A bacon forward roll - update 3

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
thelovelyjill
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

A bacon forward roll - update 3

Post by thelovelyjill » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Here's my third update on my little quarantine/lockdown bank account harvest project.

All time number: 505
Quarantine (April 2020-present): 378

Some stats for the quarantine period:
Number of individual lads - 206
Number of different countries where the bank is located - 32
Top three countries where bank is located - US (143), UK (106), Nigeria (55)
Most unusual location (for me) - The US Virgin Islands
New countries encountered - Denmark, Ireland, Sweden
Total amount of money my characters pretended to send to lad-land - ยฃ975,120.00 ($1,325,040.84, EUR1,096,933.47)
Most bank accounts collected from a single lad - 13
My modalities:
- straight baiting, covid-19 has been good for telling lads that I can't go to the store/WU/MG etc. Once I have exhausted the lad with bank accounts I send him down the MG calling route
- a few cheeky ASEMs
Tools used:
4 different characters, 3 catcher accounts.

A fictitious private and exclusive bank, with an address that cannot be looked up. If the lad whines I say that the bank is so exclusive that it is not advertised. Obviously the bank is too fancy to have bitcoin or money transfer facilities! Additionally, for other characters, a Mutual Bank and a Building Society. Each has its own receipt and statement templates.

Microsoft Word and Excel - I use a spreadsheet to record the data and Word templates, with the mailmerge function, to create the receipts. The spreadsheet holds the parity rates to convert the currency to the relevant location. One benefit of the list is that if the lad sends me a bank account that I've been sent before, I can reject it and insist on another.

I send a bank statement when the lad whines, also using the mailmerge function. The statement has the details of income and expenditure on the account for the day of the transfer, including the amount sent to the lad, for authenticity. My characters are wealthy individuals, it keeps the lad hooked for longer.

I send a bank reject notification so I can ask for a second, third (10th...) bank account from the lad.

I use a separate reporting Word document to compile all the info required to send the account to an Eater mod.

Photoshop - to create folding lines in the receipts etc.

Skype number - for the lads to call me.

Googlemail schedule send - I always send my emails at 3am, so that when I get up in the morning, I normally have a clutch of emails to respond to.

Googlemail templates - good for the initial stages of the bait.

oscarpiles, has been diligent with all the reporting, as ever. Thank you!

If you've got this far, here are my favourite lad-rants for this period:
You are a criminal and this is your end - James
You are a fool and you will remain a fool forever. You are also an idiot and animal in human flesh and what do you think you are? Stop that nonsense and go to hell idiot and fuck off my ass ok. - Gen Buhari
GO AND FUCK YOUR FATHER - FBI
I donโ€™t want to fuck your pussy again, I do not need fat pussy - MG Office
I received your email and is well noted . please let this be real because i dont shit here okay . - US Supreme Court
Are you a jonky? how can you send money without reference, this is fake. what a nonsence, get that funcking number by your self. if you are real. - Anthony
Go fuck your father, foolish woman, fat pussy - Ben
FUCK YOU LYN3TTE OR WHOEVER. ASSHOLE - A Cole
You are a useless woman. Please go to hell where you belong - THE EUROPEAN UNION
Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
Nonsense shrinking brain woman - The White House Chief
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS - The World Bank
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - SOOI

:badge: - Trafalgar Square 2013
:gld_pith: - Hector co-bait
:pith: - Ch4ris - romance scammer, Lagos-Porto-Novo, via sea-bus
:pith: - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
๐Ÿ– x 2350 ๐ŸŽ“ :e1: ๐Ÿฅ“

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: A bacon forward roll - update 3

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Wow, amazing totals and I love the comments from your satisfied customers! great work
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Very, very well done!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:28 pm

I tip my hat to you madam! Excellent work! Keep it up.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule