* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
RottenBeaver
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by RottenBeaver » Mon May 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Hello,

Getting back to Baiting after a bit of a break. So much of a break actually that I could not get back to my old account - looking forward to new adventures. I was thinking to getting started by engaging again with a lad I tormented before the break quite successfully. His little helper ended up spending a weekend in cold Helsinki with very little to do. Good memories.

The COVID situation last year was very intense at home at work. Didn't want to spend any additional time at computer so baiting had to take second priority, also I noticed that I got repetitive, driving many lads into the same mold and trying to get a safari out of them. Now with the safari ban (which I support!) it is a good time to see what other fun can be found.

Looking forward to wasting more time!

Cheerios.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon May 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Welcome back RottenBeaver! The pandemic dampened all of our spirits to some extent, but we've definitely been keeping the lad tears flowing. Great to have you back in the mix, and be sure to bait at a pace that doesn't lead to burnout. 8-) Creativity is definitely key these days until the safari ban is lifted, but there are some fun ways to torture our pets out there...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

TopShopBob

Post by TopShopBob » Wed May 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Hello All,
I'm an OK coder with a back ground in electronics and due to a few people I know having recently been scammed I'm thinking of putting my efforts in to fighting back. I'll start with a bit of baiting and time wasting and hopefully move on to h-*king call centers.. A bit of learning to do before reaching that goal though but I sorta know the hows but need to refine it before launching.
I've stumbled on to this site as I had a very basic question and that was what phone do people use to bait scammers. Of course no one would want to use their real number so I'm guessing a VOIP set up is the way to go , but which one? preferably free or pretty cheap...

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Hi Topshopbop.

Welcome to Eater. We are glad to have you around.

Please note that we deal with Advance Fee Fraud on this site. We don't deal with tech scammers etc. Please take a moment to read our rules (check the link in my signature).

To quote from there:
We do not support the sending of viruses, trojans, or any other malware to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers.

So, if you want to discuss hacking the scammer's computer, I'm sure there are other forums out there, where you could find and share the info, but not here. However, lot's of fun to be had here regardless :D

As or phones: I use a pre-paid SIM card, which does not require registration of name etc. Works like a charm, and is very cheap. VOIP services like Google Voice or Skype are popular too, although there are other services too.

If you have any questions or need any help, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

jasondarke

Post by jasondarke » Fri May 21, 2021 12:54 pm

Hello all, I'm fairly new to baiting (I have wasted a lot of their time before but now I'm getting into vmware, VPNs, all the nice things). I like many other I'm sure, was fascinated by some youtube videos of many sorts (we all know who's at the top of the list haha, just didn't know if I should mention their name).

Anyway I'm active on the reddit scambaiters site and came here after learning the basics. It's quite fun! I'm not working due to covid and some of the scams I've got are extremely malicious, I kept thinking that if my mother or dad got these they would fall right into it, so here I am. Glad to be here and of some help.

Thanks for making/maintaining the site, it's an awesome source of knowledge.

TopShopBob

Post by TopShopBob » Fri May 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. I will be looking for one of those other forums in due time but have a bit to learn at the basic level first.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri May 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Welcome Jasondarke! We're glad you're here to help us make the lads cry. Share your success as you go, and don't be timid about asking for help! And most of all: bait safely 8-)

~klg
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

Yesitsme

Post by Yesitsme » Fri May 21, 2021 8:18 pm

Hi everyone. 100% new to this. Really want to get into time wasting job scammers eventually after I recently helped a friend recognise they had sent $3500 to a job scammer via Western Union.

We managed to get their cash back amazingly before the scammers collected their end.

If anyone has advice on where I can find these scammers that would be helpful. I'm thinking Craigslist? Any tips to spot a fake?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat May 22, 2021 5:27 am

Wellcome to.Eater!

Great that you were able to get your friends money back!

We deal with Advance Fee Fraud here, and those are not very prevalent on Craigslist.

Our sistersite www.scamwarners.com has a daily dose of fresh scammers. Head over there and find a friend to play with!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

doc holliday
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Feb 2008

Post by doc holliday » Sun May 23, 2021 12:11 am

Damn. Go out for a short walk, only to come back and find the old place has been torn down. :D
Are hitlads still a thing, or did they finally give up on that?
Fuck off, and wait for your death, you fucking dog's eater, I will see this to the end, already, you are a fucking negativity to this world, go to hell after two puuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jack N0delay,hitlad

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun May 23, 2021 6:10 am

We just moved. Nothing was torn down :D

I haven't come across a hit lad in ages. Too bad, they are fun.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

NoOneCarez
User Icons

Post by NoOneCarez » Sun May 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Hello,

I got to know about scambaiting about 1,5 years ago, but now finally decided to get into scambaiting. It seems to be a really good way to kill some time. Being a nuisance to scammers also is quite enjoyable.

Thanks for taking away most of my free time :)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi NoOneCarez! Welcome to the fun! Read the rules, bait safe, and share your lad torment with us so we can enjoy the fruits of your labor. 8-)

fralema

Post by fralema » Mon May 24, 2021 8:30 am

Hallo ich bin neu hier ich kann die Enlische sprach nicht so gut und weiss nicht genau ob ich hier richtig bin.
Ich bin auch auf die Typische weise reingefallen habe viel verloren und brauche Hilfe

Translation
Hello, I'm new here, I don't speak English very well and I don't know exactly whether I'm at the right place here.
I also fell in the typical way, lost a lot and need help
Last edited by B8er on Mon May 24, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added English translation

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Mon May 24, 2021 9:27 am

Hello fralema, welcome to Eater. I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of a scam. This forum is not the best place to help you as we deal with wasting the time of scammers and are not equipped to help scam victims. I have sent you a Private Message with contact details of someone at our sister site scamwarners.com, who can help you.

Hallo Fralema, willkommen bei Eater. Es tut mir leid zu hören, dass Sie Opfer eines Betrugs sind. Dieses Forum ist nicht der beste Ort, um Ihnen zu helfen, da wir uns mit der Zeitverschwendung von Betrügern befassen und nicht dafür ausgerüstet sind, Betrugsopfern zu helfen. Ich habe Ihnen eine private Nachricht mit den Kontaktdaten von jemandem auf unserer Schwesterseite scamwarners.com gesendet, der Ihnen helfen kann.
👅🌺🌋😅

altmann

User Icons

Post by altmann » Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 am

I know the site 419eater for ages now. Really loved to read all the stories there in the letter archive. I did read many baiting stories here in the forum (or in the old forum, too). Finally after all these years I registered an account today. Would like to try to bait some lads myself now.
The welcome PM to the forum gave me a link to some baiting tipps:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73

The problem there is that the linked articles in that posting are located at the "old" forum and can only be seen by registered members.
As the user database seems to be different for the old and new forum, I can't login on the old forum with my credentials nor can't I register there any longer. Maybe someone could post the "Eater University" on the new forum.
I would have contacted @Bertje directly, but as a new user it seems I can't write private messages..

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon May 24, 2021 12:45 pm

Hi.

Your first post has been approved, so you can send PM's now.

I still havent gotten around to 'porting' those old posts to the new forums...so I apologise for that. I'll try to get started this week. Keep an eye out on that post you linked to. I'll update as progress is made.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine » Mon May 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Hi, I'm a complete newbie

just a few days ago I received a friend request on FB and message on messenger. I know about romance scammers and just saw a youtube video documentary about victims of romance scams. It got me so mad....so I decided to go ahead and play the victim with my newfound scammer. I had no idea there even were tutorials on youtube or scambait groups...so I stumbled on to this forum by searching.
Anyway...my scammer is typical : a us military deployed on peace mission in Syria. He must use google translate because he types in my native language, Dutch...ofcourse with mistakes and grammar is horrible :-)

And I think this guy is fairly new or just plain stupid. Because on his Facebook page somebody liked his profile picture. When I go to that persons FB page, I see it's from Ivory Coast and the friendlist of that person is public, so I see all his friends and even some other fake scam profiles. So I guess it's a bunch of guys who do this together.

It's only been a few days and ofcourse my scammer is totally in love with me. I portray myself as being rich. I expect him to ask for money relatively soon. For the time being I ask for photo's. He sent me pictures of a soldier with his son.

I'm here to look for tips and tricks to keep that guy going as long as I can and hopefully I can expose him and maybe also the other guys he is friends with.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon May 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Hi, Welcome to Eater!

Good of you to recognise there was something fishy.

We advocate safe baiting. This means we do not bait with our 'real life' details, this includes name, email, socials. So in your case: block the scammer, as soon as possible. Do not interact, at all.

If you want to start scambaiting, just head over to www.scamwarners.com and pick out a new friend. Be sure to use an email addres that you use exclusively for baiting!

If you have any questions, please let me know
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

doriangray8888

Post by doriangray8888 » Tue May 25, 2021 2:01 am

Not new here (my old account here died obviously) but I have a new account. Already need to speak to a mod/admin but can't because I'm not allowed to pm yet??

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue May 25, 2021 5:34 am

Welcome back.

Your old account is still active..but on the old forum (forum.419eater.com). In the new digs, everyone needed to re-register.

Now your first post has been approved, you are also able to send PMs!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

doriangray8888

Post by doriangray8888 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:26 am

Many thanks!

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 18 Dec 2006

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Tue May 25, 2021 10:39 am

Hi all, just returned (thanks to covid) after being dormant for a couple of years.
Things have not changed all that much and had forgotten how much fun it can be.
I have got a new character who speakes very bad 'inglish' and lives in The Democratic Commonwealth of Bergonia (google it)
Just got a lads UK Bank details! is there still someone on here who closes these?
"Be careful what you insta-google tweet-face"

What a wicked friend is this why did he gone away with your wife . Did he take the money and run away?

Please I beg you in the name of God Go and Get that fee back and use western union all money gram only to send the fee ok.
Hon. Mrs. Walied Mohammed Loubna

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue May 25, 2021 11:22 am

Welcome back Ken!

You must be the first and only Bergonian here, I'd never heard of it. The website looks very professional :p!

As for the account: you can report them to a mod (the ones with the green names) and they'll make sure the information is acted upon.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 18 Dec 2006

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Tue May 25, 2021 11:31 am

Thanks Bertje, pm you with the info?
"Be careful what you insta-google tweet-face"

What a wicked friend is this why did he gone away with your wife . Did he take the money and run away?

Please I beg you in the name of God Go and Get that fee back and use western union all money gram only to send the fee ok.
Hon. Mrs. Walied Mohammed Loubna