General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
McMarz
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 04 Mar 2019

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Are you there?... Yes, I am here

Post by McMarz » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:35 pm

I am baiting this impatient lad who looks to be a fairly new scammer. He seem to think that email is similar to texting, so most of his emails are just short oneliners. His script is almost nonexistent; I have your fund, give me your address, pay me a $150 / $200 fee.

When I don't reply fast enough he always asks "Are you there?".

I decided to bait him again with a different character. This time when he asks "Are you there?" I reply as fast as I can with "Yes, I am here", but with all my other replies I will wait at least one hour, often half a day to frustrate this impatient lad.

Kenny wrote:YOUR ARE WELCOME TO UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) AND YOUR URGENT
RESPOND IS NEEDED FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND HERE.
Anna wrote:Hi, I received your email about the release of my funds. I'm interested, please tell me more.
Kenny wrote:You have to Reconfirm your Full information right now for the release of the Fund ok
Kenny wrote:We are still waiting to hear from you here
Anna wrote:Can you please explain to me how much money is the fund that are you talking about?
Kenny wrote:How are you doing today, we have received your file this is UN OFFICE, please get back to us and tell us how you want to receive your total fund of $5.5Million Dollars. Through Bank to Bank Transfer or ATM CARD or Western union Transfer. we have authorization from FBI AUTHORITY. Contact me though this e-mail: ( *******@gmail.com ) or call PHONE +234 808120***** to enable us release the funds to you as instructed. Expecting your immediate response. Mr.KENNEDY UZOKA Director cash processing unit
Anna wrote:Wow, $5.5 million dollars! I can do a lot of fun stuff with that money. I would like to receive the fund through a bank-to-bank transfer.
Kenny wrote:Thanks for your mail here, and I want to inform you that this Bank transfer will cost you only $200 for the transfer only
Kenny wrote:Are you there
Anna wrote:Yes, I am here.
Kenny wrote:Can you make this payment of $200 today for the transfer release as soon as possible
Kenny wrote:Talk to me
Anna wrote:Sure, I will pay the $200.
Kenny wrote:You have to Reconfirm your Full information right now ok
Kenny wrote:We are waiting for the information right now
Kenny wrote:When are you making the payment?
Kenny wrote:Reconfirm us your information right now to carry on the transfer now
Anna wrote:What information do you need from me?
Kenny wrote:Your full name and home address
Kenny wrote:Send the information right now
Kenny wrote:Are you there?
Kenny wrote:Were is the information requested
Anna wrote:Here is the requested information.

Name: Anna
Address: fake address
Kenny wrote:SEND THE FEE THROUGH WORD REMIT TRANSFER OR RIA TRANSFER OKAY.

WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP

RECEIVERS NAME: I**** C*****
CITY: LAGOS
AMOUNT TO PAY $200

MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBERS.............................................
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.......................
Kenny wrote:Do you got the information to make the payment?
Kenny wrote:Hello are you there
Kenny wrote:What is keeping you from sending the fee of $200 today?
Kenny wrote:Answer me
Kenny wrote:Why are you delaying the delivery
Anna wrote:I am not delaying anything, I am very busy. Also, I gave you my information last night and you couldn't even be bothered to reply to me for 14 hours.
Kenny wrote:What are you talking about?
Kenny wrote:You need to payment the payment so that the Fund will be transfer to you ok
Anna wrote:Can you explain to me why I am receiving this $5.5 million fund from your office?
Kenny wrote:Ok this 5.5 Million is from United Nations and this is your compensation Fund from the UN and you will receive this Fund once you send this required fee today ok. So I will receive you to send this fee today so that your account Will be credited ok
Kenny wrote:What again
Anna wrote:I promise that I will send the $200 fee as soon as I can. You said that this is my compensation fund. What am I being compensated for?
Kenny wrote:Your Name is on the scam list and Government is compensating all the scam people that is why you are giving this Fund ok
Kenny wrote:When are you making the payment
Anna wrote:I will pay the $200 fee when I am not busy anymore.
Kenny wrote:OK and when could that be
Anna wrote:That could be tomorrow or else after the weekend. I was planning on making the $200 payment today, but I had to work until 7pm and then all the money transfer services were closed.
Kenny wrote:Okay you have to send the fee today or tomorrow morning before work
okay so that in some hours you receive your Fund OK. so you have to
make sure that you send the fee today or Tomorrow Morning okay.
Kenny wrote:Still waiting
Anna wrote:Can I send the payment via Western Union?
Kenny wrote:RECEIVERS NAME: M**** J****
AMOUNT TO PAY $200
Kenny wrote:Use this new name to send the fee today through western union only OK.
RECEIVERS NAME: M**** J*****
AMOUNT TO PAY $200
Kenny wrote:RECEIVERS NAME: M***** J*****
Kenny wrote:Are you There?
Kenny wrote:Do you receive the western Union information I send you
Kenny wrote:I'm waiting for the Western Union payment slip so that the Fund will be Transfer to you this morning ok
Anna wrote:I can't go to Western Union right now, because I am already at work.
Kenny wrote:OK you do it after work right
Kenny wrote:Ok, no problem. You have to do it after work today ok
Kenny wrote:Are you still at work?
Anna wrote:Yes, I am still at work.
Kenny wrote:OK Try and send the fee after work ok
Kenny wrote:RECEIVERS NAME: M***** J******
AMOUNT TO PAY $200
Kenny wrote:What is going on
Anna wrote:I told you that I am still at work. I live in a different timezone than you.
Kenny wrote:OK you send it before going work right

It was 2:45 AM in Nigeria when I sent the email below and then I went to bed. Nothing was attached.

Anna wrote:I made the $200 payment via Western Union and attached the payment slip. When do I receive my $5.5 million fund?

8 hours later I woke up to this. Hahaha, he had a lovely sleepless night :D

2:48 AM

Kenny wrote:Were is the payment slip so that the transfer will carry on

2:49 AM

2:50 AM

Kenny wrote:Were is the payment slip?

2:55 AM

3:01 AM

Kenny wrote:Still waiting for the reference number

3:01 AM

3:07 AM

3:23 AM

Kenny wrote:Why are you keeping silent since?

3:24 AM

5:28 AM

Kenny wrote:Hello Are you there

6:24 AM

Kenny wrote:Dear Anna have you made the payment?
Anna wrote:Yes, I made the payment yesterday evening after I was finished with work. I emailed you about that.
Kenny wrote:Were is the payment information? Send it right now to carry on the Transfer ok
Anna wrote:What do you mean? I attached the payment information last night when I emailed you.
Kenny wrote:I did not got it send the reference number right now
Anna wrote:The reference number is written on the receipt but I do not have it here with me.
Kenny wrote:What do you mean? Try and resend it again
Anna wrote:I am already at work for 3 hours and I did not bring the payment slip with me, so I do not have the number here.
Kenny wrote:You have to send the reference number after work
:pig: x 152
:hourglass: Dr. E. I. Kachikwu (1 year)

"am giving you my world now to stop all this stress." - Dr. Osagie

Inspector Gadget
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 20 Feb 2007

Re: Are you there?... Yes, I am here

Post by Inspector Gadget » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:22 pm

the lad didn't mention a question and answer when he asked for the transfer. Not to educate him but you might ask him that when you made the transfer you ticked the 'identification to be provided by recipient' box as 'drivers licence' is that OK?
Then there's the two original methods of transfer he gave. I've never heard of them, worth a bit of investigation, see what they have in the way of an MTCN, if it's a different number of digits you have more chances of further lad pain by getting them mixed up, tell the lad 'WU was shut, so I used the other one' I think it was Word Transfer, or was it Ria Remit? (I just checked Ria Transfer is 11 digits, WU is still 10?, Word Remit is 8)

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by McMarz » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:13 pm

^^ I thought about using "Are you there?" as question and "Yes, I am here" as answer, but eventually I decided to tick the 'receiver will have valid identification' on the fake receipt, because I sent the payment to the wrong name as you will see below. Even though this lad is a real smallboi, he does know that he can easily check the reference numbers online, so I'm not sure if I can cause much pain with giving him different number of digits.

Kenny wrote:We are still waiting for the reference number
Kenny wrote:We are still waiting for the reference number ok
Anna wrote:Yes, I know you are waiting, but I am still at work. I am doing 12 hour work shifts.
Kenny wrote:OK try and send it after work ok
Kenny wrote:Okay dear.

2:23 AM (Nigerian time)

Anna wrote:I am back home from work. Here is the payment slip again.

The lad pretends to be Kennedy Uzoka, director of the UBA Bank, but he wants me to send the $200 to somebody named MG***** JO*****. The fake WU receipt that I attached has "Kennedy Uzoka" as receiver name and the MTCN blocked by another small receipt.

Looks like he has another fairly sleepless night :D

3:27 AM

Kenny wrote:What kind of payment slip is this? No reference number on it why ?

3:32 AM

Kenny wrote:This is not payment slip no reference number and again Kennedy is not the receive name what is your problem?

3:46 AM

5:04 AM

6:55 AM

Kenny wrote:Why are you playing with us here

9:17 AM

Kenny wrote:Were is the reference number

With the email below I attach the same receipt, but this time with the MTCN visible.

Anna wrote:I don't understand, what do you mean that I am playing with you? This is the very first time that I am sending a payment via Western Union. Here in America only tourists and immigrants use these type of money transfer services.

The reference number was under the stapled receipt. I took it off and scanned the paper again, so the reference number is visible now.

What do you mean that Kennedy Uzoka is not the receiver name?
Kenny wrote:The money you sent did not find any record on it why?
Kenny wrote:Why all this play?
Anna wrote:I contacted Western Union to ask them to block the payment, because I am very angry that you are accusing me of playing with you. Don't ever insult me again!

You never answered my question of why Kennedy Uzoka is not the correct receiver name. You are Kennedy Uzoka, so I don't understand what the problem is.

My plan was to get a little bit angry and ask him to send me a handwritten apology, but this impatient lad is a real smallboi and will probably never do anything that does not directly involve money.

He's using a mobile phone, so after sending the email above I decided to see if I can get him to call the MoneyGram line.

Kenny wrote:Yes I'm Kennedy Uzoka but I'm not the Bank Receive Agent, I sent the receive to you which you need to send the fee to him by now your Fund will be with you .
Kenny wrote:Remember you are delaying the Transfer of Your Fund here
Kenny wrote:This is the Receiver information.
RECEIVERS NAME: MG***** JO*****
AMOUNT TO PAY $200

I was in a jolly mood.

Anna wrote:I am not really that concerned about the fund, because I am already quite wealthy, as I work as a scatologist at the Yankee Stadium, so it does not matter to me when I receive the fund. As long as I receive it before Christmas, because I am planning on buying a new Tuk Tuk to travel the country.
Kenny wrote:I agree with you. So you have to go and resend the fee of $200 with the name I sent you today ok

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:08 am

He seems so happy in his work! Your character as a scatologist at Yankee stadium. I had to google that......wish I hadn't.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by McMarz » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:52 am

^^ This character is always a scatologist, but normally in a laboratory. I was in a jolly mood so I changed it to Yankee Stadium.

I think that this bait is pretty much over. He slowly starts to realize that I am messing around with him, no more impatient "Are you there?" emails. If I use this character to send him the money via MoneyGram (hotline), then I'm sure that he will never call.

Anna wrote:I am finished with work and I just went to Western Union again, but it's closed because one of the staff members was infected with COVID-19. I can go to MoneyGram to make the $200 payment if you want.

Almost two days later.

Anna wrote:If you can't even be bothered to reply anymore, then I won't bother making the $200 payment anymore either. I hate it when people are not serious and are just wasting my time.
Kenny wrote:You are the one wasting my time why are you playing games with me
Kenny wrote:You are the one delaying your Fund
Anna wrote:How dare you to say that I am playing with you?! I already told you in one of my previous emails that here in America we don't use these money transfer services like Western Union and Ria Transfer, only tourists and immigrants use them. Serious people here use bank accounts to send money.

Yesterday I went to Western Union and it was closed and it is still closed today. If you don't believe me, then I will drive by Western Union after work and send you a picture, so don't insult me by saying that I am playing with you.

You are Kennedy Uzoka, Chief Executive Officer of the United Bank for Africa. Why are you even asking me to pay via those stupid money transfer services? Surely, the boss of a bank uses bank accounts for payments.
Kenny wrote:Use this information to send the fee today to the Agent at fidelity.
BENEFICIARY BANK: FIDELITY BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE: FIDTNGLA
ROUTING NUMBER 3*********
BENEFICIARY NAME: EKW***** IGB******* J*****
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5090******

I had already received this bank account from him about a week ago, by using a different character and reported it. I had hoped that it would be closed and that he would send me a new one, but unfortunately it's the same one.

Inspector Gadget
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 20 Feb 2007

Post by Inspector Gadget » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:36 pm

It doesn't have to be closed for you to have problems. Knock up a fake transfer receipt, send it through, wait a couple of days then contact him, ask why the money has come back to your account, your bank won't explain why. Rinse, repeat, ask for another account, rinse repeat.

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by McMarz » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:59 pm

I'll try to get more bank accounts with the other character that I'm baiting him with.

My handicapped character can only go to the bank on Wednesday morning when running errands. He was expecting a payment past Wednesday, but I have ignored him all week long. I just sent him an email that I was hospitalized this week with a kidney infection.

My usual trick of getting more bank accounts is telling the lads that the account is flagged, but the bank won't tell my why due to "bank privacy reasons". That's usually enough to get a new one.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 am

I giggled all the way through reading this - well done! That's a very fraudstrated lad :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Lew Archer
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Lew Archer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:38 pm

McMarz wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:13 pm
Anna wrote:I am not really that concerned about the fund, because I am already quite wealthy, as I work as a scatologist at the Yankee Stadium, so it does not matter to me when I receive the fund. As long as I receive it before Christmas, because I am planning on buying a new Tuk Tuk to travel the country.
Gee, a Tuk Tuk travelling scatologist? I wonder what gruesome and awesome excuses Anna could come up with to fill the lad's minds? :lol: