Real Bank Accounts

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
LillyDFawcett
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Real Bank Accounts

Post by LillyDFawcett » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:07 pm

After around a week, I've gotten my first real bank account. What do I do with the information? Who do I report it to?

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Real Bank Accounts

Post by B8er » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 pm

You can find details of what to do with bank account info here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=362

You need to have made 3 posts to be able to send a PM.
๐Ÿ‘…๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿ˜…

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Congratulations on getting the scammer's bank account details! Baits are fun of course, but obtaining and reporting bank accounts really hurts scammers in the wallet! :D
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

LillyDFawcett
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by LillyDFawcett » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Thank you! I only had to put up a show about hating Steam gift cards and children before the scammer finally agreed to give me the bank information (of course, not before upping the price from $200 to $1000).

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Perfect excuse. And excellent that you waited until the scammer could just taste that payment before dropping it on him.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ