Are my deceased relatives considered ITP?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 09 Feb 2021

User Icons

Are my deceased relatives considered ITP?

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:56 pm

May I utilize pictures of my deceased relatives in my scam baits? All of my grandparents have passed away so they shouldn't be inadvertently affected one way or another. Moreover, I think they would be pleased to know that they are doing good to help thwart lads that are willing to scam the elderly. My grandparents seem like they would be ideal targets for lads considering their age and that they have very limited knowledge with computers and the internet. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Are you new here? Please Read the Rules. Then head on over to the Eater University and learn how to be a Grand Master Lad Smacker.

Click here to learn how to donate to the 419 Eater Community and become a Premium Member.

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Are my deceased relatives considered ITP?

Post by B8er » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Why send photos at all? All you are doing is giving the scammer something valuable that he could use on future victims - photos that are untraceable by reverse image search.

Also, if the photos were to be used by scammers, there's a very good chance that they will end up on scamwarners.com or similar sites and I'm sure that's not the way your family would want to remember your relatives.
👅🌺🌋😅

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:29 pm

No but there's no need. Create email accounts for an elderly couple, email your lad saying "I'm interested. Tell me more", and take it from there. Lads never notice "replies" from those who never received the first scam email.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 09 Feb 2021

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:55 pm

Thank you very kindly for the replies B8er and Mr Tambourine man.

You made some critical points that I will adhere to. Us newbies shant empower the lads with ammunition in our ignorance. I will strive to ask all of the important questions before I begin any baits. I haven't started any baits yet. I want to wait until I get mentor before I begin.
Are you new here? Please Read the Rules. Then head on over to the Eater University and learn how to be a Grand Master Lad Smacker.

Click here to learn how to donate to the 419 Eater Community and become a Premium Member.