* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 09 Feb 2021

User Icons

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:53 am

I reckon Jayhawk may be referring to newbies like myself as 'fresh' meat: Those of us newbies readyto be chewed up, digested, and spewed onto the ground as premium fertilizer. Very well, I shall consent to being the main course. Just make sure that when I become fertilizer, that I am planted around a citrus tree; preferably a lemon tree. I like acrid fruits. I may taste a little sour for thy pallet. But give it time, the acidity will eventually grow upon thy taste buds as an amazing delicacy.
Are you new here? Please Read the Rules. Then head on over to the Eater University and learn how to be a Grand Master Lad Smacker.

Click here to learn how to donate to the 419 Eater Community and become a Premium Member.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Welcome to everyone!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:16 am

Welcome Rex mcbeth and welcome back Jayhawk.

Will Feathers be updating us with his latest adventures?
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:42 am

Thank you very kindly Bertje and bware419ers. Also, thank you admin for updating my username. I will make any necessary corrections to my previous posts to reflect this change. Also, many thanks to Kitty La Gore for making my request known.
Are you new here? Please Read the Rules. Then head on over to the Eater University and learn how to be a Grand Master Lad Smacker.

Click here to learn how to donate to the 419 Eater Community and become a Premium Member.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:34 pm

^^ we appreciate your sharp eyes already, Rex McBeth! :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:59 am

Thanks for the compliment. I am using my sharp eyes to keep a look out for, "The Adventures of Feathers". My comrades on the Sky Islands will also keep a watchful eye. Rumor abounds that lads are threatening to steal our fuel and crash the sky islands into 419 head quarters for all the trouble you caused them.

Resting be assured that if you click here and fill out all of the necessary forms. Your payment will be using to provide fuel to our positronic generators so that sky islands will remain aloft. You need must act urgant quick our genereaters are running out of fuels.

If the above link did not work,
click here

click here if you want to find out who is responsible for all of this click Baiting.

<Both links go to the forum and are safe to click - Bertje.>

jayhawk
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by jayhawk » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:43 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. As you may have figured out by now I am not new to Eater, just to the the new board. I've been away for far too long and look forward to getting back into the swing of things. To those of you new to scambaiting you have picked the right spot. yYou probably come in to this with visions of getting pictures of your lad in a white suit busting his moves under a disco ball. That will probably not happen. Then again, you never know. The keys are developing your character, patience, and seeking advice from the members of this community. The folks on this board have closed down thousands of bank accounts and inflicted tremendous pain to 419 scammers, saving who knows how many people from becoming victims in the process. I am convinced the 419Eater community has done more to combat 419 scams than all of the government agencies of the world put together. I know that sounds arrogant, but if you hang around I bet you will end up feeling the same way. It's nice to be back. Feathers is alive and well and ready to inflict some lad pain. :lol:

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:29 am

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

jayhawk
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by jayhawk » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:33 pm

[quote=^^ Thanks for the link. That was Lake's very first attempt at baiting and by far the most enjoyable bait I have ever been a part of. It started out as a simple attempt by a kind elderly nun to get a lottery scammer to read books for her dear orphans (not an easy task at all) which eventually took a left turn in Albuquerque before settling down inCrazytown. I know Lake did not anticipate the bait going where it did but because of the work Lake did in creating his characters, along with some creativity on our part( (I refuse to comment on the rumor that alcohol played any part at all) , we were able to go where the lad took us and we ended up with a soap opera that looks like it was written by someone on acid. I have a 3 year old granddaughter and from time to time we sit down together and read Everyone Poops along with the talented Mr. Humphere. When she asks me who the silly man reading the book is I just tell her it is just someone who loves to read and really, really likes this book.

SlyTripster
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by SlyTripster » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:06 am

Hello, I was on the previous board and forgot my username so a new username it is. My being entertained by reading about lads goes all the way back to the Butch Driveshaft days. One of those years, I may try my hand at annoying lads and wasting their time but until then, I will grab some popcorn and watch the experts at work.

Did Linoline and her collection of tats retire from baiting or does she have a new username? At quick scan, I didn’t see posts from her.

Are Anita and Darla still making the lads heads spin? They were quite the dynamic duo (along with the Jizz of course.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:22 am

Welcome, SlyTripster!

If you remember your name, ping a Mod and we'll get you renamed for here. I saw Linoline recently, and Anita and Darla are still active from what I can tell as well :D The pandemic has caused all of our characters to take things down a notch, I think, but hopefully in the coming months (knock on Woody) we'll ratchet up the lad pain again and get some fun content out for inspiration.

KLG
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:38 am

SlyTripster wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:06 amAre Anita and Darla still making the lads heads spin? They were quite the dynamic duo (along with the Jizz of course.
Durla is still loving the Jizz...or something like that: https://aff.419eater.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2822

Anita hasn't made an appearance in awhile, because some new voices need to be heard. I've been having fun with Leo, lately.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Nilsallan20

Post by Nilsallan20 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi
My baiting name is Svennir Börgesson. I am unbeleivably stupid and unexperienced when it comes to international transactions, especially as for Moneygram, Western Uniosn and bitcoins. Every time I try to get my the fortune as promised, something goes wrong when the lads fail to properly instruct me how to send them their well-earned money. Normally I discuss back and forth with them for a couple of weeks, try all kinds of different methods of payment before they tell me to f**k off.

It is not my fault that they cannot make a clear instruction on how I should send the money.

I have been baiting for a few years and I have two baitings that I will try to present in an easy to follow and humorous manner. I prefer the ones where you get in contact with two lads in the same scam. That opens for the option to out-play them against each other or to frustrate the one lad acting as two.

Cheers

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:08 pm

I am unbeleivably stupid and unexperienced when it comes to international transactions
Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine! Welcome Nilsallan20, and be sure to read all the forum rules. If you need assistance or ideas, give us a shout out!

~KLG

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Greetings Nilsallan20,

In the right context, stupidity can be a wonderful attribute; especially when feigning stupid to waste the lad's time in having them to explain things to you. Just the right amount of stupidity can go a long way to instill the lad's trust in you when it seems that you are confiding in the lad; trusting his supposed expertise in matters. With just the right amount of feigned stupidity, you could bolster the lad's confidence that he or she has you on the hook; whilst boosting their ego with a touch of flattery.

I am also stupidly ignorant when it comes to MG, WU, Banking details and I plan to play this weakness of mine in much the same manner that I described in the above paragraph. Behold, if used correctly, our weaknesses may end up becoming a hidden strength. Even when I finally learn all of those details, I will conveniently forget them when dealing with the next lad. Mmm, feigned forgetfulness... Gotta love it.

arthurdent

User Icons

Post by arthurdent » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:50 pm

Greetings
I got tired of moving some 5 to 10 scam emails to junk every morning, so I started a couple of days ago moving them to my arthur dent email address inbox instead and replying with my own set of bogus info. With some 10 email chains going at once it is not easy to keep track of who is who, but why bother? Every morning I will be sending off junky replies to the previous day's worth of junk and let's see where it goes. Hopefully I can waste some of their time. If enough people were to engage in wasting their time they would have to go out of business.
:pig:x7
This e-mail and its retention are confidential and strictly necessary for the addressee. If you are not the addressee dying email, please let us die immediately with a reply email and receive emails from your systems to remove them. If they are not addressed, it is not permitted to take note of the compliance, then copy, disseminate, pass on to third parties or otherwise use them.
Finally see attach of the scam copy of your master card for you to preview for more prove.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Please tell me you'll bait in a Hitchhiker's Guide style of humor!! :lol: :D And truly, the good thing about keeping the same story line with all scammers at the same time is you never have to remember who you are with them.

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing your baits progress!

arthurdent

User Icons

Post by arthurdent » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 pm

I am not much of an author or humorist, but I will try. How do I log progress on this site? Or just post particularly funny or troublesome stuff? I will probably need some advice from time to time.

I already have a question - "Barrister Nicolas Witt" of the "United Nation Reconciliation Committee" has given me an actual bank account number, bank name and details of an account holder where he wants $250 paid (cheapskate?). I assume this is the bank account of a victim of a different scam who has been conned into laundering money for the scammer. Should I report the bank details to the bank, or the police, or what?
This e-mail and its retention are confidential and strictly necessary for the addressee. If you are not the addressee dying email, please let us die immediately with a reply email and receive emails from your systems to remove them. If they are not addressed, it is not permitted to take note of the compliance, then copy, disseminate, pass on to third parties or otherwise use them.
Finally see attach of the scam copy of your master card for you to preview for more prove.

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:17 pm

Greetings Arthur dent,

I recommend that you contact one of the mods or staff member of this forum and let them know of the bank details. And congrats on a successful bait.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:52 am

Rex is correct, Arthur! Just send the bank details to a mod (our names are in green) and we'll report the account to the authorities. If you've posted any of the bait at Scamwarners dot com, that will help future googlers find the scam, and we like to send those reports to the authorities as well. Great job!

As far as progress on the site, your post count will be noted in your personal information, and once you've reported the bank account to us you can put a "pig" icon in your user icon collection to indicate you've started a nice sty of piggy banks!

arthurdent

User Icons

Post by arthurdent » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:01 am

The baiting tips and the Aeter University recommend getting a mentor. However the link does not work "Cherrie Mentor Progam" refers to https://aff.419eater.com/viewtopic.php?t=122306 which is not found. Ho do I get a mentor?

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:25 am

You will need to send a Private message to one of the Mods. Their username is highlighted with bold green text... Kitty La Gore and Bertje are examples of Mods.

I strongly recommend that you read virtually every post in the sticky sections (message threads that are always found at the top of each 419 Eater forum Categories). These sticky threads are indicated with a special icon that looks like an upside down bottle of glue; as opposed to regular threads that have a normal icon that looks like a list of text that appears as horizontal lines on paper: Of course, it doesn't hurt to read the regular threads as well. I would start by reading everything in the Eater University. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a mod. I may be of some assistance to some questions, but I am just a rookie here: So take everything I say with a grain of salt and a flake of pepper.

For now, the mentoring program is Out of Order. I've already kicked the vending machine several times, to no avail. I pressed every button and am patiently waiting for a Mentor to dispense from the machine.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:18 am

^^^ we're still working on that. Someone stuck a washer in the slot and all the mods are bumping against the machine trying to knock someone down. We'll get someone with a skinny arm to reach up and grab one for you 8-)

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Kitty La Gore wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:18 amSomeone stuck a washer in the slot and all the mods are bumping against the machine trying to knock someone down. The mods are drunk.
FTFY.

Welcome everybody!

Once Kitty or Bertje (or the other mods) have sobered up, changed their soiled unmentionables, and figured out which crevice now holds the wrench/spanner, they get things sorted. Please have a bit of patience.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 pm

^^^ that's a tall order, considering someone just delivered another case of Vodka to the mod lounge......