Lads using Google Forms for their scam

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Rick Shaw
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Lads using Google Forms for their scam

Post by Rick Shaw » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:52 am

I am not sure if anyone else is getting a load of these. I have one lad who is literally deluging my catcher account with scams all written using Google forms. The forms are empty and there is no content in them to reply to, so replying just sends him back an empty form.

I have another couple of lads that are using them to a lesser degree but they are putting questions in with fields that must be completed for the form to be returned.

Is anyone else experiencing this at all? If so have you managed to bait any of them? This one lad is sending me so many that I have considered reporting the form as Spam to Google in the hope that he will either change tack or at least stop clogging up my account. I realise this is not what baitings about but this lad is deluging my account with vast numbers of these forms. They are different scams but written using the same method and with very recognisable email addresses.

He seems to be registering these accounts in really large numbers and then dropping in the scam from lots of various scripts.

Any suggestions as this lad is really getting on my nerves as I am getting incredible amounts of rubbish landing constantly in my account.

Finally he never answers any baiting replies I send by normal reply, so for me, it's all just a waste of time.
IyaNA UR MAMA BE THIS OH.... La ya e.e.....Mad man.. Dr Usman Ahmed

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lads using Google Forms for their scam

Post by bobdemol » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:32 pm

Make a filter and mark his mails as spam or filter them to delete upon arrival.
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:33 am

Yes, there seem to be a spate of these in my inbox too. I think the scammers think they give their scams a touch of authenticity, to me they just amplify the falseness of the email. Even the email originators are predictable usually being <some org><numbers>@gmail.com I did try baiting one and also got nothing back. Now I just delete them and hopefully that is what Joe Public is doing.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Rick Shaw

Post by Rick Shaw » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 am

I have started reporting the form as spam\phishing in the hope that it closes them off a bit and they go back to their old ways. Which for me pays off a bit more.

I also reply using a blank form with no content and then reply to the email also leaving it blank. Since i started doing this i notice that the numbers have dropped off a bit and some appear to have gone back to sending a conventional scam with no form. My chances of baiting have therefore improved slightly.

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Logar
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Aug 2006

Post by Logar » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:27 pm

I do not know how many emails are being used with the Google Forms attachment. However, last year, Google started attaching the "Forms" to a bulk of emails to advertise their products. Google Forms is part of a Suite of programs that they launched several years ago, without much success. The origin was to have a competitor to MS Office. The main difference is that Google was using open source programing and originally offered it for free (MS Office is not open source and definitely not free). I am sure that some Lads are making use of this suite to make crappy forms and documents. As I believe, Google is trying to get back into the game by using their own version of spam. Most of the so-called spam is from Google itself. I have found it on incoming email that is not in any way scambaiting related. Anyway, not much you can do about it. Bait safe!
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela
"Your mother is a mad pussycat and your father is ordinary skeleton" -Jerome
"if you want to do something do as manure man ok." - William

Kills: :flag_us: x2 :flag_uk: x2 :flag_nl: x3 :flag_es:
:$_lad: x141

Rick Shaw

Post by Rick Shaw » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:20 am

Since i started reporting the lads using forms as Spam to Google I have had a massive drop off in terms of lads using forms. For the first time today, I had no emails in my catcher account where lads were using forms.

Maybe my "ploy" worked, I don't know, but it's a lot easier to sift through the emails now and select a decent victim.

If Google were pushing the use of forms they will have made more work for themselves as I have reported dozens of lad\s using the form modality as spam. As such, i can only assume that Google has acted to close or stop these accounts forcing lads back into their "old" ways.

The forms sent to me were total rubbish and most were never set up properly, which seemed to me to indicate lads did not know how to use the forms in the first place. If other people received it they may have made their attempted scams even worse, so the takeup might have not been to the lad's advantage.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:12 pm

@Rick Shaw.

"The forms sent to me were total rubbish and most were never set up properly, which seemed to me to indicate lads did not know how to use the forms in the first place" - too right! Every form I bothered to examine was blank and useless. As I wrote I think the scammers just thought to themselves this will look genuine if it looks like Google are involved. They made no real effort on the form itself and as you say the recent paucity of the scam emails containing this dumb format suggest Google have got wise to it - probably with all the spam reports you sent helping. :)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:54 pm

There has definitely been a downturn in the number of mails I have received using forms over the last few days. So, it could well he that Google have taken measures to stop the abuse.

It could also be that the lads themselves have realised that it isn't an effective method. Firstly, they have to send them individually to a specific email address, rather than using BCC to hit multiple victims at the same time. And, secondly, it is not possible to specify a different reply-to address, so they have to rely on not losing the address they are sending the mails from or trusting the victim to copy and past the address they specify in the mail, rather than just hitting reply.
👅🌺🌋😅

LordTicklefarts
Not quite a Newb

Post by LordTicklefarts » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:00 pm

Fight fire with fire.

I noticed they have evolved and are using google forms. I have created catcher google forms. First I program an auto-responder that directs them to my "lawyer" or "accountant" email who will pay the fees on my behalf. If they email my representative an auto reply is sent with a bit.ly link to google form which passes through an iplogger. Once they click this link their IP will be recorded. And many times they do and not surprising its Nigeria.

Maybe one will be stupid enough to fill with their legit docs which will be reported here.

You can also flood their fake forms using this tutorial:

[Removed - B8er]
- :twisted: -Pleased to sniff you - :twisted: -

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:18 pm

Please take some time to read the forum rules before posting again.

We do not flood email addresses etc. as it just results in the scammer closing down that box and continuing his scam from a new box, rendering any warnings on sites like scamwarners.com meaningless.
👅🌺🌋😅

LordTicklefarts
Not quite a Newb

Post by LordTicklefarts » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:07 am

Thanks for correction
- :twisted: -Pleased to sniff you - :twisted: -

Ken Woodmixer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 18 Dec 2006

Post by Ken Woodmixer » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:16 pm

Had this one today ....

"Be careful what you insta-google tweet-face"

What a wicked friend is this why did he gone away with your wife . Did he take the money and run away?

Please I beg you in the name of God Go and Get that fee back and use western union all money gram only to send the fee ok.
Hon. Mrs. Walied Mohammed Loubna