General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Ramblin' Man

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:01 pm

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68X8o0S7vJc <--Homage to oscarpiles' past baits, eh?

Once upon a time, I set up an email account to be used with ASEMs and this modality for collecting little piggies. Imagine my surprise when I checked it the other day and received this message:
Your boxes are still with us.
Ominous, huh? How could there not be a reply? This particular character is set up to be from an older generation and I wanted to have a little fun. I've seen way too many social media posts over the last year and a half that are one long run on sentence. It causes the last two brain cells I have left to argue. So, why not give my character that same trait.

Ok. Enough preamble. Here we go...
What boxes?
There are 3 consignment boxes,of 157KG of Gold each and $4.5Million USD, which has to be deliver to you,all you need to do,is to pay. 600 US. Dollars for the Yellow Tags here and after such payment,all documents will be forwarded to you.
Where are they located?
Starting off slow...let him nibble at the hook...
They located at Cote D Voire Airport.
My neighbor is from the Ivory Coast let me ask him if he can arrange pick up from his son that will be going through there and visiting him soon how much is the weight in pounds
Know body can pick them up, accept a Diplomat,this is a secret delivery and it not to expose to another part, because this consignment belongs to a former Rebel leader,but of you are not interested let me know,l am not here for exchange of emails.
Oh, but aren't you?
Why would I have boxes from a former Rebel leader I'm trying to figure this all out can you send me a picture of the boxes so I know why and what I may have to consider and what is a yellow tag because at office max and the farm and fleet they sell the ones with the the wires you can use and those are 50 for about 5 dollars.
Here attached the boxes. Lenny. It was difficult for me to do,l have use a software to set on my phone,the security delivery company only allow me access to one box, because of how secret it is.
So secret that there were only 668 pages from a Google search showing the same image of a trunk full of gold bars. :roll:
Ok and I can see this is alot and very secret but nobody has told me why am I getting this gold and what have I done because the only rebel I really remember is James Dean but he died so young and this is a long time to hear about him leaving me any money.
Then, it must have been lad nighty-night time as he went quiet. So...
I have not heard from you and you said to pay 600 dollars but how and why and can you tell me about the rebel and how this is my gold?
Dear <Misspelling of my character's surname>,
The Rebel leader is former prime minister,his name <this guy>,who has been arrested in exile and the government is looking for all his properties and money to size,l am chief security officer of the security and delivery company,am contacting you to assist me to receive the Gold and money in your country, before the government know about them. It is one of his late secretary who was shot dead,who give me your email and name to make sure they are deliver to you and you must send all your other details to me,so that when the former Rebel is free,he can contact you. The $600 is for change of ownership title to your name,but l thought you where never serious. I am not joking here,l need action,why am also looking for someone else,if you are not interested,that is why l did not reply you.
Mr L.
Well, I like this guy's style. Pun intended.
I think I am interested but I needed the details because I dont think I know any Sil Goro or a Mr L I had a secretary when I was banking but since I retired I dont think she worked in any foregin countries but she may have sometimes you just dont know where people go in life Should I be concerned the rebel will try and contact me or even kill me because then I am not interested but if not I could keep the gold for some time in the future at my boat house it has an old root cellar and nobody goes there but it is padlocked anyway and nobody could find the gold there

Yes I am serious about this and I can take action but I dont have as much action as I did in my youth because when you are 87 things take longer I would also need somebody to lift the trunk so there is that to consider
Dear Mr T,
I understand what you mean,if your email and your name's is not given to me,l would have not contact you,l am not joking here,the Rebel don't kill,they are freedom fighter and they protect the poor,the innocent and old people,the person who give me your details, usually travel to the United States often, before the government kill him,that he was working for the Rebel,so l believe it is not a mistake,for me to.contact you. As for how you can keep the boxes in your boat,there is know problems about it,the delivery company that will take it from the airport to your place,will do that,all you need to do,is to instruct them,but don't ever tell them the content of what is inside the consignment boxes. Let me know if you will take action,l don't like written too much email on this matter.
And, we're off...
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Ramblin' Man

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Rebels, freedom fighters, gold, boats, and boxes! It seems we have an adventure in the making with our genius on the other end of the email
Yes I have always been a man of action from my days when i fought in Korea to those days when we were moving fast and lose with the Enron guys before the bubble its important to take money and let it make more money thought because thats how it grows and prospers for everyone you know the old saying never let a sleeping dog lie you have to make sure they tell the truth and put that money into something honest and straightforward for growth yes i can take action and you let me know what i am to do as the new ownership should be mine and its the boat house the weight may be to much for the buoyancy
Dear Mr T,
It great to know you are a retired soldier and fought in Korea war,that is great of you. What you need to do,is to send the $600 US Dollars for the Change of Ownership Tittle to your name. I don't think the Gold will be heavy for the boat house. Let me know when you are ready so that,l can provide you the name of the receiver.
Since he doesn't like to email too much (and Leo needed to take his meds) no replies were sent for 24 hours.
Dear Mr T,
Let me know if you are ready or not,so that,l will not border you any longer and know what to do.
Then he sent the "Korea war" email again...impatient little bugger, eh?

In response to the first email:
Yes there are many memories of the war and some of the nightmares that go along as well do you know war have you expeirienced it and none what it can do to a man and his thinking some things you just dont disgust but anywya the gold will be fine for the boat house even if we have to figure a way to get it to the cellar as for the $600 i dont think that will be any problem i just ask who and when the tittle needs seen to
In response to the second email:
Yes
Dear Mr T,
Yes War has many memories and nightmare,even after the war,you can still hear sounds of guns,bombs and on your dreams,you could see war and dead friends,lean falling heroes,but for as much as you are among the living today,you be happy and enjoy. Yes the boat house will be ok, remember this will be a secret delivery,so make it very secretive in our dealings and when you receive the Gold so that people will not set eye on it. Here is the receiver to send the $600 to.

Receiver Name LUCKY MEXXX.
Address Plot 89 De Plato Abidjan.
Telephone +225XXXXX9750.
This the receiver information, you use Money Gram or Western Union.
Oh ok i have received this information and i will print it out you do need to know i will have to use the moneygram to do this because a few years ago i ran into an incident with some scammers and i had sent them some money and i still dont think it was a scam but people said it was and they went and had me banned from the western union offices so they no longer allow me to send money through them i dont think i have ever used the moneygram but i can try and find the place and figure it out surely its not much different than going through the transfer like anyother place but you dont want to know about how i was dumb enpough to get myself roped into a scam but i still say if they would have let me meet that man with the black money all our problems wopuld have been solved but they wouldnt please allow me some time to think on this moneygrams and find the location so i can make the tittIe payment

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:55 pm

I was shock about your bad experience,with Western Union and some scammer. Do not be worry and do not think about the past, everything will be fine,this not one of those you think, surely you will laugh and every past experience will be put behind you. I admit there some bad element destroying reputation of others,but you are a great man and you stay focus.
That shocks him? I think there may be more shocking material in his future.

Coincidentally, the following email was received by my character while I was thinking of a reply to the above:
Greetings of the day Beneficiary.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DELAYING We are not permitted to keep this box for a lengthy period of time in our domain because it may be confiscated. THE DELIVERY this information is legitimate, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought about it because the delivery of your package box is guaranteed in your own favor. We do not need to convince you because our organization is not permitted to compel, persuade or convince someone to believe information like this! We only give out what is relevant, vital information that will help and guard our Client to success.

The reason you are still where you are on this matter is because you have held firmly to your mind and thoughts these three things; FEAR, WORRY AND DOUBT. Let them go! And you will see a good turn around on this transaction and in your life.We have waited for your cooperation all this while because we want to help you actualize this opportunity.You file has been open for you to come forth and claim the ownership of your property.For you have delayed the process too long, you have between now and Friday to get the payment made else, your consignment box will be impounded. And we do not want this to happen. That was why we have been informing you but you failed to adhere.

This time, you must do what is required of you if only you are still very interested in your property.Of course I’m a person of my word for my word is my bond. The situation turned out to be that you have to pay more when the delivery firm insisted that their service charge must be completed before they embark on the delivery journey. This is where the change came from and without that they agree to deliver your Funds then there’s no other way to get it across to you.

NOTE: I am not in any way interested in your money because I am contemptuous with my salary! I am only carrying out my duty to deliver the Consignment box to you and when a challenge is met on the way,I have to inform you the owner of the package box.Do not permit doubt to cloud your thoughts. The information you have received about your package box funds is legit, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought you may have about this transaction?
This lad has been sending the exact same email every few weeks since August 2020 when he gave up some piggies. Surely this is the box, right? How could my Leo be lucky enough to come into possession of a consignment and the gold of a freedom fighter rebel?

Reply to Mr. L:
Yes and i understand and i have thought on this and have asked a few others in the home about moneygram i did this disecretely because they dont need to know anything about the boat house or any rebels or about the gold because some of the women in here are gold diggers and they will do things with there dentures out just to get some an extra piece of pie with dinner so you can imagine what these old ninnies will do for a bar of gold i also received your partners email and i have told him i will be cooperating and will send the money via moneygram today is saturday and it will be bingo night so i wont be able to go to the moneygram and tomorrow being sunday will put us worshopping and praying most of the day but i expect my mind will be on the gold and getting back to some pinochle ive been on a run you wouldnt believe its pretty close to the one i had against old rolly back at the vfw in 79 i can tell you about that if you want so lets plan on me sending the 600 on monday i will arrange it all here and let your partner know that is the time and day too come to think of it let me confirm that because i think monday is a holiday but i want to know if they will be open enjoy your weekend it is cooler here finally and the grass hasnt quite turned from grenn yet
Meanwhile, to the new lad:
I received the moneygram information from your partner and will be paying for the transfer of tittle via moneygram as he directed i explained to him it will be monday probably as it is the weekend now and they have us busy here at the home

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm

As expected, this didn't go over well with the lad who doesn't like to email.
Dear Mr T,
Your email was well understand. Look l don't have any Partner,if anyone is mailing you as my partner,it means your email is hack,this delivery is very discrete, please do not reply such person,just ignore his email. I am not joking hear,this is a very serious matter,l don't want to be mailing you,let me know if you are ready to take action and send the money for the change of ownership,so that the document can be procure from the High Court and l will send you a copy for you to sign and return. Yes women always need money,but not all women are Gold diggers. Monday will be perfect and ok. Remember l don't have any Partner mailing you,l have not instructed anyone,so please ignore any such email, claiming to be my partner. If the weather is cool,try to use hot water to always bath and drink hot tea and please do not take much sugar. Stay in good health and be strong.
Leo did feel it was important to reply, at least once...
I do not understand what you say when you say my email is hack what is the meaning of this like the email cut out and you did not receive all my words because when i look below i can see all the words i wrote in the letteer where you replied so its all there and nothing was in a hack he also told me everything is to be desecrated and i am to tell nobody so one could only assume if you knew and if he knew then he must be your partner doesnt this make complete since to you because how could two different peoples know about my same delivery if they were not partners and this is to be said to nobody i am allergic to tea there is a flavinoid in them named epigallocatechin gallate its seems to be presence in the leaves and some will say its in the tanners and im allergic to it the same gallate is in wine and so i can not partake of the wine either and need a tannin free one during the communion at church and sometimes the altar boy forgets like his mind is somewhere else and so i can not take the sacredmints with everyone else and this will distress me but any way your partner sent me this massage and i told him the moneygram situation which will not be this weekend but i am working on arranging to get to the moneygram so the gold can arrive for the boathouse at the earliest connivance of us all:

On 7/2/2021 8:37 PM, Howard R wrote:

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DELAYING We are not permitted to keep this box for a lengthy period of time in our domain because it may be confiscated. THE DELIVERY this information is legitimate, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought about it because the delivery of your package box is guaranteed in your own favor.We do not need to convince you because our organization is not permitted to compel, persuade or convince someone to believe information like this! We only give out what is relevant, vital information that will help and guard our Client to success.

The reason you are still where you are on this matter is because you have held firmly to your mind and thoughts these three things; FEAR, WORRY AND DOUBT. Let them go! And you will see a good turn around on this transaction and in your life.We have waited for your cooperation all this while because we want to help you actualize this opportunity.You file has been open for you to come forth and claim the ownership of your property.For you have delayed the process too long, you have between now and Friday to get the payment made else, your consignment box will be impounded. And we do not want this to happen. That was why we have been informing you but you failed to adhere.

This time, you must do what is required of you if only you are still very interested in your property.Of course I’m a person of my word for my word is my bond. The situation turned out to be that you have to pay more when the delivery firm insisted that their service charge must be completed before they embark on the delivery journey. This is where the change came from and without that they agree to deliver your Funds then there’s no other way to get it across to you.

NOTE: I am not in any way interested in your money because I am contemptuous with my salary! I am only carrying out my duty to deliver the Consignment box to you and when a challenge is met on the way,I have to inform you the owner of the package box.Do not permit doubt to cloud your thoughts. The information you have received about your package box funds is legit, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought you may have about this transaction?
The lad most certainly loved receiving this kind of information. In fact, he loved it so much he rattled off a couple emails.
This not my partner
I don't know any Haward R,
This is not my partner. My own delivery is different,it is from Cote D Voire and it secret delivery company,the only third partner will be the delivery diplomatic officer,so please with due respect,stop mixing both email. Do not respond to such person. Someone must be reading your message to know what you are doing. Only me, contact you. Someone must be reading your email and know who is written you and what you are replying to that person,l will advise you to open another new email and close this particular email you are using.
Dear Mr T,
Try to open another email and make sure you keep the name of the receiver safe. How is the cool weather over there.
The Name Howard R,l did not know him, please do not answer him. Someone is reading your message and know about all your dealings,that is what we called hacking,is the person of Howard R, please do not respond to him. Open a new email,it will guarantee your safety and security, protect your privacy, please do it,it critical and cope my email,into your new email,then mail me.
He can dangle as Leo watches fireworks...

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:09 am

I think this lad will do well. He must have been worried over poor Leo.

4:15 AM
Dear Mr T,
How are you and how was your Sunday,how was church service. Did you receive my last email l send you, about you opening a new email address. Today you should be able to send the money,so that change of Ownership can begin,it a Court process and it takes 48hours. I am waiting for for action and details of your transfer.
12:20 PM
Dear Mr T,
Did you receive my message.
Am waiting to hear from you.
12:46 PM
From a new email address know as "Secret Delivery Delivery"
<Yep. A blank message. Because that won't cause any problems.>
Meanwhile, I received three identical emails from the other lad that must be a bit confused, but happy Leo's replying again.

It is unfortunate that you have associated with the wrong people and it made me pity you more because your situation will get deteriorating (worse)! Those you are contacting are fraudsters and they will stop at nothing to drain you if you continue with them if you want a better life for yourself, stop responding to them with immediate effect and look elsewhere to get a real loan that will get you your consignment box asap. Do not send any money to them again because they are not real! If you do not believe me, remember I told you somethings about the evil obstructing you to lead a good life and you confirmed to me about somethings happening around you henceforth, stop responding to them because they will cause you more harm.

We are concerned about your success and the ability to achieve this great opportunity so in our investigation we find that the person who contact you are not the right person in charge of your consignment package box they are impostors and impersonators trying to convincing you to believe them they right person to contact for the claim of your Consignment package box is (Howard R) and your Consignment package box is in our domain and he has put in all necessary measure to make the delivery of your consignment package box a successful delivery to you at your destination

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DELAYING We are not permitted to keep this box for a lengthy period of time in our domain because it may be confiscated. THE DELIVERY this information is legitimate, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought about it because the delivery of your package box is guaranteed in your own favor.We do not need to convince you because our organization is not permitted to compel, persuade or convince someone to believe information like this! We only give out what is relevant, vital information that will help and guard our beneficiary to success.

This time, you must do what is required of you if only you are still very interested in your property.Of course I’m a person of my word for my word is my bond. The situation turned out to be that you have to pay more when the delivery firm insisted that their service charge must be completed before they embark on the delivery journey. This is where the change came from and without that they agree to deliver your Funds then there’s no other way to get it across to you

We are having issues with our financial institution (other bank) which is the account I am supposed to give you for the payment. But the alternative now is for you you make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer this is also to notify you that the assigned Dispatch Office is on a delivery mission to one of our branch so you are to make the payment to the branch account officer information below sum of $7,500 dollar dollar you must receive your package box funds on time once the payment is made by we are giving you 100% assurance and guaranteeing and information is legitimate, real and confidential so eliminate any doubtful thought about it because the delivery of your package box is guaranteed in your own favor remember that the total amount required to be paid is $7,500 dollars only.

Receivers Name: Akeem OXXX

Destination: Lagos Nigeria

NOTE: After the payment has been made, kindly send in the payment receipt or slip received by you with the MTCN number to me without hesitation.

As soon as your payment has been confirmed, the delivery of your Consignment box "Funds" will be scheduled immediately and the arrival of your give added would be made possible within 24-36hours.
That lad is just too wordy. I read the first two paragraphs and skimmed most of the rest, other than the words "Western Union." I did reply to the lad about that, as you'll see below. I told Mr L about it and since you'll be reading it in a few, there's really no sense in making you fumble through it twice.

Before we get to Leo's replies, though, another message from Special Delivery Delivery:
Dear Mr T,
I send you several messages with any response from my both emails. I am not playing games here,just let me know if you are taking action today as you said.
Leo does have to play his weekly BINGO and pinochle, but that's not the game being played now.
I have received all your messages but there was troubles with the computer monitor at the home and we had to wait for them to replace it the old one was very old and it must have weighed 100 pounds with the old bulky tubs they had in them have you ever heard of old philo farmsworth he invented television now i dont maen he invented television like uncle milty but I mean he invented the television in a little house in utah at a time when the idea of transmuting moving pictures through the air would be like me saying I figured out a way to beam us aboard the starship enterprise if you know what im saying but really he was a visionary and he died broke and without fanfare but im not telling you this because i like old phiol the guy i really like though was his brother in low cliff cliff said philo i know everyone thinks you're crazy but I want to be a part of thisand i dont have your head for science so Iim not going to be able to help much with the design and the mechanics of the invention but it sounds like you're going to need glass tubes you see phhilo was inventing the cathode receptor and even though cliff didn't know what that meant or how it worked he had seen philos drawing and he knew we was gonna need glass tubes and since television hadnt been invented yet its not like you could get them at the local tv repair shop i want to be a part of this said to his brother in lar but I don't have your head for science how would it be if I were to teach myself to be a glass blower and I could set up a little shop in the backyard and I could make all the tubes youll need for testingthere ought to be congressional medals for people like that but alas there arent and it really wasnt an old cathodr ray tube tv anyway but it was plenty heavy and now they replaced it with one of those brand new skinny tvs thats a good 24 inches wide so i can see the screen much better but every one of those cockadoodle hens who wasnt getting her hair done today decided it was time to learn how to goggle and got on and emailed all the grandbabies so i didnt get much time to reply to you so this is my reply and i wasnt able to figure out the ride to the moneygram but rest assured im thinking on the problem and should have that payment to you soon ill also send you what that ohter fellow who siad he was your parnter sent to me and ill show you what i told him but you should know i got another email about security deliveries to and im not sure how i should follow that allong ive never had this many deliveries coming for me and i have surely lived a number of years boy howdie.
Shortly thereafter:
I know you are a scam because I have sent money to Nigheria in the past and it was all a big scam they told me at the Western Union shop an I will not be doing that again and my firned has told me about the fallen rebel and it is his path that i will follow to earn my riches late in life and leave a legacy for my children than you very much

this is the message i sent off to your partner buddy so he shouldnt be bothering me no more now that we know hes a scam and this isnt real
On 7/5/2021 1:35 PM, Howard R wrote:
> Greetings of the day Beneficiary.
>
> It is unfortunate that you have associated with the wrong people and it made me pity you more because your situation will get deteriorating (worse)! Those you are contacting...<you read the rest>
Last edited by bware419ers on Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot some quote tags!

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Back on July 1:
l am not here for exchange of emails.
Well...I just love it when a lad has trouble deciphering...(link for OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H8e0MMwUec)
Dear Mr T,
Why are still silent,if you are not ready let me know,l will not disturb you any more,this is very serious matter,not joke.
I send you several messages with any response from my both emails. I am not playing games here,just let me know if you are taking action today as you said.
This is where lad cornfusion sets in:
Since you are not serious,l will not border you any more,l don't have any Partner,more over Nigerians you are talking about are bad people,they also scam me years ago,but am alive today. I have wasted time with you,you could have told me before. Your friend new nothing about the Rebel,there was another Rebel in 2000 a war started,he became priminister and there was another war in 2010 too,did you know all this. This is a new Rebel, different from the one your friend told you. Please do not border to write me, since you are not ready,l don't joke and l don't play games with people,l don't scam people,l arrest scammers and send them to prison. That is my real name.
MXXXXXX Lawa ZXXX.
Chief Security Delivery officer.[color]

<<Nevermind the stuff below, really, but I included it as the lad didn't realize things, yet...>

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, 11:34 PM Leo wrote:

I know you are a scam because I have sent money to Nigheria in the past and it was all a big scam they told me at the Western Union shop an I will not be doing that again and my firned has told me about the fallen rebel and it is his path that i will follow to earn my riches late in life and leave a legacy for my children than you very much

this is the message i sent off to your partner buddy so he shouldnt be bothering me no more now that we know hes a scam and this isnt real
On 7/5/2021 1:35 PM, Howard R wrote:
> Greetings of the day Beneficiary.

You need to let me know if you are serious and ready,so that we could not be mailing each other,just only message. This is not a matter of Joke,the Rebel your friend talk to you about is right ok. I am waiting to hear from you. You have to send the money for the change of Ownership,if you are ready.

I did not read your email well. It now l saw your emails well. It good you tell the other guy pretending to be my partner, what you write,he is trying to hack come between us and steal from you. I like philosophy very much, because it teaches alot and offer alot in life. What l want is for you to try and comply with the fee of the ownership title,which is the most important thing,once the name has been changed to your name's,it is done. How is the weather over there,is it still cooling.

Yes this is the massage I send to the man to claim is your partner and wanted me to send money to Nigeria which I can not do again what do you mean I am not serious I have never called you a scam but instead said this of howard as you can see below please reread all my massages to you and respond accordingly after it is all clear to you and yes and i am thinking on all you have said but the weather is hot and humid again with the hurricane projected for later in the week so we will have to see which path that takes i am working on the moneygram and hope to be able to have transportation on friday to take me to the office and have the money sent for the change of name in the tittle

It is better for the weather to be hot alittle than having very cool weather. I also want you to try and transfer the money,so fort all process can start,you action is very needed. I don't think hurricane will come.

Yes read your message and it was very clear to me,that you said it to Howard Richard,not me. I apologise for that. Am happy you are in good health and strong.
Last edited by bware419ers on Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:27 pm

Let's get this back on track. I'm sure there can be more confusion in the future with some lad on lad action.
I have changed my password so it is not Lenny any more thank you for this i appreciate you always looking for my protection and security it is rude of me how is your weather over there and are you comfortable with it what foods do you eat and is there alot of ivory availalbe are there many pianos too gwendolyn my first wife could play the piano so beautifuuly she would sit and play brahms and roll over beethoven and bachman turner overdrive for hours on fall days we would open the french doors to the lanai when we lived in north east florida and let the breeze roll through and the notes roll out i would sing like a young man in a quartet of barberers and it would be a grand old time so i love the piano to hear i played the guitar for many years but the arthritis gets to hurting these days my father always said he knew all those itis boys and arthur was the worst i that always struck me as funny please tell me about your ivory foods and thank you
Dear Mr Leo,
Thank you for your email,am always concern of anyone around,so am always concern about you. The weather over here is very cool,the rain is falling everyday,today is the worsted,it rain for nearly 24hours and the weather focus,still predict more rain. I am not comfortable with the weather,but l can manage to stay,we have a lot of hear,we have Plantain,rice,beans, semolina,fish, meat, tomatoes,fried rice, chicken salad, hamburger,,meat pie and many great foods. So you are a great singer and a pianos play,then you also play Guitar and you wife too,both you and your first while are great people,for me,l don't know how to sing,play piano, guitar,may you will learn me when the time comes. Is your father still alive. We have great foods as l told you. Ivory is a country of 25millon people,we are people of great diversity,educated,we have Gold, Diamonds,grude Oil, Zinc, Iron Ore,Led and many other resourcess. Please let me know when you will send the money for the change of ownership. One more security measure,when ever you see any email, asking you to click a link or a rele,do not click such email or link,if you do, your password will reflect in the hack software..
Lawa
Miguel drove me to the moneygram store today and i sent the money for the the change of tittle and now it would be best if you can have the box shipped to me at cXXXXX city retirement complex 1790 cXxxxxx please confirm your recipt of the full 600 us dollars because they said they were converting it to ivory money for you to recieve it but it sounded like it was to much money thank you and your food sounds delicious is the meat pie minced
I received your message. I have send you the details of the receiver before. Once you send the money,send me the details. Am waiting to wait for you.
Here is the receiver details again.

Receiver Name LUCKY MEXXX.
Address Plot XX.
Telephone +225XXXXXXXX.
This the receiver information, you use Money Gram or Western Union.
yes miguel took me to the moneygram strore today and we sent the money i dont remember all the details but the moneygram was the one at 1201 XXXXX st the clerk said his name was roosevelt like the presidents and he charged me $600 for the moneygram to send to you and a $12 process fee for the sending i sent three 100 dollar bills four fifty dollar bills four twenties a ten and two fives forr the fee i paid with twelve dollar bills none of the bills were new so they did not stick together roosevelts shirt was a dark green and he was polite and told me to have a nice day he said it would take about an hour for the money to get over there

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Those messages are so hard to read, So effective yet so simple. I think I must start not using punctuation too!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:01 pm

^^^That's why I set it up this way. Reading posts like this in emails, text messages, or via social media drives me absolutely crazy. But, it's fun to write and take Leo on his sojourns through history.

Back to the bait...

Leo had "sent" the MG on Friday then provided the "details." After that, I couldn't be bothered to open the ladtop and didn't check email until Sunday.

Lawa seemed to check his quite often.
Dear Mr T,
You need to send me the details of the money gram,l mean the receipt of the money gram,the Mtcn number and sender names.
Dear Mr T,
I am still waiting for your response.
Dear Mr T,
I did not hear from you again.
Dear Mr T,
Let me know,l did not receive a word from you,l don't want to contact you any more,since you are not ready,l am not hear for Joke or game's ok.
He uses this type of line often.
mr lucky i have read your emails and i expected to read about my new tittle and now i have to ask why it is not here you have not heard frmo me because of our saturday actcivities and todays church service yesterday was the old timers square dance and they came in with a caller and the band and we just had a fine old time gerty from down on the third floor almost threw her hip back in place from her dancing before the night was over she was almost dancing without her walker she was feeling so good so if you can email acreoss the tittle now it would be appreciated
Lucky is the receiver ok,you claim you have send the ownership title money,but you never send me receipt,ok,send me the receipt. Send me the details to cash the money, so that l can give it to Lucky to go and withdraw the money and lawyer get to work for the Ownership.
Mr M Lawa Z .
Dear Mr T,
You said you have send the money,but yet you never send any details of the money you send. Good you are the church for service and join children of God to worship our father and the king. Please Mr T,l don't want to just be written everytime,this a serious matter,if you are not interested,tell me.
See. There it is, again.
More over, don't address me,as Mr Lucky,lucky is a secretary. I am Mr M Lawa Z ok.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i think i am understanding what you are saying so i sent down to the office center today and i did have a receipt they gave me at the moneygram store when i went there and i forgot your name was not lucky but lawa and please forgive an old mans memory so when i went down to the office center in our home i took the receipt they gave me at the moneygram store and they told me i could use the digital scanner and the nice lady that worked there help me to copy the recipt they gave me at the moneygram store and she wrote down the steps for me to email it to you and so now i am sending the receipt from the moneygram store to you so lucky and not lawa can go and give me my change in tittle thank you and i hope your monday is good i am going to breaksfast now because on this monday morning they will serve blueberry and chocolate hot cakes but of course it is one or the other and they are not combined and i hope your breaksfast is just as hardy
And he received a fake file that would not open.
Dear Mr T,
Thank for your response. Try to send the receipt,the receipt contain the Code Lucky to withdraw the money and get the change of ownership. Try not to eat more sugar,but eat good food and drink plenty water. My breakfast was tea and bread. Am waiting for the receipt.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

HarryMudd
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by HarryMudd » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Pfffttt. If I read this correctly you DID send a receipt. Is this lad some kind of moron or something?

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:11 pm

It's hard to tell if he's a moron, or not, since he's not here for emails... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I attached the receipt to the last email i sent to you it was the scan that they helped me make from the digitatal scanner and they helped me attach it to the email for you
Dear Mr T,
It did not open. It invalid. Look carefully at the receipt,you will see the amount is Cote D Voire,then you will see the MTCN number,the Code to collect the money and send the senders name also. But l suggest you attach it again and send it. Or use a mobile phone and snap the receipt and send it.
Yep. That sounds exactly like what was sent.
Please explain to me slowly what is invalid the receipt is right there and it is for the 600 dollars i sent to you
Dear Mr T,
There is nothing in the attachment you send,it can open,it said it is invalid.
Dear Mr T,
The receipt you send can not open,when l try to open it,it tell me,it is invalid,it means the receipt can not be opened, unless you real scan and send again. But if you have the receipt there,just write the Numbers,which is the Code and the senders names and send it.
ok it says for the reference/mtcn number +1 347 <phone number found here.>
This not the number,this a telephone number,the number is 8 digit,find it,it is inside the receipt and send the senders name also.
i was the sender
And here he goes, again...
The number you send was a telephone number,not it. I will not disturb you any more,l understand you are not interested,you don't need to turn me round,just tell straight ok. Take care of your self.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

GrassEater

User Icons

Post by GrassEater » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:01 pm

This lad is so patient yet so impatient. So conscientious of an old man's health needs and yet he is oblivious to this man's rigorous bingo and square dancing schedule. This has been a great read so far.
🐷 x8 🇬🇧 x1

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Thank you. It's interesting to see how he tries to get groom Leo, but wants his money right away. This is typical of the lads.

You have to love how they can almost taste the money and they know the clock is ticking.
If you where the sender,how come you don know the 8 digit number that is always written in money gram receipt.
i do not understand what you are saying here and when will you be sending the certificate of tittle now that i have paid
I have not received any details of the money you send,you need to send the Code,then after the change of ownership to you name is done,the document will be send to you,so that you can sign it. After that in the delivery of the Gold will commence and it will take 4 to 5days to get the delivery into you. Am still waiting to receive the Money Gram Code from you,if you really send the money.
ok i am going to breakfast and when i am finished i will return to my room to read from you please enjoy your breakfast to
Attached was a receipt doctored up from here. Then I went away for hours...
Ok
You you said,you are 83years of age,why l you lying,this document is useless,as it is use by some scammer to defraud people, well thank God l did not deal with you,you are not a trust worthy person. Am already looking for a serious person to help.
i do not understand what you are trying to say here this is the receipt the man named roosevelt gave me at the moneygram store he said with the covid and western africa security for those over 65 the receiver is to call and all the information is there safe and sound but i cant remember everything he said that was friday when i sent and he said for security the receiver is to call and it is the receiver only and i even went downstairs to the office center and they made sure this is perfect for you and please explain to me everything becase i am not understanding your last email
Dear Mr T,
Go back to him and demand he gave you the Code, this the same number is online use by internet scammer,which use to call people. It is fake,go back and meet him, demand for the Code.
Now, this was my fault. I usually don't use the MG modality, but I thought I would give it a go. I should have done a Google search on the phone number and reverse image search before using it. Sometimes, you come across a lad who ain't completely an idiot.
I dont understand roosevelt from the moneygram store is an internet scammer how can you know this please show me and make me understand all that you are saying
Please l don't want to talk much,if you are sincere go to the money Gram and demand for the Code number,that is all. The truth is that,you did not send any money. I am already looking for someone else,since you are not ready to take action.
Since he doesn't want to talk much...
I do not understand what you are telling me when i went to the the moneygram with miguel on this passed friday and i gave the clerk named roosevelt 612 us dollars to send to you for the change in tiddle when i gave him the money he asked if i knew the receiver and if i knew this money was to be sent to western afrtica and i said yes of course what kind of incompetnet fool did he take me for and then he asked why i was sending it and i was not going to tell him it was for the gold because he does not need to know about this and then stalk himself to the boat house and set up to rub the place when i am at the home playing bingo this just wouldnt work so i simply told him business and he said to protect my age and with the werstern africa and covid moneygram instituted new security procedures and the receiver has to phone and receive the security information and i have explained all of this so i do not understand what you are saying to me and you call me not sincere when i have made all this effort and now you call me a liar and i will not have that i have lived all these years and not once has any silly person had the balls to call me a lair to my face and how dare you call me this you owe me an apology and an explanation and do not write me back until you talke these words back and do the right thing and if you need to call me to do this then i will arrange that to but this is not how i will work it is rude and unexpectable and you should respect your olders
Dear Mr T,
I am 62 yrs of age,so you are almost like a father to me. I am very sorry if l offended you,my apology to you. What am saying is that,there is know policy as such in Money Gram,who ever is the official it is,he is a liar,l request you go back and meet him, demand he gave you the Code number,all money Gram receipts are printed out with the My MtCN number on it,he is telling you lie,my advise once more is for you to go there and get the code for r demand for the money. I am very sorry for my lack of respect and unward behavior to you,l apologize, please accept my apology.
i do not accept this apoloigy i have dialed the phone number myself and it says as i am not the receiver and not phoning from cote deevwar i am unable to access the receive the information and what does it say when you phone becase you have said i am a scam and this is a scam and i know i am not and in all my life i have never been called this now you tell me what is said when you phone this number and we will take it from there otherwise i do not think your rudeness is excessable and maybe you are the one just joking at an old mans expense and i am not very happy with this at all
Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed a color tag.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Lazy lads.
Dear Mr T,
I never say you are a scam,the only word l said,is that you lied,l apologize already. The number l call it and it was not going through,l then call Money Gram international to inquire,l was told there is know policy as such in money gram. So l advise you to go back to the money gram office and get the money back,after use someone who is younger to transfer it. I am sure the guy in the money gram,is playing games. I don't play games,l ready to work with you.
please can you provide the number for moneygram international so i can call them otherwise i will have to arrange a ride to moneygram and i do not know when i maybe will be able to arrange this and you have made things so complicated so now this is a lot of work for me and im old and tired i workded too many years and dont want to do that anymore so please make this easy and help me to get this resolved
Dear Mr T,
The real money gram will block you,once you call them. :lol: :lol: :lol: I was advise to request you to go direct to that Money Gram office and take your money back. I understand you are old,but you just have to do this,it is your right.
what do you mean they will block me i have not called them i have the right to speak to the same people you do and i called the 347XXXXXX number again and i was not blocked but they gave me the same message that my country code did not match the receiver now if you refuse to give me this number i will know that you have collected my 612 us dollars and you are stealing from me
Please don't write me again. Go back to the Money Gram and collect your money back. Just do it,that number is fake,it a scammers number. Know need to write you.
More over, money gram send 100 dollars with 7 dollars,how come you send $600 with 12 dollars,the total for 600 is $40USD for the sending. Go back and withdraw your money,know argument if you real send it.
He's wrong. I checked. It's $4 from Leo's location.

Then, this came in and I love the paranoia:
You guys hack this email of this old man. U guys will always die. Bird and wizards,lizard, you use lucky MXXXX on facebook mumu, don't even know anything.
I don't know how any "hackers" could use Lucky M on FB when it's Lawa's receiver. :roll:

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Poor lad. Hacked and lost money already.
this is not even english lawa and are you talkikng about some movie or the zoo what do you mean by lizards and wizards you are trying to mess with the mind of an old man since i know you have now stolen my 612 us dollars and you are not even real just a theif taking the money of an old innocent man trying to help a rebel freedonm fighter its wrong that you would lie and do this to any person especially the orderly because you know we have littl left in life as it is.
Meanwhile, remember Howard, the "hacker?" Sure, he's just a lad that sends the same tired script over and over but confused Leo decided to respond to an email with a WU/MG request and info (and copy Lawa).
I already sent the money to cote ivory
Howard wrote:i suggested that in your own best interest as the sum of money package in this box is huge and it will go a long way to contribute and affect your life and that of your family positively,the package box must have arrive at your residential area and you can have the opportunity to spend some on the necessary things to take good care of yourself and your family and execute your available plans. My advice is try your best and get back to me and look for the $7,500 dollars so that we can process the delivery to you without any further delay.
What an idiot. Everyone knows the secret package inside the box consists of gold bars, not money. Really. It's hard to find good lads these days.
That is not what is in the box as i have received a picture and verification of the contents and what you claim and what is in there is not what i know to be the truth and the rebel freedom fighter leader and prim minister have verififed the truth to me furthermore i have dealt with nigeria in the past and it was a scam and my friends have verififed that nigeria is known for stealing from senor citizens like me and i will not fall for it i have sent the money to my good friend and confident and i am sure he will collect it and claim my change of tittle and go forward he has called me a lair twice to my face and he will apologize to me i am sure and collect the money so i may store the secret delivery in our secret place and if you are his partner you will tell me who the reciever of the money was and in what place the secret delivery will be stored otherwise do not email me ever again
Then, days passed. Idiot lad Howard sent emails to Leo and copied Lawa, but he never responded. Leo received no follow up messages, so it was time to poke the lad who doesn't like to email.
i am still waiting on you to send me the number for the moneygram international office and i really want to believe in you but i am beginning to think you have stolen my money

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Dear Mr T,
I stop to write you, because the Nigeria guy you are dealing with Hack your email and he started respond to my email to you,he wrote me over 17 respond few days ago. Howard R is a dangerous man and a dangerous hacker. He even send me fake money gram document,l did not receive anything from you. Please if you still want us to communicate and the Gold deliver to you, please create a new email,l believe this Nigeria has endanger your security. I did not receive any money you send. If you are Leo reply with one key word about the delivery.
I think i understand what you are saying but i do not believe my email has been disrupted or cut off at all i sent the money to lucky not you via the moneygram store a week ago friday you were to provide me with a phone number for moneygram international would you like to phone me to prove it is me the one key word you should know about me is boat house because yuou know what this means to me and all this involved and if there is another word you need i would suggest korea because i think this will mean something to
Dear Mr T,
The money you said ,you send was fake,you where deceive,that is not Money Gram Receipt,it was Doctored receipt and the phone is always online. I am.not sure if it is you,but l will advise you to go Money Gram and collect the money,then transfer through another person,use different person.
LAWA.
I will not respond to howard r any more even as he is sending me dozens of emails because I can see he is not you and this is why i sent money to coat divory and not nigeria
800-269-4556
This money gram frequently ask questions Number,you can call them.
Dear Mr T,
I did not receive the money,they told lucky it is fake,they therefore requested the sender go back to the office where he send the money from and demand for his money. The operator told lucky,the Receipt is fake,the operator hereby call the number and the number is from a certain location. Please have another email,open a new email. Our communication will never be protected here, because Howard R is reading all your emails and replying me,read emails from your friends and families too.
This the receipt you send to me. Check the attachment.
Check this message,you will see that the number has been blacklisted for Scam,your money gram number.
I have seen all your massages and i am going to think on these that is the attachment they helped me scan in the office center here i will talk with miguel to have him return me to the moneygram store and i will work on the email address but that may take me a time to figure out and why does it say the number is missing below in all that when i call the number it says it is moneygram but only the receiver can receive the information and that i have the incorrect country code what does this mean

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:29 pm

This lad did not like Leo speaking with another lad and has gone silent. Pokes are not working.

Leo is trying to round up another sucker fine business man to read his stories soon.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

GrassEater

User Icons

Post by GrassEater » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:55 pm

Can't wait to read more. I love this character and I'm excited to see what directions you could go with this.
🐷 x8 🇬🇧 x1

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:24 am

Glad to hear. Perhaps Leo can team up with his granddaughter, Anita, in the future. She does need a husband, you know.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:38 am

If Anita is joining in, I will definitely need more popcorn...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff