** READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING HERE **

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

** READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING HERE **

Post by bware419ers » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:53 am

Although we request this forum be for completed baits only, we we will permit baits that consist of an initial post with a significant number of completed exchanges that could stand on their own as a completed bait, if the lad twigged.

If you would like comments regarding ongoing baits, please post them in the Main Scambaiting Forum instead. If you are looking for suggestions or help, please post under HELP, HINTS & TIPS

Leeting

Please do not leet names and ordinary words (including, for example, Western Union). When leeting "baiters' secrets" you will only need to change one letter in one of the words, for example Security $hield. Keep it as easy-as-possible to read!

It is preferable to post the initial email with details at ScamWarners with a link to it in your first post. To avoid Lad's searching the name they use or email address, you can omit his email address, and, if his name is distinctive, change his character's name to a more common one - like John or Ruth. Likewise, if your baiting character has a distinctive name and you don't want to risk it being Googled, then change it to Sarah or Peter or similar.

If the humor of your bait depends upon the funny name of your character but you want to hide your spelling of that name, instead of leeting it, change it slightly, making Ivor Stiffwun into Ivor Stiffwon or Ivor Hardwun.

Copying your emails into a text document and then selecting Find (or Search) and Replace will make this a much less tedious task!

Style

There is no fixed style of presentation that you are required to use. Aim for readability!

Here are some examples:

With quote boxes and commentary

With quote boxes, colours, and commentary

Plain, with colours

Plain, and partly created by voice recognition software

With a link to the published bait

The following may be helpful:

Code: Select all

[b]This text is bold[/b]
This text is bold

[i]This text is italic[/i]
This text is italic

[u]This text is underlined[/u]
This text is underlined

[quote]This text is in a quote box[/quote]
This text is in a quote box

[color=blue]This text is blue[/color]
This text is blue

[color=darkred]This text is dark red[/color]
This text is dark red

[color=indigo]This text is indigo[/color]
This text is indigo

[color=blue][u][i]You can, of course, combine them[/u][/i][/color]
You can, of course, combine them

Images

Please make sure that your images are no more than 600 pixels wide if you are posting them on this forum. You will need to host them first at IMGbb or Imgur or 4Shared or your choice of image hoster.

To post them here:

[img]Your link here[/img] 
eg:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OzT1SxR.jpg[/img]

Or you can add a link (also suitable for images over 600 pixels wide):

http://i.imgur.com/OzT1SxR.jpg

or:

[url=http://i.imgur.com/OzT1SxR.jpg]Tattoo[/url]
Tattoo
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo