General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: A frustrated lad

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Uh oh, we have a situation developing, lol.
My character has now informed the lad that the $50K was accidently tucked into the package with all the gifts. Now the package is in Europe and beyond her control.........
Sir

I am sending you an update now on the second phase of our business, i.e. sending money. The original plan was to do a bank transfer. However, as I wrote to you recently, most of this money was in cash left by my uncle. He was a wise man tucking aside so much. However, there was a mix up with the people who were packing the goods now in transit. Your concerns about gov't officials and bribes and such touched a nerve with them and they were worried the sudden appearance of the money (over $50K) would alert some lazy and useless gov't official to investigate the source. So, to make sure all the money went to help the children rather than a gov't official, they took the cash, wrapped it up and placed it inside the package now in transit! I just found out about this incident just this afternoon. I called the shipper and found out that it is now out of Canada and somewhere in Europe now. I cannot recall it.

So, please, make sure when the package gets to Benin it is collected immediately and not left to linger at some warehouse. The shipper is supposed to deliver right to the door, but we need to work together to make sure we do our utmost to secure the package. The "goods" are worth thousands, plus the watches. Now I found out to my horror that the cash is in there too.

I have alerted the shipper to ensure that the High Value Package designation is in effect, and that it be given priority care. Once it arrives all will be well, but until it does, I am as nervous as a wet hen. Please tell me your man in Benin is as honest as you and trustworthy?
I do hope the lad's Benin friend is indeed " as honest as you".
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:09 am

Lad to Plog wrote: Dear Dick Stroker,

I have sent several mails and questions to your customer support services since the 24th of July.And you people have refused to give me a certified answers as requested.
My first mail was addressed to Sherry Popper,on behalf of your Customer support services.I received a mail from Dick Stroker with information that he will forward my questions to the manager of the regional hub Mr. Bernie Cumberband ,for answers.
As at the time of sending this mail,I have not received any response and answers to my questions.

I repeat my Questions:
1:The receiving agent in Benin Republic is asking for the location address of your company,Plog?
2:He would like to know the name of your manger and his/her local telephone number in Benin Republic?
3:Is Plog the same as Bolloré Logistics in Benin Republic?Or do you hand over to Bolloré Logistics,on reaching Benin Republic?

Here is the receiving agent name,address and telephone number for easy access:
--------------------------------------------------------
NAME:Name

address

TEL: +229-c
-----------------------------------------------------------
Please,confirm receipt of this information immediately.
Thanks
Cliff Richard
'
Dear Mr Richard,

thank you for our email.

Our Customer Support agents work in shifts and are not available 24/7. Youmr email may be answered by any of our agents, depending on who's available. This is why you have received emails from several of my colleagues.

Your questions have been forwarded to mr. Fletcher. I apologise that he has not yet responded to your request. I will remind him of your email. As your parcel has now been assigned HIgh Value Parcel status, mr. Cumberband will be your direct point of contact for this parcel, please direct any messages directly to him. His emailaddress is <email>
As for your last question: we are not the same as Bolloré Logistics, nor do we cooperate with them.

Kind regards,

Anita Spanking

later, basically the same email is sent to mr. Cumberband, the manager of the Lomé (Togo) Hub

Cumberband wrote: thank you for your email.

First of all, let me apologise for my belated reply to you inquiry. My colleagues did forward your email to me, but I was away for the weekend and did not check my emails. A man may enjoy his free time after all, don't you agree?

As for your questions, I am happy to answer them

1. We currently do not have a hub in Benin, but regular service is provided from the hub in Lomé (Togo) which is located in the 'District Industriel' just off the N1 near Adétikopé. Your parcel however is designated as a High Value Parcel, which will be handled by our Secure Hub, the location of which I can not divulge for obvious security reasons.
2. As there is no dedicated Customer Service Manager for the regional hub, you may direct any questions or concerns directly to me, the Operational Manager of the Lomé hub. Please call the switchboard in our Amsterdam office, and your call will be automatically forwarded to me. The number is +31 6 xx.
3.If I understand correctly, my colleagues at the Customer Service department have already answered your questions. We are not, nor do we cooperate with Bolloré Logistics (nor would we consider to do so, given their track record)

One last remark: in your emails that have been forwarded to me and in your message to me, you request an immediate confirmation of the receipt of your message. While we strive to answer any message as soon as possible, please understand that yours is not the only parcel we are dealing with. You parcel is marked High Value Parcel and extra security measures surrounding it's transit and delivery have been put in place. However, this does not include priority access to my time and attention. I hope you understand.

Let me know if you have any other questions or issues you'd like to address.

Cheerio
Bernie Cumberband

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Our fake lawyer is very busy this morning, so many PLOG people to deal with and now my character. The lad is very upset with her for putting cash in the package. Here are some highlights from the lad.
I am not happy with this development and information sent to me
Good, that was the intention all along!
Each time I gave you instructions on what to and how to handle issues of sensitive matters,you will be doing it in your own way?
It is a very strange thing that things keep going wrong isn't it? LOL
Why do you always refuse to adhere to my instructions in sensitive matters involving money?
Maybe it's because I have no intention of actually helping you!
I have tracked the Parcel at Madrid Int. Airport | In Transit,as of today.
You can still hurriedly send some money to me,to enable me to fly down to Benin Republic to supervise the receipt of the parcel by the local administrator/agent.
Honestly,this is a complicated issue that needs my following up over there in the Benin Republic.

The lad has hired a local agent to accept delivery of the package. Now he must answer the question of if he trusts this man, why must the lad now fly there to supervise the delivery?

My character replies in part:
People may have overstepped their bounds, but they did it with God's love in their hearts. The question now is not whether it should have been done, it remains, as I stated earlier, can your local man be trusted? Is he as decent and honest as you are? I hope you chose the local agent wisely. (I have a feeling the lad and his agent are on a par for integrity here)

What I do not understand is that if the local man is as good as you say, why do you need to be there right now? Can he not handle the delivery himself? What has suddenly changed? Why do you now need to supervise a delivery? This is upsetting me and making me wonder if you hired the right people in Benin if they need to be supervised to merely accept a package.
If you chose the right man for the job, he will not need supervising....something else is going on....and I love it!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Lad, to Cumberband wrote: Dear Bernie Cumberband,
I have just received your mail of the moment with answers to my questions.I have heard all you said regarding the cause of your delay to reply to my mails.I hope you really enjoyed your weekend?

I still need clarifications on these Questions:
1:We have noted your answer that Plog does not have a hub in Benin Republic.
2:That you provided regular service from the hub in Lomé (Togo),which is located in the 'District Industrie' just off the N1 near Adétikopé.
3:Can you provide us with the telephone number of who is in charge of delivery or customers at your hub in Lomé (Togo)?
4:With the telephone number of your hub in Lomé (Togo),our receiving agent can be able reach him/her direct to receive the parcel.
Thanks

Cliff Richard
I am not sure what he needs me to clarify. Bernie is all about customer service, but he hates having to repeat himself.

Dear Mr. Richard,
While I do not mind being of assistance to you, I must say that your constant barrage of emails is not contributing to my good mood today.
You ask for clarifications on your questions, yet every point you mention has been answered in my previous email. I do not know what further information you require from me. Nonetheless, I could think of no better way to spend the last few minutes of my working hours today than to respond yet another email from you.

1. Ok. Good to know.
2. Yes. I was aware of that
3. Yes I can, and I did
4. Yes...yes he is.

cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:22 pm

The lad is very upset still.
I am still not happy with this development and information sent to me in your recent mail of the moment.
That was the whole point lad.
It sounds so barbaric that people from the civilized World are sending huge sums via cash in parcels?
Barbaric? Odd choice of words!
You could remember what happened the other time about how to send money to us,and how it ended?
Yes, I remember. Bertje's character intercepted $10,000 and you lost out on a large payday.

My character wrote back, not begging forgiveness but rather, unwilling to be this lad's whipping post.
Sir

I can tell you are upset, and so am I. However, there is little I can do about it. The deed has been done and all we can do is move forward. Repeating your outrage does nothing to resolve the matter so I strongly suggest you refrain from doing so. There are a lot of things in this world which are barbaric, however, sending cash to someone in need is hardly something which falls into that category. I would ask that you choose your words more carefully.

You wrote that you trust your man in Benin to handle things. I should hope so. You also wrote you are curious as to what might happen. I am too. However, my curiousity is not reason enough to pay for travel expenses. If this man is to be trusted, I will leave it to him to handle it. You wanted travel expenses long before the cash was discovered to be inside the package. I explained the reasons then and nothing has changed to show me otherwise. If you hired the right man, we have nothing to fear.

I am not going to answer questions from you which have been directed to me in anger. I am not a child. Further, the situation is as it is, and whether we like it or not, we must deal with it. I trust the shipping professionals know their way around customs etc and will help navigate thru these waters in a timely manner.

Let us focus on the children instead and helping them with the funds which are now on their wayl

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:28 pm

A follow up note to keep the lad happy..........

Sir

I have written this note which you can copy/send to Mr C****.  It might help if there were ever problems.  PLOG tells me such an event won't take place because they are dealing with customs all the time and never have issues.  So please put your mind at ease.
To whom it may concern:

Please be advised that I, S D, of N**** B** Ontario Canada have sent Mr C**** (C/741 , Benin) a package of assistance from Canada.  I have since been informed that some contents may or may not be allowable.  If this is so, please understand that Mr C**** had no knowledge of this until after the package was shipped and that any fault lies with me as my enthusiasm got ahead of my knowledge of such shipments.

Please have any fees, charges or penalties sent to me at s**********.co.uk for payment and I will gladly pay whatever fees are payable on the shipment.

Full compliance with your laws is what I wish to ensure takes place.  I was not informed of certain rules upon shipment, so ask your indulgence in understanding my desire to do good works outpaced my knowledge of international shipping.

Sincerely

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:13 am

Lad wrote: Dear Bernie Cumberband,

I have just received your other mail of 26th of July with complaints about my constant barrage of emails to you.
Please,amy so sorry if my emails upset you.But in the last paragraph of your older mail sent to me yesterday,you said if I have any other questions or issues I would like you to address that I should let you know?
I thank you for all your answers and clarifications to my questions.

I still need only one more clarification from you:
Can you provide us with the telephone number of who is in charge of delivery or customers at your hub in Lomé (Togo),to enable us to reach him directly for our parcel?
Thanks for patience

Cliff Richard

Dear mr. Richards,
thank you for your email.

I do not mind answering emails. However, I do mind having to repeat myself.
The telephone number you have asked for, I have given you in my previous email:
2. As there is no dedicated Customer Service Manager for the regional hub, you may direct any questions or concerns directly to me,
the Operational Manager of the Lomé hub. Please call the switchboard in our Amsterdam office,
and your call will be automatically forwarded to me. The number is +31 6 xxx.

cheerio
Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 pm

This poor fake lawyer.....he really is upset and must have no one else on earth to vent to. So, here he goes again expressing his unhappiness.

You should understand my position as a lawyer.I am only directing those questions to you in a professional manner.I am just being sincere and straightforward to express my unhappiness with this development and information sent to me in your previous mail.
It is almost as though I did not know he was upset the first two times he told me. Third time is a charm?
Can you ask the committee or whoever packaged the parcel the exact amount in cash above $50,000 Canadian dollars that was tucked in the goods?I want to keep my records straight.
He has been told this, I think I will have him go thru his records.....
Is there anything wrong with my suggestions of flying down to Benin Republic to see things for myself and to be able to relate directly and exactly how it all happened?
Nothing wrong with this at all, just don't expect me to pay for it. And I do not need a play by play on a package arriving on a doorstep!
As you have refused to answer my questions,Let us wait and see the outcome.I do not have much to say again.
I did not refuse, I chose to ignore them since they were asked in a rude manner.

To help the lad and his anger issues, my character wrote to him in a loving and compassionate manner. He doesn't trust his local agent and it is fun to use this against him. Why would anyone want this guy as their lawyer? LOL Lawyers should bring order out of chaos, not feed the fires with emotional garbage.
Sir

This is the third time you have told me you are upset. Once is enough. Repeating this does nothing to fix it.

Having a package delivered, even one with cash, is a simple process. If you suddenly feel the need to be there in person to witness someone carry a box, that is your business. If Mr Chima is capable in his job, he can accept a package with or without you there. Why on earth would you need to relate directly to me exactly how it all happened? Could not Mr C accept delivery and then inform us of this fact? Please tell me you did not hire someone who needs a babysitter?

I did not refuse to answer your questions, but I chose to ignore them since they were asked in a rude and offensive manner. Further, the questions were just extensions of your outrage, not ones thoughtfully composed. I choose not to get caught up in your reactionary ramblings.

Instead of getting caught up in the negative things, let us focus on this important fact. Right now, a package dedicated to help children is on its way across the world. Every day brings it closer. That is what is important. Let us focus on this, and celebrate the fact that our energies to date have yielded positive results.
Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Him repeating himself is kind of theme in this bait it seems :D
Dear Bernie Cumberband

I have just received your mail of the 27th of July.It seems you did not quite understand my simple question.

I requested the telephone number of whoever is in charge at your local hub in Lome,Republic of Togo?
Instead you are repeating by giving me the same number of your switchboard in your Amsterdam office which you have given to me in your previous mail.

Does it mean your local hub in Lome, Togo does not have any contact telephone number or person?It is just simple.

I still need only one more clarification from you:
Can you provide us with the telephone number of who is in charge of delivery or customers at your hub in Lomé (Togo),to enable us to reach him directly for our parcel?

Thanks for patience

Dear Mr. Richard,

Thank you for your email.

For the third time, the number you can use to reach me is +31 6 xxx. All calls (for all our personell) are routed through the main switchboard at our company headquarters. This allows us to keep logs of all communications, as we are required to do by law. Call that number, and you will get to speak to me, the person in charge of every delivery originating from the Lomé hub.

Also, if I am not mistaken, we have requested you provide us with the email address of mr. China Ikeh so we can communicate directly and securely with him. As far as I can discern, you have not provided us with the requested information, so that I must ask that you do so at your earliest convenience.

Cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:05 am

I called the 'agent'. The line was very bad, so I don't think he could really understand me. However, it's always the lad's fault!
Cumberband, to the 'lawyer' wrote:
Dear mr. Richard,

I am sending you this email to update you about your parcel.

Just now I tried to contact your agent, mr. X, via telephone. I called the number you provided. The person on the other side did not seem to know who I was, what Plog is, nor did he seem aware of a parcel that he was to receive.

Kindly double check if the information about your agent you provided to us is correct. We are dealing with a High Value Parcel, and frankly, the person I spoke to on the phone does not seem capable of handling such matters.

Cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
not much later
Dear Bernie Cumberband,

I have just received your mail of the moment 28th of July.You are dealing with the receiving local agent and would be surprised that you are calling from The Netherlands for the same parcel.That has been my reason to keep requesting for your local hub telephone in Lome where he will understand very easy.But,you seem not to understand this simple fact?

I requested the telephone number of whoever is in charge at your local hub in Lome,Republic of Togo?
The agent you spoke with is very capable of handling such mattersI assure you.

Does it mean your local hub in Lome, Togo does not have any contact telephone number or person?It is just simple.
Can you provide us with the telephone number of who is in charge of delivery or customers at your hub in Lomé (Togo),to enable him to deal directly for the parcel?
Thanks for patience

Cliff Richard
I've only explained it to him three times already...what an idiot

Dear mr. Richard

You would do well to keep your passive aggressive tone to yourself.

I agree that the matter of my telephone number is a simple one, yet you fail to understand it, even though I have explained it to you three times already, and will explain it to you again for the fourth time. You can rest assured that there will be no fifth time, as I do not have time to spare for repeating myself over and over and over again.

I will try to explain in a manner that even you can understand

- I, Bernie Cumberband, am the manager of the Lomé hub
- I, Bernie Cumberband, am working out of the Lomé hub
- I, Bernie Cumberband, am employed by Plog, a Dutch company
- Plog is required by law to keep a record of all communications, digital or otherwise
- To comply with said legislation, Plog uses a central telecommunications switchboard located in our Headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Every incoming and outgoing telephone call is routed through said switchboard
- This means that every Plog employee, office and hub, will appear to have a Dutch telephone number, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT LOCATED IN THE NETHERLANDS
- SImply put: take phone, enter phone number given to you, hold phone to ear, speak to me.

It has been my absolute pleasure being of assistance to you. If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to think twice about asking me.

cheerio

Bernie Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:09 pm

The lad has been busy with Bertje, and now he turns his frustrations onto my character demanding this and that. Time to get indignant!
I don't have much to say again,because you are finding it difficult to understand my sincerity and straightforwardness in all this?

Can you ask the committee or whoever packaged the parcel the exact amount in cash above $50,000 Canadian dollars that was tucked in the goods?I want to keep my records straight.

I also request for the receipt of purchase of all those goods in the parcel,Laptops,Tablets and phones.
Also I request for the receipt of all the payments your people made in respect of duties for those goods over there,as you informed us that the administrator/agent has nothing to pay to receive the parcel on arrival at Benin Republic?
My character wrote back upset at the tone and nature of the fake lawyer's letter.
I just received your message and was glad I was sitting down. I am disgusted and appalled with this latest note from you. You started by telling me my last message was received and understood. Given what you wrote to me, I find it hard to believe you understood it at all.

You tell me I cannot accept your sincerity and straightforwardness? No, what I wrote was I cannot understand why you need to be present when the package is delivered. You told me it was to relay this fact to me. Surely Mr C could do this? You refused to answer. You told me it was curiousity which made you want to be there. Then you asked me to pay for this to satisfy your curiousity. Again, I see no reason why I should pay for that.

Here is what I understand: a package is on its way to Mr C and you do not believe he can accept delivery on his own, or that for reasons unknown, you feel you must witness this action. This is a strange set of affairs that a grown man who will be entrusted with administration matters cannot be trusted to handle a package delivery.

Now you are demanding receipts etc for goods sent. If you remember, I told you these were gently used devices which people here donated when they upgraded to the most recent makes/models. Now you want purchase receipts? In my country we have a saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." What a slap in the face to the kindness and efforts of people on behalf of the children, and all associated with this endeavour. I had no idea that this ungrateful trait was part of your nature, nor that this sense of entitlement in the face of kindness would be present.

You say you want this for your records? It crosses my mind that I have no means of communicating with Mr C, no phone number, no email. Would you please send me his email, for my records.

This entire enterprise has been a blessing on one hand, and an emotional drain on the other. I had expected support and kindness from you, not a litany of deficincies. We have worked together so well I hate to see things go wrong just as my uncle's dream is about to take place. Please choose your tone and your words more carefully.
What an ungrateful lad. He badly wants control of the situation. He demands things and gets denied which must frustrate him to no end.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Dear Bernie Cumberband,

I have just received your mail of the moment 28th of July.You are dealing with the receiving local agent and would be surprised that you are calling from The Netherlands for the same parcel.That has been my reason to keep requesting for your local hub telephone in Lome where he will understand very easy.But,you seem not to understand this simple fact?

I requested the telephone number of whoever is in charge at your local hub in Lome,Republic of Togo? The agent you spoke with is very capable of handling such mattersI assure you.

Can you provide us with the telephone number of who is in charge of delivery or customers at your hub in Lomé (Togo),to enable him to deal directly for the parcel?

I NEED CLARIFICATIONS TO THESE QUESTIONS URGENTLY:
Where is the location of the parcel as of today?
Has the parcel arrived in the Benin Republic or what?
From tracking today,it shows the parcel is still at: Parcel at Casablanca Int. Airport | HVP | In Transit
You said you don't have a hub in Benin Republic?And how do you expect the local agent in Benin Republic to know P-log?

Thanks for patience

Dear Mr. Richard

As I have stated before, I will not keep repeating myself. Apparently you are unwilling or, more likely, unable to understand even the simplest of explanations. Kindly re-read my previous emails, and the enigmas of the telephone number will unravel themselves.

As for your other "urgent" questions:

Where is the location of the parcel as of today?
The answer to this question is given by yourself, not two lines later in your email.

Has the parcel arrived in the Benin Republic or what?

Or what.

From tracking today,it shows the parcel is still at: Parcel at Casablanca Int. Airport | HVP | In Transit
This is not a questions, this is a statement, and a correct one at that.

You said you don't have a hub in Benin Republic?And how do you expect the local agent in Benin Republic to know P-log?
I have no expectations of anyone knowing P-log. However, if one is named an agent that is to receive a parcel from P-log, and if said agent receives a phone call from an employee from said company regarding said parcel, one would expect said agent to be capable of comprehending that which is conveyed to him. The agent however was incapable of coherent speech and was mumbling like a blubbering idiot. As the parcel is a High Value Parcel, it is my obligation to verify that we will be able to safely and securely deliver the parcel. At the moment, I am not convinced this would be the case, should you choose to keep using this agent.

In your email you are thanking me for my patience. I assure this is not necessary, as my patience has run out quite some time ago.

I trust that my answers have been to your satisfaction.

cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:47 pm

The lad is now contrite. It is either that or answer some awkward questions, so he chose the former.

He did send this last line......
You should stop all these arguments at this stage,and let see how it ends.
I replied nicely, trying to keep him focused on what is really important here

The children will be better off soon and that is what drives me forward in this matter.
Now it is all up to the shipping professionals at PLOG to ensure the client is happy.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:52 am

The main lad, the fake lawyer, is not getting the answers he wants, so now he is posing as the local agent and writing to my character, but asking the same questions.

This is the key part of his message.
Please,there are somethings we did not quite understood in this parcel coming to us?And we need detailed clarifications immediately.
Over the years,we have been receiving parcels from overseas donors through DHL and UPS,and everything worked perfectly well.We always go the DHL and UPS offices in Benin to receive our parcels direct from them.

In this case,we are informed that the parcel were shipped to us through an unknown Shipping Company calledPLOG.Who are this PLOG?
This PLOG is not known to us.We have never heard about this PLOG before.
The PLOG does not exist in Benin,and has no receiving outlet or office in Benin Republic.
We have not received any official receipt in regards to the Shipment or clearance documents as a prove of the in coming goods.
All these looks like a mirage to us while we are still waiting without details.
I thank you so much for this kind gesture.
I guess he is expecting to go to an office to pick up the package. He does not seem to grasp that it will be delivered right to his door. Hopefully a cute little anecdote will take away his worries. It might also make him see how foolish and needless are his worries.........

I was a bit surprised to find you share Mr R fear of the shipping company. I hope I can explain. PLOG is a smaller company than many but that is a good thing because you feel as though you are not a statistic, but dealing with real people. One of our members here works for them and they give us a discount on shipping costs, which is why we use them. Just because you have never heard of them should not be a cause for concern. I am sure there are many businesses in different parts of the world which are familiar to people there, and of which, I have no knowledge.

Now you tell me this is a mirage? Let me tell you a story to illustrate this for you. A friend of mine in the USA recently had a baby and I sent her a baby gift via PLOG shipping. At no point did she ask me for the receipt or any paperwork. She did not ask for clearance paperwork because it was crossing a border. She just said thank you. She didn't even tell me she prefers fed/ex or UPS. She was full of grace and good manners. I know I sent her a tracking number but I don't think she even tracked the package because she was patient enough to wait a few days.

If PLOG does not have a Benin office, I am sure they have independent contract drivers who are bonded/insured and will handle this. If you have doubts, ask them. I have always found them to be friendly and helpful. But these are matters to ask them, not me.

Please do not let the worries of Mr R be placed upon your shoulders. I was told he has hired you to manage this matter there in Benin. Yet he expressed worries/doubts to me, as though suggesting you needed to be watched. I have no such fears sir, you have my confidence despite what he says. God bless you for all you are doing here.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 pm

Now the lad is using his local agent to ask the same questions he asked my character and Bertje. He claims to be the local agent but the wording and such is clearly the original lad. He also added the name of the orphanage which is being sponsored, as well as other institutions. Amazing. Sadly, he just copied a list from somewhere on the internet and sent it as though it was original work LOL
CEPAFE, Orphelinat Sainte Thérèse de l'enfant Jésus
(48) · Orphanage
Cotonou, Benin
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM ·

Orphelinat Misericorde Enfants De Rue Et Orphelins Du Benin
(53) · Orphanage
Cotonou, Benin
Open 24 hours ·

Mickael First
(55) Orphanage
Cotonou, Benin

Orphanage Sainte Famille
(47) · Orphanage
Cotonou, Benin
Open ⋅ Closes 6:30PM ·

Birim - Shelter And Protection Des Enfantes
(25) · Orphanage
Djougou, Benin

Orphanage Diocese Cathedral De Tchatchou
(60) Orphanage
Tchacthou, Benin
Closes soon ⋅ 5PM

Shelter And Protection Children "Maison Fifamè"
(45) Orphanage
Allada, Benin

Orphanage Village Bethanie
(35) Orphanage
Dassa-Zoumé, Benin

Coeurs Unis
(42) · Orphanage
Tori Bossito, Benin
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM ·

Ophelinat Jean Paul 2
4.5 (2) · Orphanage
Togo
Open 24 hours ·

Centre Yeten
(51) · Orphanage
Benin
Open 24 hours ·

C.A.P.E. BIRIM
(33)Orphanage
Benin
Open 24 hours

Centre social Igbala
(51) · Orphanage
Kambole, Togo
Open ⋅ Closes 5PM ·

Orphanage Arbre De Vie Des Enfants
(51) · School
Agoréadji, Benin

Orphanage
(41) · School
Abomey Calavi, Benin

Casa Marco
(40) Orphanage
Togo

The Sanctuary Orphanage
(65) Non-profit organization
Badagry
Closes soon ⋅ 5PM · 0809 953 1142

Plan International Bénin
(53) · Non-governmental organization
Cotonou, Benin
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Mon ·

World Food Programme Benin
(37) · Non-governmental organization
Cotonou, Benin
Closes soon ⋅ 5:30PM

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:04 am

The fake lawyer, who is posing as both the lawyer and the local agent, sent this to boost my confidence in him.

I hope you are in direct correspondence with the local administrator/agent in the Benin Republic?I hope you have his confidence in this project also?
The lad, posing as the agent had this to say about the fake lawyer
He is a very kind man.
Just to boost their confidence in the entire enterprise, I wrote the following

I will take your word for it that Mr Richards is as good as you say, and I must tell you that you have my full confidence.
Now we wait for the package.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am

Sadly, the lad bailed out at the last minute. A simple request for identification caused him to chicken out. This was probably due to him using a fake name all along. Dishonest lads using made up names ruin it for everyone don't they?

Oh well, there are other lads out there. This lad was strung along since late April/early May, so he will be very frustrated knowing he almost had the package after months of waiting.