General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Never burn a lad

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 pm

In November of 2017 I began baiting a lad who promised me millions. I managed thru various excuses and such, to string him along until July 2019, earning my first sandtimer. He was fun, and for a while, Big X helped out as a crooked banker. Many failed meetings later, the lad, who actually is the chairman of Lloyds Bank,so he says, gave up and told me "GET OUT OF HERE.. AND NEVER TALK TO ME. HOLD YOUR MONEY I DON'T NEED IT AGAIN." All that anger over a little misunderstanding or two.

A few days ago, almost a year from last contact, he re-appeared, this time as a new bank executive who was handed this file. If I could just reconfirm my banking details already on file..........

So the game begins again. Same lad, different name, but I'll play along. Contacting me hopefully shows his business is very slow as he needs to recycle clients. It also shows why we don't burn them.......there is always a chance they will come back. And he did.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Never burn a lad

Post by Padme » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Excellent reminder. I have a character that I don't bait with much any more but whose hangouts is on one of my phones and I have lads from 2014 and 15 who still come back a few times a year, sometimes the same scammers, sometimes new scammers having taken over the lad's accounts. It would be interesting to know what the record is for a lad coming back after a hiatus. I've heard of lads coming back after many, many years.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

Connie L. Gus
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Connie L. Gus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:31 pm

When I joined Eater in 2005 baiters would refer to their favorite long term lads as pets. I never had a pet and all my scammers were my favorites. I would always reply back to every lad often pulling script that I had saved in a draft folder. I would send the same message to over 60 lads at a time. I later found that once a lad has invested lots of time and credits with a potential victim, he can smell the cash and can become a pet. Why would anyone burn a pet?

If you tire of a lad, you might consider handing him off to another baiter. I had a pet that I thought I could not get to do anything else. I passed him off to a baiter who got him to pose a fully costumed scene from the Wizard of Oz. He then tried to scam a church by putting a toilet on a bike and riding around on it. A baiter can get the same results by simply starting up another email account and handing off the lad to a new persona. I have handed off many hard to bait lotto lads over to Pastor G. Spot and Pastor Town Selles. The lads do it to victims with their barristers, why shouldn't we?
LISTEN TO ME WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR ONE OF THOSE CHEAP CROOK OR WHAT -tobi donito

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill

I am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:36 pm

I may try that! And I have!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:42 pm

I have one lad who impersonated one of my characters with a slightly off email and send it to another of my characters, then vice versa. He did this to test "us". Sneaky lad! It was therefore revealed that my characters had once had an affair behind their spouses' backs when they thought they were emailing "each other" as it devolved into sexytalk that he was forced to reciprocate... lots of mental gymnastics, but it was fun. He was frustrated that he didn't get any money out of either of... me.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 am

:lol:

I'm in the process of baiting two lads with varying techniques. With one lad, I'm trying to get all three of my email addresses involved. The second one is a bit of a collaboration : I use two of my characters, but I managed to seek the help of another scambaiter who signed the mugugestlist.

After all, lads like to send victims higher up the food chain, so surely they must love to be handed off themselves!

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm

After a a couple of weeks of the new scamming character issuing orders, my character lamented the departure of the original scammer. Suddenly he made an appearance! Sadly, this too ended badly...........Just rec'd the message "Can you please leave?"

Looks like it is time to offer up a more intense friendship.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions