Ralli the TWOT

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 18 Dec 2006

Ralli the TWOT

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:28 pm

A boring straight bait to try out TWOTS money transfer

FROM RAL_LI   AKI_DY

Please i need your help,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going
into business relationship with you, I am Ms Ra_lii Aki_dy 19 years the
only Daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uz$oh Aki$dy. My father was a very
wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory cost , the economic capital of
Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on
one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he
secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of
four million two hundred thausand dollar.($4.2Million) USD left in
fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast,
he said that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin
in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was
because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates.
Please i need you to help me to transfer the money into your account
so that i will come over to your country and finish my education, Then
you put the race of the money in a business and investment for more
income.

(1) i want you To provide account where the bank will transfer the money .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19 years girl.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of
this money into your nominated account so that i will come over to
your country,

please contact me direct to my altanetive Email at: **********@gmail.com  so that i will reply you and tell you more details

From yours faithful love  ral$li aki$dy
i am waiting for your reply
Clair to Ralli

Sir, I think this email is meant for someone else.
Regards
--
Ms Cl$air Ter@ris
(Cli terous)
Ralli to Clair

I sent you a message and you are asking for some one.if you are welling to help me.then get back to me
Clair to Ralli

I'm sorry, I dont know how I can help you.
Ralli to Clair

Is only to bring account, this is what I need from you
The bank will now transfer the money into the account
Clair to Ralli

I dont understand, what do you want?
What account are you talking about.
I can help if I know what you are talking about.
Ralli to Clair

I hope you read my first message
I want you to bring account number , I want to transfer my fathers money to your account so that I will come over to your country
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

Ahh, now I understand, you want the name of my bank here in Wales, is that right?
Ralli to Clair

Yes
All the details so that I will go and give it to the bank for the transferring of the money to your account
Clair to Ralli

No problem.
The bank name is:
Norfolk & Chance Savings Bank, Cambrian St, Aberystwyth, North Wales

Norfolk & Chance (no ferking chance)
Ralli to Clair

My dearest
Not like that, you did not send your account number
And you information
Now contact my bank and send the info to them
Clair to Ralli

I'm sorry...
Norfolk & Chance Savings Bank, Cambrian St, Aberystwyth, North Wales
Account name: Cla$ir Ter$ris
My address:
(See link below for the address I gave her/him)
Is that ok?

https://www.britainexpress.com/London/2 ... ardens.htm
Ralli to Clair

here is the bank contact , just send mail to them as soon as possible

BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE' COMMERCE (BICICI)
BANK MANAGER IS MR. ANG$E KOF$FI
LINE: +225 **** ****
EMAIL :   **********@gmail.com

Please Contact the director Mr an$ge Kof@fi and tell him that you are writing unbehalf of me Ms Ra$lli Ak$idy who's father is dead and have money deposited in their bank. ask him what can you do do receive the money to you, just Feel free to email the bank director because he have already told me to look for someone who will help me and make the money transfer, Then he will wellcome you and tell you what to do next for the transfer ok
I will be waiting for your email after you contacting them
Your's Faithful Love Ra$lii
Clair to Ralli

I'm not sure what to say. You write and I will send it to them.
Ralli to Clair

Dear sir
I am clair from USA,I was directed from miss ra$lli Aki$dy who's father died and deposit money in your account
Please what can I do to receive the money, tell me so that I will do it immediately
Clair to Ralli

Ok, thanks ... where do you want me to send that?
Ralli to Clair

here is the bank contact , just send mail to them as soon as possible
Please Contact
Blah Blah ... same as before

I will be waiting for your email after you contacting them
Your's Faithful Love Rali$
Forward it to the bank email
**********@gmail.com
Clair to Ralli

Ok Ral$li, did you want me to send it today? It is a saturday, do they work on a saturday?
Ralli to Clair

Send it now
I have to go to the bank immediately
Clair to Ralli

If you have to go to the bank, can't you take it?
Ralli to Clair

Contact them,
You are the one that helps me, the bank will sending messages to you, I will go they if you tell me that you have contact them
Clair to Ralli

Ok, give me a minute, just doing my ablutions.
Ralli to Clair

I have gave you message that you will send to them
Just forward it to them now and get back to me
Clair to Ralli

Ok Ral•li, just calm down!
Like I said, I've just got out of the bath and I'm doing my hair and nails. As soon as I'm done I'll contact them ... ok?
An hour or so later

Ok Little Miss impatient I'm ready now although I am not in the USA, does that make a difference?
Clair to the Bank

Dear Sir,
Miss Ra$lli Ak$idy asked me to send you the letter below but as I explained to her I'm not in the USA and was that a problem?
She is a bit shy or dissapointed I think and has failed to get back to me.
Maybe you could have a word with her as I dont think english is her first language and she seems a bit confused.
Kind regards
--
Ms Cl$air Ter$ris

I am clair from USA ... etc
Bank to Clair

Attention: Clair,
This is to acknowledge of the receipt to transfering the fund of late (Dead Daddy) to your account, the applicant (Dead Daddy's Daughter) have informed us that you are the receiver of the fund direct to your account as the beneficiary .

in the process, the bank has to be inform you that the owner of the fund which is (Dead Daddy) , He deposited the fund as a suspense account,  we have to inform you that before the fund will be transfer to your account, we whish you to apply or obtain the three important documents which will cover the transaction without any error,

This documents will be obtain here from the ministry of finance which if you can not be able to come down here in person, you can send your partner (Dead Daddy's Daughter) to go and get the documents on your behalf as the receiver of the fund from the ministry of justices here.

1) changing of ownership

2) affidavit

3) clearance

This Three documents will impower us to have the sum and also legiment the total amount in your account without any error, you will get the confirmation alert immediately we made the fund transfer to your account.
Have a nice day
From An$ge Ko@ffi
Phone no...
Clair to the Bank

Thankyou Mr Kof$fi for your reply, just a couple of questions before we go any further.
I dont know the term 'suspense account'
what is that please? and 'changing of ownership' I can understand but 'affidavit' and 'clearance' for what?
Please excuse my ignorance.
Bank to Clair

Attention
I have sent you a message, if you don't know the meaning of the suspense, I will details it for you, it means that the fund which deposited in our bank and the next of kin is miss rall$i aki$dy should get the date which her father wrote before she will clean the fund Kof$fi
(Clear as mud)
Clair to Ralli

Hello love, you didn't bother to reply to my last mail, that is rude, ok.
I trust you will be better behaved in future.
Below is a message for you from the Bank.

"The documents I asked, you have to contact your partner miss ra$lli aki$dy and send the message to her because you are not here in person, she will go and get the documents from the ministry of justice here and bring it in our bank before the transaction will take place
Have a nice day
Kof$fi"
Ralli to Clair

I have gone to the ministry of finance today, this is my out coming from the ministry,  he sent me to the justice and he gave me their lawyer who goes with me,We went to the ministry and asked them about the documents which the bicici bank demanded, the man incharge said that to get the Three documents will cost us 850 dollars, i asked them if they can reduce the price, the officer incharge said that the price is fixed, 

I informed the bank manager to see if he can get me some money from the deposited, he said that no one can have Access to the account at the moment unless the documents is bring from the justices,

Please i don't know what to do now, i don't have any money at hand, i am begging you to help me and pay for the documents, then i will repay it back as soon as you receive the money to your account

Please take this name And send it so that I will get the money and go back to pay for the documents, i believe as soon as we pay the documents, the bank will not delay and Transfer the money to your account,

Reciver name : ha$wa Ouat$tara
address: ****** Abidjan

Please send it through money grabs or winstern onion or Ria
Please send me the mtcn control numbers or the payment slip
Thanks for your understanding
Your s love one ra$lli ak$idy
Clair to Ralli

Dont panic, we can sort this out in no time.
Go back and get the bank details and I will pay the money for you directly to the Ministry of Finance on the understanding that you promise to pay me back, ok?
Ralli to Clair

What did you mean by bank details ?
This is the how you will pay the money, just to shop that has winston onion and send the money from they, just copy this three information

(Same details as before)
Clair to Ralli

My dear Rall$i, I dont understand why I should send the money to a stranger called 'haw$a Ouat$tara' by some high street money transfer company when we are dealing with a government department.
Send me the Ministry of Finance bank details or I will email them for it as I have googled their address. 'finances@******'
Ralli to Clair

Listen very well for you to not make a mistake, I am the person that will go and pay for the documents,
That ha$wa Ouat$tara is an agent where the money will be withdraw
Please stop asking about the ministry or any other things, just follow up with me, go and send it and send me the payment slip
Clair to Ralli

Look Rall$i, you are only a young girl, not wise to the world or all the unscrupulous people out there who would like to take advantage of you.
Leave it with me and I will look into it further ok?
I only have your best interests at heart.
Ralli to Clair

Why is hard for you to understand ?
I told you go and send the money to me and forget about where you are going.
If you still asking more questions of this, infant I will stop writing message to you and I will look for another person to help me
I have told you many times to not going or asking more questions about this transaction, I am the person that contact you to help me, if you are continue to ask about this issue , it means that you did not have trust on me
What you have to do now is to take the money and go directly to send it to me so that I will do the job
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

Dont get snippy with me dear, I'm only trying to help.
Look love, if I dont hear back from the Ministry of Finance by tomorrow then I will reluctantly do as you ask and pay the money via Winstern Onion or Moneygrabs, ok?
Ralli to Clair

I have told you many times that you have to follow up with me, I am the person that asked you for help, nothing you can do or contact any person that will reply back to you without my intention, no body knows you and you are not the person that the bank manager send to the office

I don't know why you are not understand my word, please go and send the money so that I will go and pay for the documents and forget about the place that you are going
Thanks
A little later

How did you contact people while I am here, 
I have told you many times that you have to follow up with me, I am the person that asked you for help, nothing you can do or contact any person that will reply back to you without my intention, no body knows you and you are not the person that the bank manager send to the office
I don't know why you are not understand my word, please go and send the money so that I will go and pay for the documents and forget about the place that you are going
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

OK, no reply from the Ministry of Finance so have sent you the fee.
I wasn't comfortable using Winstern Onion or Moneygrabs, there are posters up everywhere saying dont send money to people you dont know so I used Transfer Worldwide Overseas Transfer Service or TWOTS.
All you have to do is call into any Ecobank and ask for a form for TWOTS.
(It will probable be in French)
Fill it in with these details:-

Payer:
Cla$ir Ter$ris
Payer Address:
(That address)
Payee:
ha$wa Ouat$tara
Payee Address:
Abidjan
Transaction Number:
(this number upside down on a calculator is 'ASSHOLE')

They will also need to show some form of ID.
I need your promise that you will repay me!
I have attached the payment receipt
(Change of tone)

Dear please scan the payment slip very well and send it to me again, I can not see all clear
Clair to Ralli

Try this

*Note to self not to use real bank details in future

Ralli to Clair

Dear
Please send that payment slip very well, send it full so that I can view it well
Again are sure that this twots is working here in côté ivory
I have gone to many places and I can not see where to withdraw it, if is Ria, it is work here
So get back to me
Clair to Ralli

Most banks deal with TWOTS I think.
Leave it with me and I will go back to my bank and check.
Ralli to Clair

What is the name of your bank,
You told me to go to ecobank
I will go and check,
Please send me the payment slip in full so that I will view it well
Clair to Ralli

The payee is ha$wa Ouat$tara not you! Why are you trying to collect the money???
Ralli to Clair

Yes is ha$wa Ouat$tara
I know that,
What I said is that twots, I don't know if is working here
Clair to Ralli

Did ha$wa Ouat$tara show their ID?
Let me see it and I will take it to my bank.
Ralli to Clair

Please snap that payment slip very well and send it to me,, please which bank did you used, I mean the name of the bank you sent out the money from,
Did you send it from ecobank, you told me to go to ecobank and withdraw the money, tell me if you send it from ecobank
Clair to Ralli

No, I sent it from my bank, Norfolk & Chance, which is part of the Lloyds/Ecobank group.
Yes I said go to Ecobank because I thought it would be easier for Haw$a Ouat$tara. If you would prefer to go to a Lloyds or Norfolk & Chance bank over there then be my guest!
Now, send me Ha$wa Ouat$tara's ID and I will return to the bank to see what the problem is.
Ralli to Clair

There is no any problem
I want you to understand that not every thing is working here,
That twots, I don't know if is working here, let Ha$wa Ouat$tara go to ecobank and try, if is not possible, then I will tell you to withdraw the money and send it through Ria money transfer

I have asked you many times to send me the copy very well
Snap it well and send it to me
Clair to Ralli

And I have already sent it twice!
I can read it ok, what is wrong with your computer?
Have you heard of Specsavers?
This is the last time, any more nonsense and I'll cancel the payment to you.
(Corrupt file attached)
Ralli to Clair

Dear
It depends how you send the money, our country are not the same thing with your country, not every thing is working here,
If is Ria money transfer, then Ha$wa Ouat$tara will pull the money since, but now she will go to ecobank and withdraw it
Just wait
An hour or so later

My dearest
The bank here did not have that twots
We have tried every where,
What you have to do is withdraw the money back and tell them to send it through Ria money transfer or monkeygram
Clair to Ralli

I just got off the phone from the bank, it seems the Ecobank that deals with TWOTS is Agence Ecobank Bassam.
Is that where you have already tried?
(Hour and a half up the coast)

Ralli to Clair

Ok
I will go to that place now
I will reply back if I come back
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

I do so hope you come back!
Ralli to Clair

Please send me your phone number
Clair to Ralli

I'm at work at the moment ... ask for me at the switchboard and tell them I'm in Mike Hunts office.
(Mike Hunt?)
02082 *** ***

(A public call box at Brent Cross Shopping Complex)
Ralli to Clair

The twots did not work here
Tell them to send the money through Ria or wari or winstern Onion, even if any questions as you told me, just tell them to send the money finish, so go back to the bank now and send it, withdraw your money back and send it in CACH not with card
I am waiting for your response immediately with the payment slip
Clair to Ralli

The problem my dear is that I am at work. I will deal with it when I finish.
Did you phone? nobody came to get me.
Ralli to Clair

But hear time is going while I am in the bank, I can not come back here again, please rush and solve the problem, then send it as I told you
Clair to Ralli

Where are you then?
Ralli to Clair

I am in the bank and waiting for your reply as soon as you solve the problem and send the money correct, then we can now withdraw it and go, please do fast
Send it through Ria or wari or quick cash
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

Why are you waiting in a bank? You said cancel TWOTS!
Ralli to Clair

But go and solve the problem , then send it correctly
Clair to Ralli

As soon as I finish work ok? About 3 hours, can you wait?
Get yourself a cup of coffee or something.
Time will soon pass.
Ralli to Clair

I am waiting for you, but in your country time will pass for you to enter to the bank or can you take another money to send so that you will get the old one back after
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

Bugger! Why hadn't I thought of that?
I have a dentist appointment in 30 mins!
I'm so sorry, it looks like today has been a total waste of time for you.
I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow.
Still not had a phone call from you ...
Hate dentists!!
Ralli to Clair

Good morning dear
I hope you are fine, I am waiting for you as you said, please remember to send it as I told you because here doesn't have all the systems,
Just take the money and give it to them and tell them to transfer it through Ria or wari or quick cash money transfer
Then send me the payment slip
Thanks
I am waiting for your response
Clair to Ralli

It may be a good morning for you but I had 2 teeth out yesterday, (thanks for asking) I'm not a happy bunny!
I'll email you later when I feel a bit better.
PS:
I've not had a chance to cancel TWOTS so if you want to give it another try, please do.
Clair to Ralli

Hello love, I'm feeing a little better today, thanks for asking although my mouth is still a little sore. Feels like I've given an elephant a blow job ... hehe (sorry)
Did you manage to pick up your money?
Ralli to Clair

I think that you told me to wait, you will go and send the money as I told you, here we don't have twots
Please I don't need joke for this matter,
If you did not send the money through Ria money transfer or wari or quick cash, then send it through western union
I will not accept anything else again, if you send the mtcn control numbers to me, I will track it first because I want to know the truth on this matter
Thanks
Clair to Ralli

You are so ungrateful, after all I have done!
The only joke I made was about the elephants blow job! You have no sense of humour!
I'll try to find an alternative method of payment when I get up, ok?
Try and smile a little, might do you some good!
A day or so later

Ok, how about bank to bank transfer, will that work for you?

Oh well, not the most  exciting, a lot of missed opportunities but the TWOTS seemed to work ok. Have modded the receipt a bit
"Be careful what you insta-google tweet-face"

What a wicked friend is this why did he gone away with your wife . Did he take the money and run away?

Please I beg you in the name of God Go and Get that fee back and use western union all money gram only to send the fee ok.
Hon. Mrs. Walied Mohammed Loubna

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Ralli the TWOT

Post by LilRachel » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:07 pm

I baited her myself a few days ago and reading through this, some of the remarks in her emails suddenly make more sense... :lol: Maybe it really is just coincidence, but I think good ol' R. has been mixing things up from time to time. 8-)

May I ask when the bait happened?
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

"You are singlehandedly disrupting all of lad-economics it seems." ~ Bertje
"I am real and I know who I am okay" ~ Jordan
"Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker." ~ Jordan
"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine
"YOURE EVIL WOMAN BEGONE I WILL OPEN CASE WITH CUSTOMER CARE !" ~ Rev. John M.

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 pm

It only lasted a week from 25th June .... Seemed a bit gullible, could have taken it further I guess but was more interested in TWOTS.
Might let the dust settle and have another crack ....

What a wicked friend is this why did he gone away with your wife . Did he take the money and run away?

Please I beg you in the name of God Go and Get that fee back and use western union all money gram only to send the fee ok.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:07 am

Nice Modality!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:15 am

Thanks, and when they get used to TWOTS there is always ...

Transfer Worldwide Advanced Transfer Service

Personal Regonal Advanced Transfer Service

and one I'm currently working on ...

Continental Underwritten ? Transfer Service

(cant think of anything at the moment, maybe Notorised)

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:38 am

Continental UNiversal Transfer Service
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:00 pm

:lol: Now why couldn't I think of that?

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:28 am

I love that. It may be boring to you, but as a new baiter is really useful for me. I learned some things I can try in my baiting. Thank you for that.
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:21 am

Thanks, good luck with your new hobby...