Flavors of prepaid visa card

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Artemis
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Mar 2009

Flavors of prepaid visa card

Post by Artemis » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:19 pm

My Wells Fargo scammer, good ol' Andy Bob, crawled out from under his rock after 2 years to pickup where we left off with whatever multi-million dollar "fund" he has for my character, Jennifer. After sending 2 juicy piggies (reported) without my even asking, he is now asking Jen to send him a "vanila pre-paid visa card". I had no idea those came in different flavors! I'm sure that when Jen gets to the store, they will be out of vanilla. I wonder if he would accept a chocolate one? Or maybe a nice strawberry? This could get entertaining. Andy Bob is an exceptionally DUMB lad (even by lad standards), and oh so fun to bait.

(FYI... I'm not really a newbie. I was "srichards" on the old forum. Glad to be back!)
a.k.a. the baiter formerly known as "srichards"

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Flavors of prepaid visa card

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:08 am

Welcome back! I keep a set of photos on hand of very non-usable cards, mostly Starbucks, with the numbers juuuuuuust out of focus. I also took some pics at my local store of their "boring" card section (Macy's, Applebees, etc.) and I tell my scammer they have to pick which one they want. Eventually they give it up and go to a bank account :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Artemis
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Mar 2009

Re: Flavors of prepaid visa card

Post by Artemis » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:11 pm

So, apparently, there IS something called a "Vanilla pre-paid visa card" available at vanillagift.com. They seem to be only valid in the US and are VISA debit cards. Andy Bob told her to go to a grocery store to get some. Too bad the grocery store won't have any vanilla. I can string this out for a couple of weeks at least! But I never expected to actually learn something real from a lad. That's a new one.
a.k.a. the baiter formerly known as "srichards"