(newbie here) Advance Fee scammer

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Nay_Sayer
Hello, I'm Looking Around

(newbie here) Advance Fee scammer

Post by Nay_Sayer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:35 pm

It started with this guy messaging me on FB; [removed link - page has a lovely photo of Saul Ameliach!]
The International Development Association (IDA) have set this up working to foster global monetary , secure financial stability, sustainable economic growth, develop more opportunities for the people and reduce poverty around the world. I got $50.000.00 cash from them you can also apply too. Have you heard of Attorney Mark Devon before?
I likely made a mistake texting the number he gave me using my cell.

I have screencaps of the convo but right now were at him wanting me to send him money via cash app.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: (newbie here) Advance Fee scammer

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 pm

Welcome, Nay_Sayer!

I removed the link for you. Although it is clearly a scammer, and they are using Saul Amelio's photo, we don't want to lure the scammer over to this site to find out you are the one baiting them. I do encourage you to post the link on our sister site, Scamwarners.com, so anyone else doing a search on the scammer can find it there!

Since you used your real phone number, I would drop this scammer immediately. You can always set up a fake profile/email address and contact him from a different persona but if he has any information on you at all, you need to consider this scammer radioactive and drop him.

We encourage you to hang out, read the information posted on these forums, and bait safely!
Kitty
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Nay_Sayer
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: (newbie here) Advance Fee scammer

Post by Nay_Sayer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Removed unnecessary full quote of the previous post to make reading the thread more fluent and natural. - bware419ers

Thank you. I'll drop him asap. I assume you guys probably already have images of the fake stuff he sent me.