II. Attack of the Baby Lawyer
III. CAPSLOCK
IV. He Wants To Believe
V. The Scam That Never Happend
VI. Totally Innocent (Romance Scam)
VII. Broken Lense ("Romance Scam")
VIII. Matrix Reloaded

The Story

A few weeks ago, Raquel was contacted by some high-ranking banker from Nigeria. Yes, the high-ranking banker from Nigeria! But she did not care too much about the promised millions, because what is money when she just found the love of her life? Right.

The banker turned back to his banking stuff (after I got 3 or 4 bank accounts outta him, of course) and a few weeks passed until one sunny morning she found a message from FBI Special Agent Scott Smith in the mail app of her phone. In it, the agent informed her about a nasty scammer from Nigeria who had recently tried to cheat her out of her hard-earned money! And that he, Agent Smith, was sent all the way down to Nigeria in order to adequately compensate all victims of this attempted fraud!

Raquel was deeply shocked and replied...

[July 2nd, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you very much for your email!

I am very aware that a few days ago I was contacted by someone who promised me an absurdly large sum of money. At first I did not realize that this was an attempt to defraud, but fortunately a friend of mine alerted me to it and I did not go into it any further.

You have written that you attached your identification documents to your email. However, you apparently forgot to do so before sending it, because there are no ID documents attached. Would you please send me the documents in question so that I know with whom I am communicating? Thanks a lot!

I wish you a pleasant stay in Nigeria and a good night!

Raquel

[July 3rd, 2020]
Agent Smith wrote:Dear Raquel,

Good morning,I just received your email and as a matter of urgency,you are required by the bank to reconfirm your full contact information..Your contact address,phone number,age as well as your occupation. I would like to submit it as urgent as possible in order to enable them commence with the processing of your fund for the transfer.

Regards
Agent Smith

Thank you very much for your email!

I am very aware that a few days ago I was contacted by someone who promised me an absurdly large sum of money. At first I did not realize that this was an attempt to defraud, but fortunately a friend of mine alerted me to it and I did not go into it any further.

You have written that you attached your identification documents to this email. However, you apparently forgot to do so before sending it, because there are no ID documents attached. Would you please send me the documents in question so that I know with whom I am communicating? Thanks a lot!

I wish you a pleasant stay in Nigeria and a good night!

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Dear Raquel,

Good morning,I just received your email and as a matter of urgency,you are required by the bank to reconfirm your full contact information..Your contact address,phone number,age as well as your occupation. I would like to submit it as urgent as possible in order to enable them commence with the processing of your fund for the transfer.

Regards
Agent Smith
Of course, our naive Raquel sent him the requested information, and once again asked for his ID.
Agent Smith wrote:Dear Raquel,,

Greetings once again, I have submitted your contact information with the bank.Bank has commenced fully in processing of your fund and they requested you send your account detailed information where the fund shall be transferred to then,there is another alternative bank informed me again and I would like to share that idea and if you love that we can commence with that.

There is another means of getting this fund to you as bank discussed with me this morning and that is delivering the fund direct to you door step but the good thing there is that,I shall accompany the bank Diplomat to arrive in your house for the delivery to make sure there is no hitches.

These two ideas are good but it is left for you to make a choice either you go for bank to bank transfer or,you allow I and the Diplomat to make a home delivery.

Then, in these two options,an attorney MUST be hired here in other to secured all the legal documents required for delivery and the transfer.Though,I have discussed with the one of the attorneys here and I'm waiting to know your decision in regards to these two options so that I will inform bank about your decision.

Do get back to me asap.

Agent Smith

Thanks for your quick reply.

You still haven't attached a photo of your ID yet.

Have a nice day,
Raquel
That's what got him "off script":
Agent Smith wrote:Please, that will be done on the point of meeting you in person. We are coming to your resident for this delivery and to avoid internet theft, I can't send my ID again because our office has instructed to us this morning to stop it but we shall meet face to face at the point of delivery
Raquel wrote:But Sir, you must be able to identify yourself somehow, except with a tiny graphic of an ID card?!
Agent Smith wrote:Please Raquel, I can't go contrary to the instructions given to us and if you feel that you can't continue, please do let me know so that I will inform the bank for cancellation.
Raquel wrote:Would it be possible to provide some more details about the attempted scam?
Agent Smith wrote:The fraud case were for the people swindled by Nigeria government and their politicians without releasing their funds to them. We came and saw your name on their file that tagged inheritance/ Contract fund and that is why I contacted you
Agent Smith wrote:Can you come clear please..there are names of the people arrested for this illicit act but your name is for the beneficiary of the fund
Raquel wrote:So... what do you want from me now?!
Agent Smith wrote:What bank required to hear from you right now is either if you prefer bank to bank transfer or, do you prefer Diplomatic delivery means which is, I and the bank Diplomat will come for the delivery of the fund to your resident.
Raquel wrote:What bank is this? Which bank would the transfer come from?
Agent Smith wrote:From Central Bank of Nigeria
Raquel wrote:Oh, what a coincidence! I have a good friend in Nigeria. He lives in Lagos. Could he receive the compensation in my place? Would that be possible?
Agent Smith wrote:I'm sorry, we don't work with any Nigeria in regards to this transaction
Raquel wrote:Why can't I send my friend over to settle the matter for me? I would provide him with a POA and all! That would save you some trouble too!
Two days passed...

[July 5th, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Any update, sir?
Agent Smith wrote:Raquel,

Good afternoon, I have earlier told you the way we operate here and there is no way we are going to work with any Nigerian here because we can't trust anyone. If you have your time come down here in person but if you can't,allow bank to do their job or they will cancel the process.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Alright... I would prefer the "diplomatic delivery" option then. Please tell me about it!
Agent Smith wrote:I got your message and per your request for diplomatic delivery,I will inform bank tomorrow so that they will commence with the process and I will update tomorrow in regards to that.

Regards
Agent Scott Smith
Raquel wrote:Thank you, sir! But please tell me, why hasn't the bank contacted me in the first place?!
Agent Smith wrote:Please Raquel, there is something I would like to tell you, we have our good reason why we are handling this directly and I will explain everything to you when we come for the delivery. The bank here and the politicians have been busy swindling these funds and as we are dealing with them directly is the best we can do here if not, they will come up with their illicit way and none of you will get a cent from here.

Before we about coming for the delivery of your fund,bank will call and write you too. So, please,we know what we are doing here and that is why we ask some of the Beneficiaries to come down here and see things by themselves.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Do many beneficiaries come down to Nigeria?
Agent Smith wrote:Yes,like we have 12 from US, others from both Canada and Europe and they came before the outbreak of covid.
Raquel wrote:My specific case was not sooo long ago, I guess. Just a few weeks, maybe a month. And yes, I am aware that because of the Covid-19 thing, I can't come to Nigeria right now, even if I wanted to.

I have, as indicated in one of my previous emails, a good friend there that I wanted to visit this summer, but it didn't work out because of the pandemic. It's sad, you know..

I don't know why you don't want to listen to the simple truth. That person you claimed to be your friend,have you met him one on one? Majority of them are not whom they claimed they are and that is why we are not working with any of them. Many of them here are fake and we can't trust any of them with such a fund. You must abide by our rules and ethics unless I will stop communicating with you.

You will be surprised that the person you claimed to be your friend is fake and I know you must have met him or her through internet.. please,forget this and let us proceed.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:What do you mean, fake? Why do you think my friend is a fake, sir?! I met him online a few months ago, we did some calls and all. He's a nice and honest man from Lagos. So... what are you talking about? I trust him 100 percent, and yes, if you would allow me to, I would send him to settle things for me with the bank!

Of course we can do it your way too, sir. It's just... I mean... you're very rude!
Agent Smith wrote:Please, I don't know where I was rude in explaining things to you and I can see that spending much time explaining things to you has gotten to another thing. I was telling you that the people you know down here are not all that good and please, if you come up with this talk again,I will block you and you can get to me again.

[July 6th, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Good morning, Mr. Smith,

First, if you would block me, how am I supposed to "get to you again", sir?!

Second, I do not intend to "come up with this talk again". I just wanted to explain to you how it is. I'm sorry! Let us proceed!

You've informed the bank about everything, right?

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Hello Raquel [Butchered Last Name],

I will get back to you shortly,I'm with the bank right now.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Alright.
...and around six hours later...

I hope you have good news for me?

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Please hold on,I'm still with the bank
Yeah, I'm sure you are...

Just a little heads-up: My name is Raquel [Correctly Spelled Last Name]! Not Raquel [Butchered], Raquel [Incredibly Butchered] or [Insanely Butchered]. It's Raquel [Censored]!

Not that the whole thing fails in the end because of a misspelled name, you know.

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Dear Raquel [Correctly Spelled Last Name],

Thanks for your email and also the correction. I have just concluded with the bank and they have approved the delivery of your fund to your resident. There is a PROOF OF OWNERSHIP document released by the bank for you to sign and return and I will return it back for submission and I will send it to you in the next few hours.

Lastly, bank said that you should hire an acreditted attorney down here who will stand as your proxy to handle some of the legal matters with them on your behalf. It is necessary that the attorney is hired because,we can't just make any move without a proper documentation.

There are acreditted attorney I have just spoken with and if you require his contact, I will send it across to you.

The delivery is taking place on the 15th of July and so, we need to get everything ready before the delivery date ok.

Regards
Agent Smith
Agent Smith wrote:Please sign attached document

[July 7th, 2020]

How do you want me to sign the document? It's a virtual one after all!

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:If you print it out, you sign it and scan it back. That is what other beneficiaries did.
Raquel wrote:Well, you know the thing is... I don't own a printer. That's old tech which isn't very eco-friendly!
Agent Smith wrote:Ok, that means the attorney I told you to hire here will handle that if you feel you can continue.

Raquel, this exercise has been grouped batch by batch and if bank conclude attending to your own batch ,there is no way they will come back to you. I don't want to waste your time or mine,if you feel you can't continue,let me face other beneficiaries here because we have a lot to do here.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:It would all be a lot less complicated if you would just let my friend from Lagos handle it for me. But for some reason that doesn't seem possible. I already talked to him and he promised me to hire a lawyer who could handle the transaction and all.

Maybe some of us are really as racist as you hear in the news these days...
Raquel wrote:Oh, and btw: I think, as an official US government agent, you Mr. Smith should show a little more cultural sensitivity considering the recent events!
Agent Smith wrote:You are entitled to your own opinion and let me remind you for record purposes. Do not say I did not warned you for this, we and the bank here will never accept anybody as a lawyer to take part in this exercise. Federal government here have shown to us an acreditted attorneys that will work with us here. If this friend of yours collect money from you in the name of hiring lawyer for you, you are doomed and a waste of time because, we will not accept that and he can't be allowed in..

Lastly, I'm not a racist, that statement you made was an understatement which is uncalled for. I only explained to you what is happening here concerning impostors and their impersonations. You need to understand any of my writings with wisdom. Bye

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Why the f*ck you're thinking my friend is an imposter?! I don't get it...
Agent Smith wrote:Listen, I never mentioned to you that your friend is an impostor, I didn't say that and I will not say that. My talk is very clear that, we can not work with anybody called attorney unless the acreditted attorneys the federal government assigned here and that is final.
Raquel wrote:Mr. Smith, even if we'd proceed now... there still is the problem that as an ecologically minded woman, I simply do not own anything like a printer. I don't print out half of the Internet, but I have my laptop with a wonderful screen to look at it! ;)

Of course I still want the whole matter to be sorted out. Though unfortunately, you are confronting me with a big problem with the required signature. So... would it be possible for you to send me the document so that I can sign it and then send it back to you?
Raquel wrote:And by "send" I mean... by mail.
Agent Smith wrote:This is the essence of hiring the attorney, if you can't print and sign,your attorney here will handle it on your behalf and then we proceed. Do you know that we have other beneficiaries who came down here before the outbreak of Covid 19 and they still hire their attorneys for the job.

Please Raquel listen, I want to talk to you heart to heart so that you will understand my own point of view. We rejected some of things here due to arrest we made and confession we heard. These people and their politicians are corrupt. Do you know that all these funds including yours were supposed to have transferred to you since last year but, the government here and their politicians are busy using the funds for their elections and campaigns. We did not come here to hurt you but to make sure these funds are released to the various owners.

I'm from a Jewish family and I don't differentiate white and black. We are here and we have seen a lot and that is why I have told you never to believe in what you saw through someone you called your friend here because it might tune to another thing and you will regret it at last. This transaction is purely our exercise and we don't want external body in it, let us do it the way we were sent so that we shall have result.

Keep your friend out of this because, you don't know who is who. We are here and we have seen and that is what I'm trying to let you understand and not that I'm a racist ok..

You need to hire the attorney and there is no way I can send the document to you through postal service because of the timing ok..

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Hi Mr. Smith,

I have heard that in some African countries, but of course not only there, enormous corruption is commonplace.

Why is that? Why is it that money that goes there doesn't reach the people? How is it that corrupt politicians and other shadowy figures are lining their pockets and ordinary people "are falling by the wayside"? I wish so much that I could do something about this, that all this corruption would stop and that people on the African continent and elsewhere would be better off! I really wish that so much!!

Nevertheless, I still find it kinda strange that you would not trust my friend even if I gave him a PoA? That just came across as if you were rejecting him just because of his origin. Like I said before, trust him 100%. I have no reason not to!
Agent Smith, resignedly wrote:I think I have told you all you needed to hear as truth and meanwhile, let me face other jobs here. We can't work with your friend and that is our rules and ethics and that can't change ok.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Where did you read that I still insist on my friend getting involved?

I asked you some questions about the background in Nigeria, nothing else!

[July 8th, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Alright... how do you want me to hire the attorney then..?
Agent Smith wrote:Like I said, there is acreditted attorney here and I can give you his contact information if you permit me.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Yes, please!
Agent Smith wrote:Image
Raquel wrote:Mr. Smith, please stop fooling me. I am well aware that I have annoyed you with my questions, but please do not try to sabotage the whole thing now!

There is no law firm at the address you gave me, it's a church (GMaps) - or at least some kind of worship center! Does your lawyer not only preach in court, but also part-time to the lord, or what?!

Please give me the correct contact information. Thank you very much!

Raquel
Agent Smith, slightly angressive wrote:What is your problem Raquel? Does it mean that a whole building will contain only a law firm? What kind of nonsense is that?. There are structures and building you will see and it will contain some many offices and church a well.

At this juncture, I think I have to stop here, you have to wait and immediately after this Covid crisis,you have to come down here and handle this. I can't just understand your kind of person. So you mean that a structure can only contain a law firm. There are building you will see and it will contain different offices and church on the ground floor if you don't know.

I don't know who is deceiving you but you will regret listening to the bad adviser.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:My friend will look around there (not far from where he lives) and ask for Barrister Davies Sunny.

I'll get back to you!

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:I know that somebody is deceiving you...you will later know the truth about all in had advised you.
May be continued... 8-)

Last edited by LilRachel on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:35 am, edited 19 times in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

"You are singlehandedly disrupting all of lad-economics it seems." ~ Bertje
"I am real and I know who I am okay" ~ Jordan
"Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker." ~ Jordan
"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine
"YOURE EVIL WOMAN BEGONE I WILL OPEN CASE WITH CUSTOMER CARE !" ~ Rev. John M.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Her Friend From Lagos

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm

I wonder how he's going to fare if you put him in touch with the love of Raquel's life...

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:20 pm

One can sense his growing frustrations.....I like the "Nigerian friend" connection as part of this!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm

As soon as safaris are allowed again, I'll try to persuade Jordan to travel from Abuja all the way down to Lagos to have a look. ;) Alternatively, Raquel knows another guy in Nigeria, but she's not quite there with him yet... :lol:
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 pm

All those Federal budget cuts over the years have really taken a toll on FBI agent grammar proficiency :P He's a testy little toad isn't he? I wonder if this Dr. Sunny barrister character will be just as big a twat. I think I want to write my congressman. Why are we spending tax dollars to send short tempered FBI agents with poor writing skills to hold the hands of corrupt governments? All that could be handled virtually, especially given the pandemic. If Nigeria doesn’t want to play ball then they can enjoy some shiny new economic sanctions. Something about all this just doesn't smell right ;)

ETA: I hope the good Lord is watching over that church in your GMap link. Check out the top of that power pole in front of the church :o

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:51 pm

[July 13th, 2020]

I had told my friend to get in touch with you after he visited Barrister Sunshine. Has he done that yet?

My friend said he met your lawyer at his office and had a brief conversation with him about the matter. So... yeah... I assume that I must apologize to you for my insinuation that you gave me a wrong address! I'm sorry!

Now... would you please be kind enough to let me know if we can proceed with the settlement of the compensation payments?

Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience I have caused!

Have a wonderful day!
Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Hello Raquel,

Since you have investigated the attorney's office and confirmed his address, then contact him and conclude with him so that he will come to the bank and conclude with his job so that bank will commence with the processing of your fund.

I hope you are still have his contact information? Then reach him.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Yes I have. Gonna contact him tomorrow. Thank you, sir! :)

Have a good night,
Raquel

[July 14th, 2020]
Agent Smith, slightly impatient, wrote:Good morning Raquel,

Please, have you contacted the attorney because he is suppose to be here this morning as bank is asking me about your proxy.

Kindly reach out to him as urgent as possible.

Regards,
Agent Scott Smith
Raquel wrote:Dear Barrister Sunshine,

My name is Raquel [Censored] and I belong to the group of fraud victims whose compensation is being handled by FBI Agent Smith in cooperation with the Central Bank of Nigeria. I sent my good friend over to you a few days ago, because due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic unfortunately it's not possible for me to visit you in person there in Nigeria. I'd love to, but yeah... you know how it is. Wired times.

Anyways... Mr. Smith told me that you are gonna meet with him today. I would be very grateful if you could take up my cause as well!

Please make the necessary arrangements and keep me informed about the progress made! Thank you!

Have a nice day,
Raquel
Barrister Sunshine wrote:Attention: Raquel,

Greetings, I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email and yes. I was with agent Smith of FBI in the bank last week and he talked to me concerning handling your inheritance fund with the Central Bank of Nigeria here.

I will handle the assignment but I have informed him that, part of my fee need to be paid in order to enable me secure some of the needed legal documents for the delivery.

If I get the part fee, I will commence with the job immediately .

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Sunshine
Raquel wrote:Dear Mr. Sunshine,

Thank you for your prompt response! Also, thank you so much for being willing to take over my case!

You mention a fee? Would you please explain more precisely what kind of fee it is, and how it is paid? Will it be handled through the National Bank of Nigeria? Who should I contact in this matter?

Have a wonderful day,
Raquel

Thanks for your swift reply and concerning the fee I made mentioned of, it is my personal service fee and not for anybody which is 850 Euro and, there is a way the money is sent down here depending the means that is available for you over there to send down the fee.

The fee can be sent through either World remit or Small world or, can be sent through bank account.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Sunshine
Raquel wrote:Whew... 850 euros? That makes you one of the more expensive members of your guild, Mr. Sunshine! Please tell me, are you familiar with the law firm Crane, Poole & Schmidt? They are, as far as their fees are concerned, in similar spheres as you! Oh, and I would have gotten Alan Shore as my attorney! But let's not get into that...

Alright... would you please be so kind and tell me again how much is the amount in question? What is the approximate amount I can expect as compensation?

Raquel
Raquel wrote:Mr. Smith,

I've contacted Mr. Sunshine now and already had a little conversation with him. So far, however, he has not been able to answer my question regarding the amount of compensation. Do you know more?

Btw: Would you tell me why you had to hire the most expensive lawyer in Lagos for this matter? He is asking an outrageous 850 euros for his legal services?!

Raquel
Last edited by LilRachel on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:24 pm

My friend said he met your lawyer at his office and had a brief conversation with him about the matter.
Your lad probably thinks he dodged a bullet here but is obviously clueless about how strong the gravity of this situation is :lol: "Someone" posed as Barrister Sunshine and talked face to face with your friend when he went to that address. It's ironic that Agent Smith also asked you about your "proxy". If you give your "friend" power of attorney because he has more experience with these sorts of matters and is conveniently in Nigeria already then he can access your accounts and pay Mr. Sunnyside Up Esq. those fees in person :D Win win (for you anyway)!

If you did something like that I wonder if the lad would choose a new fake address for Sunshine and if he would contact anyone that he is currently scamming to beware of imposters. Lads get real paranoid real quick when they sense that other lads might be trying to muscle in on their "territory" :roll:
Last edited by bikeatl77 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:37 pm

^ I'm trying to merge this story with another lad adventure at some point, but it's gonna take some time. #fckcovid19 ;)

[July 14th, 2020]

I just read your message and per your question,the total amount I saw in your file with the bank is US$12,500,000.00 Twelve million,five hundred thousand US dollars.

Yours Sincerely,.
Barrister Sunshine
Agent Smith wants to see some money and wrote:Hello Raquel [Censored],

Greetings, barrister Sunshine just left bank in a couple of minutes and like you asked, your total amount here is $US12,500,000.00 and lastly, barrister Sunshine is an acreditted attorney and they were few mandated by the federal government to be hired as far as this exercise is concerned.

I'm suggesting this,if you can't afford to pay him the full amount,tell him that you can afford at least 500 Euro and after the fund delivery you will pay him the balance. Talk to him and hear what he can say. My worries is that, a lot of time has been wasted and bank is also complaining about this delay.

Regards
Agent Smith

Both characters, Agent Smith and Barrister Sunshine, very suddenly stopped responding to Raquel's emails this afternoon. Several hours passed before the two mails quoted above arrived in Raquel's mailbox only four minutes apart from another. So I assume that both characters are played by one and the same scammer.

Thank you very much for your quick information.

I am basically willing to appoint you as my legal representative to handle the compensation payment.

However, I would be very grateful if you could send me your admission to the bar beforehand, as well as a recent photo of you in your office, so that I can build up trust in you and your colleagues. Mr. Sunshine, you must understand: Even if I receive only a fraction of the sum promised, it is still an enormous amount of money and I want the transaction to go as smoothly as possible!

I am fully convinced that you will be able to meet my requests, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Raquel

Don't worry, Mr. Sunshine's estimated attorney's fee should not prevent the compensation payment from being processed. I intend to pay him in full, of course!

Many thanks for your kind assistance so far!

Raquel

Raquel will stall the whole thing a lil and refuse to pay the lawyer's fee until Sunshine sends her some photos.

Last edited by LilRachel on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:36 pm

I like the idea of merging the story, lads love to be "merged". As you wrote it is going to take time, but such things always do....and the resulting story line will be amazing.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 am

[July 15th, 2020]
Baby Lawyer Sunshine wrote:Attention: Raquel,

Good morning, I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email and please, I am a very busy person with a daily court schedules. There is no way you will order me to send my call to bar admission and recent photo of mine in the office to you,who are you and whom do you think you are dealing with, CRIMINAL? that is practically impossible please. If you are not comfortable with my service,you are free to hire another acreditted attorney assigned also by the federal government.

It seems agent Smith did not explain to you very well what other beneficiaries did? There are other fund owners who came all the way from US,UK CANADA and Euro to monitor their funds transfer here with the bank before the outbreak of Coronavirus. So, I will advise you to make out time to come down here and see things by yourself.

So, in a nutshell, I will not send to you these things you requested from me because I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you in the name of granting service to you.

I will advise you talk to agent Scott Smith to look for another acreditted attorney for you since there is no atom of trust in this.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Sunshine

Am I the only one who reads from his "baby lawyer statement" a bit of rejection or at least disdain for female clients? As if he would identify himself properly to a man if that man asked for it, but a woman has to accept what she (doesn't) get?

Please don't be offended, but your response irritates me.

Of course I don't think I'm dealing with a criminal! I am well aware that you are a very busy man, Mr. Sunshine. But surely it will be possible for you to send me a copy of your admission to the bar so that I can see who I am dealing with as a potential client, who unfortunately cannot come to your office in Nigeria due to the current events? Since your law firm does not have a website where I can get an impression of you and your associates, I asked for a simple photo. This is no big deal and should be done within a few minutes!

Agent Smith, with whom I think you are working together in a trustworthy way, was also able to introduce and identify himself properly to me. I think that's not too much to ask for, considering your very high hourly wage. As I wrote in my previous email to you, it would help me to build trust - and trust is immensely important between lawyer and client!

I kindly ask you once again to comply with my requests and I can assure you, Sir, that I will appoint you as my legal representative!

Have a nice day,
Raquel

...and in a second email shortly afterwards, just as a lil carrot on a stick...

Raquel wrote:Mr. Sunshine,

I'll be in town this afternoon and I would like to transfer the 850 Euro lawyer's fee that you have estimated. For this purpose please inform me about the bank details of your law firm!

Again, I would just ask you, as a sign of mutual trust, to comply with my requests. Many thanks!

Raquel
Baby Lawyer Sunshine wrote:Attention: Raquel,

Please, I have made myself very clear and I wondered why my email to you irritated you. Since my practice for over the years,I have not done what you had ask me to do..It ican only happen when government who will like to appoint an attorney have the right to ask for the attorney's admission to the bar and not a client who need my service and I don't see where that happened and that is why I requested for your coming here if you want to build a trust.

I decided to deal with you directly because agent Scott Smith ask me to do so and if not, I would have assigned any of lawyer from my Chamber to handle this assignment. Since you have trusted agent Smith in handling this project on your half here, why can't you build also the trust too. Concerning my law firm website, I decided that it get closed when we noticed last three weeks that it was hacked by these criminals and in a nutshell, it will start working once again.

The only thing you will get from me is a good result and you must surely your fund. We have other beneficiaries here and what they are fighting down here is to make sure their funds gets released and not asking the attorney's they hired to send their credentials.

I'm ready to work for you diligently and you will see the result within a few days and that is all.

Lastly, for the fee, the fee shall be sent to the bank director"s account depending on the means you want to send it either through World remit, Small world money transfer or through account, then reason, agent Smith said that their headquarter in Washington DC want to get all the records of any money sent to by the beneficiary to this attorney issue. So, for records purposes, it is sent direct to the bank director here and it is him in witness by agent Scott that the fee shall be released to me and I totally agreed with the mode of operation.

So, make a request for the fee details from Scott for the payment and they will release it to me.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Sunshine
Raquel wrote:Mr. Sunshine,

Here in Europe it is common practice for lawyers to identify themselves to their clients with their previous references. It is also quite common that the admission to the bar is displayed publicly in the law firm and can be viewed by potential clients at any time. If this is not the case in Nigeria, then please excuse me!

But why is it such an insurmountable obstacle for you to send me a nice lil photo of you so I can see who is going to represent me in court?

Sir, I have no doubt at all that you will give me a good result. However, I would like to have seen my legal representation in advance, if it is not possible for me to be present in person! I think you understand that.

Raquel

Barrister Sunshine has informed me that his payment will be processed through the Central Bank of Nigeria. Is this correct?

If so, would you please be so kind and provide me with a bank account to which I can transfer the estimated lawyer's fees of 850 Euros? It would suit me pretty well today as I'm in town this afternoon anyway. So I could do the shopping and the bank transfer in one go. Thanks!

Oh, Mr. Smith, would it be possible for you to also send me Mr. Sunshine's admission? Maybe a photo as well? I would like to get an impression of my legal representation!

With the request for a timely response.

Have a wonderful day,
Raquel

It took him almost 3 hours to respond...

Agent Smith, almost like a dad... because, you know... the money, wrote:Dear Raquel,

Good afternoon, I'm so sorry for replying very late, we are so busy here in the bank trying to sort things out and according to your question, yes,what barrister Sunshine told you was correct.

The mode of the payment goes directly to the bank here but, it is through World remit or Small world money transfer. These are the two means the director here is receiving the fee and we pay it to the attorney in order to keep our records straight.

So, if it will pleases you, can I send the payment information whereby you will send the fee through WORLD REMIT OR SMALL WORLD MONEY TRANSFER?

Lastly, I will talk to Barrister Sunshine to get those details you requested but please, their system of attorney services here is quite different from what is obtainable in the western world. Barrister Sunny website was hacked and he is afraid of releasing any vital documents concerning him through internet. Give him some time to get those things sent to you ok.. [Sure! :)]

You know I can't just go to him and compel him to release those things, he is a senior advocate here and I want us to get what we want to avoid an unnecessary thing spoiling what we came for. Just take my advise and you will get that from him. What is important is for him to commence fully with his job so that bank will not cancel this fund ok.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel, busy shopping, wrote:Good afternoon, Mr Smith,

I'm afraid I can only send you the attorney fees by bank transfer. The two payment methods you suggest are out of question for me, as I do not consider em to be very secure. Had a very bad experience with Western once and since then I've stayed away from it!

Raquel
Raquel wrote:Is there a reason why I was first offered the option of paying by bank transfer and this is no longer possible now?
Agent Smith wrote:Well, Raquel,the two options are secured and no issue with it but since you can't proceed with it,there is nothing I can do .. There is no way you can compare these methods with western union. That is what others used and i wonder why yours won't work out.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Good evening Mr. Smith,

You are cooperating with the Central Bank of Nigeria, but no one there can provide you with an official account to which the estimated attorney fees for Barrister Sunshine can be transferred?

I'm sorry, I just can't really believe this. As an FBI agent, you should have noticed that this is very dubious!!

Raquel

PS: What about Money-Gram?
Agent Smith, slightly furious, wrote:Your style of of judgement got me pissed off atimes and I don't like that, they explained to me that, for the fee to come through that the account you will use is euro account here which is very hard to get and I would like to ask you please, can I send you my friend account in Spain for the fee so that I will receive it quickly down here.

I'm worried and very concerned about this. I have told you the means in which we receive fees here but you said it won't work for you. Can bank give you their official account, does the fee meant for bank. Please, try to ponder before releasing statement. We are working towards releasing the fund before it gets late but your kind of utterances got me weak.

Regards
Agent Smith
Agent Smith wrote:Good, you can use Money Gram too. It is okay by me. Go ahead and use money gram.

Can I send you the payment information for the money gram?

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:You know... at the Money-Gram branch here in [Censored] there is a pretty cute guy... who has already explained to me in detail how it all works. I wasn't really listening at the time, but... yeah... I'm sure he'll explain it to me again. 😋
Raquel wrote:You know what? Just give me both, the account details as well as the recipient details for Money-Gram!
Agent Smith wrote:This is the Money Gram payment information and I will contact my friend for the account details but please proceed with this.. You can as well try the World remit or Small world..

(...)

Amount to pay Euro 850..

I shall be waiting to receive the payment information as soon as you make the payment ok.

Regards,
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Thank you, Sir. Who's this Jefferson O.? A colleague of yours?
Agent Smith wrote:He is the bank director I told you about. He is under international remittance department of the bank.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Good evening Mr. Sunshine,

I have had a brief conversation with Mr Smith this evening and have come to the conclusion that I will take his advice to give you time to adequately process the shocking experiences you have recently been confronted with. We all suffer blows of fate from time to time that affect us and that are not so easy to overcome.

Mr. Sunshine, let's be honest: We both got off to a really not ideal start. So... let me take this opportunity to assure you that I fully understand your current situation and will not put you under further pressure!

Please let me know as soon as you are ready to accept me as your new client. After you have provided me with the requested items (admission to the bar & a photo of yours), I will be very happy to use your services as a lawyer and will compensate you more than adequately for your efforts!

Thankfully, Mr. Smith has already provided me with an appropriate payment option, so your payment will reach you in a timely manner!

Yours sincerely,
Raquel
Raquel wrote:Good evening, Mr. Smith,

Do you have an e-mail address where I can reach Mr. Jefferson O.? I would like to talk to him.

Thank you!

Raquel
Last edited by LilRachel on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 17 times in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Even "baby lawyers" know that they are required to produce credentials upon request. He probably spent at least an hour so far writing big long emails that boil down to the word "NO". I guess he doesn't want your money. His suggestion to find your own lawyer could be a fun way make him meltdown into a seething pile of foam. I love it when law lads go on about not allowing this thing or that in "his chambers" :roll: Stupid lad thinks he calls the shots :lol:

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:34 am

[July 16th, 2020]
Agent Smith wrote:Good morning Raquel,

I think at this juncture, I have tried to give you all the time and attention you needed from me and rightly, I can see that this has turned to a childish act. Had it been we encounter this kind of trouble from other beneficiaries, we shouldn't have gotten to the stage we are now.

I knew the number of days it has taken me from your side by writing and explaining, yesterday was how to make pay and the lawyer admission to bar and photos of his then,today is an email address of the director I'm working along with every day in the bank.

Please and please, if you are skeptical with the whole process, please kindly decide to come down and handle this all by yourself. What does Mr Jefferson email address has to do with the payment details I sent to you ?

If you can't proceed with this please stop because I'm getting tired of the whole thing. I have asked barrister Sunshine to kindly come here this morning so that he can do one or two things,if I ever tell him your request for Jefferson email address before you can pay,he will back out without looking back. I don't understand all these protocols.

If you can't send the fee for the job please, kindly forget about it and let me use my energy to handle other people.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Good morning, Mr. Smith,

Please refrain from these insinuations!

If it is too much effort for you to help a poor fraud victim, then I ask you to pass my case on to a colleague of yours who is sufficiently motivated to do their job properly!

Sir, you know very well that due to the ongoing pandemic, I am not able to come down all the way to Nigeria to settle this matter personally. For this reason I suggested that my friend from Lagos should handle it for me, but it was for whatever reason - racially motivated definitely not... - forbidden by you, Mr. Smith, so I have to rely on you, your lawyer and other people, all of whom are going to such great lengths to ensure that I cannot build up trust with them.

Why is it not possible to speak to the head of the international remittance department? Is this not a matter that falls within his remit?

I wrote to Barrister Sunshine last night telling him that I would take your advice and give him the time he needed to recover from the tragic events which, as you said, have recently struck him. I am still prepared to appoint him as my lawyer and I will do so as soon as he sends me the things I want, as any decent lawyer would do!

Have a good day,
Raquel

....and a quick follow up...

Raquel wrote:Mr Smith,

It's not about the money. My family has money. More than I could ever spend in my entire life. It's all about respect... - that's what I've been missing from the beginning of this lil compensation thingy, you know.

Raquel
Agent Smith, still invested it seems, wrote:From the very day you attached me to racism, I told you that I have nothing to do with that and for me not allowing your friend to represent you here was an order given to us right from our headquarter in Washington DC. I'm surprised you still repeated it and I hate to hear that from you this morning.. I don't want to go any further..

This is direct email address from the director. He has just given it to me..
(AOL email address)

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel, irritated, wrote:Thank you, but is this his private email address?!

I do not want to date the man, I just want to talk to him! And I would like to do this via his business address, as this is legally safer for me. Do you know how expensive it is to hire a lawyer just because some agreements were not kept?!

Raquel

PS: Racism must be addressed. And it must be opposed. As loud as possible!
Raquel wrote:Dear Mr Ono,

My name is Raquel [Censored] from [Censored] and I am one of the fraud victims whose compensation payments are currently being processed through your bank.

Agent Smith has provided me with your private email address, although I would have preferred an official business email address... because you know how it is with lawyers, they always find a new loophole to challenge something years later!

So, would you mind discussing my request through your business address?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a great day,
Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:This is bank wire account.. if you still want the money to come to us

(Bank Account)

Regards
Agent Smith
Mr. 'ALLCAPS' Oro wrote:ATTENTION: RAQUEL,

GOOD DAY, I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND TRULY,YOUR FUND IS ON PROCESS UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OF THIS BANK.THIS TRANSACTION IS PROTECTED AND THIS VERY EMAIL OF MINE IS ALSO PROTECTED TOO. AGENT SCOTT SMITH OF FBI REQUESTED FOR THAT AND I HARDLY RELEASED IT TO HIM BECAUSE I DON'T SEE REASON DOING THAT. GO AHEAD AND SEND THE FEE WITH MY NAME GIVEN TO YOU.

THERE IS NEED FOR YOUR ATTORNEY TO START HIS ASSIGNMENT AS URGENT AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE,IF HE DID NOT COME HERE BY MONDAY,IT IS LIKELY THAT THE FUND PROCESS WILL BE CANCELLED..

PROCEED WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE WITH US NOW THAT AGENT SCOTT SMITH IS STILL PRESENT HERE. THIS VERY EMAIL ADDRESS OF MINE IS SECURED .

BEST REGARDS,
ORO
Raquel wrote:Dear Mr Oro,

I appreciate your prompt response! Thank you for your reassurance that this email conversation is safe and secure. As always in life: Safety first! 😉

The reason why I am contacting you is the following: I've agreed with Mr. Smith to pay the fees for Barrister Sunshine's services via Money-Gram. Now your bank, the Central Bank of Nigeria, is not just any bank, but a world-class banking institution. Please tell me, Mr. Oro, why do I have to take the detour via Money-Gram (Mr. Smith has offered other similar services, but I have declined them) instead of sending the money directly to your bank so that you can arrange everything else for me?

Wouldn't it be immensely more convenient if you could give me an official account at your bank where I could transfer the money to? I really do not want to send you, Mr Oro, through the monsoon unnecessarily to pick up a ridiculously small amount of money such as the EUR 850 we are talking about!

Why do I need to hire a lawyer in the first place when it is already clear that I am entitled to compensation for the attempted fraud? Can't you just pay it to me?In that case I would send a good friend of mine to collect the money for me and tell him to thank you, Agent Smith and, of course, the troubled Barrister Sunshine for all the stress you gentlemen have had with me!

Have a nice day,
Raquel

Because of some RL stress, I made a lil mistake in Raquel's last email, which I unfortunately didn't notice before sending: I referred to the barrister by his bait name... :roll: ...hope he doesn't notice.

Nope.

ALLCAPS Oro wrote:ATTENTION: RAQUEL,

I JUST RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTIONS, FIRST,THE FEE YOU ARE SENDING TO THE ATTORNEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BANK HERE,THIS IS A FEE YOU ARE SENDING TO AN ACREDITTED ATTORNEY FOR THE JOB HE WILL DO FOR YOU. THEN,THERE ARE METHODS AGENT SMITH IS USING HERE WHICH IS AN ORDER FROM THEIR OFFICE AND THAT IS,NONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES SHALL SEND MONEY DIRECTLY TO ANY ATTORNEY RATHER,IT SHALL COME THROUGH AGENT SCOTT FOR RECORD PURPOSE.

OTHER BENEFICIARIES WHO ARE PRESENT HERE SENT THERE FEES THROUGH WORLD REMIT AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEIR FEE THEY SENT AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT YOURS WONT BE DIFFERENT.

THERE IS NO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH LEGALITIES,HAD IT BERN YOU ARE HERE,THERE IS NO WAY AN ATTORNEY SHOULD BE HIRED,SO, SINCE YOU ARE NOT PRESENT HERE,THERE IS NEED TO HIRE ATTORNEY IN ORDER TO HANDLE LEGAL MATTERS WITH THE BANK.

LASTLY, I WILL ADVISE YOU SEND THE ATTORNEY'S FEE AS REQUIRED, I HAVE NO MEANS OF GIVING THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT. TRY ALL YOUR HARDEST TO KEY UP WITH THE BATCH THAT YOU WERE GROUPED WITH. WHATEVER THAT IS HAPPENING HERE IN REGARDS TO THIS TRANSACTION IS TRANSPERENT AND YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WORRY. THESE DISCUSSIONS HAVE TAKEN MUCH OF THE TIME AND PLEASE, PROCEED WITH AGENT SMITH INSTRUCTIONS.

LET'S I FORGET,THE REASON I COULD NOT GIVE ACCOUNT TO SMITH FOR THE FEE IS THAT,THE TRANSFER REQUIRED AN EURO ACCOUNT HERE SO THAT IT WILL GO THROUGH. SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM BECAUSE THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH THAT.

BEST REGARDS,
ORO
Raquel wrote:Your answer confuses me, Mr. Oro.

You say that Barrister Sunshine is paid directly through Agent Smith. Then why should I send the attorney fees via Money-Gram to you personally? You are an employee of the Central Bank of Nigeria, aren't you?

Raquel

A few minutes ago I spoke to Mr Oro and he told me that the lawyer will not be paid through the bank, but that it will be done through you. Then... why should I transfer the attorney fee for Barrister Sunshine to an employee of the bank?

You seem to have made a mistake?!

Raquel

Please, we are so busy right now and I will ask you to go through our conversations once again. I told you why we are receiving these attorney's fee through Mr. Oro and not to be sent directly to the attorney.

If Mr Oro told you that,it must be a mistake from his writings and don't hold on that . The fees goes through him for record purposes and I told you that.

Regards
Agent Smith
ALLCAPS Oro wrote:WHAT I MEANT IS THAT,THE REASON WHY THE FEE COULD NOT BEEN SENT TO THE ATTORNEY IN PERSON IS BECAUSE, SMITH IS KEEPING THE RECORDS OF ALL THAT HAPPENED HERE DURING THIS EXERCISE AND THAT IS WHY IT IS SENT THROUGH ME AND I KNOW THAT SCOTT MIGHT HAVE TOLD YOU THE SAME THING

IF I SAID THAT, IT IS A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR.

BEST REGARDS
ORO
Raquel, busy shopping earplugs, wrote:Why are you YELLING at me all the time, Mr. Oro?! 😕

I really like this lad tbh. He seems to appreciate a good correspondence and may have been close to exploding once or twice, but so far he has thankfully always been understanding with Raquel. Oh wow, not that she'll end up falling in love with him... :lol: 8-)

Raquel, kinda concerned, wrote:Mr. Smith,

Have you already received any response from Barrister Sunshine?
Agent Smith wrote:Go ahead and send the payment information to me.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Didn't you read what I wrote you in my email this morning? I won't pay the barrister until he introduces himself properly! To do that, he seems to need time, as you told me. Please let me know as soon as he's feeling better, okay?

As soon as he has sent me his admission as well as a recent photo of himself, I will arrange the transfer via Money-Gram. Not a minute earlier!

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Yes, barrister Sunshines was here around 3 o'clock today,so he came because I asked to come.

All is well.
ALLCAPS Oro wrote:ATTENTION: RAQUEL,

PLEASE TELL ME, WHERE AND WHERE HAVE I YELLED ON YOU THROUGHOUT OUR CONVERSATIONS,IS EVERYTHING OKAY WITH YOU? ..

BEST REGARDS,
ORO
Raquel wrote:Sir, you write in CAPITAL LETTERS all the time.This is generally considered to be shouting.
Agent Smith, without context, wrote:Oh ok..thanks
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:21 pm

[July 16th, 2020]
Raquel, a lil bit frustrated because... well... Jordan, wrote:Dear Mr. Oro,

Please allow me to ask you in a non-shouting way: Are you a married man? As a senior staff member of the Central Bank of Nigera, you must be highly sought after by women, right? 🙂

Yours,
Raquel

I don't think this lil angle will get a reaction at all... but who knows?!

[July 17th, 2020]

How long is this whole thing supposed to drag on? I have been waiting for a reply from Barrister Sunshine for days now, and you are also not being very helpful with your behaviour!

Raquel
Agent Smith, back at it again, wrote:Hello Raquel,

I was about emailing you before your message came in. From the meeting the bank directors concluded this morning, I was informed that, all the beneficiaries who are in the first batch shall receive their funds by next week Thursday and under that first batch,you are among them and up till now your fund has not been processed yet because of the absence of the attorney.

Raquel, bank will not come back to attend to you after they have concluded with the transfer of the funds to those who are in the first batch.

Keep this very message in your file as a reference that I told you this. They are all seeing you as un seriouse human being. We have about 23 beneficiaries on this first batch and none of them requested the attorney's bar admission and it's photos.

It is either you proceed with what we have on ground here or you can forget everything . You are giving these people room to embezzle this fund once again and I won't lament on that anymore. Keep on waiting for the attorney to do what you requested of him and I don't see him doing it as quick as you requested of that.

You are about to loose this this fund of yours Raquel,do not say I did not warn you.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel, not impressed at all, wrote:Dear Mr. Smith,

The only "unserious being" is that so-called Barrister Sunshine!

I have spoken with both my father and my friend and both have advised me on how to behave in a situation like the current one, - and therefore I am behaving exactly as a potential client should when looking for a decent legal representative! Let me tell you, I have no confidence in Barrister Sunshine at all and if he - for whatever reason - is not able to present himself to me in a decent way, then I see no point in hiring this gentleman as my legal representative.

As I have already told you, my family and I have absolutely no need for the money in question. I just thought it was a very nice gesture on the part of the State of Nigeria to make such a compensation possible at all! I would have donated the amount received to orphanages in both Nigeria and the Netherlands. Well, I will donate either way.

Have a nice day,
Raquel

I got bored waiting at the checkout, so...

Raquel wrote:Mr. Smith, may I ask you how you have been doing so far in Nigeria? Can you enjoy your stay there at all with all the stress you surely have to deal with? And what about the entry regulations because of Covid-19? Is it possible to safely travel to Nigeria again, I mean also for private individuals like me?
Agent Smith wrote:Hello Raquel,

I'm doing good here and you know we entered before the outbreak of Covid 19 and we are safe here with enough security.

The work is so stressed and we are fighting it tooth and nail to make sure we achieve our aim at least 98 percent before coming back. At least as soon as they conclude with the beneficiaries on the first batch,our next operation shall be the final batch and that is why I'm asking you to overlook all that is happening here and help us for these fund to get out of here.

Then, if you want to come,that will be okay but as soon as you arrive at the airport,the government here will quarrantin you for 12 days before you can be free to access anybody or anywhere you want to see due to the Coronavirus.

Please, try all your hardest so that these people will commence with the processing of your fund in order to meet up. They are corrupt and they will be happier if you eventually abandon the fund for their personal use for elections and campaigns.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:Assuming I'd come all the way down to Lagos, would it be possible for you, Mr. Smith, to meet with me there and perhaps discuss the whole matter in private? Oh, and the quarantine could certainly be avoided. My father always says: Money solves all problems! ;)
Agent Smith wrote:Please, the whole country are very serious in regards to this Coronavirus crisis,the government must follow their due process and after that, you are free to meet us.
Last edited by LilRachel on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:06 pm

SINCE YOU ARE NOT PRESENT HERE, THERE IS NEED TO HIRE ATTORNEY IN ORDER TO HANDLE LEGAL MATTERS WITH THE BANK.
Now that you are falling in lurve maybe a nice trip to Nigeria is warranted afterall. Doing so kicks that Sunshine loser to the curb where he belongs. What self respecting idiot names themselves Barrister Sunshine anyway? What's next...one of these lads gets sick and you're suddenly expected to wire funds to a Dr. Moonbeam or Nurse Petulli Oil? Meh. If Sundance can't produce his Bar admission then he isn't really a lawyer. In Nigeria it's the law to provide credentials if asked...or at least it should be...can't remember which ;) I liked that he was clueless when you told him to stop shouting...stupid stupid lad.

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:34 pm

[July 17th, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Mr. Smith, I know you're a busy man. But can we please forget the compensation thing for a moment and talk about Nigeria and the situation there? You know, my friend lives in Lagos. So I have a rough idea of the living conditions there and also of the fact that the Nigerian government does not seem to be completely innocent of the fact that many people there are in a miserable situation - of course not only in Lagos, but in the whole country.

I would like to help - and in order to do so, I do not need the amount of compensation promised to me. My family has enough money to help!

Mr. Smith, would you support me in this? Can my family and I send you (or at least a confidante of yours) money and some other things, which you then distribute among the local orphanages? Perhaps in cooperation with the Dutch or US Embassy? Besides the money, I am talking about clothes and toys for the little ones, phones, iPads and laptops for the teenage orphans.

Please tell me, is it possible for you to support me?

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:I'm sorry, I can't help you with that..
Raquel wrote:Do you know anyone I can turn to instead?
Agent Smith wrote:Nope, I don't know anyone I'm sorry.
Raquel wrote:Well, too bad.

Are you such a heartless person, Mr. Smith?

Everyone can answer this question for themselves, I think.

May be continued...
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:06 pm

[July 26th, 2020]

I've just sent you the estimated fee of 850 euros for Barrister Sunshine. As requested, I attached the Money-Gram payment receipt to this email. Please instruct the barrister to make all necessary arrangements for my compensation to reach me. Thank you very much!

Have a nice day,
Raquel
Agent Smith, quite happy, wrote:Hello Raquel,

I got your message and MG receipt you sent and I will update you on Monday.

Regards
Agent Smith

Later that evening...

Agent Smith wrote:You are so funny with this your payment slip..thanks anyway
Raquel wrote:😘

[July 27th, 2020]
Raquel, totally innocent, wrote:Hi,

Any update on the payment situation, Sir?

Raquel
Agent Smith wrote:Update for the fake Money gram receipt you sent or,is there any update you are expecting from me??

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:What do you mean, fake receipt?
Agent Smith wrote:Ask your self.

Regards
Agent Smith
Raquel wrote:So... you don't want the money anymore? To pay the barrister and all?
Agent Smith wrote:You are not serious.
Raquel wrote:Oh Mr. Smith let me tell you, I'm very serious.

My friend (you know, the one from Lagos) says, your format is very weak - and I agree.

You should try it with honest work instead.

Raquel

How good that Raquel can rely on her friend from Lagos (the one with the built-in scam detector)! It's hard to imagine how much money she would otherwise have been cheated out of by these windy creatures!

A nice happy ending if you ask me, but then this happened...

[July 29th, 2020]

An email from the Central Bank of Nigeria trickled into Raquel's mailbox. :o

Central Bank of Nigeria, using "WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK" as subject, wrote:We write to officially inform that soon all the cabinets’ member of this country will change position as the new government will take over and that may affect the releasing of your fund we advice you quickly respond with the payment of shipping of the ATM card loaded with your $10.5million united state dollars only.

Note that you only have 28 hours to comply with us as the country demands view the attached that is clear evidence that your fund has been approved and the ATM card is ready according to the instruction.

The office of the presidency has given a mandate that failure the act according to the instruction your fund will be confiscate and move to federal government account as an unclaimed fund we wait to hear from you in a jiffy.

We advice you hurry up and send the $310 to our financial protocol (Mr.SATURDAY) location Lagos Nigeria do according to the instruction get back to this office with the payment slip to facilitate this for your own good.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.

It's the same Godwin (identical email address) who contacted Raquel almost two months ago. What a coincidence!

Raquel wrote:Dear Jefferson/Scott/Sunny/Godwin,

I thought I told you in my last email that it's a fuckin' weak format... so please stop it. Thank you!

Raquel
Godwin wrote:Who dey Jefferson??
Raquel wrote:You!
Godwin wrote:NO
Raquel wrote:Yes!
Godwin wrote:I am not Jefferson.
Raquel wrote:Who are [you] then?
Godwin wrote:Dr.Godwin.
Raquel wrote:No. I guess, you're a baby lawyer after all...
Godwin wrote:You are very funny.

May be continued...
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:58 pm

[August 10th, 2020]
Godwin came crawling back and wrote:Hello Raquel. we are waiting to hear from you.

[August 13th, 2020]
Godwin wrote:Good morning Raquel . how are you? Will are Excepting to hear from you ASAP
Raquel wrote:Dear Mr. Emefiele,

Thank you very much for your email.

I am a lil bit confused tho. I actually thought the matter was settled after I paid the delivery fee last week via Money-Gram? You actually confirmed the receipt of the money, remember?

Why are you using your private email account and not your business address anymore? Is there a reason for this?

Raquel
Godwin wrote:What are you talking about?? Who the [f*ck :lol:] you send money to ??

You wrote to me and asked me to contact your colleague Mr. Saturday in order to handle the transfer of the delivery fees. I have done this and a few days ago you have confirmed the receipt of the money?

Mr. Emefiele, I know very well that you are a busy man, so I sent you your original email as an attachment. Maybe there is a mix-up?

Raquel
...and I attached a screenshot of another format feat. Godwin Emefiele.
Godwin wrote:Send me the receipt .
Godwin wrote:Will are waiting to hear from you is urgent send the payment receipt ,will be Excepting to hear from you ASAP .
Godwin wrote:Raquel is like you are a joker?
Godwin wrote:Is urgent

[August 14th, 2020]
Raquel wrote:Good morning, Mr. Emefiele,

No no. Of course I'm not! In my opinion, Heath Ledger was the best joker ever! May the Lord bless his soul! I could be a nice Harley Quinn tho... but sadly I'm not an actress...

I attached the requested Money-Gram payment slip to this email... just wondering for what reason? Your colleague Mr. Saturday has already picked up the money and arranged everything for the delivery!

Have a great day,
Raquel
Raquel wrote:Hello Raquel .Thanks for your Urgent Response i received your Money
Gram payment slip you
I attached ,don't contact me on that Email i notice something is wrong
since you make the payment that my email have been hack .

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:So you want me to write only to your business email address from now on?
Godwin wrote:No to my private email because business has Been hack ,i ensure you
that if you follow my instruction you we received your ATM master Card
without any issue okay .

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel, with some questions in mind, wrote:Dear Mr. Emefiele,

Please don't scare me! What do you mean, your email account has been hacked? I already cleared the whole matter with you and your colleague Mr. Saturday a few days ago and am now waiting for the delivery? Would you kindly confirm this to me?

Also, please explain to me how the business email account of an employee of the Central Bank of Nigeria could have been hacked? By hacked, you mean that unknown persons have gained access to it... right? Do you already know how much damage has been done? Was my personal data stolen as well? Has a special customer support department been set up that I can contact in this regard?

With the request for a prompt answer.

I wish you a pleasant day,
Raquel

[August 15th, 2020]
Godwin wrote:What are you talking about? I mean don't contact me on that address again okay
Godwin did a quick follow up and wrote:Madam. you need to forward the email you received you scammer so we can inform the USA FBI agent okay

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:USA FBI agent? Are you talking about Agent Smith? The guy's shady if you ask me... Besides, I'm from the Netherlands. Why should an agent from the FBI care about me?
Godwin wrote:Agent Scott Smith is not on this . forward the email to me ASAP

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
They knew it's Agent Scott Smith. So, now I'm pretty sure they belong to the same group of scammers doing the 'Baby Laywer Compensation' format.
Godwin, as an almost instant follow up, wrote:Mrs. Raquel, we are very sorry for the inconveniences in this transaction please all you need is to follow my instructions and your ATM Master card will be deliverer to you. ASAP okay

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.

I'm gonna write to your business email address once again. Please confirm to me there what you have told me.

Thanks - and sorry for the additional hassle!

Raquel
Godwin wrote:Madam I don't understand why you want to write a letter to the email I told you that the email is under investigation for now so don't try to send messages to me in that email okay

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:Because I want to make sure you, Sir, are not the hacker! :) [No logic at all, but who cares..?! :lol:]

I just sent you an email to your business email address. Please reply to it now or if that is not possible because of the ongoing investigation, at least quote my closing formula at the end of the mail!

Raquel
Godwin wrote:Madam i have told you several times that the business email is not working is under investigation due to the coronavirus my business email was hacked but since you don't want to understand because you have already waste your money but that is not the problem okay I will advise you to stop sending messages to the email.

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:To be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore. In the other email you just said everything was alright and my ATM card on it's way. And here you advise me to stop contacting your business address. Sir, why are you doing this to me?!
Godwin wrote:Mrs Raquel, stop contacting that email for security reasons I told you that the email was hacked why are you still sending messages please stop ([email protected]) madam this is the only email you will be using for the transaction is my private email. Okay

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:I'm sorry, Mr. Emefiele. Guess I'm just scared and therefore a little irrational. :(

I will stop sending emails to [email protected]. You, Sir, have my word on it!

Raquel
Godwin wrote:Madam. Here is my private email always send to this email address:([email protected])

Ok I will wait to hear from you soon.

Ok, so we're using your private email address for further conversation?

Thank you for your trust, but... if I am not mistaken, you are a married man, Mr. Emefiele, aren't you? Also, I'm not so sure that my friend won't mind if I write to another man using his private email address. He is also from Lagos and can get quite jealous pretty fast.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Have a wonderful day,
Raquel
Godwin wrote:Mrs Raquel, when can we finalize this matter.

Best regards
Gov. Godwin Emefiele.
Raquel wrote:Good evening, Mr. Emefiele,

The matter is finalized. That's what I'm trying to tell you the whole time! My ATM card is on its way. Everything is fine. Thank you! :)

Raquel
Raquel wrote:Oh, Mr. Emefiele... would you do me a favor? Please give Mr. Oro a big hug from me next time you see him at the coffee machine! He has been a great help!! :)

May be continued...
Last edited by LilRachel on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:14 pm

[August 15th, 2020]

After Raquel had annoyed the good Godwin quite a bit, she received an email from a Mr. Hall on the same day, who obviously seems to be very familiar with the situation:
Mr. Hall wrote:Hello Good day ,Please we would like to reconfirm your information here and this is where you can only get your funds without making double payments thank you .so we patiently waiting for your urgent response

Regards

G. Hall
Raquel, irritated, wrote:Hello Mr. Hall,

Thanks for your email, but please tell me... what funds are you talking about?

Have a sunny day,
Raquel

[August 16th, 2020]
Mr. Hall wrote:Good day ma the best you can give us I'd to keep every conversation between us ,your email was registers and selected as scam victim and we are the IMF had meeting and we are compensating our victims victims.please if we are with the right email please reconfirm your informations informations with a total sum of $55,000,000 fifty five million dollars .

Thank you .

G. Hall
Raquel wrote:Good morning, Mr. Hall,

Thank you very much for your email and the explanation.

My email was marked as scam victim you say? No, I am not a scam victim... at least I cannot remember that I ever got scammed by someone! Let me assure you, I am a cautious girl both on and offline, and therefore I would never get involved in any shady business!!

What exactly is the IMF? Oh, and the compensation sum you mentioned seems to be too good to be true, Mr. Hall. So there has to be some kind of mistake, I guess.

Have a nice day,
Raquel
Mr. Hall wrote:Good morning Raquel [Censored] here is some proof that we have more of your informations and the IMF is international monetary funds...you are currently making payments to Nigeria west African claiming you have 10.5million dollars in your names we are have been $monitoring from our data base here in our headquarter .
We are monitoring all your conversations with Goodwin E who claims to be governor of central bank of Nigeria .ask your self some good questions why are you paying for a something you know its the most recognised number one scam country in the world please stop all contact with the fake people in Nigeria this is Mr. Hall the chief officer /CEO( IMF )international monetary funds for you to be rest assured of the we have been monitoring your conversations a legitimate legitimate country account can never been hacked .below are your informations you have sent reconfirm it if we are right below.PLEASE GET BACK TO OUR E-MAIL URGENTLY TO WORK OUT THINGS PERFECTLY THANK YOU.

NOTICE!!!/NOTE....STOP EVERY CONVERSATIONS WITH NIGERIAN SCAMMERS OTHERWISE WE WOULD HSVE NO CHOICE TO HANDLE OVER YOU TO THE PLEASE YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS TO ALL YOUR EMAIKS TO AVOILD THIS NIGERIAN SCAMMERS FROM HACKING YOU AND YOUR BANKS AND VITAL INFORMATIONS...

Name: [Snipped]
Tel.: [of]
Sex: [information]

Regards

G. Hall

These are exactly the personal details I gave Godwin over two months ago!

Raquel wrote:Dear Mr. Hall,

Thank you for the quick response!

Yes, you're right. I did make a payment to a Mr. Saturday in order to receive a delivery that has been issued in my name! The only thing left to do was pay a fee for registration and shipment or whatever they called it. Wasn't even a significant amount, so I thought, Yeah why not?! And now you're telling me that this was a scam? No no, there has to be some kind of misunderstanding, Mr. Hall?! And of course am I in conversations with Mr. Godwin Emefiele! He's the one overseeing the whole matter! It's just... he's acting a lil strange lately... telling me his email account got hacked and all. Dunno... maybe it's the stress? At least I'm not under the impression that he's a scammer?!

What do you mean, you'll handle me over to the police? What for? I did nothing wrong besides paying the delivery fee for a lil parcel?!

Thanks for the tipp: After your scary email I'm definitely gonna change all of my passwords! Email, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, SnapChat and what not. - Have you as a security expert any suggestions for a safe one?

Have a sunny day,
Raquel

...and just a few minutes after...

I have just been contacted by a Mr. Hall and informed that I am supposed to be a scam victim. Your name came up, too. To be honest, I'm not sure I believe this man. However, in his e-mail he has given personal details of mine that I have only sent to you, Sir, in an email dated June 7th this year.

Can you please explain how this Mr. Hall got my information? Is this guy perhaps the hacker who intruded into your email account a few days ago?!
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:05 pm

[August 17th, 2020]
Mr. Hall wrote:Thank you very much Raquel [Censored] ,Please we need to secure you and your life the IMF is ready to compensate you with $55,000,000 do you need to stop believe you will ever receive anything from number one scamming country and if you insists on this we would handle over all your details to the IMF AND INTERPOL-ma we are not trying to scare you but protect our people from been scammed.we saw the last money gram slips ,please resend us the slips .we will find the fake NIGERIAN Codeine E fake acclaimed acclaimed central bank governor .look no country bank can be hacked so believe this is a scam and we need you to send a number to talk to my customer care so brief you more and send more necessary necessary information to get your funds but remember and save this codes before you text ask of a code and the answer is(419GLoserXYZ) please text us directly on whatsapp and get in touch live with our customers care unites meanwhile change all your passwords and avoid any contacts dealing with Nigerians for your own security purpose .remember our IMF security codes are (419GLoserXYZ) its very very important.
Mr. Hall wrote:Good attentions more urgent your whatsapp number day please reply asap.+1x1x7x1x0x4
Whatsapp our customers care for more informations remember the codes before conversations or releasing more informations about yourself just to be sure you are talking to the IMF /G hall customers service thanks you .
Whatsapp is asap and make sure you ask of the Gary Hall codes before any conversations or releasing any more private informations ,we need you to please follow steps...
G. Hall

I tried to add you on WhatsApp, but then I only get a notification that the account has been flagged as suspicious and therefore I cannot add it to my contacts. Can you explain this to me?

Sir, I would also like to ask you to take a little more effort in writing your emails. Some of them are quite difficult to understand and I don't want any misunderstandings because of that! Thank you!

Raquel
Mr. Hall wrote:Thank you we made it restricted and secured because of scammers we have to verify your numbers whatsapp number so we can send you a message first thank you.its just for a security purpose to avoid scammers and fake numbers or are not listed from the IMF compensation.pleaee send your whatsapp number and you will hear from us tomorrow thank you and have a great night.but take note should be careful sending any penny to Nigerian the IMF is in control of your funds and.plesee kepl this to yourself thank you.

Regards.

GHal1Desk.
Raquel wrote:Good morning, Mr. Hall,

I just talked to a good friend from Lagos about the matter, and he thinks that perhaps it is you, Sir, who is trying to fool me! After all, it is you who appeared out of nowhere and has been telling me ever since that the honourable Mr. Godwin is a scammer and all - without providing any tangible evidence to support these allegations!

Also, it seems strange to me that you want me to communicate with you on WA, a platform I don't think is very trustworthy at all.

Mr. Hall, if I am to believe that you are really from the International Monetary Fund and want to help me, I would ask you to prove it to me. For example, by sending me a photo of your IMF ID card!

Have a good day,
Raquel
Mr. Hall wrote:Good morning Raquel we seen only trying to help and let you know the necessary procedures thank yoh

...and just three minutes later...

Godwin wrote:Plese we just recivered our emails please follow all the instructions for. The IMF Mr Gary Hall and you must be giving a code before talking to anyone or emails we from the central bank has offered you to go with his instructions and means of claiming your funds and the rest oaynets be for your get your funds must be made to him and dint first the cidesyou will by the IMF Mr Gary hall.

Raquel used her lunch break for a quick reply:

please send me a recent photo of your ID card first so that I know who I am dealing with. After that, you are welcome to explain the further procedure, although I am still not quite convinced...

Raquel
Mr. Hall wrote:We can only provide all that once you follow our procedures thanks you .
Raquel wrote:The procedure in any reputable organization is that the employees identify themselves properly.
Godwin wrote:Please you need to send the money to the rightful company before more enquiries because they are willing to help .IMF Mr Hall can settle this we have handle over all to him please make sure the money gram that was sent here should rather been sent to him please ask him and let him know how he can help you out and get your funds without traces thank you.
Mr. Hall wrote:Please we can only give your more details if you can send the rightful transfer funds to the owner ,the money gram you sent to Mr Saturday was a total scam of once you can send the money right to our office we can help provide you with the necessary procedures thank you.

G. Hall

Raquel with another quick reply (Godwin in CC):

Raquel wrote:Mr. Hall,

The Money-Gram was a scam you say? How do I know you're not the one trying to scam me? You can't even identify yourself properly!

Raquel
Raquel wrote:Mr. Hall (or whatever your name is...),

I just talked to Mr. Emefiele on the phone. He again confirmed the receipt of the money and the shipment of my parcel! I have no reason to doubt his words!

Since I have put Mr. Emefiele in cc, I can only advise him once again not to be coaxed by you. Perhaps he should suggest that an investigation be instituted against you, Sir. Unauthorized intrusion into other people's computers is a criminal offence, as is the theft of personal data!

Raquel

Later in the evening...

Mr. Hall wrote:Hello please we are still waiting for your urgent reply and you can have a little view of this business certified id to our first clients if you want this money without getting involved in more scams get back to us with your whatsapp number!!!
Mr. Hall wrote:That's my business ID and once you forward what we need we will let you know what to do and we are only preventing you from been scam further thank you.
G. Hall

Shortly after Halls second email, the "International Monetary Monitoring Fund" contacted Raquel on Google Hangouts:

IMF: Hello
How are you

Raquel: Who are you?!

Jeezzz, they want her money and they want it now, it seems... :D
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:15 am

[August 18th, 2020]

Around midnight the scariest things happen: Ghosts haunt through the corridors, Jordan comes crawling out of his cave and emails from Godwin E. (the real one!) trickle into Raquel's mail app:

Godwin, using a brand new email address & "THE REAL GODWIN EMEFIELE" as subject, wrote:Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am
contacting you today to alert you of a notification

which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund
approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last

week in your name with all your information from our central computer
stating that abandoned fund worth of $10.5million USD

(Twenty Five Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I
want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such

big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any
claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the

present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and
directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my
department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World

Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board
meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within

the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your
Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal

Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with
your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well

known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in
Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail

that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary
who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be

informed that your fund of $10.5million USD has been approved by the
IMF and the federal government for payment and we have

decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM
CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of
your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it

easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving
your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding

your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction
given to us for your immediate payment. Dear

beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have
approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the
withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total

fund of $10.5million USDinto Your Atm Card which is with me right now
in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of

$10.5million USD has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take
note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 1968.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and
provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once

again where you base right now and your home address where you desire
to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the

delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your
current residential address for the delivery to your Home

in other for you to receive it and start
making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This
is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment

here in our bank.
The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is
such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my
department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as

soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and
delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire

to receive it.
Here is the code 2002 whenever you send me an email make sure this
code is included to avoid issues thank you so much for

your understanding and God bless you

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Godwin wrote:Attention Miss Raquel .how are you doing today? This my new email address okay .Best Regard Dr Godwin Emefiele.

...Raquel will not notice this mail for the time being. For now, back to Mr. Hall and his pathetic ID card pic:

Raquel wrote:Why did you photograph your ID card off a monitor, Mr. Hall?

Interestingly, overnight the IMF has apparently turned into some kind of delivery company, and now they are trying to make a profit out of the payment made (to the wrong Godwin). The following chat between Raquel and some IMF guy happend this morning:

IMF: Good morning how are you the Diplomatic Agent need your number ok

Raquel: Hi!
Who's this diplomatic agent and for what reason does he need my number?

IMF: Yes the Diplomatic Agent need to call you once he get to your City with your ATM card okay

Raquel: Tell him he can reach out to me via email. I don't wanna talk to anyone right now.

IMF: Okay I just got text from the FedEx company and their say that the delivery will cost you a little fee for the delivery only

Raquel: Strange... I already paid for the delivery.
How much would this "little fee" be then?

IMF: I'm here right now with the diplomatic Agent and he will move immediately you pay for the delivery fee of $75 only okay
Please get back to me as soon as possible

Raquel: Wow, that's quite expensive for a FedEx delivery?!

IMF: Dear Raquel Your ATM card will be delivered to your house address today ok all you have to do is to send this fee today and I give you my word that in some hours you got the card but the FedEx company need gift card okay to make everything faster

Raquel: Wait... what? A gift card? Is this another scam?!

IMF: This is not scam so mind your words or you lose this card I don't beg for money okay , gift card is needed to carry on with the delivery
Are you there please
Talk to me

Raquel: Dear whoever I'm talking to right now... do you even know the meaning of the word 'gift'?
I won't pay the delivery fee by buying a shitty gift card!

IMF: Okay! According to the FedEx company you have
Two options to send the fee or you forget about The Card
Do you understand
Can you send to Western Union or money Gram or gift card only
Talk to me

Raquel: That's three options.

IMF, going FULLCAPS and via email, wrote:YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT DELAYING CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS AND MAY
COURSE YOU MISFORTUNE IN RECEIVING YOUR CARD, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT
ANY LONGER .SINCE THIS OFFICE IS MAKING ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT TO
BE SURE THAT YOUR DELIVER IS BEEN COMMERCE ONCE WE CONFIRM THE
REQUESTED PAYMENT AND INFORMATION, SO MY DEAR GO AND SEND THE MONEY,
VIA THE INFORMATION BELLOW AND GIVE US THE REFERENCE NUMBER,

(Snipped)

YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD TO SEND US THAT REQUIRED ($77 USD) AND BE REST
ASSURED THAT WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR CARD WILL BE CONFIRM TO YOUR ADDRESS

IMF: Please confirm to me if you got the information i sent you here
Are you there please
Talk to me do you got the information
Are you there

Another random guy added Raquel on Hangouts...

Mr. Eastley: Hello Good day Raquel
(Missed Call)
Please get back asap !!!

Raquel: Who are you?!
Are you the crazy Frappuccino guy I met at Scheltema the other day??? 😀

-----

IMF: Are you there please

Raquel: Yes, just busy at work.
$77 for the delivery you say?

IMF: Okay
We will advise you to make the payment as soon as possible now so that we can deliver the card like I told you here okay
Last edited by LilRachel on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:28 am

That's three options.
I love using those little details to annoy them!

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:06 am

[August 18th, 2020]

Raquel used her lunch break to visit the nice guy at her local MG store.
Raquel wrote:Hello,

Just went to Money-Gram. I have attached the payment receipt and an info sheet I received to this mail.

I hope you can continue with the delivery of my ATM Card now. Would you please keep me informed about the status of the delivery? Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day,
Raquel
IMF: You have to send the MTCN to me now okay
Are you there

Raquel: Look at the info sheet I sent along: The receiver has to call a hotline in order to get the MTCN number!

IMF: I called them but the reference number did not released why? <--- No, he didn't! :roll:

Raquel: The guy at the store told me it's an automated system they use for security reasons. To get you number, you have to answer some questions, wait a few seconds the system then will generate the MTCN and you can pick up the money. That's it!

IMF: You go woman to the money Gram and collect the reference number from them

Raquel: No Mister, I won't.

IMF: Listing I have called them without the release of the reference number so answer the question or you call me okay

Raquel: Ok...

IMF: What is the sender's name

Raquel: I'm the sender.

IMF: What is your name

Raquel: Wow!
You should know my name by now...

IMF: WHAT THE NAME

Raquel: Raquel [Censored]

IMF: Provide the sender's country okay

Raquel: I'm from the Netherlands.

IMF: And receive name immediately

Raquel: You mean the receiver's name?

IMF: Yes

Raquel: That should be you or one of your colleagues, I suppose?!

IMF: Who
You got my message

Raquel: (Receiver's name)

...about 5 minutes later...

IMF: Go to the money Gram and collect the reference number from them okay
The Diplomatic Agent is here still waiting to hear from you so that he can move with your ATM card
Either you call them and collect the MTCN or you collect your money back from them

Raquel: I cannot call the hotline for you, because my caller id would not be from the same country as the recipient. Only the recipient can request the MTCN by calling and answering some security questions. So... maybe you should do that?

IMF: Go back to the money Gram office and collect your money back from them because I called Them but their did not give me the reference number here

Raquel: Would you please ask the agent to contact me directly? Thank you!

Mr. Hall wrote:You will get the full details okay.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Desk of G. Hall
Raquel wrote:Ok.

I wish Agent Smith was back. That a**hole had at least a hint of manners... :cry: :roll: :lol:
Last edited by LilRachel on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 am

Wow, this bait has something for everyone! An eloqent FBI Agent, followed by a Baby Lawyer, Godwin #1 & #2, a quite desperate delivery guy and now... it's a Romance Scam too! I love it! So much fun!! :oops: :lol:

Mr. Hall wrote:Thank you for your understanding,so now are you ready to claim your rightful funds and follow the necessary procedures and rules?your last payments money gram was wrong payments to a wrong body now that we have your here we want to assure you that you are very secured and please make sure you dont forget the security code and change your password to all your information thank you.

G. Hall
Raquel wrote:Hi, Mr. Hall,

Please take a photo of your physical ID first and send it to me. You know, for security reasons. Thanks!

Have a nice evening,
Raquel

Remember Mr. Eastley, the guy who added Raquel on Hangouts out of nowhere?

[August 19th, 2020]

Mr. Eastley: Lol
How are you doing

Raquel: Fine. Now tell me... who are you?!

Mr. Eastley: Guess please lol

Raquel: I've no idea...

Mr. Eastley: Same crazy guy you may not like anyway

Raquel: What did you mean, "get back asap"?!

Mr. Eastley: Frapucinno guy I guess lol

Raquel: 😐

Mr. Eastley: At scheltema
Anyway how have you been doing ?
Hope you feeling great and safe?

Raquel: Which one did you take?

Mr. Eastley: I beg a pardon

Raquel: At Scheltema. King or Collins?

Mr. Eastley: Lol

Raquel: Nevermind.
Who. Are. You?!
And how did you get my email?

Mr. Eastley: Well you might not like me if you get to see my pics .

Raquel: Well, I did see your profile pic... it's an actor, I guess?!

Mr. Eastley: Sure its just a profile pics anyway

Raquel: You're from the Netherlands, or....?

Mr. Eastley: Nope but I been to the netherlands
Amsterdam

Raquel: Where are you from then? And why did you add me here in the first place?!

Mr. Eastley: I live in the United States Florida precisely I'm David 35 years single and no kids yet
I'm sorry I was actually searching for a long time high school colleague and your names appears automatically I'm sorry if you don't like the ideal

Raquel: Ah, I see...
So... basically you add women and flirt them, yes?

Mr. Eastley: Hell nooo ma I don't flirt around pardon me
I'm just a cool nice guy you might like to mingle with that's is we vibe

Raquel: Have you found her in the meantime? 🙂

Mr. Eastley: I lost her contact far years back 8years ago,but not too serious I love meeting new people as well

Raquel: Alright. Cant say anything against that. 😅

Mr. Eastley: I hope you don't see this as an offence?please forgive me most times im always the shy type and I never thought for a second I will ever get a reply from you ,but its cool by me

Raquel: In what kinda search results did you say my name poped up again?!

Mr. Eastley: Please forgive me can we get to know more about each other if that's alright with you ,because you sounds very cool and mature although I don't know your age but you seems very polite and accomodative

Raquel: Yes we can. Are you on here very often?
But... maybe I should tell you beforehand that I have a boyfriend. Well, at least kinda. 🙄

Mr. Eastley: Well just on hangout actually I was trying to search the name Rachael [Butchered Last Name] and fortunately I ended up with Rachael [Censored]

Raquel: My name's not Rachael tho...

Mr. Eastley: Hmmmm you got a man in your life already ?that's cool
Sorry Rachel
Right now I feel a lil kinda loosed and jealous because you already got a man ,well like I said earlier I love meeting new people if that's ok by you

Raquel: It's alright. Some people always spell it wrong. Nothing new for me.

Mr. Eastley: Its ok

Raquel: You'te not from the NL... so yeah, I guess it's ok.
*You're

Mr. Eastley: Sure I'm not from the NL but I love travelling and I have been to the NL
Have you ever travelled out of your country and how old are you Rachel
Are you always here as well. ?

Raquel: How often have you been to the Netherlands so far?

Mr. Eastley: 2018 was my last visits

Raquel: Oh, it's been too long... if you ask me.
Tell me, what sights and places have you visited in Amsterdam?! 🙂

...this question apparently pushed his Google skills beyond their limits, so he went offline. :roll:

Btw: Looking at the punctuation, I would say that I know exactly who I was writing with. :lol:

Mr. Eastley: Hello Good morning Rachel

Raquel: Hi

Mr. Eastley: How are you doing

Raquel: Fine. What about you? 🙂

Mr. Eastley: How was your night and I hope my message doesn't comes at the wrong time

Raquel: No no it's alright, don't worry. I'm at work but can check my phone from time to time.

Mr. Eastley: Wow I'm overwhelm do you have whatsapp <--- :lol:

Raquel: Our lil chat must have been pretty boring for you yesterday. You went off so fast. ;)

Mr. Eastley: I'm sorry dear forgive me
Though my phone went off and I was very tired after 4 hours at the gym lol
What do you do for a living and u would mind sharing pics

Raquel: 4 hours? Wow! You seem to be kinda addicted to fitness. :D
I'm a travel agent. Booking hotels, flights, trips and stuff for our esteemed costumers. What about you?

Mr. Eastley: Well I'm a USA Army
(stolen pic)

Raquel: You mean you're in the military?

Mr. Eastley: Of course I'm in the military Certified U.S. army

Raquel: Ok. I'm not really into all that dumb war stuff. I oppose it!

Mr. Eastley: Well same here but does it mean you don't like an army man
Snd I will get my deployments next month's

Raquel: I think people should have better things to do than playing war games these days.

Mr. Eastley: Well I'm not into fire war front lol
I am always at the office because I'm into cyber rooms most times give instructions and monitors all networking

Raquel: You doing cyber warfare then?

Mr. Eastley: Like I said don't like that scare you away I'm a calm cool gentkeman and collected
Sure cyber welfare
(stolen pic)

Raquel: That's your gf/wife?

Mr. Eastley: That was my Ex Elena from Russian back 4 years back
(stolen pic)
(stolen pic)

Raquel: From Russia? She doesn't look like a "typical russian" at all. 🤷‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: Sure mixed Mexican and Russia

Raquel: Oh... you're a lil photoshop junky... nice!

Mr. Eastley: Lol pardon Photoshop junky how do you mean

Raquel: Yesterday you wanted to tell me some sights and places you've been to during your trips to Amsterdam. Feel free to do so now... 🙂
In the bathroom pic... the reflection in the mirror... it's clearly photoshopped. 🤷‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: (stolen pic)
(stolen pic)
(stolen pic)
(stolen pic)

Raquel: What time is it at your place?
Off again? 😕

Raquel received an email from - you guessed right! - Mr. Hall:
Mr. Hall wrote:Good morning Rachel after your registration fees before shipments you can have more informations the ball is in your court have s wonderful day .

Mr. Eastley: I'm here
It seems like you are not interested

Raquel: Does it? Why?

Mr. Eastley: 7:28 AM

Raquel: I'm just against any form of war, that's all. 🤷‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: In few minutes I will be at the grocery store

Raquel: Haha... ok. 🙂
Busy writing emails?
Have to get back to work. Ttyl. 🙂

About 15 minutes later...

Mr. Eastley: Hello
Trying to get my imf benefits

Raquel: Your what?

Mr. Eastley: I am waiting for some email from the md imf to release the rest of my funds I only got 25,000,000 dollars so far
In sorry I know you don't know about this any way

Raquel: Yes I do. I've been in contact with some strange guy from the IMF as well lately.
I think it's a fraud tho...

Mr. Eastley: Sure most are frauds I almost got scammed of 5k$ before getting the direct contact from my uncle who words directly with imf his a staff so it was more easier for me

Raquel: What's the direct contact? Have you maybe an email for me or something like that?

Mr. Eastley: Well at first I thought it was also a fraud ,but once I talked to my uncle in new York about it he instructed me and how started getting mine
Hello do you need did you also got your benefits
<--- ?!

Raquel: A non-shady contact there would do for now. 😂

Mr. Eastley: Abeg your pardon

Raquel: Sorry?

Mr. Eastley: What you need

Raquel: Like I said, a non-shady contact to the IMF would be awesome. The person I'm writing with a few days now seems to be kinda... strange to me. 🤷‍♀

Mr. Eastley: Well that's a screenshot of some benefits

Raquel: Ok.

Mr. Eastley: And I paid just $759 for this and I'm waiting on $68k. Tomorrow once I pay for the transfer charges today I will get that in my account in two days

Raquel: Are you in contact with a Mr. Godwin Emefiele too?

Mr. Eastley: Yes he tried to scam me telling I will get an atm of 10.5m$ my uncle said its a total lie you can get all that through atm
Although central bank issued the funds but the IMF Gary hall is only register Md to receive any transfer charges only here in united states .

Raquel: Well, David... what's your impression of me so far? Do you think I'm dumb enough to fall for a scam?

Mr. Eastley: well its not a scam you can always give it a try
i heard Godwine scammed people without getting thier funds

Raquel: Godwin. His name is Godwin.

Mr. Eastley: but you free to believe him when you get nothing after paying more you will come back to me definetly mark my words
Mr. Godwin Emefiele he his been used by nigerians

Raquel: So, where are you from then?
Nigeria as well... or is it rather Benin?

Mr. Eastley: well it doesnt matter he will redirect you to Gary Hall after all to enable you claims yours funds wihtout paying several times to wrong people
i am Native of mexican but living in florida anyway

Raquel: No, you're not. Don't lie to me.

Mr. Eastley: well not forcing you to believe me ok give your choice a try

Raquel: I think you're an ashewo with a brain of the size of an asala.
Bye, Gary.

Mr. Eastley: okay thank you

5 minutes later...

Mr. Eastley: hey

Raquel: Hi

Mr. Eastley: give it a try
you will get yours into your accounts

Raquel: Nope.

Mr. Eastley: okay
we still friends

Raquel: I dunno.

Mr. Eastley: its ookay then

Raquel: So, this is what you really do for a living, yes? IMF stuff?

Mr. Eastley: well i was contacted from cbn about 10.5 us dollars i dont know what you talkiing about

Raquel: You said you were in the military?

Mr. Eastley: i been getting my benefits almost like a governments grants ,but this is right from the cbn in nigerian compensating all scam victims and abdoned funds
sure i got an email actaully about the news

Raquel: Yeah... me too.
My ATM card is on its way.

Mr. Eastley: well you can mark my word you never gonna get it
TM card is a scam i was told
not untill i got my in my account
a friend was scammed over 20,000 still no atm arives

Raquel: Well, Mr. Emefiele assured me that the delivery is underway.
And I trust his words... he's a man of honor.

Mr. Eastley: becareful and if you dont get it get intouch with me ,for sure i know they will come up with another excuses for more payments
okay keep- trying
get todays date into your head

Raquel: What are you doing?

Mr. Eastley: sorry i dont get you

Raquel: We're friends, right? 🙂 So I asked you what you're doing.

Mr. Eastley: nothing much you wanna see?

Raquel: So... Gary Hall is your uncle?
Would be an epic coincidence if true. 😀

Mr. Eastley: (Some nonsense written in Dutch)
i never said he was my uncle dont get it twisted lol
i only said my uncle was once a staff of the imf and he know the necessary procedures and easy way for you to get your funds \

Raquel: Ok. And how did you get to know Mr. Hall then? I think he's pretty shady.
To answer your lil dutch paragraph: Ik plaats niemand onder algemene verdenking. Als ik echter de indruk heb dat iemand mij wil bedriegen - en ik heb dit vermoeden bij de heer Hall - dan handel ik daarmaar. 🙂

Mr. Eastley: (More nonsense written in Dutch)

Raquel: David... or whatever your real name may be... I think you should be honest with me.
I mean... come on... I never ever gonna pay you or another member of your lil scammer group thingy.
I do know you are Gary Hall and fake Godwin as well.
I know it's a scam.

Mr. Eastley: (Too much nonsense written in Dutch"

Raquel: You're pretty bad at scamming people. 🙂

Mr. Eastley: well if you say so there is no harm in taking risks
my uncle can work this without involving gary hall ...understand me \

Raquel: What's your real name?

Mr. Eastley: you will get the full details and regret why you never listen to me at the first time

Raquel: I don't think so.
Stop this scammer sh*t. Please tell me your real name.

Mr. Eastley: i am tool old for what you thinking young lady

Raquel: That's you?

Mr. Eastley: thats my full name sure
i am C*k*r V*n*e J*s*

Raquel: Take a selfie doing a peace sign and send it to me. 🙂

Mr. Eastley: Well I'm not your man of you are not satisfied with this fine
I'm not here for this
This was from a friend who benefited as well

Raquel: Alright. Then it's just another part of your lil scam.

Mr. Eastley: Lol I'm not asking you for money I can't scam u I'm financially secured Raquel
(Bank Account)
My funds was sent to my account directly

Raquel: There's no funds.
I know it. And you know it as well.

Mr. Eastley: protect your self from Nigerians make more enquires about thier silly cbn scams
no that was my accounts the imf sent my benits into \
i swear with my last breath besides we just met not gonna gain anything lying to you
look if yoit was even for real no countrty will send you atm worth 10,5 million dollars think about it
look if you want to give this a try contact my uncle and see after insurance tax charges and see if you dont start gettingg your money
and dont be mislead if 10.5million is credited orcomes into your account directly you can be aoorehended or have any issues with banks for such a large funds so this to avoid any banking questions he prfers sending the money split-ted without trace
you need to be fucused instead of getting distracted ior thinking you will ever get a penny from nigerian scammers .
if you dont go my uncle worrds and get your money todayy atleast some part payments then believe i lied then dont try after once and you dont gett the money in your account
look i learrnt and understood from my anthony that i should never send money to any afrrican counties
if you are smart enough most african countries are looking up to the european countries and americans to get benefits so how can a poor country as nigerian tell you they gonna send you ATM and you still wanna fall more victims dont regret this becareful and ask my uncle on what to doo ,look if you pay tax fees and insurance fees tosat and you dont get some part of yourr money today then doont ever believe or try more

Mr. Eastley: you there or too busy let me know
gone?

Raquel: Just had a coffee break.

Mr. Eastley: Hello are you less busy now

Raquel: I never was. Just had a Frappuccino.

Mr. Eastley: so what do you want
my uncle contacts

Raquel: Yes, please.

Mr. Eastley: notice you neeed to be calm and respectful he his a very strict man

Raquel: I'm always respectful to the ones that deserve. You should know that by now. 🙂

Mr. Eastley: first just let him know your femails friends intruded you to him because you dont want to be scamwhats the easiest ways to get your funds understood

Raquel: What female friends are you talking about?
Leah or who?

Mr. Eastley: just let him know a female friends says you can help get your benfits okay

Raquel: Why can't I just tell him the truth?

Mr. Eastley: Mr. Powers Special Representative to the UN
(snipped email address) ,then you if he asked what is the name of the females friends just say David intructed and reconmeded him to you
fine just tell him the truth rather]

Raquel: David is a male name tho?!

Mr. Eastley: so you can get your money fatser better
no my name is david

Raquel: Wait. You're not a male?

Mr. Eastley: dont get me twisted i am david and i am male ,first just let hhim know mr david says you help his friends and same here as well

Raquel: Yes, but what about those female friends?

Mr. Eastley: all you need to do just let him know what you to do now to get your part payments ,look this doesnt take hours once your informations is previewed

Raquel: Ok, so you want me to write him an email and mention you and some female friends. Did I understand that correctly?

Mr. Eastley: the fetracy turnner males fried he helped was odessa harrigan ,and
sure email him with deu respects and remeber is a retired staff from the imf and in departments of Special Representative to the UN and also retired Office of Internal Audit and Inspection, Director

Raquel: You still need to tell me the name of the second female friend. It's Odessa and...?

Mr. Eastley: first Odessa [Censored]
Tracey [Censored]
This is the second lady who collected her own as well
So be very cautioned so you don't make mistakes
Just the name you need to tell him ok

Raquel: But why?

Mr. Eastley: why what?

Raquel: For what reason do you want me to mention these two women?

Mr. Eastley: well just cuaght the whole story short ok just give only the two females names and my names ,let hiim know you where told the got thier benefits funds without stress and how can you get yours as well
well it will help because he his retired once you give me such oroofs and preview your details your payments will be within few hours he only needs to call and i bet you if you regret this then believe whatever your african whatever .
you should contact him i just sent him your emails

Raquel: I will as soon as I'm home.

Mr. Eastley: its simple good morning sir i had friends who had gotten thier benfits without stress how can i get mine as well its simple.
oh you not home yet?

Raquel: But I don't want benefits. It's all about an ATM card?!
Thought your uncle could help me with that matter instead of the shady Mr. Hall... 🤷‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: well its only called benefits cause its from the governments and the money will be deposited directly into your accounts .ATM its not idea just do what you asked to do ortherwis you want a bank check.

Raquel: I'm gonna contact your uncle soonish. Have a nice rest of your day, David. 🙂

Mr. Eastley: you welcome and enjoy the rest of your day as well

While waiting for the bus home, I remembered a photo that he sent. One of the dogs was really cute! :oops:

Raquel: What breed are your dogs btw?

Mr. Eastley: mixed
oh you still at work i guess ,
hello sorry here
i got 2 brreds actuallu
1 Siberian Husky

Raquel: And the second one?

Mr. Eastley: Basset Hound

Raquel: Cute!

Mr. Eastley: you love dogs or any pets?\

Raquel: Of course I do. Who doesn't?

Mr. Eastley: Some females doesn't like dogs anyway
I'll be getting my cat by weekend

Raquel: Have to catch my bus. Ttyl 🙂

Mr. Eastley: best trips stay safe ....Ttys/ttyl blessday

The guy's like a loyal but dumb puppy: No matter how reluctant Raquel is and how often she calls him a scammer... he always comes crawling back and continues with his beyond silly format. Awesome!
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:36 pm

[August 19th, 2020]

Raquel: What's your Hangouts email address again?
Just in case I wanna write you an email too one day. 😉

Mr. Eastley: Send your I will send you email once I park in driving to sorry
(stolen pic)
If I can get your pics I don't think you comfortable with me
I sent countless pics I haven't seen any from you when
Why**

Raquel: Whatever.. 🙄

Mr. Eastley: pardon why the emoji ?
i am sorry at first you sounds sweet and romantics ,please i love that impressions dont change ,if you dont fancy me as boy friends i understand you got a man ,but if you not also comfortable with friendships let me know i dont like forcing myself on people beaises i found you kinda lively
but i dont wish to stop talking you if you dont ever stop.enjoy your day thank uou

Raquel wrote:Dear Mr. Powers,

I'm contacting you at the suggestion of your nephew, David Eastley. I am told that you used to work for the International Monetary Fund and that you still have good contacts there.

A nice coincidence, because I have been writing back and forth with a Mr. Hall from the IMF for a couple of days now and I am not getting anywhere with him. It is about compensation for an alleged fraud, which never took place. I would be very grateful if you could get in touch with Mr. Hall and persuade him to leave me alone from now on with his far-fetched crap!

Furthermore, I would like to ask you to make it clear to your nephew that he doesn't have any chance with me with all those photos he has "borrowed" from the Internet. Neither the gentleman in the photos nor he himself match my idea of Mr. Right.

Thank you.

Have a nice evening,
Raquel

Raquel: Your uncle got mail.

Mr. Eastley: ok
well i sent you his email check you messages
his names are Dr Robert /imf PowellI Special Representative to the UN

Raquel: You already sent me his email address?!

Mr. Eastley: sure i hust sent it again
got it now?please check properly so you dont make mistakes with the email its very sensitives
i would had love to send his number but its private you can only request and make sure you take instructions

Raquel: Ok.

Mr. Eastley: sure,
sorry busy?

Raquel: Me? No.

Raquel: No answer from your uncle yet. 🤷‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: hello
you should check mails time from time
because he his always on

Raquel: Always on like his nephew. 🙆‍♀️

Mr. Eastley: who

Raquel: You!

Mr. Eastley: but he said he did

Raquel: 🤷‍♀️
Nothing yet.
Maybe he's just lazy? Who knows?!

mail him again

Raquel: I mailed him at 18:30 my time... so he should have gotten it by now.

Mr. Eastley: i just mailed him he said you should check
please like i said ealier on be polite

Mr. Powers wrote:Hello good Day mrs/miss Raquel [Censored],

Thank you from from contacting me ,and yes Mr eastley Dvia right ,i retired 5 years back ,i have a friend who i can handle over all this ,you need to block any G. Hall he doesn't belongs to the IMF right now ,besides are you aware or where you told about insurance fees and tax and after your payments we can start paying your funds directly into your account, please there is noting like an ATM delivery in our data base ,before you will be allowed to pay for tax /insurance fees you need .reconfirm your information's. and before your registration's cab be approved first a total fees of $500 must be paid and once we confirm this we can file out your payments approved certificates and there after $759 dollars will be paid and you will send your banking details to start paying your funds thank you. Please i dont entertain mails who don't follow my simple instructions .with my influence as a retired certified staffs ,you have no worries .than you get back once the first payment is made you can provide your bank accounts, we can start depositing at leastt ,$22,000,000 thank you .

Raquel: Wow...
...your uncle's English is pretty bad. I literally do not understand what he's trying to say. 🤨

Mr. Eastley: oh ok

Raquel: Maybe he should write in French instead. If that's more his... thing?

Mr. Eastley: oh okay i see
then you should email him and let him know this

Raquel: I don't speak French.

Mr. Eastley: so what language would you prefer?

Raquel: Dutch, English, Spanish...
Any language your uncle is able to articulate properly.

Mr. Eastley: do you speak spanish?

Raquel: Yes... I do.

Mr. Eastley: okay mail him to write in spanish
look are you willing to cooperate with his instructions?
i wouldnt like a process where by he cancle your funds last chance

Raquel: He's your uncle after all... so you should tell him, because I don't wanna be impolite.

Mr. Eastley: okay then

Raquel: Thank you 🙂

Mr. Eastley: i juspoke with him he said you should check iin 2 mins
i hope i will also be compensated onceyour money starts coming in

Mr. Powers wrote:NOTA: Raquel !!!

Le escribo para acusar recibo de su correo electrónico con todo el contenido indicado y me complace informarle que hemos recibido instrucciones para liberar su fondo.

Está aquí para recomendar nuevamente que detenga cualquier comunicación correspondiente con cualquier persona, esté 100% seguro de que recibirá su dinero dentro de las próximas 48 horas una vez que siga mis pautas.

TENGA EN CUENTA que la razón por la que aún no se le ha pagado su fondo es porque ha estado tratando con las personas equivocadas, ahora todas las paraestatales gubernamentales y no gubernamentales, ONG, empresas financieras, bancos, empresas de seguridad y empresas de mensajería que han estado en En contacto con usted últimamente, se le ha indicado que regrese de su transacción y se le ha advertido que NO responda nuevamente, ya que el FMI ahora es directamente responsable de su pago, usted les aconseja mutuamente que sigan mi consejo, para que puedan obtener su financiamiento correctamente. lejos. sin más demora.

Para proceder a la liberación definitiva de su Fondo, el Consejo de Administración ha aprobado tres métodos de pago a su favor, otorgándole el derecho a decidir sobre cualquiera de ellos.

(1) Si desea que su fondo sea la primera opción en un cheque de caja, háganoslo saber.

(2) Si prefiere que su dinero se cargue en una TARJETA VISA DE ATM CON CÓDIGO PIN y se envíe a su domicilio dentro de las 48 horas.

(3) Por transferencia bancaria a la cuenta bancaria indicada por usted dentro de las 48 horas

Una de las tres opciones de pago debe completarse dentro de las 24 horas posteriores a la aprobación, ya que no tenemos la intención de retrasar su pago ya que trabajamos dentro de un período de tiempo específico.
Esperamos su mensaje sobre la opción que elija para que le envíen su fondo para que podamos proceder con su pago.
Felicidades.

Tuyo sinceramente,

Tuyo sinceramente,
R. Powers
Director Responsable,
Fondo Monetario Internacional (FMI)

Raquel: Gonna spend some quality time with my friend now. Have a good night, Mr. Eastley!! 🙂

Mr. Eastley: thank you and you welcome

May be continued...
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:59 am

[August 20th, 2020 - 10:30]

Raquel: Good morning

Mr. Eastley: Good morning
Hope you had a great night ?

Raquel: Oh yes, I hope you too?

Mr. Eastley: Sure thanks
So what are your olsns for today ?

Raquel: Well, I'm at work again. No plans besides working my a** off... ;)

Mr. Eastley: Hmmmm its ok
You never told me your type of job

Raquel: I did.

Mr. Eastley: Oh well maybe
And why don't you wanna share a pics with me or in not Good enough for that

Raquel: Hasn't your uncle told you what I wrote him regarding you and your silly photos?!?

Mr. Eastley: Well his always busy man his a business man why snd what's wrong with my pics please ?

Raquel: They're stolen. All of them!

Mr. Eastley: Stolen from where please

Raquel: From somewhere on the internet.
My bf did a reverse search and came up with them on different websites.

Mr. Eastley: Well you need to tell me really
Oh I see your bf nustbbe nicer well ibdont give a duck about what you talking about sorry ma

Raquel: Like I said yesterday... you're really, really bad at scamming.

Mr. Eastley: Scamming what ?

Raquel: Oh come on... not this again...

Mr. Eastley: Why would you be saying all this
You don't know me too well to argue on this

Raquel: Because you are a scammer. That's why.
I mean it's obvious...

Mr. Eastley: I thought your good morning was gonna benefit both of us really

Raquel: Neither you nor any of your other fake characters and/or friends won't see one cent from me. 🙂
I already told you this yesterday, but you were too busy copying all those pre-written answers. 😂

Mr. Eastley: Meaning what ?
Whatever you wish dear

Raquel: Gosh, I really would like to text with Agent Smith again.........
Could you please arrange that for me?

Mr. Eastley: What hell you talking about
Smith not hear
Stop joking with me please
I gave you some one who can help you already if you don't take it fine

Raquel: Agent Smith. You know... the eloquent one. Maybe he's your... how you call it... your oga? Idk.

Mr. Eastley: Whatever
I don't kmoe what you talking about

Raquel: You do. 😉 So please hand me back to him, because I miss him sooo much! Thanks!! 🙂

Mr. Eastley: Enjoy your day

Raquel: A day without Agent Smith is a boring day.

Mr. Eastley: Good for you dear

Raquel: Oh... it looks like I hit a nerve. 😋

Mr. Eastley: No you feel free catch hour cruise

[August 20th, 2020 - 11:45]

Raquel: So... did you tell him yet that I want him back?

Mr. Eastley: What are you talking about

Raquel: I asked if you already told Agent Smith that I miss him.
And let me tell you... I miss him baaaaad!!

Mr. Eastley: Can I see his pics I don't know your agent Smith's

Raquel: Sadly, I've no pics of him. He got me with his supreme writing style alone... 😍

Mr. Eastley: (stolen selfie)

Raquel: Yeah, that's not you. We talked about it.

Mr. Eastley: Oh that's cool keep searching for agent Smith's ok
Well who the hell you call then if not me ?

Raquel: Take a photo of yourself while doing a peace sign... 🙂

Mr. Eastley: Well we humans are difficult I'm not surprised
Show me one of yours and I will take one just like you do

Raquel: I'm not exchanging pics with small boy scammers from Benin.

Mr. Eastley: Pardon who is that you talking about ?
I wish you where making some senses

Raquel: Oh, I'm sorry... is it Nigeria then?
Small boy scammer from Nigeria?

Mr. Eastley: Meaning what ?

Raquel: If it's not Benin, are you from Nigeria then?

Mr. Eastley: Look are you from any of the countries you just mentioned .

Raquel: Me? No, I'm from the Netherlands. 🤷‍♀️
But my bf is from Nigeria. Lagos, to be precise.

Mr. Eastley: Well is that why you looking down on any from Nigerian or Benin?
Life is nothing stop taking things too serious we don't know when we fucking gone exits from this world 🌎
Well who is your best friend who is from Nigerian ?

Raquel: I'm not looking down on anyone. Just on scammers, no matter where they're from, because they're criminals.

Mr. Eastley: Because I'm poor doesn't mean you should look down on me
What if I had told you I'm from Africa Nigerian I know if I had done that you will block me and still don't talk to me anymore .

Raquel: Why would I block someone just because they're from Africa?

Mr. Eastley: Since the start of corona virus I can barely eat twice a day
Well you can block me and go I know I don't fit into your shoes or lifestyle

Raquel: What about honest work instead of scamming other people?

Mr. Eastley: Because I see you are some one who mingle with the rich only

Raquel: I won't block you. But yeah... you can block me instead if you want to.

Mr. Eastley: I tried countless time no jobs I wish you ever from here then you understand understand better

Raquel: What city are you from?

Mr. Eastley: I'm from ilorin its called kwara state
things are fuckin hell here only few have much and not ready to ask if you had anything to eat let alone helping
Don't ever in your next as much time God brings you to life any time pray you come from the white man country

Raquel: You're doing this with at least one other guy, right? Is it a family member or a friend of yours?

Mr. Eastley: What guy you talking about ?

Raquel: Was just guessing.

Mr. Eastley: I don't know what you talking about ,well my phone is really bad battery not good and I have to go far before I can charge my phone

Raquel: Oh I see.

Mr. Eastley: So that's just a little sad 😢 and bad life I see always

Raquel: Just googled "ilorin".
Looks like a normal African city to me.

Mr. Eastley: Most times when I wake up and only first prayer I say to God please what I will drink and eat should come by way
So what about ilorin?Google might try to decorate things cause it's online ....real life its nothing to write about we suffering too much

Raquel: Yeah I know many Africans are suffering and I really wish I could help. No one should live in poverty.

Mr. Eastley: Then come for a visit and let me take you around and compare with your country

Raquel: Wouldn't it be a task for your government to change things for the better?

Mr. Eastley: Since yesterday I I my had one spoon if meal I don't know if you will believe me and till now

Raquel: I've been to Lagos once. And yes, maybe I'll visit Nigeria again in the future. But right now it's still dangerous because of Covid-19.

Mr. Eastley: So many days I don't ever want at all I wish you can understand me
Sure travelling its not very safe this time really .

Raquel: Is Ilorin still in Yoruba territory?
I'm sorry if the question did offend you or something.

Mr. Eastley: Devided Hausa and Yoruba mostly

Raquel: I'm just interested.

Mr. Eastley: You interested in what ?

Raquel: Interested in... you, your life?
Like I said, my friends from there too.
*friend's

Mr. Eastley: Well feel free with me I'm sorry for trying to lie to you at first its just in feeling fustratted
You intrested in my life how ?

Raquel: By being interested in you, I'm interested in your life as well. That's how I meant it. 😉
Would you mind telling me your real name?

[August 20th, 2020 - 12:30]

Raquel: Sorry, I've to get back to work. Maybe we talk later?

Mr. Eastley: Ok
Phone bad sorry
You just wanna arrest me you want to hurt me what will you gain

Raquel: I just wanna get to know you better. That's all.
What would I gain... well, maybe a new friend in my life? Who knows?
But, if you don't want to talk to me anymore... ok, then I have to accept it.

Mr. Eastley: If you see me for real if you have a means of help me I swear
No I wanna keep talking to you but I'm scared you still mad because I lied to you before

Raquel has a new friend it seems. :)

[August 20th, 2020 - 13:30]

Mr. Eastley: Please I'm on my knees forgive me okay and please don't fall for anything scam in Nigeria
I guess you are very busy

Raquel: I'm in a meeting. Sorry. Ttyl!!

Mr. Eastley: Okay sorry

[August 20th, 2020 - 15:30]

Mr. Eastley: Hi Rachel how are you doing ?are you still very busy ?

Raquel: Still working on our upcoming cataloque for summer season 2021.

Mr. Eastley: i wish i understand that better
like seriously i am just thinking about your words

Raquel: 😀
Well, I'm a travel agent. We're booking flights, hotels, trips and so on for our customers so they can have an awesome time at beautiful locations all around the world.

Mr. Eastley: well how many countries have you been to?

Raquel: Me personally?

Mr. Eastley: i have not had any chance or opportuned yet
yes you personally my ghost friends who doesn't want me to see her face or names

Raquel: A few... The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium...
Ghost friend? You do know my name?!

Mr. Eastley: but you said you been to nigerian how come you never included tthat
well i have been to just ghana far back 2010

Raquel: I've visited Nigeria once in order to meet with my friend. I thought you asked my where I traveled to for vacation. 🙂
*me

Mr. Eastley: okay tell me your real names again because we are taking things for real and i dont have any reason to lie to you and please forgive me for doing that ealier its just my conditions i wish words and writtings could express my feelinggs more better then i guess only then u will understand
now the next or your next visits to Nigeria will be because of me and us i pray lol

Raquel: What do you mean? You can see my name above every single message. 😀

Mr. Eastley: sure i can see your names dear i just wanted to be sure dear

Raquel: How about telling me your real name?

Mr. Eastley: i swear with my whole life body and soul you the first white lady i am telling my names

Raquel: Lol

Mr. Eastley: i am David innocent
i am serious but ii know it might be hard for you to believe right now

Raquel: So your first name really is David?

Mr. Eastley: yes
innocent iis innocent
my sum name is David
innocent is the name given by my parentts

Raquel: Well, you aren't so innocent anymore... 😉

Mr. Eastley David: Well why did you say that

Raquel: Because of what you did... well, tried to do.

David: i am sorry i thought you had forgiven me really
atleast i made the confessions ,you never forced me to do that really,but my spirits said something better about you

Raquel: How old are you, David? Are you married?

David: i am single
29 and will be 30 by feb2 next year

Raquel: Wow... ok. I thought you'd be... dunno... 45. 😀

David: omg hell no i am just a young guy lool
so you would prefer a guy from 45 upward for real lol

Raquel: Definitely not. 😉

David: lol just pulling your legs
well how old are you i mean your real agge?

Raquel: I'm 21.

David: ]hmmmm hope you telling me the truth?

Raquel: If you doubt every word I say, maybe we shouldn't talk anymore...🙄

David: its so unfortunate i lost my facebook paswords few months back you could had a better chance oof seeinng me or my pics
omg i was only trying to play with you i wasnt doubting you because you told me you age before just wanted to be pretty sure

Raquel: "lost" like in "got blocked"?

David: well for real do you get mad easily?

Raquel: It's my spanish roots you know...
Living in the Netherlands but my family's originally from Spain. With other words: I can be a lil impulsive at times. 😀

David: actuallyy ichanged the paswords and few days later i forgot it and the yahoo email attached to it the pawords not working as well
the only time you me feel comfortable with your conversations is when i see your nice emojis like this last one

Raquel: Wait... I make you feel uncomfortable?! 😀

David: Tell me more about youurself and the nehterlands and where i mean states or city you living
i never said uncomfortable dont get my words twisted lol

Raquel: You do realize that I'm still at work, yes?!? 😀

David: hmmmmm i wish i can see that
i know you might start disliking me once yyouu get to see my pics of face ,because most white young girls dont like blacks like me

Raquel: Hm... Don't know if that's true?!
I like black men. They're sexy!

David: really
can i ask you simple question? all i want iis an honest answer from your heart

Raquel: Ok..

David: why are you stiill talking to me since yyouu find out i wasnt the guy in the piics ?i am cool with your maturity though but can ii know i mean if it where to be some other girl as young would had ran off or blocked me
pleaase forgive me i dont mean to lie to you i would apprecaites it better if you can forgive me and see me as a good person in your life and future
i know you might find it so hard to trust or believe me probably thats the reason why you dont want me to see your pics

Raquel: To be honest... I'm not sure right now.

David: you are not sure of what dear?

Raquel: Not sure why I'm still talking to you, Mr. Scammer.
You know... I think that all people are basically good. No one wants to harm another one. I absolutely don't approve what you've done (or are still doing), but I'd like to see you stop doing it sometime.
Maybe I can help..?

David: Please i am been honest with you as well take me as i am and forgive me if i ever made you once feel bad or betrayed by me
this is real me now and my real words all down straight outta myy sould

Raquel: Tell me please, how long have you been doing this? Just since the pandemic, or how long?

David: look since january been having hard tiimes till this moment i am talking to youu
but i promised i am ending this only if youu can make me feel liike a changge person and give me more better hopes ,i never had luck talking to someone as serious like you ,

Raquel: For how long?

David: its just few months back i wish i had something in my table to eat
roughly going to 8 months dear see forgive me all this not my fault things are fucking over i mean fucking too hard for me i wish your heart can express how i feel right now and ever since been bbroke as hell

Raquel: So... I guess it wasn't profitable for you?
You showed me some bank accounts yesterday and the ID of that one guy from the US. Where did you get all this stuff?

David: not profitable and not with my clear eyes anyway just because situations of things really
that was from friend who told me its just a way
a long tiime friend sent to me

Raquel: "Just a way"?
And what kinda friend is this?! He should be ashamed of himself... your "friend".

David: well i am sorry baby forgive me i will stop it all i promise you have my words

Raquel: We will see.
Don't know yet if you're honest with me or not.🤷‍♀

David: well its ok

[August 20th, 2020 - 16:45]

Raquel: Alright David... I've to catch my bus. Bye. 🙂

David: really
you dont like chatting with me anymore ?
ii will miss you though have safe trip

[August 20th, 2020 - 17:30]

Raquel: Awww, that's sweet. Thank you. 🙂

David: hello
you home already did you catch your bus?

Raquel: No, not home yet.
I'm with Leah.
She's a good friend of mine.

David: so where you at my ghost lover and admirer

David: oh okay say hello to Leah ,u said she is a good friend sure i will never doubt that cause only good girl can be a good girl friend lol

Raquel: Don't call me like that!
And I'm not admiring you, Mr. Scammer!

David: Raquel for real i am the one admiring you not you because i know you dont like me
i know you probably passing time out with me
you just insulting me and calling me names after i pleaded why you mean to me ?

Raquel: You have some sort of inferiority complex or what?! 😀

David: i am only human and i am glad its happening this way between you and i ....please once again i apologize forgive me because i will never lie to you again if you can understand me
why are you mean at me still really

Raquel: I'm not.

David: common pretty

[August 20th, 2020 - 18:00]

David: you got too many persons you busy chatting with i can understand instead of you ignoring me

Raquel: I'm not ignoring you, David... am just at a friend's place. That is all.
We can talk later if you want? 🙂

David: oh its okay
sorry are you with your bf?

No, I'm at Leah's place.
My bf is in Lagos.🙄

[August 20th, 2020 - 18:30]

David: my hands up
not fair enough you breaking my confidence

Raquel: 🤷‍♀

David: well because you gotten my attentions

Raquel: What are you talking about?!
Whatever...

David: you need to calm down sweetie

Have a nice evening, David. 🙂
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛