General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Interesting request!

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Lads are funny creatures. I have one who has made multiple calls to the moneygram hotline and is beyond frustrated. My character said she will launch an investigation about what has gone wrong. The lad supplied details as he was requested, and finished up with the following:
NOTE: If you are a joker, please save me my time and back off. I'm not here for such actions.

I guess I will have to show him I am not a joker. It hurts for him to even consider me as such........
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Re: Interesting request!

Post by Munchies86 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Sometimes it's like lads actually think a scambaiter would be like, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you didn't want me to waste your time, I'll just leave you alone."

There has to be an interesting tactic for all kinds of fun for this, perhaps gradually suspecting the lad is a joker instead. How would that work?

Do me a favor and waste the absolute most of their time.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:28 pm

I am not here to waste a lad's time, I am here to ensure he has rewarding experiences in life. Therefore, I sent the following information to him today.
I have forwarded details from my files and yours to moneygram and will be receiving a reply within 24 hours so they tell me. Can you please confirm to me the name of the receiver and location so I can ensure he receives the money.

I am hopeful we can finish this soon.

If all goes well, he will be receiving a couriered envelope with a cash (the original amount plus $50 for his troubles) sent by a reliable 5 star shipping company. I hope he is receptive to that.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:08 am

This lad has been worn down to finally providing an address so I can hire a 5 Star shipping company to courier the money to him. It has taken weeks, but he finally did it. Now he is tracking a package heading to Puerto Rico. And of course, there is no joking here, I saw the package by tracking it online......

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:58 pm

As Sparky stated, the parcel with the cash was bound for Puerto Rico. An IP check confirmed the lad was actually in Nigeria, as Sparky suspected. The Puerto Rican address is most likely a mule, which we will treat as an ITP. This means no shenanigans.

We decided that this would be a problem free delivery (fairly unique for Plog). If the lad thought the parcel had been delivered, while the mule would say there was no parcel, it might cause the lad and the mule to fall out.

The parcel begins it journey in Canada and found it's way to the Dominican Replublic, via New York, Miami, During this trip, the parcel is tracked from US, Puerto Rican and multiple Nigerian IP's. As the parcel is at Santo Domingo (Dom. Rep) harbour, Plog contacts the lad.
Mr. Cumberband, manager of the regional hub wrote: Dear Mr. John,

I am the manager of regional Santo Domingo hub for Plog. We have a parcel on it's way to you!

For security reasons, please confirm the delivery address and recipient of the parcel. After we have received the information, we can schedule the parcel for delivery. We might even be able to squeeze in a delivery today, as we have recently brought several high-speed hydrofoil ships into service!

Cheerio,

mr. Cumberband
Dear Sir,Ma,

In response to your mail, here is the delivery address and recipient name below:

NAME: Marie Smith
ADDRESS: <vague rural address in Puerto Rico>

It will be really helpful if your reputable organization can ensure the delivery on time today.

Best Regards,

mr. John
Cumberband wrote: Dear Mr. John,

thank you for your email. The information is correct, so we can now move forward with the delivery of your parcel.

Regrettably, our shipment for Puerto Rico has left port not 15 minutes ago, so we are unable to deliver the parcel today. However, we have another haul scheduled for tomorrow, so you can expect your parcel at the end of the day.

As rural Puerto Rican addresses are notoriously unclear, could you perhaps give us some specifics about the address?. Is there a landmark near the address our driver could use for reference? A picture of the delivery address would be very helpful too.

cheerio

Mr. Cumberband
dear Sir,Ma,

In response to your mail, this address will give a better direction.

Address: <somewhat less vague address>

If your dispatch officer would go by the above address with (Marie Smith) name, almost every body knows her.

However, you firm should be able to locate the initial address but then follow the new address to enable you locate the main delivery address. Try as much as you can to get the parcel delivered unfailingly tomorrow as stated in your mail.
and later:
Dear Sir,Ma,

This information below should be helpful;

Shared Route From Home to the United States Postal Service by PR-757 11min (5.6km) 11min with the current traffic 1. Drive to the south east to PR-757 2. Turn the left to PR-757 3. Turn the route izquierda to continue along PR-757 4. Access the location: Puerto Rico 757 5. Drive to the south east by PR-757 6. Turn the left turn to Av La Colonia 7. Turn the right direction to the PR-3 S 8. Location: United States Postal Service To obtain the most convenient route according to current traffic, visit <google maps link>

However, try as much as you can to deliver the parcel on time.

I await your response afterwards.
(the google maps link was really helpful, as I now could pinpoint the location of the "delivery" on Plogs tracking map)

The next day, Plog writes:
Dear mr John,

Good morning!

Thank you for the information. I will forward it to our driver immediately.

Everything is on schedule. The vessel bound for San Juan is about to depart, and should reach it's destination in a few hours. You can expect your parcel to arrive somewhere this afternoon.

cheerio

mr Cumberband
The parcel makes it way from Santo Domingo to San Juan port.
Lad wrote: Dear Sir,Ma,

I noticed from the tracking info that your vessel is very close to San Juan port, I hope the parcel will be delivered to the post office address which the send gave you?

I want to know please.

I await your response.
Cumberband wrote: Der mr John.

Thank you for your email.

Your parcel will be delivered in only a few hours. Delivery will be at the address given to us by the Sender.

Cheerio,
Slowly making it's way to the delivery address, Plog receives a couple of emails from the "recipient", mrs Smith about the whereabouts of the parcel. We kindly inform her that tracking info is available online! Then, in the afternoon, the parcel is finally showing as 'Delivered'. Within a few minutes, the lad writes:
Dear Sir,Ma,

I just checked with the tracking number and it shows that the parcel has been delivered.

I contacted the recipient and she told me that she did not receive any parcel. I need to know;

Who was the parcel delivered to?

What address was it delivered to?

Who signed it?

I would like you to also provide me the evidence off the delivery.

Treat as top urgent.

Best Regards,

Mr. John
Dear mr John,

thank you for your email.

Your information is correct! The parcel was delivered successfully around 4:30 PM local time at the specified address. Mrs. Smith took receipt of the parcel. A proof of delivery has been sent to the Sender, as she is our Customer and paid for the shipment.

cheerio

mr. Cumberband
Dear Sir,Ma,

The information you just feed me is wrong! She has since yesterday be around the given address waiting for the dispatch Officer but it wall all in vain.

Mrs Smith is still asking the the whereabouts of the parcel.

You need to be honest and don't wait my time. I need to know the truth.

What was the color of the house you met with Mrs Smith?

What type of clothes was she wearing at that time you saw her?

What is the house number?

Why can't you send the receipt to me?

I'm yet to believe that you did deliver any parcel. However, I need response to the above question.

Treat as top urgent.

Best Regards,
shortly after this, another email
Dear Sir,Ma,

Please be fast about this because this misconception is about to cause some issues between us am our client.

I would need the proof of delivery.

I await your swift response.

Best Regards,
Cumberband wrote: Dear mr. John,

thank you again for your message.

Let me make things perfectly clear: while we strive to provide a 5-Star service for both our Senders and Recipients, I must point out the fact that you are not our customer. The sender of the parcel, mrs. Watson, is our customer. She has paid for our services, while you are merely the recipient of those services. Please adjust the 'tone of voice' in your messages accordingly.

While I have no obligation to do so, I will try to contact the driver who delivered the parcel and ask him for the specifics you requested. I am not sure if this is possible, as the delivery took place in a rather remote region for which we work with local contractors who, sometimes, use sub-contractors. It might take a while for me to find the actual driver.

From the GPS tracking data I can confirm that the parcel was delivered at the specified address. At the moment of delivery, the parcel is scanned and the GPS-tracking is disabled automatically. This can not be done manually by the driver. This means that the last shown location of the parcel is the location of delivery. Because of COVID-precautions, we currently use a 'no contact delivery' policy. This means that the driver signs the parcel digitally, after the recipient has been properly identified. This prevents our drivers from being in unnecessary close personal contact with the recipient during delivery. In short: there is no signature. However, I can see in our system that the parcel was delivered to a mrs. Marie Smith, after proper identification.

With the information available to me, I am 100% sure that the parcel was actually delivered, at the specified address, to the correct person. I am unsure why mrs. Smith would state otherwise.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know
Dear sir,ma,

This was the response from the recipient below;

To WHOM MAY CONCERN MARIE SMITH DID NOT SIGNED NO PAPERS WITH THE DRIVER PLOG HE NEVER CAME TO THE HOUSE AND BESIDES IT IS IMPOSIBLE BECAUSE MARIE SMITH IS HOSPITALIZED HER SISTER INLAW WAS WAITING AND THEY NEVER CAME TO THE HOUSE.
This is a problem!!
Dear Mr. John,

thank you for your email.

As stated before, as we use a no-contact method of delivery, we currently do not require a signature. This corresponds with the information in the message you forwarded.

However, the next part of the message greatly concerns me!! The person that took delivery of the parcel identified herself as mrs. Marie Smith. If what you are telling me is true, this person committed identity fraud! If this is the case, we will have to inform Law Enforcement. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!.

I will keep you updated about our investigation.

cheerio
The lad had been silent for the last couple of hours.......
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:53 pm

The lad writes to my character in anger. Keep in mind multiple weeks of frustration and failed calls to moneygram have created the present situation.
I don't understand when lies comes in a delicate situation like this. The PLOG replied that delivery proof was sent to you, where's is the proof?

This was how the MoneyGram issue started when MoneyGram lied that our account officer had received the payment and later did play around the matter till they spring up something else alongside you.

I don't want any issue again and it's gradually surfacing.

Mrs Marjorie that I know very well will not indulge in any act that would defamed her and that is to say that she did not receive any parcel. You cannot tell me that a Dispatch firm will not have evidence of the delivery which they claimed that they already sent the proof to you. The proof will be the judge of this whole confusion.

Get me the proof that the PLOG informed me that the sent to you. I want to see it. Until then, I will say nothing.

I told you before you send the money order that you should make a duplicate of it and send to me but you by pass that request of mine, now see what is happening.

The recipient (Mrs Marjorie ) I provided you are post address did not receive the parcel so who and where did PLOG has delivered the parcel?
My character Emma replied
Sir

A duplicate of the money order was not asked for before I sent it. So do not lay that at my feet. Secondly, whether there is a copy or not, it has nothing to do with the package going missing. When you write "now see what is happening" it is as though you blame me for the fact that your agent messed up a delivery.

The proof has NOT been sent to me. I asked you today for details and I gathered those with what I know and sent a message off to the company. I was promised an answer by tomorrow. When I know their details, I can proceed.

You swear by this lady and that is fine. Don't forget that delivery men are bonded and must be blemish free on their records to get a job as one. This mix up does not have to be anyone's fault but merely misunderstandings. Either way, we will get answers and get you the money.

Accusing others is not the way to handle this as you only get the delivery company defensive and less likely to assist us.
It may well be police need to get involved to solve this crime. How can something so simple as sending money be so fraught with difficulties?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:09 am

Mr John wrote: Dear Sir,Ma,

How far have you gone in your investigation?

One this from you guys is not clear to me and that makes me feel insecure with your words.

You stated in your previous mail that "proof of delivery has been sent to the sender" so why not send me the proof to confirm the legitimacy of this delivery?

I hold you guys resposible for this incompetent service because it's impossible that you will have no proof of delivery. That's insane!

You have to provide me a proof of the delivery else, you did not deliver any dime parcel. Quite my words!

Treat as top urgent.

Best Regards,
Cumberband wrote: Dear mr. John,
I kindly remind you about my previous email and my comment about your tone of voice. I would appreciate it, if you would act accordingly. Meanwhile, I will deal with your messages with the level of urgency I deem appropriate.

I am afraid that I have been instructed by local Law Inforcementย to keep all information about the investigation confidential, so I am not at liberty to disclose any details at this time.

As soon as I have been cleared to discuss the particulars of the case, I will contact you.
Cheerio,
For someone hospitalized and living in Puerto Rico, mrs Smith sure is awake at weird times
Mrs. Smith, at 10:00AM CET/4:00AM Puerto Rican time wrote: It is imposible for Marjorie Phillips to recieve or sign because she has been in the hospital for a month so stop lying
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:23 pm

PLOG sent a detailed report to "Emma" who forwarded it to the agent to calm him down. I'm sure he will pleased to know the investigation continues and will leave no stone unturned, no matter how long this takes. This lad has been baited since last August, so he is a bit frustrated as you can imagine. What else could possibly go wrong?

Emma, to Plog (cc to lad) wrote:Thank you for you reply and for your complete transparency in this matter. I have had other companies not even ask for i.d. but have merely left packages on the doorstep. I am pleased that your company at least verified the identification of the recipient. I understand the Covid protocols in place to protect the recipient and the driver.
From the gps tracking it appears that the package was indeed delivered directly to the recipient. I am unclear why she would deny this or make a false statement. It is either that or someone posing as her claimed the package. But if it was photo i.d. how could someone do this?

I am unclear why the recipient who claims she was home, now says she was hospitalised at the time. How do you accept delivery from a hospital bed? Was she on some sort of drug induced state which has altered her memory or perception? This is very confusing.

Please keep me updated on this investigation. I know the recipient is upset but this is my money which is now missing and this is my loss, not hers.

I am copying this to the main agent here Mr G as I told him I would keep him updated.
added description to quote - Bertje

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:29 pm

The email that Plog sent to Emma (and which was forwarded to the lad. The image is just a screenshot of Plog's database where the coordinates for the pins on the map are stored.
Dear mrs. Watson,

Thank your for your email.

There are indeed some issues with the delivery of the parcel, which I will describe in this message.

The parcel was delivered yesterday around 4:30PM local time, at the address you specified. Our drivers have strict instructions to only hand off the parcels after identification of the recipient with an official government issued ID. If the person identifying themselves is not the Indicated Recipient of the parcel, no delivery will take place. Due to Covid-restriction, we do not require a signature at this time, but the parcel is digitally signed by the Driver, to indicate a successful delivery.

From the GPS tracking logs, which I've included, the delivery location is easily verified. As digitally signing the parcel disables the GPS tracking, the last shown coordinates are the location of the delivery. As you can see, this is the address you indicated.

<here was a link to google maps with those coordinates>

Clearly, the parcel was delivered to the correct place, to a person identifying herself as mrs. Marie Smith.

However, mr. John indicates that mrs. Smith was hospitalised at the moment of delivery, and it would have been impossible for her to accept the parcel. This means that the person identifying herself als being mrs. Smith, in fact was not her. This can only mean that we are dealing with a case of Identify Fraud!!

We are in contact with local Law Enforcement who have informed us that, since this is a federal crime, they will have to inform the FBI, which will most likely take over the investigations.

I was instructed to keep all information about the investigation confidential, but I feel it is our duty to get you up to speed about the current situation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am at your disposal!

Cheerio

mr. Cumberband
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:08 pm

I wasn't sure if you would want the details posted "for security reasons". It really looks real in the email and will hopefully get the lad switching his suspicions to his mule. He is an impatient and arrogant lad, so he is very nice to work with.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:02 am

This is utterly delicious!! :lol: :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:49 pm

The shipping professionals at PLOG rec'd the following message from someone new to the story. Bertje is traveling today so I will update for him.
To whom may concern this is Darlene the person who was supposed to recieve the package on Marjorie P behalf and it is imposible that the courior gave it to Marjorie P because she is hospitalize and there is no way on earth she could recieve it so you better check who received it because the person who signed for it is a fraud
This was followed by
Why dont you answer
It seems the recipient does not understand the agreement is between the shipper and the sender, not the receiver. Upon hearing of this the sender had some words for the agent behind the scenes........

Dear Mr G.:

I rec'd some shocking information today from Mr F which you apparently did not share with me. The receiver of the package was supposed to be Marjorie P. Without any notification to me or to the shipper, Mrs P was removed as the receiver and some person named Darlene was substituted.

* please confirm if this is true or not
* please send me proof of my approval of this action prior to delivery
* please tell me who this Darlene person is as I have no connection nor business with her
* if Marjorie P was unable to accept the package, why was I not informed?

This is a vital break in the chain here, and substituting recipients without my approval is forbidden. My arrangement was for PLOG to deliver a package to Mrs P, not some unknown person using the name of Darlene.

I know two Darlenes here and they are both loud, drink too much, and should not wear revealing clothes when they are both pushing 250 pounds. I have no way of knowing what this new Darlene is like.

Emma

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:36 pm

The lad is not happy!
You guys are just making a fool of yourself! Because Darlene wrote to PLOG now they want to use that as an excuses?

If Darlene has received the parcel, she would not denied it.

Nothing is shocking about the information you received. I asked Darlene to write PLOG because she was supposed to receive the parcel on Marjorie's behalf when Marjorie is at the hospital.

I'm tired of all this nonsense you guys are bringing to my know without presenting evidence.

PLOG is incompetent!
He is trying to besmirch the name of a 5 Star Shipping company who has delivered packages around the world. They have one of the best customer service reputations. How can he blame PLOG for a situation he created???
Stop it right now! You are the one acting foolish! You asked me to send the package to Marjorie and I contracted a company to do so. I did not hire them to give it to anyone named Darlene, I specified Marjorie. It is not up to you or to Marjorie or Darlene to change the shipping arrangements I made and paid for.

Since Darlene was neither the sender nor the receiver, she has no status in this matter at all. I have no idea who she is. Since she was using Marjorie's email, she probably has fooled Marjorie into trusting her and she took the package herself to feed her narcotics habit.

What idiot substituted a new recipient at the last minute without seeking approval from either PLOG or from me???

Again, this is my money which has gone missing, not yours.

Who is this Darlene woman anyway? Does she have a criminal record? No one has ever heard of her before.

As for Mr F, I believe he has weekends off. Thanks to this recipient substitution, we must wait until Monday.
Hopefully the lad will like the response.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:01 am

Cumberband, to mr John and mrs. Watson wrote: Dear mr John and mrs. Watson,

I apologise for not getting back to you sooner. Saturday is my day off, and I had family matters to attend to. However, I am now able to update you aboutย the situation about your parcel.

As I have mentioned before, we are in contact with local and federal law enforcement. While Identity Fraud is a priority for the FBI, they do not have the manpower to properly pursue this case. Due to the (relative) low financial stakes, only one Federal Agent has been assigned to the case. I am afraid that it will take quite a while before things are fully investigated.

However, I have been in contact with our Corporate Legal Department and can now confirm that Plog will conduct their own investigation into this matter. The security of our clients and their parcels is of the utmost importance to us. The incident is a severe breach of this security and we are adamant to leave no stone unturned to find out what happened and who is responsible.
We will be contracting a private security firm (Happyclimate Security Services) to conduct the investigation. Mr. Happyclimate has our full cooperation and we will forward him all the relevant information.ย 

The Board of Director has authorised me to offer a reward of $ 10.000,00 for the person that supplies us with the information that will be able to identify the perpetrator. I would request that you give mr. Merryweather your full cooperation during his investigations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:09 pm

To make sure everyone is on board for this, Emma wrote to the lad with the following
Sir

I have been informed that the police will not be ascribing a priority to this matter since the amount ($600) is rather small in their eyes. PLOG has however offered to handle an internal investigation toward finding out exactly what happened when the driver delivered the package.

I will be cooperating fully with them and trust you and your people will as well. By working together we will be able to resolve this quickly.
Hopefully things will happen quickly now. If the lad cooperates, we will be able to get him his money after all............

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:36 am

Happyclimate Security Services wrote: Filenumberย : MW-21-

To whom it may concern,

I, the undersigned, has been instructed by

PLog
Slago 25
1046 GH
Amsterdom
Netherlands

to investigate a case of alleged Identity Fraud involving the parcel with tracking numberย TRK540 of which the recipient of this email are the Sender and Recipient respectively. The incident occurredย on July 7th 2021 in the Patillas area of Puerto Rico, US Territory.

I have been authorised by my client to investigate this matter with any means I deem necessary. At the moment, I am collecting initial information about the parcel, it's contents and the party's involved.

Futhermore I have been authorised by my client to offer a reward of up to $ 10.000,00 for any useful information which may lead to the solving of this serious matter.

For now, I would like to ask the recipients of this email to provide me with the follow information:
- Your full legal name and address. Please include Identification.
- Your involvement with this parcel (Sender, Recipient, Handler etc)
- The Contents of the parcel
- The Intentedย Use of the contents of the parcel
- The full legal name and address for any third party you have involved in the shipment of this parcel
- A full, complete, detailed Affadavidย with any relevant information you may have about the Parcel, the Shipment, and the Delivery of the parcel
- Please indicate if you want to be considered for a financial reward.

Based on the outcome of this initial investigation, I will determine the next course of action. This may or may not include a polygraph test, a phone interview or a video statement.

I would appreciate your full cooperation. I am looking forward to hearing from you in due course
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:09 am

The lad is not keen on an investigation since he blames PLOG for everything which has gone wrong.
This would have been solved a long time ago if the PLOG had provided an answer to my question. Prolonging this is something tiring and i am not finding it funny.

The Mr, F stated in his mail and I quote " This means that the driver signs the parcel digitally".

I asked that they should present the digital version of the signature and he's yet to say something on that or is it not possible to show the digital copy?

With that, we would know the truth behind all this vices and then do the needful. We would know if truely the parcel was delivered to the given address and the date,time it was delivered. This is enough to dig the truth.
The sender Emma wrote back just as steadfast in her belief that it was the sudden appearance of a new person which caused this.
With all due respect, I have asked you whose idiotic idea it was to substitute a new recipient with no notification or authority. Silence has been my answer. I have no idea who this Darlene woman is I did not send her a package and she had no business accepting one.

At this point my own belief is this Darlene woman is a thief. She obviously has Marilyn's trust (using her email name and password) and used the hospitalization situation to insert herself into the situation and make off with the money. Everything was going well until Darlene appeared.

You wrote: " Prolonging this is something tiring and i am not finding it funny. " I should not need to remind you this is my money which has been stolen and I don't find it funny either.
We eagerly await the invetigation.

Yabadabadoo
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Yabadabadoo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Brilliant baiting, Sparky, I haven't enjoyed a bait so much in months! I hope the investigators do not offer a reward for information as in my experience this tends to attract even more scammers trying to claim the money. ;)
Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Thank you for the kind words Yaba, but there would be no investigation if the professionals at PLOG didn't live up to their 5 Star Reputation. They will keep working diligently 24/7 until answers are found. They are the real heroes here. LOL

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:03 pm

^^I beg to differ.

The "pros" at Plog wouldn't have anything to do without the constant stream of parcels originating out of Canada.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:37 pm

It takes a village to bait a scammer
That old proverb is true even today. It is teamwork all around.

We are hoping that the lad will be tempted by reward money of $10,000. Even if he has to split it with the package sender, he could get rich. Right now he is chasing $600. A chance at $5 or $10 K might tempt him to hang around to collect the reward.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:31 am

We need to revive the popcorn image from the old forums.... 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff