Mr Harrington

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Mr Harrington

Post by paulc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:37 am

I posted this in the Moneygram thread back in December to help explain why Angela Kay had made 44 calls to the chatbot lasting over 14 hours. Back then I didn’t realise the bait would still be going strong almost 6 months later.
paulc wrote:The Angela Kay bait started in October when Father Andrew received this

You were to have paid the amount of $6,780.16 USD (the debt) to us on September 20, 2020 and this Debt remains outstanding despite our request for payment. The Debt relates to:
Default in payments, for property(s) funded under account with us.
Without prejudice to our rights as a company, for full recovery of the Debt, we're prepared to accept installments of $575.38 USD per month until the Debt is fully paid, the first installment to be paid on October 23, 2020 to account that will be provided, and thereafter on the 23th of every month until the Debt is fully paid.
Please, note that if we have to commence legal proceedings in order to secure repayment of the debt owing, this letter will be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt to resolve this matter. Further, you may be liable for any court costs, attorney fees and damages, including punitive damages.

Yours sincerely

ASSET OPERATION MANAGEMENT
LLC, CountryWide
SHELECE GREEN
(Finance Manager)

I played along and we agreed to pay the full amount in one go. They wouldn't accept Moneygram or bank transfer, which are the only two methods of payment the church will use. So they agreed to me sending cash through my dummy swiss based courier (swissmail email). While the parcel was being shipped I kept asking for paperwork to explain the debt, which obviously they couldn't provide. So the courier was literally outside the delivery address when the parcel was recalled. Lots of unhappy emails and they were then told to call either Lenny or Lilly, which they wouldn't do and I assumed that was the end of it.

I didn't hear from them for a month and then received an email sent from the same address but this time from a director of the company threatening legal action and advising that the State Attorney General Office was now involved. This time they would accept Moneygram and I should send it to their agent Angela Kay. After a few unsuccessful tries they came back to me saying they couldn't pick up the money, so I told them there were technical issues with the Moneygram line, which were now resolved and they should try again. Alas still no joy, so I told them next about the special code they should say next time they call, you know the one that allows you to bypass the security questions and speak straight to a human operator.

This time I used lyrics from The Beatles 'Help!'
OPERATOR HELP ME IF YOU CAN, I'M FEELING DOWN
AND I DO APPRECIATE YOU BEING ROUND
HELP ME GET MY FEET BACK ON THE GROUND
WON'T YOU PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

I've no idea why she continues to call especially as they agreed to a bank transfer 3 days ago and sent me their bank details, which have been reported. Tomorrow I'm going to tell them they need to call Lenny or Lilly as there are issues with the bank transfer, but think its probably gone as far as it can ..... but open to suggestions.
They ended up giving me 5 bank accounts over the next couple of months. My strategy was then to mess him around by introducing additional characters so he had to explain the story over and over again.

First Father Andrew contracts Covid .....
Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that Andrew has contracted Covid and is currently recovering in isolation.

I'm the bishop of the church, can I assist you?

Bishop Crunberry
Diocese of London
Hello, Bishop Crunberry

You’ll have to talk to Andrew He was supposed to have cleared this issue on ground on monday, but i didn’t hear back from him.

Thank you...

KENNTH HARRINTON
Hello, I'm afraid Andrew is quite poorly and is in no fit state to discuss work matters.
If you are a man of faith, please say a prayer for him.

Can you explain to me what this is all about?

Bishop Crunberry
Diocese of London
Multiple emails then follow before the Bishop then explains that while Andrew is away Father Ted Crilly has been seconded from Craggy Island Parish.
Dear, father Ted Crilly

I will be glad if you can address this issue on ground concerning the defaults on the records that was sent to father Oswald. The details of the defaults on your records was sent to father Oswald.
Father Andrew made a transfer for this defaults on your records, on December 9th, 2020. Total sum of £6,789.16 GBP ($9,122.13) was sent using Moneygram, to our cashing agent, named Angela Kay . But the payment didn’t get to us as at that time because, the cashing agent Angela Kay was not available to pick up the payment due to health reasons.
Picture of the receipt attached to this email.
Father Andrew had to cancel this transfer because of the unavailability of the agent. He was supposed to resend the payment by cash deposit, but that has not yielded any positive result till date because, the last time i heard from him (father Andrew ) was an email from bishop Crunberry. He said, father Andrew is recuperating from illness. He then told me to contact you. As you’re replacing father Andrew at the moment. Because he may be out for couple of months.
I will gladly appreciate that you help by resending the payment. But this time, it has to be through cash deposit.
This we’ll gladly appreciate promptly, as an account will be provided to you swiftly on your request.

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON
(Director of Op)
Obviously Father Ted needed everything explained to him again and multiple times, including being sent pictures of all correspondence. Unfortunately the church computer is quite old and couldn’t open the jpeg files, so they had to be copied and sent again in bitmap format.

By mid April, we’re not much further forward
Hi Kenneth,

How are you on this beautiful day, so it is? I have spent the past day looking through our old records, to be sure and I can find no payments have ever been made to Asset Recovery Solutions.

I’m going to need more information from you, to be sure.
Please can you either send me an old statement or the name of the company we previously made payments to, to be sure.

I can only find details of one company that we were paying funds to that has stopped since Father Oswald passed, bless his poor departed soul, to be sure.

The company is called "Nine Bob Note" is this your company?

Father Ted Crilly
Craggy Island Parish
Surprisingly that was the right company name
Dear, father Ted

Yes, and you’re right. That was the former name of the company before it was rebranded and went global. Now we operate across Europe, US and Canada.
Ever since the days of father Oswald, was the last time we received any payment from you. We have tried all efforts to reclaim these debts but not fruitful. Because we learnt that father Oswald died, and was replaced by father Andrew . He made payment using Monyegram last december, but we couldn’t receive the payment because the cashing agent that was supposed to go pick up the payment was unavailable then. Father Andrew had to cancel the payment he made, and he was supposed to re-send it using bank transfer, until later that we heard from Bishop Cranberry that he’s sick, down with the virus.
This was the reason why i had to contact you, as the person replacing father Andrew .
Please, you should help us resend this payment swiftly, so that we can balance these defaults.

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON
(Director of Operations)
Ted finds the Safepay confirmation that the funds were picked up
Hi Kenneth,

How are you on this beautiful day, so it is?

Thank you kindly for clarifying you are a nine bob note, that does make sense now, so it does.

Unfortunately I have troubling news, so I do. Today I have gone through Father Andrew's old emails, to be sure and discovered an unopened email from Money Gram dated 28 December 2020, containing the attached report. This confirms someone called Angela Kay has picked up the money, so it does. Is this your cashing agent?

Father Ted Crilly
Craggy Island Parish
Ken assures Ted the money wasn’t picked up
Dear, father Ted

Our cashing agent was unable to pick up the funds as at the time because, if you look closely to the receipt i forwarded to you, you’ll see a REFERENCE/MTCN with a number to call, to get the ref/mtcn number. She was unable to get the complete reference number as at the time of this transfer. After several attempts to get the 8 digit number from the call to that number on the receipt, she only managed to get 6 out of the 8 digit, which reads 662744. This was the number that was given to her, 6 out of 8.
She could not get the remaining two digit till she had to go on medical leave since then.
So going by the attachment that you sent to me, these number does not correspond to the number on the attachment, whoever claimed to have picked up the money (66274194). That wasn’t the code that was given to Angela.
Angela is still on medical leave, and she has not returned to work ever since then.
This prompted me to contact father Andrew about this development, and he said in his own words that he has cancelled the transfer, after i told him what was going on. He was supposed to re-send it using bank to bank transfer, then i got to know that the church was under lockdown, due to isolation. After then, i got a mail that father Andrew has contracted the virus.
I hope this explains better to your understanding, about what happened ?
Our agent did not pick up the payment.

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON
(Director of Operations)
Dear, Ted

That is not a concrete excuse as to his actions.
He told me he had cancelled the transfer. If he had not, why did he send me a message to request that i provide another account for him to resend the payment?
Why did he tell me that, he’ll send it on but was unable to send due to the self isolation in place ?
He was supposed to resend the payment but before he fell sick. This was our agreement.
If that was not the case, why would he have agreed to all this, in his own words?
Father Ted, we did not receive any payment. Our agent did not pick up the transfer on the moneygram.
If you pay close attention carefully to the pictures i attached to the previous emails, you’ll see in his (father Andrew) own words, attesting to all the facts.
You’ll also see that i immediately told father Andrew that, he should cancel the transfer the following day the transfer was made (12/8/2020). This was because, our agent was admitted into hospital and she was not available ever since then.
If father Andrew had listened to my advise to cancel the transfer as i had instructed, we won’t be having this kind of conversation today.

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON)
Ted is recalled to Craggy Island
Hi Kenneth,

How are you on this beautiful day, so it is?

I wanted to let you know that I have been recalled to my own parish on Craggy Island, so I have. It will be good to get back home, so it will.

Until Father Andrew resumes his duties, Father Dougal will be responsible for church administration, so he will. I'm sure he will happy to assist you, so I do.

I wish you all the best, so I do

Father Ted Crilly
Craggy Island Parish

To be continued ....
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Mr Harrington

Post by paulc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:55 am

Dougal is keen to help
Good day to you, Mr Harrington, I hope you are well

Ted Crilly has asked me to contact you about some moneygram payment.
Can you explain to me what the issue is?

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal

Another month passes as Ken explains the situation to a confused Dougal

Dear, father Dougal
I already explained everything that transpired between us before father Andrew fall sick, to father Ted.
Unfortunately, father Ted could not be of help before he also left to go back to his duties.
Before father Andrew fell sick, he was supposed to re-send a payment to us, but he could not due to illness. I only got to know this after i was contacted by Bishop Cranberry. Then father Ted was replacing father Andrew as at that time.
This payment was for the defaults on the records for properties of the church under a funded account with the finance.
Father Andrew was supposed to resend the payment, as our agent was not available to pick up the moneygram transfer father Andrew made December 8th, 2020. Which i personally told father Andrew to cancel immediately, that is the next day after the transfer was made. Because our agent that was expected to pick up the funds was unavailable to due to health reasons.
Father Andrew replied to me that he has cancelled the transfer after i requested several times that he should cancel it, that we won’t be responsible if anything happened to this transfer.
So, he was expected to resend the payment but due to lockdown. And later, the church was in isolation and other things that arised due to restriction of movement due to Covid-19. He could not find the right time to resend the payment.
One faithful day, i got a mail from father Ted that father Andrew got Covid-19, and won’t be availble for a long time. This prompted me to explained everything to him. And he tried to resolved this matter. Only to find out that, he sent me a copy of the transfer that was made by father Andrew , was picked up by someone. I made him to understand that, our agent did not pick up any payment whatsoever. According to the moneygram copy, the payment was picked on December 28th, 2020. That was weeks after i have warned father Andrew to cancel the transfer. Which he assured me that he already cancelled. And was expected to resend the payment using bank to bank transfer.
So, the issue here is that, i am pleading to father Andrew to please get in touch with me, so that we can find a solution to this matter. We’re expecting him to resend the payment to us. Even though we understand that he is now getting better and back on his feet.
I will be glad if you could render any help to see through that this payment is made to us soonest.

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON
Good day Mr Harrington,

Thanks for explaining everything so clearly. This seems to have been a holy mix up of which only Philistines would be proud. As Psalm states "only the wicked borrows and does not pay back", but rest assured Satan's scheming will never prevail.

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal
We go back and forward for another couple weeks and as I feel I may lose him, Dougal agrees to pay

Good day Mr Harrington,

The Archdeacon has authorised me to make the payment to you.

I have been reading back over the lengthy email correspondance and I can see our options for payment are limited.

We tried bank to bank transfer a number of times, which were all declined and I see the bank threatened to freeze our account while the reasons for this was investigated if it happened again. As I cannot risk the closure of the church account, I cannot offer you bank transfer.

Due to an unsavoury incident with Western Union a few years ago, the church elders decreed that we can only use Moneygram Safepay for non-bank money transfers. Given the issues with your agent and the lost funds, I don't wish to use this facility again. The church elders mandate also includes Bitcoins and any type of money cards.

So I am struggling to come up with an amicable solution. However I am not disheartened, as Psalm states "He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord."

Could we send a cheque to your company? I tried to look up your company Nine Bob Note on google but could not find anything. Or maybe we could use a courier to send you cash?

I am open to suggestions

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal
Dear, father Dougal

Going by the limited options available to receive this payment, i will suggest that the best option you suggested should be taken. And that is only if it can be guaranteed that it money will get to the destination as promised.
We’ll go with your suggestion of sending cash by courier.
Please, let me know if this is possible, as you’re the one that suggested this idea.
And, how soon can the cash be sent via courier?

Best regards
KENNETH HARRINTON
With a world-renowned 5-Star shipping company entrusted to deliver the cash what could possibly go wrong?
Last edited by paulc on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:26 am

I love the Father Ted theme. I love that show!
Surprisingly that was the right company name
Why wouldn't it be? I mean, they wouldn't be lying about it, wouldn't they!

Also, for the people who might not know, here's the dictionary entry for the phrase "bent as a nine bob note"
(simile, Britain, slang) Extremely dishonest or criminally-minded.
(simile, Britain, slang) Ostentatiously homosexual.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:18 pm

The parcel arrives in Miami, but obviously due to international money laundering regulations, ID must be provided prior to delivery.

Oh dear, Gomez at Plog reports an issue
Dear Heather Pierce ,

We have processed the information you provided.

Unfortunately we have run into a problem. The ID you have sent us is flagged in Interpol's I-Checkit database. The reason for this is unknown to us, as the grounds of the ID being flagged are not provided to us.

This means that we, in accordance with federal regulations and international law, are not allowed to deliver the HVP (high value parcel) to the holder of this ID. I apologize for the inconvenience.

As an alternative means of identification, we can offer our secure Biometric Identification Procedure at no additional cost to you. This process is proprietary to P-log and we are not required to log this data with law enforcement agencies. This means that, even if a person were to be flagged by the authorities, we would still be able to attain the necessary level of secure identification, without triggering any flags or warnings.

The other option would be for you to nominate another delivery location and recipient of the HVP. We will then transfer the HVP to this location, however this service would entail additional costs based on the location chosen.

Let me know what you would like to do and please rest assured that I will do my best to assist you in resolving this issue.

Kind regards,

Gomez Adams
Plog
Ken to Gomez
Hello

This is outrageous and ridiculous. The said name has never had any issue whatsoever before. And you saying the name is flagged is wrong.
The parcel should be delivered to the name and address.
I already sent you the identity card of the recipient, and the parcel should be delivered to her with immediate effect.

If i have to nominate another recipient, do i need to provide the name and address only ?
You should know that, the sender will be responsible for the cost charges for change of address.

Thank you !
Ken to Dougal
Dear, father Dougal

The parcel is yet to get to the receiver, even after the parcel has been in Florida since yesterday.
The logistics manager at the Miami delivery hub, Gomez Adams email me that i should provide identity of the receiver. Which i have sent to him in the email reply. Yet, the parcel has not got to the address given.
Also, i have already confirmed the receivers name, and address in a separate email earlier.
I don’t understand why this is taking too long to deliver, after the parcel is already at Miami international airport, waiting to be dispatched.
Now i got another email saying that the receiver’s name has been flagged, and that means the parcel won’t be delivered to the name. However, i can nominate another location as the delivery, but it will atrract additional cost based on location.
I don’t get it, how come did her name became flagged. She work as a cashing agent. And no one has ever had any case or reported cases of any kind ever since.
She’s been receiving these funds successfully.
If there is anything you can do to speed the up delivery, i would recommend you to do it swiftly.
Dougal to Ken
Good day Mr Harrington,

I don't understand what is happening with the delivery and unfortunetely do not have answers to any of your questions.

All I can suggest is you discuss with the courier directly. I have often found that dialogue is the best method to resolve problems amicably.

Please keep me updated.

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal
Ken to Dougal
Dear, father Dougal

I'm trying to dialogue with him. I have already sent an email to him, on how the issue can be resolved amicably. He suggested that i will have to provide another recipient and address, which will attract extra cost charges for the delivery, due to change of address.
And, i have made it known to him that, i will not be responsible for the extra cost charges for address change. The sender (You) will be responsible for that. I already told him to contact you about this. The recipient that i provided earlier has never had issues with receiving money before. So, i don't know how he came up with the story.
I will keep you posted as we try to make things work.
Dougal refuses to pay the additional costs
I am pleased you are now discussing the issue, however I have not agreed to pay any extra costs due to issues concerning your agent. We have sent you the money in good faith and any problems with the delivery should be taken up with the courier.

Please keep me updated.
Gomez at Plog confirms the cost
It is possible to transfer the delivery to the new address you have provided. However, we have contacted the sender of the parcel and they have declined to pay the transfer costs.

The transfer cost is $192 including taxes. Please confirm you will pay this cost on delivery of the parcel.
Ken to Plog
Dear, Gomez

Yes, i will pay this cost charges on delivery.

Thank you!!!

Gomez to Ken
You are very welcome. As a proud provider of ˜5 Star Service” we aim to please.

Your parcel is scheduled for dispatch on Sunday.

And off we go to Houston, Texas ……
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:27 pm

I love the delay/stalling tactics and how the church has an old computer. Simple things, but genius in their execution! Very entertaining.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:42 pm

My name is Carlos Santana, I am the operations manager at the Houston delivery hub.

Thank you for confirming the delivery details. I can see that your parcel has taken quite a detour, so I will try and speed up the delivery for you.

As you parcel is classed as a HVP (high value parcel) and contains banknotes we require strict identification prior to and at the moment of delivery.

Our colleagues in Miami have sent us your ID, so I just have a couple of security checks to complete and then I can get your delivery scheduled.

Kind regards,
Carlos Santana
Plog

Oh dear, Carlos has found a problem
I have completed the security checks and regrettably have encountered a problem.

As your parcel is classed as a HVP (high value parcel) and contains banknotes, we are obligated to run two security checks.

The first is to ensure you are not listed on Interpol's I-Checkit database. I can confirm you have passed this check.

Next, we check the Texas Department of Public Safety database and this has flagged up an open misdemeanor dating from 2013. As this is within the statutory 10 year reporting period, in accordance with federal regulations, we are not allowed to deliver currency or banknotes to the holder of this ID within the State of Texas.

In situations like this, there are a few options open to you.

As this is a relatively minor issue you can appeal directly to our VP of Distribution Logistics, Lenny Brucealosis - telephone {Lenny chatbot]. Please quote your tracking number.

We can transfer the parcel to another location outside of Texas. However this would incur a transfer cost.

Alternatively, we can offer our secure Biometric Identification Procedure at no additional cost to you. This process is proprietary to P-log and we are not required to log this data with law enforcement agencies. Therefore, even if the ID holder is flagged by the authorities, we can still obtain the necessary level of secure identification to allow delivery.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please advise how you wish to proceed.
Ken’s not happy
This is absolutely ridiculous.
This is the most stupid courier service i have ever seen!
What is with the issue ?
I already presented my identity, and confirmation of the address. What else ?
The sender provided me with full informations of the parcel. So what else ?
The parcel supposed to have gotten to me, but still you’re saying rubbish!
What is the issue of a courier service with background checks?
You already check and i don’t have anything flagged. I have never had anything or any report to the state of Texas. So whaterver you’re saying is rubbish, with out evidence to proof it.
The parcel should be immediately delivered to me today or else i will be suing this courier.
Even a call to Lenny can't resolve the issue
I just called the number, the guy on the phone was saying rubbish.
This is absolutely nonsense!!!
You do not have rights to ask me for any further informations. The sender already sent me tracking and pin.
You have my identity, and address. Yet, you haven't sent the parcel to the recipient.
I will take this up to the authorities. As you did not have rights to go on background checks on me or whatever !!!
Carlos from Plog to Ken (the bail jumping is true, its amazing what you can find with a licence number and date of birth)
The report we received from the Texas Department of Public Safety database listed a misdemeanor of bail jumping and failure to appear dated August 26, 2013.

As this is within the 10 year statutory reporting period, Federal regulations prevent us from delivering banknotes/currency to the holder of the ID. If you believe the listed offense is wrongly recorded, you should contact the Texas Department of Public Safety.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we have to act in accordance with Federal regulations.

Please advise how you wish to proceed.
Ken’s still not happy
I am reporting your services to the authorities, as you have no rights whatsoever to withheld the parcel that was supposed to have been delivered to me, but you did not. Sighting unrealiable excuses without evidence to proof it.
It is not your job to go on background checks on people. This is not your duty.
Your duty is to get parcel delivered to the recipient.
I have no case within the Texas department of public safety. You should get your facts right. Or you’re mistaken me for someone else.
I have all your messages, will be tendered in my report to the authorities.
I have my lawyer on standby. You and your company will be sued if you fail to get the parcel delivered in the next 24 hours!!!
I already called your VP distribution logistics Lenny, he was saying rubbish. I quoted the tracking while explaining what is happening to him, but he was busy saying another thing.
You can check with him. I called him directly few hours ago!
I am not going to move forward with anything.
I have never had any issue with Texas authority/goverment. No records of any wrong doings. So i won’t be moving forward to any option.
If you won’t deliver the parcel to me based on the given informations so far, please return it to the sender.
I already called your VP of distribution like you instructed me yesterday. He was busy saying rubbish. I had to hanged up, after i quoted the tracking number, he was saying things about his daughter. What is my business with that ???
Feel free to return the parcel if you can’t deliver based on the information given so far.

Thank you !!!
Ken to Dougal
Everything you said was a lie. No money was sent using the courier.
It was a lies from pit of hell !!!
I have given the courier two different agents, without any prior reported cases or problem ever before, still the courier keeps bringing in excuse not to be able to deliver the parcel.
So with this development, we have reached a conculsion that, you’re just playing us all this while. It was mere lies. Nothing was sent.
This is the most ridiculous transfer i have ever seen. After presenting them with two different people, with their identity cards. They keep bringing in excuse not to delivere the parcel to the recipient.
You’re a liar !!!!
Dougal responds
I am shocked by the tone of your message. If this continues I will be forced to stop all correspondance with you. We have sent you the money in good faith.

Reading the correspondence from the courier that you sent me, its seems to indicate there are issues with the ID cards of your chosen agents. I cannot comment on this and would suggest you discuss directly with the courier, although it does beg the question why did you not ask for the money to be sent directly to yourself, rather than other seemingly less reliable people.

Please keep me updated, but I must warn you, I will not respond to further rudeness.

Carlos tries to be helpful
I think I have a solution. As you are positive the report from the Texas Department of Public Safety database is wrong, please call them and get them to correct it.

From previous experience I have found that they do make mistakes and these are easily and quickly rectified just by a phone call.

Once the correction is made, I can re-run the security check and we would normally then deliver in the next 24 hours, but as this issue has dragged on I will ensure your parcel is delivered this afternoon. Is that acceptable?
Ken to Carlos quoting his friend who is an attache agent in Homeland security

Like i said before, i will not be moving forward with any of the following options you gave.
I have already done the necessary things needed by a courier.
I have a friend that works as attache agent in Homeland security. He has made it known to me that, it is not the duty of a courier to require any of these steps in getting a delivery parcel.
It is never a duty of a courier to run background checks. Nor ask for identity card of an individual to receive a parcel.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the informations that i have provided to you. And also the consent of the sender, which he already assured me that he has ordered you to deliver the parcel to me. There is nothing i will do again.
I already called your VP yesterday, saying rubbish over the call. I will not be calling anyone, neither will i do anything in regards to this parcel.
You can freely return the parcel to the sender. I already informer the sender (Dougal) about this development. He should be expecting the parcel sent back to him, because i am not doing anything anymore about this.
Dougal to Ken clarifying the church’s position if the parcel is recalled
I attended a meeting this evening with the Archdeacon and Church Elders.

The consensus was that we believe we have acted correctly and in good faith throughout. All the issues, even back to the Moneygram debacle seem to stem from your poor choice in agents, who are either lazy or incompetent.

We now learn that the current delivery issue can be easily resolved by Mr Derrick making one telephone call to the public safety dept in Texas. We also know that the courier has suggested a number of other options to you, so that the money can be delivered, all of which you refuse. Given this I do wonder if you actually want to receive the money.

Therefore it was unanimously agreed that if you wish us to recall the money, we will do so, however we will not send any further funds to you and will consider the matter closed.

This seemed to do the trick

Ken to Dougal
The agent did successfully called the number given, and he was assured that the issue has been resolved. And can go ahead with the courier service.
Also he had contacted the courier about this, but he has not gotten any reply from them yet.
I hope there is nothing else that will hold down the safe delivery of the parcel to him ?
Because the agent has done his part to resolve this issue.

Carlos runs the report again
I have just run the security check again and the offense is still listed. Until this is removed I am unable to deliver the parcel.

Unfortunately the department will not discuss the personal details of someone else with me, as it infringes data protection laws.

All I can suggest is you consider some of the other options I have offered. For example, the Biometric Identification Procedure would provide the necessary level of secure identification required to enable delivery of the parcel to you.

Ken’s not happy again
Due to these Charades of unprofessional services of your courier, i will not go futher than what i have done.
I was told to call, then i made the call twice to clear off my name. They did, and yet you still withheld the parcel, and refused to deliver to me.
You’ll be instructed on what next to do. As i have done my part to resolving this issue.
Why would you ask me to call a number, but you’re not authorized to call that same number to confirm my claims about my name been cleared off?
This parcel should be sent to another location. Will provide you with details of the new recipient.

Luckily Dougal has a friend who is a director of Plog
Good day Mr Harrington,

I called my friend who is a director at the courier.
Please see his message below.
Mr Derrick has not called the department in Texas. What is going on? Are you sure you can trust these agents of yours?

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal

Hi Dougal,
Couldn’t get you on the phone and as I’m away for the weekend thought I’d better email you.

This is most odd. I spoke to the VP who looks after Texas, who in turn spoke to his contact at the public health dep. They wouldn't give any details, except to say they have no record of your guy contacting them and no request has been made to remove any erroneous offence from his record.

Hope this helps
Best Wishes

Tom

Ken to Dougal
Seen !!!
I have already instructed the parcel be sent to someone that i trust.
I already provided to them with name and address.
I hope they’ll deliver it this time around.
Thank you for the update. I’m really grateful !!!
Carlos advising there is a further cost
I have received authorization from the sender to release the parcel and I can now schedule the delivery to your new nominated destination.

However, there is a transfer cost of $227 that the sender has declined to pay. This is in addition to the $192 already payable on your account.

Please confirm you will pay $419 at the time of delivery of the parcel.
Ken complains to Dougal
This is ridiculous !!!
Look at the cost they charged for the delivery to the new address. (Attached picture)
Added the previous charges to the total cost for delivery charges.
A whole $419 for a parcel delivery ???
We haven’t even received the parcel yet to know the content of it. And the charges are already up !!!
This is ridiculous, i must say.
This beg to ask the question, why didn’t you pay for the delivery? Why must the recipient be the one to pay for delivery. I don’t understand this.
Dougal responds
We have already paid for delivery from London to Miami.
I believe the costs you mention are additional charges for the onward transfer due to the unreliability of your agents. These costs are not the responsibility of the church.
If you think the costs are excessive you should take this up with the courier.

Ken blesses Father Dougal
Thank you for the clarification and explanation.
I really do appreciate your kindness, effort and time given out to resolve this matter.
I will keep you up to date with the situation of things.

Bless you !!!

So the parcel is now off to Santee, California. I just hope it doesn’t mistakenly get sent to Santee, South Carolina instead.
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:42 am

Unfortunately the parcel was sent to the wrong location. An easy mistake to make even for a provider of 5-Star service.
Oddly even though he was tracking the parcel, he didn't seem to realise it had been sent to the wrong coast, some 2,500 miles away.
The recipient has been waiting for this parcel to arrive since yesterday. Now you telling me it was sent to wrong address.
Please, quickly act and get it sent to the original address.
And, i will like to know when exactly the parcel will be delivered to the address given. Date and time, please !!!
Just get it delivered to the address as soon as possible.
He even declined the offer of compensation
Just make sure it get to the address by tomorrow!
I don't want no compensation. The only compensation that i want is that the parcel gets to the address given by this time tomorrow.

Thank you!
I think tomorrow may be pushing it, but its now on its way to San Diego.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:00 pm

Frustrated lad = good.
Delivery going as expected = bad.

Well done. Let's see if you can up the Frustrat-O-meter a bit more!

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Well, its finally arrived. London to San Diego by "the long and winding road", and yes I've challenged myself to include as many Beatles song names as I can in my messages to him.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:23 pm

There is a "Eleanor Rigby Leather Company & Abbey Road Design Studio" in San Diego. Have it delivered there :D

ETA: I've started rewatching the series because of this thread
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Ken to Plog
I thought you said the parcel was scheduled to be delivered yesterday, by confirming the name and address?
The recipient is yet to receive any parcel !!!
Which make me to wonder, when exactly is the parcel going to be delivered?
What date and time is it going to be delivered ?
I need to know answers to these !!!
Maggie from Plog replies
My name is Maggie Mae. I am the Operations Supervisor for the Southern California region.

Thank you for confirming the delivery details. I apologize for the delay in responding, its been a hard days night here, but I want you to know we did not agree to delivery yesterday. I am sure we can work it out.

As your parcel is classed as a HVP (high value parcel) containing monetary currency we require strict identification prior to and at the moment of delivery.

Please provide me with a copy of your government issued ID-card and/or passport so I can start the identification process.

From me to you, please get back to me as soon as possible.
Ken to Dougal
Dear, father Dougal

I greet you in peace, good health and long life.
Even up till this moment, we’ve not received the parcel you sent.
They keep telling that the parcel is scheduled for delivery, but nothing has been delivered since two weeks now.
I’m surprised why you didn’t use popular and efficient courier’s service providers, like DHL or UPS. These are known courier service providers, with good performance and result.
So, i will kindly advise that you help us to reach out to the management of this Plog courier service provider, to deliver the parcel to the address given as soon as possible..
popular and efficient courier’s service providers, like DHL or UPS ??? I'm shocked at this comment I must say!

Dougal gets in the game ...
Good morning good morning,
Good day sunshine, its a beautiful sunny day here

This does seems to be taking an awfully long time, its all too much, but without being a mean mr mustard, I want to tell you I am really busy preparing for the taxman auditors from Penny Lane who come together tomorrow, so I can't help right now.

All I can suggest is you speak to the courier and tell them you never give me your money and money that's what I want. I'm sure it won't be long.

I'll be back, contact me anytime at all

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal .
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:32 pm

Third set of ID provided

Ken moans to Dougal about the continuing delay, but Dougal is too busy dealing with the auditors to respond. I wonder if the auditors may have a part to play in this story?
Yesterday, they asked that i send identity of the recipient, which i did. And up till now, the recipient have not gotten the parcel yet.
This is so frustrating and awful. We have never experienced such a poor service from a courier company.
This is over 2 weeks already. And the parcel has not gotten to the address given.
At this stage, i am fed up with the whole charades surrounding the parcel. I will not be following up with it anymore. If they want to deliver the parcel, let them deliver.
We’re done with this kind of poor and unprofessional services from the courier.
Maggie to Ken
Thank you for providing your ID. I am pleased to confirm that you have passed the security checks and I am able to schedule delivery.
I can see your parcel has taken a long and winding road to arrive here, almost across the universe. In my life I have seen nothing like it. Consequently I’ll try my upmost to ensure delivery is made as smoothly and as quickly as possible. I promise I’ll carry that weight for you and if I could drive my car and deliver it myself I would.

There is $419 to pay on delivery, however because of the delay caused by the magical mystery tour the parcel has been on, as a gesture of goodwill I am able to write this off if you wish. I need you to confirm.

All my loving

Kind regards,
Maggie Mae
Plog
Ken responds
Thank you for the good gesture, Maggie.
I really appreciate, and so grateful.
I will be happy if the charges are written off, and the parcel is delivered today. But if not written off, i can still pay for it.

Thank you so much, Maggie !!!

Maggie’s plan here is to get him to complete a claim form before he can receive his compensation. Unfortunately this will also delay the delivery further.

Thank you for confirming you wish us to write off the outstanding fees of $419. I am happy to let it be.

I have attached a notice of claim form, please complete and return. Then you will be as free as a bird.

Kind regards,
Maggie Mae
Plog
We got a partially completed form from him

Ken has another moan to Dougal
Dear, father Dougal
Please, take a look at the attached photos. You’ll see that she has done everything that this courier have asked her to do, and yet she has not received the parcel as at the time when sending this email to you.
She passed the security checks, and also she has submitted the claim form she was asked to fill.

What is the problem of this courier ?
I have never encountered this kind of unprofessional service before.
I will advise you, do not use this courier in future dealings. They are unprofessional. Service is poor and below standard.
Please, reach out to them so they can speed up the delivery.
Maggie to Ken, advising that delivery can't take place until Monday.
That'll teach him for calling Plog "unprofessional. Service is poor and below standard".
I am sorry for the delay in responding, we are so busy it seems like I am working eight days a week and I’m so tired I need some golden slumbers, but I am sure you do not want to hear about a day in the life of me!

All I’ve got to do is schedule the delivery for you. We have deliveries here, there and everywhere except near your location. I’m gonna sit right down and cry. I would offer you to come and get it yourself, but due to Covid restrictions we cannot currently allow this.

At the moment the earliest delivery slot I can offer you is Monday morning between 06:00 – 07:00, when I can get it on the day tripper service, but tomorrow never knows and this may change with a little help from my friends. I am sorry for your wait. I will keep you updated.
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Maggie gives Ken some good news, but with a catch
Good news, a slot has just become available for tomorrow. However I have just found a couple of issues with the notice of claim form you returned.

1. The crate number needs to be your tracking number.
2. Please add a description of what is contained in your parcel under Type of Cargo.
3. Enter the amount claimed as compensation.
4. In the Please Justify box add a reason for the compensation
5. The date needs to be DD/MM/YYYY format

Unfortunately our finance team will not accept the write off of $419 without this detail.

If you can resubmit the form as soon as possible, I can schedule the delivery for tomorrow morning.
So, we get a completed form and it seems Ken has got into the Beatles game by quoting the magical mystery tour!

The parcel is one hour away from being delivered when ......

Plog to Ken
Your parcel has been placed on hold by the sender.
Please contact the sender for further information.
Ken to Dougal
I just got a message now from the courier that, you placed the parcel on HOLD !!!
Why ???
The parcel already has been scheduled for delivery today. So, why did you place it on hold again ???
It has been already scheduled for delivery today.
What is going on ???/
Please, contact them to go ahead with the delivery. They already booked the parcel to be delivered today.
Remove the HOLD, so that the parcel can be delivered to the recipient.
Please, do this swiftly !!!
We never had any problem dealing with father Oswald. Everything always go smoothly, and with easy.
But i will wait while you decide what happens!!!
Dougal breaks the bad news
I am truly sorry, as I mentioned to you the church tax auditors are here at the moment and they are querying the payment to you. I’ve been told to put the delivery on hold while they investigate. The auditor will contact you directly.
Ebenezer Shypock is the church's auditor
Let me introduce myself, I’m Ebenezer Shypock, I head up the audit team for the Diocese of London Minister. I am currently conducting the annual audit of the Sacred Dove’s finances.

I have asked Father Dougal to place the money delivery to you on hold. Please do not be alarmed. This is only a temporary measure while I investigate.

I have spoken to Father Dougal and I am happy with his explanation of why the church is sending you this money. However, what concerns me is the church seems to have already paid this to you back in December 2020.

Please could you send me a detailed statement of your dealings with the church and also send me all correspondence you had with both Father Andrew and Father Ted. I am sure there is a simple answer and once I have this information I can quickly release the money for delivery to you.
Ken responds
Dear, Ebenezer Shypock

It is good to hear from you, as the matter drags on.
I have been fair and open minded throughout dealings with each and every one of the fathers.
Thank God father Dougal already explained to you the most of the part.

Please, kindly pay attention to the dates of each of the email in picture attached…

I will simply just summarize the whole story with picture evidence (attached to this email) to back up the claim that, we did not receive the money sent via moneygram on December 8th, 2020 by father Andrew . As father Andrew himself confirmed in his own words that, he has already cancelled the transaction.
The agent that was supposed to pick up the payment (Angela) was not available the second day after the transfer was made. I had to email father Andrew to quickly cancel the transfer the same day December 9th 2020, as we cannot guarantee when she’ll be available again. I told father Andrew then that, we’ll not be responsible if anything happens to the transfer, as we have already warned him several times to cancel the transfer immediately after the agent has been unavailable.
This prompted me to believe the transfer has been cancelled, and another information was provided to father Andrew for the money to be re-sent, only to find out that he has been ill, and down with virus.
That led me to Bishop Crunberry, who intiated that i contact father Ted about the matter.
Father Ted led me to father Dougal. We have reached an understanding to settle out this matter.
The money has been sent via courier. Just for it to be delivered to the recipient today, i found out that the parcel has been put on “HOLD”.
I hope this matter will be resolved swiftly with an understading ?
He also attaches 36 screenshots of previous correspondence

Unfortunately Ebenezer cannot open the files
Thank you for your email and the information provided. I hope to resolve this matter in the next day.
However, I cannot open any of the JPEG files you sent.
Please could you resend in BMP, GIF or PNG format.

Any suggestions on next steps? Ken is clearly a gullible lad, so it would be a shame to stop his torment.
The auditor's questions will probably last most of the week, but then what??
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Great job. Dangling the carrot, and then just as it becomes in reach, it's gone again.

If the financial audit exposes some financial 'mishaps' (not necessarily to do with this transaction), Ebenezer might want to want a videostatement of our friend, explaining in excruciating detail the ins and outs of his dealing with your character.

Of course, when that videostatement leads to the discovery of Actus rea and mens rea (wikepedia link), no doubt a considerable monetary compensation would be in order (and would involve the Inquisiton I would imagine.

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Mr Ziffel
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Mr Ziffel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:29 pm

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep up the excellent lad torture.
Mr. Douglas, if we'd wanted to listen to a fight, we'd have stayed at home.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:56 pm

We left the story with Ebenezer unable to open the 36 jpeg files.

Ken isn’t keen to re-send
I’m sorry the photo evidence are saved in the format presented. I am not privileged to changed the format, as it is stored in our data base.
The same photos were sent to father Dougal as proof of our dealings with the church. I’m sure he was able to view the photos.
However, if there is a way you can change the format by yourself over there, that will be best solution.
I look forward to this matter resolved as soon as possible, early hours of tomorrow. So that the parcel can be delivered to the recipient.
Please, ask for the same files from father Dougal. Like i said before, he was able to view the same picture evidence provided to you.
I don’t know why you can’t view the attached pictures sent to you. While father Dougal was able to view them, immediately i sent it. So, i say you should ask for him to show them to you.
The files were saved in the format that we used in the company data base. I cannot alter it or change the format.
If need be, you could easily change the format yourself in your own prefarable format.
This is my candid advise…

Ebenezer to Ken
That is unfortunate, as without access to the files you sent, I cannot satisfactorily investigate and will therefore be unable to pronounce in your favour, as the evidence I currently have at hand indicates the church repaid the outstanding money in December 2020.
That seemed to do the trick as Ken sends 36 pictures in PNG format
Sorry, for the picture format earlier. I was able to find someone to change the format into PNG as requested by you.
I hope this is satisfactory ?

Please, kindly pay close attention to the dates of each of the email in picture attached… And, read the message in each carefully.

We hope this matter can be resolved amicably !!! .

Ebenezer now wants to look at the original debt
If I may, I'd like to turn now to the original debt, as that falls within the financial year we are auditing.
Please could you provide pictures of the following -

1- The contract, invoice or receipt (not email notification) confirming the debt
2- Details of the company the debt is owed to, such as headed letterhead or link to their listing on sec.gov/edgar
3- Any correspondence between the company and Father Oswald

I believe this would give me all the information to formally resolve the matter in your favour.
Ken doesn’t want to provide any evidence of the debt …. probably because it doesn’t exist and Father Oswald was made up by me
Please, all these details you’re asking for is with father Oswald. I already clearify this with father Andrew before he agreed to settle out this debt.
I made him to understand that, we’d issue a receipt to show the payment is received, once the payment get to us.
We never had all these issues with father Oswald during is time.
We all want this matter settle and resolved, so we can all move forward to greater heights, and good relationship with the church.
The details of the deed of agreement of the contract is with father Oswald. He has all the details of the agreement with him.
We have been receiving payment on a yearly basis from him in this regard. We have never had issues with it, until his demise.
I’m trying to get him to forge some evidence
I am surprised by your attitude to a simple request for information.
I am also struggling to find any mitigation for the the non-disclosure.
For the accuracy of my report and subsequent findings, please confirm you are unable or unwilling to provide the requested details.

Ken to Ebenzer
I am not rude to you. My attitude has been plain and friendly to you ever since you contacted me.
I have provided every evidence to back up my claims so far.
I told you that, we have a deed of agreement to this effect of mutual understanding between the church and the firm. All the details, and paper work was done with father Oswald. Ever since, we’ve been receiving payment for this agrement. But the payment stopped after the demise of father Oswald. So, i was made to contact the new father replacing (father Andrew ) the former.
I explained everything i just told you to him. And he was able to reach agrement with us to continue with the payment, after his findings to this effect. I’m sure he was able to find out that father Oswald has been paying us as agreed.
We want a smooth and effective relationship with the church, to continue moving forward. That was why we’ve been lenient and understanding, since last year to receive this payment.
We hope you’ll understand with us, and work with us to move this relationship forward.
The attached file was the letter sent to father Andrew , from our legal prosecutor (Maria Morales) regarding this matter. Dated on November 8th, 2020.
After receiving the letter, father Andrew told us that he has talked to the church, and they’re willing to resolve the matter, to settle outside court.

It must just be coincidence that Maria inserts a comma after Dear, just like Ken does in all his correspondence
Dear, Ebenezer Shypock

Dear, father Dougal

Dear, father Ted

Dear, bishop Crunberry
And so does Shelece Green (Finance Manager) from October 2020
Hello, Father Andrew
Ebenezer to Ken
Thank you and while that is useful as background, I still require at least one of the following (this is taken from my draft report)
a. The contract, invoice or receipt (not email notification) confirming the debt
b. Details of the company the debt is owed to (assumed to be The Nine Bob Note Company), such as headed letterhead or link to their listing on sec.gov/edgar (US Companies Filing Database)
c. Any email correspondence between the company and Father Oswald [[email protected]]
d. The deed of agreement between the company and the Holy Church of the Scared Dove.
Ken to Ebenezer
Asset management, LLC was formely known as “Nine Bob Note”, incorporated.
Head office: 1223 W peachytree St N #1900a, Atlanta GA 30309.
Our staff in contact with father Oswald as at that time was Shelece Green. She is no longer a member of this company anymore. We would not be able to retrieve the correspondence email between the parties.
Every documents to proof this deed of agreement is with father Oswald, as he was the point of contact between both parties involved. Reason why we had to contact him again when the time for next was due. But got a surprising report that he has passed away. So, made contact to father Andrew . If you search very well the archive of father Oswald, i am very sure you’ll find all these details you’re requesting from us.
Ebenezer responds
Thank you. Again this is useful background information, but doesn't meet the strict requirements of financial auditing.

Are there no Nine Bob Note stamped invoices or receipts?
What about a copy of Nine Bob Note headed paper or contract?
Were you a director of Nine Bob Note?

Ken is concerned about fraud … and rightly so
We have had several cases of our letter head and receipt being used around to defraud people. So i am sorry to tell you, we won’t be sending any of that to you, unless we have received payment for the debt owed.
Ebenezer responds
I appreciate your concerns over people being defrauded. Within the audit practice, we have seen an alarming growth in the number of despicable individuals preying on others. It really is a contemptible crime and the perpetrators should be ashamed of themselves.
In the end we get a receipt
Dear, Ebenezer Shypock

The last receipt issued to the church !!!

Have a great day…

Ken now contacts Dougal requesting that the parcel containing the money is released
I sent Ebenezer Shypock the receipt.
The decision to release the parcel is left to you. He is just there to overview the authencity of our claims. And so far so good, he is satisfied with all the evidences that i have provided to him.
I’m sure with this, you’ll inform the courier to release the parcel today ?

Realising that this part of the story has gone as far as it can, later that evening, Ebenezer throws a curve ball
Mr Harrinton, I have a proposal for you.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if you are owed this money or not, but as I'm sure you realise, I have the power to tell the church to either pay you the money or to withhold it completely.

My proposal is I tell the church to pay you the full £6785, but I will keep £3300 myself and you receive the balance of £3485. If you do not agree to this, I will tell the church to withhold all the money.
How will Ken react? Will Ebenezer steal the money? To be continued ......cue dramatic music.
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ghost
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by ghost » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 am

You are doing very well. Cool stuff :)
:e2: :nstar: :pony: :pony: :santa: :pony: :pony: :$_lad: :buns: :mortar:

:sandtimer: 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

:sandtimer: 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

:sandtimer: 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

:sandtimer: 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:17 am

+1
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:59 am

Marking this to put on my "To Read" list. Looks like some lad pain coming down the road.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Ken doesn’t respond to Ebenezer’s proposal, so time to stir the pot a bit more.

Plog to Ken
Your parcel has been recalled by the sender.
Please contact the sender for further information.
Dear, father Dougal

I got a message from the courier just now that the parcel has been recalled ?
What is happening ???
I thought I’d let him stew for a few days in the hope of receiving a rant, but unfortunately this was as good as it got
I have not heard a word from you for reason why the parcel was recalled. What happened ?
I have already presented all evidence auditor Ebenezer Shypock asked for. He was satisfied with everything presented so far. He told me the decision will be made to release the parcel on monday. That was yesteeday. But unfortunately, i got a mail from the courier that the parcel was recalled.
I have been sincere and hnoest with you, in good faith over the time on this matter.

Well, as he's been so sincere and honest, Father Dougal finally responds
Apologies for the delay in responding. Our internet broke and we had had to call in a computer company to fix it.
Yes that is correct, the parcel has been recalled.

The church elders met to consider the audit report. Mr Shypock confirmed that you were entitled to the money and it should be paid to you.
However he also recommended a number of stronger financial controls, which the church elders have agreed and implemented immediately. The church can no longer use a courier to send cash. Only bank to bank transfer can be used. Consequently we have had to recall the parcel.

This gives us an issue with paying you, as the accounts you provided previously were flagged as suspicious by our bank.
However Mr Shypock has kindly offered his services, so we will transfer the funds to him and he will then send you the money.
We hope to get this finalised over the next couple of days. Thank you for your patience.
Well that was kind of Ebenezer

A relieved Ken to Dougal
This is good news…
And, it is understandable that you have had to changed the means of making payment to us. We’re not worried about that, as we’ll provide the necessary information needed to make the payment.
Hopefully, Ebenezer Shypock will contact me for more informatiom regarding the payment.

Thank you, father Dougal !!!
Bless you,
Is this a first? Our 5-Star courier service has correctly delivered a parcel!
Dougal to Ken
We have received the parcel back from the courier.
If you can let me have the bank details where you want the funds transferred, I will get it arranged for you.

Ken sends bank account details, which have been reported
Please, make sure you send me receipt of the transfer after it is done.
May God continue to give you strength, long life and good health.

I found a template and 10 mins later

Mr Shypock has sent the money to you.
I'm so pleased we were able to sort this out in the end.

Holy Regards,
Father Dougal
A happy customer
Thank you for this.
I will let you know as soon as the payment is received here.
Once again, best regards to everyone at the church.

So the church has paid its debt and Ken has received his money.
I guess that’s the end of the story ….. all's well that ends well.
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:30 am

Can confirm that his is actually the first time Plog gets a shipment right!

Fun read. Good job!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Oh dear, what could've gone wrong?

Ken to Dougal
Dear, father Dougal

As at the time of sending this email to you, the money sent to the account has not been received yet.
I know it takes 2-3 working days for international transfer made available.
Today is already the third day, if not the fourth day. If we add last friday that the money was sent.
I thought you should know, and also be aware of this development.
Once we receive it, you’ll be the first to know…
Last edited by paulc on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:17 pm

So while we're waiting for the funds to arrive, Ebenezer has a business proposition for Ken
Mr Harrington, I have a proposal for you.

I have years of experience in financial auditing and looking through all the information you provided, I have come to the conclusion that your business is not legitimate. I feel your claim of outstanding debt that the church owes is false.

However, that does not concern me, as what I actually see is a business opportunity for both of us. I am the auditor for the London diocese of churches on a part-time basis, I also have approximately 80 small/medium sized companies as clients.

These companies do not have strong financial controls in place. If you were to send one of your 'debt recovery' letters, with wording telling them to pass it to their auditor (ie me), I would be able to very easily convince them that the debt is real and should be paid.

If we take an average debt of £10,000 x 80 clients, this amounts to £800,000. Even at an average of £7,500 this still equates to £600,000. My proposition to you is we partner up on this and split the proceeds equally 50/50.
Ken is keen
I have considered your offer, and i am willing to work with you to make an agreement for this proposal to work smoothly. I will need details of the said clients you told me about. I want us to work together to achieve greater goals, and make good money off this deal.

Details of firms/clients;
1. Name of firm/company:
2. Address of the firm/company:
3. Contact person (name & email):
4. Nature of business:
5. Other available details:
Does anyone want to play the role of one of Ebenezer's clients? The more the merrier. Ken will send you a debt recovery letter asking for payment, similar to this
You were to have paid the amount of $6,780.16 USD (the debt) to us on September 20, 2020 and this Debt remains outstanding despite our request for payment. The Debt relates to:
Default in payments, for property(s) funded under account with us.
Without prejudice to our rights as a company, for full recovery of the Debt, we're prepared to accept installments of $575.38 USD per month until the Debt is fully paid, the first installment to be paid on October 23, 2020 to account that will be provided, and thereafter on the 23th of every month until the Debt is fully paid.
Please, note that if we have to commence legal proceedings in order to secure repayment of the debt owing, this letter will be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt to resolve this matter. Further, you may be liable for any court costs, attorney fees and damages, including punitive damages.

Yours sincerely
ASSET OPERATION MANAGEMENT
.... and then the fun begins.

PM me with details of your 'firm' if you fancy it.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:51 am

The funds have still not arrived so Ken complains to Ebenezer
You can contact the bank right now!!!
You have the number to reach your bank account manager ?
You should let him/her know that the transfer you made since last 2 friday’s has not gotten to recipient account. He/she should make the transfer swiftly!!!

Unfortunately Ebenezer is on holiday in Scotland
Your funds were transferred from my business account, which I don't have details of with me. I will call them Wednesday morning when I return.
In the meantime, Ebenezer sends Ken details of three of his clients to scam (thank you Bertje, bware419ers and GrassEater)
I am prepared to move forward with our partnership on a trial basis. Here are 3 contacts. If these are successful I would be happy to make this a more formal arrangement. As agreed the split is 50/50.
Ken responds
You should know that, i have sent emails to the two contacts you dropped. And, you should be able to hold your part of the deal.
Last edited by paulc on Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:17 pm

Strangely the money still hasn't found its way to Ken's account, so he complains to Dougal
Nothing has gotten into the account from your sender.
This is now 10 working days with no result. Nothing whatsoever has dropped into the account.
At this stage, i don’t know what to believe anymore about this whole scenario of transfer saga !!!
If you had allowed the parcel to deliver to the agent, this matter would have been resolved long time ago. You recalled it, and yet nothing has changed. We’re still in the same spot since over 2 months.
Tell Ebenezer Shypock to phone the bank about the transfer.
Just one phone call could make this transfer status known.
This is the third week that the money was said to be sent. So what is wrong ??? The next friday is going to be third friday since the money was sent…
What is it taking long for a transfer ?
Nothing has reflected here still.
Ebenezer Shypock told me that the bank said, the tracer result on where the money is presently will be known on or before July 23rd. This will only reveal to us the location of the money. This does not mean that the money will be available in account.
At this point, i am not sure what to believe or who to believe anymore. Because i have never seen anything like this in my entire life.
I don’t understand what is really going on here.
Why can’t a bank make a transfer successfully to another account.
What is it that hard for his bank ?
Ebenezer explains a trace has been put on the payment
As promised I called Coutts.
The money has not been returned.
They will do nothing until 10 working days has passed (this coming Friday), as it could still be returned.
On Friday they will put a trace on the payment. As its an international payment this can take up to 14 days.
This is an automated process and cannot be sped up.
So while we're waiting for the results of the trace, Ken gives an update on Ebenezer's 3 clients
Bernard sent me a mail today. Saying he has talked to you regarding the payment. I hope you’ll convince him
to pay the money?

Brad has replied, and i have replied him back also.
Told him to discuss further about the payment with his auditor.
Are you sure it is you that he’ll contact, as his auditor ?
Because the best way for things like this to work out good is that, you’re the only auditor he has. With that, he doesn’t have any other choice than to contact you.

Contact Irene, just act like everything is normal. And talk her into you just settled a matter of client who ran into default with the financier. Once she talked about hers, convince her that the best way is to settle the debt.
Let her know that it is a standard procedure that debts are cleared off before a receipt can be issue or statement of the record.
She won’t have any other choice that to listen to you.
He really doesn't want to send an invoice

Ebenezer to Ken
Hi, just had a call with Bernard. I have convinced him the debt is real and he has agreed to pay. But he is adamant he will not pay until he receives an invoice. I cannot persuade him otherwise. I have tried my best.

I also spoke to Irene and have convinced her that it is not a scam and she said she would contact you again. She is still a little suspicious but we should be ok.

This may be a stumbling block with others in the future as well. Can you create a fake invoice? Its the only way we'll get our money I think.

Ken has played his part very well
I have sent invoice to the 3 of them all.
And i expect you to play your part very well now. As i have played my part very well with good evidence to proof that the debt is legit.
They only need good words from you to convince them to make the payment.
Hopefully, you will put in good words !!!
Also, do not forget to monitor the transfer. Nothing is here yet !
Have a lovely weekend…
Hopefully we'll see some invoices posted soon, but as for payment I think Ebenezer's clients are still wary and will require further evidence