Fake online bank account?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
GoofBall
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Fake online bank account?

Post by GoofBall » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Howdy y'all! I'm new to this forum, just made a post in the introductory section..... Anyway first of all, PLEASE no one freak out. I am not in any way, shape or form going to ever attempt to try and steal money.

So, a little story behind what I'm asking here..... A few years ago, I was on a forum called [Removed - B8er], which was owned by [Removed - B8er], (some of you may've been on that forum as well, I don't know). Anyway, it appears that forum has since been shut down. There was a link on [Removed - B8er] for a fake online bank account. Now, with this "bank account", it was impossible to transfer ANY actual money from one account to another, you didn't even have to sign up for this fake bank account. All it was, was just a small website where you had to put in a username and p/w and that username and p/w could be, for example, 123456, or whatever in the world you wanted to type in and you would be logged into the fake bank account.

Now, I actually scam baited a tech support scammer once, allowed him to remote into my computer and I logged into that fake bank account..... It didn't take him long to realize it was fake and real money could not be transferred to or from that "bank account". So, here is my dilemma: I have a virtual machine set up on my laptop, I know of a website that will generate any fake info that you want, (name, DOB, SSN, phone number, address, etc.), so now, I have MOST of the tools that I believe I'll need to do some scam baiting, with the exception of the fake bank account that I mentioned above. As I said, it's only a small website that, really you can just play around with. So, if that "bank account" sounds familiar to anyone here, I would very much like to know a link to it so that I can perhaps do some scam baiting myself and NOT give a scammer access to my real bank account..... I would very much appreciate any help on this. :) By the way, I am NOT asking for any sort of fake bank account where real money can actually be transferred. When I scam bait, I do not want real money to be involved at all, I simply wanna waste a scammer's time.
Last edited by B8er on Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed details of tech support baiting forums.

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Fake online bank account?

Post by B8er » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:34 pm

The creation of a fake bank website is very likely against the law and will almost certainly get the attention of the FBI and is also providing scammers with a resource that they could abuse.

For the type of baiting that we do here (Advance Fee Fraud scams), there is no need for such resources.

Locking this as it is outside the scope of the forum.
👅🌺🌋😅