YOU ARE A FOOL. TO HELL WITH YOU.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Applesauce
Hello, I'm Looking Around

User Icons

Post by Applesauce » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:09 pm

Recently, while on vacation, I successfully brought in four piggies, from four different baits. A fifth one didn't quite get me there, at least not yet.

The first, I published well before the piggie came along, and I'll update it soon. This is the second of the four.

Here, the lad uses two characters:
Natalie - the roper.
William A - the respectable character.

My character, as usual, is Judy, an elderly Jewish woman.

For purposes of this bait, I will exclude the last names of the characters involved. Seems like a decent way to avoid google.

Natalie:
Hello Mrs. Judy,

I am Mrs Natalie, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in Denton, Texas. My residential address is as follows. [EDIT: I removed this real address, because it might be a former vic's address], am thinking of relocating since I am now Rich and comfortable with my family. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$34,000 for the past years while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided to travel with my son to Washington where I met Mr.Mark Fred who is a representative of the ( FBI ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Washington.He directed me to the IMF African Regional Officer in Nigeria MR. WILLIAM A for the claim of my payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my overdue compensation funds payment.

Mr.Mark Fred further showed me the full list of those that are yet to receive their funds payment and I saw your NAME / EMAIL ID as one of the scam victims to be compensated and that is why I decided to email you and to advise you to stop dealing with those people they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.William A You have to contact him directly on this information below to know if he can help you too.

IMF / WORLD BANK REP.
Name : Mr.William A
Email: [EDIT: Removed]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr.William A was just $98 which was for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was the only money I paid.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.William A now so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs.Natalie
Judy:
Dear Natalie,

It appears you and I are much the same age, and we have both been targeted. In fact, I have just found out a most detestable gentleman by the name of Manuel Valido has been scamming me.

Perhaps you and I should get together, as we have so much in common. Tell me more about yourself and your family.

I myself am 64 years of age, a mother of four, and married for many years to my husband Max.

Best regards,
Judy
Natalie sent an email of the exact same script again, and I just forgot her, so a few days later, she sent a chaser.

N:
Hello Mrs. Judy

Have you contacted Mr. William A yet.?

Kindly let me know if you have received your payment like I did.

Mrs.Natalie
J:
Hi Natalie,

I haven't yet, but I will tomorrow.

Love,
Judy
For what is neither the first nor the last time, the lad then accuses me of not being ready.
N:
What have you been waiting for since? Well it appears that you are not yet ready to receive your payment.

Mrs.Natalie
I try oversharing, just to engage the lad in pointless conversation, while also contacting William.

J:
I am sorry, Natalie, as I have been quite busy. My darling husband, Max, has broken his arm recently, and I have been tending to him. As you surely know, men can be such big babies about such things.

I am trying now to tend to my own affairs, as our son Lawrence is helping me help Max.
N:
Sorry about that and how is your husband now, Hope he is getting better?

Wish him quickest recovery.

Natalie
I leave Natalie alone for now, and go to William.

J:
Dear Mr. A,

Natalie directed me to contact you about receiving all the thousands of dollars I have lost to Nigerian scammers. How do you do this?

Best regards,
Judy
At this point, William answers me in a different email chain.

W:
Dear Mrs. Judy,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail,However I am so sorry and surprised to hear that you have not been able to receive your money since after the Presidency has instructed that all overdue payments should be released to their beneficiaries.

Madam, Once again I am sorry and I want to assure you that I will help to ensure you receive your payment without further delay provided you are going to adhere to my advice and instruction.

Having said that the only thing you will have to do so as to receive your money is as follows,

(1) You will be expected to send $98 USD only which will be used to Re-Validate your funds' Ownership Paper Works.

(2) Send me your current cell phone number, Scan copy of your ID and your Current Home or Office Address.

(3) Choose how you wish to receive your money: ATM Card, Certified Bank Draft, Home Cash Delivery or Online Bank Transfer?

Finally, as soon as you send the above mentioned information then I will send you the information you will use to send the $98 USD for the Re-Validation of your funds' Ownership Paper Works after which your payment will be released to you via any payment method as mentioned above.

I wait for your urgent response soon.

Regards,
Mr. William A
I try to start some meaningless conversation.
J:
Hi William,

I'd like to know how you retrieve my funds. How does it work?

Best regards,
Judy
W:
Dear Mrs. Judy ,

I already told you in my previous mail, To retrieve your funds the followings has to be done,

(1) You will be expected to send $98 USD only which will be used to Re-Validate your funds' Ownership Paper Works.

(2) Send me your current cell phone number, Scan copy of your ID and your Current Home or Office Address.

(3) Choose how you wish to receive your money: ATM Card, Certified Bank Draft, Home Cash Delivery or Online Bank Transfer?

Finally, as soon as you respond to the above mentioned information then I will send you the information you will use to send the $98 USD for the Re-Validation of your funds' Ownership Paper Works after which your payment will be released to you via any payment method as mentioned above.

I wait for your urgent response soon.

Regards,
Mr. William A
J:
Hi Bill,

I meant to ask how you retrieve my funds, once I send you the money. How does the process work?

Old as I am, I'm quite curious about such things.

Best regards,
Judy
Now the lad tries to move the script along.
W:
Dear Mrs. Judy,

I already told you how the process will work, Once you send the money $98 your funds' Ownership Paper Works will be Re-Validation after which you will be expected to choose how you would want to receive your funds either by ATM Card, Certified Bank Draft, Home Cash Delivery or Online Bank Transfer. Once that is done your funds will be released to you via any payment method you choose.

Note: You are send the money via RIA MONEY or MONEY GRAM through my Secretary with the Below receiver's details,

RECEIVER NAME: EMMANUEL EMEKA EZEH
ADDRESS: 13 ODETUNDE STREET IJU LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: RED
REFERENCE / PIN NUMBER...?
SENDER NAME......?
ADDRESS.......?

Regards,
Mr. William A
However, he's pissed Judy off, and she lets him know, while dangling some hope.

J:
Hi Bill,

That's not what I asked. I asked HOW you revalidate the papers. I would like to hear your explanation, before I run to MoneyGram tomorrow morning to send the money, okay?

Best regards,
Judy
Angry as she is, Judy also takes it back to Natalie.
J:
Hi Natalie,

My husband is recovering well, albeit slowly. We had a rather steamy love session last night, so he's really feeling good today.

As for our business, Mr. Arndell, unfortunately, is something of an asshole. I keep asking him HOW he re-validates our funds, but he will not explain it. It seems like a simple request, don't you think?

Love,
Judy
The lad ignored this complaint, because of course he did. I suppose he also doesn't want to think about the sex life of his elderly victim, which is a shame, because she could tell him so much.

Meanwhile, William comes back around.

W:
OK, RE-VALIDATION SIMPLY MEANS SECURING A PAYMENT APPROVAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAMES FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY. IS YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED.?
J:
Okay, got it.

The MoneyGram office is closed today due to the holiday. I will run down there tomorrow.

$98, right?
William is very excited.
W:
OK, Yes $98.
W:
SENDER NAME......?
ADDRESS.......?

Please send me scan copy of Money Gram payment receipt once you send the $98.

Regards,
Mr. William A
W:
YOU SAID THAT YOU WAS UNABLE YO SEND THE $98 BEACUASE MONEY GRAM OFFICE WAS CLOSED DUE TO THE HOLIDAY BUT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE NOT SEND THE MONEY TILL NOW. WELL I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AND AS SUCH I WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT AS I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH UNSERIOUS NPERSON LIKE YOU.

THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT BLAME ME IF YOUR PAYMENT IS CANCELED.

REGARDS,
MR. WILLIAM A
Unfortunately for him, Judy was asked by MG to use their hotline verification service, and she did.
J:
Hi Bill,

I did go to the Moneygram office, and they told me that you must call them for the MTCN number.

I have tried all day to call and obtain it, but I am not able to do this as I am not in Nigeria. This is why I did not get back to you yet - I was trying to get you the MTCN number.

Please do not cancel my payment as I was simply trying to help you. If you do, I will absolutely blame you.

I'm attaching the receipt with the phone number you must call. Maybe your receiver will have better luck.

Best regards,
Judy
He is baffled.
W:
How can Money Gram refuse to give you the MTCN number, When did this process started.?
I have never heard about this before.
I push him.
J:
Hi Bill,

I was told this was a new process started last week as an anti-scam measure. I think we just have to suck it up and use their process.

Best regards,
Judy
He complies, and then actually tries it.
W:
OK i will let you know how it goes.
W:
Send me your current billing address now.
W:
Did you use a test question and answer on the transaction.?
W:
I have tried calling the number you sent several times to get the MTCN REFERENCE number but cannot as the line is noisy so i will advise that you go back to the Money Gram office and collect your money $98. back and go resend it by RIA MONEY or by WORLD REMIT.

Do that immediately and send me the payment details.

Please provide me with your direct telephone number for easy communication.

Regards,
Mr. William A
Judy doesn't like that, so she complains to Natalie.
J:
Hi Natalie,

William is proving extremely incompetent. His receiver is supposed to call a simple phone number to get the MTCN for my payment, but is unable to do this for some reason.

Is he really that good? He seems lazy and inept, like the men who scammed me before.

Love,
Judy
At this point, the conversation with Natalie is utterly divorced from that with William, and doesn't involve any other gems, so I'll skip it.

After whining to Natalie, Judy reads further into William's predicament and understands it.

J:
Hi Bill,

It seems I forgot to tell you the information I told MoneyGram for their secret questions.
I told them that I know your receiver for ten years, that he is my son-in-law, and that the money is an anniversary gift.

In the past, I have been scammed by MoneyGram and Western Union agents too, so I thought it best to lie like this, just in case there will be a scammer or hacker watching our transaction.

Best regards,
Judy
He is pissed. Shouty caps come out.
W:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A JOKER, I ALREADY ASKED MONEY GRAM AGENT HERE AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MONEY GRAM HAS NOT CHANGED THEIR PROCESS AND THAT YOU ARE ONLY LYING TO ME. IF YOU TRULY SENT THE MONEY $98 THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER. HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU SENT MONEY AND MONEY GRAM REFUSE TO GIVE YOU THE REFERENCE NUMBER.?

YOU CAN AS WELL GO CANCEL THE PAYMENT COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK FROM MONEY GRAM AND RESEND THE MONEY THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MONEY TRANSFER METHODS,

1. RIA MONEY TRANSFER.
2. SMALL WORLD.
3. WORLD REMIT
4.TRANSFAST
5. REMITLY

With the same receiver information that i gave you earlier,

SENDER NAME......?
ADDRESS.......?

Regards,
Mr. William A
Now, Judy won't switch payment modalities, not when this is all the lad's fault.
J:
Hi Bill,

I'm sorry there have been such issues, but this is the process. It affects all transfers to West Africa, because of scammers.

In other words, we wouldn't have this issue if YOU didn't insist on making the transfer to Emmanuel, an African. You know, there are scammers in West Africa, and we don't know if Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh is one.

I will attempt to cancel the transaction, but only if you agree not to involve Emmanuel or other Africans.

Best regards,
Judy
W:
How do you mean calling Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh, if you are not ready to go cancel the transaction and resend it through any of the money transfer method listed below to the same Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh then you should forget about your payment.

Regards,
Mr. William A
And then he remembers to be offended by her insult to West Africans.
W:
Please you should talk to me with respect, Listen even if there are scammers in West Africa that does not mean that everybody in west Africa are scammers. Even in the USA there are also scammers.
J:
Hi Bill,

I have been scammed by far too many West Africans, and even if Emmanuel isn't a scammer, he has shown that he is a very incompetent and unserious person.

If he cannot complete the transaction with MoneyGram, I will not do business with him or any other West African. It's a risk not worth taking.

Best regards,
Judy
That one hit a nerve.
W:
YOU ARE A FOOL,TO HELL WITH YOU
J:
Hi Bill,

I may be a fool, because I have been scammed before many times, but I will not let myself be scammed again. I have learned from my mistakes.

I will transact business with you, but not Mr. Ezeh.

Best regards,
Judy
Now, for reasons all his own, Bill switches email chains, back to the original chain in which I addressed him.

W:
OK CAN YOU SEND THE MONEY TO OUR OFFICER IN KUWAIT.?
Judy agrees, and then goes silent for several days. The lad nags (this isn't interesting), and then I hit him with a fun little hiccup.
J:
Hi Bill,

So, I went to the Western Union to send the money, and I was told unfortunately that this cannot be done. You see, I am vacationing in Israel, and I was told that I cannot send money from here to Kuwait, as Kuwait is an "enemy state" of Israel.

What should I do?

Best regards,
Judy
And of course, while we're at it, let's dredge up his past failures.
J:
Could Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh try to get the money from MoneyGram? That would be so simple, and would prove that he's actually not a scammer.
W:
CAN YOU SEND MONEY BY WESTERN UNION, RIA OR WORLD REMIT. TO NIGERIA?
J:
We already tried Nigeria with Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh. If he cannot retrieve money from MoneyGram, why would he be able to get money from elsewhere?
W:
TO NEW RECEIVER NAME, LAWRENCE EGEONU JAMES?
The lad doesn't even wait for Judy to accept, and sends the details.
W:
SEND IT TO THIS NEW RECEIVER NAME BY WESTERN UNION, RIA MONEY, WORLD REMIT, SMALL WORLD, TRANSFAST OR REMITLY

NEW RECEIVER NAME: LAWRENCE EGEONU JAMES,

RECEIVER NAME: LAWRENCE EGEONU JAMES
ADDRESS: 28 ISAAC STREET IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
SENDER NAME......?
ADDRESS.......?
Judy deflects.
J:
Why are there so many people in this business?
W:
J:
I think you are a fool, involving so many strange people, including from Nigeria, in this business.

I don't get what Natalie saw in you. You're clearly not that good like she said you should be.
I send a chaser, also bringing in the "failed verification" form for the MG hotline.
J:
Hi Bill,

After calling MoneyGram, I have received this report, confirming that, as I suspected, Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh gave the wrong answers.

Correct answers are:
Length of relationships: 10 years
Relationship: son-in-law
Reason for transfer: anniversary gift

Please find smarter associates
Judy has told him none of this in advance, but he doesn't call her out.
W:
Send me the reference number then
J:
Hi Bill,

As you already know, I can't get the reference number. Only Emmanuel can, and he must call the number and give them the RIGHT answers I have given you.

Okay?
W:
Send me the number once again
Judy indulges the lad's ineptitude and sends the number.

He responds with the usual threat.
W:
I will do this for the last time and if it doesn't work again then i will go ahead and cancel the payment.
J:
Hi Bill,

What do you mean *I* will try? Emmanuel Emeka Ezeh has to try, or else it does not work, as he is in Nigeria, and you are not.
The lad tries the hotline again.
W:
PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO GET THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER AND SEND TO ME OR BETTER STILL CANCEL THE PAYMENT, TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM MONEY GRAM IF YOU TRULY SENT THE $98 AND GO RESEND IT THROUGH THE LIST OF MONEY SENDING METHODS I EARLIER SENT TO YOU THEN DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT.

EMMANUEL EMEKA EZEH TRIED IT AGAIN AND STILL COULD NOT GET THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER AFTER ANSWERING THEIR QUESTION CORRECTLY.

REGARDS,
MR. WILLIAM A
W:
IF YOU ARE STILL WILLING TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT THEN YOU SHOULD GO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION WITH MONEY GRAM TO YOUR MONEY BACK AND GO RESEND IT WITH ANY OF THIS MONEY SENDING NETWORK LISTED BELOW,

NOTE: THAT IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO THAT THEN I WILL GO AHEAD TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT.

BE WARNED.

REGARDS,
MR. WILLIAM A
I switch directions.
J:
Hi,

I will attempt to cancel the transaction.

Is it possible to send money directly to you, Mr. William A, and not to another receiver?
W:
PAYMENTS ARE MADE THROUGH MY SECRETARY OR THROUGH OUR CLERK AND NOT DIRECTLY TO ME WITH MY POSITION AS I CANNOT LEAVE MY OFFICE TO PICK IT.

THEREFORE IF YOU CANCEL IT THEN RESEND IT TO MY SECRETARY EMMANUEL EMEKA EZEH OR THROUGH OUR CLERK LAWRENCE EGEONU JAMES BY RIA MONEY, WORLD REMIT, SMALL WORLD, TRANSFAST OR REMITLY WITH RECEIVER INFORMATION I ALREADY GAVE YOU.

NOTE: YOU MUST SEND REFERENCE / PIN NUMBER OF THE TRANSACTION OR BETTER STILL A SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT RECEIPT.

REGARDS,
MR. WILLIAM A
Judy is baffled, while also pivoting to a different goal - a piggie!
J:
Why can't you leave the office? Is it in a bunker that you can't exit?

Do your clerk and secretary have a bank account I can wire a fee to? That seems more professional.
He sends the piggie, and then Judy leaves him be for a bit.

W:
HAVE YOU WIRED THE FEE TO THE ACCOUNT I SENT YOU.?

KINDLY SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP IF YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
MR. WILLIAM A
With my excuse, I try to spark a conversation about comparative religion.
J:
Hi Bill,
Here in Israel, nothing works on Shabbat (Saturday), and yesterday was Tisha B'Av, the commemoration of the fall of the temple.
Please be more respectful of Jewish culture.
He doesn't bite.
W:
I UNDERSTAND, TODAY IS MONDAY WORKING DAY HOPE YOU WILL WIRE THE FEE?
W:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT AND AS SUCH YOU ARE ADVISED TO STOP WASTING MY TIME.
Judy is upset by his nagging and shouty caps.
J:
Hi Bill,

Why must you be so rude. Can you not understand that I am on a previously scheduled holiday to the holy land?
W:
YOU MAKES ME SOUND RUDE, AFTERALL DID YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE ON HOLIDAY TO THE HOLY LAND.?
(in fact, she did tell him - that's why we didn't go with Kuwait, right?)
W:
YOUR BEHAVIOUR SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT, IF I MAY ASK HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKE YOU TO SEND JUST $98??///
I go for a different gambit - the "I found a better lad" move.
J:
I'm trying to send you money, but you are impossible to do business with.

I have received offers from another man to retrieve my funds. I think I will work with him.
W:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND INGRATE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND WORK WITH ANYBODY YOU LIKE BUT MY ASSURANCE TO YOU IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS FROM ANY BODY OR OFFICE APART FROM ME/MY OFFICE, SO YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND AFTER WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY YOU WILL THEN COME BACK TO ME AND I PRAY IT WILL NOT BE TOO LATE BY THEN.

THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND WHEN YOU REALIZE IT THEN YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BE BLAMED.

GOODBYE.
So that's where we are now. One piggie, and a bait that's ready to be reactivated... now.
๐Ÿท x9 (so far!)

"HUMAN BEINGS ARE SOMEHOW" - Morrison Freeman
"YOU ARE A FOOL, TO HELL WITH YOU" - William Arndell (on two separate occasions)

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: YOU ARE A FOOL. TO HELL WITH YOU.

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:56 am

Nice to see a lad on the hook and strung along.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: YOU ARE A FOOL. TO HELL WITH YOU.

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:17 am

Excellent rant! Very satisfactory :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff