Frustrated boi

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Frustrated boi

Post by Jimlad » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:18 am

I've had a lad pretending to be Brian Moynihan, the CEO of the Bank of America on the hook for a couple of weeks now but he's lazy and won't perform for his master. So I decided to tell him to eff off because he was clearly not who he was pretending to be. But he came back with the usual illiterate retorts:

"Hello, if you are not interested in your fund that is about to be transfer to your own personal account as I ordered, simply identify your meaning OK, so that I will concentrate on those who are willy to receive their fund, And attend those that regard and sour more my visit, after receiving their fund "

I replied, "What a pile of babbling, unintelligible, illiterate crap." He wasn't happy:

"You are nothing, but a full"

I taunted his spelling and called him an imbecile. Then came the pièce de résistance:

"If you text me again I will arrest you did I make my self clear "

Which is quite a talent for a bank manager, I think you'll agree!
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Frustrated boi

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Well... you got a bit of a rant there, but do be careful you don't "burn" the lad or educate him. If we tell a lad he's full of crap, he'll start looking over his approach to see where he went wrong, and he'll try to do better next time. We definitely don't want that!

Perhaps you can email him, letting him know you were on a full bender and all those notes were drunk ramblings and you're coming to your senses and horrified that you have lost the chance at the money, and if he'll send you the account you'll send funds immediately to make this right...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Frustrated boi

Post by Padme » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:01 am

Saying you were drunk also gives you a built in excuse for future absences, fuckups, strange replies, etc. You could also act worried about the forthcoming arrest and express your fear of going to prison again and maybe work out some way to avoid such a fate. What you went to prison for can come out during the bait depending on how you want to play it with the lad (maybe you know something about money laundering, or you yourself are a dangerous person, etc.).
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥