Mr. Freeman

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Applesauce
Hello, I'm Looking Around

User Icons

Mr. Freeman

Post by Applesauce » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 am

This bait is still ongoing, so I'll be anonymizing it. Right now, it's in sort of an intermediate phase - we'll get to that later - after 40+ messages exchanged.

Here are the characters involved:
Diplomat Morgan Freeman (not his actual character name, but similar enough) - the Lad's character.
Judy Williamson (not her actual name, but similar enough) - my character.

If you want to skip to the delicious lad rage, scroll down until you see shouty caps.

Let us begin:
Dear Judith Williamson,

My name is Diplomat Morgan Freeman. A diplomat assigned by the United Nations to deliver your two(2) consignments boxes that worth $14million usd., including your ATM card that worth's nine hundred and five thousand united states dollars.($905,000.00USD)

Please I will like you to send me your full delivery address and your telephone number for easy communication.I do want you to know that all other documents that back up your consignments boxes are intact, but what is needed now is the International Delivery and clearance permit.Once this is obtained, then I will be free to deliver your consignments boxes without any interference from any airport officials.

The fee is only $320USD for International Delivery and Clearance Permit. If you are not ready please dont bother to respond.

Please try and get back to me as soon as possible.

Dip. Morgan Freeman

(He attached a fake ID, that I'm not going to go ahead and watermark, because it wasn't that good)

Dear Dip,

I can't open this attachment. What is it?

Love,
Judy

Note: Judy often gets names wrong.

THE ATTACHMENT IS MY ID CARD.NOT TO WORRY. KINDLY SEND ME YOUR FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS, THE NAME OF YOUR AIRPORT AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Dear Diplomat,

I'm so sorry, but your email ended up in my spam folder, so I have not responded to it until now.

Here are my details:
Name: Judith Williamson
Sex: Female
Address: 2425 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA, 94704
Nearest Airport: Oakland (OAK)

Best regards,
Judy

p.s. kindly reattach your ID card

Note: the address is of a parking lot outside UC Berkeley, not a residential building.

Thanks for the reply. I hope you are aware that the fee of $320USD must be paid before any delivery can commence?

Dear Diplomat,

I was actually not aware. How should this fee be paid, and to whom?

Love,
Judy

THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. YOU CAN SEND THE FEE VIA SENVALU.COM, WORLDREMIT OR YOU CAN SEND VIA PAYSEND, BITCOIN WALLET IS ALSO ACCEPTED.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

At this point, my dear mentor Bertje suggested I use the Moneygram chatbot in a different bait. I did not do that, but I did use it in this bait.

Dear Diplomat,

I am unable to open that link.

Is it possible to use MoneyGram instead? My neighbor Felicity recommends it as a 100% safe transaction enabler.

Love,
Judy

If you have the $320USD please let me know so that I can send you the name and details of my receiver in Australia.

Thanks

Now, alarm bells should've gone off in my head, because Australia isn't a usual Lad country, but they didn't. Noob things, I guess.

Dear Diplomat,

I do indeed have the money.
I didn't know the UN had such activities in Australia, but I suppose it makes sense. I went backpacking in Australia back in '75, and it was delightful.

Love,
Judy

Whenever you have the money to send then let me know so that i will send you the receiver details.

The Lad just repeated himself, so Judy gets upset, but not too much.

I have the money, I just told you.
Please send the details.

Please see below the receivers details:

REDACTED.

I await your response.

We currently suspect that the receiver is an ITP/mule, so I've redacted his details, including his name.

Hi,

I went to MoneyGram and sent the money.

When do I get my consignment boxes?

Love,
Judy

As usual for a bait, I didn't send the MTCN. This is where the anger starts.

YOU SAID YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY BUT YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THE REFERENCE NUMBERS AND THE DETAILS FOR MY RECEIVER TO PICK IT UP RATHER YOU ARE ASKING WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENTS.

ONCE YOU SEND ME THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND MY RECEIVER PICK UP THE MONEY AND GET THE PAPERWORK THEN I SHALL GIVE YOU ALL THE DELIVERY DETAILS.

(new message)
It seems to me that you are taking me for granted.

(new message)
I'm still waiting for the Reference numbers of MoneyGram .I thought you said you had sent the money, so why is it taking you so long to send me the MoneyGram reference numbers?

Judy finally replies
Hi,

I spent a long day out, and I forgot about the verification. I am attaching a scan of my receipt.

Love,
Judy

As mentioned, I used the Moneygram chatbot. I did attach the attachment of the receipt, as a JPEG. Normally, I'd say this was a missed opportunity, but I think I got a hell of a result out of him anyway.
PLEASE I DIDNT SEE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND EVEN THE FORM IS NOT CLEAR. SO HOW IS MY RECEIVER GOING TO PICK UP THE MONEY? I KNOW THAT MONEYGRAM DO GIVE REFERENCE OR MTCN NUMBER.

I ONLY SAW A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL. PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER.

THANKS.

(new message)
PLEASE I DIDNT SEE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND EVEN THE FORM IS NOT CLEAR. SO HOW IS MY RECEIVER GOING TO PICK UP THE MONEY? I KNOW THAT MONEYGRAM DO GIVE REFERENCE OR MTCN NUMBER.

I ONLY SAW A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL. PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TOO.

THANKS.

(new message)
PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE BELOW WITH UNDERSTANDING ACCORDING TO MY AUSTRALIA RECEIVER:

(1) THE MONEYGRAM IN USA SYSTEM IS USELESS.

(2) SHE NEEDS TO PHONE MONEYGRAM AND REQUEST A REFUND.

(30 I ONLY GET THE THE FIRST 4 DIGITS.

PLEASE ASK MONEYGRAM TO REFUND BACK YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN SEND IT VIA MY BITCOIN WALLET I WILL GIVE TO YOU. I ASK YOU TO DO IT MY WAY BUT YOU DECIDED TO DO IT YOUR WAY.

IF YOU CAN NOT USE BITCOIN, THEN BUY AN ITUNES CARD AND SEND TO ME.

GET BACK TO ME.

(new message)
Can you reply to my messages?
(new message)
Why am I not hearing from you?

Judy, of course, was quite confused by all this malarkey

Hi,

I've had another very busy day. Can you calmly explain what the trouble is?

Love,
Judy

Please call Moneygram and take back your money. You can use it to buy an Itune card and send it across to me. I think you are playing games with me.

Judy doesn't buy it.
Hi,

I'm still not sure what the trouble is, but from your angry rant, it sounds like you just lack the patience to conduct this business appropriately. You and your associate cannot handle a phone hotline, and that is somehow MY problem? You allege that I am not serious?

I thought I was dealing with an adult professional.

Love,
Judy

I THINK YOU ARE GETTING ME WRONG. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DELIVERY SO KEEP MUTE AND FOLLOW DIRECTIVES. YOU JUST TALK ANYHOW.

PLEASE CALL MONEYGRAM AND ASK FOR YOUR REFUND.

I know a lot about delivery. I take regular deliveries from Amazon, in fact. Show a little more respect for your elders.

Now, kindly explain to me why you can't use Moneygram?

IF YOU HAVE DONE THINGS MY WAY MAYBE BY NOW WE WOULDN'T BE ARGUING. MY RECEIVER MR.[ITP] FROM AUSTRALIA IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DELAY,THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD ME.

PLEASE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW MY DIRECTIVES THEN FORGET ABOUT IT.I AM THE PERSON WHO DICTATES HERE AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES.

PLEASE CALL MONEYGRAM FOR YOUR REFUND.

ALSO YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY VIA BITCOIN WALLET OR YOU CAN BUY ITUNES CARD AND SEND TO ME.

I AM TIRED OF YOUR CONTINUOUS QUESTION SESSION.

THE DECISION IS YOURS.

(new message)
I ASK YOU TO CALL MONEYGRAM AND ASK FOR YOUR REFUND AND SEND THE MONEY VIA MY BITCOIN WALLET OR YOU CAN BUY AN iTUNES CARD AND SEND IT TO ME.

Hi,
It is the weekend here. I will try to resolve this on Monday

(new message from Judy, trying to keep him on the hook)
Hi,

I have gone to the Moneygram offer. They can refund, but there is a fee involved.

Is this truly necessary?

(new message)
*Moneygram office

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK WITH ME AND YOU WANT THE DELIVERY,PLEASE DO AS INSTRUCTED. I AM THE PERSON THAT WANTS TO DELIVER, SO I WILL ASK THAT YOU COMPLY WITH MY DIRECTIVES.

ONCE YOU COLLECT YOUR REFUND,YOU CAN SEND IT VIA BITCOIN WALLET WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY.

YOU ARE THE PERSON DELAYING YOUR DELIVERY AND NOT ME.

(new message)
I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU AGAIN. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OR THE POSITION OF THINGS?

(new message)
I am still waiting to hear from you.

(new message)
I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.THIS SHOWS THAT YOU NEVER SENT THE MONEY AND YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS TOO.

Finally, Judy gets back to him
Hi,

I have received contact recently from another UN diplomat. I have moved to transact the business with him.

I have recalled the money.

Love,
Judy

And she inspires some more lad rage
INSTEAD OF COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION WITH ME,YOU WENT AHEAD AND DO BUSINESS WITH ANOTHER PERSON. HUMAN BEINGS ARE SOMEHOW.

You know what, Morgan? You're right. Human beings ARE somehow.

You have been obstinate, uncooperative, condescending, and rude to me throughout this transaction, and you haven't apologized once for your contemptible demeanor.

What reason have I got to continue with you?

YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGISE FOR WHAT? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU AND WHAT OFFENCE DID I COMMIT? THIS IS A FREE WORLD,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WORK WITH ANYONE AND LET ME SEE HOW POSITIVE THE OUTCOME WILL BE LIKE.

YOU RATHER SHOULD APOLOGISE TO ME. YOU DONT FOLLOW MY ORDERS,YOU DO WHAT YOU FEEL ITS GOOD AND RIGHT.

DO HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

I DID have a good weekend, since he asked so nicely. I spent it revving up for a slap.
Hello,

I will not apologize for how I have conducted myself. I have been nothing but reasonable, while you have bombarded me with ceaseless, whiny messages about why you or your associate couldn't use the Moneygram service. I have used it in other transactions since, with my son as well as with other contacts, and it works quite smoothly.

I will continue with the other diplomat. In fact, I now see that he has only requested a $100 delivery fee to receive my consignment

Love,
Judy

IF THE OTHER PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH EVER DELIVER TO YOU,THEN CALL ME A CRIMINAL AND ALSO CALL ME AN UNSERIOUS MAN.

THANKS.

He is both of those things, mind you, but sadly, the other person will never deliver. The other person is me, and also several lads.

Who said anything about criminals?
I know there are many criminals in Africa, but I thought Australia was relatively crime-free.

You are just a caustic, unpleasant man, and probably inept.

YOU ARE A VERY STUPID AND USELESS PERSON.

I could say the same to you.

THE DIPLOMAT YOU LATER CONTACTED, HAS HE BEEN ABLE TO DELIVER? INSTEAD OF YOU TO WORK OUT THINGS WITH ME,YOU ARE BUSY INSULTING ME.

That last one was sent on Friday. I think soon, Judy will get tired of her other diplomat and come back to Mr. Freeman.
🐷 x9 (so far!)

"HUMAN BEINGS ARE SOMEHOW" - Morrison Freeman
"YOU ARE A FOOL, TO HELL WITH YOU" - William Arndell (on two separate occasions)

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Mr. Freeman

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:34 am

Now, alarm bells should've gone off in my head, because Australia isn't a usual Lad country, but they didn't. Noob things, I guess.
As you learned, the lads have no problems finding mules in any country. They need not be present!

Perhaps your diplomat will like to hear how your new diplomat will be meeting you with your case of money soon. In a few weeks, perhaps he can five you some leads on finding the proper solution to clear the black dye off the bills.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Applesauce
Hello, I'm Looking Around

User Icons

Re: Mr. Freeman

Post by Applesauce » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Dear Mr, Freeman,

The other diplomat has not been able to deliver. He's just taken my money and run. I should've known you were the real, serious thing.

I am now ready to finish this transaction with you, if you are willing to carry on like an adult and not mislead me with more of your bullshit.

Best regards,
Judy

We're back on the horse.
🐷 x9 (so far!)

"HUMAN BEINGS ARE SOMEHOW" - Morrison Freeman
"YOU ARE A FOOL, TO HELL WITH YOU" - William Arndell (on two separate occasions)