Seven weeks

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Seven weeks

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:14 pm

I've been baiting a lad for nearly that long. I'd always thought that Forex scammers would be brighter than the average 419er, but not this one.
Poor English and can't follow their script. He certainly didn't create the fake website he's using. Presumably he bought it.
Safe to bait as we were chatting over an online word game.
Forex trade is a very profitable and best online business in the world Any one can earn a huge amount of money in this business with some certain knowledge and skill.It is so suitable that any one can trade from any where and at any time.
You seem to have told Mr John differently. That we need to get bitcoins first.
This isn't acceptable. While I have no doubt you are genuine , I need to see your website to see how good you are. If not, I will go elsewhere.

Miss Jean Brodie (Prime Manager)
Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered
Rathad Mealladh, [Deception Road]
Brigadoon
Scotland
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Re: Seven weeks

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 am

This lad makes the hitlad Harrison Porker look like Professor Moriarty. Investment scams are way above his pay grade. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Brigadoon Police: It's your fault he's stolen Heaton's money. We've had a anonymous phone call saying he's heading for Smegaroon, a common destination for fleeing criminals as there's no extradition treaty.
Lad: How is it my fault, I don’t know what’s going on
A shootout at Smegaroon International Airport is called for.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:21 am

Your lad may end up in that home for the "Terminally Bewildered" before long.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:00 pm

It's odd. He's got a fairly convincing "prospectus" (apart from the sliver, gold, and platinum accounts), and a very convincing but fake website.
I can only think that the lad or lads bought them.