General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

RANTS from a happy lad

Post by bobdemol » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:43 pm

After using some old school forms, multiple dollar chops, phonecalls...the lad had enough.
I treatened to get him arrested by my security people for stealing my money.
The last lines are from his boss the "barrister".

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR MY ARREST.

YOUR SECURITY CALLED ME AND I TOLD THEM THAT YOU ARE A BIG FULL BUT THEY COULD NOT LIST TO ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOLD THEM LIES.THEY SAID THAT THEY ARE COMING TO MEET ME.

POOR YOU DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO PAY THE SECURITY FOR MY ARREST.THEY CALLED ME TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE COMING TO MEET BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM.MAYBE YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THEIR MISSION TO SENEGAL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AS A STUPID MAN WHO PROMISE AND CANNOT DO.IF THE SECURITY COME HERE I WILL SHOW THEM THE WHOLE THING BECUASE YOU ARE A BASTARD MAN WHO CAN NOT CONCLUDE A BUSINESS AND ALWAYS NEED MY HELP AM I YOUR HELPER GO TO THE CHURCH PREMISES AND ASK FOR HELP YOU SON OF A BEACH.
I KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THE SECURITY AGENTS TO COME TO SENEGAL TO ARREST ME.FUCKOFF YOU SON OF A PROSTITUTE.MIND YOU THAT IF THE SECURITY AGENTS COME HERE THEY WILL NEED YOUR ATTENTION HERE.DO U HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR UR TRAVELLING TO AFRICA.POOR MAN LIKE YOU WHO NEED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.IF YOU PROVOKE ME I WILL PAY THE SECURITY MEN AND THEY TRACE YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.BUT I ONLY SEE YOU AS A SLAVE AND NOTHING MORE.
GO TO HELL I HAVE EATEN YOUR MONEY.

WHICH PAYMENT WILL BE MADE?DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO MAKE PAYMENT? BIG FOOL.YOU SAID THAT I WILL DIE IN PRISON,DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO EXECUTE MY IMPRISONMENT.THE SECURITY AGENT HAS NOT CALLED ME SINCE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU AHVE NOT PAID FOR MY ARREST AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT PAY.POOR AND STINGY MAN LIKE YOU WILL PAY FOR MY IMPRISONMENT.IT MAKES LAUGH AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.IF THEY COME TO ARREST ME I WILL TAKE THEM TO THE BANK AND THEY WILL SEE THAT THE MONEY IS THERE BUT YOU HAVE NO MONEY FOR THE EXPENSES FOR THE TRANSFER TO BE DONE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FUCKOFF BASTARD.

Subject: YOU ARE A USELESS AND ILLITRATE GOAT

Hello to the poor man,
why are fooiling yourself by saying that i will end up in jail,what have i done to merit that,you are poor and you want to be rich but you cannot finish the transaction to become rich.The security agent has not called me again that is to show that you could not be able to pay for my arrest and know you will not pay because you do not have the money to pay.i will contact them to tell them how foolish you are that they should forget about you because you are a lier.You are nothing but an illitrate goat.You can not spend your money because you think u are wiser than everyone on earth.Go to hell with your plan to arrest me.I was afraid for the first time the securty agent contact me but i know you will not proceed with them because of the expenses to arrest me.I am no longer afraid of anything now even if they come i will explain things very well to their understanding.Foolis goat i have eaten your money and you will do nothing.
FUCKOFF YOU BASTARD MONKEY.

Subject: we are too big for you to joke with us.

Dear Sir,
I am really tired of you because i could not found a single truth in you,how can i help someone that lies?If you like to arrest m***** momodu with our authority we can help you do that and all what you lost with him will be repaid back to you and he will serve in the jail.If you are sincere to yourself send that money to me with the name of our agent as given to you before but if you think that you are wise and can joke with our authority then keep on playing your game.I know that you have not made any atempt to send the money to me before,you only use old recipet of the money gram to send to me.Please i want you to stop such crimal act because it is too dangerous for an honest man .
Waiting for the correct information of the money.Remember that we did not ask you much money but because of the annoyance you had with momodu you agreed to send 800dollars and you started joking with us for over one month now.
Waiting to hear from you,if you are ready for this deal but if you are not ready stop contacting me because enough is enough for the wise.
Regards,
Ray.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: RANTS from a happy lad

Post by sparky905 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:30 pm

It sounds like he likes you. I'd keep writing, he wants to be your friend!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

fryer
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 15 Mar 2008

Post by fryer » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:12 am

I've always said, if all I ever got out of a bait was a good lad rant then I'd be satisfied.
Excellent job!
-- The Local Jonkey
711 x Black Pork

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 am

Those are some quality rants. :D
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 am

Being called โ€œa son of a beachโ€ is a favourite lad insult. It is meant to be insulting but the use of such a malapropism always brings a smile instead.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique