Like a winner!

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
v7nt0kfev0t9
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Like a winner!

Post by v7nt0kfev0t9 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:26 am

Scammer:
1.) P4trick H4md4n (PH): scammer
2.) Dr. 4l1 4b0ub4k4r (AA)

SB: Scambait character

Funny fact: during this bait I accidentally changed my character's name, but they didn't notice it.

===

Dear Friend,

I know that this email will come to you as a surprise. I got your contact email address from Internet search. I am Mr. PH. I work with the Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

There is a dormant account in my office. The owner and beneficiary died in a ghastly motor accident; leaving nobody behind as the next of kin. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund which values at $12,500,000.00 USD in an offshore account. I am seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this unclaimed fund.

However, it is not authorized by the rules guiding our bank for a citizen of Burkina Faso to make the claim of the fund. That’s the reason I am contacting you as a foreigner to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund conveniently into your reliable bank account as the next of kin to the deceased.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are really sure of your trust worthiness, accountability and confidentiality on this transaction, please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Once I receive your reply, I will send you more details on how the business will be executed.

Best regards,

Mr. PH.

---

Mr. PH,

please send me the details, I'm very interested,

SB

---

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your kind reply. I want you to be rest assured that there will be no problem in this transaction. I guarantee you that this business transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. The intended transaction is entirely genuine, risk free and legal.

My personal details are as follows:

1. NAME: PH

2. AGE: 57 Years

3. MOBILE NUMBER: +226 <*****>

4. MARITAL STATUS: Married with two children

5. OCCUPATION: Banker

6. YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 25 Years

7. STATE OF ORIGIN: B0b0 Dioulasso (Resident in Ouagadougou)

8. COUNTRY: Burkin4 F4so

1. I will use my position as the deceased customer's account officer to guarantee the successful execution of this business transaction. All you need to do is to follow the necessary guidelines and instructions, so that you will not make any mistake.

2. I do not want the fund to be transferred to our bank treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. It will be shared among the top shareholders and chief executive officers of the bank. We poor employees do not gain anything out of these confiscated funds. I got this great opportunity and decided to contact you; for the mutual benefits of our both families.

3. Everything will be legally and safely completed without any query or trouble.

4. We must follow the normal banking process to perfect the smooth transfer of the fund to your country. Your work is to be sending me any information you receive from the bank, while I advise and guide you on how to respond back to them. You must not reply to any of their mails or letters without my advice or guideline.

5. You must be really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness, accountability and confidentiality over this transaction.

6. I wish to point out that I want this money to be shared equally between you and I. I will take 50% and you will also take 50%.

Lastly, kindly get back to me by sending the below information; which I will use to draft an application letter and send to you for easy execution of this business transaction.

1) First name ...................... 2) Surname .........................

3) Age.......................... 4) Occupation ..............................

5) Mobile Number ................. 6) Address ….....................

7) Private Email Address .............. 8) Country...................

Thanks for your understanding and waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hello Mr PH,

sounds good, I'm ready and serious about this. Here are my details:

1) First name: S
2) Surname: B
3) Age: 44
4) Occupation: Job printer
5) Mobile Number: (253) <*****>
6) Address: <*****> B00nton, <*****>
7) Private Email Address: SB@??.??
8) Country: USA

---

Dear SB,

Thanks for the sent personal details. I have sent the application letter to you. Fill it and send to the bank customer service via: [email protected]

Call me with +226 <*****> as soon as you have sent it, so that I will follow it up in the bank. I put my trust in you. I hope you will not betray this trust which I am about to repose on you.

I am assuring you that this business transaction will be a huge success.

Best regards,

PH

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name: .........................................

Address: .....................................
Mobile Number: .........................

E-mail: .........................................

To: Dr. AA
The Manager,
Foreign Remittance Department,
Bank Of Africa, 0uagadougou,
Burkin4 F4so.

Sir,

Application for the transfer of funds of late Mr. L W Y from S, K0rea.

I, ................... from ................. humbly wish to apply to your bank as the only surviving Next of Kin to your deceased customer Mr. L W Y from Se0ul, K0rea who died in an auto crash. I humbly apply and put a claim over his fund with your bank, which is valued at $12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), left in his account still unclaimed.

Until his sudden death, we have been close relative and business associates, jointly in exposition of agricultural equipment globally. The money left in your bank was for contracts, which we executed in West Africa; and for agricultural equipment that we supplied in 2010. He had a current account: 015 20100 56020 with your branch before his death.

I will be delighted if this application letter is given positive attention. Please accept my apology for the late application; it was due to ill health and logistic problems.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration on the above application.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. / Ms ..........................................

---

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Name: SB

Address: <****>, B00nton, <****>

Mobile Number: (253) <****>

E-mail: <****>

Application for the transfer of funds of late Mr. L W Y from S, K.

To: Dr. AA
The Manager,
Foreign Remittance Department,
Bank Of Africa, 0uagadougou,
Burkin4 F4so.
Sir,

I, SB from B00nton, US humbly wish to apply to your bank as the only surviving Next of Kin to your deceased customer Mr. L W Y from S, K0rea who died in an auto crash. I humbly apply and put a claim over his fund with your bank, which is valued at $12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), left in his account still unclaimed.
Until his sudden death, we have been close relative and business associates, jointly in exposition of agricultural equipment globally. The money left in your bank was for contracts, which we executed in West Africa; and for agricultural equipment that we supplied in 2010. He had a current account: 015 20100 56020 with your branch before his death.
I will be delighted if this application letter is given positive attention. Please accept my apology for the late application; it was due to ill health and logistic problems.
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration on the above application.
Yours Sincerely,
SB

---

WARNING:
NO PART OR WHOLE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PERMITTED FOR TRANSFERENCE OR REPRODUCTION AS IT IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF BANK OF AFRICA ( B . O . A ) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO AND MUST BE FOR THE RIGHTFUL RECIPIENT ONLY.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION: SB
E-MAIL: <****>
MOBILE NUMBER: <****>
ADDRESS: <****>

DATE: 18 / 08 / 2020

Sir,

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your application letter to our Foreign Remittance Department. Indeed, the content is well noted. We also wish to bring to your notice that the bequeathed legacy of late Mr. L W Y is in our custody. He was a customer of this bank for many years, before his sudden death.

However, we shall get back to you tomorrow, Wednesday (19 / 08 / 2020) in respect of the sent application letter, requesting for the transfer of the fund to you as the beneficiary.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. AA

MD, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA ( B . O . A )
Office Address: 770, Av. du Président Aboubakar
Sangoulé Lamizana 01 BP 1319, 0uagadougou
Burkin4 F4so.
Tel / Fax: +226-64-02-95-26 +226-56-86-22-75

---

I hereby acknowledge receiving this letter

---

Dear Mr. PH,

just wanted to let you know I sent the letter to the requested adress, I just noticed that you asked me to call you. I tried calling your number but for some reason it did not go trough. Do you have another number to reach you?

Best Regards,
SB

---

Dear SB,

Thank you very much for your effort in sending the application letter to the bank. You have to wait for the bank response. The amount involved in this transaction is huge. Therefore, the management of the bank will get back to you officially after going through the application letter.

Please, always remember to keep this transaction secret. To avoid mistakes, you should not reply to any mail or fax received from the bank, until I guide you on what to do. Send any mail or fax that you received to me first, before taking any action.

Another important thing is that you must make sure that none of the bank staff here should know that I am involved in this transaction. You have to maintain this secret, until the fund enters into your bank account. I will be here as your silent partner guiding you on what to do, until we achieve our goal.

Hoping to see you after this transaction.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

thank you for the advice - I'll keep this in secret.

SB

---

OK. Thank you.

---

DATE: 19 / 08 / 2020

Sir,

Sequel to your last email regarding your application letter, we wish to bring to your notice that your request for the transfer of US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from our deceased customer, Mr. Wang Lee Young with the account number 015 20100 56020 has been forwarded to the appropriate bodies concerned for approval.

Consequently, this bank wishes to inform you that we are ready to approve and transfer the fund to your designated account once you satisfy all our requirements.

However, be advised to send the answers of the attached Official Questionnaire as written in the deceased Customer’s Security File (CSF). This is in accordance to our Allied and Banking Matters of 1992 as amended in 2004, such claims are determined within this category. Be advised to return the answers of the Official Questionnaire to this department within the next 72 hours with an official processing fee, €490.00 (Four Hundred and Ninety Euros Only); which shall be used to process your application letter.

The processing fee shall be paid through MoneyGram. We enclose herewith the name of our cashier that will be used for the payment:

[Real looking account details]

Required Amount: €490.00 (Four Hundred and Ninety Euros Only)

In addition to the above, the below stated information is also required:

1. Two passport photograph
2. An electronic copy of your identity card or international passport for proper identification

Important Note: Bank of Africa is a correspondent of Western Union Money Transfer and MoneyGram Scheme. The above required information shall be sent to this bank electronically via e-mail.

Finally, as soon as you send the answers of the official questionnaire, two photos, your identity card or international passport for proper identification and the reactivation fee, we shall begin to process your request of your fund claim. On behalf of this management, kindly accept our sincere sympathy on the death of your late relation, Lee Wang Young.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. AA

<pdf attached>

---

Dear SB,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I have been waiting to hear from you since two days ago. Have you received any information update from the bank?

Please, tell me what is going on. Reply urgently.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

sorry the bank's email was in the spam folder - I'll read it through asap.

Thank you for the reminder,
SB

---

OK. I am waiting.

---

Hello Dr. AA

Please find attached the requested documents and the Passport photos.
My Online Digital Identity ID Card is SA-43221-433590

Best Regards,
SB

<unusable attachments>

---

Hi PH,

I've just sent the requested document to the Bank,
What are the next steps?

SB

---

Dear SB,

I did not receive the bank update or requested document. Why did you not forward anything to me?

I had earlier advised you not to reply to any mail or fax received from the bank, until I guide you on what to do. So, why didn't you send the bank update or document that you received to me first, before taking any action?

How do I know the next steps? Reply urgently.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

here is the email I sent to the Bank a few minutes ago.

SB
<forwarded email>

---

Dear SB,

Thanks for the forwarded letter from the bank. The bank questions are very sensitive. I will make sure that the answers are all correct, before sending them to you. Otherwise, the bank will not approve the fund transfer request.

The other bank requirements include: Your two photos, identity card or passport and the account processing fee, €490.00. The bank gave you 72 hours for the submission deadline. Please, do try everything possible to make them available on time.

I assure you that we will achieve our goal as soon as possible. I will try as much as I can to get the correct answers of the bank questions and send them to you soon. I will try my best to do it on time.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Best regards,

PH

---

Dear SB,

I am seriously working hard to get the correct answers to the bank questions. They will be ready today. I am very sure. As soon as I obtain them, I will send them to you immediately.

Best regards,

PH

---

DATE: 21 / 08 / 2020

Sir,

We have received the requirements which include: your two photos only. But, we are yet to receive your international passport or identity card, answers to the bank questionnaire and the processing fee, €490.00 (Four Hundred and Ninety Euros Only).

We are on standby waiting for you to send them to us. Remember, we gave you 72 hours for the submission deadline and very soon, it will elapse. Once we receive the complete requirements, we shall facilitate your fund transfer request.

Once again, the fees shall be paid through MoneyGram. We enclose herewith the name of our cashier that will be used for the payment:

[Real looking info]

In case of any query or enquiry, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. AA

---

Hi PH,

thank you for the update,

fingers crossed
SB

---

Dear SB,

I have forwarded the answers of the questionnaire which the management of the bank is demanding from you. I have answered question 1 to 11 for you. To the best of my knowledge, they are very correct.

The rest of the questions are your personal information. You have to fill them by yourself and send them back to the bank. Also ensure that you send other requirements which include: Your passport copy or identity card and the processing fee. Please, try your best.

The answers to the bank questions are below. Good luck to us as we await the success of this transaction.

Best regards,

PH
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Mr. L W Y

2. Se0ul, K0rea

3. We were business partners.

4. He was 54 years old.

5. He died on the 6th of August, 2010 in an auto crash. The accident happened along F4d4 N'Gourma express road in Burkin4 F4so.

6. He was a businessman and a contractor before he died.

7. Yes. He had a firm in Burkin4 F4so before his death and the registration number is <****>.

8. He was operating an Account with Bank of Afric4, Burkin4 F4so and the number is 015 <****> <****>.

9. The name of the Wife is M W and the name of his only child is J W.

10. The wife and the only son died with L W Y in the auto crash.

11. His last address was 01-BP 104 0uaga 01 0uagadougou, Burkin4 F4so.

12 Your name in full: ..............................

13. Full address: ....................................

14. Your age and occupation: .........................

15. Your account number, name of bank, address and swift code: ...........................................

16. Your nationality: .........................................

---

Hi PH,

here are the questions 12 .. 16:

12 Your name in full: S
13. Full address: <****>
14. Your age and occupation: 44, <****>
15. Your account number, name of bank, address and swift code:
[Fake Banking Info]
16. Your nationality: USA

Best Regards,
SB

---

Dear SB,

Thanks for your recent email. Please, make sure all the requirements are complete, otherwise the bank will not approve our fund transfer request.

Ensure that you send other requirements which include: Your two photos, passport copy or identity card and the processing fee, €490.00 Euro. It is very necessary. Follow the bank payment guideline, so that you will not make any mistake while sending the money. Please, try all your best asap.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

I saw this fee in the bank's email, but still waiting for the invoice - I want to expense this, so I don't have to pay income taxes for the whole amount.

SB

---

Dear SB,

Which invoice are you waiting for? I will advise you to strictly follow the bank's instructions and guidelines.

According to the bank's email, you are expected to send the fee through M0neyGr4m. Check the payment information below:

[Receiver’s Info]

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

They said "official processing fee", normally banks give you invoice about services.

This seems like a private money transfer not an official fee, they may try trick us with this fake fee.

To be honest I don't trust this bank employee anymore.

SB

---

Dear SB,

Please, enough of this trading of words. No one is tricking you. If you really want us to succeed in this deal, follow up with the bank instructions accordingly. Excuse is not an option now, because we are about making this project a reality.

I am here to direct you on what to do. Please, listen to me. Hopefully, everything will be a huge success. Go ahead and do the needful.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

Is it possible that this employee sniffed out this?
We may need to pay him off, I could give 3% of my cut so hopefully we can silence him.

What do you think?
SB

---

Dear SB,

Please, do not try bribing the bank. If you do so, we will miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Just go ahead and do the needful.

Follow up with the bank instructions accordingly. That's the only way we can achieve the desired success.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi Dr. AA,

sorry for the late reply - can you please send me the invoice of this fee, I would like to expense this in the next year's tax return.

Thank You for your understanding
James M

---

Hi PH,

sounds good, I'll do the needful.

SB

---

DATE: 22 / 08 / 2020

Sir,

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your recent email. For your information, there is no special invoice for the fee. The required money is the processing fee which is also known as the reactivation fee. It will be used to reactivate the deceased customer's account which has overstayed prior to processing your fund transfer request. This is in accordance with our internal banking regulations. Please, follow up.

Therefore, we urge you to send the fee and other requirements as soon as possible. We await the M0neyGr4m payment receipt soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. AA

---

Hello Mr. Dr. AA,

thank you for your reply. It is much more clear for me now.
Please go ahead and deduct the re-activation fee from the deceased customer's account.

Please consider this message as a formal approval for the deduction.

Best Regards,
SB

---

Hi PH,

I have a good news. I contacted the bank and I was able to track down this fee and it turned out this is only a re-activation fee - so no worries - they don't know our master plan.

We will receive the funds soon.
SB

---

Dear SB,

Thanks for your email. I want to know if you have sent the requirements and the fee to the bank. Have you sent the fee? That's the most important thing for now.

Please, let me know asap.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

yes I gave a specific authorization to deduct the fee from the account - I hope they will process the reactivation immediately and release the funds soon.

Regards,
SB

---

Dear SB,

How can you authorize the bank to deduct the fee from the deceased bank customer's dormant account? It doesn't work that way.

First of all, the account belongs to someone else and we are finding a perfect means to ensure that the bank accepts you as the Next of Kin to their deceased customer.

Secondly, the bank is yet to approve your request as the beneficiary of the funds.

Thirdly, you are not an esteemed customer of the bank. How can you tell the bank to deduct the fee from another's account? Please, let's respect and follow normal banking procedure.

You had earlier informed me that you will go ahead and do the needful. Please, do not make us to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Once you send the complete requirements and the fee, everything will be a complete success. Just go ahead and do the needful. Do not complicate issues. Trusting in you.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

Thank you for the clarification, well understood, you seem very familiar with banking processes. Could you please pay the fee for me and of course I'll give it back you once the funds released. I feel bad slowing down the process
This would make everything easier - let's not over-complicate things!

SB

---

Dear SB,

Good. Thanks a lot for your understanding. But, I am seriously struggling at the moment. If I tell you what I am passing through right now, you may not believe it. If I have the money now, I will not be talking too much. I don't have it. I only got this great opportunity and I want both of us to succeed in it, for our own benefits and that of our families.

Right now, all I need is your understanding and cooperation. Excuse is no longer an option. Because, we are about making this project a reality. This is once in a lifetime opportunity. Please, do everything possible to make it a huge success.

Please, do try everything possible to make the requirements and fee available to the bank. Do not relent.

I await your good news. Let's keep faith.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, could you borrow that amount? 450 EUR is not that much money. You said you have a solid job at the bank as banker, they should give you a credit card or something - this money only required for short period of time.

You know what - I'll pay all the interest of this loan.

Think about the millions we will get soon!

Regards,
SB

---

Dear SB,

How I wish you can understand me very much. I face a serious challenge at the moment. I am seriously struggling. You seem not to understand my present predicament. I feel so much pain right now. I'm in pain. I have a big load on my shoulders.

Honestly, there is simply no hope from my side. If I have a way to borrow money, why will I continue talking too much? Why will I keep delaying? I just want you to help out. You're my only hope now to succeed.

I need your understanding.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

I am very sorry hearing about your pain, you seem very desperate as you said you have no hope. This worries me, I like doing business with real men.

For example when I purchased a useless land outside of our town from Bill for a few hundred bucks and sold it for an investor to build a shopping mall for 200 thousand dollars.

Anyways as you are hopeless and desperate for money and can't get few hundred euros for a short term investment I'm not sure if I want to make business with you.

Please make up your mind and decide if you are in or not - otherwise I will negotiate with the bank directly.

Regards,
SB

---

OK. Thanks.

---

Is it an OK to stay in to the business or Ok to back off like a looser?

---

It is an OK to stay into the business like a winner.

---

Hi PH,

sounds good! This is the right attitude I'm looking for!
I'll have to attend to a church ceremony today, I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Best,
SB

---

Hi PH,

Sorry for the late reply, I made a serious research how to procedd and I think I found a way which will work well.
So here is my master plan:

1.) I'll open an account at your bank
- we will use this as the primary resource of our operations

2.) We will tarnsfer the funds to this account
- all expenses will be payed from here

3.) PH quits the current job and join to my operation
- I'll pay you 2x as your current banker salary

4.) We invest to gold mining
- I'll need you to oversee the operations and bourocracy

5.) Sell gold world wide
- we can quadrupole the funds

6.) Move the profit to my US account
- can retire early

What you think?
SB

---

Dear SB,

The challenge we face at the moment is not how the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account. In fact, it is none of the points you outlined in your last mail.

The main challenge we are facing is how the processing fee, €490.00 (Four Hundred and Ninety Euros Only) can be sent to the bank. In life, you have to count one before counting two. You don't jump the figures.

Do you have any solution for the payment of the fee?

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

absolutetly, you made an excellent point, so the fee will be deducted from the local account described at step 1.)

What do you think?
SB

---

Dear SB,

First of all, the bank has to process and approve you as the next of kin before any other thing. Once everything is approved, then you can open an account in the bank. The processing fee is a compulsory payment.

I think I had earlier explained all these to you before. Due process has to be followed.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

nobody questions the validity of processing fee - nothing is free today, not like in the good old days ...
So my plan is to open an account at the Bank - this is an independent step from the funds transfer and the related fee payments.

Once the account is open, I'll pay the fee directly from that account.
I think this is the simplest way to proceed with the project.

Don't forget we are going big here - gold mining is the future.
SB

---

Dear SB,

Nobody is stopping you from opening any account in the bank. All I am saying is for you to follow simple bank instructions and guidelines.

The bank has given you instructions, follow it. That's how it is. You can always open an account any time. But for now, do what the bank asked you to do.

Punctuality pays a whole lot.

Best regards,

PH

---

Hi PH,

Banks only worry about profit, a new customer is very valuable and drives a lot of profit for them, let's open that account before the bank starts complaining about the fee.

I've sent you all my details, I think that should be good enough to open that account.

Once the account is there we are good to go!
We will be rich soon my friend!
SB

---

Hi PH,

I'm wonderig of you are doing OK,
I haven't received response to my latest message.

Best,
SB

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Like a winner!

Post by bware419ers » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Why you are off to a great start here, please don't leet. It makes the exchange difficult to read for many.
Rover wrote:There seems to be rampant paranoia about Google lately, and an increasingly overwhelming use of leeting to prevent any name from being found in a search. Please, to make it easier on everyone, take a moment before leeting a name to think about whether it really serves any purpose. Leeting is hard to read, especially for those who are dyslexic, non-native English users or vision-impaired and rely on text-to-speech software. If it's a situation where you absolutely must obfuscate a name, consider using the "mask" feature -- bracket the name between mask tags [ /mask] and it will become unsearchable. However, please note that this feature takes up bandwidth, so use it sparingly! Only mask one or two words, never mask entire paragraphs. If you do have good cause to leet (which is perhaps .0001% of the time), just change ONE character. Please don't write "P47r1(|{ J0n3$" when "Patrick J0nes" would be more than enough to obfuscate it. However, wouldn't it be much easier to just call the character "Patrick?"
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo