De-education helps

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb
De-education helps

Post by Thursten3rd » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:47 am

Hopefully, everyone engaged in baiting is also engaged in de-educating scammers. I decided to post some of the evidence of de-education in some of the emails I've received recently. I found these to be informative, entertaining and useful. If you have some examples, feel free to join in.

"international airport Texas United States" (obviously this can be used for any State in the Union)

"BE REST ASSURED" (an old one but still useful to keep going)

"We hereby officially notifying you" (changing tense is always good)

"From Bank of Holland 12 S Main St, Holland NY 14080, United States
This Message is from the Head Office of Bank of Holland 12 S Main St,
Holland, NY" (sometimes it's fun to see how many times you can use the same word in a sentence)

"Besides, my dear," (you may ask yourself how often you use terms of endearment with your lads)

" International Monitoring Funds IMF" (I can't help wondering if some baiter convinced this lad to use "Monitoring" instead of "Monetary")
Last edited by Thursten3rd on Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: De-education helps

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:33 am

SO much fun de-education over the years...!
  • At Thanksgiving, I mention how delicious our traditional fish dinner is
  • Taught one lad to sign off notes with "your peculiar husband" and always use hashtags at the end of emails with an emotion (#sadface #happytimes #crying)
  • Asked a lad to provide a wedding menu that was vegan and gluten free, and together we came up with the "safe word" for our wedding vows and honeymoon
  • The Cartel runs a botanical institute for hydroponic gardening
  • Drunk driving is called a "wet willie"
  • My character's pig farm gets very costly when all the pigs come down with yeast infections
  • Married women should not be allowed to work
Really, too many to list, but those are some of my faves.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:14 am

I've just tried to help a lad with his idiomatic English. "Don't put all your turds in one basket" and "Thick as two short wanks". He understood the first so I have hopes.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:38 am

I regularly used "Hello sweaty" as a term of endearment with romance scammers, at least a couple picked up on it and started replying similarly. Hopefully they also used it with a few of their real victims.
👅🌺🌋😅