Car Talk

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Applesauce
Hello, I'm Looking Around

User Icons

Car Talk

Post by Applesauce » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm

This is yet another of my ongoing baits, which has produced a piggie.

The characters are:
Sarah - the roper.
Shirley - the main lad character.
Judy - my victim character.

We begin with a scam template.

Sarah:
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (BMW) urge you to treat it genuinely.

Dear BMW Enthusiast,Mrs. Judy Eastman

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2020 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $1,500,000.00usd with an Apple laptop from international programs held on the first section of 2021 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our BMW fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.
Fiduciary Name: Shirley

Contact her by providing her with your secret pin code Number BMW:2541256003/25. You are also advised to provide her with the under listed information as soon as possible:
1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. pin code Number
Note: Do disregard any other email as this is a PROMO BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT held this day Thu, Jun 5th, 2021.
MRS SARAH
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
I decide to play with the lad's heartstrings some.
Judy:
Dear Sarah,

I have indeed bought a BMW, but it was as a gift for my son, who has since passed away.

Am I still eligible?

Best regards,
Judy
The lad is undeterred, and - more shockingly - has actually read this.
Shirley:
congratulations Judy on your won prices and am sorry about the death of your son, we are deeply sorry for your loss okay you are still intituled to your won Price's and you have the legal right to request for funds instead of the car if you want the cash value of the car to be added to your cash price of $1,500.000 it can be arranged it will only take few paperworks or you can still request the Normal delivery Wich will come with the car your cash price an apple laptop and other important documents so please let me know what you want okay so they delivery company can give you there delivery options to choose from and once they have confirmed your payment the dispatch will be made immediately, please don't forget to reconfirm your full details to us for proper verifications okay thanks and God bless
congratulations 🎉 once again
J:
Hi Shirley,

That's good to hear.
I would like to receive the car after all. I quite need a new one.

What should I do next?

Love,
Judy
S:
Hello Mrs Judith you have acknowledged your email and the content was well understood, well this are the options open for you and you are required to chose one from it

Executive delivery (express) 24 hours $1,500

priority delivery 48 hours :$850

economy delivery 3 to 5 days : 550

so please make your delivery choice and the delivery department (Cargo Express Delivery Company) will issue you there account department payment information to remit your delivery fee and once they confirm it your delivery dispatch will be activated immediately to the home address you will provide please also tell us the Best means you will likely use for the payment is it Bank to bank transfer or Western Union/ money Gram? ??
No response from Judy yet.
S:
Hello madam please can you acknowledge my email so I will be sure it wasn't lost, it's been hours and I still haven't heard from you please your response is highly appreciated
S:
Hello my friend how are you doing and hope your family are in good health?? well we have been waiting for you to respond to the delivery company with there payment so they can complete the delivery of your $1,500.000, apple laptop an your brand new BMW car to you, so we want to know what really is the problem?? you have all the information you need to make the payment so what is really delaying talk to me let's find a way to resolve this now before the whole won prices gets confiscated, because you are execding the time limit you have to claim your Price's so please get back to me immediately so we can conclude this transaction once and for all
I give the lad one last opportunity to feel remotely sorry for this poor old lady whose son died.
J:
Hi Shirley,

I haven't responded, as I'd been desperately grasping for the money, and I do not have the amount to pay for these delivery services.

Is there a cheaper option? In fact, is it possible to waive the fee, as we here are still grieving?

Love,
Judy
S:
Am truly sorry for your loss and I wish there was something I could do but you have my words, in any way I can be of help trust that I will make sure you get the help you need, moving forward how much do you have at hand and which option do you chose let me see how I can be of help, first you need to choose an option and tell me what you have available for the chosen option if it's reasonable enough I will see how I can pull some off record strings on your behalf okay, so get back to me as soon as possible, am doing this for you because I understand how it is to loss a loved one, I have experienced it and I know how it feels, so accept this help as a gift from a friend but don't mention it because it's off records it's not part of our (terms and conditions) get back to me immediately let see what we can do I know you need this finds and it can really solve one or two things for you and the family
S:
Hello Judith how are you today? well you did not acknowledge my last email I have been worried and waiting for your delivery to be completed before it gets confiscated, get back to me immediately I told you to make a good choice and tell me the available amount you have let me see if I can pull some strings for you from here and when you get your package you can balance the rest, but first I need to know the amount you have at hand because the delivery department needs to see your name on the payment slip in other to reconfirm your identity before delivery so get back to me as soon as possible
J:
Hi Shirley,

I only have $98 available for this business now. That includes loose change I found in the couch
S:
that's not good enough, it's not a recordable amount if you had mentioned something reasonable I would have tried adopting a fee extension form for you but this amount you just mentioned is not good am trying to be of help to you but you are not sounding like you need my help
Now I gave the lad a choice: either he'll take the small amount, or Judy will inform someone else who might smell a scam.
J:
Hi Shirley.

That's all the money I can afford to give to this. The rest of our finances are controlled by my husband, who I would prefer not to involve in this.

Is it possible to proceed with $98? Or must I involve my husband?
S:
for starts get the amount to $100 and get to any store an buy a Walmart gift card Worth $100 and paste the picture of the card here once you are done okay, I will try and secure an extension form for you immediately and process the documents okay now I advise you do this as fast as possible, so I can do what I have to do accept this as a one time opportunity and after you have received your package you owe me
J:
A Walmart gift card? That's bizarre.
Is it possible to use a wire transfer instead?
The lad sends a piggie.
S:
okay but that amount won't be advisable for a wire transfer because they will take charges off the amount and it will reduce so if you want a wire transfer you have to make it atlist $200 or $170 so after the charges it's will still be reasonable for documentations okay, so do it immediately and get back to me with the payment slip it's very urgent and important okay
below here are the details please copy and use it correctly

TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS

[Bank account details]
J:
Hi Shirley,

Who is Samuel [receiver lad's surname]? What is his relation to this business? I would much prefer to make the transfer to you.

Best regards,
Judy
S:
No you can send it to mr Samuel his the account officer for cargo express delivery company okay, and his the one in charge of delivery payment confirmations okay so I have spoken to him for the extension form and all so once you have made the payment provide the prove of payment so they can confirm it and we keep it for documentations
J:
Hi Shirley,

I understand. I am glad Mr. Samuel is working with us.

However, if I may ask, do you have any ID for him? Before I wire him the money, I want to make sure he is for real.

Best regards,
Judy
This lad does NOT want to make a fake ID.
S:
Do you have trust issues ?? am doing you a favor that others didn't get and you are giving conditions??,
am doing this for you because of the story of your son and I the stuff you said about not having enough am just try to be a Christian and an understanding person cause I no not anyone here will listen to you. do you know how many people that has claimed and received there prices without stress or story and here you are paying Less and asking a lot of questions and requesting for card just for the coins you want to send to them, we have been working with this delivery company and Mr Samuel chinedum has been receiving and authorizing the delivery of packages do you realize that the time you are wasting now can be used to seal your deal and the more time you waste the lesser the chances you have to get this off record kindness from the agency, well I hope you are guided in your decisions and choices, I have lots of paperwork on my desk if you want the favor I offered then do the needful and provide prove of payment that's I will will help you push the required paperwork you need to obtain the extension form, that's a promise from me you have my word on that
S:
Hello Judith how are you? I still have not heard from you after now I might not be able to help you again, they have been expecting your payment and no prove of payment has been shown if you really don't want this won prices to be lost then go make the payment today and provide the payment slip
J:
Hi Shirley,

I am sorry. I do not wish to be deceived, which is why I would like to see identification or other confirmation of identity for Samuel. I do not want to tarnish my son's legacy by doing business with a questionable man.

If Samuel is for real, there should be no issue verifying that he is real.
S:
it's okay I have heard you
After three days of radio silence, I chase.
J:
Hi Shirley,
Where is Samuel's ID? We must conclude this business
S:
Mrs Judith I have not responded to you because I have many other things to do and lots of other serious winners to attend to, I wanted to do you a favor and you started sounding like you are the one doing me a favor, mr Samuel and his team has been working with this company for over 4 years now and his department has been managing all the account documentation in the old and present lottery programs and no one has questioned his or there ability to do there jobs, even those paying there full delivery amounts have not had this trust issues you are having,

I have spoken to him for your assistance with the extension form and to pull some strings for you on other paperworks telling him you are a friend and I really want to help you get your packages, now you want me to also go tell him that the lady doesn't have her full delivery fee I want to help her but she doesn't trust you so she needs your ID card for verification ???? really you think I will do that, if you are paying the full delivery fee like everyone else I will know how to push for that, but I can't tell a team that's trying to help you that you don't trust them enough with such little amount, when others are paying for more than that without questions yet receiving there packages in days after that. I wanted to help you but I see you really don't need the money as much as I thought you did
I go all in.
J:
Hi Shirley,

I am very grateful for all the help you have given me, but I think my request is quite reasonable. Go to Samuel, ask him, and see if he says yes. Just ask him.

If he says no, you can blame it on me and never see me again. If he says yes, then good, we will be able to proceed with the business as soon as I see his ID, I will make the wire transfer.
S:
it's alright I have received your massage and I have issued a request for his prove of identity (ID card) so once it cleared you will get it and then you can continue with your delivery full payment and immediately that is confirmed the dispatch of your packages will be made immediately
talk to you later by for now
S:
Hello Mrs Judith how are you? well I have good news the department has provided the information you requested his office made it available immediately but he was wondering why we needed it so I told him one of the beneficiary's wanted it to be sure of whom she was dealing with so they made it available, as soon as you make the payment please provide the prove of payment immediately okay
below here I have attached a copy of his identification card (ID card) waiting for your quick response
The ID was a perfectly typical, boring fake.

S:
Hello Judith how are you? hope this email finds you well am really worried I have not heard from you hope all is well with you, what is really delaying your payment, I don't know how much longer I can hold your file back from being confiscated please get back to me as soon as possible before it's too late okay
J:
Hi Shirley,

Thank you for complying with my request. I wish you had done it faster, so Sam could've received the money by now.

Best regards,
Judy
S:
You are welcome I did it just to clear your thoughts and if I wasn't busy with other matters you would have gotten it easier than when it was sent but all the same you can go ahead and do it immediately and get the prove back to me hope you still have the correct details for the transfer
J:
When I got to the bank today, I was warned that Sam's account is under surveillance, because he is suspected of criminal activity or terrorism.

However, you have sent me his ID, so I know he is not an impostor.

How can this be?
J:
Shirley?
S:
yes am here how are you doing today?, you said well I have been expecting the payment as discussed you said you needed the I'd card before you can make the payment i have provided you the I'd so why haven't you made the payment yet
S:
please get back to me as soon as possible because after now I won't be able to help anymore this is taking longer than expected and by now you should have received the funds and packages, hope you still have the information please do the needful and get back to me immediately
I ask the lad to READ MY EMAILS.
J:
Hi Shirley,

Please read my earlier email to you. It explains my issue.

Love,
Judy
S:
I didn't get any email explaining anything can you resend the email and what is it that you are explaining, I thought you said you had the money down and you just want the prove of identity of Mr Samuel
J:
My email said that the bank warned me Samuel's email was monitored, because he is suspected of criminal activity.

Can you explain that?
S:
there is nothing to say about that okay you have his identity verification already and that account has been working as a payment account for winner's all over the world so it's enough to have it supected but trust me there is nothing to worry about or do you need a different method of payment????
J:
Let's try a different payment method
S:
okay please make your choice from this two payments options

Bitcoin machine

Gift cards (Walmart gift card)
12 hours later...
S:
Hello Judith what is happening I still have not heard from you
J:
Hi Shirley,

My travels are just now concluding.

What is a Bitcoin machine?
S:
since you don't know about Bitcoin I guess you should get to a store and buy gifts cards Worth the amount okay let me know when you have it
S:
What is happening again Judith I really don't understand you should I go ahead and cancel the delivery of this package??? because I don't understand your plans anymore
J:
What gift cards do you need?
S:
Walmart gift card Worth the amount and please make sure the cash receipt is collected please make sure this is done today
J:
Hi Shirley,

Is it too late? You sent your email too late on Tuesday.

Best regards,
Judy
S:
I have been waiting for your response and the department has mandated that after this weekend your file should be cancelled and the packages confiscated, so I just kept quiet since I haven't heard from you, if you can attend to it now before the business day runs out then we are good but once the business day is gone this office will resume on Monday to cancel files of those that didn't claim there packages
S:
Madam what is happening you are not a serious minded person, I have responded to your email since yesterday and you still have not done anything to save the day I see you don't want to receive this life changing gift God has given you, don't worry I will inform the department you that you have officially disclaimed it
J:
Hi Shirley,

I have had a family emergency, so I was not able to send you the cards yet.

Is it too late to send them tomorrow? Has the fund already been cancelled?
So by now, we've blown past several deadlines, exchanged over 50 mails, and gotten a piggie. Next up: Sexypic.
🐷 x9 (so far!)

"HUMAN BEINGS ARE SOMEHOW" - Morrison Freeman
"YOU ARE A FOOL, TO HELL WITH YOU" - William Arndell (on two separate occasions)

Applesauce

User Icons

Re: Car Talk

Post by Applesauce » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:07 pm

In this update, we bring you some extreme lad rage, as well as my first ever fake lad: banker H-D Schmidt. If you really want to know his full first names, I went with those of the old German foreign minister, Genscher, because that seemed like a very stately German given name.

Content warning: profanity, lads being as heartless as we all know they can be.

But first, let's pick up where we left off. Judy had just blown past Shirley's deadline because of a "family emergency". That emergency being the time it took me to ask Bertje for - and receive - credentials for SexyPic.

S:
If you can send it before 12:noon on Monday then I will see how the delivery can be activated immediately anything after that you are on your own my friend, I have tried and even God knows I have tried
J:
Hi Shirley,

I have sent you the gift cards using *SexyPic, a visual verification service. Once you submit verification to this service, you will receive the gift cards. This way, I can ensure you are you. They should have sent you your login details by now.

Best regards,
Judy
S:
am sorry I don't understand all you have said and I don't have time for all this child's play if by now you still have trust issues then that's your personal, family and health problem okay, take care and call your verification company and have your shit card back okay, I will just call the department after now to cancel the package and have it addressed to someone else with better thinking who will appreciate it and appreciate God for being kind to them through this agency Good bye
When lads are lazy and don't want to use a modality, sometimes it helps to jerk them around and blame them for past delays.
J:
Hi Shirley,

You do not have the authority to cancel my package, and moreover, you clearly have no heart. My son was killed by his girlfriend, I am grieving, and you say I have trust issues? How dare you!

You are irresponsible, impossible to work with, and mean-spirited. My son would not stand to see his mother treated in this way.

If you cannot use my verification service, I will contact my local BMW dealership and receive this package from them instead. They will surely treat me like a human being, and not like garbage as you treat me.
S:
go ahead lady
S:
am so ashamed of you Judith you have a personal problem an that's why you lost your son cause am sure he was thinking like you, and if he wasn't am sure he will be very mad and disgusted with your act towards receiving what God has kept for you, do you some times sit to think ??? For Haven's save you were meant to pay over $500 and something dollars you told me a story I was touched and wanted to help I pulled lots of strings for you, I told you in many words the money is not coming to us it's going to the delivery company in many words I explained this things to you Mrs Judith

now you requested for so many things (Explanation and verification) and wasted so much Time yet I was busy paying your extension fees just to keep the package available for you, now you want to finally make a shit payment of $170 via gift card of which after redeeming the card it will be maybe around $145 or $130 I will still be the one to complete it for you, instead of making it easy for everyone you chose to use another shit verification site just because of $170 those who paid there complete delivery fee didn't give anyone this kind of stupid stress, why would you send me card through them have you forgotten the payment is going to the delivery company??

listen I have spoken to the director about this and they have given you just 24 hours to correct it or I have a green light to change the name of the beneficiary of the file cause I explained everything to them am giving you this as a last chance from a friend if you don't use well please forget it, I have been doing most of the payment for you and you can't even appreciate me for that if you son was here I know he will be smarter and will not do all this things rather he will know how to appreciate people who are helping him,
I REPEAT AGAIN THE PAYMENT IS GOING TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY NOT THE BMW SO ONCE YOU SEND THE CARD WE FORWARD IT TO THE DELIVERY COME THEY ARE THE ONES TO REDEEM IT, SO DO THE NEEDFUL IF YOU STILL WANT THIS OR I WILL CONSIDER YOUR SILENCE AS A SIGN OF DISCLAIM
Shirley has just blamed Judy for the death of her son. However, Judy is upset by another thing. This is, in hindsight, a blunder, but I get away with it.

J:
Hi Shirley,

I am not sure why you keep using profanity. I don't work with people who have potty mouths.
S:
Hi Judith

i have told you what to do and you have failed to do it so there is no need responding again okay take care when next you get an opportunity like this please be wise enough to use it well I hope you have retrieved your gift card from the company you gave it to

tomorrow morning your files well stamped and the package will be given to another family with the same last name,
With a lad, final is never final, so I keep going. Judy is too angry to beg.
J:
Hi Shirley,

You can't just give OUR winnings to someone with the same last name. That is fraud, and it is illegal.

I am now confident that you are an idiot, and this is the reason we have not completed the transaction yet. You are stupid and lazy, and can't use a simple verification service.
And the lad gives me the kind of mean-spirited, vitriolic message that validates scambaiting as a pursuit. This is why I enjoy torturing lads!
S:
Thanks for the insult and please watch me do it with joy, I will be very happy to see you cry I will make sure someone else receives this package because you are a stupid woman, you shouldn't be a mother to anyone, cause anyone you groom will die untimely, stupid whoe I wanted to help you but I have seen how stupid and senseless you are so now I will punish you nobody should ever call you mother you don't deserve to be called one
However, Judy has been corresponding now with H-D Schmidt, the fake lad from Germany. She sends this message to Mr. Schmidt, CCing Shirley

J:
Dear Mr. Schmidt,

Your message is well-received. I am quite pleased to hear that you know of the BMW lottery, and are able to help me retrieve it.

I am including on this email the incompetent, or perhaps criminal, agent who has tried to take my late son's lottery win away from me.

Best regards,
Mrs. Judy
Shirley and H-D both reply only to Judy.
S:
I don't know who you are talking to but am sure his not working with us and I will inform the department immediately so they will be aware of this new scam agent who wants to take advantage of you, good luck in getting scammed Mrs Judith
H-D:
Attn: Mrs. Judith:

I am taking care of this business for you okay, there is no need to deal with Mrs. Shirley who is so incompetent

Kindly send $100 to me via steam gift card's and I will deliver okay

I await your urgent response.

Mr. H D Schmidt
Remittance Director
Judy answers only to H-D.
J:
Dear Mr. Schmidt,

Could you please clarify to Mrs. Shirley that you are taking care of this business, and that she is to leave me alone? She is cursing

Once that is done, I will send you the funds as requested.

Best regards,
Mrs. Judy
H-D complies, writing to Shirley and CCing Judy.
H-D:
Attn: Mrs. Shirley:

I am taking care of this business okay, as you cannot deliver for Mrs. Judith because you are incompetent or more likely a common internet criminal

Do not contact Mrs. Judith again or will report you to interpol here in Germany okay

Mr. H D Schmidt
Remittance director
And this is where things get exciting. Shirley writes to both characters separately.

S (to Judy):
please be advised the new contact from Germany is a scam and will only take money from you and you will get nothing because they are not working with or for us they are the scammers we have been talking about, they try to take advantage of our innocent winners who don't know what to do, trust me after the first $100 his asking for he will ask for more $100 can not get you anything so don't fall for it just an advice from a friend
S (to Mr. Schmidt):
Guy who you be, you no wan face your own hustle, rain go beat you oooh no go use your small desire for coins spoil big bag show oooh, Hold your side ooooh make I no go kill something for your head oooh
It's too late at night for Mr. Schmidt, but Judy answers Shirley, CCing him.
J:
Dear Shirley,

I don't believe you, because you are yourself a questionable individual. You have swore at me, blamed me for the death of my son, and threatened to steal my lottery winnings. If you were serious about this business, you would have collected my fee from *Sexy Pic*.com and sent the winnings and car here already.

I ask you again to leave me and Mr. Schmidt alone. He is a serious and trustworthy German banker, who works often with BMW. He is much more credible than you, who cannot even send an ID card without weeks of excuses and nonsense.

You had your chance, and you have failed miserably. Learn from your failure.

Best regards,
Judy
I'm hoping to get more rants and profanity out of Shirley, and to hone my fake-lad skills.
🐷 x9 (so far!)

"YOU ARE A FOOL, TO HELL WITH YOU" - William Arndell (on two separate occasions)

dutchbaiter

Post by dutchbaiter » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:29 am

Nice one ;-)

It can be so much fun to play a lad every now and then. I must say I did find it hard to get in their shoes and try to write like they do, no matter how many examples I got.

But yours seem to work just fine. Loved Shirleys reaction to Mr Schmidt :) Typical!

Keep it up!

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by d3rr3n » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:12 am

Very nice, I learned a lot!

Interesting how after saying your son died, he forgot of th personal information he requested.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:13 am

I knew I smelled bacon. Keep it up!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Applesauce

User Icons

Post by Applesauce » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Right now, I'm keeping Shirley at arm's length, while Mr. Schmidt works his magic.

He's just gloated about getting 250 (Dollars? Euros? Who knows!) out of Judy in this time. Maybe soon, we'll see Shirley looking to Mr. Schmidt for tutelage.
🐷 x9 (so far!)