Taming the Lion - Leo got inked!

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Taming the Lion - Leo got inked!

Post by Linoline » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Meet Leo. He was a soldier in Afghanistan... until he was not. Of course he gave me a sob story. Nora was happy to accept, because she started to develop strong feelings for him already. That nice tan only made him more attractive. Nora could've send money, but where's the fun in that? She told him she'd invest it in bitcoins for him, because she just got an amazing offer in her mailbox and he'd get more. He was sceptical, obviously saw the scam, but maybe didn't want to dupe a fellow scammer, who knows, he didn't stop Nora. Can't say he didn't try though, but Nora can be a bit headstrong.
This has been going on for a few months, so I'm not going to transcribe all the chat. He loves to be frustrated, loves to be misunderstood and loves it when Nora starts arguments over simple things. At some point, I don't even know anymore what he did wrong, he messed up and offered to send proof whenever he'd go somewhere.

Of course Leo was sorry for all his lies...
Youtube video

Shirtless.. works every time
Youtube video

He sang a song for Nora to help her sleep better at night. I don't know what nightmare inducing crap this is, but it's funny.
youtube video

Of course he f*cked up shortly after and had to do another song. This one would only invoke sad feelings now
Youtube video

Youtube video

Honestly, that wasn't much better, but then it was Nora's birthday and he did a cringeworthy performance
Youtube video

Youtube video

Then came the part where he promised to make videos and pictures to prove where he was. He doesn't do it daily, but here are a few

Youtube video

Youtube video

Youtube video

Youtube video

Right now our poor lad is showing symptoms of Covid... hope it all ends well. By the end of July the bitcoin investment should pay out, but Nora didn't hear anything yet. Will he tell her she has been scammed?
Last edited by Linoline on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Taming the Lion

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:23 pm

You sure attract some winners Linoline! LOL Must be a certain "je ne sais quoi"
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:04 pm

OMG I needed those laughs today!

You have a lovely video to send to every Eater member on their birthday now! :D

Well done, Linoline! You continue to amaze me with your powers of persuasion in the media world. The lads follow you like imprinted ducklings!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:30 am

Those videos are awesome. Love the two singing ones. No comment on the shower pics. :lol:
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:51 am

Nora has a nice blank canvas to have her name tattooed on :P . I'm sure she can be very persuasive!

I have missed your love baits.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:22 am

LOL, Leo the Lion :D :D :D ... nice job Linoline, very well done!
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Kitty, awesome idea...is there a list with birthdays from members? If not, we should make one

Leo is (part of) the name he used as a soldier.

At this moment he is practicing to sing Halo for Nora. That will be... interesting :lol:
Advaita wrote:I have missed your love baits.
Lads have been a bit boring and I haven't really been into (romance) baiting lately, at least not the way I did a while ago. It can be pretty intense sometimes and I think it's healthy to take a step back now and then.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:04 pm

There might have been a little trouble in paradise yet. No halo performance, but I'm hopeful. He has been talking to himself a lot the past week. He seems to like that... or not, but I do.

Last week I went on a short vacation, so the lad had to miss Nora for a while. With the end of the month approaching, the bitcoin investment term was running out and the payout should be done. Of course it was a (non existent) scam, but he was looking forward to his money either way.

Thursday 30
Leo: When are you going over to you family ?
Nora: I'm just done packing so I'm leaving now
Leo: Ok love
Do have a safe trip
Leo: Let me know when you reach ...

JUL 30, 2020, 2:10 PM
Leo: Are you home now ? How are your parents doing ?

JUL 30, 2020, 6:00 PM
Leo: Hello love

JUL 31, 2020, 8:41 AM
Leo: Honey
Goodmorning, I'm feeling much better
(He faked covid symptoms earlier)
How are your parents doing ? Hope you are taking good care of them ..
Enjoy your stay with them .. I miss you

FRI 6:47 PM
Leo: Hello babe. How are you doing? I've missed you

FRI 8:28 PM
Leo: Baby
How are you doing ?

FRI 10:32 PM
Leo: Honey, goodnight

SAT 8:57 AM
Leo: Happy new month honey..
How are you doing M

SAT 2:36 PM
Leo: Come online Nora its been years already...

SAT 6:00 PM
Leo: Good evening baby.. How have you been .. It's really lonly here

SAT 8:25 PM
Leo: Noraaaaaa

SUN 2:20 PM
Leo: Happy sunday honey. How is your trip? Can't wait to hear from you my love.

SUN 7:55 PM
Leo: Hello dear, how are you doing .. I'm worried you are not here till now, I hope your ok .. I miss you.
Nora: Calm down. I'm home
Missed you
Leo: Oh dear
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You didn't show up for a single day , I was waiting and waiting.. I became scared
I'm tearing up a bit

SUN 10:16 PM Nora found out that dear Leo used his soldiers account again. Whoops.
Nora: What the hell? I'm gone for 3 days, I even told you where I was and you go back to your scamming ways?
Fuck
Leo: What?
Scamming how?
What did i do ?
I'm not scamming anylonger, I'm not doing that anylonger
I stopped it. Why would I go back to that shit ?
I'm not using that account anylonger
Nora: Try again
And don't you fucking dare blocking me on it
Leo: Try what again
Nora: Exlaining shit to me
Leo: I'm not in control of that Facebook ... it's not on my mobile device
I'm not lying
Nora: Fucking try again
without lying
Leo: I'm not lying
I'm not lying
How do i prove it
Nora: Nooo.... of course you're not lying, yet you've changed the picture yesterday
Leo: That's not my doing
Nora: FUCK
Leo: Not my doing.. I've deleted everything about scamming from my phone
If I was the one , I would block you from it
That wasn't me, I dont have access to it
Nora: Fuck that
Leo: I dont have access to that facebook.. I would block you if it was me .. I have no intention of scamming anylonger
That's not me
I changed.. I told you why i did that the first time but not anymore ..
This is the last thing i expected to see or hear from you .. you still think im doing that
Nora: FUCK THAT
The account is yours and it has been used
I thought you stopped that shit but you didn't
Leo: Not by me
Nora
Nora: FUCK IT
Leo: I swear
Nora:people don't share accounts
Leo: I lost access to that account
Nora: I've been so stupid
I've been blind
Leo: Really
Nora:Fuck
Leo: Noooooooooooo
Baby nooooo
It's not me ...
I dont have access to it anylonger
No me ..
Just sent you a picture of the only account on my device .. it's not me ...
Baby this is not true .. I'm not the one doimg that ... it's not me
If you love me for real you would belive me... I can't jeopardize every thing .. I swear with my life it's not me ... I swear with everything i belive in .. it's not me or my doing ..
Please Nora believe
Nora ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I didnt do this shit, you can get an expert to verify the location if you can ...
Don't ignore me .. I didnt do that ... you are accusing me falsely for something i didnt do
Nora please listen to your baby. It's not me .. it had nothing to do with me .. believe me ...
I've been sincere I can't lie right now . I swear to you ...
You said i didn't, how come ive never missed a day witj you ...
You missed a video chat with Leo Sunday 11:04pm
Kill me if you want to ,I will die but i wont lie to you, I dont have access to that account anylonger ...
Honey talk to me ,your break my heart accusing me of this
Noooooooooooo.. I lost access to it ..
Please babe dont do this right now, I'm a changed man and I stick to it, you changed my life and I can't turn back to my old ways .. not right now ... I have no access to that Facebook account and I didnt access or changed anything.. ita not me , not my doing .. I'm not that man anylonger . Belive me if you love me truly
Goodnight .. my day is already spoilt with all of this ..
Please babe , dont do this to me .. I didnt access the facebook since I met with you..
You missed a call from Leo. Sunday 11:15pm
I've been legitly looking for a job ,not scamming any longer
I'm clean because of you, you changed my life .. I can't ruin any of that by going back to that shit ...

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm

MON 7:18 AM
Leo: ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Goodmorning babe..
Let talk.. Please. I want to say something to you and after that I'm gone ... I wont bother you again..
I swear not to go into scamming again after i met you in person and I never did or thought about that, that Facebook is actually not controlled by me since we met in person.
Im not in control of it and I dont have access to it if not this i wont have an idea of what is happing with it ..
You promised to help me and set me up and there is no reason to go back to that life , and i never did, jus t few days from now you would have helped me and I have no reason to go back to that life which i never did. But you keep accusing me of it because you belive im not changed.
It not fair.. just tell me if you dont want me anylonger than accusing me of this .. I've shown you I didnt do that but you don't want to accept ...

MON 10:02 AM
Nora: And you promised not to be a lying sack shit
I was stupid to believe it

MON 11:22 AM
Leo: You know what ??
I'm done trying to fucking convince you i didnt do that..
If this is a way your trying to dump me because you don't want me any more then its fine ...
But i have no reason to lie to you, u trusted you and this is what you do , accuse me ,hurt my feelings and now you leave .. I know you don't want to help me that's fine , but i wont bqck to scamming , if i did that shit I would have opened up to you ..
Don't call me a lying sack shit again ... I didnt lie ,and I'm not lying ...
If you want to dump me and leave me in the middle of the road like this thats fine but i never lied to you about that, you can't force me to accept something i didnt do ..
You missed a call from Leo. Monday 11:28am
You missed a call from Leo. Monday 11:28am
Report that account ..
Talk to me now..
Nora: What do you want me to say. The account is you, so who else would use it
Leo: I swear with my life
It's not me ... I promise you , give me 48hours to find out exactly who is .. I dont have access to that account .. not anymore I'm not scamming anybody again
Nora: ok, I accept the 48 hours
but if I'm blocked from that account by the end of the 48 hours I know it was you
Leo: Yea
Deal ..
How is your parents ? How are they doing .. tell me about the trip first
Baby
Nora: I'm not really in the mood to talk about that right now
Leo: Fine..
Nora: I came back relaxed but it's all fucked up now
Leo: Not my fault , I didnt do that ..
Nora: Not mine either
Leo: I know you don't trust me.. but i never go back to that life, I got into it the first place to get my siblings a better life .
You changed me
What about the investment ,any news about that yet?
Have they contacted you yet? This is August already

MON 1:31 PM
No they haven't. I'll contact them after the 48 hours
Leo: Really...
Why are you doing this?
Using it to hurt me ?
You know how much i depend on you and you want to use this against me
. I
Nora: I'm not using anything against anyone
I'm feeling sick right now
Leo: I'm sorry
WHAT'S WRONG?
You need any medication?

MON 3:43 PM
No I don't need medication
Leo: Just have enough rest.it could be as a result of stress
Ok .
Just take some rest its as a result of stress from your trip you so be fine
How is work going ? Are you working today from home?
Have you eaten ?
Nora: Of course it is stress, what else
but my trip didn't cause me any stress
Leo: Nora love
You will be fine ok ...
I got sick last week but I'm fine now ..
So what is causing you the stress?
Nora:what do you think
Leo: You really want to dwell on this ..
Its fine .. if i had an idea who did it I would have told you.. if i was the one I would be apologising but not from me I didnt do it ..
I will try to find out the location it was accessed from , already talked to my friend to help me out ..
Nora: I don't want to dwell on anything. Why do you even say that
The account is yours. you have the passwords and you know who you gave the passwords, so it's not that hard really
Leo: The account is not mine anylonger , I lost access to it ... I didnt give out the password , it was actually hacked thats the bitter truth
Nora: And you expect me to believe that
๐Ÿ™„
Leo: You can find out from Facebook your self
Infact you can Google and ask *how is a Facebook account hacked or stolen *
I guess that will enlighten your mind alot
I knew about this but i didnt press futher to get it back or report to Facebook as it wasn't needed any longer by me , if i knew it would amount to this I would have looked for a way to keep reporting it till facebook does something about it
I expect you to know facebook can be stolen and hacked and that's what happend here .. I just didn't press to get it shut down
Nora: ๐Ÿ™„
funny because you've been ignoring my messages on that account for some reason. Reading, but not responding. If it were stolen I wonder why the new owner would do that
Leo: Babe please, I'm really tired of staying in this place, I'm not comfortable anylonger .
Nora: sure, change the topic
That is not the issue at this moment

MON 8:17 PM
Leo: ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
I should change the topic and keep talking about this facebook thing?
How is your health ? Are you feeling much better?
Good evening honey
How was work today?
Nora: No, I'm feeling worse. I'm dizzy now

MON 9:51 PM
Leo: Oh lord...
You need rest honey
Have you had dinner ?
Nora: Just a little
Leo: Ok
I'm really sorry for every thing ok, both the stress and headach I caused you ...
I hope you be fine in the morning
Nora: who said anything about a headache. Who else are you talking to
Leo: Who else ?
I'm not talking to any body
You said you are feeling dizzy , and i think dizziness comes with headach
I just finished having my dinner
I'm not talking to anybody else, just you
Honey
Nora: no, I don't have no headache ok
Leo: Alright ...
How did your trip back home go?
Can you tell me about it now?
Nora: it went well. Thinking I was looking forward to talking to you again only to find out I've been an idiotLeo: I really hate this... You hold on to things.. I explained my self . I didnt do that... I really dont want this fight with you
You have not been an idiot ... please don't say that again
Leo: For heaven sake, why cant you stop this ? Can't you have a decent conversation with me without bringing up your suspicion...
Is it too much to ask from you?
You want to kill me first before you can be happy?
Nora: killing is illegal. Thought you knew
Leo: I know that.. I'm just tired of this fight
I dont want to talk about that facebook
Nora: fine, then go
Leo: Are you asking me to quit the relationship? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You really like to fight don't you
Nora: No I don't...
Leo: I've heard you .. Good night ..
Nora: fine.. walk away again
goodnight
Leo: You asked me to go
I love you and im not going no where.. I'm here
I'm worried
Really worried
Hello
Nora
Who else are you talking to?
Baby
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
Noraaaaaa!!!
I love you... goodnight
Are you ignoring me?

TUE 7:31 AM
Leo: Good morning..
Hope your feeling much better now ..
Nora: Good morning
Who would I be talking to. You think I'm cheating? ๐Ÿ˜ก
I said goodnight. I went to bed but slept like shit because of this
Leo: No I dont
I'm just asking, because you where ignoring me so i just asked .. didn't say you are cheating
Nora: I went to bed. I want ignoring anybody
Wasn't*
I'm sorry
I thought you did. I'm sorry
Working from home today?
Nora: No
Had breakfast?
Nora: I'm at the doctor's now
Leo: Whst???
WHAT'S going on honey?
Still feeling dizzy ? And sick?
I thought it was a minor issue
What is the doctor saying?
Nora: He's saying that I have too much stress
Leo: Right now you have to rest your self
Now I'm bothered about your health more than ever
You are stressing too much ..
you get bothered over every little thing.. You don't get much sleep. We need to work out a plan ..
Nora: So this is my fault right?
Leo: No its not
Right now I'm bothered more than ever
Did he give you any medication ?
Nora: only medication he could give me would make me sleepy and I don't like that
Leo: The plan from now is you stop getting worked up and bothered over everything.. You go to bed early enough so you can get enough sleep at least 8hours woukd help you.. I dont want you having a high blood pressure issues..
Leo: please baby you can take them before going to bed so you can sleep properly
Please . Just take the medication when you want to go to bed..
Deal?
Are you taking enough fluid at all?
Where are you right Now?
Nora: I'm home right now. Yes I take enough fluid, but that's not the issue here. I think we both know the source of the stress
Leo: Yea it's me ...im the source of the stress
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
I'm sorry about stressing you out ...
Can you take a day off today so you can rest properly ..
Nora: No I can't. I had a few days off last week and I have work to do. I missed a few hours already today
Did you find out anything yet
Leo: This is not the issue right now .. take this off your head I will give you a feed back
Right now what matters is your health , I don't want you going back to the hospital over this , it has cause alot of issues for us ..
Now you just came back from the hospital, please I beg of you to take this off your heart and mind .. belive me I will deal with it my self
Nora: It is an issue that won't go away by itself
Leo: I'm dealing with it pleaee concentrate on your health and work .. You are overloading your self, help me by letting me handle that issue ..
Please Nora..
I am dealing with it ,I've called in help to track the account .. Please let me handle it . Don't let it stress you .. the main aim is to shut it down completely so everybody is safe
Understood?
Nora: fine
Leo: Thank you...
Can you contact the investment guys today please so we can know our fate its 4th of August already and they said month end which was July ending
Nora: I'm concentrating on my health and on work, like you suggested. Don't add more stress for me right now
Leo: Ok..
Sorry i asked you to talk to them .. don't be upset ..
Now talking About me or the investment is adding stress to you.. Ok thats fine
I'm sorry i talked about it..
Nora: I tried to do exactly like you suggested
Leo: It's fine nora
I understand
But i want you to understand that I've got no other means to pay for the tuition and my rent you are all my hope I dont know what I will do if things go south . I'm already looking like a problme over staying here because i told him I'll be leaving by end of the month,am at the verge of becoming homeless .. don't stress about it but help me see this through as promised ..

TUE 1:48 PM
Nora: I promised you I would so don't worry ok. Just focus on that account. Find out who it is

TUE 8:18 PM
Leo: How was your day at work?
Hope your feeling much better
My friend sent messages to the account he just opened the messages but no responds yet, so im hopeful he will respond soon enough but its been established that he is a Nigerian too but can't get the exact location .. possibly Lagos state ..
Nora: How do you know
Leo: They queried the account.. got the IP address. It's showing Nigeria ..
I dont know how to obtain an IP address my self thats why i called for help..
Nora: How did they even get it
Leo: I'm not an expert on internet security , so they have programs to obtain such things
With those programs you can find out the country the person chatting from
As long as they are connected to the internet via phone or computer system ..
Nora: alright
Leo: Yea..
How are you feeling today ?
Much better ?
Nora ???
Nora: Kinda the same
Leo: Hmmm
I'm sorry ok
Can you take the medication before you go to bed so you could sleep much better?
Nora: I don't really want to
Leo: Ok ..
Have you had dinner
Just try and relax your self , free your mind and worry less ok .. it's all going to be fine
Nora: I had a little, but couldn't eat much
What have you been doing today, you were gone most of the day
Leo: Yea i was gone ..
I had a low battery ,even noe I have like 5% left
Nora: gone where?
Leo: The phone is going off any moment from now
Nora: thought it already did because you disappeared again
and you didn't tell me where you went today either
Leo: I've been indoors
It's 3% now
I only went out to get food ...
Nora: you said you were gone
Leo: Yea, I ment I wasn't much online todsy because of low battery, we had power outage alot today..
Nora: then how did you find out about the ip stuff if you had no power
Leo: 2% now
Nora: allright allright, I can count
goodnight
Leo: Did you read what I said ?
I told you I called in help from friends who are security expert ... they are the ones who gave me the information..
calm down already
All I did was send them the facebook name and they did the rest
Lol. Calm your nerves ok
Honey ..
Good night ... love you
I pray you get better in the morning ... I love you so much ..

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:02 pm

AUG 5 WED 9:44 AM
Leo: Goodmorning
How are you feeling this morning ?
Nora: I'm at the office today. I have a lot to do
Sorry if i disturbed you .. just wanted to knoe how you are doing ..
Nora: It's not disturbing, I just told you I'd be busy
Leo: Ok .. no problem..

WED 2:01 PM
Nora: Hi
Honey
Whats up
Nora: Not much, Busy day, just came in to say hi
Leo: How is work going?
Alright thats very nice of you .. please dont stress much
I went to cut my hair
At the saloon
Why did you do that?

WED 7:07 PM
Leo: It's grown and unkept , so i cut it down ..
Nora: I like it longer. You would look sexy with dreads
I can't keep dread for now
I know how good it looks on me but not right now
But my beards aren't looking bad right
Nora: Why not
Leo: In worried about alot of things and can't maintain the dread right now ..im cashless .it take money to keep that hair clean.
Nora: I'd say it takes water and shampoo to keep it clean
Leo: Lol
We have dust here
It will itch you so much
Did you contact the investment company yet?
Nora: Ahw, no excuses. It's sexy
No I didn't but your 48 hours are over
Leo: Yea yea .. I know. You win
But i found out he is in Nigeria and a Nigeria
I reported the account tro facebook..
So i hope facebook shut it down, and its a win win for every body
Nora: Doesn't prove anything to
WED 9:27 PM
Leo: You want a name?
Nora: You asked me 48 hours to prove it's not you. I haven't seen proof
Leo: Hmm

WED 11:56 PM
Nora: Why are you being grumpy
Leo: Honey im not grumpy
Have you had dinner ?
I thought you slept off already
Nora: Alright well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep
Goodnight
Leo: Sure.. Goodnight love..
I love you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Aquila05
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Aquila05 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Those videos are certainly something! :lol: Nice work as usual!
:$_lad: x7

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:55 pm

I'm falling behind with updating this one. Spoiler.. he did sing Halo by now. It's a good thing I wasn't a beyonce fan in the first place, but that's later, first some whining and begging to catch up with.

AUG 6 THU 9:53 AM
Leo: Goodmorniny
Took some photos today
Hello ..
Why are you ignoring me this morning ?
Hope you are good ..
You don't like the pictures ?
THU 11:40 AM
Leo: Can you talk to me?
What is the problem?
Nora
Do you know what I hate? Exactly this silent treatment your dishing out to me
Nora: Ok
Leo: Really?
This is what you want to do ? Ignore me for the whole day ,week ,or month for no just cause ?
hmm
I sent you photos ,not even a single word, not even a hi
What is wrong with you?
Nora: wow thanks
have a nice day
Leo: What ?
You didn't see this ?
What is going on Nora?
I really dont want this fight with you, I already have alot of problems on my table already and non of your attitude is fucking helping to solve it ..
Why are you growing difficult to please?
(I thought Nora was always difficult to please)
You are so comfortable staying online and not talking to me , where is all of this coming from?
Nora: The 48 hours were over, I don't really have anything to say now
Leo: Really? Because of that Facebook shit is the reason for the cold attitude ?
You amaze me sometimes when You let little to unnecessary things eat up our good relationship ..
Nora: unnecessary?
put yourself in my shoes for one second
Leo: I am ...
This was the reason you where at the doctors , tooo much stress and work load, always thinking of things that doesn't matter much ,letting it eat you up. You know how much your health worries me ?
You are not helping matters in anyway like this ..im not saying your wrong.. but let things slide sometimes
Nora: Things that don't matter much? HUH? You tried to scam me. How do you think it feels to see that you still use that account?
Leo: I'm not using that fucking account ... are you still talkimg about me scamming you up till this moment ?
Are there things you can't forgive ? I guess this is inclusive ...
It's fine Nora...
And basically you still think im scamming you up till moment right..
Hence the reason you don't want to help out as promised because you think its me scamming you right...
I must be this stupid in life ...thats fine Nora .
Nora: No, I don't think you are scamming me right now. I know you are not, but it hurts to see that you still use that account to scam others
Leo: I'm not scamming no fucking person. I dropped that life
And i wont go back to it weather you help or not , weather you stay in a relationship with me or not ... I wont go back to that life .. read my lips .. I WONT GO BACK TO THAT LIFE .. AND I NEVER DID .. I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THAT ACCOUNT.. believe me or not ..
Nora: I CAN NOT READ YOUR LIPS IF I CANT SEE THEM AND YOU PROMISED ME PROOF AND DIDNT GIVE IT
What's the gain ? What's reason i go back to that life? I have have no legal or moral reason to do that anylonger ..you promised me help till this moment it didn't come through ,I'm not complaining , I'm. At the verge of sleeping on the streets , I'm at the verge of not being able to send my siblings back to school non of that matters to you .. but you are most worried over a Facebook I have no access to thinking low of me still...
Leo: Proof of what exactly?
Nora: None of it matters to me? WOW, why do you even think I wanted to help you in the first place? Because I don't care? Thanks a lot
proof that you aren't the one using that account. You promised to give me that proff within 48 hours
Leo: Nora , it's fine.. I'll face my life , looking for a job no matter how hard or how long it takes me , but i wont scam , I'm not perfect . But i didn't do that ..
Thank you for being a very loving, and caring woman, I love you so much.. that's for real ,not fake or scam. This is me..
Nora: Then fucking prove that the account is not yours like you promised

THU 6:24 PM
Send me the help
Nora: Where is it
THU 9:00 PM
Leo: The proof ?
Nora: yes what else
Leo: Let me contact them and ask they send me the proof
Nora: who?
Leo: The guys that tracked the account IP address.. I told you i contacted some people I know to help me do that
Give me time let them return my calls
Nora: fine
Leo: Happy now?
Happy nowwww???
And this is for me and my location and my phone
<he sent a screenshot with an IP and a location, not proving anything that itโ€™s linked to the soldiers account, and e sent a screenshot with his IP>
Nora: How is that supposed to prove anything
Leo: Excuse me ?
Take that to an expert and he will explain better
That's is his location and where he could possibly be ... it took much effort for them to get that for me dont disregard it
This is all the prove you need .. please let this shit go now .. it's enough ..
It proves that ,I didnt access that Facebook as against what you thought.. location are diffrent
I have been transparent well enough .. just stop pushing me like hell. If you are expecting him to say his name and show his face then we will all wait for eternity ..
I want to sleep now, I'm totally drained and tired .. I did all my laundries and cleaning ... my friend had been pissed with me all day .. he wanted to invite his girl friend for a sleep over but it can't happen because im there , and he is not happy about that ,i begged him for few more days before i leave because i cant keep staying in his place and space and unconvincing him , and eventually strain our relationship as friends too..
It's worst on me than you know , out of pain I worked on this facebook thing.. it's the least of my worries now ... it's either you help me now or im on the street in few days
Nora: You know that screenshot that you claim to be from that account can be litteraly from anything. Nowhere does it say anyting that it's linked to that account.
Do you think I'm stupid or something?

AUG 7 FRI 7:17 AM
Leo: Screen shot?
I'm done ..
I know the investment already paid you thsts fine, it's your money no complains
Nora: Ok then
If you want to be mean, go on
Leo: But this facebook shit is enough
It's too much in not going to keep getting accused over and over again
I'm not mean, you just don't have feelings for me
Nora: Fuck you
Leo: You basically take me as nothing
Nora: Fuck
You
Leo: Ok. I dont insult people
Nora: Yes you do and just did
You like hurting me
Leo: In sorry
Nora: What did I ever do to you
Leo: Accusing me, feeling in cheating n lying to you.. ,I sent you what I got you said i screen shot it, if its a screen shot of some random shit then its from them not mee
I'm tired of explaining how I'm not fake to you.. I would beg you literally if i was the person....fuckkkkk
I'm not involved into scam,sent you what I got from them, this is not my doing, if its frim me directly you will notice that the battery bar and network bar wil all be showing....
What do you want me to do now to make you happy????
Nora: You accuse me that I don't love you and that I don't care, that I took the money for myself. I thought you are the person I love most in this world and you hurt me like this. I did take care of the investment while waiting on your proof but you don't care and just accuse me of shit you know nothing about.
And what you've sent me, nowhere did it say it's about that account. Why? Because you can't know that information if you don't own the account. You just think I'm stupid. Maybe I'm stupid because I love you too much
Leo: I've been sooo unhappy.. for almost a week because of this ....I
Nora
If I say i did it will it make you stop all of this ?
I love you more than you love me ... it's killing me .. I feel like dying each time we fight this hard and long
I want to ask you this question..... let's not hurt each other anylonger
If I take the blame I did this will all of this go away ? Will it make you better and happier ? Will this fight stop, can we all be happy ? Because im willing to take the fall for that and apologise just for this war to end , just for you and i to be happy .....
I'm sorry i accused you of that.. I'm just in a very fragile state right now ... I'm most worried of sleeping on the street than this facebook fight .i just want a solution in few days and im just confused.. I dont have anything on my life to take a loan with .. the investment is delaying so much and this fight is making it worst, making you upset not to even know how critical and delicate my situation is .. If I go on the streets anything can happen, I might be robbed , I might just be in harm's way.. You letting this facebook thing get in the way ..usimg it against me .what do I think ? Where do I go for help? If you don't help your baby now things are going bad really fast ..
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want us to be happy... not fight
No your not stupid ... I love you more than anything else.. your not replaceable in my life... I'm just so upset.. we aren't breaking up, we both are in this together for life... Ok so just calm down lets work this out properly ..
FRI 9:17 AM
Nora: So it is yours? You have been using it.. then it's easy to prove. Give me a screenshot from your chat list
Leo: what do you want witj it? What do you want to do with it ?
It's not mine ..and ive not been using it . I can get that.. but what do you want with it ?
I'm asking and you are not talking
Nora: I want nothing with it. Do you think I am planning to scam woman?
No
Not that at all
Have the investment payed to you?
Just tell me the truth
Nora: You refuse to come clean and you expect me to tell you everything
Leo: No I didn't
I just dont want to elongate the issue
That's all . I've been honest with you ..
Nora: Ok then I'm not in the mood to talk about that either
Leo: Ok i will talk about that with you ...
I need this money and you know it well .and you want to use this facebook issue to hold it .. that's ok
I will give you the information you need
Start asking
Nora: Fuck this shit
I'm not asking anything anymore. You want to accuse me
Leo: I'm not .. I wont
Not anymore .. I will be upset after I've given you all the information you ask and you still withhold the money .. it wont be fair
I guess you want to see me on the street
Nora: Yes of course that's exactly what I want. I'm some bad woman only wanting the worst for you
Happy now
Leo: Ok. Thank you .. fair enough
I will retrieve the account details and give them to you but under one condition ...
Nora: I don't need it anymore
You think the worst of me
Leo: What ?
Nora: You make me cry
Leo: No I dont
Lord
Nora: You are convinced I don't care
Leo:I'm so sorry honey
Nora: I'm done
I can't take this anymore
Leo: I didnt mean to make you cry
what Noooooo
๐Ÿ˜ข
Don't do this baby
Im sorry
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Baby . Can you stop right now please
Please Nora.. can you fucking stop this right now
We aren't breaking up
Nora: We're not together anymore either
Leo: Please baby
Please baby
Nora: I can't be with someone who thinks I'm only after hurting him
Leo: Don't leave .. I wont think that way anymore
Your my life
If you leave now, I don't know what will become of me .. pleaee honey
All this shit came up becausr of the facebook ..
Please honey ... just stop and listen to me ...
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nora
Norrraaaaaaa
It's your baby your doing this to. Please don't break my heart . If you leave I'll feel so empty , you complete and complement me .. I love you with my heart
Nora it doesn't have to come to this . You know how much i love you
Honey..
Who is going to protect you from your ex? Comeon.. just stop and think ...please baby don't leave me here,
I'll be dead without you, you gave me hope..
Honey, please im pleading with you, I can't go back to my old life, I'm better now because of you please don't leave , let me prove my worth to you. Leaving now isn't the best thing, let's resolve this .we can't be quitting at each other over any little thing...
I know i can get stupid and over reach some timestimes. But you know down in your mind that I love you. Hurting is the last thing on my mind. Please I beg of you to forgive me.
Noraaaaaaaaa
Baby
Your my life remember
Please im sorry i hurt your feelings. And spoilt your day and mood
Nora love
Leo is waving at you!
Nora please.. I'm pleading with you, forgivr my manners ..
Honey
Talk to me
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nora
Honey please let's talk and settle this please
Please Nora love .. my heart beat.
You mean the whole world to me. .
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
Noraaaaa please.. biko nu
Nora love.. it's sam here please
<missed call>
<missed call>
don't be this hard and mad at me.
<missed video chat>
Nora: stop calling
Leo: I just want us to talk
Nora: you said more than enough
Leo: Please im sorry
Don't leave
Don't go
I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings
I'm sorry i acted that way.
Pleaee dont go .. Nora please .
I won't stop calling if you won't resolve this with me
<missed call>
Don't leave Nora, this is not fair
<missed call>
Leo: Nora
I'm really hurting and tearing up , stop this right now please , I can't breakup with you after all of this good time , I'm not like that
Fucking listen to me for omce
this feeling isnt nice at allllllll .... Nora please stop .. Who would help me out now , who would i talk to every other day? .. Who will i check up on? . Who will. Heck up on me ? Who will i make plans with ?
<missed call>
Are you happy doing this ? If your not then stop it .. Don't go , dont breakup .. Please dear... stop ignoring me
Stop ignoring me Nora
Fuck this babe ... Talk to me . Your not a quitter , you don't quit on me likr that.. You are stronger than this please stop this right now ..
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
<missed call>
Nora love .biko nu
Mma mรฉ ya ozรณ
Nora
My baby
<missed call>
<missed call>
Nora
What will make you stay ?
What will make you not to leave us
Talk to me Nora, stop ignoring me please
<missed videocall>
<missed videocall>
Are you seeing my message
Baby please I'm down kneeling and aaking you not to leave
Honey
I'm back
<missed call>
Leo is waving at you!
Honey
Can you talk to me at least . Talk to me ..
That's all I'm asking
Nora: no thank you
Leo: Please
Im.sorry I hurt you
I'm sorry about everything
I won't make you cry again
No.. Never willi cause you to cry or feel this mad and bad again
Please honey..
Look at how far we've come ,we cant jusy quit now over this ...
<missed call>
It's a minor issue that is resolveable . Quitting over a Facebook makes us look childish
Are you talking to someone else ?
Nora please forgive me this onece and come back
Who is going to help you put soap and oil into the gas tank of your ex ? Who will nail his door short?
Please Nora .. I'm sorry this whole thing got to this
<missed call>
Honey
<youtube linky>
Please listen to it
<missed call>
FRI 8:42 PM
Goodevening ..
Hope you've had dinner
FRI 10:03 PM
Been waiting for you
Please honey talk to me
<missed call>
Hello
Baby
Nora: I really don't have anything to say anymore
goodnight
Leo: Please baby
I'm sorry
I'm really sorry
Please honey
Please im asking you not to quit ,is that too hard for you to do ?
Please come back. Stop being thia way nora
That's all I'm asking from you
Goodnight
I can't sleep
Baby

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:08 pm

I cannot imagine why anyone would put up with being treated this way by Nora. LOL It's almost like he is up to something.....
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:13 pm

AUG 8 SAT 7:49 AM
How was your night ?
It's a beautiful weekend
Please let's put every thing behind us and move on my love
I can't live without you..
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Remember the promises to made to me Nora, you said you will not fail , people are depending on it , pleasee dont let this make you fail on it .. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข , please my kid sis and brother will drop out of school if i cant meet up, I will be homeless in few days , please have pity on me for there sake and forgive me honey.i can't go back to scamming , I don't have a means of survival. My hope is on you and now your crushing it .please if not because of me pleaee because of them help me, forgive me .come back. I will do what ever you want ..
SAT 10:17 AM
Leo: This is the screenshot of the account
<chatlist screenshot>
Honey i talked to my brother about you .. he has been so upset with me
SAT 1:30 PM
Nora: Fuck
So you have been lying to me all week and blamed me for being paranoid
Fuck
Fuck
SAT 5:49 PM
Leo: I've given you the screenshot
Please stop all of this
I beg of you
Please.. stop saying fuck...
No I've not..
I retrieved it thats all i did..
I didnt want to retrieve it back on the first place , but you forced my hands ..
SAT 9:12 PM
Leo: You have all you want
Pleases its enough
Nora
I'm here lets sort this out .
<missed call>
Please
Baby
Please my emotions are messed up, I can concentrate any longer
<missed call>

SUN 8:01 AM
Leo: Say something nora
Good morning
Pleas forgive me this time,it's a Sunday and you are a Christian , and you are taught to forgive people .. Please forgive me
I can't loose you Nora, stop being this mean to me
<missed call>
<missed call>
<missed call>
Hello
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SUN 10:06 AM
Nora: I am not being mean. Stop turning this thing around all the time
I'm sorry baby
In really sorry..
Please babe
Nora: You keep blaming me for all this, while I didn't do nothing
Leo: Wont do that again
Nora: You just did this morning. You've been doing that all week
Leo: I'm sorry..
I'm totally unstable right now ..
I can't focus on anything babe, alot of pressure on me right now
The last thing i need is for the love of my life to break up with me
You've been my surpport all this had time and you know it ..
I'm sorry
Nora
<missed call>
Nora
Helloo
<missed call>
Your upset still ?
Can't we sort this out like adults ?
Is this how you sort issues out?
Keeping silent and not talking to me? I've accepted my fucking faults why not grow up and let's talk this over and face other things huh? Isn't that the right thing to do ?
<missed video call>
Nora: What do you want me to say huh?
Leo: Stop ignoring me
Let talk this over and move on
Is this something you can't forgive me for M
Is this your best approach to sorting issues out ?
Nora: you blamed me for what happened, you lied to me all week and you think that's cool. I told you I was done with it after you kept blaming me all the time. There is nothing to sort out anymore
I'm sorry for blaming you
You cant leave just like that .. if you love me ,you should not just giv up because of that
I apologised to you ....
I didnt lie to you about anything ...
Fine you don't want to date me any longer?
It's fine if its want to do ...
Can i ask you for a favour ? Just a last favour before you leave ?
Nora: Yes you lie
the account has been yours all along, you lied about that IP and you lied about not knowing the login for it
all the time you blamed me for not believing while it's obvious that you lied
Leo: I can't just breakup over what you say to me and I stand on it like i never felt anything for you ... if this how every body act I think alot of relationship wont work
Can i ask something from you ? Since you've made up your mind you break up with me and leave
Just a favour ..
If I jeep defending my self ,you will keep talking and talking.. so i will let you talk and talk all you want when your good you can always reach me ..
Can i ask 2 favours from you?
Please?
<missed call>
I really dont know what you are been taught in church but if forgiveness isn't part of it , i think you all have a very big issue at hand .. maybe you are taught about it but you choose not to abide to it, so im wondering exactly the Christian you are .. if Jesus was this mean we will all be dead by now..
Nora: I have forgiven you, doesn't mean we have to move on. You've lied to me more times than I can count now. I do have my limits
Leo: I only need a favour from you.. even if you want to me here ,that's ok but pleaee send me the help you promise, I can't go back to my old life , help us , I won't ignore this if you are in my shoes .. maybe you have gotten the money (mayb) but pleaee remeber your promise , do it because of my siblings not because of me
Ok thats fine ..
This is all I'm begging you ..
I will be thrown out soon, my bags are already packed , school would resume any moment.. pleaee help me .. I know you have a good heart .. pleaee help your poor friend .. eveey thing that has happened is my fault and i take the blame for it
Nora: I don't even know your siblings and I made that promise when I thought you loved me and wouldn't lie to me again
Leo: So you can't keep the promise again ?
Please give me this last chance
Just this last chance
All the pictures ,all the photos , all the good words . Non was a lie, and i never did that because of what I got from you .. I lied yes but I've also come clean
Please Nora . Just don't let me die here
You don't have to know them , for fuck sake . I messed up every thing why are you tormenting me because you are rich and have money and a job ?
Do i know your parents ? Do i have to meet them ? Do i know anybody close to you . But I fucking trust what ever you say ..
You fucking feeling i don't love You? Fuck you Nora, yea i know i did lie sometimes but loving you was not a lie ..
I proved that shit countless of time .. You have more photo and picturs of me than anybody...
Are you this mean to keep my siblings out of school and make me homeless ? If you can stay with that on you mind without giving a fuck about us then i think im wromg about you all this time...
Nora: yeah well fuck you too
you're blaming me again
you've been lying for a full week and blaming me
fuck you
Leo: You said you have PTSD, I never heard your voice, I never seen you , not even a video ... How do i believe you ? But I did.. I didnt fucking doubt.. what if you are lieing to me ? What if you dont exist ? What if all of this is just boggos.. but i didnt doubt you for a single moment... that's trust .. I didnt dig or probe not because i cant ..
And what ? Didn't I giv you the details you asked ?
So why dwelling on it still ?
Nora: Yes, After we broke up
Leo: I'm asking you.. why dwelling on it
Nora: you could've been honest when I asked you the first time
you only came clean because I left you
Leo: Because I dont have the details on me
Nora: Hows that for a good relationship
Leo: Wasn't the one
Nora: fuck that
you were
Leo: I swear on my siblings
I wasn't the one ..
Do you think its because you left I have you the details? No way
Not good..
Give me a second chance I will prove my self to you
Give me a fuckimg chance again
Just this last time .. a chance please
Leo: I was, you didn't belive .. I'm i surpposed to force this down your mouth to belive me .. I know you have insecurities because of your past marriage. I can't keep dragging you back and forth but you want to keep doing that... I told you to let this be but you won't
Now you've broken up with me over same thing i ask you to leave alone, you are sturbborn and want to know every fucking thing...
I'm asking for a second chance if you love me , if you wont please domt hold back your promise lives depend on it ..
Future depends on it . They will kill me if i cant get them to school, I failed my self ,i cant fail them
I can't fail there future please help me ..
Don't let me fail them, dont let me go back to something i will regert ..
Please Nora ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I will be homeless and they will be out of school ..
Nora: I don't need to know everything, but if you show me that you can't trust me then I don't think I'm unreasonable
Leo: Please Nora, just a second chance I won't fuck it up again
and don't put those concequences on me. It's the result of your own lies
Leo: I will trust you
I'm sorry nora..
Nora: Second chance? It might be the 8th or 20th or whatever
you just love lying
Leo: No
I dont..
I won't lie this time
Just a second chance
Nora: Heard that before
Leo: Pleas
Just this time...
Hold me to my words..
I won't lie to you
Just this one chance I wont mess it up ...
I promise to be the nicest and coolest and the I will make you happy... No more lies
I trust you Nora.. and I'm sorry .. Just this chance its the last I get
Wont mess it up ..
I'm sorry Nora.. I'm sorry .. do I have to commit suicide befoe you belive me that im sorry ?

Nora please ..
I've been begging for days please forgive me .. your a treasure I can't loose ..im.so sorry i hurt you this bad ..
<missed videocall>
<missed call>
Baby
Nora: You're acting like the victim here while you're the one causing it
For heaven sake.im asking for forgiveness and a second chance
If I dont love you i won't be pleading with you
I won't be asking for this chance
If I dont feel bad and sorry ,I would have not be going through all of this now .. it's stressing me .. it's killing me , I've have responsibilities that I've failed
It's sending me into depression..
You know exactly how this feels
Please Nora
I failed you, I failed my self , i fail my siblings .. Please let me atone for this.. l
Give me one more chance let me prove my self
<missed call>
Baby
<missed call>
<missed call>
<missed call>
Nora
Honey
Love of my life ?
<missed videocall>
SUN 10:44 PM
Leo:Honey
I can't sleep any longer, I'm haveing insomia
Nora: Same
Leo: Please let's resolve this
Just this last chance .. Please give me this last chance
Wont be an ass hole again
I'm sorry about this...

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:52 pm

AUG 10 MON 7:20 AM
Leo: Good morning
Happy new week
I miss you so much
MON 10:09 AM
Leo: Please the punishment is enough bae๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nora: I'm not punishing you
Leo: Please I've been pleading to you
Forgive me and give me this last chance
I can't afford to loose you
We have a great future together , we cant just crash it now .. I know its my fault, for the part of you that really love me please let's give it a chance ..like a restart
Please ..
I feel like you are doing it for my mistakes , I've learnt my lessons
Nora: It already crashed. We're not together anymore, I have no reason to punish you
Leo: Please Nora
Do this one thing for me ...
For us
Can this be fixed ?
Can't we fix it ?
I've done what you asked .. forgive and let's move on together
Let give this a try again ..
Nora: How do you move on from nothing?
Leo: Nora , please. Just this one time
Your free to leave if i mess it up again
Hold me to my word on this..
Just this one time
Please
Your my life , i dont know what I will do without you
You've always given me hope
And I don't know how I can move on with all the lies
I told you no more lies
I will prove all of it that therr is no lies again
Nora: how?
Leo: Anything I say comes with a prove, I will give you straight answer to your suspicion.
Nora: I've heard that before
Leo: This will be better than before
Give me your own rules I will keep them
Nora: I don't know any rules and apparently you also don't know how to make sure this doesn't happen again
Leo: I will
I will make sure it doesn t happen
Nora: THEN HOW
Leo: I won't lie on Any single thing, be sincere.. be open
Nora: You said that before
Leo: This time is diffrent
Nora: You're not saying anything that makes me believe it will
Leo: I swear ...
You just have to see it ..
I can't fucking lie to you just to make you belive
Im.saying the truth
Honey
How is work going ?
How are your parents
MON 2:40 PM
talk to me ..
Had launch ?
I'm sorry for everything.. I would be better
I dont have to lie to you so you belive me .
<missed call>
Honey
<missed call>
I keep checking my phone each day for messagrs from you ..
Nora: ok
Leo: I'm sorry please
Forgive me baby
<youtube linky>
My heart beat ..
Please forgive me
Biko nu gbaharam
Nora: What are you saying
Leo: It has gotten to the point of me being tired of begging with English , so i had to beg you with my native language
It means *Please forgive me im sorry *
Honey..
Bia Nora
Nora: And you expect me to understand that?
Leo: Just asking the holy spirit to help me talk you ..
Don't know what else to do, totally out of options ..
I'm confused on where to start or what to say ...
Nora: ok
let me know what he says
Leo: Oh lord ...
Can i ask you a favour ?
Have you gotton your money back from the investment ?
Nora: How is that any of your business? We're not in a relationship anymore
Leo: ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Is this the best way to handle this ?
Is this the best you can Do? Quit ?
Is this your best solution to any problem ? Giving up and quitting it ?
Because i care about you ... beacuase I love you ...
Because you mean the world to me
Nora: I believe I tried many times
Leo: Just this once
MON 9:18 PM
Leo: Please
Good evening Nora
Nora: good evening
Leo: How are you doing today
Hope your good
Pleaee forgive me
Please forgive me for everything that happend
MON 10:52 PM
Leo: Baby
TUE 12:15 AM
Nora: I'm not good. I'm stressed and have trouble sleeping again

TUE 7:27 AM
Leo: You want me to sing for you?
Nora: I don't know. You promised weeks ago that you would but didn't do that either
So decide yourself
I'm not asking anything
Leo: With all the fight how would I b making a song
Would you listen to it?
Its fine
Nora: Of course I would, but you didn't do anything
Leo: You have been upset
For a long time
I want to go out today
That why i coukd not make the video
Nora: Right
Leo: Yea
I will keep my promise to you , i wish you keep yours to me too
Nora: I thought we broke up
Leo: No we didn't
We just have issues and your really upset
Even if we did we can still help each other and keep our promise we made
Breaking up doesn't break a promise ..
I will make the videos and make more when ever you need it, and i hope you keep your promise to me , my life depends On it...
I will be going out today to look for some other place to stay I've been asked to leave ,I will take pictures of me going out and send over to you .. if im able to get a place I will tell you ,but if not I will tell you, and will give you a picture of where i will be sleeping today incase I dont get anyplace to sleep.
Leo: We good now?
TUE 2:38 PM
Leo: Hello
Sent the video
We good?
Nora: I didn't see anything
Leo: Hold on few mins its ing here
Seen ?
Its sent
Nora: No nothing
Leo: Ohhhh๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Let me resend
Leo removed a message
Nora: stop removing messages
Leo: I'm removing the videos that can't send .

Youtube video of Leo pleading

Have you seen any ?
Nora: Yes I've seen it
Leo: The one i made the music ?
Or the other one?

Youtube video of Leo singing

<missed call>
Nora: I have seen both now
You love the song ?
Nora: Yes I do, but I'm confused
Leo: Which part ?
The part i used African language ?
Nora: That too because I don't understand that, but you promised me another song. Why do I have to keep reminding you of things...
Leo: This is the song I made, if you've been listening to it then it will be simple
<youtube linky>
Its just a few lines and i will interpret that to you ...
I promised you the one you sent to me , i will make it tomorrow morning and send it to you.
I'm really tired to make songs now , its really hot here ,the weather has changed and you can have heat stroke if you stay out for a long time
So tomorrow morning ,I will try to have a bright face
Tomorrow mornin you will get the song ..
To be frank I have not seen a place to sleep for now ..
Nora: Oh, I'm sorry about your discomfort, but I wish we had your temperatures now. We have a heatwave and it's 10 degrees warmer here at the moment
12 to be exact
TUE 6:38 PM
Leo: Oh..
Please any news about the investment ?
Are you still going to help me out please ?
TUE 8:12 PM

Youtube video. Leo is not happy

TUE 11:41 PM
Leo: Hey
Good evening
Hope your day was nice
<missed call>
<missed call>
I know you must be tires from work stress, did you work from home today ?
Nora: I'm drunk
Leo: Sorry
Alright , maybe I talk to you tomorrow ..
Leo: Goodnight ..
I love you ๐Ÿ˜˜
Did you see the last video i sent this evening?
I'm actually sleeping in front of a store , I just told him I found a place since he asked me to move out ...
This can be fun..
Nora: Alright then make a picture right now
Leo: Its all dark
Nora: Excuses
Thought so
Leo: Good on
Nora: Never mind huh. I don't need any more stories
Leo: *Hold
Who is giving you stories
Nora: You are
Leo: Sent the pictures. Its loading
Nora: Forget about it
Goodnight
Leo: Wow. You think its a lie again

And that's the store mop stick , sticking out
Nora: I don't see no store
Leo: So good night ..
Nora: Just you without a shirt
Fucking lies again
Leo: And does that look like a bed
Who would sleep with his bag or use it as a pillow?
Nora: Anyone can walk to the front door and make a fucking picture on the sidewalk
Goodnight
Leo: Or Africans use bags as pillows
Goodnight please
Not in the mood for this accusation again, I'm trying to think my way through
Please go to bed .. You have alot of alcohol already
Please stores or shops or shacks or what ever you call them over there doesn't lool the same way over here witj yours ..
Please look for a West African and ask them what stores or shoes looks like over here

And for your viewing pleasure a few pictures of Leo crying, right before his friend kicked him out

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:38 pm

WED AUG 12, 2020, 7:43 AM
What's the name of the song you want me to sing to you today ?
Hope your night was greatI'm heading to the bank
Yo
I was going through some of my files on my phone this morning , when i saw this ejection paper from the court ...
Before I was asked the move out ... it's funny you know..
AUG 12, 2020, 11:23 AM
Nora: Hi
Yes it is funny indeed
AUG 12, 2020, 2:50 PM
Leo: So do you see in not having a home now ?
Nora: Can you make a clearer picture of that letter?
I will enhance it later...
I'm abit busy right now
You can enlarge it on your computer
Nora: No, it's not clear
do you have a job?
Leo: No I dont have a job
Ok i will resend it ..
I'm abit busy , I'm talking to someone ,that's why
You already know I'm not working ..so stop acting funny , if i get the job you will be the first to know
<picture>
Nora: I see clouds, it's still not as hot as it is here and I'm still working
Leo: We have 28 degree already and it could climb at anytime
Ahh ok .
Nora: 34 here and still rising
Leo: What ? That's high for you guys ... we do have about 60 or so in the northern region of the country
That's the hottest region in my country ...
Please don't get a sun burn ok ...
Nora: I'm working, how can I get a sun burn if I'm inside
Leo: Ok thats good ..
Let me not bother you...
When you get off work we talk
Nora: right
Did you still consider getting back with me ?
Nora: I don't know what to think again
Leo: How do you mean ?
How about the investment ? Are you still willing to help me ?
Nora: You can't keep a single promise or go one day without lying to me yet you expect me to keep my promise
not fair
Leo: I know
Ok let's do it this way
I will tell you exactly whats going on but you keep you promise .
Nora: uhm... that's one of the promises that you have already broken many times
Leo: No I've not lied to you ,you just have the notion I lie every time even when im saying the truth .. You hardly belive me .
Nora: wonder why
Leo: Your song will get to you as promised and that's the only part I've not fulfilled..
So even if im saying the truth right now ,you still wont believe me , and its annoying to me but i cant express my anger because im at your mercy .. I need your help and i love you and still want to date you .
Is there any promise I've made to you that I've not kept apart from the last song im surpposed to sing to you ?
Help me here ... tell me if i have any unkempt promise apart from the song...
Because i want to fulfill all my promises to you then when you don't keep yours I will know you just don't want to help me out , so I can find any other means to settle my problem
Nora: Yes, you promised a long time ago that you wouldn't lie anymore, but you broke that promise. You lie every chance you get.
You also promised a long time ago that everytime you would go somewhere you would show it to me but you don't.
You promised to send me that song yesterday but you didn't.
So tell me... how do you expect me to believe you
AUG 12, 2020, 5:33 PM
Leo: Ok. I know exacrly that it's my own fault ok
I sent you a song yesterday before i left
Then I was at the bank today ,sorry i didn't take pictures..
Leo: I do show you when i go out .. but part from yesterday I went looking for a place to sleep and today
For a start how about you believe me when i say the truth, I will tell you the truth ,being honest is my priority now .. I wont have been without an apartment if i didn't have a fight with you... so im under alot of pressure
This the reason you refused sending me the money you promised?
AUG 12, 2020, 7:10 PM
Nora: Oh of course Blame me again
Leo: Nooo I'm just asking you a question.. I'm not putting any blame on you .. doing that has caused me alot
I'm not blaming you please
AUG 12, 2020, 8:34 PM
Leo: Have you had dinner?
Nora: Alright how am I supposed to know when you say the truth. You have lied so much. About the account, it took you 6 days to admit it
I will say all the truth
Won't lie again ...
I know you wont believe.. but im serious
Nora: How am I supposed to believe
You lie, I call you out on it and it takes you days to come clean and all that time you're blaming me
Tell me how I can believe
Leo: Fine ,if you call me out on anything I will admit straight up, no bullshitting
Nora: Oh generous of you to start that now
How am I supposed to believe that you will
Leo: But if i didnt do what you think i did ,I will tell you i didnt ..
Just trust your heart
I've been through hell already ,I dont want more of the fight
I need to fix us and make things work
Can i ask you for something ?
Help me pay for an apartment , so I can have rest of mind and concentrate please...
Nora: Where is that picture you promised to send me again today
Leo: For the rent ?
from the court right ?
Ok i will send it in few mins
Hold on let me get a touch .... I will send it now
Nora: Thought It's too dark
Leo: I'm using a touch
Uhm
Is this better ?
Helloo respond please ..
Nora: I'm trying to read it but it's not clear
Try again and focus the camera well
Leo: The camera isn't that bright .. I will try again
This is the best picture I could get out from the camera
I'm sorry ...
You can enlarge it on your laptop /computer .. it would be better
Nora: It expired on the 31st march
Leo: Able to read it this time ?
Nora: It's not yours
You're lying again
Leo: Jesus
Wtf is your problem and why bf o you keep doing this
I'm tired of this
Really im tired
Nora: Your name is not Vince
Leo: Why do you keep calling me a lier even when i say the truth
I think you are doing this on purpose period...
Nora: And you promised not to lie again and within an hour you just start again
Fuck
Leo: It's fine Nora , if you dont want to belive me then its fine.. I'm tired already...
I can't be going through this process each day , it's frustrating
That letter is addressed to Vince . Not to Leo
Leo: You don't ask question before you talk
Nora: I can't take this anymore
I wanted to you tomorrow about the investment because then I'll get an update and you make me doubt everything again
I don't need to ask any fucking question. You say the letter is yours and you're clearly not Vince
Fuck this shit
Leo: In this country to rent a house somebody signs , with his name or you can choose your name ...
My fucking name is <LASTNAME> LEO <NAME>
I just used my first name and middle name ,without my surname for my Facebook

That's why you see LEO <NAME>
instead of
<LASTNAME> LEO <NAME>
Nora: Still you're not Vince
Leo: VINCE IS WHO THE LETTER IS ADDRESSED TO BECAUSE HE SIGNED ON MY BEHALF
It's that simple ..
Why are we bearing the same surname ?
Nora: No it's not simple
If you're there tenant who has to pay rent then your name is on the lease
Leo: NOW before you get a fuckimg apartment , someone does a guarantor for you and thats who bears the name on rentals
Leo: No it doesnt work that way here , someone has to attest for you
Nora: The one who rents it is on the contract. The guarantor might be added but letters don't go to a fucking guarantor
You think I'm an idiot
Leo: Sorry the case is diffrent
I'm <LASTNAME> LEO <NAME>
HE IS
<LASTNAME> VINCE <NAME>
same family , contact address, and every thing goes to him, he takes charge of anything that happens in that fucking house ..
Give him a call and find out your self ..
0803****
Nora: You know I don't fucking call people
Leo: Well you can start with this if you dont believe
Nora: And the confusion about your name could've been prevented if you would've sent your fucking birth certificate like you promised weeks ago when you lied about your age
Fuck
I'm so tired of this
Leo: Same here
I'm tired
Forget about helping me .. I think that will solve this issue
I really appricate all you've tried to do ,both with the investment and been friends with me
I've given you his number , I've explained my self ...
It's fine if you choose not to belive .. it's ok I will find an alternative to getting my self a place and paying for the tuition..
Nora: Friends? I thought we were in relationship. Or was that a lie as well
Leo: No non was a lie
Your still my angel
Nora: Guess I'm the fool here again huh
Goodnight
Leo: I just dont want this fight over helping
Nora: Hope you sleep well
Leo: Not again , cab you pleas dont send me into depression again
I've been through that the past weeks
You are my baby, and you always know that .. so stop acting up with the smallest chance you get
Hope you sleep well
Nora
I sent the ejection papers ,you didn't belive it , i sent you pictures and proof without lieing you still didn't believe.. I'm tired already with the fight, I'm tired with the quarrel and war, it's has eaten me up , I'm trying to face the reality I can't get help and looking for a way to get all of this out of my shoulder then i still have my relationship issues again .. it's all killing me .. I beg of you to belive me just this once .. I'm in a mess , no need to lie to you, I've got no job, no home , no little business to sustain me or my siblings ,I've got tution fee to pay, I've got you and i to think about .. life is not easy for me . I'm dying with thought of how to push through .. I love you and you know it .. please help me make things easy
I can't sleep
Your making me cry with this
Goodnight
Love you

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:24 pm

THU AUG 13, 2020, 2:23 PM
Goodafternoon
How are you doing ?
Nora: Great... just great.
You really think I'm doing fine when we're fighting
Leo: Iโ€™m sorry
Can we resolve this today
Nora: I don't know
Leo: Please let's resolve it
Please..
Let just put it all behind us
It has caused alot and strained both of us
Nora: you keep asking that and piling on new lies
Leo: I've not lied
You just stopped veliveing the truth I say
Have you had breakfast
Nora: wonder why that is
And I didn't stop believing the truth, I just know bullshit when I see it
Leo: Ok .. but the house issue is no bullshit, my relationship with you is solid and not bullshit nothing's is wavering on that..
This is want i want both of us to do
Give me a benefit of doubt
And belive me
Nora: how many times do I have to give you the benefit of the doubt
Leo: Send me the money you promised me, and belive me ,if after i make the payments or settle out the issues , and i didn't bring receipt or paper validating what I asked for the money, then never help me again or give me any money ever
Yes
How is work going I'm?
*on
Nora: work is fine
Leo: Had lunch?
Any body bothering you ?
Apart from me ?
Ok ...
๐Ÿค”
Can you do this or not ?
AUG 13, 2020, 5:31 PM
Nora: Can you keep your own promises or not
Leo: I can
And i will
Can you keep your own promises or not
Nora: I never broke any of my promises
Ok .. check on the investment then and know the reason they have not contacted you yet ..
Nora: I have done that already
Leo: So what did they say to you ?
They refused paying you ?
Any positive feedback? Because they passed the deadline they gave you
Nora: They didn't refuse anything but I don't feel like updating because you don't fulfill your promises.. Still
Leo: You asked If I would fulfill my promises I said yes
Nora: When
Leo: Ok it's fine ..
Done from worktoday?
Hope your day went on well
Nora: No it didn't. I have a headache
Leo: Oh sorry about that
You need to rest your self ok
Nora: That's what I'm doing
Leo: Ok thats good
Had dinner?
Nora: No. I don't feel like eating
Ok , just rest your self babe , I don't want you getting sick
AUG 13, 2020, 10:36 PM
Leo: I love you
What's happing ?
How are your parent and your friend ?
Nora: nothing is happening

FRI AUG 14, 2020, 10:16 PM
Nora: Where have you been all day

SAT AUG 15, 2020, 9:49 AM
Leo: Hey baby
Good morning
How was your night
Nora: Where were you?
Where have you been all day
Leo: I'm sorry i couldn't come online yesterday.. I had issues
But it's sorted out .
Nora: Why
Leo: You won't belive it even if i tell you exactly what happened..
Because your not here .. but, I've sorted it out and its fine now ..
Nora: Try
Leo: I was oweing somebody, he called the police on me ..lol
They took my phone asked me to pay the person then i take my phone ...
Nora: Ok. Glad that's sorted then
Leo: I had no choice than to find means to pay back
You getting your video before 12pm
I'm almost done
That will mean I've fullfilled all my promise ..
Nora: Ok. I'll wait
Leo: Yea ..
What's the update with the money
Nora: Let me get some food first
I'm hungry too.. can you get some food for me please?
It's raining here.. August break is over ...
AUG 15, 2020, 6:43 PM
Where have you been?
AUG 15, 2020, 8:11 PM
Leo: Helloo.. You MIA again
Are you ok ?
Helloooo
Nora: Hello
Leo: I'm worried ,hope you're safe
Where is my nora

SUN AUG 16, 2020, 9:19 AM
Leo: Goodmorning Nora
How are you
What happened?
AUG 16, 2020, 11:05 AM
Leo: You left to get some food and didn't show up again ..
Are you alright ?
Nora: I got a terrible migraine yesterday
Leo: Oh dear๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
How are you feeling today
You really need to see the doctor to run you maybe a test or scan to know the exact reason for the migrain
It's really worrying me more now
I'm sorry ...
I made the video already . Hope you checked it out .
AUG 16, 2020, 1:14 PM
Nora: No I don't need a doctor I need less stress.
Leo: What is stressing you out this much ?
If it's coming from me just let me know, I don't want to see you sick or in the hospital or down with migrain
Nora: It's just everything. It's bothering me a lot.
And it's too hot these days
Leo: Everything about me ?
Sorry about the weather..
AUG 16, 2020, 4:25 PM
Leo: Have you eaten today?
AUG 16, 2020, 6:23 PM
Leo: Talk to me .
AUG 16, 2020, 8:28 PM
Leo: How are you this evening
Nora: same
Leo: I'm sorry about your health challenges
Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?
Nora: Maybe fulfil all the promises you've made without me having to remember you about it every time
Leo: I sent the last video
No other promise
I made the exact song you wanted
<video>
Did you check this out?
Nora: I didn't get your video (I like to have him resend things, itโ€™s a burden for his data bundle.
and you promised me a long time ago to send your birth certificate after you lied about it being burned
Leo: You didn't watch it
I sent it
<quoted message>
This is the video
Go and check the attachment madam
Nora: I checked and I don't see it
Leo: I sent it exactly 11:36am
I told you its coming by 12pm but it came in by 11:36am
Nora: I didn't receive anything. I told you
Leo: 11:36am
Fine.. I fullfilled my promise by sending the video by the exact time, it's not my fault or your fault you didn't get it but tomorrow I will resend it , I'm out of data to send videos now
Please whats the update about the investment
Nora: I didn't say it's your fault. I believe you
Leo: You have not said anything about it yet.. I want to know my fate on this
Nora: I will wait until tomorrow
what about the birth certificate?
Leo: I will resend tomorrow ..
Nora , it's not on my possession now
I can't get it where it is and i dont have money to travel back to go and take just a picture .. I have pressing issur than that ..
Nora: you promised
Leo: If that birth certificate will make you refuse giving me the money after all this time you let me knoe
Yes i did, it's not with me, it's in Enugu a diffrent state from where i am
I am really tired of the way you are dealing with me .. Nora I've not seen a single cureent picture of you, I've not seen a cureent video of you, I've not even heard a voice note , yet I beloved what you say, if you keep stalling me like this then i will just forfite money and look for alternative.. I must tell you the honest trust in not finding this funny anylonger...
I won't do this to you if your in my position... I dont like the way your stalling and stalling this payment ..
Nora: I am not stalling anyting
Leo: Then stop bring up one thing or the other after I've completed a promise .. it's starting to upset me
I need the money now , not going from one state to the other after a birth certificate..
Give me an update on investment and why they have not payed it , its 2 weeks late..
Did they reap you off ?
Nora: No they didn't and you promised me to fulfill all your promises first
This was one of them
Leo: Nora, right now , i cant do it ,its in a diffrent state from the state im in
I dont need to lie to you ..
Should i forget the payment because of this reason or not
I never said i wont fulfill it, but its not in my location .. I'm in a diffrent state, I can't move for 5hrs for that ,beside I dont have a dime on me
Youre you refusing to help me out because of this or not. Just tell me so i will know my fate , I can't wait for much longer .. I'm seriously running out of time, and you are not seeimg how desperate and dare my situation is now
Nora: You can ask someone to make a picture of it. I'm sure there are other people living in that state
Leo: Excuse me ?
Nora
Yes people are in that state, but not with the access to my room
Nora: wait, you have a room there and you complain about not having a place to stay? What about that one
Leo: I dont give it to anybody. I have far more other important things to keep
Do you even understand what African life looks like ?
Do you have an idea what kind of life or culture we have over here?
Do you ?
I'm asking you ..
I think you need lecturing over african culture and life ,to understand
Nora: allright.
if you think so
Leo: We have what we call a home town , it's a place of our birth , it's our village , (we call it village) and in the village, a male and female are not expected to stay in the same room.. so that was how the house was built , I have a room room where i can pack my things, non of us lives in the village.. we only vist there once in a while, like on Christmas, or other personal occation, the village is where our grand parents stay..
I visted there last December 2018 and I've not been there again . So it's a place I can't stay till im old ..
So yes I still don't have a place to stay (going back to the remote village to stay is not an option ) its never on the table ..
I went to church today , i have picture to send to you, but that will be tomorrow, I don't have data for picturea and videos ...
So im sending pictures and a video tomorrow..
So when are you sending me the money ?
Nora I'm so tired right now and worried about alot of things ,it's making me have head ach .. I want to rest abit to see if i will feel ok.... but before then i want you to reply me , when you will give me the money..
Nora: I will give you the money when I have it and you will ask your grandparents to make a picture of that birth certificate
Leo: After I see the money
Nora: nO
Leo: Are you not listening that I have to go do the picture my self
I have the key not them , they don't have access to the place
For crying out loud
Nora: I am listening, but you made a promise. You said youwould fulfill all the promises you made to me first
you said it's their house
Leo: Please go back and read my message properly
Nora: why would you even have a room in another state where you can't stay and nobody else has the key to it, not even the owner of the house. That's ridiculous
Leo: Ask that to any nigeria over there and they will explain better...
I'm tired of explaining this
If I keep doing it i will get pissed off .. and i dont want that
Nora: I am asking you, not some randome people
Leo: Amost every Nigerian in Neatherlands have a village they come from and they have a room of there own , which they can give access to anybody and everybody if they choose or they lock it up and travel to Neatherlands to stay and will only open it up when they visit Nigeria and there village
How hard is it to understand this .. I'm not a white and a black we have diffrent life here..
And I've explained it and you refuse to belive or understand it , then ask a nigerian they will explain better .
Do you know how we veiw our village here ? Like the place for old people , it's the place you come to rest after retirement, not a place to stay and hustle or work from .. it's just a thing we do, so for a young man to stay back at the village is just like a bad thing ..
So send me the money i will get every thing , I've fullfilled 9o% of my promise so why dragging over this 10%????
If you still don't believe or understand ,then you come down here and i will take you round or you just ask a nigerian...
Nora: Because you promised to fulfil everything first and not just 90%
And how do you think I can come to Nigeria with the borders closed?
Leo: Then just you ask a Nigerian
Nora: Note to Leo. There might be millions of you guys over there, but not here. And i can't just ask any black man right, that's weird because not every black man is from Nigeria
Leo: Right now ,i never said i wont fullfill, I never said that... it just not with me .. I'm sorry i will delay in Sending that
Ok...
I will say it again, it is not in my possession thats why I've not sent it ... it a promise that must be kept.. it's only going to be delayed
So i beg you to cut me some slack on that ... Send me the money at least I will have enough to go get it and show you what my village looks like ..
That's a fair deal with some spice on it ..
When will you send the money
Nora: When will you send the birth certificate
Leo: When im able to reach my village
I can't reach there right away ..
When will you send the money ?
I'm starting to feel that you just don't want to give me the money ..
I've made this explanation to you ,you just decide to pay a deaf ear on it and continue asking me so as to make this an issue again ... I'm avoding that as much as i can ..
You will get it when i am able to reach my village ,right now i need the money, stop using the fucking cerifiate to stall me or hold me to ransom because im asking help from you
Nora: I'm not making it an issue but you are trying to make me the bad guy for your inability to fulfil a promise you made
Leo: I'm not making you a bad guy... I'm not
Nora: And I am helping so stop your nagging
Leo: Alright .. you've achieved your aim of making me look stupid and annoyed ..
I dont want to talk much this time .. my mind is not in its right state so as not to make matters worst ..if you don't want to help me that's fine, God will give me a means, but i wont do scamming again to pay for those tutuion and rent ..
Good night
I love you regardless ..
Nora: I didn't know that was my goal but obviously you know all
And again you accuse me of not wanting to help you while that is exactly what I am doing
goodnight
thanks for insulting me again
Leo: Send me the money soon I'm out of time
We are in half of this month already ...
If you have the money ,you can send it and when you sort it out with the investment guys you can replace it ..
That's exactly what I would do . Just send you the money and when the investment comes I replace it without stress hang
You made the investment you already know the 60% so just send it it's much easier that way for everybody, so we can do focus on other things

Next upโ€ฆ Leo singing Halo

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:12 am

MON AUG 17, 2020, 2:36 PM
Nora: Hello
AUG 17, 2020, 6:40 PM
hey
MON 11:10 PM
Leo: Hw was your day
Sorry i didn't come online today , my phone is malfunctioning seriously
Here is the video

YouTube video of Leo trying to sing Beyonceโ€™s Halo

And this is the picture I took on Sunday I promised to send to you today , sorry it all came later
<picture of Leo with 2 women>
Hello dear
Nora: Who are those woman
Leo: Friends from the church
How do i look ?
Nora: Very handsome but that girl poses like your girlfriend and the one in blue like a mother in law
Leo: Hahahahha
Nora: Very funny
You're looking like you're into her
Leo: Alright you can stop now before you pick a fight over it
They are all from the church, I just had to take the picture nothing much
Nora: Fight huh
Goodnight then with your fight
Leo: Hahahah
Ok hold up alittle
How is your health today
Hope work went on fine
Jealous bae .. lol ....
Baby
Hello
Did you get the video now?
Baby
Goodnight ..
Want to sleep now

TUE AUG 16 11:19 AM
Nora: good morning
Leo: How was your night
How is your health
Nora: My health is allright. I slept like shit
Leo: Why
I'm sorry
Nora: because you wanted to fight with me and mock me
Working from home today?
Nora: Yes I am
Had breakfast?
Nora: Yes I did
Leo: Ok great
I'm about eating
Nora: what are you having
Leo: Beans
The one that look like poo..lol
He showed me a picture once and I told him it looks like shit, he liked that.
Nora: yuk
Saw the video?
Sorry it came in late but i delivered
Whats happing with the investment
Nora: I'm just disappointed. You said you'd practice it and know the song, but you didn't ๐Ÿ˜ž
Leo: What?
Nora: You were reading the words and only half of it
Nora: You knew how much it means to me
Sorry you didn't like the video
Is it manageable ?
Nora: I don't think so
Whats the update on the investment
You have not said a thing on this that matters to me ..
Is it bothering at all
Nora: The update is pending.
Leo: From who?
What's the reason for that?
Why is it pending
They promised last month ending and this is 2nd week of q new month and why is it pending ?
Nora: My update is pending, the investment is in progress. I promised you that and I don't break my promise
Leo: I'm not satisfied with this outcome
My own end of the bargain is 90% done , I need a show of faith ftom you at least 90%
Why will you keep your update pending ? Are you holding me at ransome?
But I update you on every thing this is annoying
Nora: You really think I'm using it as ransome? Wow
Leo: I'm asking you.
I dont see reason why you are refusing to tell me what is going on after you missed the payment deadline..
Nora: I didn't miss any deadline
Leo: Would you accept that? You are too quiet about the investment and its worrying me because I'm the one who needs it most.
Nora: But you're not doing what you promised and you do expect me to disclose everything
Leo: You have not disclosed a single thing talk more of everything
Schools are resuming here by next month
Ivr done almost all, why are you holding the payment back because of what I promised?
Is my promise a criteria for you to help me set me out of this mess
Nora: I am not holding back any payment
Leo: Is the promise I made a criteria for you to help me out?
That if i didnt fulfill the promise then you won't help me ..
??
It's just a question ..
Nora: No it's not but if you want to know more you'll have to fulfill. If not, you'll just have to wait
Leo: I've done 90%
I dont have money to travel to get the fucking birth cert pictures..
Nora: Maybe you should've thought of that when you promised
Leo: This is my account balance on my 2 accounts
<screenshot of his account with his name and not much balance>
I'm fucking broke and cashless
Nora: And how is that my fault
Leo: Since i didn't think of that and made the promise of which I want to keep .is that hard to understand?
No its my fault
Nora: If you just thoughtlessly promise things, yes, that's hard to understand
TUE 8:50 PM
Leo: Why are you this way to me?
It won't happen again

WED 11:06 AM
Leo: Yes it won't
How much longer im I waiting before you can give me the money ? I believe they gave you an exact date to be payed
Nora: When are you sending me the video, then like you promised and the birth certificate
Then I will tell you more about the investment
WED 1:10 PM
Leo: Not intrested
Keep your money
I will find any other means to get money and help my siblings out..
Keep your money and investment to your self..
Nora: I did the investment for you...
WED 3:12 PM
Leo: Thank you for all of this ,I appricate..
I will remake the video
I will get the birth certificate when i travel back.. I'm too broke to travel back now to go get it
Give me some cash today and i get it by weekend for you
<angry emojies>
Nora: WTF are these cursing faces about?
Leo: I'm looking for the angry face not a cursing face
I'm angry and not happy
I'm disappointed and upset the way you are treating me over this
Then give me the money before i die out here and stop giving me conditions before you can hand it to me, people are depending on it ..
Nora: Angry? Because I'm fucking investing a shit ton of money for someone I never met and who has been lying to me many times?
What the hell kind of reason can you be angry about
Leo: Alright.. Your right you haven't met me in person , but you have a shit ton of my videos and pictures ..
Your also right I lied to you about alot of things before now , and those I've been setting straight as much as i can...
If by the end of this month I receive money from you, the first thing I will do is travel through 2 states get the fucking birth certificate and send to you then i can come back
Is that ok with You?
Nora: You could find another solution for the birth certificate. I mean, it was about your birth year, you could send me your passport or ID
Leo: No passport , we bearly need that within the country unless I have a job then i can get an id
Nora: fine, don't say I didn't try
Leo: You did.
One more thing
Nora: What?
Leo: I dont have a car so i dont Own a driving licence , maybe you can buy me a car
Don't worry i will certainly get you this birth certificate . I swear ...
Nora: Buy you a car if you don't have money for gas... seems a bit pointless
and no driverslicense..
Leo: Once you get a car then you can get a driving licence after you pass a drive test
Don't worry im just teasing you
Nora: seems reversed to me. Here you need a license first
Leo: Diffrent country , diffrent style ..
You must pass a drive test before you can be given a licence.. officially..
Nora: Here are driving instructors, they have a special car for that
Leo: Special car, not so here, you can you your own car...
WED 5:05 PM
Leo: Cars will be impounded and the owner fined if you dont have a licence and proper car papers, on extra cases the government take your car
Nora: then it's no use to even ask for a car if they'll only impound it
are you practicing the song yet?
WED 8:34 PM
Leo: Not yet. I'm hungry I need food first before i can sing
WED 9:54 PM
WED 11:05 PM
Leo: Yea ..
How are you
Hope your day went on fine
Nora: Yes it was fine
You want to talk about any thing ?
Nora: I thought you were angry
Leo: Yes i am
A broke man is angry
Nora: allright. I can't deal with angry men. they scare me
Leo: I'm not scaring you ..
I just need money . I have a lot im facing and I'm confused and helpless
Still awake ?
A friend of mine got a car yesterday and called me to tell me about it ... sent me some pictures
<pictures>
You know the kind of pressure on under right now ?
It's really though on me when i see my self like im failing .. it kills me
Nora: Pressure?
Because your friend boughta car?
You should be happy for him
Leo: I'm happy for him
Not jealous ,not angry .. if things where ok I should have mine
I asked if i could move in with him ,he said he cant take me in because his gf and brother are all with him
Look Africa is more difficult and hard to survive in than any other continent
You white are privileged
I'm a total mess this night
Nora: Privileged because I had a husband who beat the shit out of me.. Real lucky
Would you allow me marry you ?
Nora: Are you serious right now?
Leo: Is that a big question ?

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Taming the Lion - Leo sings Halo

Post by Linoline » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:07 pm

I didn't have the time to keep this updated, but a short recap: We've been in many fights, one being that he didn't promise Nora to marry her and she didn't like that of course. He didn't redo the Halo video yet, but promised he would. He also promised he'd borrow money to go to his birth state to get his birth certificate. He promises a lot, but doesn't deliver. Meanwhile it's nice getting angry at him for random things and then blaming him for picking a fight again.
He still thinks his money is coming, so he takes his abuse with grace. Today we had an amusing exchange

Leo: I'm in the bathroom right now
would you give me some few minutes to wash up ?
Missed Video Chat
Nora: sure
Nora: but you don't need to call me for that Sending a picture would be fine though
hmm ripped I like it
you've been working out?
Leo: it wasnt intentional , wanted to take a picture
I work out when i can, I used to be more ripped than this ,but since the crisis I just lost appitite and energy since I'm more worried of sorting things out first
Nora: I can still count the top abs. the lower ones are a bit dark
Leo: You will really enjoy my look and me when im settled
yea. because they are all gone
Nora: I'm starting to see that I will
No, not gone, just not enough light
Leo: You would eventually get a peek at my dick if i go down more
Nora: You say that like it's a problem..
Leo: lol. well it's not..
you get to see it in due time
Nora: hmm you're looking pretty fine sir
Leo: thank you ma
I appreciate, if you want your bae to look more better you know how to help him
Nora: by sending you some lame 90's workout videos?
Leo: I'm shaving first before i bath
<laughing emojis>
try again
Nora: get you some spandex tights?
I'm not sure that will make you look any better though
Leo: he needs help, don't keep it from him
I thought as much too
Nora: lol
You're not seriously telling me you need viagra to get it up right?
Leo: wtf
no way
Viagra will make me rip you r thing open, make a hole
Nora: <laughing emojiโ€™s>
I don't think viagra works on woman
Leo: not really
just men.. and it turns some into a major beast
coupled with a huge dixk ,it spells disaster for a beautiful lady who has a small V or haven't had sex in a long timen
Nora:
Every man says he has a huge dick.
<rolling eyes emoji>
Leo: well try a Nigerian
I believe a trial with me will change some things you experienced with your ex
Nora: I'll believe it when I see it.
Leo: well it will take some time before i can give you a picture of that
Nora: How long would it really take to angle the phone just a little lower
Leo: lol
when you are comfortable enough to send me your pictures and help me with money

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:35 pm

Leo: well try a Nigerian and then this send me your pictures and help me with money

Of all the stuff baiters put up with, reading this crap has got to be the worst!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:51 am

It took a while, but he finally sang Halo again. He kinda had to because Nora refused to tell him anything about the bitcoin investment, schools have resumed, he's still homeless and he needs (or just wants) his money. He is thinking she's being scammed and he wants details, so he had to fulfill his promise. Of course Nora is not happy about the result. I mean... it's too dark and we can barely hear him.

YouTube video

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 pm

He did it again. I laughed so hard watching this one and decided to accept it and move on with another plan. I mean... all that empty skin inspired me.

YouTube video

Nora: Love it
You're sexy
Leo: ahhh
atlast
you love this one
have you listened to it ?
Leo: so how come you love it nora
Nora: What do you think Leo
Leo: I dont know babe
you tell me
Nora: You were asking a stupid question
And what kind of answer do you expect when you do that?
Leo:
ok
Nora: Calm your tits and find your sense of humor
Dammit. You get angry quickly over nothing
Leo: I'm not
I'm happy you love the song
what's next ?
ok
nora

A while later
Leo: how is work going
Nora: Work is fine thanks
Leo: you've been so busy today
working from the office ?
Nora: No, home. I'll be at the office tomorrow
Leo: ok
hope you've had launch
Leo: ok
great
Nora: I really like that last video you made
Leo: wow
I'm happy you do
Nora: I like you without a shirt on.
Nora: I have a bit of trouble expressing my thoughts
Leo: I want to see you with bikinis
I understand totally ..
Nora: But I'm getting all warm looking at that sexy chest
Leo: lol.. I'm loving this
those beautiful voice of yours can send more voice note often
keeps me going too
Nora: Maybe
I wish my name was on your chest so everybody would know you're mine
Leo: I love tattoos but that will be when i come over
Nora: And I'd know where to lay my head once we're together
Lol, big man doesn't need me to hold your hand for that right?
no way
big man is strong
Nora: Lol I hope so
you would tattoo my name on your butt so they know i own that too
Nora: And I want everybody to know you're mine. You might not want to marry me but I don't share
I'm effing scared of needles
Leo: excuse me ??
hahaha big woman is scared of needles ,will have to hold you down for the butt tattoo
Nora: Lol you bet.
Leo: you might not want to marry me but they all should know i own that butt for life
Nora: And would you want someone to touch my butt without you present?
Leo: lol... I'm breaking them hands
Nora: I made it clear that I do want to get married
Leo: I will tattoo that my self
to me ?
or someother person ..
Nora: No to Justin timberlake
Of course to you dummy
Leo: hahahahaha...
I'm not a dummy.. meatpie
we are getting to that point soonest
Nora: But if you don't want to, let me call Justin and see he's still interested
Leo: hahahaha he is a baby to you
Justin bieber you mean
lol
Nora: Oh eew no. Isn't he gay?
Leo: never heard of that .. oh he jumps dick too .. oh that's great for him
Nora: Lol
IDK, but he's creepy
Leo: hahahah
Nora: But back to the topic. My name, your chest and I'm gonna kiss it all over
Leo: you will be squirting all over ehen you are doing that
because i will be right inside of you
I would eat your ass out with my name on it
Nora: Don't make promises you can't keep
Leo: the last time i tried I almost died fulfilling it
Nora: lol
Leo: making you squit is really an easy thing to do..
Nora: Promises promises
Where did he go....
Leo: herrrrer
hahahhaha
what other promise I'm i get to fullfill
you will start counting this as a promise when im with you .. then you start counting it
Nora: Haha. I'll etch the marks on the bedpost
Leo: hahahhs
good
that will hurt of its on my skin
Nora: I wouldn't do that to your gorgeous skin
Just my name with a heart, that's all
Maybe some lipstick marks now and then
yea yea . that will do
but not on my work clothes
can I get the details of the investment
Nora: Of course not. I'll be discrete
You sent
I'll remove your shirt first
Hope you'll get an office with a lock on the door
Leo: hmmm .. I feel somebody is really horny today
I hope too, because i wount want to miss any chance of having a quicky
Nora: And you're ruining my mood with your money talk seriously
Leo: with you
what sex style you love most
I would love to give you a head , you knoe make you scream my name
where is sheeee
?
Missed Audio Call
get your ads back here, where is sheeee

boofles
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by boofles » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:13 pm

make you scream my name
The only romance baits I do is vlads...I could not stomach the stuff you deal with LOL

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 am

I'm already starting to hear the noise of the tattoo machinery. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;