Heavy Rain in Africa

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Heavy Rain in Africa

Post by LilRachel » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:19 pm

@Padme: If you are aware that you're talking to a scammer and that it is a ploy (just like his "I'm totally honest now", "Need money for my connection" and his lil "Barber Training Gear" angle), you quickly notice a certain pattern in his behaviour, yes. But, honestly: If I wouldn't know it, being single and maybe a lil desperate, I would totally fall for him and probably would have helped him out with money more than once already! He has his moments, I'll give him that... :lol:

@Bertje: Dad 1 - Leah 2 8-)

Jordan wrote:I want to apologize for the late response from me and on what reason i did to your daughter ( Raquel ) for constant request of video call,i never knew it endanger her health.
He really doesn't insist on doing a video call anymore, that's noticeable.
Jordan wrote:(...) and such bond keeps us together to trust and achieve our dreams.
My biggest (scambaiting related) dream is seeing him on a bus to a universe country far far away from Nigeria one day. It's been three years after all, so a change of scenery would be quite enjoyable for him, right?
Jordan wrote:I believe we found each other for a good purpose (...)
See above!
Jordan wrote:Sir,i would like to start a hairdressing salon
The naive Me wonders whether he would actually open a salon if he got the money...
Jordan wrote:(...) we make our dreams comes true with your help
Yes. Yes we will.
Jordan wrote:(...) for past five years i have worked as a Manager in my dad small company,my role is a front line position in which i attend to client daily, maintain accurate client date analysis report and provide general administrative support for my colleagues.
That's a nice job description for a scammer!
Btw: Until now, he always said he'd be a "professional painter".

[July 31st, 2020 - 13:00 CEST]

Raquel: Your network connection always has a very, very bad timing... πŸ˜€
Have you gotten a reply yet?

[July 31st, 2020 - 15:30]

Raquel: Sooo much stress again at work. I'm so ready for the weekend... πŸ˜”

[July 31st, 2020 - 17:45]

Raquel: On my way home now.

Jordan hasn't been online since 5:48am.
Last edited by LilRachel on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ– πŸ“· πŸ“Ή πŸ“‹πŸ¦βŒ›

"You are singlehandedly disrupting all of lad-economics it seems." ~ Bertje
"I am real and I know who I am okay" ~ Jordan
"Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker." ~ Jordan
"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine
"YOURE EVIL WOMAN BEGONE I WILL OPEN CASE WITH CUSTOMER CARE !" ~ Rev. John M.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm

[August 1st, 2020 - 01:00]

Jordan: Hello sweetheart
How are you doing?
Are you home now sweetheart?

[August 1st, 2020 - 02:15]

Raquel: Anthony, it's 2am here... we talk tomorrow, ok?

[August 1st, 2020 - 10:00]

Raquel: Good morning
Why do you always ask me if I'm home in the middle of the night?! Of course I am! πŸ˜†

[August 1st, 2020 - 13:30]

Jordan: Smile,i just want be sure of your safety, i wouldn't have know if i don't you sweetheart and beside I haven't spoken to you for hours.I am so concern about you my love.
Tell me sweetie,how are you?
I hope you are doing fine.

Raquel: Yes, I do.
How about you? πŸ™‚

Jordan: I don't know,i do have a fever this morning.

Raquel: Always hate that I don't hear from you for so long... why's that?
Oh no... fever? 😞
Too much stress lately?

Jordan: I guess so
What have you been doing?

Raquel: The caring love and warmth of a woman helps against fever... at least I was told so. πŸ˜‰

Jordan: Wow,that is nice.I hope so

Raquel: Yesterday after work I went shopping with Lina and after that I relaxed on the balcony and finished my book.
Kept checking my phone if you texted me or so... but... nothing. 😞

Jordan: Sorry about that but i am here now
I got a message from your dad yesterday,i tried to write back but something came up.I will writing him today if possible.

Raquel: Then I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and happened to see your message.
I always get confused then. πŸ˜€
Awesome, he has answered you already?
He didn't tell me to be honest. πŸ™„

Jordan: Yes he did

Raquel: Is it a positive answer, if I may ask?

Jordan: I think is because is a men talks,not women talks.Lol.

Raquel: What exactly is a "men talk"?

Jordan: I was just joking.

Raquel: No you're not. So please tell me. πŸ˜›

Jordan: Its was a positive letter,i am excited and feel happy for all what he wrote me but it could be more happier for us if really this Salon come to existence as we want it to be.

Raquel: Salon? So you still want to open a barber shop, yes?
Is this what you mean by salon?

Jordan: Yes sweetie,it's a Barber Salon or a Barber Shop.That's what is called.

Raquel: And... did my dad promise you that he'll support you in your plan?

Raquel: Please honey, I wanna know everything... don't let my ask you for every lil detail one by one... πŸ˜€

Jordan: He did want to help us,i just hope i got the right Business plan to sent him and approved it.

Raquel: A business plan?

Jordan: Yes

Raquel: Ok...
I guess it's a "men thing" as well. πŸ˜€

Jordan: LOL

Raquel: Gosh I'm so glad it's finally happening...

Jordan: It's actually a business talk,i was just joking saying that.It's was really a good matured men talk.And i think you are a woman.πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Raquel: I'm just sad that he hasn't talked to me about it yet. Well, maybe he will at some point.

Jordan: Probably,he will at the right time.

Raquel: Yes, I am. But in my part of the world, we're empowered enough to be able to talk business too. πŸ˜‰

Jordan: You are right,honesty i do love women who has a good heart to support her man no matter what happen.

Raquel: But... yes, you two should work this out amongst yourselves.
I just hope he doesn't see this as too much of a business arrangement.

Jordan: Sure,thank you.

Raquel: Please remind him of that, ok? It's about you and me after all!
I wanna meet you. And not just in six month or so. I want it now! πŸ˜€
I want a plane ticket to Nigeria, I wanna meet you there at your place and I want to say Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!! 😍

Jordan: If i might ask you sweetie,do you think this is a good plan and i do think of the whole estimate cost to start up this business.I really don't want it to cost more and i fear your dad might change his mind.

Raquel: So... you don't wanna meet me anymore?

Jordan: Really,that will be awesome.Do you think is not too fast doing this?

Raquel: Alright. Business first then. πŸ˜”

Jordan: I do want to met you sweetie,and i will be so happy if you come to Nigeria.It will be my pleasure to show you around my country.

Raquel: Yeah... I understand. Business first. It's alright.
I'm sorry.

Jordan: But i will suggest,this business has his right place first then as soon you come to Nigeria,so i can show you what how much effort i put it on the Salon and the progress of the Salon.
Sweetie,right now i feel you are here with me.

Raquel: If that's what you want, then we'll do it like so.

Jordan: Sweetie,you never answer my question. I do want your opinion about this too.

Raquel: Please don't forget about me while you're busy setting up the salon and all... ok?

Jordan: I promise with my mom life,i wouldn't.

Raquel: My official answer to your question is: If it's your dream and if you think you'll be happy with it, then go for it.
It's just... please don't forget about me.

Jordan: I trust you so much this work out,and hoping for a bright future for us
Thank you sweetie.
I have been thinking of the Estimate cost of the Business Salon,because last night i was looking at the Equipment we do needs at the Salon,some are expensive ones and i don't want your dad to feel otherwise and change his mind.So what do you think?

Raquel: Don't know.
How much do YOU think it'll cost?
You have to consider that you not only need equipment for yourself, but also a nice place for the salon and maybe an employee, who probably needs things as well?
I honestly have no idea how much it's gonna cost you at the end. I'm sorry. 😞
First and foremost, you need a location for the salon. Then nice stylish furnishings. Then proper equipment for you at least.

Jordan: Yes,that is what i do think too.

Raquel: I don't know... would you rent a place or buy one?
All of that is important!

Jordan: I think,we would prefer to rent for a start

Raquel: You definitely should talk with my dad about it as well!
He... how shall I put it... is a lil control freak, so he prefers to be informed of every little thing and detail, if you know hat I mean?
I say this in a respectful way, because he is successful with it!

Jordan: Actually,the Total estimate cost i have at hand has gone so high and i have been trying to cut out some equipment and material to make a lower cost.

Raquel: Who have you been talking to about opening a barbershop?
Besides me and my dad of course?

Jordan: Sweetie,I really do need your help in anyway you can,you do understand him so well.

Raquel: But you told me it's "men talk". πŸ˜›

Jordan: Only my friend i told you about,who owns a barber Salon.He has been a help to me with his advice.

Raquel: Will your friend close his shop in order to work together with you?

Jordan: How serious i took this to myself,i never told my mom yet.The poor woman has suffer so much in this life,i want to surprise her and i hope this work for us.

Raquel: What do you mean? Why did your mom suffer? 😞

Jordan: I don't know,i could talk to him about it.If only we could offer him a good deal.I mean a good pay off.
I don't really want to talk about it.

Raquel: I have no idea how many barber salons there are in Abuja, but... I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to be competition to each other?
Please tell me about your mom. Why did she suffer? 😞

Jordan: Sweetie,i want to assured your dad could consider approved of the estimate cost i might tell him.

Raquel: I depend on him for money too as you might know. You have to talk to him about it, not me... I'm sorry. 😞
And I'm sorry that I asked about your mom. Won't happen again. It's none of my business...

Jordan: Sweetie,i am telling you this because i don't want to feel disappointed but with this written words i expect so much from him to help with the business
It's okay,I am sorry too.i will tell you some other time but not now.

Raquel: Alright.

Jordan: One of my favorite things i love now is imagine what the future will be like with you in my life. I can’t wait to share everything with you.

Raquel: But you just told me that you don't want me in your life, because business comes first?

Jordan: You are such a joker πŸ˜ƒ

Raquel: That's what you told me.

Jordan: Are you serious about this?

Raquel: Never mind.

Jordan: I think you misunderstood about what i said.
You are the only woman in my life,and i want you more.

Raquel: Am I?
Am I the only woman for you?

Jordan: I have never been in love with any woman but only you now,i just couldn't imagine myself telling you more about my whole life and knowing that you are by my side makes me prepared for any challenge. I used to be nervous about failing, but now that we are together I know that I can do anything. You inspire me.

Raquel: You had never a girlfriend in your life?

Jordan: Even though we have spent so much time together, I still cherish all of the moments we have, because each one is as meaningful as the last. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it.
I did have a girlfriend years back,I have been in relationship with two women before,at different time and difference lot of experience we had

Raquel: And why did you break up with them?

Jordan: I had my first relationship at my teenage age,we actually dated for 8 years and people really think we could get married if serious and we do have plans about it after our University Studies but unfortunately i dropped out of school.and things started getting bad for us.

Raquel: You dropped out because you're the... how did you call it... "the bread child", right? The one who has to earn money.
Is it called "bread child"?

Jordan: Then that was when i traveled to West Africa for pasture.Foe 2 years i stayed over there,and my coming back to Nigeria,i found out she is someone else,i tired my best to win her heart back because i love her so much.but i think she's far out of control.That is how i loose her.

Raquel: You mean your trip to Ghana?
What did you do there?

Jordan: Anyway,she is happily married with 3 kids now.

Raquel: Oh... ok. Three kids... wow!

Jordan: Yes,I am so happy for her and her husband.
After the break up and departure between us,we were friend but I think it been 5 years now i sight my eyes on her.

Raquel: Are you? Or do you still have feelings for her or another ex of yours?
I'm sorry if the questions are too intimate!!

Jordan: I am sorry,i only have feelings for someone now,and that's you.
I actually don't want to talk about the relationship i had with the other woman,after 3years or more the break up with my first girlfriend. after that i met her.We only dated for 2years and some months.The experience was actually bad.I think she played me.

[August 1st, 2020 - 15:30]

Raquel: Won't ask ever again... sorry!
What were you doing in Ghana back then?
I wanted to ask on Thursday but you went offline then. πŸ™„

Jordan: I got a job over there,i went there to work,the job wasn't a pleasant one so i never told you.

Raquel: What kind of job?

Jordan: I was working in a shopping Mall as a Cleaner worker,i do mobbing of the whole building with a mob brush.
That was a past life,i won't want to experience such again.
What are you doing now?

Raquel: A cleaner, ok. But you mentioned you attended university? Why has someone who is able to attend university to do such a job? And why in Ghana?

Jordan: Such is life sweetie

Raquel: Life is unfair, that's for sure.

Jordan: Nigeria has always been a hard country to get a job and they never pay enough.

Raquel: But why is that? Aren't there elections where people can change things?

Jordan: Could you imagine that,a minimum wages in Nigeria is 30,000 Naira monthly.

Raquel: I wish that all people would have enough money to live a nice, pleasant, peaceful life. 😞

[August 1st, 2020 - 16:00]

Jordan: Could you imagine that,a minimum wages in Nigeria is 30,000 Naira monthly.

Raquel: What job pays only 30,000 a month?

Jordan: I mean 65euros in your country currency

Raquel: Yes, I know.

Jordan: Sweetie,I can't do such job to sustain myself and take care of my family.
It;s okay

Raquel: No no, I just wanted to know what kind of work is it where someone earns so little?

Jordan: It could be a job like a cashier,Cleaner workers and so more my sweetie.but they are people who earns more than that in Millions.It's all about connection

Raquel: I understand..

Jordan: What time is it over there?

Raquel: 16:27
And at your place?

Jordan: I think we do have same timing here.

Raquel: So you don't know what time it is right now?

Jordan: I just told you sweetie,we had same time here in Nigeria with Netherlands.

Raquel: I asked Google and... actually... you don't. πŸ˜€
It's 15:30 in Nigeria.
So one hour divfference.
*difference

Jordan: Oh sorry sweetie,You are right my mistake.I think i remember now.Since i met you i have to change my computer to your Country time.

Raquel: May I ask you a question?

Jordan: I think,i am over protective to know your well being and your time factor.
Okay,go ahead.

Raquel: Please promise me that you won't be angry, ok? It's about "Jordan"...
Are you sometimes awake late at night and write to me because... you're still in this rhythm because of "Jordan"?
Is that the reason?
I think "Jordan" talked to a lot of Americans and you just had to be awake at this time, didn't you?

Jordan: No,not that reason.I couldn't sleep and i do love to have a night conversation with you but it's happens most time,the signal got poor.

Raquel: Ok.
I'd love to talk to you at night when I can't sleep. 😞
And that's quite often the case lately.

Jordan: Sometime,the signal comes up at midnight,It just the type of Network Connection i use,They are better ones,i just couldn't afford them.
You don't have to worried about that,it will get better soon.

Raquel: I hope so.

Jordan: Do you really think,my English Language are good?

Raquel: I do understand you perfectly!
Btw: I'm busy learning some Nigerian words lately. πŸ˜€
I'm talking about Pidgin English... do you talk like that as well?

Jordan: Yes i do,i think it might take you more time to learn that.

Raquel: Yeah... it sounds kinda strange for me to be honest. πŸ˜€

Jordan: It's possible to talk on voice call,not a video call.if you want that,then you can learn more of it from me.

Raquel: We can do that one day if you want.

Jordan: Sweetie,i have to go now.I have to catch up with a friend.
Okay sweetie,I love you more

Raquel: I love you too. ❀

Jordan: Is it okay i write your dad on Monday morning,i have to put things together to explain more to him.I hope you understand sweetie.
😘😘😘😘😘

Raquel: It's your business...

[August 1st, 2020 - 17:00]

Jordan: No,its ours
You are not encouraging me here,i need more from you.
Sweetie,are you there?

Raquel: Yes?
No, you told me the business comes first and the woman second.

Jordan: Sweetie,being around you inspires me to be the best version of myself. I believe that without you I would not be the person I am today, and I can’t thank you enough for that.

Raquel: So, if you think it's ok to answer him on Monday... what shall I say?
I hope you mean it.
It's just... oh well... go meet your friend now.
I love you more than you deserve sometimes.

Jordan: I used to think that I couldn’t trust anyone with my heart, so I kept it guarded at all times. Once you came along, I not only gave you the key, but I gave you the rest of me as well. It was easier than I thought it do be.
Sweetie, you make me believe that true love exists.I can’t imagine what life would be like if I were with another person.You are the best thing to happen to me.

Raquel: I want you to live a happy, successful life. And I'd love to be the woman at your side.
That's all I can say for now.
I'm sorry.

Jordan: Do you feel like destiny brought us together?

Raquel: You have to go now, honey. Your friend's waiting, I guess.

Jordan: Yes, I think it was destiny...

Raquel: He has to wait for a while,i am chatting with my love.I am not worried about that.
It just hurts a lil that you want to meet me so much later than I thought.

Jordan: I didn’t think it was possible,but somehow I believe the universe created us to be the perfect match.
I feel like even if circumstances were different, we would still end up together. Our love for each other spans continents and time itself,and we are meant to be.

Raquel: No, we're not a "perfect" match. That'd be boring, don't you think?
😘

Jordan: I used to think that being romantic and gushy was for suckers. Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker. I have no regrets.

Raquel: πŸ˜€
My lil sucker!! πŸ˜€

Jordan: 😍😍😍
I am sorry,i have to go now.
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you more

Raquel: I love you too.
You suck...
...but I still love you!

Jordan: 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Raquel: ❀

Jordan: Hmm,i never told you that to call me that.πŸ˜€
You could find a better sweet name.

Raquel: Describe my in three words... but in your strange Pidgin English!
*me

Jordan: I love you

Raquel: That's not Pidgin?!

Jordan: πŸ˜‚
I love you don't have a pidgin word.And you said three word,that was my favorite to you sweetie

Raquel: Ok... describe me in one sentence using Pidgin English then!! πŸ˜€

Jordan: Na you fine pass.

Raquel: Ooookkaaaayyyy...
What does it mean?

Jordan: It also depend how it is spoken in word then you will get it.
Actually,what i am trying to tell you was,you are the most beautiful woman.

Raquel: Do you have any idea how hard it is for me not to be with you right now?!

Jordan: Good to go now sweetie
I wish to be with you right now too sweetie.
I am sorry,we will be together soon my love.

Raquel: Please remember to arrange everything with my dad, ok?
First you business stuff.
Second our meeting.
*your
I love you!

Jordan: Okay
And you,first your love and support as your future partner.
Second,our business
And third,our meeting.
Did i make it right with that?

Raquel: 😘😘
Yes, you did.

Jordan: I love you more
Take care honey.

Raquel: No. I love you more.
You too.

Jordan: Can we talk more tonight,still considering the signal if gonna to be good. [Arrrggghhh...]

Raquel: I'll be here.
And I hope you'll be too.

Jordan: Yes ma'am i will be here.
I love you my sweetheart and my sweetheart loves me too.

Raquel: I hope I am your sweetheart?! πŸ˜€

Jordan: Yes you are,unless you are still having doubt you are to me.

Raquel: You think I still have doubts?

Jordan: I want you to trust me,because i trust you more.
I have to go now
Talk to you later.
I love you more

Raquel: 😘😘😘

Wow! We went into overtime it seems... :shock: :oops: :lol: :P :roll:

[August 1st, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: I'm in bed now watching some Netflix. If you're in the mood... text me!! πŸ™‚

To be honest, I didn't expect him to show up...

[August 1st, 2020 - 23:30]

How are you?,i hope you are doing fine

Raquel: Hey Sucker!
I'm fine, and you? πŸ™‚

Jordan: Not again,please stop

Raquel: πŸ˜€
Sorry!
I don't mean that in a bad way... you said you didn't mind if I called you my lil s... Remember? πŸ˜‰

Jordan: Hmm
Tell me,have you eaten dinner?

Raquel: I had my daily salad. And you?
Ok ok, salad and some sweets. πŸ˜€

Jordan: I had Jollof Rice and Chicken.

Raquel: Who cooked for you?
Oh... and tell me, how was your evening with that friend or yours?

Jordan: I did,i can teach you how to cook it if you are interested to learn.

Raquel: Wait what?! You can cook?!

Jordan: The meeting with him was good,he got a new phone today.

Raquel: And now you're jealous?
Is that why you're in such a bad mood?

Jordan: I am not,but i wish i could get one as well

Raquel: Just googled "Jollof Rice and Chicken"... looks delicious!!
I don't really care about material things to be honest. Don't need em to be happy.
Honey? Please tell me what happend. You're so different now. 😞
Maybe I did something wrong... I don't know... 😞

Jordan: You did nothing wrong
I want you to tell me some interesting stories you know.

Raquel: What do you mean, interesting stories?
What kind of stories?

Raquel: Oh well... it seems to me that you are not really in the mood to talk.

Jordan: I am here now sweetheart

Raquel: Good night... sleep well.

Jordan: I just took a cold shower.
Why do you have to leave?

Raquel: Because you're acting weired and I don't like it.

Jordan: Sweetheart,there been a lot of things on my mind,i have been thinking so much lately.

Raquel: Please tell me what's on your mind.
I'm here for you!

Jordan: Actually,i couldn't bear the fact that i don't have a phone to communicate on whats app and messenger with some of my friends.
And i also went to see him because he promise to lend me some money which he has to postpone to Month ending.

Jordan: I do want to buy a phone and send my mom some money too but i think my plans are ruined now.

Raquel: Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't have to borrow any more money from your friends, because... you know... my dad is willing to help you out financially and all?!
Sometimes I don't understand you...
But yeah... I'm sorry to hear that you're again struggling... 😞

Raquel: I guess your connection is bad again...

Jordan: I know,but you still have to understand me sweetheart.I am a hardworking man to get what i want.
Sweetheart,are you there?
My signal is bad again.

:roll:

"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:35 am

[August 3rd, 2020 - 05:15]

(Dad got mail!)

[August 3rd, 2020 - 14:30]

Jordan: (YouTube video "In The Name of Love - Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha")

[August 3rd, 2020 - 17:15]

Honey is here for you my love.
[ :roll: ]
How are you sweetheart?
I hope you are having a wonderful day at work.
I misses you sweetheart,every moment we have spent together has been awesome. But I promise you that the best is yet to come.
If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me.
I am so completely in love with you. I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams. Everyday seems like a blessing since I have met you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing your love with me. It's a truly wonderful gift. I will love you always.

[August 4th, 2020 - 11:00]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart,you are someone i can love and never get tired because i feel so much love when i keep thinking about you,calling you my sweetheart give so much happiness and joyful heart of knowing you and be honest with you.
I never knew i could do this,but your trust just keep me going and hoping in my life that,tomorrow comes my dreams come through,not just my dreams too.Also i have the most beautiful woman in my life,and a good heartful and commitment woman.You have been so around me all days and nights.I love you more.
I had so much dreams about us,if this work out.I have so much to teach you and also i do have to learn from you too.I want to be explore more in life, and put in together of doing extra-ordinary things.
I have so much believe,i will be great someday.
I miss you so much sweetheart.

[August 4th, 2020 - 11:30]

Raquel: I'm sorry... I don't have time right now.

Jordan: What are you doing sweetheart?
I miss you 😘😘😘

[August 4th, 2020 - 12:45]

(Dad got mail!)

[August 6th, 2020 - 12:00]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart
("You are the love of my life" image he probably found on tumblr)
How are you doing sweetheart?
I hope you are okay,it's been few days i heard from you.Tell me,what is going on?

Raquel: You don't have to worry... I'm ok.

Jordan: I think you been avoiding me,why?
You never respond to my messages anymore,what have you been doing?

Raquel: I'm trying something.

Jordan: what is that?
Tell me
I don't know what you mean but i am not expecting you to leave me here all alone,i can't do without you sweetheart

Raquel: No, I won't tell you. πŸ™‚

Jordan: I am worried about you,i just want you to tell me what is going on?

Raquel: You don't have to be. Everything's fine. I'm just a lil busy these days, that's all.
Have you made some progress with your "business talk"?

...aaaaaand Jordan aka the role model of a caring boyfriend/soul mate/best friend went offline. :roll:

Besides our short lunch chat, there's really not much to report. Raquel's ignoring Jordan hard (because, you know, I'm a good gf!), the idiot's too busy to reply Raquel's dad (at least it appears he hasn't yet), and Dad's basically missing. :lol: Great times!

[August 6th, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: That's a No I guess. πŸ˜€

[August 7th, 2020 - 01:00]

How are you?

[August 7th, 2020 - 09:45]

Raquel: Fine.
You?

[August 7th, 2020 - 16:00]

Jordan: Good day sweetheart
I am okay sweetheart,thank you.
I actually wrote your dad on Monday and Tuesday.I told you i will.
But i haven't got any reply from him yet,i guess he might be busy.
I also sent him some photos of a shop i snap
I talk to you later sweetheart
I miss you so much
And love you more.

[August 7th, 2020 - 09:45]

Raquel: Love you too.

[August 7th, 2020 - 18:45]

Jordan: Now you are here
What have you been doing?

[August 8th, 2020 - 05:00]

Jordan: (YT video "If I Ever Fall In Love Again - Shai")
(YT video "You Are The Reason - Calum Scott")

[August 8th, 2020 - 05:45]

[August 8th, 2020 - 13:45]

Raquel: I hope you're well, Anthony.
Just spoke with Dad about his email conversations with you, but... somehow he's very secretive. πŸ™„
I'm kinda disappointed he doesn't talk to me about it, because after all, it does affect me too... right?
Did you two re-open the X-Files or what?! πŸ˜†

[August 8th, 2020 - 14:30]

Jordan: Hello swetheart
How are you doing?,i am so worried about you.

[August 8th, 2020 - 22:00]

Raquel: I'm all right... just a lil exhausted from the heat the last couple of days. πŸ˜’
Oh... and quite frustrated as well! 😞
I tried to get a new phone for you as a birthday present, but yeah... because neither my dad nor my mom gonna lend me some money, it's a bit expensive right now.
One of the saddest summers of my life!!

He read it a few minutes later but didn't answer.

[August 8th, 2020 - 22:30]

Raquel: I'm still out with Leah and some friends. Please don't worry too much, we're fine!! 😘😘
Hope we talk soonish.

[August 10th, 2020 - 13:00]

How was your night?

[August 11th, 2020 - 11:15]

Raquel: Not very pleasant. It's kinda hot in Europe these days.
You know... summer... climate change...πŸ˜“
I hope you're well, Anthony.

[August 11th, 2020 - 13:30]

Jordan: I am doing fine,thank you
What about you?
I think you are ignoring me sweetheart.
Have i done anything wrong?. Tell me

[August 11th, 2020 - 17:30]

Raquel: Don't be silly... I'm not ignoring you?!

Jordan: It easy to say but i got no messages from you.I guess am not important to you anymore.
I have been thinking about you all day and night.I could sacrifice everything for you but it seems you have been lying to me.Leaving me here alone hurt me so much

Raquel: Of course you are important... :(
It's a difficult situation for me as well...please be patient a lil longer!!

[August 11th, 2020 - 18:30]

Jordan: I don't really think i am sweetheart
Tell me,am i the special man for you?
You couldn't say any word again.i think i am right.

Raquel: Yes, you are. And you know my heart still feels like that. I love you!
Oh jeeezzz... don't get me wrong! What I wanted to say is: Yes, you are the special man for me!! ❀
Oh well... somehow everyone is going crazy because of the heat and all...
Please Anthony, don't you go crazy too!! πŸ˜”
I love you, and I still wanna be with you!! ❀

[August 12th, 2020 - 10:30]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart, I know that our love is strong enough to last forever.I love you more than life,I need you to give your heart to me and I will give you all the joys of the world.
There is no other for me.Sweetheart,without you everything is meaningless, only you stir my soul. Each time I fall asleep, my heart calls out for you. I am totally into you, sweetheart.
😘😘😘😘😘😘

So... nothing really spectacular has happened since the last update. Raquel's still busy ignoring her boyfriend / lover / soulmate / best friend for reasons he can't explain (I still have to find a good one :lol:), dad's still missing until at least the end of the week, and other lads are more exciting (and at least for now a lot less time consuming) anyway! :)
Last edited by LilRachel on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:08 pm

[August 12th, 2020 - 12:00]

Raquel: Hey Anthony

[August 12th, 2020 - 12:45]

Jordan: Hello
How are you?
I hope you come to stay this time.

Raquel: What do you mean, come to stay this time?
Let me tell you... if you're pissed, we don't need to talk. I'm not exactly in a good mood today either. So, please, enlighten me... what did you mean? πŸ™‚

It's you who didn't stay this time, it seems. πŸ˜‰

[August 12th, 2020 - 13:15]

Jordan: You have been away from me few days now,there is something wrong.I don't know what is going with you.
And also i haven't got any response from your dad.Does it have to do with me?

Raquel: Honestly, I've absolutely no idea what's going on with Dad. He's on a trip but refuses to talk to me about everything. Don't know. It's strange. 😞
Like I said, don't know if it has to do with you or it's something you wrote or whatever?!
Actually, I had assumed that the matter would have been solved by now... but yeah... πŸ™„
This summer sucks!

Jordan: I don't know sweetheart

Raquel: This summer sucks! It's the saddest of my life!!

Jordan: I understand,he's a busy man but right now i am not feeling been encouraged.

Raquel: Maybe that's the reason? Maybe he's under the impression you're not serious about it?!
No idea. Like I said, it's just... strange.

Jordan: And sometime,i feel i could kill myself for been a loser.I hope so much to do something i haven't done before,i do want change to experience something new in my life.

Raquel: You're not a loser.
You're a smart, good looking, quite adorable man.
For me, that's the opposite of a loser.

He then went off and on again a few times in a row...

[August 12th, 2020 - 14:00]

Raquel: "Jordan" was a loser!

[August 12th, 2020 - 14:30]

Jordan: Thanks so much
What are you doing?

Raquel: Chatting with a friend. And you?

Jordan: I am at home doing nothing
I was thinking i should go out to see a friend.

Raquel: Ok
Have a nice day at home then. Bye!

[August 12th, 2020 - 15:45]

Raquel: I ❀ U

[August 12th, 2020 - 16:45]

Jordan: I love you too

Raquel: You do?

Jordan: Always love you Raquel,you know that.

Raquel: Oh I see... I'm just Raquel again. Ok. 😐
Well, in that case... I love you more! ❀

[August 12th, 2020 - 17:15]

Jordan: You do have a lovely name,and i love calling it

Raquel: Thank you. What's your real name then? Tony is short for....?

[August 12th, 2020 - 18:00]

Jordan: What do you mean by that?
You don't believe my name is Tony anymore

Raquel: No...
Tony is an abbreviation, you know... a shorter form of a name.
For example, Rach is the abbreviation of my name.

[August 12th, 2020 - 18:30]

Jordan: If that is what you mean,i could say it mean God biggest.
In English,that is what it means
Are you at work?

Raquel: So what is your name then? What Nigerian name does mean 'God biggest'?
No, I'm on my way home.

I did a quick Google search while waiting for the bus.

Raquel: Your real name is Oluwatobi. πŸ™‚
Correct?

[August 12th, 2020 - 19:00]

Jordan: Yes,you are right.
Oluwatoby same as Oghenetoby.
Tell me,how do you get that?

Raquel: I asked Google for a Nigerian name meaning God biggest or God greatest. That's how. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Jordan: Wow,you are intelligent and smart
May i ask you something?

Raquel: You hereby did. πŸ˜‰
Sure!

...and he went offline.

[August 13th, 2020 - 17:30]

[August 14th, 2020 - 10:45]

Raquel: Good morning.

How was you?,i hope you are doing fine.

[August 14th, 2020 - 14:30]

Raquel: Yeah I'm fine.
Hope you too?
Yesterday I've spoken to dad about you and your business idea and everthing once again... and I told him to give you an answer no matter what.
Has he done that yet?

[August 14th, 2020 - 16:15]

Jordan: Thank you for your kind heart but what more did he say concerning my proposal?

[August 14th, 2020 - 17:00]

Raquel: He said that he had read everything you wrote to him, but that he hadn't had time to think about it, because... you know I told you he was on a trip.
But he promised me he'd get back in touch with you very soon.
He still seems to be willing to support your business idea, but...
...he said that you got to "back up your words with action". Please don't ask me what he meant by that?!
Unfortunately, he still hasn't told me what exactly you two have been talking about. And that's really, really annoying... πŸ™„
I hope so much that he will get in touch with you soon and that this might really be the beginning of a better future!!
Hopefully you'll be in a better mood then.
I love you, Anthony.
❀

[August 15th, 2020 - 12:45]

Jordan: Good morning sweetheart,how are you doing?,i hope you are fine.
I miss you so much.

Raquel: I miss you too.
Last edited by LilRachel on Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:41 pm

On August 3rd, Dad received the following email, written in both English and Spanish:

Jordan wrote:Hello Mr Antonio,

Thank you sir for your response,your mail is well received and noted.

I am so happy to read from you Sir,it has been a great moment to know more about your daughter (Raquel),she is a good,lovely and caring person i have ever met in my life.We have been good with each other so far and i am glad she is so happy.

About my qualification of been a Salon Entrepreneur,i have the Skills to manage and maintain a standard company.I think to gain the skills you need to work in a hairdressing/barber salon,that is how it works here in the country - I am trying my best to learn and get more into doing different service on salons to satisfy client,our certificates and diplomas cover a wide range of skills from shampooing, cutting, perming and styling to advanced colour correction.A Hairdressing/Barber Salon NVQ is for anyone who is serious about a hairdressing/barbering career. There are options to suit individual needs and aspirations - and if you are already working in hairdressing, you could develop your skills to become a senior stylist.

In executive Summary of a business plan,Firstly,the company should have a unique name to be Known because is a salon that allows the entire family to have their hair needs satisfied in one convenient visit.There are many quick salons here in Nigeria,however, many of these salons, such as "Your Wonderful Extensions & Spa", only provide the minimum services, whereas the upscale salons can be inconvenient due to scheduling requirements and cost. The owner of "Your Wonderful Extensions & Spa" perceives an unfulfilled customer need for a low-cost salon that provides maximum flexibility and strong customer attention. Using this strategy, "Your Wonderful Extensions & Spa" will gain significant market share and create critical long-term relationships with its clients.

However,having a business as a personnel plan,Raquel and I has so much ideas to share with each other,despite she knows nothing about a Salon but her contribution of reasoning of putting ideas together was Perfect.I will say,as an entrepreneur i will be handling all hiring and training, purchasing, and retail sales.And also hire a receptionist to manage all of the appointments as well as the people who walk in and be responsible for the point of sale transactions.The company will be hiring six part-time hair stylists who will operate on a hourly/commission basis,and will be using a partial commission basis to create incentives for superior customer attention.The more the stylists attend to the customer's needs, the more money they will make off commissions. The company will invest time and money into training to ensure that clients receive the best experience possible making it easier to turn them into long-term customers.

There are some characteristics of a standard Salon,I mean being able to communicate well with clients and employees is a prime factor in the success of a salon. Communication skills needed in a salon include ironing out problems and building a good friendship with clients. Having employees who are both skilled and fit in with your business model is vital to a salon's success and some other such as the following.

*Services

The company should provide hair styling for the entire family. This includes hair cuts for men and women, permanents and hair coloring for women, as well as hair cuts for children. Shampoos will be offered for all adult services. Service is offered on a walk-in basis or by appointment.And to emphasize a customer-centric service where the customer's needs are always the priority.

The company will also sell hair care products which is forecasted to account for 15% of sales,these professional-quality supplies will include the ultimate hairdressing/Barber salon Equipment List

1. Salon Software & Marketing Tools
2. Service Accessories
3. Combs & Brushes ($100
4. Scissors/ Hair Cutting Shears
5. Electronic Hair Styling & Grooming Equipment
6. Salon Chairs With Accessories
7. Ring Light
8. Cart & Trolley
9. Shampoo Station/ Backwash Unit
10. Hood Dryer
11. Hair Styling Station
12. reconstructors and other styling aids.

*The Market

The hair styling company is highly fragmented with national chains which operate diverse franchises catering to all the market segments, and also including thousands of "mom and dad" salons that are very restricted in scope and services. This makes for a highly competitive market that has low barriers to entry and exit. In addition, the clients of hair styling have significant leverage due to the low switching costs they have. However, most Salon companies have tried to pursue only one general strategy in gaining market share.Some salons in Nigeria believes that it is possible to offer a differentiated service through improved customer service at no greater significant cost if the right employee incentives are provided.With this strategy in mind, the company's goal is to increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year.

*Objective

The objectives for the first three years of a standard company operation include:

1. To create a service-based company whose goal is to exceed customer's expectations.
2. To increase the number of clients served by at least 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
3. To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.

*Start-up Summary

The company will incur the following start-up costs:

1. Computer with point of sale terminal.
2. Computer with printer for back office.
3. Five cutting stations, each station requires a barber chair, cabinet, large mirror, blow dryer, curling iron, electric razor, several pairs of scissors, spray bottle, two sided mirror, and assorted combs & brushes and so more.
4. Desk for reception area.
5. Three couches for the reception area.
6. Display shelf for sale of retail products.
7. Legal fees for business formation and generation/review of contracts.

**Company Summary

The company summary in a business planβ€”also known as the company description or overview.I think is a high-level look at what you are as a company and how all the elements of the business fit together. An effective company summary should give readers, such as potential investors, a quick and easy way to understand your business, its products and services, its mission and goals, how it meets the needs of its target market, and how it stands out from competitors.

Before you begin writing your company summary, remember to stick to the big picture. Other sections of your business plan will provide the specific details of your business. The summary synthesizes all of that information into one page.

A Quick Rundown of What to Include,the company summary section of a business plan should include:

1. Business Name
2. Business Location
3. Legal structure (i.e., sole proprietorship, LLC, S Corporation, or partnership)
4. Management team
5. Mission statement
6. Company history (when it started and important milestones)
7. Description of products and services and how they meet the needs of the marketplace Target market (who will buy your product or services)
8. Competitive advantage (what sets you apart in the marketplace to allow you to succeed)
9. Objectives and goals (plans for growth)

**Market Analysis Summary

The company will be targeting three diverse groups of customers.And work hard to distinctly appeal to each of these groups.By focusing on more than one group, Other Salons companies are lowering their risk that in a downturn one group will negatively affect the company.

**Market Segmentation

The company will target three different market segments:

Men will typically make up 70-75% of the clientele. Men have shorter hair requiring a faster and simpler job.

Females who cannot afford an upscale salon. Women tend to favor a female specific upscale salon if they can afford it. There is not often a difference in quality of an upscale salon other than an upscale salon will tend to pamper you more, only accept appointments, and the facility is generally a bit plusher. Someone who is fiscally responsible as opposed to someone who likes opulence will favor a family style salon.

Young mothers with children.Most young children are notoriously difficult when it comes to getting haircuts. A style salon is a more laid-back place that allows the children to play while they are waiting and then will work with the parents in calming the kids nerves when they are ready for their shearing.

** Target Market Segment Strategy

The company will target each of the three groups separately. The males will be targeted by offering a quick, convenient, service. Because men tend to have shorter hair, they usually require haircuts more often. If they are getting a cut every two weeks and work normal business hours, most barbers are closed when the male customers have free time.So the Company will cater to males with evening hours, no appointments necessary, and quick turn around times.

Generally females prefer the allure of upscale salons, however, not everyone can afford this luxury. For this reason the company will provide the same quality hair styling, without the expensive price,the salons will target these customers by emphasizing the sophisticated,ultra-hip styling that the company can offer.

The company will also target mothers with children by offering the kids toys to play with while they wait and child-friendly hair stylists. Additionally, children receive a special rate reflecting the fact that children's hair grows so fast that it can be expensive to keep up with regular cuts, as well as the recognition that it generally takes a lot less time to cut a child's hair so it should be inherently less expensive.

** Service Business Analysis

The "hair" service business is fairly diverse, On one end of the spectrum you have the traditional barber, on the other end you have the fashionable boutique salons. Somewhere in between there are independent hair stylists, franchise barbers and stylists, and beauty salons.

** Competition and Buying Patterns

The company competitors include:

1. Traditional/Local barbers: They rarely serve appointments, it is generally a walk-in service. While barbers are usually willing to provide whatever cut you are interested in, they are generally providing straight forward haircuts, typically on the conservative side. The advantages of a barber is they are inexpensive and easy to use. Their disadvantages are often conservative styling capacities, sometimes a long wait as the barber may be an old timer who enjoys chit chat.

2. Franchised "quick salons: An example of this would be Supercuts or Best Cuts. In essence this is a franchised version of a company. The advantage of this style is the store will be the same from location to location and some people like this predictability.

3. Independent salons: These shops typically focus on a specific niche and do not serve a wide group of customers. The advantages to these could be an independent salon that fulfills all of your needs. The disadvantage is that because they tend to be more focused, more often than not this type of salon will not offer exactly what customers are looking for.

The buying patterns of men and women are quite different. Typically men are more price or convenience sensitive. Men typically care less about the task of getting their hair cut.For them whatever is easiest works best and Women on the other hand are more caught up in hair styling and tend to bond more with their stylists because they bond more, they are much more loyal to their stylist. Once a stylist has earned their trust they are more willing to blindly put their hair in the stylists hands.

Strategy and Implementation Summary.

The company will rely on three separate strategies to grow market share. The first is superior customer service. Customers will be blown away with the level of service that they receive. They have expectations of average (at best) customer service from a quick salon based on past experiences.

And will also be leveraging its high-traffic store front location in a shopping center to drive people into the salon. They will benefit from the shopping center association's marketing efforts to bring more people to the center.

Lastly,the company will use financial incentives early on to build a large,loyal customer population.

** Competitive Edge

The competitive edge is based on faultless customer service,that the hair cutting/styling market is crowded so it is difficult to stand out.So will stand out by providing superior customer attention. This is particularly important in the "quick salon" space that we should operate in because margins are a bit lower and the goal of a quick salon is to crank through customers.

The company will invest time and money into training to ensure that clients receive the best experience possible making it easier to turn them into long-term customers. By providing superior customer service,will be able to effectively compete against and outlast larger chains and independent stores.

In conclusion,I want to say thank you,for you are a good man,and hopefully there are lot to give out make sure its a successful course.The following information of this business plan will outline the important financial data,and Raquel and i believe on a good positive starting business together as one,with your help to invest strongly with trust.I will say,with the few words and needs i have listed so far it going to be an expensive Hair Salon which I don't have the capital to establish the idea business.All we could ask of you sir,is giving your daughter (Raquel) and I a chance to proof to you how reliable and capable we are to set up a busines.This is going to cost a lot more,which i can't tell the estimate cost of everything.but Raquel believe and trust you could help us achieved setting up this business and I think this is a opportunity for us to express our ideas to the world.And i want to thank you sir for your time,inspiration of your support and encouraging our ideas been shared,and Raquel and i will forever be grateful for giving us a chance to experience a new way of life.With this few point of mine of my idea business plan,i hope to have convience you to understand more of the actual company.

Thank you Sir Antonio.

Regard,
Tony

And one day later:

Jordan wrote:Good Morning Sir,

How are you sir?.I hope all is well with you and family.

Please sir,I wrote a letter to you yesterday about the Business plans you requested,and other ideas came on like that.They are good ideas to grow this Business.

And also,this morning,I gave it a thought to visit "Your Wonderful Extensions & Spa" which i told you about in my letters,they are one of the competitors we have in our list..I went there to know more about them,observe the place,their operation and questioning the Customer service desk for information

However,they never knew i came to get information and some pictures .I believe these will make some impact to start up our business too.It's a beautiful place but we can do the best out of it and more.They opens at 9am,it happens i was there so early at 8am waiting to open their salon.And before they could get customer comes in,30 minutes after opening the salon.I understand that is how they operate and i talks to let me took some pictures of the place,which i was permitted but not to other section of the place.

Evermore,i went there on getting information,which i did and its was a nice done for me.I am happy i took some pictures to show it to you.Sir,i am just trying my best to make everything possible starting up the salon,and you as our investor will be a great deal.

Thank you sir for your understanding.Here are the pictures i took.

Regard
Tony

It's kinda obvious that most parts of Jordan's "business plan" have been copy'n'pasted from elsewhere here. He didn't even bother to rewrite em.

He also attached four photos of the "Your Wonderful Extensions & Spa" Salon (name altered) to his second email. Interestingly, the salon he allegedly visited is located in Lagos, not in Abuja where Jordan claims to live. Won't put the photos online, because according to Google image search at least three of them were taken directly from the internet. One's even the first result when doing a quick image search for the salon. Pathetic! :roll:
Last edited by LilRachel on Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Slightly disappointed there are no charts and graphs included in this "business plan".

Maybe he should go back to the site with the sample and complete it properly :roll:

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:00 am

Dad is back from some shady business travels and finally has time to reply to his son-in-law-to-be.
Dear sir,

First of all, I am excusing myself for my late replies. I had to travel unexpectedly due to some business emergencies that had turned up. Then, my stay in Columbia has had to be longer than expected too.

Secondly, I am thanking you for also writing to me in the Spanish.Β 

Thirdly, and most importantly, I can only conclude you think I am some kind of person without the brain? Your 'business plan' is very clearly copy and pasting from the internet. And for the pictures the same. They are naming "opera snapshot", so you have also taken these from the internet.

If you are trying to fraud me, you are not doing a good job for it. Please explain for me, why you are trying to doing the fraud on me? I am willing to give you a second chance, but then you will have to being honest with me.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:53 am

@Bertje

8-)

[August 16th, 2020 - 03:45]

How was your day?
(Same old pic with red roses)

[August 16th, 2020 - 09:15]

Raquel: Good morning, Tony.
I had a quite nice weekend so far. How about you?

[August 16th, 2020 - 11:45]

Raquel: I'm at my family's house now for lunch. Maybe I'll catch you later?
Love you! πŸ™‚

[August 16th, 2020 - 22:45]

Jordan: I love you too
How are you today?i hope you are happy
Tell me,how is everybody at home.Send my greetings in love to them.

[August 17th, 2020 - 00:15]

Raquel: Hey Tony πŸ™‚
Yes, I'd say I had a nice day. First I was invited for lunch at my parents' house (mom is still the very best cook!), then I was at Leah's place and we continued our LCdP marathon from last week. As always with her, it was great fun!!
I really hope you two meet one day. πŸ˜€
Btw... Dad came home from his business trip yesterday. So, guess you can assume that he'll get back to you soon.
What about you? How are you doing? I hope everything is alright at your end of the world?
Maybe we'll manage to talk a little longer again soon? Would be nice! πŸ™‚
Sleep well... ❀

[August 18th, 2020 - 08:45]

Raquel: Good morning πŸ™‚

[August 18th, 2020 - 13:30]

How are you doing?

Raquel: Hi
I'm fine. What about you, Toby? πŸ™‚

Jordan: I am doing fine,thank you.
I guess you are going to work today.

Raquel: Am at work, yes.
Have you finally received an answer from my dad yet? πŸ˜€ Any news on that?

Jordan: Good

Raquel: Oh well... that's a No I guess... 😞

Jordan: I did but it wasn't a pleasant letter
And i did replied but not message from him back
He think i am trying to fraud or cheat him

Raquel: What do you mean, not pleasent?
WHAT?!
WHY???

Jordan: When i saw this message about that i felt so bad.I sent him a message already about it.I want him to be well assured i won't do that to him or hurt you with such kind of stories.

Raquel: What did you do or write to make him think something like that?!
I'll talk to him after work... getting sick of all this!!

Jordan: I don't know what to say anymore,so tired dear

Raquel: I don't get it... why's everything so complicated?! 😞

..............Silencio..............

Raquel: It's like... always another excuse.
Do you want the money for your business or not?
Do you want to be with me or not?
😭
You haven't even told me what's the reason for his "unpleasant" answer. πŸ™„
Off again? Nice!!

He read it but didn't respond.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:44 am

[August 19th, 2020 - 11:15]

Jordan: Good morning dear

Raquel: G'morning

Jordan: Are you still sleeping?

Raquel: Nope.

Jordan: Ok,how you day?

Raquel: Just arrived at work. It's alright so far. And yours?

Jordan: Good,i have been painting.it sound good to me.

Raquel: Painting?
Awwwwww...
You finally doing that painting you promised me months ago? πŸ™‚
That's so sweet, Tony!! 😍

Jordan: No,i haven't.I am sorry

Raquel: Oh.

Jordan: I got a part time job,i am saving money to get a Phone.

Raquel: What's up with you and Dad?

Jordan: I don't know.I think i should forward the letter to you and see yourself.

Raquel: You don't seem to care anymore.

Jordan: I do care,but what do you want me to do.

Raquel: I don't know what it is that makes him think you'd try to scam him. That's why I can't really tell you what to do?! 😞
If I were you, I would try to apologize and start over.
He has a great heart. But yeah... don't know... has been kind of a bad start between you two.
I tried to talk to him yesterday after work but... he's busy again it seems.

Jordan: ok

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Idiot wrote: Good morning to you Sir,

I have been waiting to hear from you until I saw your message on my Spam Folder. I really feel unhappy to read the content of your letter. With due respect sir ,I am a humble and respectful person in nature.

I wrote those messages to you myself,in days i tried to compose a good business plan to impress you of my effort for days to get it done.I never copy words from the Internet and managing a business has always been an experience for me for years,so i have gone through before and i know how business operates.And i want to make a quick understanding about the Pictures, i think in my letter,the picture was just an example view image of how the Barber Salon should looks like,to show you what i mean by a "standard Salon" to be establish here.

Moreso, you talk about if I am trying to fraud you.I have no reasons to do that to you,or do that to Rachel. For God sake,I will never cheat you,this is an opportunity for me to be a better person and same for Rachel too,I understand she is your daughter but I believe there are good reasons why we met and I will never betray her. I want to be honest with you sir,please i want you to help us to invest in this business plan and i promise with the life of my mother never to disappoint you and Rachel.I will be so loyal to you and want you to be our guildances.

Thank you for your time sir.
Dad wrote:
I am thanking for the reply.

Anyone with one braincell can see that what you sent me is not of your writing, and is a general text where you perhaps have being made some changes.

We can not be doing the business if you are not honest with me.

A good friend of mine once say that everyone has making a choice: "Plata o Plombo" which is meaning "Gold or Lead". You are apparently choosing the lead.

I am giving one more chance for being honest with me. If you can be, I might have good business with you, better than hairsalon.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:11 pm

So Dad went directly to Spam. That's... unfortunate. :lol:

[August 20th, 2020 - 19:00]

Raquel: I really hope you have an awesome birthday party going on, honey. 😍 I wish I could be there with you... 😘

Just couldn't resist... :mrgreen:

[August 21st, 2020 - 10:15]

Jordan: Thank you so much sweetheart.
Good morning to you,hw was your night?

Raquel: It was... ok.
Did you get nice presents? πŸ™‚

Jordan: Just ok

Raquel: I keep thinking about you and the whole situation.
Keeps me awake at times.
Believe it or not... I even had a dream about you the other night!

Jordan: You don't have to think too much about me,i will be fine.
What will you be doing today?

Raquel: If I stopped thinking about you, it would mean that I stopped loving you... 😞
Well, I'm working... like every working day. πŸ˜‰ Tonight, Leah and I wanna do something with friends. But it's not definite yet.
What about you?

Jordan: I will be home today,i got the painting job done yesterday,so i think of going out there for another job.

Raquel: Do you earn enough this way to buy a new phone soon?

Jordan: The money not yet complete to get a new phone,i have to work another jobs but it okay.

Raquel: Dad told me about the "incident".
That you copied some stuff from the web and all.
You shouldn't have.

Jordan: That is what he said,he didn't believe i wrote those messages myself.
He also said,i am trying to fraud him
I don't know where those stories are coming from,I should have been thinking you told him how we met.

Raquel: He's not really angry tho, just... he want's you to be "honest" with him.
No, I never told him how we met!

Jordan: I don't know,i just think it's better this way.We could just be close friends and be happy.It will get better.

Raquel: He kept saying he had to be able to trust you for what he had in mind. So... yeah... you shouldn't do anything like that anymore.
Wow...
...so you're breaking up with me or what?

Jordan: Is not what you think,i am always here for you.As you can see,your dad don't trust me and i think you don't either

Raquel: Tony... how can I trust you 100% when even now you are lying to me?
My Dad showed me your mail with the business plan. But... you know... he said I should google it and I found the exact same text on a website somewhere on the internet.
So, no... it's not your business plan.
By claiming it's yours even now, you make it worse.

Jordan: So you don't believe me either too.I get it might be a clone mail you sent me writing to me yourself

Raquel: You know I'm right.
That's pathetic, Tony.
I'm so disappointed.

Well, I guess that's it for Jordan and his barbershop. :roll:

[August 21st, 2020 - 11:30]

Jordan: You can say that again,i made my research.And just making an example sending him some pictures.then it was taken upon me.He thinks i want to fraud him.I knew it will come to this,if you remember i told you.
Can i ask you a question?

Raquel: Ok

Jordan: Where were you born?

Raquel: In Amsterdam.

Jordan: Then i am just curious why speaking Spanish

Raquel: I don't speak Spanish very well.
My Dad does, because he's from there.

Jordan: Hmm,I know your parent are from Amsterdam.You told me that.

Raquel: You probably have me confused with one of your other scam victims.
I told you my family is originally from Spain.

Jordan: You have started again.
I want you to tell me more about your family

Raquel: The only thing I'm gonna tell you now is...
GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
!!

He could've been the star in Narcos: Nigeria..........

[August 21st, 2020 - 13:00]

Jordan: I think you lie to me about them.
Are Antonio [Censored], Ana [Censored] related to you?

Raquel: No... I do like his music tho!
I'm not related to [spanish actress] as well. πŸ€·β€β™€

boofles
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by boofles » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Uh oh...has your pet been playing with reverse image search?

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:56 am

^ The pics I sent him are 100% save.

He's extremely suspicious... but still asking Raquel how she's doing once a day, so maybe he still believes she's real?! Dunno (and don't care too much tbh :lol:).

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:23 pm

[August 22nd, 2020 - 14:45]

Jordan: Hello dear
How are you doing today?

Raquel: I'm fine.

Jordan: I am glad you are ok
How is work?

Raquel: Don't work on Saturdays.. πŸ™„

Jordan: Ok dear
What are you doing?

Raquel: I'm in the kitchen preparing a lil something for our lil Movie Night tonight.

[August 25th, 2020 - 09:00]

Jordan: Same here dear
How are you?

Raquel: πŸ‘

Jordan: Hmmm

[August 26th, 2020 - 12:15]

Jordan: (YT video "Davido - Fall")

Raquel: Fall is coming.

[August 28th, 2020 - 13:30]

Jordan: I hope you listen to it and understand it.
How are you doing today?
It's been awhile i heard from you,I hope you are doing fine.

Raquel: Yah I'm fine.

Jordan: ☺☺☺

Raquel: πŸ˜‰

Jordan: What are you doing right now?
When you get off from work,i want us to talk.

Raquel: Shopping with a friend.

Jordan: Ok

Raquel: Talk about what?

Jordan: Anytime you are free,then we talk

Raquel: Well...
Actually, I don't wanna talk to you anymore tbh.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 pm

[September 7th, 2020 - 22:30]

Jordan: Hello Raquel
How are you doing?

[September 8th, 2020 - 08:00]

Jordan: Raquel
Please we need to talk

[September 8th, 2020 - 21:00]

Raquel: Like I said... I don't wanna talk anymore!

[September 8th, 2020 - 23:30]

Jordan: (YT video "Fireboy DLM - Jealous")
I promise you that I will be a better person, I am sorry that I misbehaved with you.You know how much I love you,come back to me again.
I know I create unnecessary arguments between us. I promise you that I will put more effort into our relationship so that it goes a long way.I am sorry please stay with me. I love you.
No matter how many years pass, I cannot stop falling in love with you.
You are everything that I desire for in life, I promise to love you all my life. I may not be a perfect boyfriend. But my love for you is the truest of all.Every single beat of my heart says it’s true.
I just want our love to last because you are one of a kind I can’t get you off my mind.
A thousand things in between us.Low Battery, Busy Network, No Coverage, No Time, Have Work, But still when the Mobile beeps, I think it’s you.All about me is you now.
I love you and never want to let go of you.
Give me a further chance to see the sunset together. To walk in the open wind with you. I am here but my heart is always with you. I am missing you so much.

MorganleFay
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by MorganleFay » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:22 am

LOL - Now he's sending you copy and paste overtures. He's as sincere and genuine as a fake tan, isn't he?

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:55 pm

[September 12th, 2020 - 01:45]

Jordan: (Missed call)

[September 12th, 2020 - 03:00]

(Missed call)
(Missed call)
Raquel
(Missed call)

[September 12th, 2020 - 10:30]

Raquel: πŸ™„

[September 12th, 2020 - 18:30]

Jordan: Hello dear
(Missed call)

[September 13th, 2020 - 16:00]

Jordan: Hello Raquel
(Missed call)
Please
(Missed call)

Raquel: wtf do you want?!

(Missed call)
Please we have to talk
(Missed call)

Because I was extremely bored, I took his next call and we talked for almost half an hour about our "failed relationship" and how badly life had treated him in the last weeks and months. He said muliple times I should give him another chance or come down to Africa and visit him or at least stay in touch with him on Fb. During the call, he seemed to be quite desperate, but maybe it was just part of his script?! Then I told him that I was now in a relationship with Leah... and he hung up immediately. :D

Well, I guess that's it.

--- FIN ---