General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Use the tools at hand.......

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:44 pm

This may not be an epic bait, but it helps demonstrate how a lot of simple things can frustrate and annoy a lad.
For over a month a lad has been promising riches to one of my characters. After stretching out the "getting to know you" phase, the lad finally wanted his payment. Now it was time for the moneygram hotline set up by ScammingtheScammers to be used. By sending the funds with enhanced security, it ensured the lad could never claim his prize. Mr Wolfie caused the lad to make multiple calls to the hotline, each one ending up with a frustrated lad. Then the supporting tools came into play with the "access denied" form which he was sent, followed, in total frustration, with the "safe pay collected" report. The lad was furious, believing perhaps he was chopped!

With a furious lad demanding action, either thru RIA or Walmart transfers or bitcoin, my character was desperate to please the lad. Having launched an investigation with moneygram to reclaim the "stolen" funds, my character no longer trusted transfer services. Therefore, how about having the cash money couriered to the lad directly. Also, to add a bit of extra meat to the stew, a bit of extra cash thrown in to make amends for the hotline issue. The lad was happy. Now he would get even more cash sent directly to his greedy little hands..........

This brought about the entry into the story of a small but competitive 5 Star Shipping company, PLOG. Now the package is underway and the lad can log in and track its progress. What could possibly go wrong now???

Again, this is not an epic bait, but just a fun little ride with an angry and impatient lad. He has sent over 100 messages of encouragement, frustration, anger etc over several weeks. He has invested a lot of time and energy in this. What he doesn't know is that when it all goes belly up, it will be his fault.

Hopefully his experience with PLOG will be noteworthy!!!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Use the tools at hand.......

Post by Bertje » Tue May 11, 2021 5:49 pm

I have it on good authority that the hacker issues at Plog HQ haven't quite been solved...
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:40 am

Good to see this is still around. My company email doesn't work anymore (although it did earlier this year), not like I'd be using it anymore, but I have fond memories of getting some unconventional safaris before COVID ruined our fun. Five star service indeed. The "planning" page on the website is quite useful for building credibility, too, for fast baits.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:42 pm

The lad assumed this would be Fed/Ex He really thought it would be a smooth operation. I have put some recent exchanges here, lad in red, me in blue.

Here is the address information per FedEx delivery

It probably won't be fed/ex but a reputable courier nonetheless

Alright. I am waiting.

I will send it early in the morning, today was mother's day and we took time to observe it today. You should receive an email notification from the shipper with details on the package and how to track it as it is shipped. It won't be long now.

Okay I am waiting.

I gave the company your email so they can notify you when the package is sent. Did they do this? In the email will be the tracking number. In the email will be the details to track the package. I have used them many times and it's really simple.
Keep me updated sir.

It did not take long for him to get impatient and try to change directions here.

Hello James, get the fee sent via iTunes Cards? The courier password is invalid. This is a bad courier service. FedEx, DHL and UPS are the best courier service

TRACKING NUMBER SHOULD BE SENT TO ME NOW. I WILL NOT LODGING ON ANY EMAIL. IF YOU CAN NOT GET THE TRACKING SEND TO ME RIGHT NOW THEN FORGET ABOUT YOUR FUNDS. OTHERS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR BENEFICIARY FUNDS LAST WEEK AND NO ONE MAKE ME PASS THIS STRESS LIKE YOU KEEP DOING.

It is a pity you are not more grateful for the extra steps I have taken. If you cannot log in and track your own damn package than fuck you. I sent extra money to compensate for the moneygram issue. Now you want me to spoon feed you too?
The package will be sent and if no contact is made between the receiver and the shipper, it will be returned to me in a couple of weeks and you get nothing.

StatusArrived at Cotonou Intl. Airport? what is the meaning of this?

So, we wait to see how PLOG will handle this minor inconvenience................
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions