Lawrence Pierre brilliant offer

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
BatterScum
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Lawrence Pierre brilliant offer

Post by BatterScum » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:03 am

[email protected] emailed me, oh boy my first catch. This is what they said:

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.I am Lawrence Pierre , financial assistant to late Jeffrey Epstein Financier owner, an American billionaire who died recently in new York prison.Two days before his death he instructed me to give $10,500,000 million dollars to an individual for charity work 40% will be for you that will handle the distribution of the fund and 60% goes for charity work . Please you should keep this confidential to yourself.He also warned me to remain anonymous the public or the government should not be aware of this donation.Take note: You will not be asked to pay Tax or legal fee charges is not applicable, as soon as you respond to this email that you can use this money wisely for charity work i will make urgent arrangement for this money to be with you in three-four working days.Reply me with the following details:Full names:Address:Occupation:Telephone number:Regards,Lawrence Pierre

So I replied with my fake details and can't wait to waste this persons time

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Lawrence Pierre brilliant offer

Post by Padme » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Oh that's a good one. I've seen "Lawrence" before. He's (or at the last the lads who were using that script last time) not very responsive, but hopefully will be more so this go around. Might be a fun one for a mass bait with Epstein's girlfriend being arrested by the FBI yesterday.

Did he give you another email address? Pretty sure that the xtradim .com one is a disposable. If you look at the email there should be another address in the "reply to" or if you simply click on reply to it another address should show up?
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

Connie L. Gus
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Connie L. Gus » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:38 pm

I love mass baits. I just sent off a little something to the xtradim .com address and it did not bounce.
LISTEN TO ME WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR ONE OF THOSE CHEAP CROOK OR WHAT -tobi donito

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill

I am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:32 pm

I'm going to send our new friend a message too.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:26 pm

Oh, this will be lovely! I'll send him a message.