My first

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
v7nt0kfev0t9
Hello, I'm Looking Around
My first

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:46 am

scam: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... ba#p415419

ZM: Scammer
NJ: Scammer's banker
SB: Scam Baiting character (me)

It was about 7 days - if they replied I'll continue

They sent me a real looking bank account in SA - I'll give this to moderators after 3 posts.

---
Hi ZM,

I'm interested, please advise the next steps.

Best Regards,
SB

---

Greetings and thanks for your response, I am very happy that you are ready to assist. I will like you to know that I have discussed with the bank director, who will lease with their bank attorney concerning the transfer of the money to you. The banker said that they need to hear from you first, so that they can explain the transfer procedure to you directly. Please see below the contact of the bank. I want you to contact the banker immediately if you receive this email and also promise me one thing, that you will keep this transaction confidential for the successful proceeds , I have discussed with the banker about you as the new beneficiary to be of the fund. SEE BELOW THE CONTACTS and get in contact with them for the transfer procedure and more information and guidance.

CONTACT BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK

CONTACT PERSON: NJ

CONTACT E-MAIL: <removed>

CONTACT NUMBERS: <removed>

CONTACT ADDRESS: CARLTON CENTRE MALL JHB SOUTH AFRICA

Please update me of your communication with the banker as soon as possible. I am counting on you; and let’s keep on praying for each other. Attached is my passport copy and photo.

With Regards, in sincerity,

Mrs. ZM

Phone: No <removed>

---

Hi NJ,

I'm contacting you because of the funds transfer requested by Mrs ZM (cc'd),
what are the next steps?

SB

---

Greetings and thanks for your effort to help me. work with the banker and provide them the needful to succeed the transfer and keep me up to date, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

I contacted the banker earlier today, but haven't received any response yet.

SB

---

Greetings and thanks for your effort to contact the bank for the transfer, I get hold of the bank today, and they told me that they have already sent you their transfer procedure form to fill. Please d0 it and send back to them immediately, and keep me up to date, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---
(found it in the spam folder)
ATTN SB

The bank have arranged with Mrs. ZM for the horizontal accomplishment of this transfer. For official bank proceed, download the attachment and fill our bank form, with your account/bank details where you want this fund to be transfer, sign it and send back to us for international telegraphic transfer to your nominated account.

Note that our attorney is preparing the contract in your name at the high court and other relevant transfer documents, for authorization to make the transfer to your personal account in your country. As soon as we receive the bank form with your details; all the documents will be sending to you to sign and send back here for the commencement of the transfer, thanks.
Yours faithfully
MR. NJ

---

Hi NJ,

please find attached the filled form,

<corrupted.jpg>
Best Regards,
SB

---

Hi ZM,

sorry, I missed that email - it ended up in my spam folder.
Just sent it to Mr. Jones a few minutes ago.

Remember that holding out to God can make all your goals come true,
SB

---

ATTN SB

The attachment you sent was black couldn’t get anything clear. Please do resend those information ordinary for us to get the transfer start, thanks.

Your bank name:

Account name:

Account numbers:

Swift code:

Bank address:
Your telephone numbers:

Yours faithfully
MR. NJ
TEL: +27-<removed>
FAX: +27-<removed>

---

please find the requested banking information below
[fake banking info]
SB

---

Greetings, the banker said they cannot get the information you sent to them, please resend it in plain text, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

In some reason the banker's emails went to the spam folder, I've added his contact info to my address book, hopefully it won't be any delay yet.

Just sent him the requested banking information in plain text.

May grace and blessings be in your path,
SB

---

Greetings and thanks for your efforts, God almighty will bless you, since you know about the buck email now is good you keep on checking your buck email to keep up to date with the transfer. I have already made arrangements with the bank attorney to the relevant ministry to make the payment for all the transfer documents, when they are ready the banker will send them to you, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

ATTN SB

We have received your bank details; Madam has made the payment for the entire relevant transfer documents and the change of ownership in your name at the high court. It will be ready as soon as possible, we will send them to you to sign and send back to us for your transfer to be commence, and here is the proof of deposit agreement, thanks.

MR. NJ

---

Hi ZM,

you mentioned you want to invest the money. What type of investment would you prefer - or how would you like to coordinate the investment efforts?

In Christian love,
SB

---

Compliments for your efforts, I have paid for the transfer document from the relevant ministry as the Banker demands; this was done this morning by the bank attorney, I spent close usd250, 000.00 for all the documentation. It was not easy to raise such money, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the little one I have, But as God may have it I succeeded, So please do comply strictly with the Banker to avoid any delays, I am praying that this fund will be in your account early next week.

Please note: That as soon as the money is transferred, I will send you an account for you to send some money back to me to arrange myself to come over to your country and settle my debts here, because I have borrowed a lot. Please always be getting me informed on the recent development with the bank, I also will advise you to be disturbing the Banker from your side as you know the Fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show them some sign of seriousness by calling them on the phone regularly to know the recent development. GOD BLESS

MRS ZM

---

ATTN SB

Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars has been change to your name as the original beneficiary. You are advice to sign the documents, trust agreements, change of ownership and (FNB) approval document and send them back for the transfer to commerce into your overseas account. Soon the documents is signed and received, we will credit your account immediately. Call me for confirmation as you send them, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NJ

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

Please find the signed documents attached.

Best Regards,
SB

---

Hi NJ,

I tried calling you on the phone number below a few times, but in some reason the calls keep failing.
Do you have another phone line?

Just wanted let you know I signed the documents and sent it over by email.

Regards,
SB

---

ATTN SB

We have received the signed documents from you and have submitted to South Africa reserve bank for their authorization, soon their signal is been receive, we will credit your account and send all the transfer information to you. My numbers was good, maybe it was a network error, after the transfer today, and I will give you a call via this numbers (360) 354-6822, thanks.

Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Greetings and thanks for all your help, today is my hospital appointment, for I am a cancer patient, I trust you, please work hand to hand with the banker, and make sure this week the fund will be transferred to you, and let’s pray for each other, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

I am very sorry to hear about your condition, don't worry about the funds, your health is the most important. You probably more in needs, is there anything I can help you?

I'll organize a 10 hour prayer in our church - we do this frequently and it helped in many cases!

<random bible quote removed>

God Bless,
SB

---

ATTN SB

We received the signed documents; the transfer is completed into your account today, by approval of Reserve Bank of South Africa. Here is the telex approval certificate and the transfer slip. Your money will enter into your account in three working days according to the banking network. You can contact madam for the good news, thanks

NJ

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

Hereby I confirm received the documents, I'll contact the Madam as soon as possible.

Thank you for your great work,
SB

---

Dear ZM,

I have excellent good news!

I mentioned my friends from the church your condition and three of them already voluenteered for the 10 hour prayer, "E", my former scool mate, "R" from the golf club and "E" "E"'s friend. I'm pretty sure this will work out well, as the first sign from God your banker contacted me with an update; that the funds are on the way.

Can't wait to start the charity work, our church also needs renovation, the roof leaks under heavy rain, luckily we only have heavy rain in the winter so we may have time to fix it before the bad weather.

In God we trust,
SB

---

Greetings and thanks for the efforts helping me to this level, the banker also sent me an email that the funds have been transferred to you yesterday, I am full of happiness, I don’t know how to thank God Almighty for this wonderful accomplishment. Today I was admitted to hospital, thanks for your prayer, I have no worry for the trust I have in you. Please keep praying for me, I know my money is in good hand with you. Anything that happened to me, please handle the money according to my wishes on the transfer agreement, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

I am so happy about the good news, everybody in our church was impressed with your story - we have a date for the 10 hour prayer now, it will be hold on the Thursday 10am. We had a small fundraiser to order tacos for the prayers. It is unbelivable but we raised more than one thousand dollars so far. As we don't need that much money for food, we will use it for the roof.

<random bible quote>

In the grip of grace,
SB

---

ATTN SB

We received this (SARS TAX INVADE DOCUMENT) that put your transfer on hold in forex department, to clear your money both here and in your country, making it a tax free transaction. The stamp duties fee is US$1,750.00 Madam is not well, she’s at hospital, here are her medical reports, and she asked me to send it to you for the proof to help her send the fee for the money/transfer to be release into your account. We wait for your response to give you information on how to send the fee, thanks.

Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

Thank you for the update, I will pay the fee don't worry about that - we raised over $3,500 this Sunday at the church for ZM. I can transfer the fee directly to SARS. Mr. "R", who comes to our church, is a retired IRS officier, I'll send him the documents to make sure we follow the tax regulations in the US.

Don't worry about the money though, the health of ZM is the most important at this moment. Our church has a good relationship with the International Red Cross, they have a massive operation in Africa, Mrs. "S" coordianates the donations to Red Cross, I'll ask her how can we help. Last time we donated blood for the local blood bank, but I'm not sure if this would work internationally. She may know doctors abroad, may I forward her the medecal report of the Madam?

We are all in God's heands
God Bless,
SB

---

ATTN SB

Yes, I have to focus on madam’s health first, but in other hand, SARS needs proof of the payment to authenticate the transfer without any wasting of time, according to financial provider law, which is the reason why I am here as the transfer personal to handle the issue and make sure as soon as you send the fee, SARS will release your transfer immediately into your account. What you need now is for us to send you information, on how to send the fee, you have two options to send the fee, one through our account info, two via western union or money gram, and I will be waiting for the one you choose.

In madam’s case, it is too early to involve another person into madam’s health, remember medical reports are 100% confidential. Because of my trust and yours also, and the recent condition of her, is the reason why she ask me to help her send it to you without any other person knowing. Let the doctors here do their job this month and we can see how it goes, then we can make that your arrangement, if things get worst.

NJ

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

we will keep praying for ZM, in the meanwhile please send me the details for the SARS tax fee.

God Bless,
SB

---

ATTN SB

Bank name: First National bank South Africa

Account name: <removed>

Account numbers: <removed>

Swift code: <removed>

Branch code: <removed>

Address: Bedford center Johannesburg South Africa.

For western union or money gram, please make sure the name is use this way to avoid any delay of payment. And also both payments should be made as gift or family support to avoid any complication, thanks.

Surname: <removed>
First name: <removed>

Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Greetings, you are my only hope, the banker told me that we need to pay for the invade tax stamp duties, and if nothing is done we are at the verge of losing the fund completely. I don’t know why the world of sorrow has refused to leave me and my family alone? Whenever it seems things are going to look bright, suddenly, it turns around .since we have secure the transfer documents and the transfer is been done, the only thing remains is this SARS fee to complete it to your account according to Mr NJ, the fund must be in your account in 24hour, then you can pay whom you borrowed the money from. Please, I am on my bended knees, kindly do me a favor, so that I can smile once before bidding farewell to this world of vanity. Whatever you have done, know it is done for God, who rewards. Help me with the usd1, 750.so that this transfer can be completed. It wasn't easy for me, which is the reason why I asked the banker to help me send my hospital report to you, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi Mr NJ,

who is <Account Name from prev email>?
I was expecting to pay the tax fees to the tax agency

SB

---

Hi ZM,

Oh I am sooo happy to hear from you, I hope you are doing ok, I have been praying since I heard you were in Hospital. I think the banker is doing shady business, he sent me a bank account of private person to pay the government tax fee. Do you trust him? I have a bad feeling about him, I'm pretty he may be a criminal, I tried getting help for you from International Red Cross and he rejected - he said wait a Month ... I'm pretty sure he is planning something bad, maybe stealing your funds. He may be the reason of the delays.
I will send all the paperwork to Mr. "R" from our church, he used to be a IRS officier just make sure everything is right.

I have now antious fears, I'll keep praying for you
God Bless
SB

---

ATTN SB

She Is my secretary that works with me here, that’s her part of job don’t worry, remember I told you today that I am representing you here as your transfer personal, there is no way you can deal with them without our bank official, this is the way it works, don’t worry, the fee is going straight to them, the SARS payment slip copy will be send to you after the payment for your confirmation, soon you send the fee, soon they will release your transfer, thanks.

Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Greetings and thanks for your efforts being my trusted partner handling everything, GOD will bless you. I am sending you this email for you not to feel bad or take any bad mind over the banker, he is the right person and he is doing the right thing about the transfer and he has also told me about the good relationship he is having with you. Government cannot give you their direct account details, send it to the banker, he will deliver it directly to their office and sign all the paper and proof that you made that payment and confirmed the release of the fund instantly, I will call you very soon today, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Greetings, I just called you with these numbers that the banker gave me <hidden> and a lady voice and told me you’re not working there, please give me your own direct numbers to get hold of you.

Again the banker is not a cheater; you’re not dealing direct to sars, you’re dealing with fnb and fnb to sars, the banker is doing the right thing, for not allowing you to send the reports to any one, that my recent report, if their treatment doesn’t work, then we can find another way, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Oh No, that number is the phone number of my bank, why would I work there, he asked me this for that bank transfer! I don't work at that bank. I'm sure he wanted to trick you with that number, my cell number is <real voip #>. Please don't give this to your banker. Oh My god, I may be in danger as well.

I talked to my neighbour "B", I saw him at the driveway. He is very smart, he went to a critical thinking seminar last year, he also helped me setting up the wifi in the church, we did a very nice price comparison excel sheet.
Anyways, he is going to check this stamp duty fee, he said there used to be many scams and most of the governments abolished this.

Please be very careful, he might be working with serious criminals to get your funds
In Christ we trust,
SB

---

ZM (~ 16 years old female voice) called me and she was very aggressive, stating that the Banker is not a scammer etc ...

---

ATTN SB

Madam contacted me for your telephone numbers, and I gave her, she indicate the information I gave you to send the money, and I clear her for the understanding, I am not receiving any money, just doing my job, like I mention early, you can’t deal with SARS direct, the money your sending belongs to them not me. Stop any double mind about me; you will thank me very soon your transfer is release. If you still having your doubt, I can send you <name on the bank info> work ID copy, thanks.

Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

yes please send her picture ID and yours as well and also include the linkedin profiles.

PLEASE DON'T HURT MRS ZB!!!

I Am praying for her well being everyday
God Bless,
SB

---

Greetings, please where you’re going is not what is happening, that form you filled should have your telephone numbers, not your bank number, stop blaming the banker for every fault, go back to that form, you will see that your telephone numbers is needed not the bank, banks know how get in contact for each other’s, please stop suspecting the banker, who is doing very good job. I didn’t say anything to your bank, stop worrying.

And you don’t have to telling everybody about this transaction; it cannot make us any good rather bad, this is a confidential matter, not when the money come to usa, everyone will know about the transaction, it is bad, stop that if you really want to help me, send that fee to see that what you made of the banker is not what he is, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Dear ZM,

Sorry for the mistake on the form. During my afternoon prayer I had a bad feeling about this. I think that mistake was a sign from God as well. I always use faith to guide my daily life and it always work.

Seeing Bill this morning on the driveway was not a coincidence - this was a guidance from God, you won't belive what happened, "B" found something.
The banker said those funds are required for stamp duty, but he lied, SARS abolished stamp duties in 2009. "B" sent me this just a minute ago: https://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/ ... stamp-duty

I am pretty sure that the banker is a criminal and try stealing our money. I think you are in a great danger.
We need to report that banker to the police. but most importantly you need to leave the country. I started a fundraiser last week and we have raised more than enough money to get you a plane ticket and get you accommodation for months.

SB

---

Hi ZM,

the banker faked this document, Bill told me that the tax on the form is not real, there is no stamp duty in South Africa since 2009!

God Bless,
SB

---

Please check this paragraph: The scrapping of the Act is, however, not retrospective and taxpayers remain liable for stamp duties due up to 31 March 2009 and any outstanding stamp duties must still be paid.

This is transfer and money is involved, every country pays their tax, how can you have one big transfer like this without a tax payment, that person you’re asking is a blind man and doesn't follow him to be a novice. Please we have argued enough, two cannot work together if they cannot agree, please let’s stop this transaction, thank you for all your support and prayer, I will give you power of attorney to sign and take your hands off, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Dear ZM,

I am so sorry what happened I am very worry about your health and safety. He in the US you don't have to pay taxes for charities - My friend just told me all the donation will be tax free.

I was thinking about your banker and you know, he said he will be sending the ID card of his assistant as proof but he never did it, something is not right with him, believe me.

On the other hand side I'll keep praying and use the donations from the fundraising to very nice things.
Let me close with this beautiful quote from the Holy Bible;

<random quote from bible>

God Bless
SB

---

Greetings, the banker was upset because of all your confusions from people you asked about the transfer, who don’t know anything about how things work here, you used the banker time to argue unnecessary, after one thing to another, just because of issue of fee has arisen, and all this issues didn’t before, just due to the payment, you’re asking every individual , business is secret, even God has HIS secret things, why are you consulting everyone on this, if you trust me as you said, why can’t you send the fee as I told you to do and leave order things for me.

The link you sent was two ways, the stamp duties scrap was only for house and not business, that’s why i showed you that paragraph for your understanding. This money I am sending to you is to use part of it for charity, the transfer is not made for charity in the bank so as to not raise an eyebrow, understand the security aspect of the transaction. I have confidence with you; we can still work together, if you can stop unnecessary digging. The banker doesn’t want to waste his time sending the secretary, after that you will still not feel satisfied. If you’re going to keep cool send the fee because of the love you have in me, I will ask the banker to send those ID to you, he said the copy is on his desk, if you’re willing to cooperate nothing wrong to send it to you. Or you can also use my house help name to send it directly to me. She will get the fee and make the payment directly to sars and deliver the slip to the banker and send a copy to you, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

thank you for your kind words. I know God is with us and will guide us trough this difficult times. I was praying all night to clear my head. I found this Bible:

<completely irrelevant quotes from bible>

I'm thinking to use the raised funds and buy Bibles and send to to South Africa, the banker definetely needs one. If he read Bible every day he would be more polite with the customers.
Anyways I'll be waiting for the banker to send me both the IDs and then initiate the transfer. If you really trust him I can work with the banker and his assistant.

May grace and blessings be in your path,
SB

---

Greetings and thanks for all the efforts and your understanding, you are a truly man of GOD. Please keep on sending me that word of life, GOD almighty will keep on blessing you and your family.

The banker has already agreed to send you that id, but because of his busy schedule that’s why there are some delays, it is well soon he is done; he will send you the id. Please the trust you have in me had already given me strength of healing, let us not argue again, I will not betray your trust, as you get the id from the banker, please send the fee, no more delay, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

I'll send the money as soon I receive the ID cards from the Banker.

God Bless,
SB

---

ATTN SB

I am very sorry in any way I spoke to you rudely, I know is unprofessional, our clients are always right that’s the law of the bank, please make me your friend, and I will not disappoint you, madam told me you’re a very good Christian I love that, with your prayer I hope God deliver me as a pure Christian. I am sending you the work ID, sorry also for the late response to you, was very busy with other meetings, thanks.

Yours faithfully
NJ

<fake id attachments>

---

Hi Mr. NJ,

I have sent the fee trough wire transfer directly from my online bank. It said the international transfer will be processed within the next 2-4 business days. I also payed the transfer fee of $20 in advance, you should receive the money soon.

I've used this note as transfer reference: "Stamp Duty Tax for Zoleka Mandela Charity Funds"

God Bless
SB

---

Dear ZM,

just wanted to let you know I transferred the Stamp Duty fee to the banker today - it should be processed in the next few days. I have to run to the church to open the club room for the Olive Tree celebration. I'll pray for you after the celebration all night.

God Bless,
SB

---

Greetings and thanks for your efforts to send the fee, today the banker told me the mistake you made. Please understand where we are going, I know you are a true man of GOD that always does things in the right way, but know very well wisdom is profitable to direct, this is an act of wisdom, not that you lie. We are family of polygamous and my mother just dead, may her soul rest in peace. There are lots of issues around the family now; with my condition, I don’t need more trouble. That’s the reason why my mum gave me this money to separate me from that, please my good brother, you always listen to me, do the same now and resend the money with the reference the banker gave you, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

hope you are doing OK, I tried understanding your message. This is the information the Banker sent me regarding to the transfer. I did exactly what he requested but he did not specify reference for the transfer so I added the purpose.

I will go to the church now, we are getting ready for the 10 hour prayer for you. The prayer will start tomorrow at 10am.

God Bless,
SB

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Re: My first

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 am

Nice bait!

v7nt0kfev0t9
My first - Part 2

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:34 pm

... a few days later:

----

Hi ZM,

I stopped by at the bank on the way to the church and I was able to cancel the previous transaction, can you please ask the Banker to provide the right wire transfer details.

God Bless,
SB

---

ATTN SB

Here is the new account information as you requested, send the fee with this reference for the speedy refraction. (reference of Payments should be made as a gift or family support)

If you make the transfer via your bank, send the payments slip to us, if you make the transfer via your online, send the transmission on your computer to us.
thanks.

First National bank South Africa
Account name: <removed>
Account numbers: <removed>
Swift code: <removed>
Branch: <removed>
Bank address: <removed>
Yours faithfully
NJ

---

Greetings, I hope you’re doing well, the banker said he gave you the info for the payment, I believe you’re going as I sent you this email. GOD BLESSES.

ZM

---

Hi ZM,

I've just came home from the church, we had the 10 hour prayer dedicated to you today. The feedback was unbelievable. We had to close the donation box because it was full, we received over $21,000 - I would send it to you, but I know you don't need money. The local television was here as well and made a short report, they said they will contact your PR Manager for a full length interview. I saw the banker's message, did not have time to read it trough. I'm very tired now I'll check it in the morning and re-send the Stamp Duties fee based on the new information.

God Bless,
SB

---

Hi NJ,

Just to confirm, you don't want me to send this fee to your secretary H U M anymore,
who is N A M?

Best Regards,
SB

---

Hi ZM,

I'm wondering what happened to the banker's secretary, he sent me a completely different beneficiary - N A. M.

This looks odd again, I keep thinking on B's advice.

God Bless,
SB

---

Greetings, you’re the one said you need another account details to resend the fee, go back to the email you sent me, you asked to let the banker give you another account info to send the, since you cancel the first one. There is nothing wrong with the two accounts, you have them, anyone you like makes the transfer, and we have wasted one week for nothing, it’s not good for the transfer, GOD BLESS.

ZM

---

ATTN SB

Madam told me you need another account from the email you sent to her, N A. M is still our bank employee, you have the two accounts, you can send it to anyone you feel like, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NJ

---

Dear ZM,

I am very nervous about this again. The banker wants me to send the Stamp Duties fee as "a gift or family support". This is a big redflag.
I'm not sure what to do, but the Stamp Duties fee is definetely not a gift or family support.

God Bless,
SB

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Nice to waste his time! When I am asked to lie about the reason for sending money, I always ask innocently of course, why he would want me to lie to my trusted banker? Why would he advise me to lie for legitimate business? It really really bothers your conscience.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

v7nt0kfev0t9

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:35 am

Good point, I'll use use this next time!

Spoiler .. they wrote back, 3rd part is coming