£10M for charity

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
v7nt0kfev0t9
Hello, I'm Looking Around
£10M for charity

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:11 am

MRS: Scammer
AT: Security Manager (scammer)
SB: Scam Baiting Character (me)

Duration: 6 days

->

I am Mrs. MRS, 70 years old, and a widow. I was married to late Engr. J R, my late husband was from California, USA who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2017 after a brief illness that lasted only five days. when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of GBP Ј10M in security company in London. Following my ill health (Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works. More details will be made known to you upon your response.

Thank you,

May God Bless You,
MRS

---

Hi MRS,

I can help you with this,

Best regards,

SB

---

Hello my beloved,

Thanks for your mail, I'm very happy God directed you my way because with your response you're such a nice person and my only advice for you is to believe in God and always pray. At this moment i am presently at the Hospital, where i have been receiving some treatment to stay alive,I have prayed and fasted over this that God should direct me to the right believer who would sincerely carry out my wish by donating this fund to the needy so they can survive since i have less time to live.

It is very sad to say this but I must tell you that my condition is getting critical and I know that I have few days to spend on earth. Therefore, my greatest joy will be to see you receive this fund and start using it as you wish.

I will need the following personal details to get this Fund in your position.

1. Full Name:
2. Country:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:

As soon as I receive all this information I will introduce you to the Security company where this Funds is deposited to enable them let you know the next step to follow.

Meanwhile, 50% of the £10.000.000.00 is for you as my beneficiary.

I await to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.
Attached with this email is my current picture.

God bless you.

Yours in Christ,
MRS

---
Hi MRS,

I’m sorry to hear the bad news about your condition, but why only 50%? I was expecting at least 70%

SB

---

Hello SB, I am happy to read from you, thanks for your mail. I just turned on my computer to read my email. My dear, this fund belongs to me, which my late husband left for me, and I am handling this to you as a trusted one, which God has chosen for me to help me donate my funds to the less fortunate. This is the information you will send to the security company for the delivery of my funds to you okay. May the Goodness of our Lord bless you with joy, happiness, love, good health in Jesus name we pray.AMEN. You see as a matter of fact, I was brought up by my Aunt and been a person without any parent my Aunt maltreated me so much because I had no parent to cry to, so along the line to cut the story short after my college I met a man who assisted in my Education and everything then, as luck may have it I got married to the man.

So that was the reason while I love to help people in need and must especially CHARITY. I will be very grateful if you work with me accordingly and give me your trust and seriousness in this. The information is below I am giving this vital and secret information of mine to you with trust and confidence cause I have gotten you to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Please send an email to the security company on my behalf for the delivery of my funds to you. I have notified them more about you as my beneficiary to distribute my funds for God's charitable works.

SECURITY DETAILS.

Security Name: "A" Company.
Contact Person: Mr. AT
Phone#: +44 <hidden>
Email: <hidden>

Below is my account security details.

Depositors Name: <hidden>
Batch No: <hidden>
Year Deposited: <hidden>
Secret Question <hidden>
Answer: <hidden>
security Code: <hidden>

PLEASE ALWAYS GET BACK TO ME WITH ANY MESSAGE YOU GET FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY SO I CAN ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

GOD BLESS YOU, STAY SAFE.

Sincerely,

MRS

---

My beloved, you can take 70% and use the rest of the fund to help the poor so that they can survive on this global pandemic. Let me know what the ace security company says so i can always tell you what to do. Remain blessed.

Yours in Christ,

MRS

---

Hi MRS,

I made a quick research and I think the funds should be donated to this foundation:
https://www.savethechildren.org/

Best regards,
SB

---

Thank you very much for the quick research to secure my funds for the charity project and also to establish yourself as my beneficiary. Please contact the ace security company via email to secure my funds then start using it as you wish. Remain blessed.

SECURITY DETAILS.

Security Name: <hidden>
Contact Person: Mr. AT
Phone#: +44<hidden>
Email: <hidden>

Yours in Christ,

MRS

---

Hello Mr. AT

I'm contacting you to secure the funds to be donated to https://www.savethechildren.org/ charity.
Please advice of next steps.

Kind Regards
SB

---

Attention: Beneficiary,

Welcome to "A" SECURITY FIRM, Our Pleasure Is To Serve You Better.

Your Letter is well acknowledged and observed. I'm AT, i am in charge of MRS properties and investment in this reputable company ("A" SECURITY FIRM). MRS have already instruct me to process the funds to you for her charity project. At "A" SECURITY FIRM we have ways rules and regulation that guides and protect our image as much as preventing us from working out of accordance with the security process, so this is to notify you that the "A" Security Company is in receipt of the mail you sent regarding the procurement of the Deposited Funds belongs to MRS.

We must to go through the files of MRS and also needed to pass through all this processing security check to enable us confirm the claim. It is my duty to coordinate her funds to you but before we will proceed.

Kindly provide us with the document and details below;

(1). Full Name:
(2). Fund Deposit Certificate.
(3). Your country:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Phone#:
(6). Age:

Contact MRS for the fund deposit certificate to Proceed further. Once i get the required document and your information's i will proceed with the funds release of the sum of £10,000,000.00 which is the total sum of her funds.

I await your swift response.

Thank You for your co-operation.

Mr.AT
Account Manager.
"A" SECURITY COMPANY.
London, U.K
Phone#: +44 <hidden>

---

Hello Mr. AT

before we proceed I would like to clarify if the funds could be split up across multiply charities, I think it worth also donating to COVID-19 vaccine research.

Thank You,
SB

---

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, the said funds could be split up across multiple charities but before we proceed you are the beneficiary of the said fund as MRS stated.

Kindly provide us with the document and details below;

(1). Full Name:
(2). Fund Deposit Certificate.
(3). Your country:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Phone#:
(6). Age:

AT

---

Hi Mr. AT,

I tried calling you on the phone number provided, but it does not seems to be working,
I'm not sure how can I get the Fund Deposit Certificate for the form.

Thank You,
SB

---

Attention: SB,

This is to confirm receipt of your email and is well noticed with thanks. I've been having trouble on my cell phone because of the crappy network. It would be nice to have your number so that i can call you in order to provide you with more details.

In the meantime, contact MRS to obtain the fund's deposit certificate to proceed with the release of your inheritance funds.

AT

---

Hi MRS,

I hope you are doing well!
I contacted the security firms as you advised and they requested a Fund Deposit Certificate, could you please provide this?

I've also made further research about charities and compiled this portfolio for donation:
https://www.savethechildren.org/ 35%
Ronald McDonald House Charities 35%
GlobalGiving 30%

Can you please review these charities and would you give your blessing, it would mean a lot of me.

Thank You and GOD bless you,
SB

---

Thank You Mr. AT

I've contacted MRS for the certificate.
Do you have a landline phone number I can call? I tried looking up "A" Security in London, but could not find it in the phone book

Best Regards
SB

---

Hi Mr. AT,

I tried contacting MRS, but haven't received any reply yet, hope she is doing well.
In the meanwhile here is my landline phone number: <hidden>

Best Regards
SB

---

Hello my beloved, I am happy to read from you. I just turned on my computer to read my email. I really appreciate your effort to secure my funds for God's charitable works, and I want you to establish yourself as my beneficiary also and am ok with the charity organisation to donate my funds so that they can survive on this global pandemic. I also got an email from the "A" security that you must provide the Fund's certificate of deposit before they can begin processing my fund as my beneficiary. Attached with this email is the fund's deposit certificate to send to Ace security as they requested. Let me know what they say. God bless you.

Yours in Christ,
MRS

---

Hi Mr. AT,

I have received the fund security certificate from MRS,
please find it attached.

Please start the funds transfer.

Best Regards
SB

---

Attention: SB,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, which has been vetted and found satisfactory. The requested Fund depoist certificate are well notice with thanks. I am very happy to continue with the transaction process. I have been in concession with the members of succession and the board of directors regarding the £10 Million GBP. In conclusion, I have been confirmed that you are the legitimate beneficiary of the funds as MRS stated.

Please note that we have received the relevant approvals to release the said fund to you as the beneficairy.

*NOTE: Very importantly, you must be prepared to pay the "Deposit Box Security keeping Fee" which is estimated at $400. [Four Hundred Dollar].

Please note once again that we cannot make any deduction of insured funds. The "Deposit Box Security keeping Fee" is paid annually by depositor, which is the sum of $200 per year. So there are two years of debt from the depositor and without the "Deposit Box Security keeping Fee", the transaction cannot begin. Therefore, you should be prepared to pay the "Deposit Box Security keeping Fee" which is estimated at $400. [Four Hundred Dollar]. as explained above.

Kindly initiate the $400 Deposit Box Security keeping Fee to our account officer information below via bank deposit or wire transfer in order to proceed with your funds release. And send us the payment wire confirmation receipt for office record.

ACOOUNT DETAILS;

[Real Looking US Banking Details -> will send to moderators]

I am waiting your earliest response on your preferred option.

Best Regards,
AT

---

Hi Mr. AT,

who is <Name in Account Details>?
is it possible to pay this fee by credit card?

SB

---

... no reply

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: £10M for charity

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:53 pm

That was very kind of you to redirect the funds to charities! Problem is, if you do that, the lady misses out on a huge tax advantage for her estate. Did not one advise her of that?

I always laugh when it is a "former Shell employee" who dies. It happens to a lot of Shell employees and one has to wonder how many executives etc must die before someone determines it is a conspiracy within the company..............
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

v7nt0kfev0t9
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Re: £10M for charity

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:37 pm

Good point, I'll incorporate the tax advantage next time