Pastor Feni

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Pastor Feni

Post by paulc » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:48 pm

First off this a copy of Birlic and Linoline’s church baits, thank you for the inspiration. Also want to thank Bertje for giving me access to Plog, its a great tool for keeping lads hooked.

The church was first contacted back in November. I later found out he is actually in Lagos, so hardly a remote area in Africa.
Good day sir, I bring you greetings from the Lord, the holy one of Israel, i am Pastor Feni, the founder and senior pastor of Jesus Rock Dwelling Center, our church is located in a remote area in Africa, i did see your website online and saw some of the help and support you have done for some African churches including your parishes and some others

I do plead with you in the holy name of God to also support our small church as we are trying to expand, we have been in existence for about 4 years now. not much facilities but our population is growing gradually, now we are trying get more chairs and improve our sound and technical department and again be able to renew our rent of the building we are using. Please for the sake of the gospel and the body of Christ I am asking for your support. Evangelism is also another area we are planning but i am not talking about that now, i just need your support for the facilities i mentioned above.
We offered him the chance to join us by becoming one of our Reverends and incorporate his church with ours, but he wasn’t keen.
Dear Sister Lily,
I bring greeting of the day to you, I have seen the form you sent, it's alright, I do want to establish something here, but i never said i wanted to become a reverend, i have my own small church that i pastor here in my community, i only reached out to for support financially. so been a reverend in your own church is not my intention.

I do believe that my position is clear, i need financial support for the growth of my church and for the spread of the gospel not to come and go through any kind of training to become a reverend.
So as good Christians we agreed to send him £1000 via Moneygram
sir, i am not happy at all, my experience with moneygram was just sad, i gave the details to my assistant to call the number so they could give him the mtcn, moneygram didn't give us the mtcn, he was on the phone with them for hours they will only give him a few digits then cut the line off and start afresh. that means there is a problem.
I then told him about the special code that will bypass the security questions and put him straight through to an operator
Sir this is becoming tiring, I have tried it again twice and I shouted OPERATOR CODE 69 RED 3 times and still nothing, my call card is just been wasted.
I assumed this was the end of the bait, but two weeks later accidently copied him in on an email from the Archdeacon to all our African Reverends
Dear Brothers,
As discussed, the church elders have approved this years Christmas bonus and each parish will receive $4000.
I have asked Sister Lily to transfer the funds to your accounts on Friday.
This seemed to do the trick
Dear Deacon, I bring you glad tides from my church here in Lagos, compliments of the season. You know the last time we talked about me incorporating my church with yours so that you would have a parish here in Lagos, I will like for us to discuss further on what is required of me and how to go about making my church a parish. I do want to know the fundamentals and the processes involved so as to know if it’s something I could become a part of, Like they say information is key.
We are not a big church but there is the prospect of growth.
Thanks Pastor Feni.
And now the real fun begins ……..
Last edited by paulc on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Pastor Feni

Post by Bertje » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:50 pm

To be clear: Plog is only used as a device to add credibility to the story. No attempts are made for an actual safari.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:30 pm

Obviously there are a number of steps that need to be completed before you can become a Reverend of our holy church and enjoy our generosity

Church membership forms were completed
"The holy came on me" made me laugh

Proof of faith photos provided

oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by oscarpiles » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Awesome!

Though you'd think they'd smile a bit more since this is such a joyous occasion..
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip:

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:08 am

Very well done!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:55 am

LOVE this!! Wonderful trophies so far, and I suspect there are many more to come. Bravo!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:16 am

Nice trophies!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:41 pm

I felt I had to give the Pastor a bit of leeway. I’ve had a couple of lads previously who have provided proof of faith photos, but then disappeared when told about the next two steps.
Sister Lily wrote:Hello Pastor Femi, may I wish you a Happy New Year.

I have been asked to detail the two remaining steps required for you to become our Reverend in Lagos and fully incorporate your church.
Normally the Archdeacon and a couple of the Fathers would be present with you in Lagos to help guide you through this process, but with the new Covid restrictions on travel here this currently isn't possible. So both steps need to recorded either on video or as a minimum of 4 photos per step. After you have completed the first step the church elders will review and approve the video or photos, before you move onto the second step.

1. Re-enactment of faith
With your assistants or some members of your congregation you have to recreate a Biblical scene of your choice. Pray together and read the Biblical story to feel the message that the Lord wanted to give us through this history. It doesn’t have to be an exact recreation, its more of a spiritual process which has to be guided by prayer and understanding of the story being portrayed. Religious wear such as gowns is not necessary.

2. Monument of faith
With your assistants or some members of your congregation you have to create a monument to the our church. This can take the form of a pyramid or tower. It should be a minimum of 1 metre in height and can be made of wood or stone/bricks, whatever is available, and should have a holy cross and a dove painted or drawn on it. Once complete this is where your baptism ceremony will take place.
After the baptism ceremony you will officially be our Lagos Reverend and the agreed funds paid to your church.
At the same time he received the incentive
Father Andrew wrote:In the meantime I have discussed the financial budget for your parish with the Archdeacon. Now all this will need to ratified by the budget committee, but I would welcome your input on our initial thoughts.

Monthly salaries - £1075 for yourself and £760 per assistant (I believe you have two assistants?)
We have not worked in such a large city as Lagos before, so are not entirely sure if the salary values are realistic. If you feel they should be more due to the higher cost of living in a big city, please let me know.

Church building - Do you own or rent the church building? If it is rented, we will cover the cost. Longer term we may even look to purchase the building if you do not already own it.
NB. This was later agreed at £2200

Parish installation bonus - we provide equipment such as computers and mobile phones to all of our churches. The standard one-off budget is £7,500.
What I need you to do is think what type of equipment is required for your parish ie do you want desktop computers or laptops or a mixture of both? Which make and model of mobile phone would you and your assistants prefer?
I then need you to go to www.amazon.co.uk and find the required equipment. Provide me with a list containing the number of items, the link to the relevent Amazon page and the cost.
Once I have your list, I will order the items and then we will use a courier to ship them to you. Shipping to West Africa can take a couple of weeks, so the sooner we can get moving on this the better.

Charity & Development - £8,000 per year. This is to support local orphanages, hospitals etc and to develop and grow your parish. It is entirely your discretion on how these funds are allocated locally, as long as we receive regular updates from you on activities. We can also provide additional funding for other projects if required.

He was very pleased with this and got his Amazon order in quickly
Pastor Feni wrote:Check this out: Dell XPS 13 7390 Laptop 13.3' FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K76VRNM/re ... 9Fb4A1YWEQ
Sir this the link to the laptops we want, like I said 2laptops is what we need. So please make the order for 2 of this same type.
Check this out: Apple iPhone 11 Pro, 64GB, Gold - Fully Unlocked (Renewed) A... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZQQSMQS/re ... 9FbXTNJJQJ This is the link for the phones we want, we choose the IPhone because of its speed, like I said sir, we need 3 of these, So please place the order for 3 of this same type of phone. Thanks alot sir, I appreciate.

He chose the Last Supper as his Re-enactment of faith, but this was rejected by the church elders as the pictures were taken indoors and women were not present at the Last Supper.

To be fair to him, he didn’t moan too much
Pastor Feni wrote:Well I have done it, what I have done now, is Mark 10:14-16, Jesus received the little children and said, for us to enter the kingdom of God, we must be like little children.

To reward him for his hard work, I gave him some bad news from Plog
Plog wrote:Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that delivery of parcel TRK33065XXXX has been delayed due to a customs clearance backlog at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.

We will contact you again when the parcel has cleared customs.

The sender has also been notified.

Bob Gallop
Customer Liaison Manager.
Pastor Feni wrote:please can you give me more details, customs backlog is not enough excuse
Plog wrote:Hello Sir,

Since 1st January 2021 extended European Union custom checks are applied to goods originating from the UK.

We have spoken to French customs and believe your parcel will be released within 72 hours.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Jean Genie
Customer Services Advisor
To be continued ........
Last edited by paulc on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Well done! Nice pics....but his congregation could be bigger :D
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:19 pm

Moving on a few days and with the parcel getting closer he was contacted by Gomez Addams at Plog
”Plog” wrote:As the parcel is a HVP-type (High Value Parcel), we require strict identification prior to and at the moment of delivery. Please provide me with a copy of your government issued ID-card and/or passport so I can start the identification process.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Gomez
And after a lot of moaning he complied

He also commenced work on the monument. Again I had to give him some leeway in that he could build a temporary monument that could be moved.
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Dear Sister Lily, I have started the construction of the pyramid, I do want you to see the work we have done so far, i have not finished yet o but I want you to see, initial I made it to b a meter plus but I felt it was not high enough so I dismantled the wood and got longer planks so now it’s 50inches high which is 1meter 11inches high, I will do the painting soon not today, d background will be a cool colour while the Cross and the Dove will be a different colour. Still working. Pastor Feni

”Pastor Feni” wrote:Good morning sister Lily, I just wanted to send you a picture of the pyramid as we are doing the painting, that’s my first assistant coming this morning to join me, am just waiting for it to dry up then I will now paint the Sacred symbols ( Dove and Cross ) On it and send you the final work later.

Mind you don’t get paint on your handbag

”Pastor Feni” wrote:Dear Sister Lily, I have finished the monument, I drew the Dove to the best of my ability but am sorry am not good at drawing, I have also corrected the place you highlighted earlier, the pyramid took some time because it’s a hard job.

The church elders were happy to approve the monument and his baptism ceremony was scheduled for the following Sunday.
Unfortunately celebrations were cut short
”Plog” wrote:I regret to inform you that a number of parcels on the Cairo-Cotonou flight, including yours, have been badly damaged in transit. An investigation is currently underway with the airline.

Your parcel is fully insured and claim details and further information have been sent to the sender.

On behalf of Plog I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Gomez
”Pastor Feni” wrote:How soon can this be rectified, I am really shocked? What really happen? I need more details.
”Plog” wrote:A full investigation is underway. Initial reports seem to indicate that a small section of cargo netting was left unsecured.

Your parcel is fully insured. Please contact the sender for further information.

Gomez
I don’t think he quite believes Gomez
”Pastor Feni” wrote:I have contacted the sender, now I want you to send me a picture of the damaged parcel, I want to see it. Thanks
”Plog” wrote:I have not seen your damaged parcel myself.

The investigation is being conducted by the Benin national civil aviation agency as a breach of safety regulations, consequently all the damaged goods have been taken off site as part of the enquiry.

If the parcel is returned to us I will be pleased to send you a picture.
With the baptism ceremony fast approaching Father Andrew stepped up with reassurance
Hello my son, I’ve been told by the courier that your parcel has been damaged and can't be delivered, I can’t believe this dreadful news.

The parcel was insured, so I will re-order the same computers and telephones now. It may take a few weeks for the insurance to pay out, but the Archdeacon has agreed we can proceed as a matter of urgency and send them to you as soon as they arrive here.

It seems the damage was the fault of the airline rather than the courier, but even so they have agreed to send the new parcel to you by express delivery at no additional cost. I think this means it will go direct from London to Lagos. As soon as I have more details I will let you know.
To be continued .....

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Awwwww....look at that cute little thing. His faith looks so small!

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:52 pm

Great job! Keeo us posted 8-)
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:01 pm

It was a glorious day befitting the occasion of Pastor Feni's baptism ceremony.
The birds were singing, the holy water was flowing and the Sunday school kids were trying not to laugh ....

And we got video to remember the day!! https://youtu.be/TgitroZT8MU

To be continued ....

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:54 am

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:35 pm

”Archdeacon” wrote:Your baptism ceremony has been approved by the church elders.
Congratulations, my brother, this officially marks the incorporation of your church within our family.
This is a joyous day and one I wish I could have celebrated with you personally in Lagos.
I have authorised Father Andrew to transfer the funds to you as agreed.
Please savour this day with your congregation, friends and family!

God bless you!
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Dear Archdeacon, I am indeed full of joy, and I am very glad for the opportunity that has been given to me, I promise to never disappoint you or the church at large, my family members and church members are indeed very happy. A day of celebration!
Thank you sir.
I trust he enjoyed the celebrations as the following day disaster would strike as fake lad Abibola is introduced

After asking for sight of the bank transfer slip
”Father Andrew” wrote:The bank doesn't give us transfer slips anymore as its all done online at the bank.
I then reconcile it back at the church.
I have transferred two payments of £4400 and £4395 as agreed to the bank account Brother Abibola sent.
”Pastor Feni” wrote:I don’t get who is brother Abibola to receive my money? I sent you an Ecobank account, when you requested for it, who is brother Abibola I don’t know him, is he the one to credit me or what? Please explain to me sir. I don’t get.
Father Andrew forwards the email sent by Brother Abibola
Dear sister , greetings
I am pastors helper at church here in Lagos. He ask you that monies be sent to new bank account for church
Brother Ogaleka is the secretary of church and takes care of the financial parts.

ACCOUNT NAME......OGALEKA OSSAI
BANK NAME..............FIRST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER...xxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE.............xxxxxxxx
SORT CODE...............xxxxxxxx
ADDRESS.................20,KAJOLA STREET IGANDO LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Thankyou
Blessings for all
Brother Abibola
Not a happy chap
”Pastor Feni” wrote:I don’t understand all this something is not right at all with this whole thing honestly, have you ever communicated with any of my assistant about finance before how can you transfer money to an account that is not from my email address, first it was the parcel that was destroyed now you are claiming you have sent the money to a wrong account, even if you do an online transfer, there is a way, you can get a transfer successful message and scan send to me. I don’t want to believe what this is turning into, somebody contacted Lily not my email address and you sent money to the person and you want me to believe that, is this whole thing a Joke or what? You just sit down and Joke with people lifes? you said the parcel was destroyed in plane issue, now this? I am a Pastor if you are Joking with a man of God then it’s Okay.
”Pastor Feni” wrote:This is all a Joke to you, I don’t know those people, you obviously know what you are doing, my assistant don’t contact you, it was only when the Archdeacon contacted Monica on her personal email that she replied, how can a stranger from no where claimed to be from me and you believed, well I don’t believe your stories anymore, you seat down create a website and start to Joke with people’s life? Yesterday I called the phone number on your website and I realized that the man that picked the call obviously knew what was going on but pretended to me on the phone like somebody who was insane, he knew why I was calling but acted like he didn’t have his senses, first a website you created claiming to be a courier company claimed that a parcel sent to me was destroyed, I have never heard of anything like that, I have received parcel from abroad before. If you know you are genuine, give me your mobile number, let’s talk, if I am wrong I will apologize but I know that I am not. How can you just sit down create a website and a courier website and then target Africans, now I understand why the courier customer care constantly told me to speak with my sender when I told them to send me a picture of the damaged parcel, until now nobody has shown me pictures of the damaged parcel. Why? This is not right honestly!
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Till now, you have not been able to send me a scan copy of your bank transaction on Monday as you claim you sent money to a person claiming to be my assistant, I called the church number u gave and a Renly person picked and pretended to be an imbecile, (he spoke to Lenny on 3rd Feb and had a good 4 star rant) now everything is clear to me, you are a fraud just messing with people, you set up a website and mess with Africans, you are Renly, you are Lilly, u are Andrew and u are the Archdeacon, from the way you write, you are educated but why this wickedness? Why target Africans, is this racially motivated, u are a racist obviously! The account you sent to me and the mail these are individuals you have done same thing to before. Why are you so wicked? God will Judge you for your wickedness because the wicked will never go unpunished. You made me to be doing all this for nothing, then when all I wanted was a donation, u gave fake Moneygram slips programed with your expertise, I later check the call number on the slip and discovered it was not a moneygram call number, u are very wicked person, what did Africans do to you? Now it’s confirm that it was a hoax all along. Well God will pay the wicked with wickedness, you will not go unpunished, if God could bring the whole world together to fight against Adolf Hitler and Hitler died, because of his wickedness to the Jews who are you that God cannot kill? I will not curse you but as you answered the phone just now as Renly pretending to be an Imbecile, let imbecility visit your children.
Time to calm him down a bit with the entrance of Father Ted
”Ted” wrote:I'm Father Ted Crilly. I've been asked by the Archdeacon to investigate the recent unfortunate events.

I have sight of emails between Father Andrew, Sister Lily and yourself. I will be interviewing both Andrew and Lily separately and I would ask you not to contact them further until my investigation is complete.

I have attached a questionnaire that I would like you to complete. This includes not only questions relating to your parish and the loss of funds, but also personality trait questions that I can use to produce fuller analysis. It is important that you answer each question truthfully.

My report will be non-judgemental and will only contain the facts. The church elders will then make a decision that either

1. You are not complicit and we will continue with the funding of your parish
or
2. You are complicit and we will discontinue further contact with you

If you wish to send a personal statement to support your case you are welcome to do so. I assure you that this will be confidential and read by myself and the church elders only.
Hopefully he will send back the completed questionnaire and a personal statement.

He was also sent ‘proof’ that Abibola’s email was sent from Lagos. I made up the routing protocol and header packet bits, but it seemed to convince him.
I've just received the report from the computer analyst who was looking at the email Sister Lily received containing the bank details. As you can see it was sent from Lagos, Nigeria.

Google mask their gmail.com email routing protocols so it is not readily available, however header packet delivery data can be interrogated at subset level and identified. From the email you provided I was able to ascertain the following -

From: <[email protected]>, Received: from mail-qt1-f180.google.com by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus010 with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1Mn2BV-1lmjJA2TTz-00k6bB for <[email protected]>; Sun, 31 Jan 2021 19:08:15 +0100

“ipv4 address”: “129.56.71.101”,
“ipv4 decimal”: “2167949157”,
"country_code": "NG",
"country_name": "Nigeria",
"region_name": "Lagos",
"city_name": "Lekki",
"latitude": "6.4095",
"longitude": "4.0915",
"isp": "GPRS Pool",
"domain": "mtnnigeria.net",
"usageType": "ISP\/MOB",
"net_speed": "DSL",
"idd_code": "234", .
”Pastor Feni” wrote:I will only answer you this once first 1st answer, I am not complicit and I will like the agreement of funding my church which was agreed before I performed all my tasks to be honored, 2ndly i don’t believe anybody hacked this email or spoke to Sister Lily about my conversations with the church. My anger is why will a person collect all my personal information and give me tasks that involved me bringing my church members and their children into the tasks, for nothing it’s not fair. If you people want to prove to me that this whole thing is not a hoax go to your bank and get a short statement of your transaction of Monday the 1st of February, let’s me see where the transfer was sent to the account That you claimed was sent to you by My assistant, I don’t know any brother Abibola. All these Ip report is nothing, give me the transfer slip, if it’s true that the money was sent wrongly then I will know what to do over here.
To be continued .....

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:58 pm

He wasn't keen to complete Father Ted’s questionnaire
”Pastor Feni” wrote:I don’t know which other questionnaire you want me to answer, I am not a complicit in this and I will like the church to continue the funding they made me to work so hard for.
I am really not happy at all, till now nobody from the church has provided a mobile number where we can talk voice to voice, you keep telling me about Lenny and that his slow.
Listen this case is simple, get me a stamped statement from your bank, showing the transfer, then pay the money we agreed on as first payment, with money in my hand, I will go after the person that owns that account you claim you transferred money to, I will get the Nigerian police to get the person who owns the account and the culprit will be found is that simple. You don’t expect me not to be angry, I feel violated and used my personal information given, my church followers exposed and you expect me to smile. I feel used and I have a right to be angry. Nobody will use me just like that.
But after some of Ted's soothing words and encouragement he sent this

”Pastor Feni” wrote:Let me make myself clear, I am a lot calmer now than I was on Tuesday when i sent the angry mail to Fr Andrew, what is making me angry is that I feel that this whole thing is not genuine I feel like somebody just sat somewhere on his computer and started to have fun with my life gave me stress and all that, I feel used, feel like this whole thing is hoax and I am a victim that’s why my outburst was like that. If you know within your heart that the church is real, all what has been said about the church is real then we can work together. Put this whole ordeal behind us, work together and get the Abibola guy and all that. I am a man of God I need my state of mind to be healthy so I can go for evangelism and preach, do my work. So please tell me where we stand. Feni.
Father Ted advises that the meeting to discuss the incident will take place on Sunday and would he like to record a video message for the church elders so they can hear his side of the story in his own words?

I really thought we were going to get another video out of him, but unfortunately not
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Thank you for mail Fr Ted, for now i will not be making any videos because it will be as if i am performing a task like i have been doing, the reason i performed all the task the church gave me was because i was promised support and sponsorship, so as soon as the sponsorship and support begin, anything you want me to do, i will do. i want the elders of the church to know that i am a very reliable person whom they can count on.

As for the benefit of the incorporation of my church with the yours,
1. Honesty and trust, if you have anything to do in Nigeria or Ghana you can count on me to help out.
2 If the church is an investing church and wishes to invest in Lagos, there are opportunities here,
Lagos as you know is very populated, the population of Lagos is more than London and Birmingham
city put together so that is why real estate works well here, people rent house here at a very high rate
just like it is in New york, .Another opportunity of investment is building material transporting, heavy
duty trucks, like Mack, Man, Volve, Stear, take building materials to sites from drenching at an expensive rate, the truck driver then pays the owner of the truck heavily, that where Monica works, as you know she not on pay from me so she is free to work and earn a living but if the church do their part i will ask her to stop and be a fulltime minister. then again eateries, like KFC, Mr biggs also make alot of money here, you can get a Franchise and run your own with their name and make money. so many opportunities, that's why you see the Chinese come here make alot of money and don't want to go back to china.
Hmm, the church running a KFC franchise sounds finger lickin good

This afternoon after the vote
”Archdeacon” wrote: As you know the church elders met today to discuss the events of the past week and to agree whether we should continue to support your church and parish. A vote was then taken by the elders, which ended in deadlock. It therefore falls to me as Archdeacon and presiding officer to exercise the casting vote.

I have decided to take a couple of days to reflect before making judgement, as having heard all the evidence and the arguments for and against, I must confess to being in two minds. I am finding this a difficult decision to make, as normally I would have visited you in Lagos and got to know you well and I regret this has not been possible.

So to help me find a resolution I would like you to write me a letter. Tell me about yourself, your childhood, your family, how you found faith. Tell me about your parish, your congregation and the work you do in the community. Tell me about your plans to expand and grow your parish. Finally tell me why you should be given the opportunity to become our trusted reverend in Lagos?
He still thinks there’s a chance of some money
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Archdeacon sir,
I received your mail, a happy Sunday to you,
The loss of the funds greatly affected me and I completely lost it, I am deeply sorry for my outburst, everything I said, I said all in anger, the funds loss, I first taught it was hoax and then later I started to understand that he was not joking, my church needs support and I have already told some members of my congregation that support is coming from a church abroad, so to get that news greatly disappointed me and I reacted on Fr Andrew, I am sorry.
Archdeacon Sir, I will write the letter tomorrow and send it to you answering and explaining everything you have asked of me.
Thanks, Feni.
To be continued ......

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Pastor Feni wrote:LETTER TO THE ARCHDEACON

Dear sir,
As you are aware i am Feni Aledenika Ehis Okajie, i was born in the year 1980, i will be 41 next month, i was born in Edo state, southern part of Nigeria, into a family of 5 and i am the 2nd child, my parents live in Edo state, but i moved to Lagos 9years ago, my mother is yoruba and my father is Edo, Femi is a yoruba name giving to me by my mother. i did my primary, secondary and tertiary education in benin city the capital of Edo state. coming to Lagos is a blessing and has made me a better person, gave me more exposure and more opportunities, i am married and i have a daughter.

My part as a man of God started so many years ago, haven giving my life to Christ about 16years ago from Television, through a program by Christ Embassy called Atmosphere for miracles, championed by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, i started to attend the church after that encounter but it was briefly, i moved to another church, a bible believing church, met alot of men and women of God, then a department in the church was formed, prayer and evangelism department, our responsibility was to pray for people, pray for the church, go to hospitals pray for the sick, then go out for evangelism, i was there for along time after which i knew it was time for me to move on that was like 5years ago, so i spoke with a man, who gave me an uncompleted building to be using temporarily, that's where i started my own church, Jesus Rock, it has not been an easy journey but i know that i was called to do this. after some time at the uncompleted building, the owners told us to leave the place because they wanted to continue the construction of the building, so i moved the church to my living room, thank God my neighbors have been understanding, when we do praise, worship, they don't complain or report us.

Firstly, i told Fr Andrew about the situation that it is stalling the growth of my church in population, that a place of space, good enough to be used as a church is needed urgently, because when i organize programs, i get close to 200 people in attendance but i do this in an open space, rent a small tent, rent chairs, rent alot things and then go on to pay for the space on hourly bases, i don't have the funds to do so regularly, this why i greatly need your support to first get a befitting place to put this church until we build a permanent place, the population i get during programs coupled with evangelism makes me to understand that getting the church to grow is not the problem, the space and funds to grow the church is the challenge, Africans are very religious people if they see that you are a good man of God whom they can trust they will come to your church, i presently have a population of 45 people but as soon as i get the befitting place paid for with what i have explained above the church will expand.

As for the community where i preach, we have motherless baby homes( orphanages) around us here, i intend to make that my pet project as soon as funds come, to support the orphanages periodically, i went there some years ago, gave the little i could but i cannot sustain the project because i don't have the money yet, finally i will sincerely appeal to your church to give me this opportunity to be a reverend and my church, your parish here in Lagos, as you can see am a hard working young man just looking for sponsorship and support to grow in ministry and take the gospel to a new level in my community, if you don't have a parish in Lagos,why not give me a chance, to enable you have a presence in a city like Lagos, i am reliable, trustworthy, hard working, determined to reach the height in this part i have chosen, help me to actualize this dream is all i ask for. God bless.

Thanks,
Pastor Feni.
I guess that'll be the end after the Archdeacon excommunicates him tomorrow, unless anyone's got thoughts on how to prolong his agony a bit further.
I was thinking maybe Sister Lily leaves the church in protest and offers to join him in Lagos with her £25,000 savings, but not sure where that would lead.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Of course, its just come to me. Even though the Archdeacon excommunicates him, he has the right of appeal to the Archbishop. But this has to be a video appeal. :D

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:04 pm

I like the idea of the church run KFC.

A wonderful story so far and I do hope the lad will continue to play along.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

rackingguy
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by rackingguy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 am

Mr. Biggs brings back some memories. Wasn’t there a meet up gone wrong that happened at a Mr. Biggs? I suspect the scammer probably also did a dine and dash that day since he didn’t get his bag full of money like he expected.

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:42 pm

The church should definitely invest in Mr. Biggs!

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:50 pm

We have another video!
This is his appeal to the Bishop.
Its 10 mins long and isn't as funny as I'd hoped. He's a polite lad though, addresses the Bishop as "Your Excellency" and then bows.

https://youtu.be/3A7EaeEFZqI

Don't think I'll get much more out of him, but as he's been so much fun if anyone wants his email address please PM me.
”Pastor Feni” wrote:Archdeacon sir, good afternoon, I want you to know that I have made the video and I have sent it to Bishop Crunberry. Yes sir, I just want to say this is the last time I will be doing anything of such nature because it all seem like tasks and for now anything like that should not be asked of me until the church has fulfilled its part of the agreement we had. I am ready to be loyal to this Church but I also need the church to support me as promised. I expect your mail sir. Pastor Feni.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:59 am

Asking for lifting the excommunication and not even wearing the church uniform? I don't think the head of church would accept something like this.
Otherwise, great bait!

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:43 pm

Unfortunately the Bishop didn't pardon him and he's not a happy chap
Pastor Feni wrote:i got a message from the Bishop, well i want to say that this whole thing is a scam and i will prove it to you
there is no sponsorship of African churches what so ever, this whole thing is a hoax, you just decided to set up a website and start to play with African lifes, the way you write is the way the other accounts write,be it, Lilly, Andrew, Ted, or You, your choice of words is the same, and your grammatical construction is the same, therefore i have been dealing with the same one person. i have gotten in touch with one of the churches you claim you are sponsoring here, and they have told me the truth, i will investigate the account you claimed you transferred money to and you will see that, there was no such transfer. it's firstbank account now i know what to do. you have been playing with other Africans but i will show that i am different.
Pastor Feni wrote:you are the bishop, you are Andrew, you are Lilly, you are Ted, you are Lenny, you fooled me but not anymore, you are a wicked human being and your time is about to be up, you set up a website to fool Africans and it gives you joy.
The transfer you claimed you did, am on it, i have Banker friends working with that bank and they have promised to help, they will tell me if that money entered that account on the 1st,2nd or 3rd of February, they will get back to me today or tomorrow, your time is up, if i were you, i will repent and asked for forgiveness, how can you be this wicked? what do you gain playing with life like this? seem like you don't know that obtaining personal information from people while pretending to be what you are not is a crime! you wasted my time, my money, took my pictures, took pictures of my members and you made me to be stressed making pyramid that i don't need and you think you will get away with it, that's a lie, i can promise you that.
I will give you two options, you make arrangement of some money not big though, pick an amount, that you will use as a compensation to me for the troubles you have cost me, there is no secret that i need more money right now for my church, so pick an amount, then i will take that as compensation.
option 2 you can decided to face the music and say he can't do anything. then you know that i am not like others you have been fooling, i dare you not to compensate me.
Pastor Feni wrote:you will not know what hit you Mr man but the time i finish with you. put forward a figure as compensation or else, the report of the said transfer you claim you did will be here soon, wait you will understand soon.
The Archdeacon responds for the final time ...
I'm not going to give credence to these outrageous allegations or your vivid imagination.
Please note I will not respond to further nonsense like this, as clearly the Bishop's decision has made you lose your mind.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:54 am

Oh no, Interpol are on the case ...
Pastor Feni wrote:Archdeacon, Andrew, Lily, Ted, Bishop Crunberry, which ever one you decide to answer at the moment,

My friend that works in the bank has gotten back to me and told me there was no such deposit, 4400 pounds or 4300 pounds in the account you claim you transferred money to, it took him a while but he has given me the information, i don't know why you carried out this act of wickedness, what is your gain? is not like you do it for monetary reasons so what is motive? well you have obtain my personal information and my pictures by false pretense, claiming to be who you are not so in order for me to be safe i will be reporting the issue to the Nigerian police and a detail mail will be sent to the Interpol explaining all that has transpired, am not saying you should be arrested no, i just want to protect myself by reporting, in case you go and carry out a crime with my details, let them know how you obtain it all, i don't need the police to deal with you, i will finish you myself by the time i am done with you, you will be looking for me with a compensation. evil men will be punished it is a law of nature and you will not escape it.