge receipt of the signed MOU and thank you for your prompt response. Please find attached on this email, Certificate of Deposit and Death Certificate of Mr Philip Vinny

Meanwhile, the sworn affidavit of fact is still not achieved as at now, there's a little challenge in obtaining the sworn affidavit of facts from the Hong Kong Ministry of Justice as at now. We are hopeful of getting it probably tomorrow. It's a vital document that gives the Attorney full right to come officially to our Bank to apply for the release of the funds on your behalf.

I would revert back as soon as possible so I can as well send you the contact of the Bank in Asia where you are to set up the needed secured Offshore account. Please be rest assured that everything would be put in place as planned and our security is 100% guaranteed.

Please reply to indicate to me that you received this email.

Best Regards,
Mrs Margaret
A few hours later, got the following from "Mrs Margaret":
Dear Mr.Vinny,

Good day and how are you doing today?

The sworn affidavit of fact is still not achieved as at now. The attorney is charging me 938,000.00 Hong Kong Dollars (this is about $121,000.00 United States dollars). I have been able to pay 70% of the required fee but still not enough to cover the cost. I have no other option than to lease my cars as collateral to borrow some money to get the balance.

I am hopeful of getting this sort out before this week runs out. Do not worry about this, I will handle it. Like I earlier mentioned, your only responsibility is setting up a secured offshore account in your name while I will be the one to take care of all the legal charges and other expenses at my end here in Hong Kong.

Going Forward: It's highly imperative you contact the Offshore Bank to set up the needed secured Offshore account as fast as possible. You will have to urgently contact the Offshore Bank in Turkey with the details below and kindly send the Private Offshore department an email with your full name and your telephone number, inform them that you want to open a secured Offshore account urgently, that they should send you the account opening forms with all the necessary requirement to facilitate the process to complete the secured Offshore account opening.

BARCLAYS INVESTMENT BANK (Private Offshore Banking Department)

EMAIL: cs @ brclys.e-bonline.com
[email protected]

Contact Person: Richard Donald
Address: CEVDETPASA CAD NO. 164/1 BEBEK 80810 ISTANBUL- TURKEY
Tel: +905-394-422-139

It is important you send them an email immediately and forward me any email you receive from the Bank so that i can Guide you through.

I await your swift response as soon as you contact the Offshore Bank in Turkey.

Best Regards,
Mrs Margaret
So I dutifully fired off the following e-mail to the address above:
I am looking to reach Mr. Richard Donald of Barclays Investment Bank. My name is Vinny Van Der Campy, and I wish to open a secured offshore account, and would like for Mr. Donald to send the appropriate forms to accomplish that.

Sincerely,
Vinny Van Der Campy
Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
Bank Address: CEVDETPASA CAD NO. 164/1 BEBEK 80810 ISTANBUL- TURKEY
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone: +905-394-422-139

Dear Value Customer Vinny

Welcome to Barclays Bank Istanbul-Turkey (Private Offshore Banking Department) N.V. There are a whole lot of services and products that we offer which in long run is far higher than our contemporaries in the financial market. This is why even in the face of financial distress pervading world market we are way ahead and still waxing stronger in financial circles.

To set up an offshore/online account with us, you are required to fill the offshore/online account application form attached to this mail and return by email attachment and also send a scanned copy of your identification like National identity card, Driver's License or international passport. When the completed form and payment confirmation of your choice of account from the list of account types below are received, your account will be set up and your account details sent to you to receive credit and debit entries.

We operate (4) different offshore/online accounts types; each with different minimum initial deposit (MID) as given below:

Account types and minimum Opening deposits balance requirements:

1) SAVINGS NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $1,950.00 USD
2) CORPORATE NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $2,750.00 USD
3) INVESTMENT NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $8,650.00 USD
4) BUSINESS NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $26,800.00 USD

Choose one out of these types of account and indicate it in the attached form. On receipt of the completed form and copy of your identification, our account department will furnish you with the payment details on how the minimum initial deposit to make the account active/operational. Then your account details/coordinates will be given to you and a pin code to access your account online and make transfers to any of your designated accounts.

NOTE that the mandatory minimum deposit belongs to you as this will be in your account before further transfer/withdrawal can be carried on in the account; this is also to enable our BTT database recognized your account as an offshore account for onward transfers as you may wish to transfer swiftly to any other account round the globe including local accounts in your country.

We seek to provide services to some or all of these types of clients:
- Private banking clients.
- Expatriates.
- International commercial activities, such as trading.

We aim at providing offshore planning for individual clients and companies to include the desire to:

- Maintain privacy/Confidentiality
- Avoid bureaucracy
- Reduce costs
- Protect assets
- Manage risk
- Enhance assets.

You are welcome to our customer-oriented banking services. We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the completed account opening form from you.

Yours in service,
Richard Donald
Head of Non-Resident Accounts (BB).
Relationship Management| International Remittance Department
(Interestingly, there didn't seem to be a file attachment, but I played along as if I had actually gotten it.)
After some consideration, I wish to apply for the first option (the SAVINGS NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT). Attached is the application form and my passport for proper identification. I look forward to hearing back from you as to the next step in this process.

~Vinny
(Again, sending along "documents" created at the Fake File Generator website mentioned above.)
Dear Esteemed Customer

Your information is received , Below here are account details where make the payment for the account opening,

(account information removed, but reported here to mods)

After you have made your payments,You are required to forward us a scan copy of the payment receipt

Immediately this fee is received, Your secrete offshore account will be made available to you
Regards
Don Wallace
After duly reporting in the bank account info here, I replied:
According to my bank, there has been some sort of difficulty with being able to deposit into the account you specified. Would you happen to have another account we could try?

~Vinny
HERE IS OUR BENEFICIARY BANK IN UNITED STATE, PLEASE TRANSFER THE FEE TO THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW

(account information removed, but again reported here to mods)

PLEASE CONFIRM YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE INFORMATION AND LET US KNOW WHEN TO EXPECT THE PAYMENT .

REGARDS
DON WALLACE
A while after reporting this second bank account number in here, I contacted them again - or, at least, I attempted to, as the e-mail bounced (the mailer daemon listed "mailbox unavailable" as the reason). I have sent another e-mail to "Mrs Margaret" (which did go through) and explained that I'd been having a bit of difficulty with the transactions and had suddenly lost contact with the bank and asked her to check in on them, though I'm not holding my breath on any response.

Rynok
Not quite a Newb
Re: "The Business in my Office!"

Post by Rynok » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:20 am

Seems I did speak a little early on this, as I did just get a response from both "Mrs Margaret" and "Don Wallace" directing me to a new e-mail address for their bank. I sent "Don" an e-mail referencing the second bank account he sent me with more tales of woe about how my bank can't seem to transfer money to that account, either, and asking if there's a third that can be used. Will post updates if I get anything.