I'm speechless!

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

I'm speechless!

Post by Jimlad » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:25 am

A lad sent me his "ID Card" today which was the usual hotch-potch of badly resized and distorted photo, the ubiquitous "approved" stamp and a signature that was clearly different from the name on the card. I mentioned this small anomaly to him. His reply was incredible:
You are just funny ok, must my signature be my name? There is not forgery in my card and you have to watch your mouth.
WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: I'm speechless!

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:22 am

How rude! However, it's probably best to apologize to the lad for your obvious error and continue moving forward with the bait. The reason for this is we don't want to educate them on anything they might be doing wrong. In fact, it's OK to encourage the anomalies or wrongdoings of lads as that may be the little red flag that causes someone in the future to realize it's not legit. :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff