General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

A frustrated lad

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:16 am

I have one of my characters baiting a fake lawyer right now. Nothing epic but his frustration is readily apparent. He refuses to call the moneygram hotline to collect his $10,000, pleading with me to do it for him. I thought I'd paste some of his frustrating words below just for fun.
Please,as a lawyer with so many years of experience,I cannot keep repeating myself over and over again.We are supposed to issue directives and you adhere to it.But in this case,you are the one issuing orders to us.It cannot work your way.
I love how he tells me he is the one who is supposed to issue directives!
If you want our services,kindly adhere to my instructions as soon as your shift permits you and get the mtcn and forward it to us.Call the Money Gram number as given to us and get the mtcn from them and also instruct them to remove the security information on the payment.
He really, really does not want to call that toll number to get his money. Oh well, I can wait .......
WE ARE GIVEN YOU UNTIL THE CLOSE OF WORK TODAY,TO ADHERE TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS.AND FAILURE TO DO AS DIRECTED,I SHALL SEND A MEMO TO THE ROYAL BANK TO INFORM THEM OF YOUR INEPTITUDE TO ADHERE TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS.
I have had several extensions. At some point he may give up, but that is his issue, not mine.

We have wasted more than two weeks arguing over nothing.
Actually it is closer to a month than two weeks. However, he still is frustrated at getting nowhere with me.

IF YOUR SHIFT PERMITS YOU TODAY,TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CALL THE MONEY GARM AND GET THE MTCN AND FORWARD TO US,OR CALL BACK THE MONEY INITIAL RETAINER OF TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10,000.00) AND SEND BACK TO US VIA RIA,AND FORWARD THE MTCN TO USAS FOLLOWS :
Again, he wants me to do his homework.....not happening.

He is one lazy lad.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: A frustrated lad

Post by Bertje » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:39 am

He is using so much CAPS ONLY. He must be a real professional!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:03 am

This reminds me of my ongoing epic with Glover. The instant anything goes even slightly wrong he's back in the shouty-caps.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:47 am

My lad is upset and has now got the Royal Bank after me to convince me to do what I am told. They sent a nasty letter based on the following 5 points.
1:That you are insulting their person and calling them names.
2:That you are insensitive to their course of operation as Lawyers.
3:That you refused to adhere to their instruction on the method of sending fees to them.
4:That you were using derogatory words which runs contrary to the ethics of their profession.
5:To crown it all,that you refuse to follow their instructions.
I took the opportunity to tell the bank my side of the story. I finished my note with the following:
Please use your influence to see that he starts to act professionally and calls the number and gets the money so all this can move forward. I am upset with his insults, but even more upset that he is refusing to collect the money he asked me to send!!!!!
They replied, not unexpectedly with more of the same, this time all in capitals.
NOTE:ACCEPT MY ADVISE AND FOLLOW THE INDEPENDENT ATTORNEY'S INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SEND THE FEE TO HIM.AND ALSO DISCUSS HIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WORK TO ENABLE YOU ENGAGE HIS SERVICES FOR THE PROCESSING AND PROCUREMENT OF ALL THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOR.
My female character wrote back
what I care about is the fact that some lawyer will not go claim the money I sent. All he has to do is make a phone call. The fact he cannot do so gives me no confidence in his abilities to handle complicated tasks. It is utterly ridiculous that he cannot pick up the phone and make a phone call. I am not doing it. I am not recalling the money only to send again. It is at his fingertips and he has made the decision to not follow moneygram's simple instructions.

If he had made a phone call weeks ago, this would have been resolved. His offensive language to me, his misogynist tones are not what I expect from a professional.
The bank went silent but the lawyer reappears. I am sure they are both the same person.........The lawyer himself and the bank, think the lawyer is top notch. If only I would follow simple instructions from them..........
And for the last time,kindly call back your money and we shall redirect you on how to send it to us.Do not send via MoneyGram,Ria or Western Union again.
We have sent a Memo to the Royal Bank.
You should count yourself very lucky to have gotten a Firm/Chambers like us representing you in this inheritance claim.
I know a 5 Star Shipping company who can probably handle this delivery, if the lad agrees. What could possibly go wrong?

In the spirit of cooperation, I will offer another solution. I will recall the money and send cash via a respected courier and deliver it right to your hands. That way I know my investment is protected. It is up to you. You can make a phone call, or allow me to reconfigure the delivery to being done by a courier directly to you or your agent. I will not send money without protecting my investment. Both these ideas work, and it is up to you which of the two you will accept.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Two more weeks of appeals to remove the security protocols from moneygram went unheeded. The lad was furious, frustrated and ready to be further tormented.
Enter Bertje with one of his high rolling financier characters who was also after my character's money. Mr M was offering up some United Nations covid compensation fund and wanted $3500. The original lad said Bertje was a scammer, and not to pay. My character has been singing the praises of Mr M and his professionalism. So she sent it via moneygram. Mr M called the hotline and got the mtcn and collected money. My lad has waited a month and not called.......he has been made to look incompetent by comparison. He said Mr M is a thief, when something strange happened, Bertje's Mr M sent a partial refund back to my character of $300 which had been overcharged! My character called the moneygram hotline and got her money easily.

The lad is just stunned. He knows Mr. M is a scammer, and yet, what scammer sends refunds??? So, my character recalled the lad's original money and then sent it to Mr M to forward to the lad since he was having issues with moneygram! Now the lad is just sitting there in disbelief that he must now ask a fellow scammer for "his" money.

Now the original lad will be receiving Bertje's proposal to assist setting up an orphanage in Nigeria where he will be handling the money.........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:26 pm

This lad has endured another month of frustration after Bertje stole his $10,000 fee. Several weeks of circular arguments and denials ensued. Slowly, the lad has seen the original premise here get morphed into a new and larger opportunity for big money. My character now has this fake lawyer offering to assist with setting up a new orphanage in west Africa. The lad is not only greedy, but eager!
I have traveled to most of these West African Countries some years past and still have the local connections over there.I know all their terrain and what it is involved to meet the locals over there.I also know their laws.
I just want Togo because the country is relatively calm in West Africa.
As soon as you are ready for takeoff,I can always fly down there to do things on the ground.I would not be far to give instructions.
When one is on ground,I will meet the locals,appoint a local manager and deal directly with them on your behalf.I can always shuttle in and out of the country to supervise all these things on your behalf.

We can now move into action with your plans to establish an orphanage home in west Africa for children who lost their parents due to covid-19,HIV AIDS,Natural disasters etc.
It is so interesting to know that your late uncle once visited several countries in West Africa such as Ghana,Togo and Nigeria.
When do you think we can take off with this proposal?And how do you want us to start?
My character, who is disbursing funds from her uncle's estate, replied to the lad.

I think you speak with great wisdom. A caution though: if you travel to Togo or Benin, will you be safe? Hopefully the countries are safe (no wars), and that you would be protected from covid. If you keep track of your expenses, I will add that to the money I send to the charity and you can claim it as an expense.

1. If you think an existing facility would be a better way to proceed, can you provide the name of a worthy institution? If you could send a few details (number of children, ages, boys or girls etc) I can gather up money and send it to the manager there. There would be provision to cover your expenses from that sum.

2. If you know local agents, you could work within that network to ensure success.

3. If you can convert this to Canadian or American dollars, I will have a better understanding of expenses.

4. Another thing to consider: I have spoken to many people from my uncle's church who want to privately support this cause too. I have pledges of cash from numerous people totaling several thousand dollars so far which I would add to the sum which I send. My only concern is that I hope the people receiving the help are good God loving people. Faith was important to my uncle.

5. You suggested a second phase for laptops etc. I would prefer to send it as soon as possible though. Money helps children, but so many children need to hold something physical in their hands too. They don't understand all the "financial" aspects in these matters.

bless you
Very shortly we are hoping to get the church's Outreach Committee working hard on packaging up all these treasures (including cash) for the lad. Then it is a simple matter of entrusting this high value parcel to an expert shipping company which has a 5 Star Customer Satisfaction guarantee.

If the lad will chase the bait, we can have some fun with him. On a personal level, I love taking a lad, wearing them down, and then turning them in a new direction, so he can chase my "scam" instead.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:12 pm

The lad is anxious to start and keeps urging this to start soon......and he is getting greedy.
What is your estimated amount for the take off?You need to raise some thing above your earlier budget of $25,000 USD.
He is now hoping to set up an orphanage in Benin. From what he wrote he will be using the name of an existing orphanage but wants the money sent to his "agent". This of course means he can use the name of a real charity but accept the funds outside of a legitimate operation. Dirt bag!
Be mindful,if the money were poorly handled or that it did not reach the children that were meant for this money,your Uncle's wishes will be defeated and you will still blame me for it. I want to sacrifice my time and life for this,because of the children and to fulfil your late Uncles wish.
That is the reason I am requesting for the handling and giving of these funds.
If you should send the money directly to the existing worthy institution,and the local managers of those homes used it for their personal affairs,what would you do?I want a perfect execution and handling of these projects without flaws.
I know local agents whom I can work with for a faster execution of this project on reaching there.
My character replied. The lad should be gaining confidence in his ability to lie and fool my character. She is slowly coming around to his way of thinking........
As always, I appreciate your directness. When I spoke to people here, they trust that your experience in the area there will prove valuable to this entire enterprise. The exact location is not important as we believe there are those in need in all those countries. Since you mentioned Benin, that is good enough for us to begin there.

I must be honest here, I had to look at a map and find Benin, but I did. It does seem to suit the purposes we need to address. Cotonou is the capital and area you wish to begin with? I am fine with that. I will consult with others who are donating but I see no reason not to start there.

What I would like is one person on location there, someone you recommend, to handle the money. This person can serve as administrator for the orphanage. This person would disperse the funds, whether it be for rent, food or even travel expenses. This will simplify things at this end, and ensure speedy reimbursement for travel expenses. Therefore, if you think it wise to send the money to a local agent rather than the actual charity home, I trust that. So, if you recommend someone, we will be very appreciative. So long as this money does good works!

We would be more comfortable sending the money to the agent in Benin. From this sum, you will be compensated for any travel expenses. We cannot pay those up front but if you save receipts, we can reimburse you once the agent receives the money from here.

We would need the name of this agent, an address etc to know exactly where to send everything. Once we have that we can send the laptops and the money.

I see my original estimate for the funds required is low. After a few quick phone calls, I can see we need to up that amount to over $40,000. How long do you think that will last? Will that fund the orphanage for a year?

My friends and I feel we are in good hands.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:39 pm

I'm glad to see that the lad wants to make sure that the money will go to the children and not line the pockets of nefarious officials!

It's hard to find decent staff these days. His commitment is commendable and does warrant a bonus for your friend. Wasn't there a vintage Rolex in the inheritance? (This would increase the parcel value considerably)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:02 pm

I like that. My character will want the fake lawyer to want her uncle's treasured rolex as a token of gratitude for seizing the initiative in helping to set up this fund for children. I love it!!! What a wonderful gesture of trust for him to receive.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:45 pm

The lad, posing as a fake lawyer, promises to fly back and forth from the UK to Benin to administer the orphanage.....if only I would send his travel expenses up front. This request for upfront travel expenses was denied.
If you insist and refuse to send my traveling expenses to me,no problem about that.I can cope and sponsor my trip to Benin.But think about it?
My character is feeling the enthusiasm building.....her late uncle's wish was for money to be used to help orphans, and she is seeing this coming together. Church members are contributing too and everyone is just so happy and excited for this to happen.
Sir:

In a matter such as that which we are discussing, there will be many steps forward, and several backwards at times. I do like the forward motion we have achieved thus far and am looking forward to seeing it carry through to success.

Keeping the money directly away from an orphanage, but having those funds readily available to such an organisation is prudent. I am in agreement with you there. ( Of course you don't want the actual orphanage to handle the money, you will be stealing it instead!) With your connections, your ability to successfully nominate a candidate to manage these funds will allow control over the money to be under central control. All expenses related to this noble undertaking will therefore be administered by this person. Of course, such a candidate must be a person of good standing and stellar character. Not just for the business end, but a man of compassion and understanding for the nature of this work.

You were a bit upset with the payment for travel as I proposed. Sir, if you were offended, I meant no such thing. My intention was to have the central control manager deal with all expenditures related to this work, so once he has the money on hand, all your expenses would be paid from this fund as they would be allowable expenses. Not every dollar can be for the exclusive purchase of food or medicine, though a lot of people believe this. Some money must be set aside to administer this enterprise and one of our retired church members who is a chartered accountant, suggested that all related expenses, whether it be for food, travel etc be paid from a point of central control. It helps streamline the operation and shows all expenditures under one account, rather than some expenses being paid here, others there etc. (It also means you will do things my way, not yours. And in all honesty, you will receive a salary based on what you are actually worth. Zilch.)

We will need a mailing address for the administrator so we can send the "Welcome Package". This will be the electronics. This package will be worth almost $20,000 in retail terms for laptops, tablets and a few extra surprises for the children, and also gifts for you and the adminstrator. (Soon he will learn about his rolex.......)

Do you think $50,000 will be enough for a year? Please don't forget that the orphanage will already have an operating budget in place and our contribution will be adding to an existing budget. I don't know what the costs will be as yet, but I hope $50,000 will cover it.

Thank you for all your help to date and I think we are making swift progress! I am excited and I hope you can feel the enthusiasm from here!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:30 pm

I love this lad......he is seeing a big payday ahead and is much easier to deal with when his greed takes over his common sense.
Are you send the Airway bill of the shipment of the electronics and laptops via DHL Courier services?
Please,I will be in a position to forward the local administrator's mailing address to you on Monday the 19th of July 2021,for the shipment of the "Welcome Package"other electronics,laptops,tablets and iphones.
Remember,because of the children involved.I will suggest that the laptops, tablets should be mini pc,to enable them handle them.
Be mindful,that we were working on a estimated 25 inmates earlier on.I have a privileged information that orphanage may be housing about 50 inmates.
This has been my reason to insist on flying down to Benin on your behalf to see things on ground and address this issue properly.
And provided we shall continue with the financial assistance to the orphanage there either on Monthly,Quarterly or Yearly.Let us send the $50,000.00 USD to the local administrator first,as a take off grant,while I will give you on the ground report on how much that need to be added or budgeting for them per year.
This is what we want.....a lad who is anxious to begin and will do anything to get the money. He has asked for shipping via DHL. I read DHL is a good company, reliable and fast etc. However I know of another shipping company which has a 5 Star Customer Satisfaction reputation. It is a more economical choice, and has a perfect record of non delivery. What's not to like???

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:18 pm

...inmates...
I'm not sure if that is the PC term to speak of those poor little orphans!

He sure does seem eager. I love how you slowly 'molded' him and he is now totally going along with your storyline! As always, the team at Plog is standing by and dedicated to giving your friend a truly unique customer experience.

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:50 pm

It's great to see the Team at PLOG all looking so confident, so professional. It instills a sense of confidence doesn't it?

My character wrote back to the greedy lad (pausing a day to make him worry just a bit........)
Sir

Once we have that contact person and an address we will ship all the electronic devices plus a couple of gifts for you for your assistance and a "welcome" gift to the administrator whom you will have nominated for us.

The people here are excited. After covid restrictions and lock downs etc, we are just grateful to put our energy and time toward a higher purpose. My uncle would be pleased.

Once the package is shipped you will receive the paperwork associated with it so it can be tracked. The money we will send will be around $50,000 but I don't have the exact figure just now.

Let us take a moment and realise how far we have come in a short time. Let us now look to the future and see the good works this gift can bring to innocent children. God will smile on us!
The universe will unfold as it should............

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:00 am

lad wrote: Be mindful,that we were working on a estimated 25 inmates earlier on.I have a privileged information that orphanage may be housing about 50 inmates.
Wait...is this an orphanage or forced labor camp? :shock: :lol:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:13 pm

Inmates or orphans, it means the same thing doesn't it? LOL

The lad is worried about customs fees on the package. He wants cash sent first so he can then pay for the package. We have a solution for him. A tried and tested system the guarantees success.
Sir:

Good morning. I am excited with each new day as things move forward.

To answer your questions please see below. Point form seems so impersonal, but it does convey information quickly.

1. All electronics, of different types and sizes as per your suggestion, have been assembled and individually wrapped and ready to ship once we have an address and name. (Note they are individually wrapped so when he asks for a photo of the contents, as lads often do, he is out of luck).
2. The amount of cash collected is $51.175. in Canadian dollars. You will have to convert that to other currencies to see the value at the local level. (It states right there it is in cash.)

3. We have on our committee, a man named Walter who runs a shipping office. He knows the means of doing business in such matters. He will arrange it so all taxes or fees etc are paid at this end in advance. All your man needs to do it collect the package upon arrival. The church has done this before and Walter always arranges it easily. (Just another day at the office for Walter, a local shipping agent for a 5 Star shipping company)

We are all about making sure the money is used for the children and not taken by government agencies! We will maximise the funds available to the children.
(To avoid questions about large deposits, the group will send cash so no taxes or other fees are deducted. It's all about the kids)

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:35 pm

The lad is doing his best to get his greedy paws on the money.
Get my point very clear,that even if Mr.Walter arranges and pays all the taxes or fees at your end in advance there in Canada.I know the operating system in those West African Country,that there must be some clearance fees to be paid at their customs department in Benin Republic before those consignment could be received by the local administrator there.
He has been re-assured that this will not be an issue.
Sir:

When I spoke to Walter, the shipping agent, he said he understands your concerns about customs etc but that these are paid for at this end. I do not fully understand the details, but this shipment is to help children, so all costs will be paid at our end of things, not yours. Even if officials in Benin wanted to assign further fees, we will handle this. He assures me this arrangement is common and simple to implement.

We will need the address and bank details of the receiver of course. We cannot proceed without such things.

The excitement is building. The Sunday School children drew some pictures to send to the orphans, little tokens of affection for fellow children half way around the world. This is a wonderful and blessed opportunity!
It is always nice to know the children here are so excited to help children there. It melts even the coldest of hearts.........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:57 pm

The lad is a happy lad! He is fully invested in the story, and has been slowly steered in a new direction all the while believing he is in control. One must remember that months ago this was a compensation award from him to me. Now he is helping to administer an orphanage in Benin while waiting for a package. Yet he believes he is in control! LOL
Like I have been directing in all my previous mails, it is very clear to me.I thank you for all your efforts.
He also requested paperwork so he can track the package as it is in transit. It's a good thing our 5 Star Shipping Company is a stickler for details and can provide all the necessary documents to satisfy the most discerning lad.
As soon as the shipment is completed by Mr.Walter,send the tracking number to me.And also forward the attached Airway bill to me,to enable my tracking of the movement of the consignment.I shall also forward to the local agent in Benin Republic to enable them clear the goods without delay on arrival.
The lad is anxious to see this commenced right away. An axnious and greedy lad is a happy lad.
The local administrator shall handle the funds perfectly well as planned.I have to re-assure of this.We need to commence action immediately. I am putting serious efforts to make sure your late Uncle's wish is fulfilled.
His fear of Benin officials wanting bribes is real. He anxiety to start this process immediately is also real. Hopefully, we can use those emotions against him and yet still deliver the goods.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:49 pm

We have a happy lad, thanks to Bertje and his fine team of dedicated employees at PLOG. Their perfect record speaks highly of the quality of their service.
It always starts this way.....happy people, a quality shipping company etc. What could possibly go wrong? Oh how I long for a safari as this lad is ripe for the picking! LOL
Once again,I thank you for your understanding of my whole ideas and contributions regarding the project in fulfillment of your Uncle's wish while on Earth. (Yes, yes, of course, it was all you and your intelligence that made this happen.........)

I am happy to inform you that I have also received a notification mail from the PLOG on the 20th of July 2021,informing me that a parcel is on its way to me. (No doubt you are happy at this moment. Cherish this feeling, it won't last long!)
This is quite exciting and I am very happy to receive this information.
I hope the parcel is shipped with the name of the agent in Benin Republic as forwarded to you? (Of course! We wouldn't send a package to just anyone!)
I am waiting for the attached copy of the Airway bill of the shipment,to enable me direct the agent on ground to be in the waiting to receive the parcel on arrival at Benin Republic. ( I think PLOG can send the necessary paperwork. Lads love paperwork!)

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Always great to hear from satisfied customers!

(He has not logged in to track the parcel yet though)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:17 pm

My character nudged him toward creating his account. Hopefully he takes the hint.
Sir:

I am pleased that things are underway in such a bold and dynamic fashion! One of my friends did the actual trip to the shipping office and he said the company will have you log in to the website with the "one time password" they provided. Then you create an account and use your own password for security, and track the package.
They should have whatever documents you need.
And yes, it was sent to your agent in Benin as per your instructions.

I will do the next phase of this tomorrow as we address the money to be sent.

We were off to a slow start but I can feel momentum building, can you feel it? Soon those children will have better lives thanks to the efforts of so many. My uncle will smile down upon us all for our committment and energy.
By tomorrow however, the package will be out of Canada, and having crossed an international border, it cannot be recalled. Then the first "major malfunction" will happen.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:07 am

The lad is not tracking his parcel yet, so he does not know it is now at Newark International Airport, USA.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:28 pm

The lad wrote today with good news.
I have tracked the parcel and it shows that it is on transit at Newark Liberty International Airport,New Jersey USA.
Now we get to the heart of the matter for the lad: cash!!!
In your mail sent to us on the 22nd of July,you informed us that you are working on part 2 as of yesterday,which is the second phase of sending the first batch of the funds to the local administrator's bank account as forwarded to you?
You also promised to update me in some few hours yesterday,the 22nd of July 2021.
As at the time of sending this mail,I have not received any information regarding sending the funds as directed for the children's welfare and upkeep as agreed?[/quote

My character wrote back with good news and happiness in her soul. Those of you who know this process will recognise the set up as it unfolds step by step. I just hope the lad will like his Rolex, nothing but the best for this lad!
At this time I pleased to see the package is underway and that you can track it yourself and keep your local people updated. This is wonderful news. As for the airway bill as you refer to it, I am not sure what that is, but I am sure since you emailed the company they will provide you with whatever documents/paperwork is required. I will also check with Mr Crozier here and see what papers he has, just in case.

As for part two of this, this will be sending the money. I am not sure if I told you but most of this was cash my uncle had set aside separate from his estate and left in my care. It was in $100 bills and this way was not subject to estate taxes etc upon his death. We have added to this with other donations bringing the total to over $50,000 for the children. When you combine this with their existing budget, you can see this will help the children to have better lives.

Inside I also placed two Rolex watches. One is for you and one is for the new administrator. They belonged to my uncle who seldom wore them due to their value, but I wanted to show my thanks in large manner for your efforts. Please take care of yours and wear it with pride.

I will update you either later today or tomorrow on the transfer of funds. First I must speak with the committee members and then we can proceed.

God bless you in your work!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:00 am

Lad, to Plog wrote: Sir/Madam,
How can I get the Airway Bill of this parcel shipped to my agent at Benin Republic,to enable him clear and receive the consignment on arrival?
Waiting to receive your directives on to get the Airway Bill of this parcel with the above subject head?

Cliff Richard
Plog Customer Support wrote: Dear mr. Richard,

thank you for your email!

Your agent will not need an Air Waybill, as we provide 'doorstep delivery for all our deliveries. All that is required is proper identification. Once the shipment has reached the regional hub, the manager there will contact you or your agent (whichever you prefer) to make arrangements for delivery.

If you could, please confirm to us the name of your agent and the delivery address so that we can make sure the shipment can be delivered as soon as possible.

The shipment is currently in transit and has reached Dublin international Airport. It will be forwarded later this afternoon.

if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

kind regards,

Sherry Popper
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:56 pm

Leave it to the fine people at PLOG for taking care of things in their usual professional manner
I am happy to inform you that I am directly in contact with the PLOG Customer Support Services.And they have given me all the information I required to enable the agent to receive the parcel without any problem on arrival at Benin Republic.
(That is how they got that coveted 5 Star rating)
I am excited to read your mail and information for the first time that your Uncle left in your care such a huge amount of cash in $100 bills which is not subject to his estate taxes etc upon his death?This is fantastic and highly impressive of him.
Honesty,this will help the children's welfare to have better lives.
(I thought the prospect of quick cash would excite you laddie! It's too bad you have no interest in real orphans or their lives.)
I am very happy to note that you placed two Rolex watches belonging to your uncle inside the parcel.One for me and one for the local administrator in Benin Republic.
I will always wear it with pride in remembrance of your late Uncle,for his good works,care and affection for the orphans and the less privileged in our society.
( If a package of valuable electronics isn't enough, nor $50,000 in cash, the prospect of "bling" is just the icing on the cake!)
Please speak with the committee members as you said on when the transfer of the funds will be made?As the parcel is about to reach the children very soon.There's an urgent need to remit the funds immediately to add to their joy.
(Somehow I doubt it is the children's joy you are concerned with)
I am waiting for the information on the next phase of the money to be sent as you promised.
(Later today you will receive your update, and you might not be happy much longer..........)

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:12 pm

The parcel moves to Madrid without problems.
Dear Sherry Popper,

I have just received your mail and information,that our parcel/shipment is currently in transit and has reached Dublin international Airport and will be forwarded to Benin Republic later this afternoon.

Questions:
1:The receiving agent in Benin Republic is asking for the location address of your company,Plog?
2:He would like to know the name of your manger and his/her local telephone number in Benin Republic?

Here is the receiving agent name,address and telephone number for easy access:
--------------------------------------------------------
NAME:<snip>

<address>
BENIN COTONOU

TEL: +229-<snip>
-----------------------------------------------------------
Please,confirm receipt of this information immediately.
Thanks
Cliff Richard
Dear Mr. Richard

thank you so much for your reply.

The name and address seem to be the same as we have on file, so that checks out. There should be no problem with the delivery!!

As for your questions, I'll forward those to the manager of the regional hub, mr. Bernie Cumberband. I am sure he will be more than happy to help you out.

One question remains. Does the recipient have an email address? We like to do most of our communications electronically, as that seems to be the most reliable way. Furthermore we are required by law to keep a record of all our communications. In the event that something should happen with a parcel (although I can't remember the last time this happened), the communications log may help in figuring out what went wrong.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any more questions.

Kind regards

Dick Stroker

Although the lad wants the parcel to go to Benin, he is showing a Nigerian IP. Interesting
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule