TJ and the (Russian) Bear

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

TJ and the (Russian) Bear

Post by oscarpiles » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Once upone a time I used to play around with some Vlads and although they can be a bit dull it can also be rewarding to grab a few bank accounts when offered. Heck I even had the opportunity to have dinner across from the woman whose photos the scammers were using:

Yess it gave me the creeps but on with the show eh?

Enter whatever thefookhernameis:
Today is a terrific evening, maybe you cheer me up, your answer?
During this troubled time, all become relatives, do you agree?
Did you open my photos? I will wait for yours too please
It will be very nice to talk through my personal FatBoris Addy.
Obviously Trucker John was a bit confused:
Hey there,

Was this meant for me cause if it was then I thinks that us being related is a bit sudden and all but you wouldn't be the
first or second cousin for that matter that I been betrothed to.
Yours,

John
Demmit Vlads work Weekends it seems:
You pleasantly surprise me!! Thanks for the quick response! I rarely check my mail, but now I will check my mail often! To be honest with you,
I do not believe that you will answer me. Now I am pleasantly surprised and hope that we will have good communication.
I want to immediately apologize for the wrong photo in the first letter. It was mistake or agency who sent my profile to you.
In this letter I am sending you my personal photo. I hope you will get enjoy from it.
To begin with, I will explain how I find you. I have friends in the marriage agency area.
I asked to send my letter-request to several email addresses. And I got a response from you.
The rest of the email addresses turned out to be old and no longer valid. I hope you understand what I mean.
Also I hope you are happy to meet me online! Once again - my name is Kristina. I was born on 03/13/1983.
My height is 160 cm. My weight is 55 kilograms. I live in city Tsivilsk, Russia. I work as a cook in small restaurant. I love my job.
I was married and have a daughter, but now I'm divorced. This is a sad story and I don't really like to talk about it.
I can only say that I am free for true relationship at the moment. It is why I got a wish to write to foreign person.
If this is interesting for you, then I will wait for your next letter and I will tell you more about myself with next letters also. Ok?
The main thing for me are love, understanding, respect and trust in a relationship. I hope you agree with me with this aspect...
Perhaps you understand why I am trying to write to you. I want to find a person for future happy life.
If you are interesting and serious please answer to my short questions... Ok? :)
How do you spend your free time? Tell me about your town? Do you understand my letters well?
I ask it because my English is not perfect but I can write and read independently.
Ok, now I am finishing my letter........ I hope from this moment we will be able to write each other often.
It is important for me to get to know you better and see what happens between us.
I sincerely hope to receive your answer and photos!
Good evening from Kristina

And we are off! The walls of text should come in daily assuming Kristina doesn't actually read what Trucker John has to say:
Hey there Miss Kristina,

I gots to say that you is prettier than a short order cook in a small restauarnt so I be thinking that that ex husband must have been more retarder than well just about anyone for dumpling you cause you weigh in like a prize heifer. Now I needs to be looking around for some photos cause am real shy around cameras since the incident of 04 but I do have a picture of my dog Sgt. Yorkie and am hoping you likes animals and all and not just for eating neither.

Yours,

John
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all โ€“ Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip:

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: TJ and the (Russian) Bear

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:06 pm

They are a dull form of baiting aren't they!?? I think they are more scripted than the usual Lagos-lad. But behind those smiling faces are some nasty people when payments take too long or you ask too many questions!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:21 pm

I don't think Plog has had many (if any) Eastern Europe customers. Perhaps it's time for me to expand.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:23 pm

The return of TJ! About damn time! And what the chimp's shirt says:

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by oscarpiles » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Aaaand the Vlad went the way of the Bison...No worries I was put on a Suckers list so I might just might find another..
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all โ€“ Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip: